3D Games [Rpg, Action, VN, Adv.....]

Jan The Spider - Deviant Discoveries - Version 0.30

Developer / Publisher: Jan The Spider
Tags: ren'py, adventure, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, sexual training, spank, corruption, teacher, school, uniform, janthespider
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.30
Size: 676 megabytes.
Description:

You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
V 0.30.0 Changelog:

So this update is probably the biggest in regards to behind the scenes work, even though I tried my best to put as many scenes as I could it doesn't really compare to the amount of work my coder put in to this update.

Seeing as Vaasref, who rewrote all of the code, and reworked all of the game's systems that is the main reason for this version bump.

Now this time, and probably also going forward, I'll try to split the changelog into scenes and other visible content, and then the inner workings and changes in code.

Let's start with the former:

New location:

The stripclub, where the girls can be set to work, netting you a passive income each night. You'll also be able to watch the girls perform and in this update you can get a private dance from one of them.
New Character:

Alexey, who is the owner of the stripclub. You'll have to talk to him in order to unlock the features of the club.
New scenes:

Chrystal's performance and her private dancing.
Lola's show
Kara's dancing
Harley's performance
Yuki's dancing
Then we'll move on to the latter.

Script/Coding:

Correcting various typos.
Rewriting the game logic hopefully dealing with the bugs.
Laying the foundation for better, deeper and more connected storylines.
Tweaking "tutoring" difficulty.
Implementing the first drafts of coming GUI.
Compressing images from now on.
Known bug: Currently the rollback function doesn't work, so just try to not do anything that requires that function until it's fixed.
Note from Vaasref:

Due to the nature of the work on the backend of the game and my recent arrival on this project things didn't have time to settle down yet.

What that means for you is that for the next few updates your saves will probably not work from a version to the next.

And while I'll try to keep my naming OCD in check to avoid unnecessary save breaking, as the game currently undergoes massive backend changes and save breaking will be mandatory until I finish pumping out all sorts of new functionalities for Jan the spider to go crazy with.

And finally a few words from me(Jan):

Really looking forward to hear your thoughts on this version and I thank you for your continued support.

So have fun, and put those girls to work.

Cheers.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Deviant_Discoveries_-_New_Version_0.30.rar from depfile.com (676.57 MB)
Download Deviant_Discoveries_-_New_Version_0.30.rar from fboom.me (676.57 MB)
Download Deviant_Discoveries_-_New_Version_0.30.rar from rapidgator.net (676.57 MB)

NSFW Space - Spaced Out - Version 0.9.1

Developer / Publisher: NSFW Space
Tags: nsfw space, renpy, adventure, fantasy
Version: 0.9.1
Size: 1320 megabytes.
Description:

The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you'll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.
This is the fix for the crash when you masturbate with Lana for the first time and choose to cum on her and it also adds a new dialogue when you wake up after having sex with Megan that adds a bit of context. 0.3.1 saves are compatible
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Spaced_Out_-_Version_0.9.1.rar from depfile.com (1.32 GB)
Download Spaced_Out_-_Version_0.9.1.rar from fboom.me (1.32 GB)
Download Spaced_Out_-_Version_0.9.1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.32 GB)

Carolight - Sensual Samantha - Version 0.3 Fixed

Developer / Publisher: Carolight
Tags: carolight, handjobs, blowjobs, corruption, rpg, blackmail
Version: 0.3 Fixed
Size: 579 megabytes.
Description:

Introducing Samantha, you will take the role a young women who has led a sheltered life under the wing of a tight family, you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away, as such you developed into a shy & timid character. You have a sister, whom you have not seen in years after she left home under unknown circumstances.

The journey begins where, your father for your own sake throws you out of the family home, forcing you to make a new start. Only to soon you get drawn into a web of lies, oppression, conflicts & corruption.

Changelog

old
99 new CG's
3 new animantions
Additional information: Old saves do work, but use a save before you go for the milk on the previous version, this is because I had to make some changes after the supermarket milk event.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Sensual_Samantha_-_Version_0.3_Fixed.rar from depfile.com (579.17 MB)
Download Sensual_Samantha_-_Version_0.3_Fixed.rar from rapidgator.net (579.17 MB)
Download Sensual_Samantha_-_Version_0.3_Fixed.rar from fboom.me (579.17 MB)

Icstor - Milfy City Version 0.2d + Incest Patch + Compressed + CG + Guide

Developer / Publisher: ICSTOR
Tags: icstor, 3dcg, male protagonist, anal sex, oral sex, big tits, blackmail, incest, masturbation, milf
Version: 0.2d + Incest Patch + Compressed + CG + Guide
Size: 5470 megabytes.
Description:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​
Updated: 2018-05-09

Newest incest sex game from ICSTOR​

Content Changed
Patch is adding incest content to the game.

