ICCreations - F.I.L.F. - Version 0.4.3 + CG + Incest Patch

Developer / Publisher: ICCreations
Tags: iccreations, incest, 3dcg, milf, harem
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.4.3 + CG + Incest Patch
Size: 517 megabytes.
Description:

You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Screenshots:

Links:
Download F.I.L.F. version 0.4.3.rar from fboom.me (517.93 MB)
Download F.I.L.F. version 0.4.3.rar from rapidgator.net (517.93 MB)

Nutaku - Elven Love: Naughty Rituals VR

Developer / Publisher: Nutaku
Tags: Virtual Reality, elf girl, dildo, puzzles
Version: Final
Size: 3360 megabytes.
Description:

Despite shared ancestors, both races are different in many ways and falling in love between them is very unusual. For those rare occasions they have an ancient ritual of love which must to be done for reunion of both kin.

You will witness ceremony preparations of two elves, connected by spiritual bond of love. You will feel deep connection with nature and their raw passion.

Elven Love: Naughty Rituals is a Virtual Reality game. A VR headset and a compatible PC is required to play.

Features
• High quality models with custom skin solution
• Use magical items and do many sexual activities with elves
• Unique mystical, fantasy atmosphere
• Complete different puzzles to undress the elves
• Two elven races with individual culture, surroundings etc.
• Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support
Screenshots:

Links:
Elven_Love - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Elven_Love.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Elven_Love.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.40 GB)
Elven_Love - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Elven_Love.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Elven_Love.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.40 GB)

Stratovarius - The Northwood Lair - Version 1.33

Developer / Publisher: Stratovarius
Tags: Action, Animation, 3D, Straight, Anal, Oral, Mastrubation, BDSM, GangBang, Brothel, Tentacle, Futa
Version: 1.33
Size: 10480 megabytes.
Description:

As a homecoming gift from your loyal henchmen, you are given a beautiful captive to train however you please. She must do as you wish and satisfy you and the others with her body, obeying your every command for 30 days. You must train her well to suit the high-quality needs of you and your men to earn her freedom. Of course, with your expert training regime, Miku can so greatly enjoy her stay while in the company of her captors that she may never want to leave! With your training, she can become less and less a timid captive and can turn into a seducing pet with a wild, unquenchable lust. Will she earn her freedom, or will she choose to stay and play even more in the depths of your secret lair?
Screenshots:

Links:
The_Northwood_Lair - (6 x 1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part3.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part4.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part5.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part6.rar from fboom.me (734.38 MB)
The_Northwood_Lair - (6 x 1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part5.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download The Northwood Lair.part6.rar from rapidgator.net (734.38 MB)

XdN - DIS purity - Version 0.0.72Fix1

Developer / Publisher: XdN
Tags: xdn, renpy, milf, big breasts, visual novel, incest
Version: 0.0.72Fix1
Size: 1570 megabytes.
Description:

You are soul of a demon from the book of the dead (yes, exactly, the one you thought about). But you love not to tear your victims to pieces, but to seduce their minds so that they obey only you and their lust. Nevertheless, pretty soon it turns out that not everything is so simple and you have left a sinner in your past life, which is just so you will not be free and they will have to be solved ..
First you enter the house of a large family of three daughters, two sons and parents.
Because rules Patreon.com prohibit in*t - all brothers and sister in the game are adoptive (they have different biological parents) and are not blood relatives. And, of course, all of them are 18 years old

Finally I finished version 0.0.72 ..

There were a lot of bugs in it. Many I corrected, but a few remained. First of all, they relate to conservation - now the game continues where you finished playing, and not from the beginning of the day. I will remind you that saving does not happen on every screen - that the game is saved, you will understand by the icon of the floppy disk in the left upper edge of the screen. It's automacally.

If you have something that does not work after loading the save, write the text that is on the screen or make a screenshot.

Of course, I will work hard to keep the savegame working properly, but you can help me to fix all the bugs faster.

Also, about saving - you have to start the game again. Saving the game, which is made on the old engine - does not fit this version.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download DIS purity Version 0.0.72Fix1.rar from fboom.me (1.57 GB)
Download DIS purity Version 0.0.72Fix1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.57 GB)

Night City Productions - Superpowered - Version 0.25

Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions
Tags: night city productions, adventure, erotic, fantasy, mind control
Version: 0.25
Size: 2040 megabytes.
Description:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.
Screenshots:

Links:
SuperPowered_v0.25.00 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.25.00.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.25.00.part2.rar from fboom.me (88.18 MB)
SuperPowered_v0.25.00 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.25.00.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.25.00.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (88.18 MB)

Beggar Of Net - My New Life - Version 1.7 Fixed+Xtras - Teachers and Cars + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Beggar Of Net
Tags: beggarofnet, rpg, adv, big tits, big ass, school, rpgm
Version: 1.7 Fixed+Xtras - Teachers and Cars + Walkthrough
Size: 3410 megabytes.
Description:

