Ballbusting & CBT

Renata, Tygra & Leona - Hardest Kickers Challenge

Renata, Tygra and Leona are having a challenge to see who has the hardest kick. the goal is to drop the man down with one solid full force kick for 10 seconds. Each time they do it they score a point. This is am extremely hard clip

Filesize: 833 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPG, 24.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AC-3, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Homemade Amateur Ballbusting

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration: 00:10:03
Resolution: 404x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2048 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 43.8 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

A Day In The Life Of The MGM Houseslave HousePet

You enter the room with a can of wet dogfood in your hand and walk to the cage in which a naked slave is kneeling. You let him out and lead him on all 4s on leash around the room before you allow him to lick your boots. Next you hogtie him. Then you open the can of dogfood and make 2 piles on the floor which are at a certain distance from the slave and from each other. You order the slave to grovel to the 1st pile and lick the food off the floor. Then he must grovel to next pile. Just before he is there, you step into the food and he must lick it off the soles of your boots. You are cruel and ruthless and insist that he eat the piles completely. To encourage him you whip and shock him hard and spit at him as well.

Filesize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:21:55
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8047 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Shay Hendrix - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose

Very sexy pantyhose and transparent top. But impossible for a man to get a hard on when being kicked in the balls relentless. The cruel Lady has no mercy at all and kicks him in the entire video. His stinging pain in the nut sack is just an amusement for her!

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Kikko Wong - Facesitting And Kicks In The Balls

At the begin she tease him with her legs wide open, sitting on his face, teasing his cock and slapping his balls. She smothers his face with her well trained muscular fitness legs and ass. At the end she kicks him hard in the balls to punish and finish him off.

Filesize: 316 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Rodea - Rodea Visits Mean Girl Manor

I visited Mean Girl Manor to meet a slave that said he could take my kicks, haha!

Apparently he was into ball-busting so I thought he could take the worst beating I could dish out.

I won't say too much... but he ended up with his balls the size of grapefruit. Oh, and I made him pay me and beg me to keep going, then kiss the boots that took him out of commission for six months. Yup, you wont see this slave in anymore ballbusting videos for a long ass time! He had to go to the doctor! HAHAHA! Apparently I am a new legend in the making.

Filesize: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:22:52
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mila Spook - Angry Feminist Ballbuster

Mila Spook is a devilish feminist supremacist testicle hater. We let her do what she wanted with a pair of big balls and the result was as expected: Total ruin of testicles. The poor guy is gonna take a long time to recover from this. Her series of Full force kicks from the back was just hard to watch and too damn hard!! She also punched & kneed the living hell out of his balls.

Filesize: 519 MB
Duration: 00:17:29
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 4019 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Magyar Mistress Mira - The Punisher: You no longer need your balls, believe me! (blindfold torture!)

I'm the Punisher or other name 'THE GIRL'. No one knows my real name, where I come from and where I live. No one knows my real face. I am a ghost. I am a mercenary. I approach the targets and punish them hard, as the client's requests. Sometimes my client ask for a video about the punishment.

Yesterday I was given a new assignment. A woman wants to punish her ??ex-husband. She wants brutal and degrading punishment for him. She asks a video also, because she wants to upload it to the Internet. She told me what terrible things he did to her and how he cheated her and mistreated her. Cruel punishment for him, that's my speciality! I break into the target's apartment through the balcony and I place a camera on a shelf as bait. Now I just have to wait for this asshole. He soon arrives and finds the camera and looks very surprised. I quietly sneak behind him and attack, sending him unconscious on the floor. Let the fun begin!

You no longer need your balls,believe me! (blindfold torture!)

I kick and slap his balls while he is blindfolded! He doesn't know when and where I'm going to punch or kick!! Every part of him is trembling in fear! This dickhead cheated on his wife for years, I think from now on he will only be able to pussy licking!

Filesize: 329 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Video: WMV, , 4570 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 1411 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

The Hunteress - Hurting nuts and gasping for air!

She starts it with grabbing his balls and hefty punches in his nuts. She continuous the devastating punches when he lies on the floor. He struggles with extreme pain between his legs but it doesn't help him, he has to take it! After more punches and a merciless squeezing she sits right on his face. Not able to breathe anymore he is totally at her mercy that she might move in the last second...

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy

Dark Lady - Oiled Body Ball Kicks!

The tennis lady kicked him a few times hard in the nuts, then stripped naked for getting oiled up from her ball boy. Wearing only her tennis shoes, she resumes where she left off, kicking him hard and brutal in the balls... Even more exciting ballbusting with her shiny oiled body, ass and legs...

