Ballbusting & CBT

Sploshing and Ballbusting: Humiliated by the Baroness

The Baroness enjoys a nice springtime afternoon on her rooftop terrace. She restricts her slave with handcuffs. Then she turns her completely helpless slave into her personal ashtray. She teases him with smoking fetish and cigarette torment. Completely under her mercy he undergoes everything that she desires. The Baroness fancies a fruit desert of the special kind. With her bare feet she crushes the fruits, and the slave has to lick her feet clean. Will he meet her high demands? Her mood changes, and she decides she'd like some heavy ballbusting. Her helpless slave is resists, but this only fuels her passion of humiliation and degradation. She makes fun out of him, he has to learn the meaning of the word sploshing. She smears cake and fruits on his body and makes him lick her dirty fingers and feet. Finally she announces the toughest torment of all: Endless tease and denial with CBT until he screams. Will he resist?

Filesize: 725 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels
Duration: 00:19:47

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sploshing and Ballbusting: Humiliated by the Baroness

The Baroness enjoys a nice springtime afternoon on her rooftop terrace. She restricts her slave with handcuffs. Then she turns her completely helpless slave into her personal ashtray. She teases him with smoking fetish and cigarette torment. Completely under her mercy he undergoes everything that she desires. The Baroness fancies a fruit desert of the special kind. With her bare feet she crushes the fruits, and the slave has to lick her feet clean. Will he meet her high demands? Her mood changes, and she decides she'd like some heavy ballbusting. Her helpless slave is resists, but this only fuels her passion of humiliation and degradation. She makes fun out of him, he has to learn the meaning of the word sploshing. She smears cake and fruits on his body and makes him lick her dirty fingers and feet. Finally she announces the toughest torment of all: Endless tease and denial with CBT until he screams. Will he resist?

Filesize: 725 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:19:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Leya - Ballbusts Andea Dipre

Filesize: 574 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 231 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

BLACK HEELS

Mistress Arletta in black high heels tests endurance of cock and balls. She crushes them hardly, with no mercy..

Filesize: 56.3 MB
Duration: 00:08:47
Resolution: 480x320
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 768 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Balls Destroyed

Filesize: 13.7 MB Resolution: 768x432
Duration: 00:03:17

Download and Enjoy

Lady Victoria Valente - Heavy CBT and face slapping in the cage

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: My slave Made will be with me all week! Here you can see a small section of the long-term education! The Made is in the cage! Adorned with a leather mask and fettered gloves tied to the bars. I am starting with a nice electric CBT game! Again and again the Made has to bear the electric shock on the sack! At the same time, the magic twitches so beautifully! And so I am not bored, the nipples are also treated and face slapping again and again! After the electric CBT game, I switch and bring a snap shackle to the balls. This will of course be equipped with a heavy leather bag! Weights on sack for my Made! And then he should swing the heavy leather sack beautifully! I push the sack with my long overknee leather boot! Blow your hands on the testicles and testicles! And again and again I grab the nipples of my Made and treat my cheeks with earpins. A very intense game!

Splitscreen clip: Meine Made wird ganze Woche bei mir sein! Hier siehst Du einen kleinen Ausschnitt der Langzeiterziehung! Made steht im Kafig! Geschmuckt mit einer Ledermaske und Fesselhandschuhen an Gitterstabe gefesselt. Ich fange an mit einem schonen Elektro CBT Spiel! Immer wieder hat Made Stromschlage am Sack zu ertragen! Dabei zuckt Made so schon! Und damit es mir nicht langweilig wird werden auch noch Brustwarzen behandelt und es hagelt immer wieder Ohrfeigen! Nach dem Elektro CBT Spiel wechsle ich und bringe einen Schnappschakel an den Ballen an. Dieser wird naturlich gleich mit einem schweren Ledersack versehen! Gewichte am Sack fur meine Made! Und dann soll er den schweren Ledersack auch noch schon schwingen! Ich schubse den Sack mit meinem Stiefel an! Schlage mit der Hand auf Hoden und Hoden quetschen! Und immer wieder packe ich mir Nippel meiner Made und behandle Wangen mit Ohrfeigen. Ein sehr intensives Spiel!

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 141 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

CRUSHED NUTS

In this clip M.A. destroy the poor cock and balls. Her very sexy bare feet crush slave's ugly genitals.

Filesize: 134 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Resolution: 720x576
Video: AVI, 25.000 FPS, 2066 kb/s
Audio: MP3

Download and Enjoy

CRUSHED NUTS

In this clip M.A. destroy the poor cock and balls. Her very sexy bare feet crush slave's ugly genitals.

