Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: Housewives, Romance, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Present
Game language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 555MB
Description: Sequel and harem, additional scenario with each of the of the previous three games of the series. The story of Kazama Ai (wife of the sempai): Once, when the hero stayed for the night in the house of sempai and his wife, he spied on their married life. By chance, having been seduced by his wife Ai. History of Misaki Arimura (boss's wife): The hero was invited to the boss's house as an apology for the fact that his wife Misaki inadvertently poured the hero out of the hose as he passed by. Soon they become close. Not having sex for a long time, she, without knowing it, seduced the hero with her mature body. The story of Ayami Sakura (kohai's wife): The hero helps the kohai get home, and there he meets his friend Ayami, who became the kohai's wife. In one night, when the two drank, Ayami showed the hero her defenseless figure ...

File size: 634.4 MB
Download Senpai to Joushi to Kouhai no Oku-san o Mi mo Kokoro mo Netoru Pack

Se-rua Academy Creampie Festival

Se-rua Academy Creampie Festival
ecff1731689bc74cf0afebe9bc69cf10.png

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 598MB
Description: Yosuke student council president. One day, he receives a letter from someone unknown, "I recently got a girlfriend. But I can't have sex with her because I'm such a shy guy ..." He thinks about holding a holiday for him. If they take part in the celebration, they will get excited and have sex without shyness ... "Great idea! I will soon get ready for it ..." Thus, his erotic celebration begins ...

File size: 598.9 MB
Download Se-rua Academy Creampie Festival

Soukan Yuugi - Animation Added Complete Edition

Soukan Yuugi - Animation Added Complete Edition
49c007e1182c6194956fe83740f32264.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Win7 / 8/10 HDD: 540MB
Description: A toy seller brought the hero a normal board game home. At the same time saying "having played this game together, your relations with others will improve a lot".
However, it was not an ordinary game.
Having no idea, the hero decides to play ...
Starting to play it with a snow leopard, you will not be able to leave the room, and you will not be able to call for help.
You will continue to roll the dice, with the goal of winning in this locked room.
And, to stop these , you are to perform various erotic acts every time ...

File size: 550.8 MB
Download Soukan Yuugi - Animation Added Complete Edition

Touhou Kenchinroku Dai San Wa

Touhou Kenchinroku Dai San Wa
74df9334c8e064a7367e57b598ae5c6b.jpg

System requirements (minimum): WindowsXP / Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: 1GHz, Memory: 256MB, HDD: 800MB, DirectX8

Description: The third part of the novel on the world of Toho. The events of this part are held in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, here we are waiting for the Scarlet, Sakuya, Patchouli, Koakuma and other inhabitants of the world of Toho.

File size: 746.6 MB
Download Touhou Kenchinroku Dai San Wa

Yankatsu Yandere Futago to Hone no Zui

12a8c34fe846f2ed294ee2d76aabf1c7.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 6GB DirectX: 9.0 [
Description: A hero who returns to the day off at the university. However, my parents were absent from the trip due to the well-being of the shopping center.
Miya and Miu have long cried like a real , when I lacked the ability to self-service and I was lost in confusion.
"We will do for you, please take care of your big "
And it begins by living with twin .
I notice this, feelings for myself so much that two people are sick!
"I love you, I love you." I am the best in the world, the best in the world! "
He will not fit in to such a degree and will not heal. Love Love Yandex. What awaits at the end of life ... ...?

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Yankatsu Yandere Futago to Hone no Zui

Aikagi

Aikagi
b1f513ec16d59add29fa7dcb544f4874.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 1.89GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: It was the last winter of his school life, with the entrance exams and graduations closer, Nozomu did not know what to do. He was told to become independent, but he could not find a suitable place to live by himself. His friend Shiori could not stand, watching him in his current state, and offered him to live with her. Although he thought it would not make him independent, his parents readily agreed with this idea. Before he knew it, they lived together under the same roof.

Their cohabitation lasted only one month. Since it is only for a short time, and she is his friend, he thought that nothing bad would happen. However, living with Shiori, he showed him the side he had not seen before, and he began to see her as a woman. Where will their relationship end now, when he had feelings for her?

