Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Title: Princess Camryn - JOI Week 6 - Mind Fuck-Mesmerize

Description: Just focus today. Every detail, every word, every physical and emotional reaction. Focus on the way I pull you in and take over your mind and life. The seperation between fantasy and reality blurs. I have intercepted every aspect of your life. I am all there ever will be. I am your purpose.

princess camryn,joi,tease,corset,1080p,lang english,mind fuck,brunette,goddess worship,mesmerize,sensual domination,mental domination,seduction,seductress,camryn bell,gooning,pov

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:10:26
Size: 770 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Goddess Mya Kulpa - Time For Tease -The Acquisitive Mindmelt Time-slip

Description: Time For Tease -The Acquisitive Mindmelt Time-slip Shiny gold and silver, that wet look, come and see My pet. It's quite alluring. But it's time for tease, puppet. My shiny golden bikini, gold pocketwatch and metallic opera length gloves send your mind spiraling downwards into that subconscious stupor that makes it easy for Me to melt your mind in the most relaxing and pleasurable of ways.

I'll make your brain drift and eyes glide over My perfect curvy hourglass figure as your eyes glaze over watching the side-to-side swing of My watch. Loop and re-melt for hours. Zzz! I take you deep and make you lose all sense of time as you effortlessly obey and inhale My suggestions.

bikini body,lang english,hypnosis,mindfuck,fdhypno,tease,teasing,joi,pov,female domination,mind fuck,femdom pov,sensual relaxtion,goddess mya kulpa,jerk off instructions,mya kulpa,mental domination,tit worship,sensual domination,mesmerize,femdom

Duration: 00:14:11
Size: 735 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Valora - Drink Your Drip (Topless)

Description: It's becoming more of a gut reaction, isn't it? You're finding yourself immediately consuming your cum after you bust for My bust, don't you? Good boy. That's how a naughty spunk sucker should be for his Goddess. You know that practice makes perfect so let's do it again. This time with wet cum dripping down My perfect tits at the end. Mmmm I see I have your attention now... Apply My markup codes to your order: Cum Tax = CUM4VALORA Loser Tax = VALORALOSERTAX Additional dignity lost = DRAIN4VALORA -- Don't forget to order your custom today!

jerk off instruction,cei,1080p,custom,verbal humiliation,lang english,mp4,big tits,femdom pov,tit worship,cum eating instructions,topless,goddess valora,cei encouragement,purple hair,reprogramming fantasy,2020,pov

Duration: 00:10:19
Size: 760 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Allexandra - Stroke for Step-Mommy

Description: Fully topless in clip. Now, I've got you alone, you can stroke for me. I know you are weak for my tits, and my huge nipples. I've noticed that you keep staring, at me. It's time to get me out of your system. I need to take care of this. You will stroke, in-front of me. There is no more hiding. To your surprise, I pull out my exquisite tits. You won't forget this moment, you will only become more hopelessly addicted. My tits will etch their image in your mind, there will be no forgetting them.

goddess allexandra,tit workship,pov,joi,tits,edging,lang english,femdom pov,jerk off encouragement,edging games,allexandra,femdom,1080p,topless

Duration: 00:07:05
Size: 544 MB

Download:

Title: Noel Knight - Session Exploration Foot Worship

Description: In this deep dive into session explorations, I will be talking about foot worship. There are so many ways that I can use my feet to dominate and control a man. I certainly identify as a foot domme and I love it - from painful trampling to service oriented foot baths. In this video, I will talk about my favorite forms of foot play and a few notable scenes centered around my beautiful toes and soles. Perhaps one day you too will be in front of me, worshiping my lovely feet...

noel knight,pantyhose stockings,miss noel knight,lang english,high heels,foot fetish,foot worship,pov,1080p

Duration: 00:10:12
Size: 743 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Mya Kulpa - Cursed Countdowns

Description: Training your mind and cock to function the way I want is My right and today I'm exercizing that right, lucky luck boy.

Be prepared to stroke yet not cum until I say, if I say.

Just don't jump the starter's whistle or it WILL cost you dearly.

