Any Kind of Female d0mination | Strapon | Torture Videos

A Broken Countdown

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Young Blonde Mistress Mandy Marx
Video language: English

A young Mandy fan becomes a Mandy slave. I have several ways to make you my bitch. This young fetish newbie asks for 'release' multiple times. What can I say, I'm unpredictable. He gets my most vicious tease and pump, building up to a cum countdown cumshot while he squirms and begs. Because I can. Starting from ten. Guess which number he makes it to. Feverish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3701kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 222.1 MB

Download A Broken Countdown

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmens derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibts nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 955kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Studio: Jm Productions

This is one wild bukkake party in reverse! Watch three different men get squirted, yanked, grabbed, yelled at and all-out soaking wet as a ton of lovely ladies get together to show men what its like from the other end!!! Youve never seen so much aggressive squirting in your life!!!

Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1308kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Ass Licking Loser

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Alexis Grace and Dahlia Rain domination extreme femdom!

Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11538kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 487.1 MB

Download Ass Licking Loser

Jynx

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jynx
Genres: Female Domination, Cuckold, All Sex, Femdom

Jynx treats her husband just like a slave. She makes him to walk around the house completely naked, to sleep on the floor and to wear a chastity belt. He appeared in front of her in such form when she came back home late at night with her lover. Wife decided to punish the husband truly rude, and makes him to watch how pleasantly she with her lover.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 528.3 MB

Download Jynx

Anne

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humilation

Sexy mistress Anne cock waxing extreme orgasm action. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5365kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Anne

Christina

Studio: Brat Princess

Little Danni is called in to begin his leash training. Danni is still a new slave and is adjusting to life as a Brat Princess Sorority house slave. Danni only weighs 115 pounds. The girls quickly identified him as a weakling and slapped a bird lock chastity tube on him. He has already begun to be feminized as well. In this clip, Christina physically dominates the boi. She first makes him lotion her legs. Danni looks like a little pet next to Christina in her heels. Christina only likes big juice heads. Danni is so pathetic to her. She pushes him around and bullies him during the video. She tells him how they are going to turn him into a sissy. Christina then stands right on Dannis chest. She uses the leash to balance herself and crushes little Danni. Danni is completely flattened by Christina. She then pins little Danni. Danni tries to resist the pin but it is hopeless. Christina is so much bigger and stronger then Danni. Christina moves forward and eventually her crotch is right in his face. Christina face sits and ss the small boi. His puny body is no match for Christina. Christina sits right on his face. Christina turns around and sits on his face with her amazing ass in his face. She lowers her bikini bottoms and makes little Danni lick and worship her ass. Danni is utterly humiliated and physically dominated by Christina. The girls have found a perfect boi they can physically dominate and turn into a sissy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 686.1 MB

Download Christina

Dinner Date Prep

Cast: Alexandra Snow

For a woman like me, stay-at-home cock just won't do. I'm a woman that needs new experiences, new thrills. This is unfortunate for my house husband. He has the pleasure of being in my presence daily, but the torture of being a lowly cuckold. I grew bored of his cock a long time ago. So now, whenever I go out on a date, I've just decided to milk him mercilessly. If he doesn't get an orgasm out before I leave he just doesn't get any work done. He'll be restrained in rope tied by my skilled and beautiful hands and robbed of his seed like he was a milking cow. But his humiliation doesn't end there. Before I come home, he'll have to clean up his mess by eating his cum out of a bowl I've provided. While I'm jerking him, I'm going to tell him of all of the fun I'll have tonight without him.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 357.3 MB

Download Dinner Date Prep

Sissy Slut Sessions

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Mistress Kendra James shows 3 little slave bitches what being a real sissy slut is all about! Sissy Bambi gets fucked from behind by the Mistress strap-on for the first time... Ooouch! Then Sissy Jizzelle has to suck a real mans cock and shower in the guys jizz like any good blow job sissy whore would. Why do you think Kendra calls her jizzelle? Finally, Sissy Holly gets opened up with Kendras fuck saw so her fuck hole is ripe and ready for Dakotas horny cock. Lucky Holly, she gets to chug his cum from his used condom too!

Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 640x360, XviD, 558kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Sissy Slut Sessions

Teased On The Cross

Cast: Alexandra Snow

Look at what we have here. I've got my newest slave bound to my silver cross. He's eager for my hands and my touch, but I am not a merciful Goddess. I like to tease and rile up my slaves before they are allowed to get to the real fun. In my latex dress I am shiny and irresistible. Unfortunately my poor slave's hands are bound so he cannot touch me with his hands. A bit of lube against my warm rubbery dress and he's squirming beneath my body. He'll be my milking boy later, but not quite yet.