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Aikagi

Applique Tsukikage no Simulacre Kaihou no Hane

Applique Tsukikage no Simulacre Kaihou no Hane
fcae97de7e65bc169e58e18101d627be.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.55GB
Description: Seyichi received a letter of invitation from his dear cousin Rei, whom he did not see after his move. She asked him to attend a mysterious family ceremony, which is held every few years. He decided to return to the town of Izaw, where he once lived, and reunited with his friends. Here there is a legend about a living doll in a huge mansion in the forest, and it always takes the form of a girl from the Kisaragi family.

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Applique Tsukikage no Simulacre Kaihou no Hane

Love Love

Love Love
c9b4cbd7ce5f6e5d72caa742118721c7.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.79 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Kisara is an extremely talented, brilliant girl whom the managing historical and famous Canary Gakuen trusted by her great- and in fact she succeeded. Hard-working Hitoma was not timid around her and worked like her right hand. In the end, she confessed to him, and they soon married. However, it seems that too perfect Kisara has a weak point: she tries too much for everything. A month after their marriage, she tried out a retro game, to take a breather after work, it is difficult every day, even at the same time for the newlyweds and after a couple of days, she became full. Moreover, she fully relied on Hitom, not having done this before. It looked like he would get to the point of not moving if he didn't have sex. But who will manage the school now? He decided to work even harder for her.

File size: 3.1 GB
Download Love Love

Ojou-sama wa Iinari Mitai desu

Ojou-sama wa Iinari Mitai desu
1b9790e378944d29f4ad8819259682c3.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 2.65GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: "Please! Make your student advice with your erotic power! "
A few years later I returned home, I was asked by my favorite friend.
Apparently, the joint educational system, which began this year, seems to be on the verge of abolition as soon as the student council speaks against the opposition.
When I listen to the details in detail, it seems to me that I will learn how to make it an irrational feeling with a horny game (I came).
As expected, yuri! I know well about me!
Have you already made this setting? Is not a good guy!
A young girl - "Einari." Do not give up the sexy things "INANA" Lady!
What a good sound ... ... This is a game in which wonderful dreams spread.
However, despite the fact that it was great to win, she was mercilessly repulsed by the ladies.
Ladies who are stronger than I thought!
"Damn, this is nice! I say it is not convenient! "
I am thinking about how to capture them, I found a horned toy with a school girls attic.
And several toys were found one after another.
Why are such horny toys like? However, there are no hands that do not use such a wonderful treasure!
For revenge on the lady I tried this for a while with.

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Ojou-sama wa Iinari Mitai desu

Baku Ane two Otouto Ippai Shibocchau zo

Baku Ane two Otouto Ippai Shibocchau zo
c8be7bd287d401cd5e892c3fca5cef44.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 600, HDD: 3.54GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The protagonist · Sakutak Soday will fail in his first experience with his lover, who first drank from a past injury.
His erotic lesson literally put his body on.
It was the truth of Ricky and my 's cousin, who offered to work together to overcome the trauma.
However, another / Japanese singer who committed an injury in Sltak also participated in the war,
This is not just a lesson ... ....?
My fraternal battle begins now! And four girls. However, they were not interested in joining his club, but wanted to create their own! They gathered here to occupy the room of a literary club after it was closed.

Hotori invited him to persuade the girls to join the literary club. Will he be able to convince them or will the club be captured?

File size: 3.5 GB
Download Baku Ane two Otouto Ippai Shibocchau zo

Atelier Sakura Mount Position Junjou Yankee to Gyaruko-chan

Atelier Sakura Mount Position Junjou Yankee to Gyaruko-chan
2de290fbe899dfaf95579d7c445ce87d.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.57GB
Description: Since Gojo Yuhei left the judo club because of an injury, he lived an ordinary school life without any special care.
So after a long time, he finally met his friends, the Yankees Chinonome Azusa and Gyara Hirose Rinnoy.

"Yes, ooh ... why are you gloomy?"
"What is ... is there something on my face?"

While he was busy at the club and did not see them, both girls grew noticeably.
Yuhei looked at their noticeably grown breasts and long legs.

Among the rumors of "tanned whore and yank," only he felt the real charm of these girls!

