Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Goddess Gigi's Fuck Pet

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Goddess Gigi Allens Fuck Pet extreme strapin action. watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4578kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 477.3 MB

Download Goddess Gigi's Fuck Pet

Serina And Gisele - A Lesson In The Art Of Edging

Studio: Bratty Handjobs / Clips4Sale

This clip is a recording of a lesson called The Art of Edging. The format for the class is a lecture demonstration with some hands on training. Serina has procured a male subject for her student, Gisele, to practice with. Serina describes the male as a toy to be played with. She explains the objective is to tease the male and not give it exactly what it wants. Serina begins the demonstration with a simple stroking technique. Serina shakes her head and laughs at how easy it is for her experienced hands to draw per-cum from the male. Gisele takes a turn. Her teacher makes a correction to her grip and Gisele adjusts. Serina shows Gisele how to excite the cock using just her thumb. Serina makes small circles with her thumb against the back of the head of the cock. She pulls up a long string of pre-cum for Gisele to see. Gisele takes note and tries the technique herself. The girls take turns torturously edging the cock. They withhold its climax by being attentive to the males breath. When the cock cums it surprises them both. The girls head down to the basement to grab a fresh male for more practice

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download Serina And Gisele - A Lesson In The Art Of Edging

Catwoman Fucks Superman

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, strapon

Fun Catwoman Fucks and Milks Superman slave guy. enjoy!!!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 365.2 MB

Download Catwoman Fucks Superman

Bizarre Wiener Lesbo Hexen

Studio: Funmovies

Bizarre Wiener LesboHexen - ein absolutes Highlight der klassischen Österreich-Privat-Filme! Kult, was sonst. Du darfst geile Lesben bei ihren geheimesten Spielen privat beobachten. Hübsche Girls von Nebenan aus der Wienerstadt - vielleicht Deine Nachbarin?

Duration: 1:21:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 942.3 MB

Download Bizarre Wiener Lesbo Hexen

Ass Fucking Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Two kinky mistress Ass Fucking Punishment hardcore fucking slave action.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 399.3 MB

Download Ass Fucking Punishment

Sissy Slut Sessions

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Mistress Kendra James shows 3 little slave bitches what being a real sissy slut is all about! Sissy Bambi gets fucked from behind by the Mistress strap-on for the first time... Ooouch! Then Sissy Jizzelle has to suck a real mans cock and shower in the guys jizz like any good blow job sissy whore would. Why do you think Kendra calls her jizzelle? Finally, Sissy Holly gets opened up with Kendras fuck saw so her fuck hole is ripe and ready for Dakotas horny cock. Lucky Holly, she gets to chug his cum from his used condom too!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 640x360, XviD, 558kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Sissy Slut Sessions

Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Studio: Clips4Sale

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me hell do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? No! Just as hes about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Aj Jupiter-Sleeping Cousin Gets Sucked And Jerked Off

Studio: Aj Jupiter / Clips4Sale

Youre at a bachelors party in my city, and youve had wayyy too much to juice tonight, so you call and see if you can crash at my place. I love to see my cousin! Sure, you can crash on my couch, I tell you. The key is under the mat, and Ill be home in an hour and a half. I was at a party too, and when I see you there, sleeping on my couch, its too hard to resist undoing your pants. Youre fast asleep, but Ive always been curious about my cousins cock, and now its finally mine to play with. I fold the blanket down, unbutton your pants, and see that bulge for myself. I need it in my mouth, I need to make you cum. Shhh.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 480.8 MB

