Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Clubstiletto - Flogged Ass eating Sissy - Mistress Kandy

This scenes opens with Mistress Kandy flogging her bound sissy slaves ass. Kandy comments that the slave has done a good job today, sucking cock, cleaning the house, and so on, but there's always room for improvement. The little bitch has the string on her panties pulled up into her crack and her ass is already red and battered. Now Kandy starts to flog the slaves upper back and then rotates between her ass and back. The little slut is in nylons and stilettos and ready to suck cock on a seconds notice. Soon she is really red and marked, top and bottom, what a sight it'll be for the next guy that fucks the sissy from behind.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy,
Duration : 00:05:35
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 787.15 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - My Puppy Is Doing So Well - Goddess Kitra

electricity, Foot Worship, Goddess Kitra, goddess worship, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Paddling,
Duration : 00:11:31
File Size : 884.18 MB

Link For Download

FemmeFataleFilms - Mistress Lola SlaveEarn Your Leash

With the threat of having his leash permanently taken away, the slave has to do some serious grovelling and take some heavy punishment from his beautiful Mistress. A truly impressive display of corporal punishment at the hands of a supreme expert, not to be missed!
Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Miss Amy Hunter, Mistress Lola,
Duration : 00:30:11
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1106.79 MB

Link For Download

Foot Swallowing 101

Empress Elle may be only 19, but having been raised in a Femdom household, She is actually quite experienced in male training, and especially foot slavery. After giving Her slave his basic foot training, She is now taking him through the intermediate stages of foot slavery, namely: breathing nothing but her precious feet- smothering - and especially warming Her perpetually cold tender tootsies - AKA Foot Gagging or Foot Swallowing. Empress Elle is truly ruthless, and will not hesitate to use Her flogger liberally to enforce Her will. She is seated on a black chaise lounge, with Her bare tootsies resting on his chest. He is chained, hooded and blindfolded - completely helpless - at Her feet. She starts off by sealing off his airways with Her perfect feet and giving him a series of countdowns, starting with 15 seconds and moving up from there. She makes it especially hard for him by flogging him, making him scream in pain and expel most or all of his air, so he is never able to take a large breath of air. She tires of this game and quickly moves to foot swallowing - She wants to feel his lips around Her delicate ankle eventually. She tells him to open his mouth wide and holding his head with one foot, She starts to cram the other slowly down his throat. He quickly starts choking and gagging, but She just pushes harder and when he starts choking and bucking up and down, She backs off and starts wailing on him with the flogger, striping his prone body visibly. He starts crying and complaining "Mistress, I can't take anymore, You're choking me!" - She just cooly says "I don't care. You're going to take My foot down your throat." and starts whacking him over and over and over with the flogger. He rolls around trying to avoid it, but he is chained and blindfolded and can do nothing but take Her punishment and Her feet down his throat. She is able to get all of Her beautiful toes into his mouth and close to half Her foot. Only 50% left to go!
foot gagging, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave trainingh, foot worship, foot smother, foot slapping, toe sucking, heel sucking, foot licking, foot smothering, foot slave, blindfold, bondage, foot control.
Duration : 00:08:12
File Size : 380.89 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Maggot Part 2

This slave is about to find out just how cruel young girls can be today as Daisy gets the whip. Now she will whip him into submission along with Kassondra and Kate, as the girls cut into him without care for any cries of mercy. He will suffer because he is a male, and because he is their property to be used and abused as they see fit.
Daisy, Kassondra, KATE, Men Are Slaves,
Duration : 00:08:14
File Size : 153.48 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Spanked By Princesse Venus

Princesse Venus is probably the most elegant Lady on KMS and in her Dungeon in Geneva she punishes a Slave in this session by spanking his ass
Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Princesse Venus,
Duration : 00:04:36
File Size : 136.18 MB