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.7 MB

Download Teased On The Cross

Shawna Leneé - Man No More!

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Shawna can be quite forgiving to her slaves until she finds out her socks have been used as their personal fuck puppet. Shawna snaps into a merciless Mistress who makes sure her bitch will never be able to physically cum again

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Man No More!

Be My Dolly

Cast: Mistress Helix

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know One fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet T&D, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

Download Be My Dolly

Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release

Studio: Femdomempire

There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and its thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he wont be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

Download Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release

Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie

Cast: Obey Melanie

Are you soft? Need to be Whipped into Shape? Then its time to Pump It Up with Princess Melanie! Shes going to take you thru Her workout routine and post workout cool down designed to get every slave Rock Hard!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie

Alexa And Amadahy - End Of Shift Program Removes Erection

Studio: Clips4Sale

Its nearing the end of the c0ws shift on the milking bench. The end of the shift has always posed a particular problem for the teasers. Its challenging to get the c0w back into the chastity device once the erection is no longer needed. In the past, the teasers have used blunt objects like hammers and mallets. Theyve noticed, however, that these objects permanently damage the c0w. Damaged c0ws are bad, because they produce less. Alexa and Amadahy decide to test an end of shift program thats been built into the software. The program begins with a series of incremental shocks, increasing in intensity. Before and after each shock is delivered, the erection level of the c0w is monitored. Gradually, the erection is eliminated. Alexa and Amadahy test the programs efficacy by continuing to tease the c0w with their asses while it is shocked. Amadahy reminds Alexa of safety first, she should never touch the c0w while its being shocked above a certain voltage. The c0w is electroshocked at a very high level of voltage for a prolonged period of time. The teasers observe its suffering without any interference. A lab assistant monitors the c0ws heart rate after all the shocks have been applied. Ultimately, Amadahy is not sure if the program is more effective for erection removal. It takes several minutes to run through the entire process. She decides to hook the c0w back up to the electrodes and run it through again. The c0w starts to cry. Amadahy thinks theyll need to run the program at least three more times to get a fair gauge of the results.

Duration: 9:49

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Alexa And Amadahy - End Of Shift Program Removes Erection

You keep getting cucked

You keep getting cuckolded and never get to cum. But that doesn't mean you can't watch another man cum! In fact, he's going to leave his cum all over My ass just so you can worship it.

Duration: 9:46

File size: 351.9 MB

Download You keep getting cucked

Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Goddess Amadahy has you in a precarius situation. Your entire body is completely tied and bound and your hard cock is exposed for her to kick with vicious spiked boots. While your mouth may be coivered, you are to internalize and recite out loud her cock mantra as she rips into your flesh. Goddess Amadahy, My Cock Belongs to you. To Kick, Rip, And Tear right through. the mess begins early and she keeps on kicking you. She knows its going to be a long time before you can jerk off (although you will certainly try), and even longer before you can fuck, and it gives her great excitement. Watch this most wonderful sadist in the world as she tears into your cock flesh with unmatched pleasure!

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5690kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

You keep getting cucked

I know it's hard to cum. It takes a lot of hard work to earn your orgasm. And Orgasm Control can be humiliating. But I'm here to help! I know how to control your dick and leave you cumming like the man you used to be. Of course you'll earn it. But your not affraid of a little "hard" work, right?

Duration: 10:06

File size: 363.8 MB

Download You keep getting cucked

Daniela

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

Daniela continues her training of her new step boy. First Daniela binds his hands behind his back. Only his tongue will be allowed to touch her. The chastity tube makes it impossible for Danni to enjoy anything. Danni knows he has to please his step . Daniela lies back and gives Danni the lick command. Danni licks his step s pussy trying best to please step mommy. Daniela plans to have her girlfriends use him as well. Daniela enjoys a good tongue lashing while Danni is very unconformable. He is on his knees with his hands bound behind his back. Eventually Daniela is able to cum. She has trained him to be a good pussy licker. She just needs to build up his endurance so he can lick for hours.

Duration: 8:50

File size: 397.5 MB

Download Daniela

Cuckold Cum Explosion

Cucks just love having a dong in their mouth. Stick one in and watch them cum all over the place. They can't control themselves! I train cuckolds to cum vigorously whenever a cock is in their mouth.