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:05:55
Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS, 5453 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Ballbusting Lesson 1

Filesize: 101 MB
Duration: 00:28:01
Resolution: 544x408
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 400 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Ballbusting Lesson 2

Filesize: 70.6 MB
Duration: 00:19:36
Resolution: 544x408
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 400 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fetish Liza & The Hunteress - Pervert Gets His Balls Busted

When these two Dommes are having a nice day off, you better not disturb or perv on them! They always find a way to get their revenge.The pervert on the street thought he was going to get some "sexy time" with the Ladies but their idea of sexy consists of him hanging naked in the basement with his balls exposed.They have NO MERCY and start KICKING him in the balls, harder and harder, SLAPPING them, STOMPING them. His balls are getting destroyed! Maybe he will have learnt his lesson after they are done with him.

Filesize: 232 MB
Duration: 00:12:16
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 2500 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Heather - Pest control

Filesize: 486 MB
Duration: 00:36:37
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1673 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dark Lady - Your big red balls turn me on!!!

His swollen red ball sack - already pre-damaged from her former beatings - is dangling between his legs and gets now the most severe punishment ever from this slender, naked woman. She delivers some hard kick after the other while his ball bag gets even more swollen, red and aching like hell!

Filesize: 214 MB
Duration: 00:05:32

Download and Enjoy

Miss Jessica, Rebekah Dee & Rose Wood - Ballbusted in the kitchen - Full Movie

Three brutal and horny Mistresses punish their naked male kitchen slave for bad cooking. They take a wooden spoon to hit his cock and balls and apply more CBT with their hands, they humiliate him by talking. His balls and cock seem to be already sore and bruised from former beatings... His cock is dangling like a big half snake... Anyway the three ruthless women don't care and most of all they like to kick men in the balls! That's what he get here plenty times from all of them! From front and from behind, full force kicks with their high heels. In the second part Rebekah decides to do him a favor by stripping nude, left alone her ballbusting high heel boots, while the other two women keep on their skimpy outfits. Indeed being kicked in the balls by a naked woman makes it easier for some men two take hard kicks in the bollocks, the swelling and the nasty bruises...

Filesize: 770 MB
Duration: 00:19:58
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Useless slaves will be punished!

With one slave locked in the cage, it's time to see what the other one can be useful for. Maybe he's good as a puppy, to walk with Me on a leash? No, he seems not able to keep his right place... Not good as a pony either, he can barely hold My weight for a couple of minutes and then just collapses under My ass. Then this is a useless slave, and useless slaves can only be punished! To be kicked, beaten down, to have his face slapped and his balls busted, this is what this useless slave deserves. And this is what he is going to get, until I turn him into an eunuch or he finds a way to be useful.

Filesize: 112 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Resolution: 720x406
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1841 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy Smoking & CBT

Cybill Troy, the beautyful Mistress from NYC on attendance at Studio Avalon....

Filesize: 752 MB
Duration: 00:23:30
Video: MP4, 24.305 FPS, 4395 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 75.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tygra, Yoko & Sandy - Sorority Ballbusting League

Tygra, Yoko and Sandy challenge themselves to see who can keep this wimp down for longer with kicks and knees.

Filesize: 203 MB
Duration: 00:09:07
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 2982 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Empress Jennifer & Princess Tasha - Tasha Kicks Balls

Tasha is continuing to have fun abusing slaves she can't believe that we can just use them for ball-kicking practice. Like they are human dummies or something. (Which is what they ARE, after all. LOL!) Princess Jennifer gives her a REALLY good demo and then lets Princess Tasha have a turn. She takes a little while to warm up to it, but gets going eventually. And as usual Princess Jennifer is really letting her slave have it. They even experiment with different positions for the slave so that kicking it in the balls is as convenient for Princess Tasha as possible. Unfortunately, this video had to be cutt short because the stupid slave's balls had a little "accident" and the Princesses obviously didn't want to keep kicking it with the "red stufff" getting all over their pretty shoes and feet... :(

Filesize: 111 MB
Duration: 00:04:02
Resolution: 958x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3666 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Magyar Mistress Mira - HUMILIATION PRINCESS, FEMDOM IN THE BUS STATION: PUBLIC BALL EXECUTION

My dominatrix girlfriend often organizes a cuckold party for other dominatrix and their slaves and every time there are also some real bull of course.These parties are always fucking perverts and enjoyable.My girlfriend every time gives a fun job to the guests.In today's job,that on the go to humiliate our slaves and to make a video about this.Evening we look at the videos together and the winner can choose first among the bulls. Me and my slave waiting at a bus stop but the bus is late.This is a perfect time to do the job! The traffic is big and a lot of drivers stare at us,but it is not problem because I'm exhibitionist and love the public pleasures.