Download Aj Jupiter-Sleeping Cousin Gets Sucked And Jerked Off

Slapping The Stocking Foot Bitch

Release Year: 2018

Slave do you see my dirty feet? I walk all day barefoot special for you. Are you beg me to don`t start hard trampling on you? Why don`t you shut up! And don`t even think to move your arm. I want you to relax your stomach muscle. I want to feel your soft belly then I can crush you better. I put my toes right in your stomach. Oh shut up or I slap your face with my hands and even then I`m not gonna stop stomping on you. Now open your mouth slave. I wanna start merciless foot gagging you and crush your chest. Good. Open mouth for your Lady. I wanna put all my feet to your throat. You feel that dirt from my stocking and feet. I clean my feet in your throat. You must know you suffer for your Lady and you must hold on. I see tears in your eyes but I know you will hold this on for me. I love to look at your face when my feet are disappear right in your throat and you are trying to get some air. I see nice marks on your stomach, my footprints. Haha. Now I take off my stocking and put it in your mouth. I think you know what come next. Haha. I use my dirty bare feet to push that stocking right in your throat. Do you feel my dirty stocking in your throat? Maybe you can swallow it haha. I help you. If you don`t stop to squirm I`ve never stop to push that to your digestive system. Time for second one. Now I put both my stockings to your throat. And I don`t give a that you are gagging and almost throw up. You are all cover in your saliva. You are so disgusting you know that, right? You deserve for slapping your face. Worship my dirty pantyhose in your throat because now is the time for merciless trampling on your soft stomach with my barefoot. Stop struggling. It's pointless.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download Slapping The Stocking Foot Bitch

Brittany Andrews - G-Spot Milking

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Brittany Andrews enjoys making her sex slaves cum in humiliating ways and what is more humiliating than being made to cum by something being shoved into your ass? Brittany expertly milks his cock while finger fucking his ass, adding first one finger, then another, until all four are massaging his prostate, or G-spot, as Brittany calls it. When Brittany is ready to make the slave cum, she makes sure that he does it all over her huge, beautiful breasts. Brittany loves using up her male sex toys for her amusement

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8110kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - G-Spot Milking

Nikki's Anal Slut (complete)

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Nikki Whiplash is one fierce and vicious Mistress.
She leads her anal slut out of his prison for some serious ass fucking.
Her strap-on cock is huge, a real monster and she won't spare the slave.
This cock is going in all the way.

What an anal whore! Nikki's slut cannot get enough of her big strap-on cock!
But she pushes his limits even further and stretches his butthole to the max.
After all the pleasure should be hers and he is just her ass puppet.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 396.2 MB

Download Nikki's Anal Slut (complete)

Goddess Melanie - Cuckold Cum Puppet

I allow My slave to cum in the most frustrating, embarrassing and unsatisfying way imaginable. Then I use his cum to train him in humility. If you want to see the true power of a Woman who keeps males in chastity and uses orgasm control and denial to control them then look no further. This is total orgasm humiliation!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

Download Goddess Melanie - Cuckold Cum Puppet

Anne

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humilation

Sexy mistress Anne cock waxing extreme orgasm action. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5365kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Anne

Dava Foxx

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

dumb douche

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

busty man rough humilation enema scene from two mad mistress.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4077kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download dumb douche

Cassidy

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting

Cassidy is using the slaves tongue to get the orgasm. She sits on the bed and her slave is standing on his knees in front of her and working hard on polishing her clitoris with his tongue. Cassidy is pleasuring awesome feelings, but it is steel not enough for her, and she gets up in pose in front of slaves face and he continues his work. He should do his best; otherwise his Mistress will treat him with lots of slaps on his face. Cassidy makes the slave to lay on the bed and sits down on his face. She slides her cunt and asshole back and forth on his pulled out tongue, and making him to shove his tongue into her ass hole. And in that time she is caressing herself with fingers and pretty soon a strongest orgasm embraces her.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 372.4 MB

Download Cassidy

taking astand

Genres: Femdom, humilation

Extreme tied bondage slave guy nd hard anal fucking scene.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4112kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download taking astand

Sissy Slut Motel

Studio: Lustomic

Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonights the night he decides to call Miss Siennas Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 whore because thats exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissys first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room!

Duration: 58:39
Video: 704x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 785.9 MB

Download Sissy Slut Motel

Do You Want To Come?!

Cast: Mistress Cleo

I pound him harder and faster, laughing at his pain and humiliation when he begs me to stop.

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7514kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

Download Do You Want To Come?!

Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

On the 10th year anniversary of slave wades service to the Femdom Empire it was decided that he must finally give up his anal virginity. The one humiliating thing he vowed never to do was anal sex, but he had no choice in the matter, the Mistresses have decided he must cement his devotion by popping his anal virginity! Mistress Chanel decided to do the honors in breaking him in as a new anal fuck toy

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8450kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Popping His Cherry

Suck yourself, Senator!

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn & Mistress Sarah

"Senator H**e visits House of Sinn dungeon to close it, as he leads a campaign to close all BDSM dungeons.
When he walks into the reception, he meets Mistress Sarah, who he treats improperly and asks for the dungeon license in order to close it.
She leaves him alone to get the papers. Mistress Ezada then walks into the reception and She thinks he was a new slave.
She slaps him and when he tries to explain, She ball-gags him, then She pulls him into the dungeon.

