Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

My Pretty Little Feet

Are you ready for me? I know you've been waiting for this. Come closer and lick in between my toes, just how I like it. Stroke your hard cock as you watch me caress my feet, curl my delicious toes, and run my hands over my long, toned legs. It turns me on so much to feel your wet tongue run up and down my smooth arches and in between my toes. Don't stop worshipping my perfect, bare feet until you're ready to explode. I need your cum covering my pretty little feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. My pretty little feet - MPEG4 720p Version
joi, sophia leone.
Duration : 00:05:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 194.84 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Shockingly Ruined Over And Over

Today this slave will have the honor of being My sex toy. As I suppose everyone knows, that means his pain will be My pleasure, and today I will introduce him to a new device: the neon wand. he's never been tickled or by electricity, so I'm going to see how well he can take right on his cock. he's bound to a chair, completely vulnerable, and to make sure he doesn't get too vocal I'm going to seal his mouth with some silver duct tape; I don't want any surprises with this. A few touches of My hand immediately get My slave aroused even before I remove his chastity cage and, to My satisfaction, he stays hard even while suffering the stinging touches of tens of micro-lightnings. Even better, he seems more and more aroused. After much muffled begging I finally permit an orgasm, ruined of course, which is shockingly followed by electric again. Many more rounds of ruined orgasms follow with static shock sessions after each. I have total control over this slave's tiny cock and I love it. At the end, after being drained in 7 ruined orgasms, you can hear My slave whimper while I send bolts of electric torment right down his open and tender pee hole. This is just how I like to play with My male toys: milked bone dry and left in pain. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
ezada.
Duration : 00:29:18
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 242.13 MB

Link For Download

Want To Be My Perfect Lover

Of course, every male wants to be known as the "perfect lover", a man who can satisfy every Woman he copulates with. It's not that difficult a state to achieve, and I'll help you understand how you can do so. For most Women it's not the size of your dick that matters, it's having a hard dick, one with extraordinary endurance. No Lady wants a massive dick around, so I'm going to teach you a secret: how to ruin your orgasm for Me. you'll discover how to stay hard for My pleasure, as I suppress your own physical eruption. It's all about My pleasure, so surrender your dick to Me, and I'll turn you into My perfect lover.
ezada sinn.
Duration : 00:22:49
File Size : 806.29 MB

Link For Download

Masseuse Strikes A Deal

This guy goes in for a massage and is fortunate to be assigned the lovely masseuse Angelina Diamanti. Before she can barely get started, the man begins groping her. She stops, steps away, tells him that his behavior is inappropriate and she's going to report him to management. The guy apologizes and begs her to reconsider. He says he'll do anything. Angelina accepts his offer to give a massage to her and still pay the full price. Angelina is enjoying her break from the usual routine when she catches the dude pounding his peter. She can't believe this guy! She tells him this has to stop, but he's in too deep and can't come back. The man agrees to Angelina's new demand for double pay. He kisses, licks and nibbles each slender, pale foot while whacking his meat until dropping a huge load on those sexy feet. Angelina has him lick it off, then tells him to dress and get out of here. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
angelina diamanti, feetondemand, sexy feet, masturbation, foot worship, soles, worship, bare feet, foot play, cei, pale feet, foot job, sexy soles, foot teasing, barefoot.
Duration : 00:18:36
File Size : 760.76 MB

Link For Download

Pantyhose ass face

Oh how I love using and tormenting slaves with my hot ass and sexy feet in pantyhose! This clip includes asshole face grinding in hose, ass sniffing, smothering/breath control (I also squeeze his neck with my shapely thighs), objectified as my chair, smelly nylon foot sniffing, cock teasing and verbal humiliation. I use my slave's face to cum on, then leave the room...and leave him denied! Only I am allowed sexual satisfaction, because I say so!! hahaha!!!
zephy.
Duration : 00:12:51
File Size : 1295.81 MB

Link For Download

Leather Glove Joi With Tina

Booted and gloved, Miss Tina is ready to make you cum but you will have to follow the instructions of this hot gloved girl. Watch her leather gloves slide over her cock as she shows you exactly how it is done. Are you willing to obey her?
glovemansion, jerk off, tina kay, joi, thigh high boots, toy, black leather gloves, opera gloves.
Duration : 00:07:59
File Size : 185.14 MB

