Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Title: Empress Jennifer - Sexy Spa Sadism

Description: White pervert slob's exciting encounter with a sexy asian masseuse in secret asian spa. Tension is released... but no releasing for him..

bondage male,caning,bondage,punishment,720p,corporal punishment,lang english,paddling,clips4sale com,rope bondage,empress jennifer,femdom

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:14:34
Size: 456 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Nina Crowne - Give Up God Mindfuck Goddess Worship

Description: nina crowne,humiliation pov,verbal humiliation,lang english,femdom pov,pov,religious,poppers,religion,blasphemy

Duration: 00:12:18
Size: 240 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: Empress Mika - Frustration Foot JOI

Description: You deserve to have to stroke to My perfect, sexy, size 10 feet. Even more exciting, is that you have to wait until you purchase items from My wishlist... it's worth the wait, you will love stroking to My perfect feet!

princess mika,frustration,lang english,foot worship,barefoot,socks,joi,humiliation,pov

Duration: 00:12:05
Size: 252 MB

Download:

Title: Jasmine Mendez - Infinity stroke spelll

Description: Custom: It's Halloween, Jasmine is a vampire and she placed an evil spell on you to obey all of her commands.
She instructs you to slowly stroke and edge that small dick of yours but you don't get to cum unless she says so.
Then Jasmine starts to slowly dance and strip out her clothes to make the torment even worse for you because you're not allowed to cum. Once she finishes removing her clothes off, she tells you that you still can't cum yet because she's not done tormenting you yet.
Then Jasmine uses her Hitachi stick to please herself until she reaches the climax. Once Jasmine made a big mess from pleasing herself, she sees you're still stroking the dick of yours at her command and still haven't been able to cum yet.
Jasmine laughs at you and reveals her eternal tormenting for you starting now.
Happy Halloween loser, you get to keep on stroking me forever and ever! And you don't get to cum, ever again!

owned by goddess,pov,joi,hd,1080p,lang english,female masturbation,jasmine mendez,dancing,strip tease,goddess jasmine mendez,hitachi magic wand,under spell,goddess spell,femdom,halloween

Duration: 00:21:22
Size: 2 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Glitter Goddess - Ultimate Mesmerize - Loop Video With Glitter Goddess

Description: Beauty, seduction, worship, all converge in the most overpoweringly indulgent video yet! It is time now My good boy to succumb to My power!

glitter goddess,jerk off instruction,lang english,submissive,female domination,masturbation encouragement,slave training,goddess worship,mesmerize,pov,720p

Duration: 00:12:59
Size: 655 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Self Worship - Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars

Description: Natalie Mars is staying with Stella Liberty for a few days so it is only natural that Stella gets the chance to suck those pretty toes. She comes up with the idea to do a self worship video with Natalie as she hasn't before, simply so she can get those hot toes in her mouth. They suck and lick their own feet and then lick each other's feet. Lots of spit and shiny soles to admire. Have a look at how they manage deepthroating those feet.

,femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:07:53
Size: 246 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Cavity Search with Natalie Mars

Description: Headmistress Stella is certain that Natalie is sneaking contraband onto campus and that she has hidden it deep inside her holes. Mistress Stella whips out her cavity search gloves and begins to finger Natalie's hole, when she indicates that it might be inside there deeper. Mistress Stella takes this as an invitation to reach all the way inside Natalie to find whatever she has hidden in there and confiscate it immediately. But they both enjoy this so much Headmistress takes the opportunity to give it to her real good and open up that ass so that she can get inside as deep as possible.

,femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:06:43
Size: 232 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Obey Lady Ashley - Charmed: The Orb

Description: Open your eyes wide and enter a world of magic and seduction. My charms captivate your imagination and control your body. You are programmed to obey at first sight.

We're going to play a game. Start by putting your hand on your cock. Good. Now grab it and start stroking. Watch my body. And watch for the orb. When you see it, open your eyes wide.

In this mental domination experience, you will focus on the charm Orb. Let it flood your vision. As you stare into the light, my image will appear. My hourglass curves in velvet and nylon will cause your cock to grow. You will stroke your way deeper. You will obey the power of the Orb.