"What did I leave behind ...!"

School life with dates and sex.
Yuhei, who soon received a declaration of love from his two friends, begins to live an erotic life.

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Atelier Sakura Mount Position Junjou Yankee to Gyaruko-chan

Black Cyc Koumigami Nageki Warau Hebigami

Black Cyc Koumigami Nageki Warau Hebigami
1af3daa3ec73b6ac9b0146140665d7f9.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Win7 / 8/10 HDD: 2.48GB
Description: Having angered the goddess, people are facing hardship beyond human understanding--

Inosejima Island
On this island is the temple of Mikasa, dedicated to the service of the white snake "Kumigami", the goddess of fertility.
The tradition of marriage of a and was handed down from generation to generation to the priors of the temple.
They were afraid to interrupt this tradition, because of the fear of punishing the serpent--

Currently, Kanja Ke serves as a priest.
His died from an epidemic, and he inherited the temple immediately after, caring for his named Kiyok, who is sick of the spirit because of the loss of his .
Continuing the tradition, he will have to connect with his own younger Rey.

One day, Yanagimoto Kunisada, who introduced himself as a scientist, visits a temple.
He studies traditional folklore, and came to study the legend of the temple goddess.
Since it is rumored in the streets that Ke's actually died after receiving the punishment of a snake, Ke shooed Yanagimoto away.

That same day, the younger of the and Ke's first love, Reyka, came to the temple, offering to help him around the house, but caused a sudden distrust of Ke.
Suddenly, she will take advantage of the confusion because of the change of owner ... and try to become a priestess herself, taking the temple?
Although Ke accepted her proposal at the request of Rei, distrust of her did not disappear.

Download Black Cyc Koumigami Nageki Warau Hebigami

Boku dake no Hokenshitsu

Boku dake no Hokenshitsu
9ba2b9c6d45d770dfa7958413f585259.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.05 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: A race of succession breaks out in school between Motonori, the director's , and Rinko, his cousin. According to the former director, whoever gets the / of the heir, will win the race. One day, Mana, a hospital bed teacher, comes to school. Thanks to her kindness and beauty, she soon becomes popular among male students. The main character is Yuu, who is a eyebrow student. He falls in love with her and often visits the hospital room to meet her. He also begins to learn, not to burst. Mana gradually falls in love with Yu ... On the other hand, Motonori is trying to make a with Mana, his bride, but she does not allow him ... Yuu also participates in the race .... Well, will he be able to finish school ...? What happens between Yuu and Mana ...?

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Boku dake no Hokenshitsu

Fuyu no Tatakau

Fuyu no Tatakau
15172a0437f52efbdae70839149bf27f.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 2.02GB
Description: A collection of three games (Dress Wizard !, Role Playing Girl !!, White x Red), united by a common theme of adventure and battle.

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Fuyu no Tatakau

Warikiri Kousai Deatta Onna to Yari Makure

Warikiri Kousai Deatta Onna to Yari Makure
9b021952ccfaa8906246ddce2b486d0c.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 256MB, 800 * 600, HDD: 1GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The main character · Miki Kondo is a college student who lived to the end with a byte and put it off.
One day my life will go crazy, because I got a Delicious from my eldest, to whom I belonged.
Miss Dericher was a partner who was a partner of her hero friend.
Although I didn't look much like shock, I somehow understood this, but the hero wanted to meet again, and it didn't help.
The reason that I could hear from my elders was that I became acquainted with the original date of the TV show, persistently convincing
This was what he taught me the whereabouts of the store of the currently registered cafe datings, as well as the telephone number for direct talks.
The main character also registered for the first time in a cafe-table, and I went to a private room many times, but I could not meet.
However, there were no clues. I have seen a who has seen him several times.
If you do not give up, you can see her ... .... Before, it was a Takamin flower, but now it can be good with gold.
It is gold, gold and gold! If you have money, you can accept it.
Again, I could not stand, although Mikio was ...