Newlife is an erotic text-based lifesim game where you play either as a woman starting a new life in hiding from evil gangsters or as a man who has his gender changed in an improbable lab accident and has to make a new life in a female body.
- Corregido algunos errores-Pam contenido. Mini juego de recreo. Eventos de la búsqueda y del apartamento y sexo interactivo. -Brenda: mini juego de recreo. Eventos de la búsqueda y del apartamento y sexo interactivo.-Rosalva: mini juego de receso, eventos de Apartament y sexo interactivoAlgunas nuevas áreas
The people have the bug in house of Aunt, you have search the snak and you have complete the mision, talk with cat near door of Aunt's house for fix
Some bugs fixed
Redone and added events in Class system
Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
Add Drive System
Add Parking in your home
Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
Sex Toilet recess Beth
Sex Toilet recess Mrs.Turner
Threesome Beth & Daisy
Screenshots:

Links:
Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.46 GB)
Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.7Fixed_Xtras.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.46 GB)

Mithos56 - Magical Investigation of Meridiana - Version 6/2/2018

Developer / Publisher: Mithos56
Tags: Action, Adventure, Big breasts, Big tits, Anal sex, All sex, Erotic adventure, Sexy girl, Fantasy
Version: 6/2/2018
Size: 1720 megabytes.
Description:

The game will be adult in nature, and will involve strong sexual content, but I also aim to make the game fun and interesting even when its not just genitals flapping everywhere. The game's protagonist will be Meridiana, a female magician who takes on contracts to hunt down and stop various dark cults and magical creatures.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Magical Investigation of Meridiana.rar from fboom.me (1.72 GB)
Download Magical Investigation of Meridiana.rar from rapidgator.net (1.72 GB)

Lewdlab - Dreams Of Desire - Episode 12 - Version 1.00

Developer / Publisher: Lewdlab
Tags: vn, big tits, big ass, masturbation, voyeurism, feet fetish, lewdlab
Version: Episode 12 - Version 1.00
Size: 4300 megabytes.
Description:

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?
Find the Dreams of Desire game on your computer, then copy the zz_kill.rpy file into the following directory.

ON PC: DreamsofDesire/game
This will restore the game's original incest content.
(Enable original character names and relationships)
Screenshots:

Links:
DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - (3 x 1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (405.87 MB)
DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - (3 x 1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (405.87 MB)

NSFW Space - Spaced Out - Version 0.10

Developer / Publisher: NSFW Space
Tags: nsfw space, renpy, adventure, fantasy
Version: 0.10
Size: 1500 megabytes.
Description:

The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you'll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.
This is the fix for the crash when you masturbate with Lana for the first time and choose to cum on her and it also adds a new dialogue when you wake up after having sex with Megan that adds a bit of context. 0.3.1 saves are compatible
Screenshots:

Links:
Download spaced_out-0100.rar from rapidgator.net (1.50 GB)
Download spaced_out-0100.rar from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

Icstor - Milfy City Version 0.3b + Incest Patch + Compressed

Developer / Publisher: Icstor
Tags: icstor, all sex, big breasts, erotic adventure, family, group, incest, milf, mom-son, seduced, voyeur
Version: 0.3b + Incest Patch + Compressed
Size: 2780 megabytes.
Description:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​
Screenshots:

Links:
Milfy_City_Version_0.3b - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.3b.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.3b.part2.rar from fboom.me (850.55 MB)
Milfy_City_Version_0.3b - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.3b.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.3b.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (850.55 MB)

DecentMonkey - Fashion Business - Episode 1 - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: DecentMonkey
Tags: renpy, 3dcg, female protagonist, prostitution, corruption, blackmail, oral sex, masturbation,
Language: Eng/Rus/Ger
Version: Episode 1 - Version 0.1
Size: 734 megabytes.
Description:

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica!

Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?
I present you a DEMO version of reworked version of the Game.
This Game is on the Ren'Py engine.

In the reworked version I tried to take into account all the criticism that was in relation to the game.

I hope you will appreciate the new Game and like it!
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Fashion_Business.rar from fboom.me (734.80 MB)
Download Fashion_Business.rar from rapidgator.net (734.80 MB)

CheekyGimp - Where the Heart is - Episode 1- Version 0.06

Developer / Publisher: CheekyGimp
Tags: cheekygimp, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, visual novel, romance, corruption
Version: Episode 1- Version 0.06
Size: 395 megabytes.
Description:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up with. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").

"Where the Heart is" is a first-person POV adult adventure where you control the Male Main Character. There will lots of female characters (primary characters and supporting characters) to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by (Remember: You can always reload)
There will be some minor / major plot storylines with a primary focus on conversation based choices & action based choices.
Some characters will be easier/harder to "crack" and some relationships will be a slow-burn romance (or corruption) while others will be a quick passionate affair (or rejection).
It's up to you to get the required results by figuring out what characters like or don't like and making the right choices to get there. "Where the Heart is" is being developed using the Renpy gaming engine with Full-HD (1920 x 1080) rendered graphics.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download WhereTheHeartIs-0.06-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (395.13 MB)
Download WhereTheHeartIs-0.06-pc.rar from fboom.me (395.13 MB)