Link For Download

Double Colon Cleaner

HeadMistress Ravyn Alexa is the "Big Step-Sister" to Mistress Winnie, who is a new pledge to Her sorority at Femdom University. They are coming back from a big party, where they both had a lot of drinks but both had the runs from something they ate (possibly the Vienna Sausages?) and they both feel much better but are a little...rank, and are headed to their bathroom to clean up and change. They pass the sorority house slave, who is chained to the sofa for the night, and Miss Ravyn informs Mistress Winnie that the slave isn't just for orgasms and homework assignments: "Oh, hey, Mistress Winnie, instead of dirtying up a towel and going to all the trouble of changing - let's use the slave!" "The slave? You mean We can use the slave to clean the...you know...out of our dirty assholes? You can make him do that? COOL!" Miss Ravyn just laughs and says: "Of course! Anything dirty and disgusting from our bodies is sacred to the slave. You should take every opportunity to use it to clean your bodily by-products. It's kind of a trash can for female waste. Wait until You start taking Toilet Slavery 101, You'll love it!" She straddles the slave's head and puts Her big perfect ass in his face, spreading Her gorgeous ass-globes wide open, revealing the puckered brown starfish inside - almost like a pearl in an oyster. He recoils at the smell, but Miss Ravyn just says authoritatively: "SLAVE- TONGUE OUT. SLAVE, CLEAN ASS EXTERIOR" The slave starts slobbering all over Her ass cheeks, furiously licking them like the most delicious lollipop he'd ever tasted. She then makes him start tongue-fucking Her anus, in and out as She moans in pleasure. After She's satisfied the slave has licked and sucked the filth away and flushed it's toilet mouth, She asks Mistress Winnie if She'd like to give it a try. She of course is delighted, and hikes Her denim skirt up to Her waist, spreading Her cute little ass cheeks open and planting it in the slave's face. He starts to lick and suck but She demands tongue-fucking almost immediately. He points his tongue and starts to piston it in and out of Mistress Winnie's wide-open asshole, almost pecking it. But this isn't hard enough or fast enough for Miss Ravyn, who grasps the slave's head and starts smashing it into Mistress Winnies ass. She pulls his head back and forth so fast he kind of looks like a woodpecker, his head and tongue a blur as he is helpless to stop being dominated by Her sweet ass. Miss Ravyn has the idea to make the slave worship and clean both of their assholes at the same time. She tells the pathetic ass licker: "SLAVE! YOU WILL TONGUE FUCK MY SUPERIOR ASSHOLE THREE TIMES. THEN SWALLOW TO FLUSH YOUR TOILET MOUTH, THEN YOU WILL REPEAT THIS ON THE OTHER MISTRESS WINNIE, RINSE AND REPEAT." The slave just says "Yes Mistress" as they both converge on the slave's head with their asses. The slave is almost completely obscured as he struggles to serve the two demanding Domme assholes. He quickly stabs his tongue in each hole 3 times, swallows and then swings his head over to the other tasty anus to do the same. They both moan and clearly enjoy this and try different positions to see which works best. Finally, She has Mistress Winnie receive deep anal tongue fucking and anal sucking. Finally they two Dommes tire of the orgasms and tell the slave they'll be back with cummy holes next time.
dirty ass cleaner, human toilet paper, human toilet training, ass eating, ass spreading, ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, ass slave, ass cleaning, ass domination, asian goddess, asshole fetish, anal nursing, face sitting.
Duration : 00:08:35
File Size : 217.16 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Slave Suck-Out

After a "stiff" competition for the job, Lady Moon has been training Her lucky new pussy slave for over 3 weeks now, and although he has only been allowed one orgasm per week, he has been in slave heaven. He has had the privilege to lick Her perfect, sweet pussy at least once a day and sometimes up to 10, as well as serving as toilet paper and daily cleaning. But it's not all fun and games, as Lady Moon explains to Her slave, who doesn't understand why he is bound to the bench with a Jennings gag prying his mouth wide open. Usually, his mouth is of course, not gagged, in order to pleasure and clean his Owner's sacred pussy. But it's the 4th week now and She's had Her time-of-the-month all week, and he's been excused because it's his first month. But now She's just spotting with a lot of discharge - a good time for the slave to have an "appetizer" of what he'll need to get used to, as he'll be tasting it much more and more strongly in the months to come. Grasping the string emerging from Her sweet little pussy, She says: "I'm gonna pull it out and You're gonna suck it completely clean, slave. You're going to love it!" She takes it out and lowers it to his nose, making him smell it and running it over his face. After teasing him with it a while, She takes the soiled tampon out and starts dipping it into his mouth as he gags audibly, crying in disgust and humiliation. She just laughs at him, assuring him that he really does enjoy this if he's a true pussy slave. She fucks his mouth with it, making him gag on the nasty thing before She seems satisfied and throws it away and removes his gag. He's relieved, thinking his ordeal is over, but She just laughs in his face as She raises Her pussy over his face, which is now smeared from Her masturbation while She was making him clean the tampon. She makes him lick, suck and clean Her smeary fingers, making hm thank Her for the privilege. Then She pushes Her pussy down onto his face, screaming at him to stick his tongue out. He tentatively does, but She quickly loses patience and grabs the back of his head, pulling his face smack into Her messy Womanhood. He starts retching and gagging, but She starts smacking his face with Her glove, over and over, screaming at him: "Lick, Suck, and Swallow. Clean it out, pussy slave! Or you won't cum for a month and I'll play hackey-sack with your fucking balls" He just croaks out a 'Yes Mistress' and resumes licking, this time with more gusto and deep inside the folds of Her quim. She starts to enjoy it and starts to fuck his face, intermittently slowing down and pointing out spots that he missed and then immediately going back to aggressively riding his face. As he makes progress, She pushes Her pussy against his face harder and harder, until his tongue has nowhere else to go, but deep inside Her folds. Ensuring that he has no other choice but to lick and suck his Owner''s sex. Finally, She's satisfied that he's cleaned up the remnants of Her monthly visit with Aunt Flow. She pats his head with affection, all he can do is moan, trying to recover from the latest indignity heaped on him. She jumps down from the bench and walks off to enjoy the rest of Her day while the slave stews in Her juices.
tampon sucking, dirty pussy cleaning, pussy slave, pussy cleaner, pussy humiliation, pussy domination, toilet mouth, tampon, pussy sucking, pussy spreading, finger sucking, pussy tasting, pussy worship, pussy superiority, pussy service slave.
Duration : 00:08:45
File Size : 261.23 MB