File size: 980.6 MB
Download Warikiri Kousai Deatta Onna to Yari Makure

2374d2c4071460577928af98adb98656.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 6GB DirectX: 9.0 [
Description: A hero who returns to the day off at the university. However, my parents were absent from the trip due to the well-being of the shopping center.
Miya and Miu have long cried like a real , when I lacked the ability to self-service and I was lost in confusion.
"We will do for you, please take care of your big "
And it begins by living with twin .
I notice this, feelings for myself so much that two people are sick!
"I love you, I love you." I am the best in the world, the best in the world! "
He will not fit in to such a degree and will not heal. Love Love Yandex. What awaits at the end of life ... ...?

Download Yankatsu Yandere Futago to Hone no Zui

Hechima ni Koi Suru Joshikousei

Hechima ni Koi Suru Joshikousei
183061de3314e6d32cfaca492b11a993.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 2.76GB
Description: Because of her work as a class leader, Alice Shiina still comes to school, although this is a summer vacation.
Not far from school, she was suddenly attacked and "embraced" by Hechim, the lost "boy" from nowhere.
As a result, the school reports on this, but when the services are about to pick him up, Alice decides to take care of him.
It was decided that Hechim will be in school during the summer.
Alice, who has never cared about anyone, has a pretty hard time.
Madly running everywhere, and clinging to her, it turns out that she desperately runs from place to place.
After that, Alice finds data about Hechim on some suspicious site, and finds herself excited.
Ultimately, she realizes that his "hugs" are a way of courting, and her heart is beating with excitement.
Realizing the opposite sex for the first time, Alice gradually begins to understand Hechim ...

In any case, the summer holidays pass in the blink of an eye and the day when Hechim will have to pass on to the services is fast approaching.
What will Alice and Hechim do ?!

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Hechima ni Koi Suru Joshikousei

Real Eroge Situation

Real Eroge Situation
06c1db1c70245d05e50d7a6fe00085bb.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.8GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 3.33 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Shinobu has feelings for her classmate Kanna, but she's not good with an otaku like him. Therefore, he decided to give up his hobby to get closer to her. A year later, he received a letter from her and asked him to come to the classroom after school. He was full of nervousness and the expectations that the girl he suddenly felt caused to, but when he entered the room, instead of him, another classmate Ayame was waiting for him. She is one of the most popular girls in school, not only for her cheerful and friendly personality, but also for her voluptuous chest. And she masturbated on her desk.

"Sorry for using Cannes to call you.
I didn't think you came any differently.
I love you! I fell in love with you at first sight ...
and I will definitely make you crazy for me too! "

After a sudden confession, she daily pursued him in extreme and ecchi ways. This caused the movement of his osananajimi Yuri, who was in love with him. Moreover, even Kanna herself declared her love for him. His spring youth came, full of real erogenous situations and a lot of sex!

File size: 3.3 GB
Download Real Eroge Situation

Sweet Heart Idol Clinic - Koi no Kusuri de H na Shohou

Sweet Heart Idol Clinic - Koi no Kusuri de H na Shohou
9bf49fddd99221dba4df41ae34b78468.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.74GB
Description: Makino's hero Takuya, who works as a pharmacist at a pharmacy designed specifically for the entertainment department, is very fond of idols.
One day, a young novice idol, Chiyoda Yuzaka, visited a pharmacy to get a cure for her throat before performing, at which time they were ready to defeat any medicine bottles.
The hero began to make medicine for Yuzaki, who was in a "fright".
Although the device is in poor condition and produces strange sounds, the production of the reagent was successfully completed.
Yuzaka, after finishing the speech, ran to him in tears, talking about the failure.
The hero managed to calm Yuzak somehow, allowing her to the just-produced reagent.
However, the state of Yuzaki is becoming more strange and ...?

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Sweet Heart Idol Clinic - Koi no Kusuri de H na Shohou

Onii-chan Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka Ecchi

Onii-chan Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka Ecchi
66b207adbddbd29a1a8d8c01474280c4.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.04GB
Description: The long-awaited summer holidays came a few weeks after the younger of Asahi, Machira, Yayoi, and Saya became even closer to their older . This is the beginning of happy days, during which he can be with his for a whole day! Give out loving kisses all day long! Choose who will bring him an evening snack and spend the night with him with a kiss! Summer holidays in the house of Seguchi are just beginning!