In the dungeon Mr. Hyde is humiliated, whipped, put in a chastity, treated like sissy. Then he is left alone.

When Mistress Sarah comes back to the reception, She finds him on the floor horny and She is shocked when he crawls to Her shoes to worship them.
She humiliates him, orders him to suck his dick and cum on Her shoes, then lick it clean."

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Suck yourself, Senator!

Gigi Allens - Goddess Gigis Fuck Pet

Goddess Gigi Allens uses her 10 black strap-on cock to prove how much of a sissy bitch her slave really is. The only pleasure he will receive is from her thick dick pounding his tight hole while his sissy cock is locked up in steel chastity.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4578kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 477.3 MB

Download Gigi Allens - Goddess Gigis Fuck Pet

Female bosses Monrow and Strong

Cast: Miss Monrow and Anna Strong

O boy , this guy thought he was smart.
Miss Monrow and Miss Strong rented John's boot for a couple of days for a secret shipment from Italy.
Both ladies are waiting in Amsterdam for the boot, but John thinks to outplay both of the ladies.
John has brought his boot in to another harbour, not a smart call.....As both Female Bosses start to interrogate him.
And when 2 Female Bosses join together , you are in deep deep deep trouble!!!
Never ever go against the will of a female boss!

Total size: 406.2 MB in 3 files.

Download Female bosses Monrow and Strong

Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Studio: Mfx

Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: Welcome to the hell... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total , violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here youll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life...

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Dungeon Footjob - Miss Zara

Cast: Miss Zara

Miss Zara du Rose teases her chastity clad slave with her beautiful body and feet,
enjoying the way the cock strains against the metal. After lubing and rubbing the cage,
she releases him, it shoots up to full hardness,
Zara then gives an amazing footjob until he begs to cum
over her feet and clear up the mess.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 313.9 MB

Download Dungeon Footjob - Miss Zara

Cassidy

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting

Cassidy got her slave standing on his knees and making him to widely open his mouth for inspection. She pulls out his tongue, and checking out if it is going to be good enough for the upcoming entertainment. The slaves tongue should be long and rough, and in this case everything will be just great, as it should be. Another thing is that the slave has to get hardly slapped on his face, so he will know where his place is and what his Mistress wants from him. She makes her slave to caress her pussy and asshole and at the end she enjoys a magnificent orgasm.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Cassidy

Ashley Starrs First Anal Fisting - HD 720p

Ashley Starr has her slave on his back with his legs tied up above his head, he wears a gasmask and a steel ball-stretcher pulls at his balls as he lies on the floor helpless with his asshole exposed. Ashley looks to stretch his asshole and gives him a good anal fisting, with her fist deep inside him she starts to jerk him off, eventually letting him orgasm but ruining it in the process for him. She ends the clip by removing her gloves, standing above him and giving him a golden shower, pissing all over him.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 172.1 MB

Download Ashley Starrs First Anal Fisting - HD 720p

Last edited:
Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed into something meaner. They have plans for this nerd. They change into some shiny high cut leotards, shiny pantyhose and some fucked up heels. They are going to break this nerds balls. One holds him while the other kicks and knees. They cheer each other on, they tease him with their sexy bodies, giggling while he moans and pleads for mercy only to knee him harder. They lay him down so one can s his face with her perfect pussy and ass while the other abuses his nuts. The louder he screams the better it feels for the girls. They peel their shiny leotards down to reveal perky natural bouncing boobs while they kick and knee him until they leave him on the ground holding his balls. They arent finished yet. Macy and Sadie have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass. They have broken his will and balls. Now they are going to turn him into their little ass slut. Macy makes the nerd to smell her pink pussy through her white pantyhose while Sadie pounds his ass in a couple positions with her favorite strapon dildo. Threesome peggings are the best! They humiliate him, degrade him and do it until he likes it. While Sadie has him bent over the couch, Macy milks his cock from below. They encourage him to cum all over her chest while getting fucked from behind. They need him to love getting his ass fucked. Sadie keeps fucking his ass and they make him say out loud what a slut he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Macys tits.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

The Dominatrix

Cast: Mistress Treasure

When your a Mistress in training you have no clue on what to expect but expected the unexpected. So, MistressTreasure shows this Domme in training the meaning of training a slave to her liking or licking however, when its your first time out to bat and you hit a home run well Id say youve earned your A.