Filesize: 232 MB
Duration: 00:06:34
Video: WMV, , 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 362 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Susi - The interrogation of the Secret Agent

Mistress Susi interrogates the secret agent, fixated in the dark room for days, she keeps coming back to find out where the gold is.

A mixture between torture and using her sex appeal was used to get him to talk, but he is not making it easy. She decides to step things up with many devices from her vast toy chest. Metal clamps on his nipples and balls help some but it's the Kali's teeth device that really gets him talking.

She delights in making him suffer, even when he starts to talk.

Filesize: 602 MB
Duration: 00:20:22
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

The Vac pump

Goddess Ezada Sinn wants your cock to be rock hard. She wants it to stand at attention and not waver. She has a little toy for your bound cock. Unfortunately, once she leaves, she forgets to take the toy off your throbing cock. Enjoy your evening...

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:07:05
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Valora's Ball Busting

"Are you nervous?" purple haired Goddess Valora asks? Well, you should be, cause she wants to squish and stomp your little bitty pathetic raisin balls. Goddess Valora makes her slave beg her to destroy his balls like he wants it for Christmas. After taking off her boots, Goddess Valora lines up and kicks her slave right in his pathetic slut sacks until her falls over in pain. Not satisfied, Goddess Valora orders him to stand up to take more punishment. Goddess Valora demands her slave to display his pathetic cock and disgusting little balls to her so she can administer more ball torture. She really wants to utterly destroy her slave's useless slut sacks. "Are we having fun yet?"

Filesize: 511 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nikky French - Yes Mistress Nikky

If you have seen any of the previous clips with Mistress Nikky French, you will know that she is a rather tough Mistress that do just as she please. She never holds back and take the slave to their absolute limits. This is first experience for slave Rob 2504, a normally hard army guy. Mistress Nikky starts showing who is in control and issue slave Rob 2504 with some hard face slapping. She also practice some nipple torture that almost makes slave Rob 2504 cry. Should her slave also have some pleasure? Well Mistress Nikky plays a little with his cock until he almost come, but also just almost. A though French Mistress for the slaves. Maybe you should book a private session with Mistress Nikky French?

Filesize: 126 MB
Duration: 00:12:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1220 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Bizarre dinner date: Dominant sploshing

Baroness Davina Dust is really upset. Mr. Chambers aka. her new rubber doll Emily was not telling her everything she knows about Mr. Kayne. So the Baroness invites Mr. Chambers home - to a dinner party of a very bizarre kind. She really wanted to muck up her little bitch. The Baroness handcuffs Mr. Chambers and uses him to subdue him completely. To finally make him fully depended on her. She sploshes fruits, cake, jam and sparkling wine on him. And the little filthy pig enjoyes the three-course meal.

Filesize: 426 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels
Duration: 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kinky Alice's pleasure object

A young german fetish model has pleasure with her slave

Filesize: 529 MB
Duration: 00:17:53
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS ,

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Samantha - 150 lbs Ball Mashing

Samantha mashes his balls on the cock box. she stands with one foot with his balls being squashed out the side with all of her 150 lbs crushing them into the board. She crushes and stomps his dick and then she turns to crush his balls with her toes over them. She then uses her heels on each ball and bounces on them. You can see them get flatter and flatter as she pushes down a little harder each time. He is in agony.

Filesize: 211 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3004 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Anika, Gretchen - A Brutal Cock and Ball Crushing By Two Goddesses

Gretchen is 6? tall and weighs 160lbs with soft size 10 feet. The two domes destroy Anika's slaves cock and balls. Anika allows Gretchen to get her technique down as she experiments with the slaves limits. She completely crushes his cock and balls. if that wasn't enough, Anika gets back into the action. standing full weight on his cock and ball, she orders Gretchen to stand on her foot.place over 300lbs on his cock and balls. Once the girls step off.the slaves cock and balls look mangled.

Filesize: 173 MB
Duration: 00:09:50
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2291 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Over 100 Kicks, Punches and Knees to the BALLS

Miss XI relaxes on the couch and enjoys her drink on a hot summer's day. A shoe dangles from her foot, which she eventually allows to fall. She looks a bit angry and that means trouble for someone. She calls someone, her slave, over who diligently kneels by the fireplace, awaiting her directions. She orders him to sniff her feet and suck her toes. Thanks to some great camera angles, you get a fantastic view of her tiny size four feet, which are about to destroy his balls.

She tells him to stand up, and over the course of the next five minutes, repeatedly kicks him in the nuts. And just to keep him off balance, XI mixes it up with punches followed by a knee to the crotch. She humiliates him by making him kiss her feet and suck his own ball sweat from them. Amazingly cruel!