Superstellar - Ladies' Superleague of Lesbos - Version 0.20

Developer / Publisher: Superstellar
Tags: 3DCG, Corruption, Vaginal Sex, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Combat, Cosplay, Domination,
Version: 0.20
Size: 116 megabytes.
Description:

The premise of the game is NSFW RPG in the modern world, where fighting crime and sex collide, spiced up with a dynamic sexclub system. We like the game mechanics of the modern browser MMOs. Ever heard of League of Angels or Wartune? Imagine them in single player but based on sexfights.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Ladies__Superleague_of_Lesbos_Version_0.20.rar from fboom.me (116.34 MB)
Download Ladies__Superleague_of_Lesbos_Version_0.20.rar from rapidgator.net (116.34 MB)

TemptationXXXE - Dangerous waters - Chapter 1 - Version 1.0

Developer / Publisher: TemptationXXXE
Tags: temptationxxxe, renpy, adventure, incest, sex, sexual abuse, lesbians, bdsm,
Version: Chapter 1 - Version 1.0
Size: 316 megabytes.
Description:

Visual Novel, adaptation of my erotic story​
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Dangerouswaters-chapter1-540p-1.0-pc.rar from fboom.me (316.16 MB)
Download Dangerouswaters-chapter1-540p-1.0-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (316.16 MB)

Faerin - Man of the house - Version 0.7.6 Extra

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
Tags: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
Version: 0.7.6 Extra
Size: 869 megabytes.
Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.

New content
Extended an exisiting event chain for Sophia (with 2 new animations).
Extended an exisiting event chain for Ashley and Sophia (with 4 new animations).
Extended an existing event chain for Veronica. (I didn't have enough time left to render the animation, it will be added in the next update).
Added a new batch of cosplay collectable images.

Gameplay
Added more different (and shorter) routes to the city map.

Bug fixes
Fixed the bathroom spying bug for Veronica.
Fixed Ashley's boobs in the bathroom scene with Veronica.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

Extra version
Added more bonus images to the extra version.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Man of the house v0.7.6 (extra).rar from fboom.me (869.41 MB)
Download Man of the house v0.7.6 (extra).rar from rapidgator.net (869.41 MB)

Jill Gates - Sword of Wonder - Version 0.23

Developer / Publisher: Jill Gates
Tags: jill gates, renpy, fantasy, adventure, big breasts
Version: 0.23
Size: 888 megabytes.
Description:

You play as a shipwrecked merchant, struggling through the rain...until you meet the Lady. See a Sword in a Stone. Things progress from there.

After you become better equipped and set out to carve yourself a kingdom in a foreign land, it could be something happens in the forest...or not.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download SwordofWonder-.23-win.rar from fboom.me (888.03 MB)
Download SwordofWonder-.23-win.rar from rapidgator.net (888.03 MB)

Smokeydots - High-Rise Climb - Version 0.303a + Hotfix

Developer / Publisher: Smokeydots
Tags: smokeydots, all sex, big breasts, big penis, blowjob, corruption, erotic adventure, harem, office lady, visual novel
Version: 0.303a + Hotfix
Size: 1680 megabytes.
Description:

High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download HighRiseClimb-0.303a.rar from fboom.me (1.68 GB)
Download HighRiseClimb-0.303a.rar from rapidgator.net (1.68 GB)
Hotfix
Download HRC0.303a fix.rar from fboom.me (156.59 KB)
Download HRC0.303a fix.rar from rapidgator.net (156.59 KB)

Lastdays - Last Days Of The Universe - Episode 1 - Version 2018-06

Developer / Publisher: Lastdays
Tags: lastdays, all sex, adventure, big breasts, fantasy, lesbian, monster, sexy girl, visual novel, sci-fi
Version: Episode 1 - Version 2018-06
Size: 1045 megabytes.
Description:

Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults. A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped... for a while. No one is safe. You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?​
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Windows32
Download LastDaysWindows32.rar from fboom.me (520.05 MB)
Download LastDaysWindows32.rar from rapidgator.net (520.05 MB)
Windows64
Download LastDaysWindows64.rar from fboom.me (525.51 MB)
Download LastDaysWindows64.rar from rapidgator.net (525.51 MB)

Lazy Tiger Studio - Obrenor: The Outcast Prince - Chapter 1 - Version 0.1.1

Developer / Publisher: Lazy Tiger Studio
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Oral sex, Fantasy
Version: Chapter 1 - Version 0.1.1
Size: 395 megabytes.
Description:

You are the youngest prince of the wealthy kingdom of Obrenor. Rejected by your father in favor of your two older brothers, you act as the royal family's representative to the common people of your kingdom, defending them from danger and aiding them when disaster strikes. Lately, things in the outer reaches of Obrenor have been changing. Darkness is creeping across your borders, and the common folk live in ever-increasing fear of the unknown. Safely insulated in the capitol, your father and the rest of the nobility refuse to listen to your warnings, but something is wrong in Obrenor, and you may be the only one who can stop it. With your faithful guard at your side, you must set off to protect your people. You'll meet new friends, battle your kingdom's enemies, and maybe even find love along the way. . .
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download ObrenorTOP-011-win.rar from fboom.me (198.85 MB)
Download ObrenorTOP-011-win.rar from rapidgator.net (198.85 MB)
Mac Version
Download ObrenorTOP-011-mac.rar from fboom.me (196.20 MB)
Download ObrenorTOP-011-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (196.20 MB)

