Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Both Holes Penetrated On This Slave

Time for pegging with this slave! I took my big black cock with strap-on and penetrated deep both ass and mouth! That was not anal what he was dreaming about!
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, LadyPerse,
Duration : 00:07:03
Resolution : 1920x1078
File Size : 412.86 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Bound and Made to Worship

My cute little sub wines and cries behind her gag, begging me to let her out, but she has to do something for me first. I make her kiss, lick, and suck on my toes. She's resistant at first, really resistant, but she knows she won't be let out until I'm satisfied, and after a taste of my heel she comes around to giving me what I want. By the end she's eagerly worshiping both my feet.
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:05:29
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 571.99 MB

Link For Download

Bullying This Pathetic Patient

Today this pathetic short guy visit me again. It's time for a therapy, he still thinks Im a real doctor! Today I will geve him breath play, CBT, ballkicking and a lot of face slapping!
Duration : 00:06:19
File Size : 321.71 MB

Link For Download

Cane Used On This Female Sub

PART OF THIS MOVIE DOESN'T HAVE SOUND!Today I have a sub girl! I tied her with ropes and used cane on her ass! She was well behaved while I caned her!
Duration : 00:03:01
File Size : 177.47 MB

Link For Download

Caning And Whipping Slave

This pathetic slave behaves so badly, so I had to give him punishment proportional to his guilts.. I used cane and whip for that. I wasn't soft with him, so now he will know where is his place and how to behave.
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 576.62 MB

Link For Download

Caning Spanking And Electro For My Slave

Today I got this slave ass to use. I will punish it with the cane! I put him on bed, sit on him and punished his ass hard with multiple implements!
Duration : 00:07:00
File Size : 356.82 MB

Link For Download

Casual Evening For Foot Worship

Today I Invited MahoganyQen to my apartment to have nice and casual evening. Like a good host I ordered my slaves to worship our beautiful feet when we were enjoying our cigarettes! They had to kiss, lick and sniff our divine feet!
Duration : 00:10:34
File Size : 766.3 MB

Link For Download

CBT - balls burning with cigarettes

Melisande Sin and I decided to give him CBT from hell! We both loves CBT and smoking, so we joined these two things. We already used him as our human ashtray in classic way into the mouth, so we had better idea. We put cigarettes on this slave balls!
Duration : 00:06:54
File Size : 409.72 MB

Link For Download

CBT And Bastinado For My Slave

Today I locked my slave in a humbler with his balls on easy access for me! I prepared CBT and bastinado for this pathetic worm! I will slap his balls and use a cane on his feet! Now he will remember to not make me angry!
Duration : 00:07:03
File Size : 612.29 MB

Link For Download

CBT For This Mummificated Slave

Today I wrapped this slave into a mummy! I took my toys and made CBT he will remember. I took pin-wheel, electro rod, clasps and riding crop to punish his penis and balls!
Duration : 00:09:57
File Size : 581.23 MB

Link For Download

CBT From Me And Mistresss Sophie

Mistress Sophie and I supposed to record nice clip with cumming and post orgasm play with him, but this pathetic slave was not able to make his dick hard. He was whining "it's because ball busting"... If that so instead We decided to beat his balls again!
Duration : 00:07:55
File Size : 573.17 MB

Link For Download

CEI And Degradation For My Cum Slut

Today I will use my husband slave as a cum dumpster! Yesterday I was on a date with an alpha guy! We've got a lot of hard sex, which will be never possible for my pathetic husband. But he can have memories of my last night! He will be able to taste sperm of a real man, not pathetic gamma loser like him!
Duration : 00:05:55
File Size : 387.39 MB

Link For Download

Chastity Humiliation Of My Slave

This slave is locked in this small cage, and he will be locked much longer. We don't need his dick, it is pathetic and unuseful. Mistress Mavka and I humiliated him for that.
Duration : 00:11:00
File Size : 637.98 MB

Link For Download

Chastity POV For The Beta Guy Like You

You are locked in chastity! You are kneeling in front of naked wearing only a cage! Today I, Mistress Karino and Dominatrix Dinah will tease you and put our delicious saliva on your locked cock. We will leave you like that locked for additional months, maybe years or maybe even for a lifetime!
Duration : 00:09:58
File Size : 508.87 MB