Filesize: 498 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Victoria Valente - Boot Domination Lacquer boots

Lady Victoria Valente: Some movie settings are shown in Splitscreen: Serious minutes for my slave! Today I wear very horny lacquer fetish boots! At the front they are very pointed! Wonderfully suited to game the testicles of my slaves! Violent CBT game! Again and again I put my boot tips in the balls! After that comes also the tail turn! I work with my riding equipment! A very amusing game!

Manche Filmeinstellungen werden in Splitscreen gezeigt: Qualvolle Minuten fur meinen Sklaven! Heute trage ich sehr geile Lack Fetisch Stiefel! Vorne sind sie sehr spitz! Wunderbar geeignet umHoden meines Sklaven zu qualen! Heftiges CBT Spiel! Immer wieder steche ich meine Stiefelspitzen in den Hodensack! Danach kommt auch noch der Schwanz dran! Den bearbeite ich mit meiner Reitgerte! Ein sehr amusantes Spiel!

Filesize: 198 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SWINGTIME

Mistress having fun with some spikey soft ballbusting, abuse that leaves scratches and some pegging.

Filesize: 673 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Victoria Valente - Extreme Ruined Orgasm bathroom

Splitscreen Clip: Extremely hot clip! With my telescopic rifle I now process the sack of my slave! After that, the paragraphs are right, I am boring them into his main meat! I pinch his cock one between my high heels. And that makes my super horny cock of course again very very cumshot! Tail torture! With the ritgerte I edit the hot cock. And as it happens, the horny cock just splashes off! Thick white sperm splashes out of the tail hole! A ruined orgasm! Because look, he could just hold back his lust! And the punishment follows immediately! Again, it hangs with the whip on the tip of the tail.

Splitscreen Clip: Extrem geiler Clip! Mit meiner Teleskopreitgerte bearbeite ich heute den Sack von meinem Sklaven! Danach sind gleich Absaetze dran, ich bohre sie in sein Hodenfleisch! Ich klemme seinen Schwanz ein zwischen meine High Heels. Und das macht meinen super geilen Schwanz natuerlich gleich wieder sehr Abspritzfreudig! Schwanzfolter! Mit der Reitgerte bearbeite ich den geilen Schwanz. Und da passiert es auch schon, der geile Schwanz spritzt einfach ab! Dickes weisses Sperma spritzt aus dem Schwanzloch! Ein ruinierter Orgasmus! Da schau an, konnte er seine Geilheit einfach nicht mehr zurueck halten! Und Strafe folgt sofort! Wieder hagelt es Schlaege mit der Gerte auf Schwanzspitze.

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:04:10
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS ,

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Hollee James - Do NOT Get Hard!

(WARNING: THIS IS HARDCORE CBT AND NOT FOR SOFTCORE VIEWERS!!) The Beautiful Goddess Hollee James wants her slaves cock to be limp but he is instantly turned on at the very sight of the sexy goddess legs and feet in her Neon Yellow Pumps!!! She teaches his cock and balls a harsh lesson!!! She VICIOUSLY digs her sharp high heels into his nut sac with the intent to damage his eggs!!! She then STOMPS DOWN HARD on the slaves helpless cock and balls!!! She has the poor slaves mouth gagged, so the loud hard thud sound from each stomp as SHE SLAMS HER FOOT DOWN on his poor meat easily covers his complaints!!! She flattens his balls and the cock gets crushed by her sexy careless stomping heels causing some red stuff to appear at the tip!!!

The goddess hates getting her shoes dirty with slave fluid so she then proceeds to clean up the mess with a cloth rag. She places it over his junk and then brutally tramples it with his genital beneath without being able to see what she's stepping on!!!.and she didn't seem to give a about it!!! Once the table is clean she discards the rag and then FLATTENS OUT EVERYTHING beneath the soles of her shoes while VERBALLY HUMILIATING it and even forces it to submit to self degradation while she demolishes his poor worthless cock and balls away with all of her sexy weight!!! She stands FULL WEIGHT ON THE HEAD OF HIS COCK twisting and smearing it flat like a discarded cigarette while it must professes his love for her!!!

More red fluid comes from the damaged cock and so she uses the cloth rag once more to clean up the dirty slave mess on the table! The nervous slave can only watch as the goddess playfully stomps around his covered cock just barely missing! And then his covered cock once again grows with excitement..but this proves to be a mistake! The playful stomps stopped, and the stomps started slamming down dangerously hard all over his poor cock!!!..he won't be getting it up anytime soon..even WITH permission!!!