By conditioning a physical response to my charm, I am creating in your brain the reaction I desire. It's so easy to stare at my pretty face. It's such a pleasure to fall mesmerized by the sway of my body. It's your bliss to always react to the trigger.

analog synth,hypnotic,masturbation encouragement,mind fuck,mind control,lang english,hypnosis,special effects,mindfuck,fdhypno,hypno,joi,mesmerize,masturbation instruction,hypno joi,gooning encouragement,goon,gooner,gooning,sound effects,obey lady ashley,joi games,lady ashley,mental domination,masturbation games,pov

Duration: 00:14:54
Size: 887 MB

Download:

Title: Nina Crowne - Christian Penetration - Another Blasphemy

Description: nina crowne,humiliation pov,verbal humiliation,lang english,femdom pov,pov,religious,poppers,religion,blasphemy

Duration: 00:10:05
Size: 206 MB
Resolution: 854x570

Download:

Title: Glitter Goddess - My Pleasure, Your Surrender - Hypnosis & Body Worship Video with Glitter Goddess

Description: Dancing around in My little panties. I am feeling good and in the mood for pleasure. My pleasure! I know exactly how to drive you crazy. It's a thrill for us both. It's time for your surrender My pet. Time for you to need Me more than you ever have before.

glitter goddess,good boy,hypnosis,body,brainwashing,ass worship,dominatrix,training,hypno,joi,worship,domme,pleasure,seductress,surrender,seduction,breast worship,goddess worship,body worship,dominant,submissive,lang english,pov,1080p

Duration: 00:17:25
Size: 777 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download:

Title: DestinationKat - JOI and Ass

Description: I give you JOI while showing off my ass to you and encouraging you to cum for it. The panties stay on the full time. *Because I was moving around so much, the camera had a difficult time fully focusing on some parts.

jerk off instruction,ass,joi,lang english,panty fetish,upskirt,twerk,destination kat,sfw,pov

Duration: 00:10:05
Size: 843 MB

Download:

Title: Natashas Bedroom - Blackmail Contest 2020 Awards - Humiliation

Description: natashas bedroom,blackmail fantasy,lang english,verbal humiliation,humiliation pov,pov

Duration: 00:28:04
Size: 873 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Stroke When You're Sad

Description: I know that it's been a bit of a rough year. You've been feeling more sad than usual. This won't last forever, you know. There are ways in which we can push aside those dark feelings and feel good again. One of those ways is paying special attention to your cock. It's not a surefire cure for all sadness. But when a pick-me-up is required, all you really need is my voice and your hand. We can alleviate the sadness together. Give yourself an orgasm to help relieve the fog of sadness and anxiety.

alexandra snow,wicked collective,goddess alexandra snow,lang english,mind fuck,masturbation encouragement,sensual domination,masturbation instruction,mental domination,wicked eden,pov,1080p

Duration: 00:10:26
Size: 718 MB

Download:

Title: Nina Crowne - Jesus Knows Youre a Sinner

Duration: 00:07:04
Size: 246 MB
Resolution: 854x570

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Elastic Fuck Toy Featuring Natalie Mars

Description: After thoroughly searching Natalie's booty cooch for her stolen valuables and finding nothing but Natalie's stomach, Stella whips out her giant 14 inch cock and rams Natalie's buttered up and stretched out elastic fun hole. She goes deep and hard, certain that if she can't find the stolen look with her whole arm, then surely her massive cock will do the trick. Instead all she finds is that Natalie is a huge gaping whore and the only thing hidden inside her is a series of anal orgasms. After Stella has ruined that hole she instructs Natalie to clean up the slut den and get back to work. Only Natalie has a little something special hidden that Mistress will never know.

Duration: 00:06:39
Size: 493 MB

Download:

Title: Mistress Youko - Persistent Nipple Play

Description: I speak both English and Japanese in this video. I own your nipples, I will play with your pathetic nipples again and again, and make them more sensitive.

mistress youko,humiliation,spitting,spit,1080p,verbal humiliation,lang english,nipple torture,face slapping,ball slapping,leash,nipple play,iwantclips com,collar and leash,femdom

Duration: 00:09:20
Size: 1 GB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - Barely In The Room

Description: Other's have done it, but seldom this well. Attention to detail makes this special. Unreleased. Not a peep can be heard, all senses deprived of this dripping boy. And a devious Lucy just waiting to mess with him.