Filesize: 134 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: AVI, 25.000 FPS, 2066 kb/s
Audio: MP3

Download and Enjoy

Bunny Colby & Leigh Raven - Dad I Wanna Be Whore

Bunny Colby is looking very hot in a high cut bodysuit with black pantyhose and heels. Her Dad, Lance Hart walks in on her and asks her where she thinks she's going looking like that. She tells him that she wants to be a whore like her best friend Leigh Raven.

Lance tells her that Leigh is a terrible influence. He doesn't want her going out and frankly, she's not ready for the street. He needs to teach her so much more about sucking dick. Leigh over hears the conversation and convinces Bunny to kick her creepy Dad right in the balls, so she does.

The two of them berate him for being a pervert while they take turns kicking, kneeing and stomping his balls. (This was Bunny Colby's first ever ballbusting clip. Her first few knees were light, but Leigh quickly got her kicking and kneeing VERY HARD.)

After smothering his face with Bunny's ass while Leigh stomps his balls, Bunny tells her friend that she wants to suck her Dad's dick one last time before they go.

Now Bunny is stroking his cock and is about to suck his dick for the last time ever.

Every time he moans and is about to cum, Leigh kicks him hard in the balls and both girls laugh. They edge and bust him for a while, calling him a creep.

"Now watch this, I'm gonna suck the cum out of my Dad's dick" Bunny tells her friend Leigh.

"Well as soon as he cums, I'm going to destroy his balls." Leigh tells Bunny.

"You might not wanna cum" Leigh tells her Dad. He can't help it. Bunny is too good and suck the cum right out of his cock immediately. She lets the huge load dribble down her perfect tits. Leigh wipes it up with her fingers and drips her Dad's cum into his own mouth, then kicks him hard as fuck in the balls and they both leave him in agony.

Filesize: 992 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Victoria Valente - Heavy play in the cage Part 1

Lady Victoria Valente: Part 1: After a break, I return to my Made in the cage. And what do I see? The slave girl has probably put my lighter weight on the sack from the slave Made! With a magnifying glass, I look at the small weight, the testicles, the tail, the belly and the nipples of my Made! Again follow ear-feasting, I treat the nipples and there are beats with the hand on the tail! There follows a fierce joke!

Teil 1: Nach einer Pause komme ich zurueck zu meiner Made im Kaefig. Und was sehe ich da? Die Sklavin hat meiner Made wohl ein leichteres Gewicht an den Sack gehaengt! Mit einer Lupe schaue ich mir das kleine Gewicht, Hoden, Schwanz, Bauchnabel undBrustwarzen von meiner Made genaustens an! Wieder folgen Ohrfeigen, ich behandleNippel und es gibt Schlaege mit der Hand auf den Schwanz! Es folgt ein heftiges Wichsspiel!

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

C&B under BLACK STOCKINGS

Mistress Arletta in thin black stockings starts tormenting her slave standing with one foot on the cock and the other foot on the balls and she climbs on her fingers to crush him. Amazing view of her feet up close, when you can see sole of the foot which crushes the penis and rubs the balls on the floor.

Filesize: 163 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 2252 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 207 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Lady Cruella - Neighbour Guy Become Slave - Tortured by feet

The naked neighbour has his hands cuffed behind his back, and is ordered to put his useless penis on the glass table. Cruella -true to her name- decides to continue the humiliation and punishment of her annoying guy-next-door by using her bare naked foot to torture his malehood. She crushes, stomps and tramples his shaft, meanwhile the slave is crying like a little bitch because of the pain. Cruella is having so much fun with this that she even uses a smaller stick to punish his penis. She slaps it around on the most sensitive areas, like the head of the shaft too! She even threatens her prisoner, as she wiggles and pinches his cockhead with her painted toes, that she will put her big toe inside his cock! Cruella laughs as the slave's penis is getting turned into a pancake or even a pasta! He can't take much more of this kind of punishment, but he can't do anything but try to survive as his big cock is getting more workout than ever!
Multiple camera angles both over and under the action for you to feel like you're actually there!

Filesize: 122 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 1500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Domme Duo Cock & Ball Heel Trample!

Anika and Violet are both wearing sexy stilettos, they crush and torture Rugs balls under their heels. Both girls degrade rug as they squash his genitals into the cock board.

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Amy - I Am Laughing at Losers

Only hard high heel ball kicking in this video. Making fun of him while his groin is in pain.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Double Orgasm under sharp High Heels

WARNING! EXTREME VIDEO!

We have always known that the poor slave is living a dangerous life and in this clip we show you why. Right in the beginning Goddess Alina HURTS HER SLAVE'S COCK WITH HER SPIKY, SHARP HEEL, but no reason for Alina to stop this session. To the contrary it gives her such a powerful feeling, that she obviously enjoys this session a lot.