Link For Download

PantyhoseTherapy - When Youre Bad - Christina QCCP

This isn't something I film often, but you might be surprised at how often I have to remind a client that we are not friends, we're not buddies, we're not in a relationship where I might be willing to go easy. Backsass? Smack. Oh, forgot to tell me you'd be late? SMACK. Being a grabass? Hoooonooooo.
Christina QCCP, ChristinaQCCP, Female Domination, Pantyhose Therapy, PantyhoseTherapy,
Duration : 00:05:37
File Size : 153.28 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Evelin Stone Kenzie Reeves - School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.
boots, caning, Club dom, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Evelin Stone, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:09:10
File Size : 434.43 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Caned to Tears for Lady Karma

It's time for Lady Karma's slave to take some pain. He has already been completely humbled and degraded by Lady's Karma's slaps, spit and smoke. Lady Karma laughs as her slave crawls over to be caned by her. She hasn't even touched him yet and he is already crying like a baby. He tells Lady Karma that he doesn't like pain and he doesn't like to be caned. Well that's too bad for him because Lady Karma's slaves take a lot of pain, whether they like it or not. She explains to her property that he will learn to be a pain slut if he wants to serve her. Lady Karma makes him beg for her cane. Once the punishment begins her slave begins to cry even more. This gives Lady Karma an idea. She brings over a bucket and places it beneath her slave. She wants her bitch to fill the bucket with his slave tears. When Lady Karma finishes beating her bitch, the slave's ass is covered in red welts marks and the bucket is full of slave tears. Lady Karma makes her slave kneel before her as she finishes him off by dumping the tear bucket all over his pathetic face. Lady Karma is happy with how her slave suffered for her. She is smiling and laughing as her slave continues to weep from his punishment.
BDSM, caning, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:11:43
File Size : 1015.63 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Serve Me Slave Part 2 - Sovereign Syre

Featuring Sovereign Syre (humiliation, whipping, sph, cbt)
cbt, humiliation, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, SPH,
Duration : 00:07:37
File Size : 650.5 MB

Link For Download

TheEnglishMansion - Slave Hunt - Capture Pt2

Mistress Katerina and Princess Bella have a day of cruel fun planned for their stable of errant slaves and decide to give them an opportunity to escape the compound. Now released and hiding in the grounds, hobbled to give the Mistresses an advantage, they systematically search the area, soon capturing the first slave and getting a bead on the second, using a pincer movement to capture him. They then receive their punishment, put in the cage and made to suck the ringleaders cock, who is then given an expert double whipping by the cruel women. The hunt continues, with one sly slave hiding down the slave pit, the sharp eyed Mistresses taking no brook and surrounding him, squirting his sorry, trembling body before tethering him to the pony cart to transport them and locate the final escapee. A fine day's hunting, where there was only going to be one outcome, female superiority.
Bisexual, Mistress Katerina, Princess Bella, Spanking, The English Mansion,
Duration : 00:07:02
File Size : 230.39 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Jessie Parker - Another Ten

Featuring Jessie Parker (whipping)
Female Domination, Jessie Parker, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves,
Duration : 00:05:29
File Size : 1002.84 MB