Link For Download

Owns Her Stepbrother

Goddess Bobbi Dylan catches her stepbrother checking her out while she's adjusting her dress and she is not amused. When he tells her he would do anything to have sex with her she decides to have some fun with him. To start, she has him kneel before her and strip out of his clothes before locking him up in a chastity device. She then has him take off her sexy nude strappy high heels and makes him lay beneath her feet where he belongs. Watch as she teases him, trailing one foot over his caged cock as he kisses and sucks on her toes before sliding his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches. Then, after three days in chastity, the goddess treats him to a steamy footjob.
Footjob, High Heels, Foot Worship, Cum On Clothes, Foot Domination, Foot Jobs, Foot Worship, Goddess Bobbi, Goddess Foot Domination,

Duration : 00:18:52
File Size : 732.54 MB

Link For Download

Morning Ritual Mistress Ezada Using Her Slave In The Bathroom

In this clip you can glimpse at how My days normally start. This morning I have to wake up very early, it's still dark and I'm very sleepy. My servant is napping on the floor, at My feet, wearing only the collar and a chastity device. He wakes up immediately as he hears Me and comes to kiss My feet and help Me dress. I use him as a stool and a spittoon for toothpaste in the bathroom, while I brush My teeth. This is not My personal servant, just a slave in training, so he is not worthy of being My toilet slave yet. he can only kiss My feet when I sit on the toilet and will receive the toilet paper I use to wipe My Sanctum in his mouth, before his face will go into the toilet when I flush. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada.
Duration : 00:04:45
File Size : 326.17 MB

Link For Download

All Chattels But Each Trained Differently

A Woman should have as many males as She desires. Here are two of the many I own.My pink poodle is one I've trained to be a sissy, a whore that's continually stretching his man-pussy. A slut who's always ready to take My cock in any of his holes. Every morning he dresses in a pink latex catsuit, kneels on his bed with a pink inflatable butt-plug buried up his ass and a long pink dildo crammed between his lips.My chattel sit is a 24/7 live-in slave, one who tirelessly works for Me, his Goddess, and is always under My supervision. he performs most domestic tasks and can act as My boot cleaner or human ashtray, or whatever tool I need. he can't take pain from a cane too well, but do you think I care about his discomfort?I selectively train My chattels to be used for My distinct pleasures.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:10:00
File Size : 326.47 MB

Link For Download

So Hungry To Cum

My sissy slave Andrea handed over control of his cock to Me well over a year ago, and the pathetic wanker has been locked in chastity ever since, with occasional controlled releases. My dear friend Mistress Devina is visiting Me today, and She'll get to witness how I grant My slave a release for being a good cock-sucker and enjoy ruining his orgasm. This pathetic creature is quite the slut, leaking pre-cum everywhere; he shall consume every drop of it, yet that won't be the last thing he cleans up with his tongue before he's done. I'm surprised anyone even calls him a man with that tiny useless cock, no bigger than a clitty. Yet, it only takes a few stokes in My hand for the clitty to become hard and engorged, but still not even close to resembling a real cock. A few wanks more will bring him to the edge and, in no time, he explodes in his first ruined orgasm. A minute later - the second. What a paltry excuse for a man. This cock deserves to be locked in chastity promptly, even before I have the slave lick clean all his filth off the floor. Just maybe this cock should remain locked forever?.. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed by one of My personal slaves, with no professional lighting. #1 clip in category "CHASTITY"
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:29
File Size : 86.73 MB

Link For Download

Humiliating my foot slave 1

My personal foot slave kneels before my feminine perfection--kissing my cute Chelsea Crew shoes while I take some notes (I'm actually adding a few daily chores to his list). I'll be out on a hot date later tonight, but first I want to humiliate my foot cuck. Lick the bottom of my shoes and tongue polish them for my date, then remove and massage and worship my smelly nylon goddess feet while I belittle you. Just to humiliate my foot cuck, I make him balance my heels on his head like a human shoe rack, stuff my sweaty nylons in his mouth, spit in his face, and smack his balls a few times with my hand.Treating my cuck like the dirt beneath my shoes is such a turn on...I'll be leaving soon to get fucked GOOD!! I make him stay on the floor with my shoes on his face, waiting until I return from my date!
spit, ball, zephy, foot smelling, smelly feet, nylons, foot slave.
Duration : 00:17:46
File Size : 1030.9 MB

