Genre: Housewives, Romance, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Present
Game language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 407 MB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Satoshi Nitta, a hero present in the headphone store and a massage shop to heal the fatigue of everyday transportation work. One day I was injured at work and went to the first store to ask for help. The store called "Anryu", which entered without a good search ... ... It was a little engraved, it was a slightly modified aesthetic shop. It seems that any girls will do any services if they like it. Satoshi, who became a prisoner of shops and girls with strange charm, began to gather in the shops ...

File size: 863.6 MB
Download Inraku Relaxation

Hakudaku no Himekishi Hatenaki Ingoku no Kaisenkyoku

Hakudaku no Himekishi Hatenaki Ingoku no Kaisenkyoku
f99e3126ba6eb77fc1d4e91a46b68d82.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.5GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: This is not somewhere. In the place where many races live, the conflicts between the races were consistent.
These days, demons are associated with a powerful king, called the king of demons, and increase their influence.
On the other hand, people weaken and are canceled.
Cooperation between countries for the formation of allied countries, too, Collecting collected ... ...
Meanwhile, the Princess Knight is facing barbarism.
If you are defeated, it will be worse than you die. Knowing this, challenge the battle.
No matter how many times they insult or torture me, I will be face to face.
Because they swear to fight with life and pride ... ...

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Hakudaku no Himekishi Hatenaki Ingoku no Kaisenkyoku

Akabei Soft three Ryuukishi Saga

Akabei Soft three Ryuukishi Saga
c22d92437c574f2bfe32012716002f50.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.27GB
Description: People are not rivals for the mighty dragon, who can mow down anything with the sweep of his tail, or send everything into the air with a flap of his wings. Even the army of the most powerful soldiers could not stop the dragon. However, there was a hero here who was able to complete this task. He became the king of the nation, surrounded by the mountains where the dragon dwelt. Veloudilun was a peaceful country, since the very presence of the dragon stopped other countries from attacking it. The only threat to the country was the dragon itself.

The king created "dragon knights" to fight against the dragon and protect the citizens if he falls into a rage. Even after the king died, they continued to defend the nation. While they could not defeat the dragon, they risked their lives to protect the people. The nation flourished thanks to their actions.

Many years later, a young wandering pharmacist named Roy arrived in Veloudilun. At that time, he did not yet know that he would cross paths with the "dragon knights", and how the nation would change when it was threatened by a dragon.

File size: 3.3 GB
Download Akabei Soft three Ryuukishi Saga

Mesu Ochi! Kyonyuu Tsuma to no Iyasare Love Onsen

Mesu Ochi! Kyonyuu Tsuma to no Iyasare Love Onsen
e06fa3e9e699d3838afbe04c5b0e25a5.jpg

The hero is a general office worker in a city living.
A lot of bad things such as company troubles continued falling down,
I saw a travel magazine where I thought that I had something to change ... ...,
I start a solo journey as soon as I turn around.
At the Onsen Ryokan recommended by a woman / Rio that I met at a journey
I will meet again for the first time in tens of years with my old friend of old friend, Kyoshi.
Together with nostalgia and good coziness,
The hero who decided to stay long for the summer festival after three weeks as an excuse.
Genre: ADV,Animation,Hotspring,Housewives,Pregnant,Kimono,Stockings,Big tits,Anal,Blowjob,Titsjob,Footjob,Group sex,Harem
Size: 3.79 GB
Censorship: Is
Developer/publisher: Anim
Platform: PC/Windows
Tablet: Is present
Language of a game (plot): Japanese
Interface language: Japanese
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 3.8 GB
Download Mesu Ochi! Kyonyuu Tsuma to no Iyasare Love Onsen

Student Transfer

Student Transfer
243042ba3a27a423ba77f4eaec6cf993.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows; HDD: 700 MB
Description: A regular high school student named John meets with an object of immense power on a typical ordinary day. Will he use it to pursue his deepest desires? Or will he and his friends be caught between that they do not understand?

File size: 698.7 MB
Download Student Transfer

Kyonyuu Daikazoku Saimin

Kyonyuu Daikazoku Saimin
b6d689a29f7a03b2ed913dc8db608c55.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.6GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 3.09GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Yuichi Mamiya, a leading character who did not pass the exam, and sent days that did not go well.
But one day my life changed after I received the "feather-light".
Midwinter Miwa, Natsuki and Akiba's summer , and my Haruka.
I manipulated them, as they wanted, with the help of "" with the help of a feather light, making it the point of depression of repressed libido.
It has been several days since I began such a solid life.
I stayed when I agreed with sexual desire, implying that "I will agree with the family" and "I will stay together as a family."
However, rumors flowed from where. "This family is doing something stupid between families ...".
Family Mamia, which was seen with white eyes from all over the city and, finally, was to evict.
Yuchi was in a dilemma, but I know that most of his wife's wife is "upset".