Pirot King - Dirty Pool - Version 0.3

Developer / Publisher: Pirot King
Tags: pirot king, adv, slg, 3dcg, incest, corruption, milf, feet, oral, mom, dauther, voyeurism, sleep, harem, sex traning, manipulation
Version: 0.3
Size: 2053 megabytes.
Description:

In this BEST GAME EVER you will play for person who come back to his relatives. In this game you can deside who you are. You can do what you want to do.Make your relationship like you want with person who you want to be. Forse you own road from freand to dictator. DO IT!
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Dirty_Pool_Version_0.3_Win.rar from fboom.me (1.04 GB)
Download Dirty_Pool_Version_0.3_Win.rar from rapidgator.net (1.04 GB)
Mac Version
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.3.rar from rapidgator.net (1013.11 MB)
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.3.rar from fboom.me (1013.11 MB)

MoleMan - Family Man...? - Chapter 1 - Version 1.0

Developer / Publisher: MoleMan
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, DateSim, Corruption, Big tits, Vaginal sex
Version: Chapter 1 - Version 1.0
Size: 501 megabytes.
Description:

But seems a guy who has a good time in a bar.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download FamilyMan-1.0-pc.rar from fboom.me (190.38 MB)
Download FamilyMan-1.0-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (190.38 MB)
Mac Version
Download FamilyMan-1.0-mac.rar from fboom.me (143.46 MB)
Download FamilyMan-1.0-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (143.46 MB)
Linux Version
Download FamilyMan-1.0-linux.rar from fboom.me (168.03 MB)
Download FamilyMan-1.0-linux.rar from rapidgator.net (168.03 MB)

Inceton - Living with Mia - Act 1-3 - Version 1.2a HOTFIX

Developer / Publisher: Inceton
Tags: inceton, rpg, 3dcg, erotic adventure, sexy girl, big tits, big ass, family sex, brother-sister, voyeur
Version: Act 1-3 - Version 1.2a HOTFIX
Size: 4850 megabytes.
Description:

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.
Living with Mia v1.1a is now live for all 30$ Patrons!
There are a shit ton of updates we hope you will like them. Lets go trough them all :)
"Change-Log:"

v.1.2a HOTFIX
Stability updates:
Optimized RAM usage (The game will use up less RAM now)
Added more chances to save the game during longer scenes
Optimized "Collections" tab in the menu (Now loads faster and uses less RAM)

Bug fixes:
Fixed a bug where you couldn't interact with a chest in the park.
Fixed a bug where a picture in the main story stayed frozen on the screen.

Note 1: If you are experiencing crashes or freezes try running the game in windows 7 compatibility mode!

Note 2: You can use save files from v1.1full once completed (Just copy over the save files)

Note 3: If you cant extract the game please download the latest version of winrar or 7zip

P.S.:
The "Full" in the thread-title is incorrect.
This is 1.2a.
1.2 Full will be released at the beginning of july.

Act 3 v1.2a
Updates to the story and renders:
Main quest renders: 100
Collectible renders: 30
Animations: 1

Updates to game-play:
30 NEW* Hidden collectible pictures
New puzzle cave level

Updates to maps:
Birds now fly around
New "Underground" cave map

And some other minor changes and updates.
Screenshots:

Links:
My Sister Mia Act 1 (COMPLETE EDITION)
Win Version
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_1__COMPLETE_EDITION_.rar from fboom.me (533.26 MB)
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_1__COMPLETE_EDITION_.rar from rapidgator.net (533.26 MB)
My Sister Mia Act 2 Version 1.0 Full
Win Version
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_2_Version_1.0_Full.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_2_Version_1.0_Full.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Mac Version
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_2_Version_1.0_Full_MAC.rar from rapidgator.net (1.96 GB)
Download My_Sister_Mia_Act_2_Version_1.0_Full_MAC.rar from fboom.me (1.96 GB)
Living with Mia Act 3 Version 1.2a HOTIFX
Win Version
Download Living_with_Mia_Act_3_Version_1.2a__HOTIFX_.rar from rapidgator.net (423.75 MB)
Download Living_with_Mia_Act_3_Version_1.2a__HOTIFX_.rar from fboom.me (423.75 MB)
Mac Version
Download Living_with_Mia_Act_3_Version_1.2a__HOTIFX__MAC.rar from fboom.me (434.93 MB)
Download Living_with_Mia_Act_3_Version_1.2a__HOTIFX__MAC.rar from rapidgator.net (434.93 MB)

Perestrelo - Family Life - 2 Obedience - Version 0.1.3

Developer / Publisher: Perestrelo
Tags: perestrelo, morgan, pedro-ivanov, renpy
Language: Eng/Rus
Version: 0.1.3
Size: 1151 megabytes.
Description:

Pedro loves his family, sometimes he does it even a little bit too much. everything was so good. until Lola came to their lives. Acting on the order of the most powerful mobster in the town, Lola quickly managed to bend all the Morgans to submission and now it only depends on Pedro how far this dangerous situation will go.

