Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Cruel Teacher And Bad Student

My student have very bad grades, I had to punish him, pegging and blow job and lot's of humiliation
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:08:26
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 753.13 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Cucked by GFs Yoga Teacher

Your girlfriend's yoga teacher is offering your girlfriend another private lesson. You don't know what happened, but your girl has been acting strange ever since. Of course her teacher has motives of her own, and this time your gf knows better, but she goes anyway. Her instructor encourages her to take her clothes off for a tension-reducing massage, and she pretends not to notice her teacher masturbating to her wet panties, or taking photos of her ass in yoga pants. After her massage finishes (and so does her teacher) she sends your girlfriend home dripping cum and missing her panties, with the order not to fuck you again. If she disobeys those secret photos of their time together might get sent to you, or worse. ✖︎ This 36 minute custom video, which consists of six scenes, only three of which are seen in the trailer. Scened include: A close and intimate yoga lesson, a massage with a happy ending for your gf and her teacher, a blackmail scene, the Instructor changing into yoga gear while sniffing your gf's panties, and your girlfriend changing into her workout clothes. ✖︎ This is a sequel to 4K Forsed Orgasm: www.manyvids.com/Video/2888464/4K-Forsed-Orgasm/ ✖︎ Some popular themes: GFE, Yoga, Lesbians, Cucking, Leggings, Massage
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:36:00
File Size : 3892.89 MB

Link For Download

Cucked by Girl Next Door

New to sex, you and your girlfriend enlist the help of your experienced neighbor to teach you both. However, she has an agenda of her own, and you haven't been allowed to participate quite yet. Enjoy the lessons from a distance, your girlfriend sure will! (This is a custom video made for a regular client) {{Tag: Cuck, Cucking, Cucked, LesDom, FemDom, Female Domination, Lesbians, Amateur, Role Play, Real Couple, Roleplay, Teaching You, Taught, Lesson, Sex, Fuck, Strap, Dildo Riding, Sucking, Licking, Eating Pussy, Voyeur}}
Duration : 00:14:01
File Size : 1523.79 MB

Link For Download

Cucking Archie - Betty x Veronica

Archie, do you realize how lucky you are to have two cuties, like us, doting over you all the time? Maybe you don't deserve that kind of attention. Veronica realizes you're overrated, and she wants Betty all to herself. You're lucky we let you stick around to watch. This is a threesome video, but our third is going to be a can of whipped cream. It could have been you, but you just aren't enough to join. ✖︎ Find more Role-Play videos on our RP Page: www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004964896/Fantasy-Femmes/Store/Videos/ ✖︎ Some popular themes: Cucking, Role Play, Food, Cream, Pussy Eating, Fingering, FemDom
Duration : 00:14:43
File Size : 1614.57 MB

Link For Download

Cucking JOI - With SPH

This is a Reeally Dumb Blonde x Goth GF SPH JOI. I know, there's so many acronyms. The aggressive brunette convinces blondie they'd have more fun without you. You were lucky enough to take home two hotties and your dick looks like THAT?! We are NOT fucking you. You can jerk off while we make fun of your tiny disappointment. We'll count down til you cum, giving you five seconds to finish up and get the fuck out so we can have fun without you!
Duration : 00:05:35
File Size : 613.26 MB

Link For Download

Cuckold Humiliation For My Husband

Today I have a date with real man Steven, not like pathetic one like this one. I will humiliate him, that he have to wait in the toilet with hook in his ass, while I will be dating and fucking Steven. I made him to make pig noises, because he is loser and a pig.
Duration : 00:06:39
File Size : 393.26 MB

Link For Download

Cuckold Humiliation POV

You are my husband and you never fucked me. You don't even saw my tits or pussy.. pathetic. Those are for the winners not losers like you! But I have proposition for you. I have a friend at my work - Steven, he is very handsome guy and have very big cock.. not tiny like yours. I will fuck him, and you can only watch it and jerk off. Maybe I will let you to suck his balls when he will be inside me or lick and eat his sperm after. You will cook diner for me and Steven, and clean the bed after our amazing sex. That the only think you can get from me. I don't care about you. You are nothing to me husband... I'm only with you for your money. Maybe I will also fuck your boss! Maybe in a threesome. Ofc threesome with Steven and your boss, not you lol. You will be able to only watch it and think how miserable your life is, that you will never be able to fuck me like them!
Duration : 00:09:26
File Size : 547.39 MB

Link For Download

Cuckold SPH POV With Mistress Sophie

You dream about threesome with me and Mistress Sophie, and you came to us with THIS!? It is a clit not a penis! It is micro size! Are you serious? We can only lock it in tiny chastity, it is not possible to fuck with it! Maybe we will use you other way! You will be fucked by real guy!
Duration : 00:08:50
File Size : 768.33 MB

Link For Download

Cum Eating And Humiliation Of This Slave

Today I decided to made my slave a man. To achieve that he need to eat sperm of a real men! So I took condoms filled with semen of guys with really big dicks, not small one like this pathetic slave! I spilled it right into his mouth. I put my fingers deep into his throat spreading the sperm! Later I spilled it on his pathetic face!
Duration : 00:04:38
File Size : 699.93 MB

Link For Download

Deep Pegging Femdom Gangbang

Time to get some fun! Time for a femdom gangbang! I, Mistress Karino and Mistress Glamorous will fuck this pathetic slave in all his holes hard! Today he will be our fucking slut ready to take our cocks!
Duration : 00:09:01
File Size : 472.38 MB

Link For Download

Deep Pegging On The Bed For My Slave

Today I decided to fuck this slave ass! I took my transparent dildo and fucked him with my strapon deep and rough! I was not easy for him in this pegging. I'm pretty sure he will feel it for a couple of days ;)
BDSM, Female Domination, Femdom, Pegging, Strap-On, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:09:23
File Size : 478.36 MB

Link For Download

Deep Sounding With My Slave

My slave told me that he like to put his pethetic penis inside pussies. So this time I will insert sounds inside his penis. I inspected his urethra with bigger and bigger sounds. I was deep and painful. At the and ordered him to jerk of and swallow his own pathetic sperm.
Duration : 00:08:42
File Size : 506.89 MB

Link For Download

Deepthroat And Pegging On This Pussy Boy

I, Evilwoman and Dark Fairy used this pussy boy. We used our big dildos on strap on. At beginning we facefucked and deep throat his pussy mouth. Later we penetrated all his holes! We spit roast him! That was hard and intensive pegging for him.
Duration : 00:08:48
File Size : 511.44 MB

Link For Download

Deepthroat Competitions For My Slaves To

Today I did competitions for my slaves to check who have deeper throat. The winner will get pussy boy status, looser will be my spittoon. I put on my strap on and fucked their pathetic mouth!
Duration : 00:08:09
File Size : 473.49 MB

Link For Download

Deepthroat Competitions For Slaves

I know you love slave competitions! This time me, Evilwoman and DarkFairytale took 3 slaves to compeete in deep throat contest. As reward to humiliate them we pour out theirs spit on their face, and used fucking machine on them!
Duration : 00:13:03
File Size : 762.07 MB

Link For Download

Deepthroat With This Fat Gigantic Cock

Today I will fuck this slave mouth with my gigantic fat alien cock! It barely fits his mouth! I will penetrate his face deep! His dick is so small comparing to mine!
Deepthroat, Femdom, Female Domination, Strap-On, BDSM, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:09:06
File Size : 594.84 MB

Link For Download

Back