File size: 3.1 GB
Download Kyonyuu Daikazoku Saimin

Zettai Junshu New Kozukuri World

Zettai Junshu New Kozukuri World
9d898bb3216597317d9dd67a0d9986fa.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 4.2 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Reducing the number of due to declining birth rates was a problem, but people continued their lives with little concern. However, the world gradually began to notice an unusual phenomenon: boys were not born. At first, people were optimistic that it was just a coincidence, but the birth rate for boys was declining rapidly from year to year. Soon it was in 1 boy for 8585 births, and it was not an unusual sight to find only one man in each city. The day of human extinction is approaching ....

Then the boy was born genius Touma. With unsurpassed intelligence, he was named a prodigy who would ultimately save humanity. After many years, he missed many lessons and graduated from university, ran for and became the youngest member of the Sejm. Standing in a packed assembly hall, he proclaimed that in order to save the nation and the human race, changes must occur: the introduction of a free sexual license!

File size: 2.6 GB
Download Zettai Junshu New Kozukuri World

Venus Ragnarok

Venus Ragnarok
9c43f53cea0bb796e48529daddd6dbb5.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 3.36 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The sequel to Venus -Frontier-
After the disappear of Loki & Odin
Is it true to the throne?

File size: 3.4 GB
Download Venus Ragnarok

Atelier Sakura Team

Atelier Sakura Team
ba142bc53a4790807324d0e2caf48595.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.37GB
Description: One day, a hero by the name of Khiyama Toru learns about the facts of corruption during the elections to the student committee, which took place at the organizational level.
He gets evidence that can cause a huge scandal if published, and he uses it to blackmail the president of a student committee named Iroha Nitta to become his sex girlfriend. Being in a situation where she can not refuse, she agrees, with the condition that her boyfriend Tokuda Issei will not know anything about this.

And so, she begins to lead life, having sex at the same time with her lover, and being at the same time a girl of another.
Hero time after time ends inside, each time more and more weaning her from her boyfriend.
Soon changes are beginning to be seen on her body. A develops in her uterus that she never wanted.
And the fact that only one lover knows this. Cheating on your boyfriend who became pregnant

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Atelier Sakura Team

Ou no Mimi ni Todokanai

Ou no Mimi ni Todokanai
37f22e317b62d29796f0915c8291f9c4.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.34GB
Description: Baarle village is located in the corner of the Kingdom of Resta, near the border. The protagonist Cactus was once part of the "Knights of Izaya," also known as "King's Ears," but he left them after a certain incident. He quickly became a useless person and wandered around the country until he arrived in Baarle. Now he serves as the self-proclaimed bodyguard of the village, avoiding his actual work of caring for the fields. He continues to get reprimanded by elder Nastur, but he found his home thanks to the goodwill of the inhabitants.

One day, a wonderful pharmacist was transferred to the town from the capital. He was surprised to learn that it was Peoni, his younger , with whom he had previously lived. Then came Koreo, the of the former head of the guild of thieves, as well as the mysterious girl of high manners Thistle, and even the princess of the Kingdom of Resta, Zinnia. The quiet town suddenly turned into a very busy one.

Suddenly, the feudal lord came and demanded that they give him ownership of the land. While the villagers for obvious reasons refused, he tried to expel them, raising taxes much and making impossible requests. Cactus could not stand still and decided to fight the tyranny of the lord in order to protect his precious village. He was able to defend the town using methods he had learned, being part of the King's Ears, and with the help of youth and former thieves.

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Ou no Mimi ni Todokanai

Boku no Elf Onee-san

Boku no Elf Onee-san
80179e71fa4130aa4b6983d808a23b58.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 1.5GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: A world unlimitedly similar to the present age.
However, this world was a world that coexists with intellectual forms of life that are different from people who are called "elves."
When elves evolve from when and when they are different from humans -
Why are elves and humans, two intellectual life forms born simultaneously -
The study, dedicated to the study of mystery, called the "elven study."
The hero, the of Takumi Kirikhara, Ryutaro Kirihara is a leading expert on the study of elf science at the university.
For this reason, the Kirikhara family lives with a female elf.
Her name is Sophia, Ardis, Fairgrin.
To collaborate with the research on the side of man proposing Sophia
Special seminar lecturer at the Ryutaro seminar, she is also enrolled in the university as a model study.
Takuma and Sophia grew up together since and were friends like and -
When they grew up, they became aware of each other as heterosexual.
Two people who live life under the same roof, not being able to take a step from the relationship of a friend.
One fine day, Ryutaro is away from home for several days to conduct research presentations abroad.
Both men and women, who are two people, test each other's feelings and, finally, are attached to them as lovers.
Takuma and Sophia at the climax of happiness.
...... But dark shields sneak up on them.
The story, tearing loving lovers, tried to seriously raise the curtains.