My tease, this hot fucking dress, My curves, My sway, yes, I'm taking your mind today. And soul potentially.

How long can you hold out for that countdown that might not ever happen...in your life?

joi,mesmerize,mya kulpa,goddess mya kulpa,pov,tease,fdhypno,lang english,female domination,femdom pov,jerk off instructions,femdom

Duration: 00:11:46
Size: 607 MB

Download:

Title: Jean Bardot - Foot Bitch

Description: Dirty little piggie wants Mistress Jean Bardot's lovely Foot in his face. The little bitch may not be so lucky. Silky stockings with wet sweaty feet, he can not resist the urge to stroke himself. There will be no satisfaction without Mistress Bardot's explicit permission. She guides the entire experience with precision and grace. Up close views of Her lovely soles. There will be no explosion without Her command. Can the little foot bitch make it to the end of this clip?

pantyhose stockings,lang english,jean bardot,foot fetish,foot worship,joi,pov,720p

Duration: 00:13:27
Size: 491 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Masorotica - Buzzed Girl at a House Party

Description: Someone is taking their time in the washroom as a buzzed girl IMPATIENTLY waits her turn! Evil thoughts cross her mind after seeing a boy on the floor...what could she be thinking?

ass humiliation,human toilet,toilet slavery,toilet humiliation,ass smothering,masorotica,lang english,brat girls,femdom

Duration: 00:03:32
Size: 38 MB
Resolution: 720x480

Download:

Title: Princess Miki Aoki - Denial Is A Gift

Description: I never assign orgasm denial as punishment for My subs. Why? Because denial is a gift.

I don't want you to associate denial - or the ache in your balls that comes with it - with punishment. I don't want you to normalize frequent orgasms, or consider them a reward, either.

The reward for each moment spent obeying Me is the pleasure that comes from obedience, and therefore, when I tell you to refrain from cumming, you feel pleasure from the self control you exhibit.

Besides, when you are denied for long periods of time, don't the thoughts of Me become more vivid? Doesn't My voice in your head become louder. and almost palpable? You should love all of this, so you should love being denied.

There's nothing cruel about orgasm denial. It's a gift that brings you closer to Me. It's a gift that strengthens your devotion and love for Me. So you will thank Me over and over again for denying you.

princess miki aoki,lang english,edging,orgasm denial,orgasm control,off,jerk,masturbation,joi,legs,asian,pov,female domination,masturbation encouragement,instruction,miki aoki,jerk off instructions,leggy,princess miki,asian goddess,commands,encouragement,sensual domination,jerkoff,femdom pov,miki,femdom

Duration: 00:12:24
Size: 912 MB

Download:

Title: Brittany Marie - Holiest of Holy Holes

Description: You've only heard about it, but now you've been given the chance. Kneel before Me servant. It's time that you worship and pray to the holiest of all holes!

brittany unleashed,blasphemy,brittany marie,lang english,religious,720p,pussy worship,pov,censored

Duration: 00:10:34
Size: 770 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Joules Opia - Naughty List CBT

Description: This Christmas, instead of getting coal in their stockings, naughty boys are going to get a visit from Mrs. Claus who will beat the goodness right into them.

goddess joules,pov,cbt,clothes pins,lang english,sadistic,cosplay,christmas,wooden spoon,ballbusting

Duration: 00:09:33
Size: 255 MB

Download:

Title: WorshipTheWolfe - Cucked By Us A Compilation Clip

Description: Can you believe it's been an entire year since I shot and released My last cuckolding clip with My Lover and his beautiful big fat cock!? While We do hope to film more together in the future, when We do, the content will be on a whole new level, as We have both evolved quite a bit since you last saw Us together. That being said, cuckolding is one of My personal favorite things to do, which of course is why both the first and last clip My Lover and I shot together were cuckolding clips, with 8 more in between. I have spent the past 5 days carefully cutting and compiling pieces from all 10 videos-- originally 2 hours and 23 minutes combined for a total of $288-- to create a new story in this brilliant 40 minute video. Of course, you'll have to buy the generously priced clip to see how the story goes ;-)