Patch Instructions
Put the "patch.rpy" file into the "game" folder.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download MILFY CITY GUIDE V0.2.rar from fboom.me (3.94 KB)
Download MILFY CITY GUIDE V0.2.rar from rapidgator.net (3.94 KB)
Download MILFY CITY GUIDE V0.2.rar from depfile.com (3.94 KB)
Milfy_City_Version_0.2d_ - (3 x 1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part3.rar from rapidgator.net (1.57 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part3.rar from fboom.me (1.57 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part1.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part2.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
Download Milfy City Version 0.2d .part3.rar from depfile.com (1.57 GB)

Aui - Milf in Time - Version 0.0.7f + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Aui
Tags: 3DCG, BDSM, Femdom, Masturbation, Voyeurism
Version: 0.0.7f + Walkthrough
Size: 830 megabytes.
Description:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.

Changelog

- New Engine (New navigation in the world)
- Reworked scene with s*s at the beginning
- New scene with m*m at the beginning
- New screen with s*s after the arguement in the morning / "Use your imagination"
- New Character (Stella) + scene with her
- New scene with a*nt and m*m (Dream sequence)
- New screen with m*m and a*nt after the c**sin scene / "Use your imagination"
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Milf_in_Time_-_Version_0.0.7f.rar from depfile.com (830.74 MB)
Download Milf_in_Time_-_Version_0.0.7f.rar from fboom.me (830.74 MB)
Download Milf_in_Time_-_Version_0.0.7f.rar from rapidgator.net (830.74 MB)

InterLEWD Creations - Monster Girl Tailes - Version 0.12.0 Public

Developer / Publisher: InterLEWD Creations
Tags: 3D, Action, ADV, Simulator Game Life, Dating Sim, Monster Girls, Straight, Big Breasts, Boobies
Version: 0.12.0 Public
Size: 1590 megabytes.
Description:

Monster Girl Tailes is a 18+ hentai adventure game based on harem anime where you find sexy monster girls and then seduce them into lewd acts.
Story. You are the newest student to the Monster Girl Hunter Academy. For as long as you can remember you have wanted to be a monster girl hunter, and now you've finally been accepted into the academy. There is just one problem. You're a lousy fighter. Abysmal. The worst. However, you have a secret talent nobody knows about. Every girl you sleep with falls in love with you. If only you could find a way to turn that to your advantage.

Changelog

In this release I fixed some bugs with the Quick Save/Quick Load to properly restore your previous game state.
Unfortunately your old saves won't work any more :(
I also added a character customisation screen so you can change your waifu's eye colour, hair colour, hairstyle and skin tone.

This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Monster Girl Tailes - Version 0.12.0 Public.rar from depfile.com (1.59 GB)
Download Monster Girl Tailes - Version 0.12.0 Public.rar from rapidgator.net (1.59 GB)
Download Monster Girl Tailes - Version 0.12.0 Public.rar from fboom.me (1.59 GB)

Hydrahenker - Time Loop Hunter - Version 0.10 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Hydrahenker
Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sci-fi, School Setting, Simulator
Version: 0.10 + Walkthrough
Size: 1480 megabytes.
Description:

You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people's minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go.. But who says that you can't have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.

Changelog

Hospital location.
New character: Cynthia.
New memories: Day 1, Day 2, Dana, Mom, Cynthia.
1 new Fun Points available.
Update renpy version. (Thanks to Strange Creature)
Refactor memory system (Thanks to Strange Creature)
Enhancement changes under the hood. (Thanks to Strange Creature)
Screenshots:

Links:
Download TimeLoopHunter-0.10.00.rar from depfile.com (1.48 GB)
Download TimeLoopHunter-0.10.00.rar from rapidgator.net (1.48 GB)
Download TimeLoopHunter-0.10.00.rar from fboom.me (1.48 GB)

Slonique - Love Thy Neighbour - Version 0.9 + Incest patch

Developer / Publisher: Slonique
Tags: slonique, 3dcg, male protagonist, voyeurism, seduction
Version: 0.9 + Incest patch
Size: 1080 megabytes.
Description:

So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor.

She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art.

She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her.

Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Love_Thy_Neighbour_Version_0.9.rar from depfile.com (1.08 GB)
Download Love_Thy_Neighbour_Version_0.9.rar from rapidgator.net (1.08 GB)
Download Love_Thy_Neighbour_Version_0.9.rar from fboom.me (1.08 GB)

Erodraw - Harem Villa - Version 1.0 Final

Developer / Publisher: Erodraw
Tags: erodraw, big boobs, group, incest, milf
Version: 1.0 Final
Size: 2240 megabytes.
Description:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is...
Screenshots:

Links:
Harem_Villa_Version_1.0_Final - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part2.rar from fboom.me (293.72 MB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part1.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part2.rar from depfile.com (293.72 MB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Harem Villa Version 1.0 Final.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (293.72 MB)

VRanimated - RWBY trainer - Version 0.38

Developer / Publisher: VRanimated
Tags: bdsm, toys, hancduff, dungeon,
Version: 0.38
Size: 763 megabytes.
Description:

you are in front of Ruby Rose, a former student of Beacon Academy and the main protagonist of RWBY. Well former cause now she is captured in a dungeon and captive on a bed. Use the in-game control to activate the egg inside her and make her reach climax.

Changelog:

This time we've done some graphical work testing out some alternative lighting as well as character style. We've also added in keyboard control of the game, which works the same as the Weiss System.

Gameplay Controls:

There are 3 Levels for the remote control egg vibe
Off = 0
Low = Number 1
Medium = Number 2
High = Number 3
The goal is to gradually increase the intensity of the vibrator to bring Ruby to orgasm. Crank the intensity up to high too fast and you'll increase her discomfort level. The higher her discomfort the slower the orgasm meter will fill, so you'll need to lower the intensity of the vibration or turn it off all together.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download RWBY trainer [v0.38] .rar from depfile.com (763.98 MB)
Download RWBY trainer [v0.38] .rar from fboom.me (763.98 MB)
Download RWBY trainer [v0.38] .rar from rapidgator.net (763.98 MB)

PikoLeo - Ana - True Daughter - Chapter 3 - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: PikoLeo
Tags: pikoleo, teacher, milf, renpy
Version: Chapter 3 - Version 0.1
Size: 216 megabytes.
Description:

A short story about Tatjana. Placed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. It gives some clues for change in Tatjana attitude in Chapter 3. Made in Ren'Py.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Ana_-_True_Daughter_-_Chapter_3_-_Version_0.1.rar from depfile.com (216.69 MB)
Download Ana_-_True_Daughter_-_Chapter_3_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (216.69 MB)
Download Ana_-_True_Daughter_-_Chapter_3_-_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (216.69 MB)

Xagrim's Gameforge - The Promise - Version 0.25b + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge
Tags: xagrim's gameforge, 3dcg, male protagonist, animated, big tits, masturbation, milf, voyeurism, seduction, corruption, exhibitionism
Version: 0.25b + Walkthrough
Size: 1520 megabytes.
Description:

You played as a man aged forty who has promised your family al lot.
And now its the time to make the promise real.
You must work hard and make many decisions for your life.

v0.25b
Fix some bugs in the clothes store that stuck the game
v0.25a
Fix the black Screen bug for the garbage at the pool (Waste Job)
Now the clothes store should be open, when you go with your wife to it.
Content 0.25:

· Add the clothing store
· Add the changing rooms in the public pool
· Add the 3 step of the waste event
· Add 2 new fotoshootings with your wife
· Add 118 images (2 bathroom, 34 fotoshooting, 42 public pool, 19 waste event, 21 clothing store)
· Add one animation (waste Event)
Gameplay:
· Make it easier to find the exit from different maps
Bugfixing:
· Fix that the message comes after jogging "bring her home" when you click on your house door
· Fix that after you reach a relationship with Lisa about 30 you couldn't ask her about her day
Known issues: Fixed and rework in next versions:
· Rework images with mistakes or with i'm not satisfied
· Rework some animations because they have mistakes or with i'm not satisfied
· All things like dialogs, storyparts, will be overhauled, this are only the first steps.
Plans for 0.3 (Planed release date at the beginning of June):
· More about Lisa
· Many minor improvements (Skip function in some situations and much tips from the community more)
· Change the grinding
· More about the global main story
· Some other Things
Screenshots:

Links:
Download The Promise Version 0.25b.rar from depfile.com (1.52 GB)
Download The Promise Version 0.25b.rar from rapidgator.net (1.52 GB)
Download The Promise Version 0.25b.rar from fboom.me (1.52 GB)

Perestrelo - Family Life 2 - Obedience - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: Perestrelo
Tags: Incest, Family, Group, HandJob,
Language: Eng/Rus
Version: 0.1
Size: 532 megabytes.
Description:

Pedro loves his family, sometimes he does it even a little bit too much. everything was so good. until Lola came to their lives. Acting on the order of the most powerful mobster in the town, Lola quickly managed to bend all the Morgans to submission and now it only depends on Pedro how far this dangerous situation will go.