She plays with her victim like a cat plays with a mouse. Lots of painful cock and ball crush action under her soles with more and more STAINS OF RED BODY LIQUID underneath. Lots of piercing games under her cruel high heels. Look how deep she bores them into his flesh! THE MISTRESS TORTURES HER INJURED VICTIM FOR ALMOST 20 MINUTES until it finally comes for the first time.

The CUM SPATTERS AROUND and scatters on the board MIXING WITH THE RED BODY FLUID. Alina stomps until there seems to be no more cum and then she STOMPS AND CRUSHES THE CUM as well.

The slave must have thought that he's finally released, but suddenly Alina turns to his genitals again and goes on stomping them like crazy. Again and again she stomps the soft cock like a piece of meat that she wants to make as flat as possible. The slave groans but Alina completely ignores his whimpering.

Soon the SPERM COVERS THE WHOLE COCK AND FROM ALINA'S STOMPS IT HAS FOAMED UP. Looks as if she had whipped cream but everything you see is real cum.

The whipped cum is very gluey and sticks to Alina's sole while she beats it. and becomes erect again.

Now it's time to defeat his genitals. Under Alina's soles, that have become RED AND STICKY FROM SLAVE'S BODY LIQUIDS in the meantime, the slave cums in a PAINFUL SECOND ORGASM. The merciless Mistress dolorously squeezes out the rest of slave's cum until she is sure that this time there is really nothing left. Then she plays with his cum, crushing it under her soles and heels, before she leaves her broken victim.

Filesize: 645 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 3031 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Anette - Mind blowing kicks (Parts 1&2)

Mistress Anette offered her slave a punishment by kicking him between his legs and she challenged him. If he bears it without screaming like a pig, he won't have a second punishment after. The slave is hard, he tries to stay on his feet, staggering and wincing from the extreme pain. Mistress Anette tries every trick, blindfolds him and she uses her forceful legs to push back his balls into his body.

After the first ball kicking challenge, Mistress Anette decided that she wants to have an other round of fun, and her wish is an order, so here they are again, facing each other. The slave is naked, his legs apart and a blindfold is on his head, so the mind blowing kicks are reaching him with surprise, causing even more pain. And Mistress Anette is really good this time, she can send him multiple times to the floor with her legs.

Filesize: 955 MB
Duration: 00:22:30
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5761 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Louna and Her Slave Steeve

Filesize: 488 MB
Duration: 00:13:09
Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Chanel & Princess Ashley - Ball Busting Ballroom Dancing

Princess Ashley and I just love to humiliate the household servants. This one is ordered to be a prop for our ballroom dancing practice. He has to stand there and take kicks in the balls as we dance and twirl! We actually make him try to sing some waltz music for us to dance to, haha! He really hits the high notes when his nuts are being kicked up into his throat, LOL!

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hard Red Boot Torment

Filesize: 366 MB
Duration: 00:09:41
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 5051 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Emmy Lou - Ballbusted Pinned and Given 3 Ruined Orgasms

I drag my slave in by the balls and tell him I've got a surprise for him. I'm going to let him fuck me, but there's one catch, he has to beat me in a wrestling match. Oh, and I don't play fair. I squeeze his balls any chance I get, forcing him to tap-out over and over. He doesn't stand a chance as I smother him with my pussy, teasing him with what he'll never have. I even grab him from behind, and wrap my legs around him, using my feet to squeeze and smack his helpless balls. But, after awhile, I get bored of beating him up, so I sit on his face and tease him to three ruined orgasms in a row. When I'm finished with him, I put him a tight chastity cage, just to remind him I own ever inch of him.

Filesize: 671 MB
Duration: 00:21:48
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4128 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Chanel and Chantelle Trample Victim

The cruel ladies enjoy themselves, trampling their victim beneath their combined weights crushing down on his puny body, all the force on thin stiletto boot heels. They make him worship and lick their boots whilst trampling him, crushing his pathetic cock and balls . cruel trampling, he suffers whilst they laugh at their crushed victim

Filesize: 434 MB
Duration: 00:28:09
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Sandy's Ballbusting Audition

Meet Sandy, a girl who has the name of a hurricane, the kick of a horse, and the looks of a princess.