Download Boku no Elf Onee-san

Cacao Chikubi Binbin Monogatari Machi no Okashiya-san

Cacao Chikubi Binbin Monogatari Machi no Okashiya-san
e744e729a8b521e6beb3bab415202d9b.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1GB
Description: Recently, the sweets store "Hekzenhaus" began to gain great popularity among girls.
All products are swept off the counter almost immediately after opening.
Such information reached the hero named Ikuya Rikimaru.

But there was another reason why he became interested in the store ...
There was a beautiful girl in a kitchen apron, which was clearly visible from the window.

When Ikuya entered, Konomi, whom he was looking at, answered him with a smile.
While perplexed in talking about the fact that she was a manager, they ate the most popular products of the store, especially raw pudding.
Ikuya is impressed with the taste of pudding. In addition, Konomi's younger , Mitsuna, also ate sweets in front of customers and did her work with great enthusiasm.

Ikuya, after talking with Mitsuna, offered to help them with the work.
The popularity of the store is growing rapidly, and there is not enough labor , so they gladly offered him a part-time job.

Fortunately, his innate skills attracted the attention of their named Oka, and he decided to work as a pastry chef!
Now he has the opportunity to work with Konomi without any obstacles, for Ikui this was the first step towards his ulterior motives.

Download Cacao Chikubi Binbin Monogatari Machi no Okashiya-san

Gaman Dekinai Futanari Maid

Gaman Dekinai Futanari Maid
9fa20d9b79f45906fe8f1cd84141e4aa.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 730MB
Description: Middle Ages, a world where Futanari exist.
A hero using futanari maids squeezes their milk every morning.
When you put futanari milk in coffee, the sweetness increases and it becomes incredibly tasty!

Bright and obedient "Irma", and arrogant, cocky "Romina".
An important role is assigned to the hero - to make a maid who will ideally serve the master and his , using the futanari in full of the lustful nature!

But they are apparently still worried about having sex with a man.
Investigating their surface with a keen eye, he uses carrots and sticks, gradually leading to erotic things.
Then, taking the virginity of these futanari, milk a lot of milk from their big breasts.

File size: 730.9 MB
Download Gaman Dekinai Futanari Maid

Hakui no Tenshi wa Osewa Suki

Hakui no Tenshi wa Osewa Suki
2271a25d9ca96f6be2cf0102949b645f.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 3.82 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Ryou is a member of the powerful Soukou Gakuen football team. One night he was ready to prepare for the upcoming summer tournaments. Along the way, he helped an elderly woman who dropped her keys, met another, who ate a huge ramen bowl, and chased some who were chasing the other. When he was about to return to school, he saw a woman who looked like his older , who passed away. She seemed tired and absently went on the road to the oncoming car. He immediately rushed to push her out of the car, but instead hit himself.

When he woke up, he ended up in a hospital with broken limbs. The woman with whom he was trying to help was next to him. She was a nurse and vowed to take care of him until he was fully recovered because she owed her life. Moreover, all three women he met earlier also worked in the hospital.

So his life completely changed overnight. He was surrounded by four ladies in his special private room, which served all his needs. They will feed him, brush his teeth, wash his body ... and even help his sexual urges!? If you were in such a hospital with white angels dedicated to caring for you, how long would you like to stay there?

File size: 3.8 GB
Download Hakui no Tenshi wa Osewa Suki

Hame Pako Ou-sama Game Goukon Izakaya Hen

Hame Pako Ou-sama Game Goukon Izakaya Hen
232af7350f482f3f8c9416360dbc217b.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 781MB
Description: "Kanpay!"
Four glasses clinked at a corner table in a bar.
Today you left all thoughts of the final behind and decided to get to know each other as it should be.
This is no ordinary booze, but a full date: two guys, two girls.
What they call ikeon.
Where strangers with their future lovers ... even if these lovers are only for one night.
The more , the higher the chances.
"Let's warm up this party! Play the king!"
"Hooray!"
"Wait, the game is king ...?"
"C'mon, it sounds fun, so let's do it!"
Inspired by the liquid courage, they all started an obscene game for adults in the "laugh"!
While the girls are preparing the chopsticks, you and he moved to the men's room to talk.
"Sempai, I will be honest, I have no money at all. Can you help me?"
"What the hell. I lent you just a little?"
"But, but, but, well, I am open to suggestions ..."
You made a secret deal that will be executed during the game.
He will make you "Simon," the King.
"Hm? Is it even possible?"
"Leave it to me. I'm an old pro in these ikons. Be ready for a free night, and I don't mean just a table"
"... OK."
Half incredulous, half ready for the fact that he betrayed the promise, you followed the plan.
Let's warm up this party, really.
You are the King of this game in the King. Order the girls and they obey!
Usually no one will do, or dare to ask, such things that will happen in this game.
But the King's decree is absolute! This is the only rule, social or otherwise.
Of course, the King can command other pairs.
Connect with the other guy's girlfriend, or connect it with yours,
select it and the night will turn into a cheating party ...
Just press the button to issue an order! Easy!
Anyone could do this.