,lucid lavender,bondage,teasing,vibrator,1080p,edging,teaseandthankyou,lang english,ruined orgasm,female domination,tease and denial,blindfold,teaseandthankyou com,bondage male,femdom,sensory deprivation,pantyhose

Duration: 00:44:11

Download:

Title: Mistress Tess - Enduring his Suffering For Her

Description: Mistress Tess has Her slave strapped down for a punishment caning. Fifty strokes of Her cane are going ot be administered without mercy. As the slave suffers for Her, Mistress Tess beams a smile from ear to ear as Her sadism is fed by his obvious suffering and endurance for Her,giving Her full control of his beating.

lang english, caning, femdom, mistress tess, 810p

Duration: 00:14:10
Resolution: 1440x810

Download:

Title: Goddess Poison - Hubby, You're Now My Cuck!

Description: Hello darling, sorry I missed your calls but....ive been errr busy.... in our bed....with another man. I know you love Me but lets face it, you've never been good enough, your dick was never big enough.... Its time you knew the truth so that you can finally stop disappointing Me, finally you can give Me some thrills and fulfil My kinky desires, I want you to live under our marital bed while HE fucks Me like I deserve to be fucked! Wanna know more??

,make me be,tease and denial,high heels,verbal humiliation,cuckolding,blonde,1080p,lingerie,joi,cuckold,pov,femdom pov,goddess worship,iwantpoison,jerk off instruction,cheating fantasy,2020,goddess poison,bbc worship,cuckold pov,blue eyes,iwantclips com,cheating wife,cheating,hotwife,femdom

Duration: 00:16:46
Size: 850 MB

Download:

Title: Paige Turnah - Ass Smother

Description: I'm going to make you worship this perfect ass of mine. Come here and get in nice and close. Take a nice hard sniff for me. I know you have been waiting so long to see this again. I know how much you crave it. Jerk that cock and stare at this ass and think about how much you love it and you cant have it! You just get to watch and sniff and dream of fucking it. I should just end you and suffocate you, slowly shoving my huge ass against your face as each breath becomes harder and harder to take. Come sniff this ass for me loser boy. You start to sweat in fear as you start gasping for air. I bet you would love to under this ass! It would be your dream come true. God you are really a huge loser. Look at this perfect sexy ass, it's everything you have ever wanted! - Paige Turnah

,,jerk off instruction,lang english,high heels,verbal humiliation,1080p,ass worship,smother,lingerie,smothering,joi,humiliation,pov,ass smothering,tattoo sleeve,2019,paige turnah,black lingerie,ass fetish,tattoo,ass shaking,goddess worship,femdom pov,glam worship,big ass,femdom

Duration: 00:08:04
Size: 382 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Angelina - No Pussy Ever

Description: You knew it from the start. You were undeserving since birth, inadequate since you could remember. You can watch, drool, stroke, and fantasize your pathetic little life away but you'll never get pussy ever & you know it.

verbal humiliation,findom,brat girls,1080p,pussy worship,denial,joi,pov,mp4,non nude,big lips,pussy denial,sensual domination,goddess worship,femdom pov,brunette,tease and denial,goddess angelina,female domination,femdom

Duration: 00:08:50

Download:

Title: Goddess Angelina - Cucking My Fiance

Description: I have something to tell you, a little secret you need to know about. I've been fucking other men behind your back. And if I'm completely honest, it turns me on glancing at that pretty diamond ring on my finger sparkle. The one you gave me with so much love and adoration when you asked me to be your wife. And you still love me so much don't you? You'd rather learn to sexualize that pain and jealousy than lose me. You'd rather be my obedient little cuck fiancé than lose me.

,cuckold husband,mp4,lang english,verbal humiliation,findom,cuckolding,brat girls,1080p,cei,cuckold,humiliation,pov,non nude,female domination,goddess angelina,2019,big lips,make me bi,submissive training,cheating wife,sensual domination,goddess worship,cum eating instruction,slave training,femdom pov,brunette,femdom

Duration: 00:08:15

Download:

Title: Emerald Erotica - Hard Grip Neighbor Girl

Description: After school, my favorite client who I met on my paper route is already rigged up for me. He likes to do that. And my outfit's laid out. And I can't wait to tease with the handjob technique my big step-sister taught me, the hard grip special.