Will Pedro manage to get rid of Lola's really hypnotic influence on his family? Maybe, he will even manage to use this influence for his own profit? Or he's just a wimp and he won't be able to do anything but helplessly watch the most famous villains of America - the Adams family little by little taking total control of his family?

Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Family_Life_-_2_Obedience_-_Version_0.1.3_win.rar from fboom.me (576.96 MB)
Download Family_Life_-_2_Obedience_-_Version_0.1.3_win.rar from rapidgator.net (576.96 MB)
Mac Version
Download Family_Life_-_2_Obedience_-_Version_0.1.3_mac.rar from fboom.me (574.06 MB)
Download Family_Life_-_2_Obedience_-_Version_0.1.3_mac.rar from rapidgator.net (574.06 MB)

MystiaLoad Games - Breeders of Zuertopias - Version 0.0.1

Developer / Publisher: MystiaLoad Games
Tags: Futa, 3d Game, Management
Version: 0.0.1
Size: 97 megabytes.
Description:

This is a Indie Erotic game that the player becomes a Breeder to catch and breed monster-human hybrids and satisfy their desires.

This game will have islands that will have their own monsters to tame so discovering them is going to be an adventure.

Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Breeders of Zuertopias [V0.0.1] .rar from fboom.me (97.28 MB)
Download Breeders of Zuertopias [V0.0.1] .rar from rapidgator.net (97.28 MB)

Springwind - Love Bite - Version 0.2

Developer / Publisher: Springwind
Tags: springwind, romance, thriller, horror,
Version: 0.2
Size: 596 megabytes.
Description:

He lived by his own rules and principles. But the unpredictable fate took its toll. Remain true to yourself or omit all the rules and agree with your fate? Is this a difficult beginning of new life? Or maybe... its her end...​
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download LoveBite-0.2_by_SpringWind-pc.rar from fboom.me (321.60 MB)
Download LoveBite-0.2_by_SpringWind-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (321.60 MB)
Mac Version
Download LoveBite-0.2_by_SpringWind-mac.rar from fboom.me (274.65 MB)
Download LoveBite-0.2_by_SpringWind-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (274.65 MB)

Pandelo - My Sweet Neighbors - Version 0.10 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Pandelo
Tags: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blonde, Erotic Content, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur
Version: 0.10 + Walkthrough
Size: In Links.
Description:

You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved in a new apartment.
Most of your new neighbors are nice, espacially the cute woman next door.
You didn't know much about her, except that she has a 18 year old daughter.
At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter the first time
and if you are gentleman enough - she could be your key to mothers. heart!
.or maybe you hit the jackpot?
Changelog v0.10:

- Added day 10 with more than 800 new images and 11 new animated scenes

About v0.10

It's your first day back at work after the vacation with the girls.

Depending on your choices in the morning and earlier days, it could be a very interesting day at your office ;)

If you'll visit the gym with your neighbors daughter after work and what happens there, will also depend on your earlier choices.

You'll also going to meet Miko the first time, your neighbors co-worker.

In the evening... Well, you'll see ;)

Credits:

A special thank you to SDevil, Shaun Skelton, David, TyWebb, uncejay and timoflea for helping me with proofreading and beta testing!

Again thank you so much for keep supporting me and all the kind words on the game! :)

If you have any questions, suggestions or only want to say hello, feel free to send me a pm, write a comment or join our Discord server ;)

Now I wish you a lot of fun with My Sweet Neighbors v0.10 :)
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download My_Sweet_Neighbors_0.10-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (1.30 GB)
Download My_Sweet_Neighbors_0.10-pc.rar from fboom.me (1.30 GB)
Mac Version
Download My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (1.26 GB)
Download My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.10-mac.rar from fboom.me (1.26 GB)
Android Version
Download MySweetNeighbors010-0.10-release.apk from rapidgator.net (439.90 MB)
Download MySweetNeighbors010-0.10-release.apk from fboom.me (439.90 MB)
Walkthrough
Download Walkthrough_msn_v0.10.pdf from fboom.me (419.26 KB)
Download Walkthrough_msn_v0.10.pdf from rapidgator.net (419.26 KB)

Nenad Asanovic - Adventure of Willy D Version - 0.21

Developer / Publisher: Nenad Asanovic
Tags: nenad asanovic, adventure, animated game
Version: 0.21
Description:

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​
v.0.21
First thing to all new userts, don't use your old savegames instead read text "how to use savegames from previous version".

This update contains fix for some old bugs and also main story content is added. You may notice that Left click for skipping text is bit more sensitive then it was before. Well it is not my fault it is new Version of Visionaire engine. I will try find solution for texts in future but as for now seems I am stuck with this "default" one. There are probably more bugs caused by migrating to new version of engine that will need fixing so please report all you see or find suspicious to my discord bug-report channel.