Clip contains elements of: verbal humiliation, SPH (small penis humiliation), body part comparison, ignore, voyeur, make me bi/ bisexual encouragement, handjobs, blowjobs, cock worship cumshots (3 facials, one on My ass, two on My feet, one that I spit on My feet, one creampie that I let leak onto My hand-- all of which you consume. Cumshots are dispersed throughout, with some right after each other, and others alone), CEI (cum eating instruction), facials, CBT instruction, JOI (jerk off instruction), masturbation humiliation, anal masturbation instruction, foot worship, foot humiliation, footjobs, chastity, slave training, cum countdown, orgasms, pussy eating/ pussy worship, ass eating/ ass worship, fucking, cowgirl, doggy style, and of course My unparalleled performance with My Lover's huge cock

1080p,janira wolfe,worshipthewolfe com,cowgirl,voyeur,clips4sale,foot worship,ass worship,pussy worship,creampie,footjob,joi,chastity,blowjob,pov,verbal humiliation,lang english,small penis humiliation,make me bi,bisexual encouragement,doggy style,cbt instruction,cum on feet,masturbation humiliation,facial,foot humiliation,cum eating instruction,pussy eating,ass eating,cum countdown,clips4sale com,handjob,cuckold

Duration: 00:40:20
Size: 1 GB

Download:

Title: CAR TRIP CUCK - SEXY CUCKTRESS JOLENE HEXX TAUNTS YOU ON THE ROAD

Description: You are stuck at home locked in chastity while your wife, Jolene, goes out with her boyfriend and their new puppy.

She has decided to make you a video to let you know that she is not missing you, and is living the good life with her big dick boyfriend. She wants you to make sure the house is nice and clean with rose petals on the bed so she can fuck her boyfriend on it. Maybe if you are lucky, she will let you lick her boyfriend's cum off her feet.

jolene hexx,pov,humiliation,cuckold,chastity,humiliatrix,cuckolding,lang english,chastity cage,cuckoldress,keyholder,cuckold humiliation,mistress

Format: MKV
Duration: 00:06:43
Size: 403 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Maid Service Foot Worship with Natalie Mars

Description: Stella Liberty needs a new maid at her palace and it is the first day on the job for Natalie Mars. Dressed appropriately in her sexy maid uniform, Stella has Natalie polish her high heels. When the rag doesn't seem to be working the way she would like, Stella instructs her maid in training to just clean her shoes with her tongue. Natalie, a bit apprehensive at first, is desperate for the job so she complies. It's not long before Stella puts Natalie's foot cleaning skills to the test to see how serious she is about the job. Natalie is 100% on task and cleans her new Ma'am's feet up just to Stella's specifications by sucking her toes, licking her soles, and gagging on her whole foot when instructed.

,femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:08:44
Size: 268 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Jadah - Ruined Orgasm Addict

Description: It's time to jerk off for your favorite Goddess. The one that for the rest of your life you'll be devoted to, and you're so lucky to be here with me. You're actually extra lucky to be here, because today you're going to be allowed to have 3 orgasms. Not just regular orgasms, however, 3 ruined orgasms. You are so fucking lucky.

goddess jadah,ruined orgasms,tit worship,sensual domination,lang english,orgasm denial,orgasm control,ass worship,pov

Duration: 00:14:02
Size: 421 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lucid Lavender - Denim Trap 2

Description: 1. If you have a denim fetish, you're done. Just try to resist anything about us in this.

2. If you want to see how we can train boys to have any fetish, or work a custom to cater to yours, make it worse, make you hopeless, you want to try this discounted clip just to get a sense of our devious methods. More and more polished, more and more impossible to resist. Email me to make your desires stronger.