Link For Download

Be My Fart Licker

Miss Ravyn Alexa is having what appears to be a normal session of ass worship and ass eating with Her slave. She has him secured on his back on a sofa, so that She may relax while sitting comfortably on his chest or face. She walks in wearing thigh-high black PVC stiletto boots, a skimpy pair of hip-hugging PVC zipper-crotch shorts, a black bandage top and announces that She has a surprise for him during today's session. She quickly straddles Her slave, positioning Her perfect ass in his face. She has him wearing a mobile camera on his head, to evaluate his performance and then grade and punish or (almost never) reward him accordingly. She unzips the shorts, revealing Her gorgeous, tan-colored round ass cheeks. She spreads Her amazing ass open, Her puckered brown starfish winking at him enticingly. He starts kissing the cheeks, working his way toward the hole. Finally, after he has taken some time warming Her ass up with kisses, She orders him: "Slave, I want you to put the tip of your tongue on my sweet asshole and just hold it there for a second" He snakes out the end of his pink pointed tongue, spearing Her delicate anus and it opens slightly, blossoming under his ministrations. But then She lets loose with a loud, wet blast of a fart into his face and onto his tongue. He screeches in disgust and starts gagging on the smell and taste. She pulls his leash hard from the other side, his head forward and down, directly into the crack of Her ass, bumping his nose up against Her soiled anus. "Breathe it in, bitch! If you're going to be a full toilet for me in a couple of months, you need to learn to love the smell and taste of my farts. You will keep being conditioned this way until that happens" He is crying and asking Her why he must do this but She doesn't bother repeating Herself - merely blasts him in the face with another, louder, thunderclap of a fart. She yells at him to lick it up, that some "extra gravy" may have come up with it. "Lick that all up slave, you'll need to learn to love that taste and smell" She keeps relentlessly pushing and pulling his head into Her beautiful ass, ensuring that he cannot escape and has no choice but to breathe in Her wet, stinking ass bombs deeply into his body. She makes him smell at least 4 farts before announcing: "I think you've been cheating, slave. I can hear you breathing through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling your destiny, but I won't allow that to continue. I've come prepared to deal with that" She pulls an inflatable penis gag out from under the sofa and pumps the slave's mouth up with it. He is to breathe loudly through it and so She farts directly into his nose at least 3 more times, but he can barely breathe as it is and just groans while thrashing around. But to no avail, he isn't able to escape any of them before She announces: "Slave, I'm sorry to say that I'm out of farts for you, but I'll be back. Perhaps with something more...substantial?" And She walks away, Her sexy ass jiggling as She goes.
fart aslave, fart face, fart inhaling, fart licking, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart inhaling, inflatable penis gag, fart eating, toilet slave training, ass slave, ass slave training, analingus, ass worship.
Duration : 00:07:15
File Size : 345.4 MB

Link For Download

FemmeFataleFilms - Stretching Limits - Mistress Serena

Mistress Serena likes to challenge her slaves and this one has been doing his best to please her in the ball stretching area. He's taken some hefty weights before in an effort to please, but just how far will he go now. Mistress Serena notches up the stakes in this session and an almighty amount of weight is strung from his already stretched and swollen testicles. When she starts to put her weight on the ball parachute, via her exquisite thigh length boots, in addition to the dangling weights, the agony and the ecstasy is almost too much for the long suffering slave to bear!
Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Mistress Serena,
Duration : 00:17:52
File Size : 475.97 MB

Link For Download

BizarreVideo - Sophie Lynx Aleska Diamond

THE STING OF DISCIPLINE Kneeling almost naked in front of her employer, her wrists bound in front of her, Sophie is persuaded to prepare the dildo for penetration by sucking on it. When the toy is finally glistening with her saliva, she is bent over the bed and fucked deeply in the pussy. Mistress Aleska puts Sophie back on her knees on the bed and boffs her box from behind. Mistress Aleska wants to impress discipline on her maid, and to this end, she fucks Sophie in her asshole. She rides the girl's butt ruthlessly and even plays with Sophie's pussy at the same time. Finally, Mistress Aleska has Sophie lick her pussy through the little slit in the strap-on harness. The maid does as she is told.
Aleska Diamond, Bizarre Video, BizarreVideo, crop, dildo, Discipline, FISHNETS, Flogging, Foot Worship, harness, high heels, Lesbian, Sophie Lynx, Straight,
Duration : 00:15:00
File Size : 551.27 MB