Link For Download

Lick My Feet while I relax in bed

A goddess should relax in bed after a long day, with a kneeling slave at her feet ready to obey and pamper. My "do whatever I say" slave sniffs and licks my tired feet per my command, sucks on my toes and gives a brief foot massage...all the while drooling over my sexy goddess body, wishing he could join me in bed! Pretty sure he was trying to hump the side of the bed--he gets so turned on being down at my gorgeous feet, worshiping me like a god...especially when I roll over and my beautiful bubble butt is in view!! I know he would hand over his soul just to wedge his face between my hot cheeks and sniiiiiiiff my divine asshole but after licking my feet clean, I inform him that I think he's having a difficult time composing himself, and dismiss him from my room. This clip is very hot--and a huge turn on for me, and having my goddess feet worshiped before bed is a pretty typical night routine >:)
foot licking, zephy.
Duration : 00:09:36
File Size : 529.05 MB

Link For Download

Held At Russian Border

Tom heard that women in Russia have beautiful feet. So, he planned a trip to Russia to see for himself, but when he got to the Russian border, he was arrested and was placed in an interrogation room for hours. Russian border official (Mistress Tatiana) will get the truth out of him. She wants to know why he is traveling in to Russia. She has her methods of getting American boot sluts to talk. She him to clean her boots and then worship her sweaty feet. This clip is in Standard Definition, WMV format at 640X480 resolution. Additional formats: Held at Russian Border (HD/720p)
mistress tatiana, tatiana provost.
Duration : 00:06:34
File Size : 301.06 MB

Link For Download

Foot Swallowing 101

Empress Elle may be only 19, but having been raised in a Femdom household, She is actually quite experienced in male training, and especially foot slavery. After giving Her slave his basic foot training, She is now taking him through the intermediate stages of foot slavery, namely: breathing nothing but her precious feet- smothering - and especially warming Her perpetually cold tender tootsies - AKA Foot Gagging or Foot Swallowing. Empress Elle is truly ruthless, and will not hesitate to use Her flogger liberally to enforce Her will. She is seated on a black chaise lounge, with Her bare tootsies resting on his chest. He is chained, hooded and blindfolded - completely helpless - at Her feet. She starts off by sealing off his airways with Her perfect feet and giving him a series of countdowns, starting with 15 seconds and moving up from there. She makes it especially hard for him by flogging him, making him scream in pain and expel most or all of his air, so he is never able to take a large breath of air. She tires of this game and quickly moves to foot swallowing - She wants to feel his lips around Her delicate ankle eventually. She tells him to open his mouth wide and holding his head with one foot, She starts to cram the other slowly down his throat. He quickly starts choking and gagging, but She just pushes harder and when he starts choking and bucking up and down, She backs off and starts wailing on him with the flogger, striping his prone body visibly. He starts crying and complaining "Mistress, I can't take anymore, You're choking me!" - She just cooly says "I don't care. You're going to take My foot down your throat." and starts whacking him over and over and over with the flogger. He rolls around trying to avoid it, but he is chained and blindfolded and can do nothing but take Her punishment and Her feet down his throat. She is able to get all of Her beautiful toes into his mouth and close to half Her foot. Only 50% left to go!
foot gagging, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave trainingh, foot worship, foot smother, foot slapping, toe sucking, heel sucking, foot licking, foot smothering, foot slave, blindfold, bondage, foot control.
Duration : 00:08:12
File Size : 380.89 MB

Link For Download

Clumsy Sissy Otk Spanking

My useless sissy broke a glass again while cleaning, the second one this month, ruining My pleasure of enjoying the sunset in the garden. This sissy deserves to be punished, to be bent over My knees, have his pink panties pulled down and spanked until his little ass gets red and hot! Good thing I am wearing gloves, I will be able to make his ass really burn until he can't sit on it for two days without hurting My hands. Let's see if this sissy learns his lesson this time.
ezada.
Duration : 00:04:37
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 106.64 MB