File size: 3.5 GB
Download Onii-chan Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka Ecchi

Mesu Ochi Miwaku no Hitozuma Life

Mesu Ochi Miwaku no Hitozuma Life
ca46ad245aeeae232a534791da6be9c3.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.4GHz, RAM: 512MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 3.4 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: To study at a preparatory school, the pupils of the hero's ronin, who should have been indebted to the house of the married couple.
But three people living with a married couple live alone with their older 's wife in a hastily-married bachelor.
One day longing, and I had an older of the elder 's wife, Haruka Kay,
Your neighbor's wife, Minami,
Worried about two people living and -in-law (?) To come, pushing Natsuki,
Foster parents who live separately are also good for Ritsuko.
From attractive older women, the temptation full of life was about to begin ...

File size: 3.2 GB
Download Mesu Ochi Miwaku no Hitozuma Life

Kimi no Karada wa Uso o Tsuku

Kimi no Karada wa Uso o Tsuku
e02e8bb95a01fba58c67616065778569.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 4GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Ko Kogi Yuuto is a former student who dropped out of high school.
Parents are ordered to change the school because they are bad and they will be transferred to the general local school.
There he is reunited with his friend, who was once betrayed.
For the troubled boss, her friend Tomoko Hirano is glad to see him again with a smile without carelessness.
And "I would like to persecute with me?", They said a smile and did not understand something.
She was going to join a secret club that had sex with the name of the club activities, and invited her there.
At a later date I was brought only history, a room in a separate building where the literary department was written.
A mysterious high school student and Ayaka Kitadeo were waiting there.
Although she did not want to accept her, trying to have sex with half the pleasure,
"If you don't come, Tomoko is going to veer on someone else?" Excellency is greatly shocked by the supervisor in the word.
Later, the boss will again visit the club with a certain determination - he will repeat the hearts of two of us who love each other ... ... He gradually creates a criminal crack.

Download Kimi no Karada wa Uso o Tsuku

Kami-sama no Game -Kankinsareta 6nin no Danjo-

Kami-sama no Game -Kankinsareta 6nin no Danjo-
eec108f5fe726008f162dd4a75d9ed82.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 3.04GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The main character, Kazuyoshi Kiriyama and five women, who suddenly found themselves in a strange room.
One cousin cousin is the heart of Kiriyama. My classmate of my mind · Mizushima Moe. Rico from the house of the master · Kotoko Kurogadzhi.
Medical student Mizuki Ishikari. Housewife · Yuriko Makishima.
On top of their embarrassed men, something like light beads appears.
"To whom do you want to go?" I can't be dirty ♪
Come on now Let's cheat
Precious sings. Like a fun song, like you ate people, looking happy in your heart.
"Haro, rough, glad to meet you, God"
Lord of the voice called himself a god.
God who unilaterally demands participation in the game. Of course, six people refuse.
"Good"
Beginning with this word, a great fear begins.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
The hand of the failed person is cut off. In the belly cheeky mouth opens a big hole.
Six people are depressed.
"Yossi that far"
The moment God said this, the wound will recover in an instant.
"Do you understand the power of God?"
Six people understand. If you refuse, he will be .
The rules are disclosed for six people to participate in the game.
The content was strange things that I could not believe -
You want to each other, to survive - to survive, to help each other -
games full of good people begin now.

File size: 3.0 GB
Download Kami-sama no Game -Kankinsareta 6nin no Danjo-

Anim Itsu made mo Boku dake

Anim Itsu made mo Boku dake
f149e4263333e7d80cc198f815519765.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.48GB
Description: It all started with one leaflet--
"Delivery " "Maternal services"
Housework, cleaning, , the from the agency will look after everything while you are busy.
It was a flyer from a home care agency during business trips.
They recently started working in the area.
The main character, usually not paying attention to such things, looked at her and saw the usual phone number.

