Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Our Ass Wipe

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper has been giving a tour to an exchange student from Femdom University Europe, Miss Olivia Serpente. She has already explored the smothering and foot worship classes, but today Violet has a special treat for Her. They saunter into the dungeon, Violet wearing a black zip-up jumper with booty shorts that ride up Her hot little ass, while Miss Olivia looks incredible in a black PVC dress and a black general's cap. They walk up to the slave, and Violet announces the slave's duty: "As you are obviously aware slave, Women are superior to men. You will demonstrate this by worshipping our assholes. Not just our asses, but both our rectums better be smelling like daisies when you're done sucking them clean, pig" Violet climbs on top of the slave, straddling him with Her long legs. She reaches behind Her jumper and unzips it, open up the back and spreading Her sweet round asscheeks open, Her brown rosebud winking at him. "First lick everything on the outside clean, slave. I took a dump earlier and I don't know how good of a job I did wiping. Sweet tasting isn't it? Now point your tongue and start tongue punching my anus...NO! Harder, get your fucking worthless tongue in through the ring!" Miss Olivia gets behind him and grabs his head with Her hands and starts pushing his head deeper into Violet's open ass and gaping anus, his tongue disappearing inside the depths as Her asshole swallows his tongue inside. She sits down onto his tongue, telling him to keep tongue fucking Her delicious anus. She starts bouncing up and down on his face and tongue harder and harder, he screeches in pain but Olivia keeps his head held tight. She smothers him at the end and then climbs off of him, offering his face to Miss Olivia. She has him start by paying reverence to Her perfectly round ass, kissing the cheeks back and forth while Violet supervises this time. Instructing him what to do and pushing his head hard into the beautiful panty-clad ass. Finally, She pulls the thong aside and Violet orders him to start licking the now open crack. He starts to give it wet licks up and down, but Miss Olivia gets impatient and starts bouncing up and down on his now outstretched tongue, as Violet orders him: "Keep that fucking tongue out and taste Her asshole! Now swallow! Swallow Her ass juice, slave, and get used to that taste" Olivia grinds down on his face one last time and seems satisfied, She climbs off of him and Violet decides She wants one last deep cleaning. She climbs back onto his face, spreading Her cheeks wide, and orders the slave: "Tongue out, slave! Here it comes" She settles down onto his tongue and face, smothering him and making him blind and helpless. In the meantime, Miss Olivia gets up and stands in between his outstretched legs and steel chastity-encased cock. Violet motions toward his bulging balls, filled with cum because he hasn't been allowed an orgasm in weeks. Miss Olivia winds up and kicks the exposed balls, causing the slave to buck wildly under Violet's ass, but She holds him down and Olivia kicks them again, this time he flops around so hard, he does manage to scream before Violet smothers his mouth with Her open anus again. They finally get off of him and Violet says: "Your breath smells like ass, slave. Open your toilet mouth!" She spits in his mouth and Miss Olivia follows. They don't exactly hit the target, so they both try again with marginal success, so Violet just scoops up the spit and wipes it on the pig's tongue before they leave him, laughing.
ass sucking, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, ass humiliation, ass slave, ass licking, ass kissing, ass worship, facesitting, dirty ass cleaning, ass smothering, asshole fetish, asshole worship, ass smelling, asshole slave.
Duration : 00:10:02
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 518.86 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Bebe Tries A Pet Part 2 - Sorceress Bebe

Female Domination, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Sorceress Bebe,
Duration : 00:04:40
File Size : 358.61 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Used By Mistress Treasure

Girlfriend Prize is utilizing her Slave on her journey in germany. Some paddling as well as CBT.
cbt, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Treasure,
Duration : 00:13:40
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 404.84 MB

Link For Download

Kinky Mistresses - The CP Pony Play Slave

From the horsebarn to the dungeon, Mistress Courtney has an ass to play with, namely yours. Dressed in Jodhpurs and a white blouse. She takes her time in turning your ass into a bright red masterpiece, just the way she likes it.
Ass Play, Bondage/Restraints, Corporal Punishment, Domination femdom, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Courtney,
Duration : 00:11:12
File Size : 331.32 MB

Link For Download

Mika Mistress Ass Ruin By Mika

I take this submissive piece of meat to the dungeon. With my huge strap on, I start to stretch his tight ass, and I fuck him hard with my huge dildo, then I finish him off with a hard paddling. I want this bitch to fill me for the next few days.
Female Domination, Femdom, Mika Mistress, Spanking,
Duration : 00:10:00
File Size : 879.61 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Mistress Helenas Whip School

This is some behind the scenes footage where Mistress Helena was teaching Meggan how to use a whip with one of her slaves. I quickly fired up the camera, sat in the corner and recorded as it all went down, enjoy!
Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Helena, Mistress Meggan,
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 189.44 MB