Filesize: 485 MB
Duration: 00:13:26
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MPG, 25.000 FPS, 4726 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 224 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tied up in the Public Forest: Outdoor Torment by the Baroness

The Baroness has tracked down Mr. Hansen. He is the former lawyer of Mr. Kayne and he may know his current whereabouts. She lurks, awaiting him in the forest he visits for evening walks. She takes him by surprise, overpowers him, and ties him up in the middle of a thicket between two trees. While she starts to torment and interrogate him, the Baroness makes a decision: She's not only looking for the information anymore, she wants to enslave him completely. So she immensely enjoys showing him the true meaning of pain. She torments his nipples until they are burning intensely, but her victim can take a lot . He still refuses to give up any information about Mr. Kayne. So the Baroness starts to work on his cock - the hard way. While doing this, Mr. Hansen becomes so horny that the Baroness gets a new idea: To use his weakness to transform him into her personal chastity slave. She ties him in a strict hogtie which is even more uncomfortable lying on a hard, moist forest floor. The Baroness enjoys the power she has over him and starts to take his breath. She controls his breath until he finally gives her another clue. Although she has what she wanted, she's not done with him yet. To get Mr. Hansen totally obedient she uses an old very effective method: chastity.

Filesize: 578 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:15:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Annie - 170 lbs Ball Crushing

Annie squashes his balls on the cock box. Shes uses all 170 lbs to step up onto the box with one foot right in the middle of his crotch leaving little room for his balls being crushes underneath. In the same position before moving off she presses her foot down so that any remaining part of his balls that already weren't under her left foot already feel the brunt of all of her weight. You can see her subject squirm as his hand starts moving to waive her off because the pressure feel like they are about to burst. She then crushes his cock with one foot and plays with his balls. She mushes them into the board with her toes and heel. Then for the duration of the end of this clips she puts her left foot with the heel on his dick and ball of her foot on his balls and stands on one foot. You can see how she has her other foot up in the air and her left foot is being fully supported by his dick and balls that look as flat as can be. She bounces with all of her weight. Then she hold it and while she is holding all 170 lbs on his dick and balls the pressure and sensation becomes too much for him. He tell her that he is cumming and to keep all of her weight on until he is finishes. After she feel that his dick is not pumping anymore from under her foot she steps off. You can see the but she is putting most of the weight on go from flat to back to its normal shape (well almost) and the cum comes gushing out as the pressure lets off.

Filesize: 214 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3006 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Sioux Sinner - Smokin' Hammer Time

A pair of cock and balls get hammered by a smoking topless girl.

That's all a matter of fact. Cock and balls are beaten with a wooden hammer by a sexy topless girl who is smoking a cigarette as she strikes his cock and balls with the hammer, she even flicks her cigarette ashes on his bare naked balls and blows smoke at them.

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:07:44

Download and Enjoy

Bondage Date: Tie up Games with the Baroness

Baroness Davina Dust has a bizarre date at home. Recently she had met somebody at a fetish party: A business partner of Mr. Kayne. His play name was 'Bondage Slave'. Now she wants to turn his fetish fantasy into reality, and she has an evil surprise for him. The Baroness ties her slave into very strict rope bondage. Blindfolded and gagged, he is at the complete mercy of the Baroness. She starts with Tease and Denial, and Spanking, but soon continues with severe nipple torment. Now wearing a sexy leather dress, the mistress gives him the caning of his life. The bondage experience gets a lot more intense! Bondage Slave has to take a merciless hogtie. Now the Baroness of evil shows him how good she is at being bad. After some very severe bastinado, Bondage Slave is suddenly talkative and tells the Baroness everything she wants to hear. As a reward he can enjoy her bondage a little bit longer.

Filesize: 1.21 GB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:33:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Arleta - BAREFOOT STOMPING

Mistress Arleta`s favorite game is torture bare feet, when she rubbed his balls, she pressures his cock of whole sole, when she stands on the same fingers perfectly see what onus carry his genitals, and when she crushes the tip of his cock her heel it drives him to extremes.

Filesize: 116 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: WMV, 24.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Rachel, Mandi - Brutality and Emasculation

The ultimate mega-hot bb team of Alpha Ballbreakers, Rachel and Mandi, are back to get in the sort of clip that you will see only at Ballbusting Bombshells! These girls are the absolute real deal- the hottest natural born sadists and real life serial ballbreakers in the bb world. The girls alternate shockingly brutal kicks, knees, and GTPs with some entirely unscripted verbal humiliation. Definitely a must see!

Filesize: 191 MB
Duration: 00:16:39

Download and Enjoy

Back