File size: 3.7 GB
Download Anim Itsu made mo Boku dake

Esex Shikorsky Interneet Security

Esex Shikorsky Interneet Security
06cf747b9b5105dd4996fa28cafa45e6.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.5GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1152 * 720, HDD: 3.62GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The lead character is Neet.
Today, he is a good young man who is fighting a cyber patrol (a collection of erotic images) and home security.
Of course, to be honest!
One stigmatic night, he is a mysterious woman without erotic communication without a free face.
Then I heard a voice from somewhere ......
"Amazing erection and ejaculation, I have so much to expect.
If you hear the voice of an invisible woman, you can strike. And when you raise, you scream! "
"" Watch up! ""
Explain it!
Shikoshiko cries out a cool electronic word called "clock up" after a full erection,
It seems you see the kind of girl who heard only the voice!
By the way, recently, I accidentally mumbled a photo of a self-portrait and burned,
All something ... No, it's because of the virus! I'll you!
In such circumstances, various solutions for IT problems (erotic names) began around the hero's personal life!
It is said that they fought bravely against demons and sealed the portal.
Leonard, a descendant of this use of the spirit, received life from Queen Lilithian, Sylvia,
With the spirits, to save the kingdom on the other side of the portal, intervened in Makai ...

File size: 3.6 GB
Download Esex Shikorsky Interneet Security

Atelier Kaguya Team Gassa-Q Toshishita Gentei Nuki

Atelier Kaguya Team Gassa-Q Toshishita Gentei Nuki
636777396e57672506766470f2df67ec.jpg

Tabletka: Not Required
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.05GB
Description: This is a summer vacation, but you are idle, doing absolutely nothing. Suddenly, your calls and asks for your help in managing the student dormitory as a substitute manager.

You agree to this and go to the hostel. Upon arrival, you unexpectedly encountered a friend, a kohai from your part-time job, a kohai from your former school club and your separated younger . To top it all, all these girls are younger than you !!!!

Not only that, but they seem to be asking you (in various ways) and gradually coming closer to you.
Whether they are friends, or your . Sex life with these young girls is just beginning !!!

Download Atelier Kaguya Team Gassa-Q Toshishita Gentei Nuki

Army Gals

Army Gals
0647e4bf414ec184b82bf34fdbd43e2a.png

Interface Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 546MB
Description: The main character is to visit the camp for offenders after a misunderstanding at home. Expecting two weeks of hell, he was pleasantly surprised to find that he shared this shelter with three beautiful, but very different young women.

Survive!
What began as ordinary solitude takes an unusual turn, when you four find yourself in the middle of nowhere, waking to find your belongings lost, and only you four stayed, then you quickly realize that you have to rely on each other to survive.

When you continue your journey through the wilderness, facing various events, you will have to try to relive this nightmare and, possibly, in this way reveal the secrets of the women you are with, and perhaps even their hearts.

File size: 545.5 MB
Download Army Gals

When occupied with semen of another man

When occupied with semen of another man
4faf94736636696b8ecb98ba386bb642.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.26 GB
| Getchu |
Description: Three years since the birth of a Mizuho, ​​a who pulled the of his younger .
Not only Emma of his wife, but also the hero and Hideaki met a girl without a connection.
A family that seems happy at first sight.
Hideaki, however, still suffered from azoospermia.
Although I am encouraged to the to make a second , the days when the results are not being observed continue.
One day, Mizuho's real , younger , Hidemori, returns home.
Hideaki still does not know that Hidema and Amy were once a serious business relationship.
Hideyoshi Shideya, I'll do my forbidden things again.
During my stay, I want Amy and the second to be made.

File size: 2.3 GB
Download When occupied with semen of another man

Uguisu Kagura Suisou Ginka no Istoria

Uguisu Kagura Suisou Ginka no Istoria
015c4b01a9412a92dee2aea30c612d0d.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 HDD: 3.82GB
Description: "City of Water", Amamadoi, was built on an artificial island and boasts a beautiful and magnificent cityscape. A lone wolf Eishi and his quaint little Yura, as well as a good friend Sayo, each of them has his own problems, as is the case with the admiring hero Kokhai Yurugi and the cold Kukuri, who he found clogged in a trash can in an alley. Various events and expectations awaited these people with wounded hearts, such as a game of concentration with a club room in the account, a game of an old maid with a girl who was thrown back, compensating for what was lost while watching the fireworks with charm.