File size: 781.0 MB
Download Hame Pako Ou-sama Game Goukon Izakaya Hen

Hofuku Saimin

Hofuku Saimin
a159b710341769b27abbf78ad55807ff.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.53 GB
| Dmm / Vndb |
Description: School of noble private girls where of a good family gather.
He was cornered, and the parents of the protagonist, who ran a small company, left some money and committed suicide once.
The main character, who became the Teacher of the Campus through various troubles.
The student ( A) and tame love appear, but were the main characters who sent the days when the Teacher thinks that Koto is good, taking care of good students ( B), but know Koto, that the belongs to a company that drove the parents in the misconception of a student.
An old bitter memory to remember.
I can not hold revenge, Kokoro, black.
"Do not you, then you will not be paid back. you, and let you fall and waste nauseous, life and regret "
The main character, who gets the power of hypnotism and begins to revenge.

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Hofuku Saimin

Honoo no Haramase Oppai Ero Appli Gakuen

Honoo no Haramase Oppai Ero Appli Gakuen
ad8aada27ce4c08e6064c7154d361741.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.3GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 10GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The protagonist · Mr Masayoshi Masato is a very ordinary erotic second-grader who goes to Ichura Gakuen.
(He is known for the fact that girls are Khentetsu, which is a perverse .
One day, thanks to the help of the black cat Shimmy, "Sorry for loving erotic love,"
He was going to change jobs and level off from one erotic student to the strongest perverted student!
Ichoraku Gakuen only gets into the top three of the nationwide deviation from dreams, girls look better!
When the button is pressed, the woman for 3 seconds! The application "Any woman-woman"!
When you stare at a girl with a cock, she gets the erotic app "Rooster on a rooster"!
"Cruel" application of 100% mortal success!
For a cold friend, run the Harenchi app to deepen erotic communication!
To the bad members of the mojimaki committee, start the app for sex education!
Is it possible that a Buddhist saint confessed and defeated Ichura Gakuen with a perverted perverted erotic device? Seichiro does not care for the cry of the heart. I do not notice that her body is being removed.
Traces of collapse sound in the hearts of two people who love each other ... ... He gradually creates a criminal crack.

File size: 3.9 GB
Download Honoo no Haramase Oppai Ero Appli Gakuen

Joshi Gentei Haramase Harem Gakuentoshi

Joshi Gentei Haramase Harem Gakuentoshi
8474ef55772735cc221690690801055c.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 333 MHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 1.04GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: In the world of powerless men, your direct member gives you access to your chosen school.
You choose Joshi Gakuentoshi, the hostel campus, where boys are traditionally not allowed. At first, girls are not particularly happy, but this will not stop your libido!
Teach these athletic, smart, beautiful and privileged girls of high society to pleasure! Enjoy when these elite girls drown in a sea of ​​carnal pleasure!
Teach them the path of erotic and may they worship you as their God!

Turn this whole city college once into any erotic fantasy you can think of! School uniforms, uniforms, school swimsuits, they all change into erotic clothes!
Fuck them silly during the lesson to teach girls who are bosses!
This entire city is one giant halo available for your sexual satisfaction!

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Joshi Gentei Haramase Harem Gakuentoshi

Mura Matsuri Momoiro Kikou - Onogoro-mura no In Matsuri two

Mura Matsuri Momoiro Kikou - Onogoro-mura no In Matsuri two
4c8cb79d053f3f127c3ee08ce31f998e.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 1.66GB
Description: Ten years after the incident in which Kusunoki Akira and Ai Uten were abducted.
Again, men and women were abducted by masked men.
Anzai Ren comes to life, having discovered in himself the ability of foresight,
and his partner Shiotani Furuba recognized his strength, trying to use her somehow.
Then they begin to be to participate in the "ritual" every day.
Living in this village, Ren will learn the facts about her and the "predictions."
And when he finds out everything, a secret will finally be revealed to him.