I hope you will have fun with this new version
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Willy_D_021 - (4 x 1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part3.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part4.rar from fboom.me (1000.52 MB)
Willy_D_021 - (4 x 1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Willy_D_021.part4.rar from rapidgator.net (1000.52 MB)

OneHandGamesStudio - Secret Service X - Demo

Developer / Publisher: OneHandGamesStudio
Tags: onehandgamesstudio, 3dcg, action, adventure, male protagonist, sexy girl, big tits, big ass, all sex,
Version: Demo
Description:

The game takes place in 2072 in the fictional city of River City. The main character is a young agent with the code name 42. His tasks in the mainstream will be operations under cover, from the teacher to the hermit magnate.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Secret_Service_X__Demo__Windows.rar from rapidgator.net (944.88 MB)
Download Secret_Service_X__Demo__Windows.rar from k2s.cc (944.88 MB)
Mac Version
Download MacSecretServiceX.rar from rapidgator.net (952.65 MB)
Download MacSecretServiceX.rar from k2s.cc (952.65 MB)
Linux Version
Download Secret_Service_X__Demo__Linux.rar from rapidgator.net (951.77 MB)
Download Secret_Service_X__Demo__Linux.rar from k2s.cc (951.77 MB)

Aui - Milf in Time - Version 0.0.8 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Aui
Tags: RPG, 3DCG, BDSM, Femdom, Masturbation, Voyeurism
Version: 0.0.8 + Walkthrough
Description:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.​
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Milf-in-Time-0.0.8-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (960.91 MB)
Download Milf-in-Time-0.0.8-pc.rar from k2s.cc (960.91 MB)

TremmiGames - Office Seduction - Version 0.2

Developer / Publisher: TremmiGames
Tags: tremmi, 3dcg, big breasts, blowjob, erotic adventure, exhibitionism, handjob, milf, oral sex, visual novel
Description:

Hello, my followers, this is the first version of my second project.
I want to share it with you and now you can taste this game
This theme is very interesting to play. It is a simulator of an office worker.​
Version 0.2

1)We added new female character - Eva. You can see her in the shop and then speak with her. It is small part of introducing her as a character of sales managment. (plans about her in 0.3 version - add her in diary, creation an office room for her and one small quest.)

2) Fiona. You remember that she is an office cleaner. And we had a problems with her and Kelly parts of code. This version solve all conflicts and now we have separated labels for both of them. We added new point that count our meeting with Fi and block your meeting with her once again in one day.

Moreover - we fix small bug with communication between Bob and Fi when the game stops after some of variants. (For version 0.3 in plans allow Fi moving in working cab near finishing of working day, but it is not 100% :) )

3) The biggest addition. We created an everyday quest while you are working. It is simple clicker. The more hours you are working the more harder is difficulty of clicker. HINT: use space and mouse button.

4) Graphic improvement. Why did this version create so long ? The answer is - we completely reworked reception. We did it more friendly, warmer and nicer. You will see. It is really good. Compare and mark it.

5) We added new content with July. It connected with her passion of gumbling. Win her quiz and get some fapstuff. (small part of it) (In plans: version 0.3 brings us invite to her house)

6) Developing HR first event. We create one more repeatable part of "communication" with Mary. She wants more. You want more. We add more. (In plans - one mainplot quest with her and one of other character).

7) We added new plot-branch. It is about hero`s room and the secret of his bedroom.

8) New quest about strange bottle and new interview with Mary.

9) We added some small changes with speaking and fixed small problems with points.

10) We fixed problems with July mood and lust.

11) We working on timetables of characters and now almost 50% of it is ready. (How it works. At this moment all moving is under script control. We want to create a system of characters movement in game without dependence on main character. It will give us really full freedom from linear movings).
Screenshots:

Links:
Win/Linux Version
Download Office_seduction-0.2-pc.rar from k2s.cc (404.95 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (404.95 MB)
Mac Version
Download Office_seduction-0.2-mac.rar from k2s.cc (357.35 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (357.35 MB)
Android Vrsion
Download Office_seduction-0.2-release.apk from rapidgator.net (352.88 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2-release.apk from k2s.cc (352.88 MB)

Team Ravel - Hey, Sis - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: Team Ravel
Tags: team ravel, visual novel, interactive, erotic adventure, sexy girl, big tits, beautful ass, erotic content, groped, family sex
Version: 0.1
Description:

The story of the game focuses on a brother-sister relationship.
Kate - Andy's sister is a completely normal person, whilst Andy isn't.
After Andy gets thrown out of his current home, he has to stay at his sister's, and now he has to make a choice - to follow his urges, or to try and act normal.