It means the harder they try they can't get off! And they just want you more and more each time. It's pretty awesome., This guy pays me hundreds of dollars just for one afternoon. Crazy! See you next time, John

goddess emerald,handjob,latex,bondage,socks,denial,1080p,orgasm denial,teaseandthankyou,blonde,lang english,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,small tits,tattoos,topless,bondage male,latex outfit,femdom

Duration: 00:09:04
Size: 398 MB

Download:

Title: Blake Tangent - The Hog Cuff Advantage

Description: Blake simply makes her weak boy vulnerable and grasps him while he tries to thrust for pleasure, doomed to an endless tease.

,1080p,blake tangent,hogcuff,milking,bondage,lingerie,tease,cocktease,edging,teaseandthankyou,lang english,ruined orgasm,tease and denial,brunette,teaseandthankyou com,bondage male,femdom,stockings,pantyhose

Duration: 00:29:32
Size: 913 MB

Download:

Title: Roxana Rae - Last Cum Before Chastity

Description: ,roxana rae,pov,humiliation,chastity,joi,lang english,chastity cage,keyholder,jerk off encouragement,mistress,1080p

Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 343 MB

Download:

Title: Mandy Marx, Kat Turner - The Slave Raid During An Overnight

Description: Must have! Nothing's more fun than aggressively raiding a boy during an overnight, when they are truly vulnerable, and so out of it.

Middle of night. A languishing bondage slave is surprised by not one but TWO mistresses. No warning, from being alone in sensory deprivation to Amazing ruined stroking orgasm in about 60 seconds (Kat Turner's fingertip proficiency has the boy in shock).

But there's more. This is how we transfer slave from daytime to overnight predicaments, here. Slave is signed up for 24hrs, you'll see some behind the scenes on that. How we transfer a prisoner from bondage to bondage in total security. Segufix, shackles, straitjacket for the night. My real time warning to the slave is captured on film. The look in his eye as he realizes how secure he is.

,1080p,kat turner,mandy marx,prison play,lang english,blonde,teaseandthankyou,cocktease,tease,nylons,handjob,ruined orgasm,double domination,double domme,prison,natural tits,teaseandthankyou com,brunette,tease and denial,femdom

Duration: 00:10:37
Size: 268 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Princess Miki - Mental Bondage

Description: This is My version of "bondage." No shackles, handcuffs, or ropes are needed to restrain you and keep you in your place.

That's the kind of power I have over you, and I want to demonstrate this. We're not even in the same room together, but we might as well be. My power and control are practically palpable, and there's nothing you can do to resist My commands.

You're going to remain in your "bondage" position whenever I instruct you to be, and you'll be practically påralyzed as your cock leaks and twitches in desire. You won't be able to stroke until I give you the green light, and despite the absence of physical restraints, you'll be stuck in place, desperately awaiting permission to move and to stroke.

I'll tease you relentlessly with My body while you're helpless and "tied up," unable to do anything but watch until I tell you otherwise.

,princess miki,joi,tease,orgasm control,1080p,cocktease,hypnosis,lang english,mind control,mind fuck,tease and denial,mental domination,jerk off encouragement,iwantclips com,under boob,pov

Duration: 00:11:55
Size: 876 MB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - Caged Therapy For Cum Slut

Description: Unreleased. All this slave wants to do it cum and silly boy hasn't stopped begged me for it. This is all he gets. A flash of my ass here and there, but nothing more. I'll train him yet.

lucid dreaming,bondage,tease,vibrator,1080p,teaseandthankyou,lang english,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,rope bondage,vibrator play,submissive slave training,bondage male,lucid lavender,femdom,nylons,pantyhose,leotard

Duration: 00:15:27
Size: 478 MB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - My Pervy Landlord

Description: Unreleased: Landlord's suck enough but this one? Is the worst. And he's going to get what's coming to him after I caught him peeping on me.

I may have lied about my occupation in my rental application.

,lucid dreaming,bondage,chastity,tease,vibrator,1080p,teaseandthankyou,lang english,chastity cage,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,rope bondage,vibrator play,keyholder,bondage male,lucid lavender,femdom,nylons,pantyhose

Duration: 00:07:22
Size: 344 MB

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - Orgasmic Rope Overload

Description: If you love no-safewords and non-voluntary bondage, this will be an intense favorite. It's an emotional scene with two veteran players. The boy gets angry and I win.