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Mura Matsuri Momoiro Kikou - Onogoro-mura no In Matsuri two

Tsukiakari ni Motaeru Harame

Tsukiakari ni Motaeru Harame
b09ddd08576d727b7fd6951363fd37b1.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.28GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Sasaki Nagami is an art dealer who lived abroad for some time, but recently returned home and created a separate gallery.
Parents often encourage marriage, but at the moment they give priority to work and do not consider marriage.
One day my parents are told that my cousins ​​are faced with a traffic accident.
Although it seems that there is no alternative to life, they say that it takes some time to be in the hospital.
As you have been told that you must also be careful, you can also put pressure on the marriage.
The reason why parents encourage marriage is caused by the old tradition of the Kagami family.
"If the moon does not receive life to 300, it will fall to the heavenly land of the clan"
In short, the legend that the family will lose luck, if they do not make under 25 years.
My says his cousin was in an accident because he was lonely because he ignored the legend of his clan.
I want to believe that such a thing is just a coincidence ... ... This is a complex thing that makes me feel a little worried.
I do not know how true the legend is ... ...
In the unlikely event this will be a problem, if luck really declines and problems arise in work.
If this happens, the marriage will become secondary, and I think he can find a woman who gives birth.

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Tsukiakari ni Motaeru Harame

Zannen na Ane to no Love Comedy

Zannen na Ane to no Love Comedy
3fe6637f5bb4b8f22c996a55212a87ee.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.94 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Miyuki's is a player, his lives separately from them, and he is close to being kicked out of school if something goes wrong. However, he is very happy with his life, being surrounded by two older and noisy friends. On New Year's Day, when he and his went to the temple to fulfill their wishes, their jumped out of the sanctuary. He happily announced that he was now divorced forever, and the Yaegashi family is no more. Miyuki was shocked, but his didn't seem to mind at all. They both wanted him to live with them, and until March he would decide who he wanted to go with.

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Zannen na Ane to no Love Comedy

Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete

Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete
30e80a29d0549af44dfe6099cebb07d4.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7 HDD: 2.58GB
Description: In recent years, an increase in the number of students has been observed at the Uchihama Academy, in connection with which a new school building has been built. The story begins during the last festival in the old school building. All club leaders decided to do everything to make this festival the best in the history of the school. Sow is a member of the notorious astronomy club, which basically solves various issues instead of stud. advice.

One day, until late in the evening he remains in the school's first-aid post, as he has injured himself a little in class at the judo club.
Suddenly the building shook. Shocked, he runs up the stairs, where, as it seems to him, is the epicenter, and there he meets a mysterious naked girl, who recognizes him at first sight.
The next day, this girl, Yui, appears in the astronomy club, expressing her desire to join him.

Download Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete

Bokura no Himitsu Kichi Daisakusen

Bokura no Himitsu Kichi Daisakusen
25528bcc3ee9084706d72edab9d55a01.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.15 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: The hero who transferred the school because of the transfer of parents. There was also a true person, so I was not familiar with my classmates at all. After that, he returned to class to pick up something left after school on a certain day, several men and women said. Secret story? The hero, who thought he wanted to leave the place, stops by the class chairman. "Why don't you fight us?" She planned to boycott her daily life in a desperate factory with disappointing irritation from parents and teachers. It was a hero who was stunned by the sudden and outrageous invitation, but the chairman of the class ... ... "In order to remember the memories in school," "This is one word, I will participate with a touch of feeling. (Because it is a likeable handsome chairman). * Discussion of the main characters ...... However, teenage girls suddenly live under the same roof. Naturally, this can not be done only with being, in addition, an empty plant is a mysterious indigenous woman. This woman was outrageous. "It is best to have sex to deepen communication between men and women." "Group life in nudity began with that word. Can everyone play "make safe memories" necessarily?

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Bokura no Himitsu Kichi Daisakusen

Cleopatra ga Yattekita

Cleopatra ga Yattekita
3923ce6deb5328681ff8493e8fdde881.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 4GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Fumiyuki Furuya is an ordinary hired man whose only hobby is reading.
Back in the one-room apartment between Tachibana-shi, familiar from the workplace today,
I was aware of the continuation of the historical novel in which I recently found myself.
But Shia doubted his eyes when he opened the door.
Because there was an unknown in the room where there should not be a pet.
Beautiful brown skin without blemishes, superb limbs, like looking at gravure idols,
And one should not be surprised if he becomes the eyes of emerald color.
While the mysterious beautiful woman, looking at Shiyu, was also associated with the mysterious language, but did you notice that there was a direct existence
I drank the contents of a beautiful bottle pulled out of my pocket, and began to speak fluent Japanese.
As she is asked, it is Shiya who tells us that this is Japan, 2016.
She then begins to rejoice that the magnificent reincarnation seems to have succeeded.
Asking what it is, a mysterious handsome man claims that he is "Cleopatra 7," says that Shiyonaga is the first servant.
It was a tangled historical nobleman, but her legs became hot with her beautiful face, which is no different from the legend ...