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 4007 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Lady Latisha's Boot Worship & CB-Trample

I wear the boots that sent me a fan named Heiko. This sexy, black leather stiletto boots, with very high boot heel fit well with my outfit.
My boots slave is layin under the COCKBOARD and I sit on a chair, on the COCKBOARD. I stand with one foot on his testicles and let me worship from him while he may lick my shoe sole.
Before I'm trampling on the genitals of my slave, my slave must me brush my stiletto boots first and bring them to shine, as it makes a good Boot slave! I reach into my purse, give my slaves the shoe polish and polish brush. My slave Polished my boots.
Then I stand up from my chair and begin with my full weight, on his genitals to trampling. I press both shoe heels on his penis and enjoy how my slave moans in pleasure and pain.
I love it when my slave under my shoe sole has a ejaculation.

Filesize: 766 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 7841 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Latisha's Boot Worship & CB-Trample

I wear the boots that sent me a fan named Heiko. This sexy, black leather stiletto boots, with very high boot heel fit well with my outfit.
My boots slave is layin under the COCKBOARD and I sit on a chair, on the COCKBOARD. I stand with one foot on his testicles and let me worship from him while he may lick my shoe sole.
Before I'm trampling on the genitals of my slave, my slave must me brush my stiletto boots first and bring them to shine, as it makes a good Boot slave! I reach into my purse, give my slaves the shoe polish and polish brush. My slave Polished my boots.
Then I stand up from my chair and begin with my full weight, on his genitals to trampling. I press both shoe heels on his penis and enjoy how my slave moans in pleasure and pain.
I love it when my slave under my shoe sole has a ejaculation.

Filesize: 766 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 7841 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jennifer - Ball Busting Slave Vexter

So here, kneeling before Me is the vexed slave vexter, who has very confidently just told Me he is a 10 on My 1-10 pain scale. This slave? HAHA we'll see about that. And is that smerk on his face a nervous thing? Or is it there because he thinks it makes him look like some kinda confident? Either way, his nuts are Mine and I don't think that smile can stay on too much longer! Which Id be lying if I said that's not the reason why there's a smile on MY face! I love My job! Nut busting is one of the greatest things to see a man feel total agony from. Especially when they have a cocky little attitude. I'm gonna teach this boy about 10's from now on! And I'll teach him how to LOVE IT.

Filesize: 577 MB
Duration: 00:11:29
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6878 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Metal Heel CBT

A This clip takes CBT to a new level. First, I used my bare feet to smash Mitch's cock and balls. Then, I put on my famous SILVER METAL HEELED SANDALS to continue the CBT. Mitch was under the cock box with his cock and balls toe-tally exposed so I could stand on his junk with my full body weight. I even dug the Metal Spike Heel into his cock and balls.

Filesize: 200 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2949 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amadahy & Mia - Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy's dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very forceful, accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. It's balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station.

Filesize: 491 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Shay, Yasmina - Mocked Foot Job Man

As you easily can see they have beaten his genitals black and blue before they want him to lick their feet. Mocking and dirty talking while he licks their feet. Just a little intermediate-relief for him before they gonna beat him again.

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 394 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Christina Madison and Sophie - Ball Kicking Bitchy Spoiled Brats

A long lost Brat Princess classic. Sophie, Madison and Christina are just complete ball busting bitches in this clip. The girls are mostly talking about their sugar daddies and what they get from them. The ball kicking slave is just being kicked as the girls talk and complain about their Princess problems. Wrong color car for Sophie! She is so pissed! They use the slave to take out their frustrations. The girls call their sugar daddies at work and bitch at them over the phone. "Don't talk back! You want to hear what happens when you talk back?" She holds the phone out so her sugar daddy can hear the screams of the ball kicking slave. He quickly agrees to do what they say. The girls throw a Brat Princess temper tantrum and demand things from their sugar dummies. The ball kicking slave is just being kicked, kneed, and punched during the whole video. This video is a brat Princess long lost classic. Shot a couple years ago and never released until now. Sophie is amazing in this clip. If you like bitchy spoiled findoms, you have to get this clip. Strongly recommended!

Filesize: 621 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6348 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nut-Cracker CBT Ballet!

Goddess Anika and Goddess Crumb perform their version of the Nut-Cracker, Wearing tiny ballet shoes with ball gripping suede soles, the girls rip Rugs Balls apart. The crushing pain from Ballets shoes is so intense, the bruising is instant. The girls perform a quick routine and walk away leaving their Rug bruised and in pain.

Filesize: 173 MB
Duration: 00:05:49
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Moni - Fresh Meat For Moni

This is what happens when a fan asks to have a session with Moni, we get that request by email very often.This newbie regret his decision to face moni after the first kick. He had no idea her leg was so damn muscular and heavy. We could see the desperation in his face, but Moni doesn't do anything by half. She completed his destruction, and he went home saying it was the dumbest idea he ever had in his life. We all agree.

Filesize: 427 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back