Download Uguisu Kagura Suisou Ginka no Istoria

Saimin Gakuen 3-nensei

Saimin Gakuen 3-nensei
f2fb358a9e4a04cd725a98f2b1754a8f.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.7 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The main character is a student at a third university with an uncomfortable personality and sullen eyes. His interests are also deviant, but, as an adult, he does not feel any shame. He acts like a stalker, and sneaks through the garbage in the middle of the night. Naturally, he is avoided by everyone around him.

At some point he chose something like a toy mirror from the trash. Wondering if he might not have any monetary value, he began to play with him, and suddenly it became clear that this was a device for inducing .

Then, knowing that it would be completely impossible, using this mirror, he became a teacher-student in the school of all girls. Thanks to this, the main character began to satisfy his own desires to the depths of the soul.

Download Saimin Gakuen 3-nensei

Office de Sasou Ecchi na Kanojo

Office de Sasou Ecchi na Kanojo
b9dde66760d7111f432bdb4e6444ad66.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.25GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Tuma began his career at Saint Laird, leaving school. There he met a beautiful and caring Senpai May, who quickly got a job. However, he soon learned that in fact she did not work at all from work. Despite the fact that she warned him to hide it, their relationship soon became one where they would talk about anything.

Once Mai went to him to with him, and found herself in her underwear in a state. Seduced by her words and actions, he ended up having sex with her. The next morning, she hardly rejected the events of the previous night and left without saying another word.

Download Office de Sasou Ecchi na Kanojo

Ochiru Hitozuma

Ochiru Hitozuma
2feddcb274c577ab34a6d36f1f05f271.jpg

Edition type: Pirate (unofficial)
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.91GB
Description: Three years ago, Haruka's parents died in a car accident, leaving Haruki alone. Fortunately, Haruki was soon adopted by the Nagisa family, but Haruki had a dark past about which none of them knew. As it turns out, Haruka's was a highly skilled trainer of prostitutes in a group called "Under Eden". Before his , Haruki's introduced the boy to a local urban institution called "Paradise". With the intention of following in the footsteps of his , Haruki made friends with the owner of the institution, and also gained access to various medicines and other equipment for his own use.

When Haruki begins to live with the Nagisa family, he draws attention to the beautiful wife Sayoko, who is now his . Sayoko owns a small tea shop located on the lower floor of their three-story house. Her husband works for the company and is often not at home or on business trips. Sayoko has a named Takashi, who is studying in the same class as Haruki, they are friends, but Takashi does not know about Haruka's perverted interests. Over time, Haruki establishes a long-term plan, according to which he will pour Sayoko aphrodisiac into tea for three years. Meanwhile, he also feeds her husband Sayoko so that he is less interested in sex because of impotence.

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Ochiru Hitozuma

Loveressive

Loveressive
55f0cde537ec5d03dc266dfd81c87828.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.43 GB
| Getchu / Vndb / Savedata / Walkthrough |
Description: On Valentine's Day, Kaname was recognized at the same time by four girls: the carefree friend of Kotor, the blonde, the rich student-translator Reo, the evil genius kouhai Ryou and the little slow Senpai Mao. They vowed to try to make him love them before White Day. His objections will not hesitate in resolving these aggressive girls, who are after his man.

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Loveressive

Neko-nin exHeart

Neko-nin exHeart
18e39721f05253019c3cf954e8ac08c8.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.52GB
Description: From ancient times, there are human-like creatures, called "Ajins", who are descended from animals and have special abilities, and they serve as a ninja for people with power. Two such non-nominees ninjas, Yura and Tama, came from the village of Fuuma to serve the main character on the contract of ancient times. He at first suppressed their attempts he would like, but gradually gave up before their charm and determination. Even now, thinking about how he would pay their expenses, and whether there was any need for the ninja guarding him, he began to see himself as their master. However, who is the person watching them from the shadows?

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Neko-nin exHeart

Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking

Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking
499284e151fe091db3dcffd956074b5a.jpg

Your Futanari Dominatrix' Sadomasochistic Discipline in Realtime 3D

This game is created aiming to suffice three necessary things for dry orgasm:
Excitement(imagination), Relaxation and Concentration on Pleasure.
Thus, this game can be used as an ideal tool for trying to get dry orgasms
with virtual femdom experiences of being pegged.