File size: 756.7 MB
Download Cleopatra ga Yattekita

Escude Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei Dark Mission

Escude Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei Dark Mission
13537d9a735d9a032c738335f0cd24a9.jpg

System requirements: OS : Win98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista, CPU: 700MHz, RAM: 128 / 256MB
Description: You are Falsir, lord of demons. For a long time, your race lived in a world with people, but once your butler Galef told the shaft the bad news: People began to attack your lands!
In the course of fighting with them, you will learn that the reason why they want to destroy you is only because they see you as a threat. If they want to see the lord of demons, let it be so, and your sweet servants who you have to fertilize will help you to make your army stronger, because they will "give birth" to you an army worthy of a lord!

Download Escude Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei Dark Mission

Gakuen Saiingoku Kyouki to Haramase no Utage

Gakuen Saiingoku Kyouki to Haramase no Utage
b004c5af634e1f4dcda3f5e9e88293e8.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.5GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: An event that will shake Japan has happened.
"Girls studying at Eikigaoka Gakuen, many are pregnant"
This case, which was presented on one side of the newspaper, was compiled on television and on the net news every day,
News editors put new information on the radio wave one by one.
The criminal has already been caught. But I do not know how to do it.
It is believed that the male student, who was bullied, began as retribution.
As a result, many female students were delighted.
After he entered the academy, what exactly happened in nine months ...?
This is the truth of the main incident.

File size: 874.5 MB
Download Gakuen Saiingoku Kyouki to Haramase no Utage

Tachikawa Software Sailove

Tachikawa Software Sailove
c84f947b1e68e7f3fd057691900ab304.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.11GB
Description: Sakura is the brightest guy in school, pretty much the perfect individual. However, he has one thing in which he is bad: love. His phobia is tested daily, as he constantly receives declarations of love from girls in school. One day, his classmate Aoba, a similarly outstanding student who had no interest in love, suggested that they pretend to be a couple. They agreed to act like the most powerful couple that everyone would idealize.

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Tachikawa Software Sailove

Alice Soft Heartful Maman

Alice Soft Heartful Maman
0960fcbd36cb2a571474602d749e41ba.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Win7 / 8/10 HDD: 1.45GB
Description: Mao Kinosaki lost his during his school years, and lived only with his Hadmime.
But his , too, suddenly left him just at the time when he entered the university.
Leaving only a note in which he asked Mao not to worry about him.

Four years later, closer to the end of his studies, Mao still could not move away from the of his , and because of this he developed cynophobia.

And then, one day, his , Hajime, returned home and brought a new wife.
His new wife, Arima Shiori, has not only beauty, but also her character is absolutely perfect, she is really an ideal .
Amazed, Mao began living an unexpected life with a new .
Shiori surrounds Mao with her cheerfulness and kindness.

Staying in touch with her, Mao gradually begins to see in her a woman, not a .
The action that Shiori takes after he finds out about it becomes ...

Download Alice Soft Heartful Maman

Black Currant Inshuzoku Ingoku ni Kegareru Shoujo-tachi

Black Currant Inshuzoku Ingoku ni Kegareru Shoujo-tachi
d08da4c988af78811694bf9e300dce28.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 455MB
Description: Impenetrable Country Rugalant.

Women run the country, and ruled by a princess, the highest authority. Men of lower class, and treated with less respect.

There is one person who plans to overthrow the government. And deep inside him, he will have to make sure that women bow before men and ...

File size: 955.6 MB
Download Black Currant Inshuzoku Ingoku ni Kegareru Shoujo-tachi

Eroitto Onna Ninja Azusa vs Orc Zecchou Ishu Kan Battle

Eroitto Onna Ninja Azusa vs Orc Zecchou Ishu Kan Battle
700b10ec1a2b671aec986f8bcfaf4f11.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 446MB
Description: Modern Japan.
Ninja girl Mikage Azusa from the Oboro group has been protecting the calm of people from the shadows, and has been struggling with the huge criminal organization Magus for many years.
Having suffered defeat from Azusy many times, Magus developed an "O-plan", the purpose of which was to create a universal biological weapon.
And so, with physical strength and the ability to multiply, far superior to humans, this is a biological weapon with a libido like an animal - an orc was born.

Azusa lost the battle to the orc and was taken hostage.
It was used in the nursery for the experiment on the reproduction of orcs, and, in front of the seemingly endless power and sexual attraction of the orc, the "woman" finally woke up in her ...

File size: 938.0 MB
Download Eroitto Onna Ninja Azusa vs Orc Zecchou Ishu Kan Battle

Imouto Anal Koi Suru H na Pink no Tsubomi

Imouto Anal Koi Suru H na Pink no Tsubomi
113a2a8e9b9f3803cac0a2b99042b874.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.64GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Under the hero who lives alone in the country, Egashi,
My , Chizuru, who lived for 8 years, along with her cousin, Suvana!
It seems that a person, a country house was uncomfortable to come and take care of personal belongings,
In fact, it was an attack on the elder , my beloved with fierce love!
Although it was a pleasant eagle, who was anxious, to younger who came to Gigui day and night,
No matter how cute your little is ... No, since this is my , I can't afford a physical relationship!
So what did he do with difficulty?