Gameplay:

Our game takes a form of a visual novel, where you - as Andy, live with your sister and make some important choices during your stay there.
For every decision you make, a hidden point system will lead to different dialogues and ending in the future.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Heysis-0.1-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (202.70 MB)
Download Heysis-0.1-pc.rar from k2s.cc (202.70 MB)
Mac Version
Download Heysis-0.1-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (161.96 MB)
Download Heysis-0.1-mac.rar from k2s.cc (161.96 MB)

JWBNovels - Torrid Tales - Version 0.2

Developer / Publisher: JWBNovels
Tags: jwbnovels, renpy, female protag, multiple protag, aliens, ntr, big dick, cuckold, all sex, sausage deepthroat, lesbian
Description:

We get to follow along with many characters along the main story plus multiple side stories as well. So whats it about you ask, Without giving away to much and spoiling the story for some. A small neighborhood gets paid a visit and unknowingly becomes part of a science project that corrupts their morals and leads them to a lifestyle of debauchery.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win/Linux Version
Download TorridTales-0.2.0-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (509.87 MB)
Download TorridTales-0.2.0-pc.rar from k2s.cc (509.87 MB)
Mac Version
Download TorridTales-020-mac.rar from k2s.cc (468.72 MB)
Download TorridTales-020-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (468.72 MB)
Android Version
Download TorridTales-0.2.0-release.apk from k2s.cc (467.41 MB)
Download TorridTales-0.2.0-release.apk from rapidgator.net (467.41 MB)

Fasder - Life - Version 0.07.03

Developer / Publisher: Fasder
Tags: Incest, Big Boobs, Romance, Brother-Sister
Version: 0.07.03
Description:

Life is about Mark living his day to day life.
Changelog:

v0.07.03

Added 141 new renders.
##Changed the window icon for the game.
##Added two scenes with Helen connected to the thesis.
##Added an icon for Life.exe
##Added graphics to the earplugs in the inventory.
##The thesis, website and programming stat will no longer be shown in the statmenu when you have reached their maximum value.
##Added to the scene with Jenna and Jenny at the pool.
##Added a scene with Jenna and Jenny in the gym.
##Changed the thesis cap to 15, up from 5.
##Added a follow-up to Sarah's topless scene at the pool.
##Added a new scene with Sarah in Sarah's bedroom.
##Enabled and implemented the strap-on for purchase.
##Implemented the powersupply for Diane's laptop if you never slept with Helen.
##Implemented the powersupply for Diane's laptop if you did sleep with Helen. ##Added two scenes with Helen while walking.
##Added new achievements to the achievements menu.
##Changed and re-wrote a lot of dialogue.
##Fixed a lot of bugs.
##Fixed some spelling mistakes.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Life-0.07.03-win.rar from k2s.cc (730.37 MB)
Download Life-0.07.03-win.rar from rapidgator.net (730.37 MB)
Mac Version
Download Life-0.07.03-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (727.45 MB)
Download Life-0.07.03-mac.rar from k2s.cc (727.45 MB)

Veqvil - Love and Submission - Version 0.06

Developer / Publisher: Veqvil
Tags: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal,
Version: 0.06
Description:

After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.

Gameplay:
As the title implies, there are two paths you can go for, you either build up a romantic loving relationship or approach a "different" kind of relationship.
My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet.

Screenshots:

Links:
Win/Linux Version
Download LaS-0.06-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (792.57 MB)
Download LaS-0.06-pc.rar from k2s.cc (792.57 MB)
Mac Version
Download LaS-0.06-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (744.95 MB)
Download LaS-0.06-mac.rar from k2s.cc (744.95 MB)

Stiglet - The Visit - Version 0.3 + Incest patch

Developer / Publisher: Stiglet
Tags: stiglet, visual novel, ren'py, 3dcg, animated, milf, incest, voyeurism, oral sex, masturbation, big tits
Version: 0.3 + Incest patch
Description:

A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download TheVisit-0.3-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (436.24 MB)
Download TheVisit-0.3-pc.rar from k2s.cc (436.24 MB)
Mac Version
Download TheVisit.app.rar from k2s.cc (389.08 MB)
Download TheVisit.app.rar from rapidgator.net (389.08 MB)
Android Version
Download TheVisit-03-release.apk from k2s.cc (384.63 MB)
Download TheVisit-03-release.apk from rapidgator.net (384.63 MB)
Incest patch
Download patch0.3.rar from k2s.cc (898.62 KB)
Download patch0.3.rar from rapidgator.net (898.62 KB)

Zee95 - The Way - Version 0.10a

Developer / Publisher: Zee95
Tags: incest, short, mom-son, life simulater,
Version: 0.10a
Description:

You 18 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download TheWay-0.10-pc.rar from k2s.cc (377.19 MB)
Download TheWay-0.10-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (377.19 MB)
Mac Version
Download TheWay.app.rar from k2s.cc (330.05 MB)
Download TheWay.app.rar from rapidgator.net (330.05 MB)
Android Version
Download The Way [v0.10a].apk from k2s.cc (324.17 MB)
Download The Way [v0.10a].apk from rapidgator.net (324.17 MB)

DDfunlol - Saturday Night - Version 2

Developer / Publisher: DDfunlol
Tags: ddfunlol, visual novel, big breasts, quests, adventure
Version: 2
Description:

Good morning. I decided to call this new game Saturday Night. This is a trial version, (short version), I would like to know if you like the beginning of the game. I promised it when I started with Marie, the game is and will remain free, it's for waiting between updates.​
Change-Log:

V2
This week end I had to close quests, they will have prevented you from advancing in the game.
There are a few things missing, I'll try to add them this week.
You must restart the game at the beginning. The old savegames will not work.
More about the new version.
-New customers and quests
To help you, the first customers tell you what he is looking for, later,it will be more difficult.
-View from the sky to find the customers.
-Add Items, inventory and wallet.
-New map : An alley. (The quest was deactivated)
-option "SPEAK" with customers.
-Added various animations in the club to make it more "alive".
-Kyle is a great help.
-It lacks translation checks to do.