Link For Download

Check How Your Mistress Smells Like POV

That's my oldest clip! You are my slave. You can check how your Lady smells. Smells so good, pervert, but you can't touch me, you don't deserve for that.
Duration : 00:08:48
File Size : 511.71 MB

Link For Download

Chewed And Splashed Food For This Slave

This slave didn't eat whole day, so we decided to show him mercy. We gave him possibility to eat, but only food which was chewed by us or from the floor splashed by our gorgeous foots. Do you like sploshing?
Duration : 00:10:48
File Size : 632.47 MB

Link For Download

Cigarette Break With Joanna And Karino

Today it is time for you to be our ashtray! Joanna Bujoli, Mistress Karino and I want to enjoy our cigarette after long day. We will fill your mouth with our ash and spit. It is a big honor and opportunity for you to be able to kneel in front of us and serve us like that!
Duration : 00:10:27
File Size : 758 MB

Link For Download

Cigarette Break With My Slave

I wanted a cigarette so I called my submissive as an ashtray. He was also my spittoon. I was shaking cigarette ashes right into his mouth. On his chest I wrote with my nail "PERSE" because he is nothing other than my property. Finally, I put out my cigarette on his tongue. As a reward for being a good submissive, he can kiss my divine foot.
Duration : 00:09:28
File Size : 557.3 MB

Link For Download

Controlling Her Lush

Kim's not a great submissive, kind of a brat honestly, but it gives me good reason to pull on her nipple clamps with my heel so I guess I don't mind too much. Controlling her Lush is always such a treat, and I plan to severely abxse the privilege. I make her spank herself as punishment for brattiness, while I set her Lush too high. ✖︎ This is part one in a two part video. In the second, I bring her to an extremely loud orgasm (turn the volume down if you know what's good for you): Hottest vids from your favorite content creators | ManyVids ✖︎ This is me and my partner, just doing what we want to do, and recording it. This video is a good example of our real natural D/S dynamic, so if you enjoy authentic and amateur BDSM, or if you want to get to know us, then I think you'll like this video. In it, we mention a bet Kim lost to me, as the loser she has to make me a custom video, so I describe what I want her to do for me. ✖︎ Some popular themes: Breath Play, Nipple Play, Leash, Lush, Lesbian Domination, Spanking, D/S
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Vivian Vicious,
Duration : 00:14:07
File Size : 1533.34 MB

Link For Download

Corporal Punishment Po Polsku

Clip in Polish Language!Tym razem mozecie zobaczyc, jak ucze glosno i wyraznie liczyc tego uleglego! Postanowilam przywiazac go do sufitu i zbic jego tylek do czerwonosci uzywajac do tego calego arsenalu zabawek ;)W ruch poszly packi, szpicruta, trzcinka, pejcz oraz szczotki!
Duration : 00:07:25
File Size : 381.63 MB

Link For Download

Corporal Punishment With Melisande Sin

Today I tied to the pole my slave. He had no choice to escape. I used multiple implements to punish him. I used cane which I know he hates! I was also using paddle and whip! He screams like a girl
Duration : 00:10:11
File Size : 590.95 MB

Link For Download

Corporal Punishment With Multiple Toys

Today Mistress Karino and I will use multiple implements to punish this slave ass! Paddles, whips - toys to make him pain! Today we will not be only cruel to him, Mistress Karino will allow him to worship her ass too!
Duration : 00:07:05
File Size : 463.19 MB

Link For Download

Corporal Punishment With Tied Slave

Today I tied to the pole my slave. He had no choice to escape. I used multiple implements to punish him. I used cane which I know he hates! I was also using paddle and whip! He screams like a little!
Duration : 00:07:26
File Size : 432.82 MB

Link For Download

Corporal Punishment

Now time to some corporal punishment to this slave.This time I invited my friend Healah Sin. We put my slave in stocks and used flogger, cane, riding crop.My slave will endure anything to please me ;)
File Size : 584.27 MB

Link For Download

Cruel Sounding By 3 Mistresses

Sadistic fun of the three mistress. We decided to play with my slave and had fun with sounding!In the movie, I'm starring with the wonderful Maya Sin and Melisande Sin.Lots of sounding, CEI, and humiliation!
File Size : 577.37 MB

Link For Download

Back