Case in point, the boy who requested the first one of these immediately needed a second.

lucid dreaming,double domination,lang english,hypnosis,special effects,teaseandthankyou,1080p,fdhypno,jeans,joi,tease and denial,clips4sale com,femdom pov,lucid lavender,denim fetish,mandy marx,submissive slave training,jeans fetish,visual effects,mesmerize,erotic hypnosis,slave training,pov

Duration: 00:13:57
Size: 432 MB

Download:

Title: Lady Toro Mistress Veronica Vixen - Punished by Two Mistresses

Description: After a long day of filming, Lady Toro and Mistress Veronica Vixen are almost done. Their slave has been super annoying, he could barely suck dick or handle the two Mistresses. They decide to punish him with some ruthless corporal punishment. The ladies love to deliver a good caning, so they beat the slave while he screams and yells for mercy, leaving the ladies laughing hysterically.

veronica vixen,caning,humiliation,bondage,spanking,1080p,corporal punishment,verbal humiliation,lang english,double domination,clips4sale com,bound slave,lady toro,femdom

Duration: 00:11:10
Size: 801 MB

Download:

Title: StellaLibertyVideos -Strapon Caning for Candi Cumdump

Description: Candi has been a good little housebitch the last couple weeks and its time she earned a reward from Mistress Stella Liberty. Dressed in her latex maid outfit Candi trembles when she see Miss Stella walk in with her huge strapon. In her latex bodysuit, sheer pantyhose and cowboy boots, Miss Stella wields her long 18 inch Slink Dildo. The Rubberslut Candi Cumdump has been begging for Miss Stella's cock all of Locktober but soon learns to be careful what she wishes for. The tip easily slides into her greedy hole but it is a long way to the base as Miss Stella rearranges Candi's insides with each deep thrust. Miss Stella is merciless as she rides her slut and pounds away at Candi's hole until it is left a dripping mess. But no reward is complete without a proper receipt so Miss Stella takes out her cane to mark and stripe her Candi ass in a way she will never forget.

stellalibertyvideos,strapon,caning,pegging,1080p,sissy training,corporal punishment,lang english,female domination,latex fetish,sissy sluts,rubber fetish,stella liberty,femdom

Duration: 00:21:16
Size: 962 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Tidy Up My Ass

Description: Stella Liberty spends her afternoons lounging on the couch sexting with her bf. Unfortunately, her new maid Natalie Mars is paying extra special cleaning attention to whatever area is directly around Stella, which she finds super annoying. She lures Natalie into taking a short break so that she can really give her something to clean, HER PERFECT ASS! Stella smothers Natalie with her tasty bum and tells her how important personal space is and that she is not to be disturbed when having her relaxation time ever again.

,femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:07:46
Size: 242 MB

Download:

Title: Mistress Nova - A Test of Your Devotion (1080p)

Description: You're so fucked for me aren't you? No one has ever made you feel this weak, has ever made you sink this deep into submission. Every time you gaze into my blue eyes the desire to give me everything I want burns like a wildfire within you. You need me, need to submit, need to give up control. Which is why I'm going to put your devotion to the test while showing you how easy it is to turn you into a mindless jerk addict for Me. Every word that leaves my lips will push you further and further down the rabbit hole. Are you ready, Nova addict?

,mind fuck,goddess worship,cum eating instruction,slave training,femdom pov,mp4,lang english,findom,1080p,orgasm control,cei,piercing,hypno,joi,sensual domination,sub training,mental domination,mistress nova,jerk off instruction,2020,red lingerie,tattoo sleeve,face worship,cei encouragement,joi challenge,submissive training,blue eyes,nose ring,red lipstick,slut training,tattoo,pov,mesmerize,mind melt,miss nova

Duration: 00:13:31
Size: 657 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Anal Slut with Natalie Mars

Description: Natalie has proven to be a little slut needing a good reprimanding and since her previous spanking and cavity search only seemed to make her more slutty, Headmistress Stella pulls out her cock and gives Natalie a good lesson in why she needs special attention from the disciplinarian. Stella fucks Natalie's slutty little hole with her cock and the little slut can't stop dripping with pre-cum. When Stella is through using her little ass she makes Natalie suck her cock off with a little ass to mouth. She pulls a little trinket out of her desk and places a special necklace around Natalie's neck that will ensure the boys at the school know she is to be used as they please for the rest of the semester. This will likely not be Natalie's last trip to her office this year, and she is counting on it!

femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:06:58
Size: 241 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Goddess Gisele - Porn Doesn't Cut It

Description: You have gotten terribly bored of boring ol' porn. It's the same thing time and time again. The videos had to get progressively more dark just for you to get turned on. Then, now, you found Femdom. Beautiful word, that finally brings a spark into your jerk-off habits. It's dirty and exciting, it gets you off like nothing else because you are giving more to Me than just your cum

jerk off instruction,goddess gisele,femdom pov,lang english,brat girls,joi,humiliation,pov,femdom

Duration: 00:08:09
Size: 443 MB

Download:

Title: Goddess Blonde Kitty - Try Not To Cum Challenge

Description: This is honestly one of the hottest clips I've made. Your one objective is to try not to cum. And I'm going to do everything in my power to tease that cum out of you. I'm going to be so damn sensual until you are emptying your balls. The catch? If you cum (or should I say WHEN you cum), you must tip me the amount that is on the screen at the time of your orgasm, with the tip note saying "I failed the challenge".

jerk off instruction,joi,handjobs,edging,findom,lang english,goddess worship,tit worship,tit wank,edging games,joi games,tit fetish,edging fetish,goddess blonde kitty,pov

Duration: 00:16:37
Size: 1 GB

Download:

Title: Harley LaVey - New Week, New JOI

Description: It's the start of a new week, and you know what that means? New week, new ways to jerk for me ;)

- FEMDOM POV - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - GODDESS WORSHIP - ASS FETISH - ASS WORSHIP - EDGING GAMES -

jerk off instruction,pantyhose,tease,ass worship,1080p,lang english,big ass,big tits,panty fetish,goddess worship,ass fetish,edging games,harley lavey,pov

Duration: 00:09:25
Size: 441 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Anal Smuggle Box feat Natalie Mars (2)

Description: Stella is convinced that her oh-so-coy maid Natalie has stolen the family jewels again and is determined to 'get to the bottom' of this constant thieving that has been going on. She bends Natalie over to see if she has hidden any silver up her skirt again to see that Natalie has a huge plug up her ass! Stella is convinced that Natalie has that thing in to keep whatever she has stolen from falling out of her slutty smugglers hole. Stella doesn't find anything when she pulls out the plug so she dives in with first her fingers and then her hand, and then her entire arm! She is determined to find whatever Natalie is attempting to rip off from her house at all costs. She gets all the way up to Natalie's stomach but still can't find anything. She gets so deep she can even see her hand poking out of Natalie's belly. It's time to go deeper so she takes a break to pull out the big , her giant cock.

femdom,foot fetish,lang english,huge strapon,female domination,foot licking,ass sniffing,ass smothering,clips4sale com,corporal punishment,brat girls,foot worship,schoolgirl,chastity,anal,shemale,spanking,smother,pegging,ass worship,transgender,transsexual,sole licking,otk spanking,natalie mars,female on shemale,stella liberty,body part comparison,self foot worship,transgirl,school uniform,tall woman,height humiliation,anal training,toe sucking,discipline,french maid,foot humiliation,sensual domination,slut training,foot kissing,stellalibertyvideos

Duration: 00:13:18
Size: 983 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lucid Lavender - Your Fetish Therapy

Description: You, come in. You, strapped down in segufix. You, are given a therapy session. An opportunity to get to know one another. A one hour session where you can relax. Be helpless, and be coaxed into revealing your deepest desires.

lucid dreaming,pantyhose,joi,1080p,teaseandthankyou,lang english,mind fuck,tease and denial,teaseandthankyou com,goddess worship,female supremacy,psychological domination,lucid lavender,pov

Duration: 00:06:57
Size: 305 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Tallest Bitch In The Room with Natalie Mars

Description: Stella calls Natalie in and makes fun of how short she is. She tells Natalie all about how she can become a tall goddess and get men to do whatever she wants for her. Stella gets all the perks for being super tall and sexy. Stella compares their height and body sizes and tells her all the benefits of being tall and sexy. Stella towers over Natalie and she dominates her with her size and strength. If Natalie is good and kisses Stella's boots she will let her try some on and maybe have a chance at being just like her.