Beta
For those who have not read the previous information, it is a beta version.
This version is limited, most things are disabled and closed.
The first customers of the game gives access to other customers or events according to your choice.
If no bug is encountered with the first mission, the rest of the game should be easy.
If everyone reaches the end without any problems, the final version will be "Normally" next week.
IMPORTANT :
The translation was not checked.
The dialogues will be modified.
Some pictures will be redone, Naomi's hair is limited in movement.
The old backups does not work.
If you need help, talk to Kyle.
All critics are welcome.
Too fast,too slow, incoherent story etc....
If several people are of the same opinion, the scenario can be modified.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download Saturday_Night_-_Version_2.rar from k2s.cc (462.04 MB)
Download Saturday_Night_-_Version_2.rar from rapidgator.net (462.04 MB)

Lust & Passion - A Wife And Mother - Version 0.04 + Compressed Version

Developer / Publisher: Lust & Passion
Tags: incest, milf, mom-son, lust and passion, lesbian, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group sex, domination, submission, anal, interracial, corruption
Version: 0.04 + Compressed Version
Description:

My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband's new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Sophia is a high school teacher and former college lecturer. She comes from a wealthy academics family. In this new town she will be gradually confronted with many delicate situations, both familial and extra-familial, full of temptations and taboos, accompanied by the mother of all questions: what's really right and what's really wrong? An odyssey of emotions.
So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
Content: 266 new renders and 9 new scenes (mostly very small ones)

So, this is by far the shortest update! Most of the scenes are again very elaborate and detailed. That's why I think 266 renders of that kind in 4 1/2 weeks are not that little. I've worked about 400 hours on this update!

Info about this release: It contains the half of day 4. The main focus of this update is the introduction of many new important characters.

I tried my best to reduce or speed up everything rather "unimportant" and make it smoother.

The next update will have a leap in time of 1 week to day 11 noon. Important: it doesn't mean there will be 6 days less of story! All together there are still 30 playable days! The characters will just follow their normal lives for one week.

The house and especially the hallway (3rd floor) will be renovated!
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (728.27 MB)
A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (1.95 GB)
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04_pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (728.27 MB)
Compressed Version
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04-pc-crunched.rar from k2s.cc (577.09 MB)
Download A_Wife_And_Mother-0.04-pc-crunched.rar from rapidgator.net (577.09 MB)

Alteus - Fall of Ashenburg - Version 0.61

Developer / Publisher: Alteus
Tags: alteus, lesbian, group sex, femdom, fantasy, masturbation, male protagonist, corruption, renpy
Version: 0.61
Description:

Hi, my name is Alteus, one of the developers of the the adult game, Fall of Ashenburg. We believe, that it is possible to create games which combine classic adventure game elements with complex combat system and high quality adult content. Our main goal is to provide this experience for the gaming community. We have held back the release of our game to public, in order to provide hours of gameplay even with the first release. I hope you will enjoy playing with it as much we have enjoyed creating it.

Changelog

v0.61
Bugs
Fixed the bug which caused an error when you speak with the Headmistress.

Content
Hall of Mysteries
New dialogue option for Vivianna: Hall of Mysteries.
Unlock Hall of Mysteries on the map. Once you are there, you can apply various adjustments in order to quickly bypass the RPG combat challenges of the game.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download FallOfAshenburg-0.61-pc.rar from k2s.cc (864.12 MB)
Download FallOfAshenburg-0.61-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (864.12 MB)
Mac Version
Download FallOfAshenburg.app.rar from rapidgator.net (822.89 MB)
Download FallOfAshenburg.app.rar from k2s.cc (822.89 MB)

Tremmi - Office Seduction - Version 0.2 Final

Developer / Publisher: Tremmi
Tags: tremmi, renpy, 3dcg, handjob, male protagonist, oral sex
Version: 0.2 Final
Description:

Hello, my followers, this is the first version of my second project. I want to share it with you and now you can taste this game. This theme is very interesting to play. It is a simulator of an office worker.

Changelog

v0.2 Final
I turn off possibility to lose job
Screenshots:

Links:
Win/Linux Version
Download Office_seduction-0.2final-pc.rar from k2s.cc (404.53 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2final-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (404.53 MB)
Mac Version
Download Office_seduction-0.2final-mac.rar from k2s.cc (357.47 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2final-mac.rar from rapidgator.net (357.47 MB)
Android Version
Download Office_seduction-0.2-release.apk from rapidgator.net (352.88 MB)
Download Office_seduction-0.2-release.apk from k2s.cc (352.88 MB)

Back