Link For Download

Scrubbing Bubbles

Male orgasms are earned, typically through payment and slave labor. That's why you often find yourself performing menial tasks for Princess Leya like cleaning her tub, in hopes that she will grant you permission to cum.
Duration : 00:04:21
File Size : 103.07 MB

Link For Download

Extra Sweaty Feet Licking

It's the end of a filming day, and, as always, My chattel sit has the chance to clean My sweaty feet with his tongue. I'm wearing no socks under My over-the-knee high heel boots, so My feet are really sweaty and must be very smelly. But before he can get to smelling My feet, sit must remove My spurs and My boots, following the appropriate ritual, while he's still shackled. Can he do this without any mistake and get the pleasure of licking clean My extra sweaty feet? The sight of the crop in My leather gloved hand will definitely help him focus...
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:14:18
File Size : 552.83 MB

Link For Download

Do My House Chores Or Else

Goddess Vanessas step pop is riding her ass about doing her chores, complaining that her room isnt clean and that the dishes arent done. To deter him from making him do her chores, she distracts him with her beautiful bare feet, rubbing them on his face and teasing his cock through his shorts. Soon his shorts are off and her cute little feet are wrapped around his big, thick cock, giving him the foot job hes been craving. She snaps a photo with her cell phone as she jacks his cock with her feet, getting evidence of her foot milking him, then blackmails him, threatening to tell his wife if he doesnt start doing all of her chores for her. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
vanessa cage.
Duration : 00:08:16
File Size : 436.25 MB

Link For Download

Release My Sins

Ashlynn Taylor is at an interview at her hometown church. She and her pastor reminisce about the old days, back when she was known as the "Barefoot Torpedo". The church is producing a promotional video and the pastor suggests featuring her bare feet in it. Ashlynn props her feet up on the pastors desk so he can take a closer look at them.The audition for the video begins and Ashlynn recites her lines from the script. As she reads through, the pastor walks behind her and begins adjusting and then feeling her feet. On her second take, Ashlynn looks back to see the pastor has taken his cock out and is fucking her feet!Ashlynn lays there horrified and paralyzed by the situation. Her pastor informs her this is the result of her placing impure thoughts in his head with her bare feet. He thrusts his cock in and out, relishing the friction of her young succulent soles. Ashlynn is reminded that this is all the result of her sin of temptation.Summoned to kneel before him, Ashlynn is told to jerk the twisted clergyman off. As he nears climax he has her cup her hands to receive his creamy offering. The pastor then has her commit her final penance for her sin by rubbing the offering into her sinful feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
taboo foot play, ashlynn taylor, young feet, sexy feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, young girl, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, joi, wrinkled soles.
Duration : 00:18:07
Resolution : 848x480
File Size : 282.82 MB

Link For Download

Slave

The sadistic and superior Goddess Brianna examines her foot slave's worthless cock, swollen and sore now that it has been inside of a locked CB-6000 chastity device for almost one month. Kneeling before the Goddess, and seeing her beautiful bare feet and long, smooth legs, his cock is already leaking pre-cum in anticipation. Goddess Brianna has been pleased to see him suffer, yet she is generous and decides to release him. She demands that upon removing the device, her slave is to stroke his cock for her while worshipping her feet, and show her the cum that has built up in his balls for every single day that he has been in chastity. If his load does not satisfy her, he will immediately be placed back in chastity for another month. The pitiful young footboi spills a pathetic pool of cum right on Goddess Brianna's feet--prematurely and without permission--disappointing her immensely. Goddess Brianna, furious, shoves her cum-soaked foot into his unworthy mouth and gags him with her toes, punishing him for being a disobedient whore. His disgraceful cock is slapped and kicked mercilessly as discipline before she locks him back up in chastity and sends him away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
cum eating, dominant woman, foot slave, foot boy, sexy feet, savory soles, bondage, goddess brianna.
Duration : 00:06:55
File Size : 199.99 MB