Upgrade Information
Age Ratings
X-rated
Work Format
Simulation
File Format
EXE
Language
English
Option
Inc. Voice
Inc. Music
Inc. Anime
3DCG
Trial
Genre
SMSexual TrainingWoman ManSubmissive ManAnalFutanari/Dick girl

Download Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking

Magical Angel Fairy Heart Ver.1.73

Magical Angel Fairy Heart Ver.1.73
c3c6bbddb9518d5fd861f6492ebf4220.png

Genre: Action, Fight, Ryona / Brutal, Fantasy, Big Breasts, 2D / 3DCG
Censorship: None
Game language: Japanese + English
Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz, RAM: 512MB, HDD: 340MB

Description: A new game is under development. The story is about the that protects the city from the unidentified group that invaded the earth. Download and enjoy!

File size: 781.9 MB
Download Magical Angel Fairy Heart Ver.1.73

Ritaania no Seirei Tsukai Meikyuu o Yukusha

Ritaania no Seirei Tsukai Meikyuu o Yukusha
d535c3ec75ea00e4c034578e85e80e52.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.25GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The Kingdom of Litany is a country where the world has been going on for 500 years.
On such a day in Litany, the portal gates will lead to Makai, where evil monsters live.
Thus, the monster enters the Litany, and the kingdom will perish.
He fell into the same situation 500 years ago, but at that time a certain hero saved the crisis.
The hero called "The Spiritual Use of Litany" is the spirit of whites, the norn, the spirit of red, Vesta,
Blue spirit · Mermaid, green spirit · Melissa, black spirit · Ellis led five people
It is said that they fought bravely against demons and sealed the portal.
Leonard, a descendant of this use of the spirit, received life from Queen Lilithian, Sylvia,
With the spirits, to save the kingdom on the other side of the portal, intervened in Makai ...

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Ritaania no Seirei Tsukai Meikyuu o Yukusha

To Catch A Ninja

To Catch A Ninja
cde157031188b0cbe60f25aea04b3912.jpg

System requirements (minimum): WindowsXP / Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: 1GHz, Memory: 256MB, HDD: 1GB, DirectX9c
Description: Sasuke (the main character) collided with Saori and her clan of lady crooks during a mission.
Saori and the scammers did not follow the protocols of the war.
When they captured the enemy, they had to take him to the enemy fortress.
Instead, they indulged Sasuke as a man, while his trust was not in tatters.
When a noble thief, also named Sasuke, was saved by him, Sasuke (the main character)
swore revenge on women who humiliated him ... but ...

* This digital romance is usually the soft masochism of male ninja by female ninja.

File size: 1.0 GB
Download To Catch A Ninja

Vanadis Slime Musume no Sodatekata

Vanadis Slime Musume no Sodatekata
087642df7076f27240ed537306eec639.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.09GB
Description: In the midst of a brutal war with demons, countless artificial life forms were created in one laboratory as a weapon against demons. Among them was one organic form of life (mucus), which was considered a failure and was rejected after repeated terrible experiments. One young man took pity on a slime girl and secretly took her under his protection.

However, she lost all confidence in people because of the torture she experienced during the experiments. Determined to save her life, the young man treated her with love, hoping that one day she would open his heart to him.

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Vanadis Slime Musume no Sodatekata

The Salacious Story of Hua yin

The Salacious Story of Hua yin
4c382bc58515593b0a573b719ef57311.jpg

Game language: Fyukbqcrbq
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.99 GB
| Gyutto / Dmm |
Description: On one continent there are two huge countries.
"Huayin" (Fine) of the principle of the domination of a woman, that the empress ** affects
"Positive power" (Jan's way) of the principle of muscle excellence, which is influenced by the emperor carrying the king.
Bear king to talk to make ** and women on the continent defending the union of the continents of Rab.
The ambition of both conflicts; Marumar's big war begins
To a beautiful woman, military commanders take pride in the ability to compare over a thousand anti-servitudes, unique military commanders
Brave warrior 1 million.
Can female military commanders survive on the battlefield, where military power, intelligence, Inga mix and get confused?

Download The Salacious Story of Hua yin

Back