Duration: 00:06:25
Size: 517 MB

Download:

Title: Majesty Natalie - Bratty Findom Training Mesmerize

Description: Worship Me as I tease you with My ass and mesmerize you. This is a slave training video for all you financial domination victims. I will reaffirm your financial dedication to Me on a deep subconscious level.

majesty natalie,fdhypno,ass worship,brainwashing,brat girls,hypnosis,findom,brat princess,lang english,mind fuck,slave training,brainwash,mesmerize,ass tease,ass fetish,brat worship,financial slavery,financial fuckery,pov

Duration: 00:05:31
Size: 205 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - OTK Spanking Short Skirted Girls with Natalie Mars

Description: Natalie is sent to Head Mistress Stella's office yet again for a dress code violation. The alterations she has done to her school uniform are clearly infractions. Headmistress Stella pulls out her dreaded measuring tape and indicates where on Natalie's leg her skirt is supposed to graze. She is 17" inches short and clearly asking for discipline. Stella places Natalie over her knee and spanks her hard until her bottom is rosy, while explaining all the reasons why a lady's skirt should cover her most intimate of areas. To Stella's surprise, little brat Natalie is actually getting aroused from the otk spanking! Not to worry, Headmistress has a solution for every problem so she quickly places Natalie in chastity so that she cannot become aroused while being disciplined.

Duration: 00:07:59
Size: 289 MB

Download:

Title: Mistress Alana - Who's the TRUE Addict!!

Description: Who's the real lingerie addict here? Me, you or Him? I think it plays between the two of us, cuck. Although my Man loves Me wearing it, Alphas don't go all weak and crazy around lingerie like losers like your pathetic self do. I love lingerie, and I can never get enough. On the other hand, you go crazy to the thought of buying Me lingerie to wear for My Man and to the thought of Him taking it off My perfect body. Something you will NEVER get to experience cause cuck slaves don't get pussy. You're addicted to that feeling, and I like to take advantage of that to get MORE...

mistress alana,cuckold,lingerie,brat girls,findom,lang english,tease and denial,slave training,addict,pov

Duration: 00:07:33
Size: 655 MB

Download:

Title: JOI - Lucid Lavender - Quarantined - If Only You Could Cum

Description: A custom for a boy who's coming to visit as soon as restrictions are lifted. We can't session, but we can play.

I can describe our session, provide real tasks, tease and denial online, but mainly, at the snap of a finger, I show you a 2-second flash of sessions at peak, and I use this trick to make you weaker, and weaker, pump you harder and harder, until your addiction is worse.

"Just watched the clip, and I'm shook. More than I could have ever hoped for. You are definitely in my head. I do feel addicted. I am going to watch this every single day I swear.

I sent you another gift card to thank you. I've been playing around in this lifestyle since I was 19, but I've never been so mesmerized. I was legit shaking the whole time. It felt so personal and made me feel so special. I would love to do anything I possibly can to serve you. Anything I can do long distance..

Anything you want to do in the session, I'm your's Mistress." -John

lucid dreaming,pantyhose,joi,1080p,teaseandthankyou,special effects,high heels,lang english,tease and denial,brunette,clips4sale com,femdom pov,erotic hypnosis,mesmerize,visual effects,submissive slave training,mandy marx,lucid lavender,pov

Duration: 00:09:46
Size: 445 MB

Download:

Title: DomNation - Mistress Synful Pleasure - Relentless Agony 2

Description: This is a Special Edition video containing ALL 19 minutes of uninterrupted, hard core Ass Whooping footage from Mistress Synful Pleasure's popular 4 Part Slave Punishment Series "The Relentless Agony Of Her Cane". Enjoy The Pain!

Dressed in full leather regalia, Mistress Synful Pleasure puts on a magnificent display of cruelty and sadism like no other. If you are a fan of hard core caning scenes and relentless slave punishment, this is one very real video that you will not want to miss.