A real forced cumshot makes him a painful, cummy, panting, crying mess.

(A continuation from my clip "The Rope Club" where I over-stimulate my classmate after club hours. This film just sort of happened. And then kept happening.)

,lucid dreaming,milking,handjob,bondage,nylons,tease,vibrator,1080p,teaseandthankyou,lang english,ruined orgasm,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,rope bondage,vibrator play,bondage male,lucid lavender,femdom

Duration: 00:08:20
Size: 365 MB

Download:

Title: Keziah in CBT Roulette Holiday 2020 61.99 Premium user request

Description: Celebrate the holidays by giving your balls what they deserve: a festive jerk session! I'll be spinning this wheel full of painful and humiliating tasks over and over. And FYI: you didn't make the nice list. Be prepared for lots of painful tasks, but I promise it will be worth it. Just because you ended up on the naughty list, doesn't mean you can't have a happy ending...right? ****

Categories: CBT, CBT Instruction, JOI Games, Games, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Instructional, Humiliating Tasks, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Cum Eating Instructions, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Duration: 00:27:58
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Goddess Angelina - Strap On Princess

Description: Men like you belong on their knees, sucking my pretty strap-on, deepthroating it nice and deep to get it prepared for it to stretch your ass wide open. I'm absolutely irresistible when I'm strapped and every little hidden fantasy you had about worshipping that big silicone cock comes out.

strap on,,lang english,verbal humiliation,findom,brat girls,forced bi,1080p,pov,strapon,non nude,female domination,2019,big lips,make me bi,coerced bi,sensual domination,goddess worship,femdom pov,brunette,goddess angelina,femdom

Duration: 00:07:57

Download:

Title: Goddess Snow - Chastity Cuck Slave Part 1

Description: Oh look, it's my little house slave. He's a generally good boy, but he can't be trusted to not touch himself when I'm gone. So, I've locked my house slave in a cute little pink chastity cage. Now, while he's been cleaning the house, I've been getting ready for my date. He's so very excited for my date because I've made a little deal with him. If my date goes well and I get all of the orgasms I desire, then he might get the chance to have an orgasm himself. The caveat is, he'll have to be bound to the bed the entire time I'm gone. Who knows how long my date will go? He'll probably be locked there for hours. But if he's lucky, he'll get a little treat when I come back.

1080p,alexandra snow,handjob,chastity,lingerie,orgasm control,cocktease,cuckolding,goddess snow,goddess alexandra snow,lang english,female domination,tease and denial,clips4sale com,goddesssnow com,femdom,masked slave,bound slave

Duration: 00:12:17
Size: 785 MB

Download:

Title: Miss Kate Kingsley - Ultimate Faggot Test Mindfuck

Description: Simple task: Watch this video all the way through without cumming. Whether you pass or fail, expect a mindfuck of epic proportions.

gay test,joi,forced bi,lang english,mind fuck,mesmerize,faggot,binaural beats,coerced bi,kate kingsley,miss kate kingsley,jerk off instruction,jerk off instructions,faggot test,pov

Duration: 00:09:18
Size: 183 MB

Download:

Title: WowArielle - Tiny Dick Virgin Shame Stroke

Description: I just wanted to remind you about your personal failures as a man. You've failed to develop sexually & it's landed you here. A perverted virgin bitchboy, addicted to porn & hot women. Your virginity is way past it's expiration date & at this point you spend more time at home jerking off than you do looking for women to date. I'm sure feelings of shame, regret & disgust wander throughout your mind 24/7. It's normal & if I was a man with a tiny peepee like yours I'd feel the exact same way. You'll no longer be allowed to stroke in pleasure, you can only stroke in shame. It's hilarious that the tiny nubnub attached to your body controls your entire unfortunate life. It's literally been YEARS & you STILL haven't been able to get pussy... what a fucking failure. sucks to suck you tiny dick virgin MISTAKE.

wow arielle,humiliation,ebony,sph,ass worship,lang english,small penis humiliation,virgin humiliation,wowarielle,pov

Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 222 MB

Download:

Back