Link For Download

DivineBitches - Lily Lane Ruckus

Snitch Fuck: Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus Ruckus and his gang of thieves have stolen Lily Lane's money. The gorgeous tattooed Lily Lane captures Ruckus, blindfolds and gags his mouth, strips him to his black underwear, and handcuffs him to a seat in the middle of a messy room. Lily asks Ruckus where her money is and he doesn't say a word. She beats his legs with a big wooden stick, hits him with a flogger, and repeatedly punches his chest and Ruckus still wont tell where he hid her money. She gets an idea, switches gears, and takes the blindfold off of Ruckus' eyes. She decides to use her sex appeal to get the information she wants out of him. She grinds her amazing ass on his dick, puts her big beautiful tits in his face, and asks again where her money is but he still wont budge. When these tactics don't seem to work, Lily gets so frustrated that she decides to try something different. She wants to fuck him in the ass with her big strap-on dildo. She has Ruckus bend over the desk to get fucked and she fucks his ass deep and hard with her girthy dildo. She gets so turned on while watching his ass get fucked that she sits her ass on his face and makes him lick her pussy. She teases his hard cock with her hands while she gets her pussy licked, grabs an Hitachi vibrator and cums hard. She grabs his cock and slides her pussy down on it and fucks him so good in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl that he begs to cum. After Lily cums on his cock, she fucks him fast and hard until he's close to cumming and then she gets off his cock quick, denying him the pleasure and spits in his face.
Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, Blindfold, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, cbt, Cherry Torn, Corporal Punishment, dildo, Divine Bitches, DivineBitches, dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Hitachi, humiliation, latin, Lily Lane, Male Sub, orgasm denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy eating, Rough Sex, Ruckus, Shaved, SLAVE, Slim, Straight, Strap switch, Tattoo, unshaved, versatile, Vibrator,
Duration : 00:51:53
File Size : 1909.16 MB

Link For Download

CarolinePierce - Sissy Maid Gets A Spanking

Continuing on from the previous clip "Sissy Maid Tickle Torture," Miss Maya Sinstress and Mistress Caroline have punishment to administer to sissy maid Miss Broadway. Miss Broadway used foul language while being tickle tortured by the two Dominatrices, and Miss Maya has a zero tolerance policy for profanity coming from sissies. So now it's time for that sissy ass to be exposed and spanked, and a lesson in manners to be taught.
bare hand spanking, Caroline Pierce, CarolinePierce, dominatrix, Female Domination, Femdom, OTK, Over The Knee, Paddles, Sissy maid, Spanking,
Duration : 00:13:58
File Size : 384.94 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Caned By Domina Scarlet

In the Villa Dracone, a BDSM location in Italy, Domina Scarler took a Slave aside at the event "AMystiqie Femdom Retreat" to play alone with him in the dungeon. Well, it's not really a game, it's a hard punishment with whips and canes
caning, Corporal Punishment, Domina Scarlet, Kinky Mistresses,
Duration : 00:11:50
File Size : 350 MB

Link For Download

Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Kianas hard whipping

Female Domination, Femdom, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Kiana,
Duration : 00:14:56
File Size : 441.72 MB

Link For Download

EliseGravesBondageLiberation Bondage Face Fuck - Elise Fucks Her Rubber Gimps Mouth And Then Makes Him Fuck Her Pussy

Duration : 00:14:45
File Size : 328.72 MB

Link For Download

GoddessAlexandraSnow - Whipped and Ruined Flesh Part 2 - Alexandra Snow

My masochistic servant is back for even more penalty. We're going to begin with his vulnerable body up against the cross. Walking sticks, whips and also floggers are the intro to his discomfort session. But we're not done yet. As soon as I'm pleased placing bright red lines into his back, I choose it's time to punish his nipples .
Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Goddess Alexandra Snow, GoddessAlexandraSnow,
Duration : 00:13:14
File Size : 782.6 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - The Femdom Party - Princess Venus

Princess Venus organize a femdom party with some friend and before the party will start, the Ladies having some fun with the ass of the maid.
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:05:23
File Size : 161.74 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Dont Dodge Me - Goddess Kate

Goddess Kate needs some entertainment, and this slaves balls will do. She randomly smacks them while he jumps and contorts, but he will have to get used to it because Kate is in the mood to hurt him.
cbt, Goddess Kate, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves,
Duration : 00:04:01
File Size : 86.32 MB

Link For Download

CruelMistresses Three Blond Girls

Mistress Tatjana brought two friends, Mistress Natasha and an other blond mistress to punish the slave brutally. All three of them are using the same cane and the slave has to memorize their names, if not, he is going to get some really hard strokes. They punish his ass hard and when they finished with him, they make him kiss their hands as a thank you.
Cruel Mistresses, CruelMistresses, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Tatjana,
Duration : 00:07:07
File Size : 571.89 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - The Carpet Loafer

Starring: Lady Victoria Valente
Female Domination, Femdom, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Lady Victoria Valente,
Duration : 00:09:42
File Size : 287.26 MB

Link For Download

CruelCity - Mistress Olivia and Mistress Nicole Whip a Slave Together

Cruel City, CruelCity, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Nicole, Mistress Olivia,
Duration : 00:10:24
File Size : 164.69 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Remember what youre Suffering for

This scene opens with sexy Mistress Mercy flogging her bound slave. In the background we can see her other slave with his head locked in the toilet box patiently waiting to be used by Mercy or any of the other CS Women that may be lingering about. After warming the slave up briefly with a leather flogger, she switches to a cane and now she doesn't hold back. Solid strokes to the slaves backside soon has the slave yelping and Mercy giggling. "Remember what you are working for" Mercy tells her slave as she walks in front of him and pushes her ass into his face. She lets him kiss one of her butt cheeks before resuming the onslaught on his ass. She then spanks him with her hand including hitting his balls. "I'm going to leave marks you will be proud of and my toilet over there will be jealous of" she tells the bound slave. Soon the slave is well marked up so Mercy walks over to the other slave and removes the funnel on the toilet box to ask the slave there if he is hungry and ready for her. "Yes Mistress" he says but Mercy isn't done with the first slave so she wonders back and canes him some more. She is really ruthless and has no concern for the slaves suffering. "I think you've earned two kisses" she tells him walking back up to his face. She lets him smell her sweaty ass crack first then tells him to take his kisses. "We're not done" she tells him and goes back and canes him some more. Finally satisfied she walks over to the other slave and unzips her outfit, sits down on the box and tells the slave to open his mouth. "Look what you're missing out on" she tells the bound slave and then says to the one in the box "Drink up for me."
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mercy,
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 905.48 MB

Link For Download

Back