Link For Download

Lick the soles of My boots clean loser

Boot lickers<~~about the lowest rung on the slave pole. The streets are nasty this time of year!! And I've just gotten home from shopping all day with my slave's money. I summon my little loser to kneel before me and begin licking the soiled soles of my boots until they are finally spotless!! haha! It's nice to have a slave give my boots and good tongue shining before I head over to my stud's house and fuck him--I had already hooked up with him earlier this day, so I be sure to let my bootlicker know that I rubbed my stud's cock and balls with my boot so there's probably a little precum on the sole! Oh, and apparently I also stepped in d*g with my right boot...oops! Lmao!! I fuck hot guys while my doormat slave licks the filth and off the soles of my boots. What a fucking loser!!
boot licking, zephy.
Duration : 00:10:44
File Size : 451.78 MB

Link For Download

First Sissy Experience

I love to use My slaves' fantasies and sexual arousal to push their limits far more than they expect.This subby came to Me, saying that he would like to be dressed like a tramp and trained to be a sissy slut. Yet I'm not here to turn his fantasies into reality, but Mine. So I use his fetishes and sexual arousal to make him do for Me everything I want him to. I dress him like a slut and teach him how to make himself desirable, dancing and showing off his curves. I can see he's very horny, his clit is visibly hard under the short dress. Now I know I can take My huge cock and I make him suck it, worship it. He's doing it with such passion, you can see he's been craving for it for a long time. Now it's time to use his arousal and push his limits: I will make him suck a real cock, the one of the camera man. As he's an obedient sissy slut, he will do it without hesitation. Did his fantasies go this far?Video quality: HD 1280*720.
sissy training, ezada.
Duration : 00:11:46
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 147.41 MB

Link For Download

Strap-on Slut Fucked and Drained

Our "Fuck Meat" is hanging nicely in the sex swing, hooded and with it's ASSHOLE in place for a good PEGGING. Maya Liyer, Lilse von Hitte and I love to use him for our fun and invading his BUTTHOLE with our cocks feels so great! Our slave is getting very excited, being treated like the ANAL WHORE that he is, his COCK is so hard! Ha, ha, we can drain his balls and make him CUM so easily! He is a real SLUT for our STRAP-ON cocks!
queens of kink, triple dommes, blonde, mistress fetish liza, leather dommes, asian, lilse von hitte, anal training, cumshot, goddess maya liyer, gloved handjob, spunk.
Duration : 00:13:10
File Size : 304.24 MB

Link For Download

Late To Work Again

You might be late to work again if, even before your morning coffee, the dreamy and petite Averi Brooks wanted a quick, hot session of foot worship. Right on top of your marble kitchen counter, Averi offers you her feet, stretching and wrinkling her soft soles and playing with her delicious, pink manicured toes. You still have time suck on them, don't you? She'll let you use your mouth to kiss and lick her irresistible feet from heel to toe. It will be worth every second just to feel these pretty little feet against your warm, wet tongue. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
joi, pov, averi brooks.
Duration : 00:05:26
File Size : 206.03 MB

Link For Download

Appliance Repair Guy Pervert

Goddess Stevie catches the appliance repair guy sniffing and licking the bottom of her shoes, and she is not amused. Figuring that he has a foot fetish, she immediately demands that he open up his uniform so she can see if his cock is hard from smelling her flip flops. When she sees that it's getting hard, she humiliates him by tapping her bare foot against his cock before making him lay on the floor. She teasingly dangles her shoe in front of his face before shoving it in his mouth as she rubs her soles along his cock. She spreads her toes and slides his shaft between them, giving him a footjob and making suck on her feet to fully worship them. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
stevie shae.
Duration : 00:13:33
File Size : 527.94 MB

Link For Download

Painful Handling By Mistress Ezada

I have My slave right here, hands tied up. He know he will be subjected to pain. I could take a whip or another implement, but I want to show him that I don't really need them. My dominant look will make him want to please Me. My bare hands will cause him pain that will satisfy My sadistic desires. Several slaps on his face will make him understand I am am very serious. I grab and twist his nipples hard and approach him, he can feel My accelerated by arousal breath. My proximity makes his dick hard, but I make him see that his pleasure is totally irrelevant, so I start to crush his balls in My hand, to stick My nails in his prick and ballsack, and to slap his cock hard. As I see him starting to suffer more and more, to scream harder, I get aroused more and more. I can see he understands and accepts that My pleasure is above all, as his prick remains hard despite all the pain he gets: he enjoys pleasing Me. Not that I care about his erection, the only good thing about it is that it's easier to cause it pain. His prick and balls belong to Me anyway, he has no use for them except for peeing, and to offer Me the pleasure of them. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
cbt, femdom, leather, face slapping, arrogant woman.
Duration : 00:06:36
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 72.08 MB