Duration: 8:30

File size: 305.7 MB

Download Cuckold Cum Explosion

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Jerk to Cum

e you a Man or are you a cuck? Do you have what it takes to cum or will you be left holding a dick? It's time to find out. If you are going to cum you're going to have to prove you know how to jerk. And I am here to teach you!

Duration: 8:58

File size: 322.7 MB

Download Jerk to Cum

Roxanne Rae

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Jerked while you work

How do I motivate My cucks? Simple. Thru edging and prolonged orgasms. I know how to keep them working hard. Cocks will strain and drip as I use expert cock jerking to keep them on the brink of orgasm and begging to please Me. Will their hard work pay off?

Duration: 11:16

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Jerked while you work

The Domina Files Vol. 32

Studio: Spi

In the German town of Dusseldorf, the wondrously sensual world of Studio Alex Ley is only a short trip from the citys airport. Watch these two beautiful young women fulfill their BDSM fantasies through bondage, clamps, rubber encasement and all-around pure lust. Lady Olivia dominates Sofie using every trick in the book... and then some.

Duration: 1:13:24
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1561kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download The Domina Files Vol. 32

Time to Cum

Once this slave cums on My feet you'll be allowed to start jerking. You have until he licks them clean to cum. The clocks ticking. Will you cum in time? Good luck!

Duration: 10:22

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Time to Cum

Ariana Marie Bailey Paige

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Bailey Paige and Ariana Marie have Lance Hart bound to the bed. They are both wearing strap-ons, and they are both going to fuck him. They are going to keep tag teaming his ass until they both have orgasms, then maybe they will jerk him off on his stomach... Bailey is fucks Lances ass with a vibrating strap-on while Ariana makes him suck hers. Then Ariana gets herself off with a vibrating wand while Bailey pounds away on Lance...
The girls start to kiss each other, and begin to tease Lances cock while he is getting fucked. Ariana puts on the vibrating strap-on and takes her turn on his ass while Bailey sits on his face. They bring Lance to the edge of cumming multiple times until he begs them enough, and Ariana milks his cock to completion.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

Download Ariana Marie Bailey Paige

Handjob with slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Handjob with slave Bound and Kneeling action, Enjoy!!!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Handjob with slave

Konsequente Demut

Studio: Inflagranti Film Berlin

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmens derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibts nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 955kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Sounding By Latex Nurses - HD 720p

Therapy is needed for this slave! His cock is ready to be pumped until it is hard, his urethra will be stretched with our metal sounds!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 252.0 MB

Download Sounding By Latex Nurses - HD 720p

Last edited:
Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Studio: Brazilsmother

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

Download Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Cock testing

Genres: Femdom, Medical, humilation

Let him be a faithful husband and he just had to check his sight, these bitches know, how to seduce any man.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1609kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Cock testing

Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me hell do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? No! Just as hes about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty Torturous Tease And Denial

Eva Smolina

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Russian mistress Eva Smolina fucked young guy twink!!!

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Eva Smolina

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes spends so much time over. Its too good a chance to miss. And what of the office snitch? For years he has been spreading poison behind peoples backs. I bet he doesnt know whats coming to him either. At this office party years of pent up lust and vengeance comes flooding over. And the men arent going to like it one bit.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Dildo Anal Masturbation

Genres: Fisting, bizarre

Extreme amateur femdom scene, Dildo Anal Masturbation action.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Dildo Anal Masturbation

The Applicant

Studio: Sado-Ladies

Real story from a real Mistress! Lady Pascal was searching for a new slave for a hard punishment movie and so she placed an ad on her website. There was a boy who wrote that he can take a good whipping and Lady Pascal decided to have him for a test.
As she opens the door and welcomes the applicant he talks to her as they would know each other for many years. Immediately he gets a hard face slap from the leather clad lady. It seems you dont know who I am!, she shouts, Down on your knees!
He is so much surprised that he kneels down and Lady Pascal starts salvos of hard face slaps while she teaches him the most important rules how to talk to a Mistress. He promises to respect the rules and the stunning lady takes him into the hall where he is ordered to strip.
In the next hour the slave has to go to different levels of pain. He can earn points from the cruel lady and in the end she will decide if he is good enough for a shooting. The test contains very harsh caning and a cruel bullwhipping!
Attention: Extreme hard caning and bullwhip scenes. Very loud screaming!

Duration: 35:41
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 404.9 MB

Download The Applicant

Back