Total size: 383.5 MB in 2 files.

Download The Dominatrix

Alison Star - Maid To Service

Studio: SubbyHubby

Giselle is a housekeeper for a wealthy family. When the parents are out of town, thecollege age son makes sexual advances towards her. Giselle is having none of it. She turns the tables on the spoiled boy and turns him into her maid. Giselle blackmails the young man into becoming her cuckold. She locks him in chastity and brings home her lover for him to service. Giselle teaches the slut how to get her off by worshiping her ass. She s him to suck cock and take a facial. Just when the slut thinks it cant get any worse she makes him lick both her and her lovers feet. Giselle tells the young man that she is going to fuck him in the ass before the day is over. She makes good on her promise..

Duration: 36:43
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1121kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 325.9 MB

Download Alison Star - Maid To Service

Milked Male Clit

Cast: Shane Blair

Mistress Shane only allows her slave to ever cum when his ass is stuffed and filled. She inserts a firm metal toy deep into his ass then gently presses it against his prostate. The more she stimulates his male clit the harder it becomes to contain himself. As she explores the secret male pleasure spot she becomes more intrigued. Shane has so much sexual power over him. She strokes his cock while applying pressure to his prostate until he creams all over like a good anal slut for his Mistress.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps

File size: 144.3 MB

Download Milked Male Clit

Alexa And Amadahy - End Of Shift Program Removes Erection

Its nearing the end of the c0ws shift on the milking bench. The end of the shift has always posed a particular problem for the teasers. Its challenging to get the c0w back into the chastity device once the erection is no longer needed. In the past, the teasers have used blunt objects like hammers and mallets. Theyve noticed, however, that these objects permanently damage the c0w. Damaged c0ws are bad, because they produce less. Alexa and Amadahy decide to test an end of shift program thats been built into the software. The program begins with a series of incremental shocks, increasing in intensity. Before and after each shock is delivered, the erection level of the c0w is monitored. Gradually, the erection is eliminated. Alexa and Amadahy test the programs efficacy by continuing to tease the c0w with their asses while it is shocked. Amadahy reminds Alexa of safety first, she should never touch the c0w while its being shocked above a certain voltage. The c0w is electroshocked at a very high level of voltage for a prolonged period of time. The teasers observe its suffering without any interference. A lab assistant monitors the c0ws heart rate after all the shocks have been applied. Ultimately, Amadahy is not sure if the program is more effective for erection removal. It takes several minutes to run through the entire process. She decides to hook the c0w back up to the electrodes and run it through again. The c0w starts to cry. Amadahy thinks theyll need to run the program at least three more times to get a fair gauge of the results.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Alexa And Amadahy - End Of Shift Program Removes Erection

Mistress Blonda, Fisting

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Mistress Blonda, Fisting for shemale amateur slut. enjoy!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7041kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

Download Mistress Blonda, Fisting

Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Studio: Obeyamai / Clips4Sale

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me hell do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? No! Just as hes about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Shine Up My Shiny Boots

Slave rough humilation action, Boots licking hot! enjoy!!!

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 341.0 MB

Download Shine Up My Shiny Boots

Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

This is the vid youve been waiting for! The most epic interracial cuccolding scene Ive filmed. Cuckolding royalty: Shane & I have a shared passion for cuckolding & we thoroughly enjoyed teaming up to cuckold you. The biggest black cock in porn dwarfs your insignificant white dicklet making you feel inadequate & worthless. You know you could never fill & please me like this.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps

File size: 994.7 MB

Download Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Bondage Handjob

Bondage Handjob for slave man, extreme femdom action. enjoy!

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 338.7 MB

Download Bondage Handjob

Katrina Jade - Eunuch Slave Maker

Mistress Katrina Jade doesnt know the meaning of mercy when it comes to inflicting pain on a slaves worthless balls. Since a slave doesnt actually need his nuts for any real purpose there is no reason to keep them hanging around. Katrina coldly kicks her bitch until his balls cant take anymore abuse then mercilessly busts them some more. She gives zero sympathy towards her slaves suffering and only has one goal on her mind. To make him into the eunuch slave he is meant to be!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7216kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Katrina Jade - Eunuch Slave Maker

Back