Link For Download

A Flogger With Extra Sting

I know there are certain areas of My divine body that this chattel loves more than others. This pair of red leggings emphasizes My voluptuous ass, and I know he really desires to worship it. But he will have to pay a price for the honor of licking and kissing My perfect derriere, a price of pain. I have this beautiful flogger with fresh nettles attached to its long tails; this makes My whip both stingy and painful at the same time. I can't wait to see if My boy will willingly accept the torment from My evil implement. Merely dragging the massive array of nettles across his flesh reddens his pale skin, but the full strokes of the flogger result in sweet cries and whimpers. his whole body is turning a brilliant scarlet shade, and I love the color I'm creating.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:01:25
File Size : 142.27 MB

Link For Download

As Close As Youll Get

Goddess Natalia is looking incredibly sexy in a bright pink tank top and pretty pink panties. With dildo in hand, she is ready to watch some hot lesbian porn and play with herself. Watch as she strips down, showing off her big, beautiful tits and perfect pussy. She her fuck herself with her dildo, burying it in her pussy over and over again, her lovely bare feet up in the air and dangling as she masturbates. Suddenly, her boyfriend walks in, catching her fucking herself on the couch! She doesnt want him pawing all over her though, so she only lets him tend to her feet while she plays alone. See him kiss, lick, suck on, and worship her beautiful feet and toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
natalia mendez.
Duration : 00:07:26
File Size : 289.48 MB

Link For Download

Panties Thief Wanking Punishment

This is a custom clip, with no name mentioned. "Clip opens up with man fully clothed and restrained in the upright position. His fly should be down and his dick should be out. Hopefully erect already. His face should be concealed. I was thinking with a pair of panties. You walk in dressed as a sexy teacher. You have in your hand 3 pairs of cotton panties that you found in his possession. You inform him you have caught him stealing your panties and now it's time to punish him. You start off by hanging two of the pairs off his cock and using the third to smack/whip the tip of his cock (not too hard, more playful than anything), you then take the fabric and start to tease the head/rim of his cock with it by lightly gliding the fabric back and forth across the tip/rim of his cock. Asking him if he likes that? Do this for a little bit and then stop. Take the pair, whip the tip of his dick again, telling him it's not time to cum yet. Take the same pair and then cover the head of his cock with the fabric and start to stroke just the head/rim with the fabric with your fingers, really passionately and thoroughly as if you are trying to make him cum. Pay attention to every inch of the head/tip/rim. Then stop. Step back and ask him how much he likes panties? Take the pair you have been using and put them aside. Say "it's a shame your eyes are covered because you'd love the panties I'm wearing right now". Hike up your skirt, and show your panties. Start to rub your panties ass against his cock that still has the 2 other panties on it. Pull your skirt back down and remove a pair of panties dangling from his cock, leaving one. Wrap this one fully around his head and shaft and give him a formal handjob using the fabric of this pair. Start of slow, then speed up and go faster. Get him close to cumming but stop again. Whip the tip of his cock with the panties again. After which you tickle his cock by gently gliding the panties across the tip of his cock back and forth. Do this several times for at least a minute or 2. Finally you put aside that pair and tell him there's no way he's cumming in those, you like that pair too much. The final pair is your least favorite and he's cumming in those whether he likes it or not. You then take the final pair, drape it over his cock, so the whole thing is covered head to shaft (like a cartoon ghost) and just start jerking it through the panties hard and fast, using whatever maneuvers you want to use with your hands to rush him into finally cumming through the panties fabric. You then let go, leave the cum soaked panties draped over his cock. Tell him you hope he's learned his lesson, take the other 2 pairs of cotton panties and walk off frame."
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:57
File Size : 115.46 MB