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Imouto Anal Koi Suru H na Pink no Tsubomi

Izonshou no Ane

Izonshou no Ane
d2e5b4a4d2d51434de78256fc0d3c2dd.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 775 MB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: My , who were separated from their parents' divorce, were reunited for the first time in ten years. My younger , who first met, somehow did not grow up, the body is thin, and the body is small. It was my , who was relieved by his younger , who laughed like an "old ", as in the past, but gradually began to feel a strange feeling when he began to live together. It suddenly became emotional instability, knocking down an older who was about to rage and try to calm down. Inevitably resist, the elder was defeated by his younger . My experienced the pain of destruction, and her began to cry and repeated "sorry" to his . This is the effect of abuse received from the . I received serious damage to my heart, and I could not live a normal life. My forgives her 's deed and sympathizes with what he has experienced so far, and decides that she can live a normal life one way or another.

File size: 775.5 MB
Download Izonshou no Ane

Jajjimento airando

Jajjimento airando
a3340508f98e6c249c2ae3a11eacc144.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 775 MB
| Dmm / Dlsite |
Description: The clerk of the ordinary stupid, member of the House of Representatives, who has no special government or party post-chinquapin. A large amount has also been assigned to the company fund personally! A member of the House of Representatives who does not have a special government or party post-chinquapin who was disgusted with Keen himself until the end of the repeated waste. One day, make a great vacation so that all the property disappears! On the south island, where I arrived, finally, this way. A member of the House of Representatives who does not have a special government or party post-chinquapin is prosecuted on charges of professional theft; and Schimatt! See you on the island of the so-called "Rhino Island". Three girls called the prosecutor, a lawyer, the presiding judge. On earth, what can be brought to a member of the House of Representatives who does not have a special government or party post-chinquapin? Be summer! Be swimsuits! Be a rhino!
Island Romantic comedy day to the south dokivaku!

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Jajjimento airando

Kondaku no Shinkon

Kondaku no Shinkon
a04b45c008ce4ab93e4638f4d75aae6f.png

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.5GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Once Fujimoto's lotus, as usual, when he left school with Aiko Honpo, a friend,
Suddenly he encounters Sakurai Yuki, a girl who came down from above.
Strong lotus miraculously helped with hospitalization for several days, but the snowy sound became .
After that, the body and heart of the lotus and the snow noise are mixed ... ...
Moreover, it has become a strange constitution that sex has changed altogether.
If the body is human, then it is a snowy noise that manipulates the body,
If the body is female, the lotus manipulates the body.
Things that guys should never have crossed, and they messed up.
They united themselves fighting each other ...

File size: 812.2 MB
Download Kondaku no Shinkon

Mamono Musume no Sodatekata Lamia Harpy

Mamono Musume no Sodatekata Lamia Harpy
2988f52d38d54fc08c0a3e146687d5a8.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.02 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: This is the last game in Vanadis's Mamono Musum series. Riku was eating his bento at the top of the mountain when the boiled egg he peeling slipped from his hand. He began to roll down the slope, and he pursued him, but this did not stop. He remained in despair, as he found himself in a nearby lake. Perhaps out of pity, seeing her love for the eggs, a goddess appeared, representing a lake with two eggs. He was given the choice of a golden egg or a silver egg. In the end, he ended up with both of them.

Riku was very happy to get such big eggs and quickly rushed home to cook them. As he slowly warmed up and waited patiently for his food, a group of men in suits ran in and surrounded him. Then the egg began to tremble, and soon a crack appeared in the sink, and it exploded, filling the room with steam and smoke. When he cleared, there was a girl in front of him! She hugged him tight and called him !

When Riku carefully looked after the first shock, he realized that the girl was not a man. The men in the costumes explained that they had recently come into contact with other worlds, and the goal is for them to coexist, but it is still not possible to announce this publicly due to differences in appearance. If he could successfully raise the girl and teach her common sense, then their goal of coexistence could be realized.

An unexpected commitment put Rick in a tie, but the girl had already stamped him as her , so he could do nothing but try to raise her with human values. He also had to make others not notice her in order to avoid any problems, otherwise they would be punished. He was at a loss what to do, he had just gone from loneliness to one . What will happen to their relationship?