Link For Download

DivineBitches - Bella Rossi Jessie Sparkles

Bella Rossi Uses & Abuses Jessie Sparkles The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he's tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie's whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she's not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and slowly sinks its into Jessie's urethra. Once it's deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie's cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.
Athletic, BDSM, Bella Rossi, Big Tits, Bondage, cbt, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Divine Bitches, dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, gloves, humiliation, Jessie Sparkles, Male Sub, natural boobs, orgasm denial, other hair color, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy eating, Rough Sex, shaped, Shaved, SLAVE, sounding, Straight, Suspension, switch, Tattoo, versatile, whipping,
Duration : 00:48:12
File Size : 1774.04 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Mistress Treasure Is Using A Hairbrush

Mistress Treasure loves to use her hair brush on the little Slaves ass.
Corporal Punishment, Ebony Domination, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:07:32
File Size : 224.11 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush - Crystal Rush

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.
caning, Clubdom, Crystal Rush, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation,
Duration : 00:07:52
File Size : 682.93 MB

Link For Download

Owned By Pussy

Queen Aryal has Her lucky slave trussed up in the dungeon for facesitting and "Pussy Eating 201" - which She announces to the slave is "today's lesson". He is excited and tells Her how beautiful it is, etc. But he doesn't know what She has in mind. The Queen is wearing a white fur coat and black panties, carrying a flogger. She strips the panties off and sits down directly onto the slave's face, as he is securely chained on his back. She just strips off the panties and unceremoniously plops Her perfect pussy onto his pathetic face. "We'll see how much you love pussy, bitch, because you're gonna get be getting plenty of it. I want you to drink down my juices and cum and savor them like the nectar of the Goddess that they are. Thank me bitch!" He replies: "Thank You Mistress, for honoring me with Your holy juices. I will drink every drop Mistress" She flogs him when he's not appreciative enough as She puts Her full weight on him, sitting on his neck and mashing Her luscious shaved pussy into his face. He must push his face up just to get air and to get his tongue deeper into Her as She looms over him and completely dominates him with Her sweet box. He can barely breathe, as She keeps him pinned down and just his nose exposed to get any air at all. She starts slamming Her pussy down onto his face harder and harder, trying to get his tongue in deeper. She starts smothering training, sealing off his air expertly with Her sweet pussy. All he can do is suck on the pussy and hope that it grants him air. When he's not enthusiastic enough, She jumps up and starts wailing away on him with the crop. She is obviously not in a great mood and gets genuinely angry when he squirms trying to get air. She kicks him in the head and then plops Her pussy back onto his face. It's almost like he's a dr*owning man, just able to keep his nose above water as he slurps and sputters away at the pussy that is his Mistress and the center of his world.
face sitting, pussy worship, pussy boy, pussy slave, pussy whipped, vaginal fluid drinking, pussy control, pussy smother, pussy eating, bondage, slave training, female supremacy, female fluid drinking, male training, femdom.
Duration : 00:09:07
File Size : 520.6 MB

Link For Download

OublietteClip Store - Earn Your Cum

Goddess Serena is making up for lost time, keen to catch her slaves up on all punishments, and this slave is long due a little bastinado! Coupled with Goddess' passion for rope and sense of game, she steps up the ante with promise of a reward; can he take it?
bastinado, caning, Female Domination, games, Goddess Serena, Latex & Rubber, Mistress Serena, OublietteClip,
Duration : 00:09:46
File Size : 1407.82 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Princess Skylar - Punished Ass Licker

Sexy Princess Skylar has her chastised slave bound to the strapping bench and is cropping his ass, legs, feet, and so on. The poor bitch is crying out in pain and she reminds him that the chastity belt is to remain on for at least another month. She is totally enjoying the marks she is leaving and tries to create a pattern across his legs and ass. Eventually she decides she has had enough of this and needs to lay down. She tells the slave she wants him to lick her ass while she naps. "I don't know why, I just sleep better when my ass is being licked." She lays on her side and yawns and tells him, "When I wake up you'd better still be licking my ass". The slave pulls her panties to the side exposing her tight little butt hole and sticks his tongue out all the way before pressing his tongue in deep to get a good taste. "You want your Goddess to have a good sleep, right?", she asks the slave. He tells her yes so she reminds him that means constant licking even if she sleeps for three hours. "Let me know after if I fart in my sleep", she giggles. She tells him he is a dirty slave as she knows he adores her farts, body fluids, and so on. She then tells him she wants him to count her farts and give her a number after, hopeful he can count over 10. As she drifts off the slave, on his knees, just keeps licking and licking as you get some great close ups of his tongue really going in deep.
bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Corporal Punishment, Cunnilingus, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, oral, Princess Skylar, punishment, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Spanking,
Duration : 00:06:49
File Size : 538.14 MB

Link For Download

Back