Link For Download

My Most Unusual Whips Tryouts

I have a new small whipping bench that perches My chattel sit off the floor and elevates his ass to the perfect height for a comfortable whipping. To increase his discomfort, I am going to use the most unpopular and painful whips I have in My collection. Two are single tails which terminate with rather large bumps on the tips. The first contains a cylindrical steel weight that punches his skin, leaving deep, welted bruises. The other whip finishes in a solid bulb of rock-hard plastic, and its impact is even more painful. The next agonizing tool of Mine is a Volchatka whip-baton. It's an extraordinarily weighty and fat baton with a steel core covered in heavy top-grain leather. Last, but not least, the sjambok!The way these toys tenderize My chattel's ass meat is so arousing for Me, that I need to start using them more often. I wonder which one I will find the most satisfying today...
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:17:04
File Size : 649.63 MB

Link For Download

Bound To My Pantyhose

Foot goddess Rharri Rhound has a slave bound and ready to worship her stocking covered feet. She casually sips a glass of wine while the sub attentively sniffs her feet and rubs his face in her soles. The goddess offers him the chance to bury his face in her pantyhose covered ass and inhale her wonderful sweetness. After successful groveling, Rharri sits above the foot slave and places her feet on his waiting face while he is permitted to masturbate. She shoves her feet into his mouth as he jerks his cock to an explosive tribute to Rharri Rhound. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
rharri rhound, sexy goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, goddess soles, foot slave, slave training, sexy feet, foot goddess, toe sucking, foot smelling, ass sniffing, foot fantasy, femdom.
Duration : 00:16:52
File Size : 763.55 MB

Link For Download

10 Minutes To Cum Stepson

You arrived home late and step-mommy is waiting. She's determined to get your daily milking completed before your step-father gets home. Step mom Helena Price knows what makes your heart beat faster so she wraps those strong, sexy MILF feet around your cock and begins pumping. You've only got about ten minutes to finish before step-dad arrives. You hate watching the clock because Helena strokes you so good, but if you can't cum in less than ten minutes then you'll be stuck without a climax. Step mom is doing her thing and if you can't reach the finish line it won't be her fault. You love the way she squeezes it. You can feel the rough skin on the balls of her feet and the tingling sensation when her toes brush across your sensitive head. The clock is ticking buddy. The visual splendor of watching those skilled feet work your tool is the final piece you need. You blow your wad for step-mommy. You're such a good boy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/71080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
helena price, feetondemand, feet joi, feet, sexy feet, barefeet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, jerk off, masturbate.
Duration : 00:09:00
File Size : 258.49 MB

Link For Download

sex slave for MY pleasure and chastity

I love walking all over my lil dumbass, but sometimes I just need dick! and since no one else was available, I used my slave's!! he's so whooped on me it's PATHETIC. I make him serve my goddess pussy, suck on my tits and then I fuck his cock to multiple orgasms and his plump balls >:) Chastity turns my slave into a completely subservient, drooling, obedient, foot licking sexual object--and he's been chaste for a LONG time (notice how huge and swollen his balls are lol!!). Of course, the ONLY one receiving pleasure is ME. I spit on his face and cock because that's what I think of them, and mock him for being turned into a cuckold/foot loser, then fuck him over. I've come home from plenty of dates and made him lick my boots while hearing all the sexual details lol!!!! Before the clip, I had him licking my shoes and feet...that's why I was so horny!!
pussy licking.
Duration : 00:17:16
File Size : 1290.75 MB

Link For Download

Making Him Late For Golf

Chi Chi Madina wants to play but her husband is about to go golfing. When he sees her in her sexy pink and black lace lingerie, he can't resist her. Watch as she teasingly lifts up her babydoll, showing off her big, beautiful breasts, thong, and perfectly round ass. See her tease him with her gorgeous bare feet, stroking his cock through his shorts, getting him nice and hard for her. Watch as he kisses her feet, tasting her from heel to toe before she wraps her soft, wrinkly arches around his cock, working them up and down for the foot job he's been craving. Will she make him cum all over her sexy feet, foot milking him until he explodes? This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
chichi madina, foot tease, foot job, chi chi medina, sexy feet, cummy feet, bare feet, petite feet, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, sexy soles, latina, tiny toes, smooth soles.
Duration : 00:10:33
File Size : 429.12 MB

Link For Download

Back