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Mamono Musume no Sodatekata Lamia Harpy

Migawari Inkou Seikatsu Shinyuu o Mamoru Tame

Migawari Inkou Seikatsu Shinyuu o Mamoru Tame
64d73929c001196dd57aa404e147661e.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.02 GB DirectX: 9.0
System requirements (minimum): OS: Win7 / 8/10 HDD: 1.68GB
Description: A gentle, sincere English teacher of Hanabus Sosuke.
But he spends nights in the hunt for girls on dating sites.
One day, he finds a student from his class on a familiar site.
Threatening the girl, without revealing his essence, he made an appointment for her at midnight.
Nevertheless, a beautiful and respected student Tsukinari Ema appeared at the meeting place.
As it turned out, she came on behalf of her classmate to protect her from intimidation.
Now I had to change the target to it.
Although she bravely resisted, trying to save a classmate, but she fell into this vicious trap.
Now it is necessary to reveal the talent of masochism, rooted in her body.

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Migawari Inkou Seikatsu Shinyuu o Mamoru Tame

Katekyo Shichao!

Katekyo Shichao!
1c8f6c428cfb078d3e16d8c3a60cbf61.jpg

I was studying to some extent since I was young.
I could not keep up with the level around what I was going to go on to secondary school while being advised and the result was a downward line straight.
I have proposed that families worried about me will improve summer vacation and improve academic ability.
My 's education college friend, seniors came and stayed in a country cottage and became a strengthening camp!
Living together living together for one month with one older crew!
Genre: ADV,Housewives,Teachers,Dark skin,Pregnant,Toys,Stockings,Big tits,Anal,Blowjob,Titsjob,Footjob,Harem
Size: 2.09 GB
Developer/publisher: WendyBell
Tablet: No

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Katekyo Shichao!

Mint Ninki Seiyuu no Tsukurikata

Mint Ninki Seiyuu no Tsukurikata
5acaf884af2def7e2137ac044f49e1b2.jpg

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.75GB
Description: Production Bloom's medium sized agency is always short of staff. Keito is an old friend of the manager Kaname, who asked him to help with collecting scripts from a sound production company on a part-time basis. When he walked around the room, he met the seiyuu, who all had their own worries. This is another side of the world of dubbing, which is not so well known, told from the point of view of the seiyu.

Download Mint Ninki Seiyuu no Tsukurikata

No One But You

No One But You
056443f25a22a02f54599093d5ec36fa.png

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 HDD: 757MB
Description: This is a story about Hideaki, a high school student who has just returned to his hometown, Okutama.
On his return, Hideaki again learns the city, which he had known since , meeting new friends and reuniting with those whom he had long forgotten. He resumes his school life in a big city, quickly adapting to changes in pace, and before he finds out, Hideaki begins to think once more of this city as his home.
Hideaki's life in Okutama is optimistic and cheerful, thanks to the many friends with whom he was able to meet, including Megumi, an energetic girl from the student council; Chinatsu, a restrained older girl from a literary club; Shiro, unsociable lover of music; and Yui, a stubborn girl who rarely expresses sincerely.
Surrounded by an interesting group of friends, Hideaki lives his days carefree, satisfied with the opportunity to enjoy a normal school life. Regardless of whether he is walking with friends, or preparing for exams, his new life is really calm.
But not for long.
While Hideaki's stay in Okutama continues, ghosts from the past begin to return, increasingly invading his new life, which he is trying to build. As if this is not enough, all his new friends have their own secrets, and the more Hideaki is involved in their daily lives, the deeper he dives into mutual despair.
Will you be able to put aside the flaws of the past and, finally, live a normal school life that you crave? Will you be able to calm your friends, erasing injuries and sufferings that ruin their otherwise peaceful lives?
Because, whether you like it or not, none other than you are set for this very task.

File size: 756.9 MB
Download No One But You

Kahogo na Mama to Mucchi Muchi Mama-san Volley

Kahogo na Mama to Mucchi Muchi Mama-san Volley
ce61f32dc897b7a5011aa7e637763263.jpg

From his mom "Kaori", the protagonist is requested to be the temporary coach of the mom' volleyball team, she is affiliated to.
For the weak team there with consecutive losses, protagonist who was a former player of volleyball club, was chosen.
The volleyball club I had thought to be filled with , were filled with beautiful mature ladies!
Leading with the overprotective , "Kaori"
Treating protagonist affectionately like a cat, "Chie"
Her dau, who behaved like an elder to the protagonist, "Nozomi"
The office lady who loved young boys, "Yuuri"
At glance looked to be a strict married woman, but actually... "Kyouko"
Genre: ADV,Housewives,Dark skin,Sport,Glasses,Toys,Big tits,Anal,Blowjob,Titsjob,Footjob,Group sex,Harem
Size: 2.74 GB
Developer/publisher: Cattleya
Tablet: It is not required

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Kahogo na Mama to Mucchi Muchi Mama-san Volley

Back