In this extreme punishment video, Mistress Sinful Pleasure mercilessly beats down her bound, helpless slave wth her vast arsenal of dreaded rattan canes. Her appetite for pain and cruelty simply can not be satiated, as she takes her pain slut far beyond his threshold, while tearing the flesh from his ass, thighs and calves.

Strike after agonizing strike, her lethal canes hit their mark, sending unimaginable pain throughout every nerve fiber in his body. And then just as it begins to fade, another blow comes crashing down on his ass and thighs. As such, his torment is never ending, literally. It simply goes on, and on, and on, and on.

mistress synful pleasure,boots,caning,whipping,bondage,leather,gloves,blood,corset,1080p,domnation,corporal punishment,lang english,clips4sale com,slave training,bondage male,femdom

Duration: 00:19:44
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Miss Sarah - Worship All My Fluids

Description: Why shall I have a shower when I have you to clean and worship My sweaty armpits and ass? Fresh sweat, golden tea combined with spit what more can a pathetic subbie as you can wish for? Every fluid received from Me is precious and delicious, you live to serve Me in every way I desire.

spittingsmothering,piss,1080p,high heels,lang english,mp4,ass sniffing,ass smothering,armpit licking,piss drinking,armpit fetish,mistress sarah,miss sarah,piss in glass,mistresssarah com,femdom

Duration: 00:13:35
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Title: Madam Violet - Dominating Your Dick

Description: I make you stop and start as I want to. I tease you. Torment you really, as I finger Myself and you hear how wet I am, and then suck and lick My juices off My finger and then I allow the GODDESS nectar to slip from My lips. Five slow strokes, 3 fast as I My powerful words penetrate your pussy-mind, fucking it relentlessly, constantly. Making you stop to beg regularly, I love to hear you beg. Beg My left tit! Now My right. Beg My ass.

joi,madam violet,jerk off control,pov,spit,hd,720p,thigh high boots,high heels,lang english,big tits,cum countdown,goddess madam violet,beg to cum,femdom,goddess juice

Duration: 00:24:21
Size: 427 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - Natalie Mars Worships Stella Liberty's Feet

Description: Stella has Natalie on the floor and she takes the opportunity to stick her smelly feet in Natalies face telling her to sniff them. Natalie is so lucky to be down there under her soles because Stella doesn't let just anyone near them these days. Natalie rubs her little clitty with excitement. Stella loves having a sexy lady beneath her feet so she instructs Natalie to lick her dirty toes and make them nice and clean.

Duration: 00:04:24
Size: 389 MB

Download:

Title: Empress Mika - Will you See Me Naked

Description: Do you think you deserve to see Me naked? This clip will prove if you're worthy of ever seeing Me naked. Stroking to My perfect tits will blow your mind that you won't remember if you saw them bare or not!

jerk off instructions,empress mika,bra and panties,tit worship,body worship,lang english,pov,720p,joi

Duration: 00:21:40
Size: 454 MB

Download:

Title: Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Kicked Shocked Burned Part 1 1080 HD

Description: The lighter clicks and the tip of her cigarette burns with a sizzing sound. Then her knee crashes right into the crotch of the naked, tied up slave, who moans out loud. His knees start to tremble and he cries out again, as Mistress Anette's leg smashes into his balls again, but she doesn't seem to care.

mistress anette,ballbusting,cbt,bondage,smoking,1080p,lang english,ball busting,ball kicking,clips4sale com,ball abuse,cruel punishments,cock ball torture,bondage male,femdom

Duration: 00:11:21
Size: 847 MB

Download:

Title: Stella Liberty and Natalie Mars - You Broke Step-Mommy's Dildo OTK with Natalie Mars

Description: Step-Mommy's so mad at her little girl Natalie for being a little thief and breaking step-mommy's things. So Step-Mommy pulls Natalie over her knee for a good old fashioned over the knee spanking. Breaking step-mommy's things, her dildo of all things is so wrong and Natalie must be punished! When she pulls up Natalies dress she see's that Natalie is wearing her step-mother's panties to top it all off! A nice stern spanking fixes everything.

Duration: 00:05:55
Size: 523 MB

Download:

Back