Will Pedro manage to get rid of Lola's really hypnotic influence on his family? Maybe, he will even manage to use this influence for his own profit? Or he's just a wimp and he won't be able to do anything but helplessly watch the most famous villains of America - the Adams family little by little taking total control of his family?
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Family_Life_2_-_Obedience_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (532.69 MB)
Download Family_Life_2_-_Obedience_Version_0.1.rar from depfile.com (532.69 MB)
Download Family_Life_2_-_Obedience_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (532.69 MB)

Inceton - Living with Mia - Act 2 - Version 1.1a

Developer / Publisher: Inceton
Tags: inceton, rpg, 3dcg, erotic adventure, sexy girl, big tits, big ass, family sex, brother-sister, voyeur
Version: Act 2 - Version 1.1a
Size: 1100 megabytes.
Description:

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.
Living with Mia v1.1a is now live for all 30$ Patrons!
There are a shit ton of updates we hope you will like them. Lets go trough them all :)

Updates to the story and renders:
Main quest renders: 258
Side quest renders: 60
Collectible renders: 30
New intro pictures: 4
New Intro animation
------------------------------
Total renders: 352

Updates to the game graphics:
All render are now FULL HD
The game is now 1920x1080
The game is now full-screen

Updates to game-play:
The game is now open world
Earn/spend money (foundations for future side-quests)
You can buy items (foundation for future side-quests)
Added fast-travel
30 Hidden collectible pictures (Can you find them all?)
Races! (Are you fast enough?)
Gamble! (Are you lucky enough?)

Updates to intro/settings:
You can use the keyboard to input names/relationships (Thank god!)
Option to play/pick music from settings menu
Option to change window color from the setting menu

Updates to maps:
Redesiged and updated Town map
New buildings: BlockBuster, Office, Drug Store
New interiors for: Post Office, BlockBuster, Office, Drug Store
Updated interior for: Shitty Wok
Updated suburbs map
Updated interiors for: Home, Home 2nd Floor, Backyard

And some other minor changes and updates. :)

Phew! That's it. We really hope you will like it!

If you find any bugs feel free to report them to us.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Living_with_Mia_-_Act_2_-_Version_1.1a.rar from depfile.com (1.10 GB)
Download Living_with_Mia_-_Act_2_-_Version_1.1a.rar from rapidgator.net (1.10 GB)
Download Living_with_Mia_-_Act_2_-_Version_1.1a.rar from fboom.me (1.10 GB)

Bright Sun Studios - Blooming Love - Version 0.15

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
Tags: bright sun studios, renpy, lesbian, big breasts
Version: 0.15
Size: 545 megabytes.
Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...
Screenshots:

Links:
Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from depfile.com (545.86 MB)
Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from fboom.me (545.86 MB)
Download BloomingLove-0.15.rar from rapidgator.net (545.86 MB)

Usagitriplesix - Interns Of Ecstasy Island - Version 0.081

Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob
Version: 0.081
Size: 297 megabytes.
Description:

Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.

Changelog

• Error in the jellyfish event code was fixed. Player preferences are no longer reversed.
• Optimized PNGs for the mirror "avatar" images in an attempt to reduce lag.
• Addressed some minor story typos.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from depfile.com (297.50 MB)
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from fboom.me (297.50 MB)
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.081.rar from rapidgator.net (297.50 MB)

Naughty Games Plus - Hot Hot Hot Spring - Version 0.0.2 Demo

Developer / Publisher: Naughty Games Plus
Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
Version: 0.0.2 Demo
Size: 221 megabytes.
Description:

You are a young guy, which worked on several restaurant as apprentice. You did well and was quite happy, but you feel that something was missing. One day you receive a letter from an unknown uncle Tom. He offer to you the opportunity of a lifetime, he gives to you his ISLAND! Soon you decide to move on that and understand what that mean...
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from depfile.com (220.99 MB)
Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from fboom.me (220.99 MB)
Download Hot_Hot_Hot_Spring_-_Version_0.0.2_Demo.rar from rapidgator.net (220.99 MB)

Erodraw - Harem Villa - Version 1.0 Final Completed

Developer / Publisher: Erodraw
Tags: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Inces
Version: 1.0 Final Completed
Size: 2240 megabytes.
Description:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is...

You're jumping maps to maps, meeting with people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score with them. You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and increase the total rent of the villa, to help your Mom. To thanks you she is sharing 25% of the total rent with you. The more people are satisfied to live her, the more they pay (for example if people get 100 desire, they'll pay 100% more)

You will evolve your relationship with girls you like, and unlock many types of scenes. Once you get enough Desire, you need to find a scene with the girls that will unlock the rest. (requirement of place, time, have done specific quests etc...)

Changelog

The final Harem Villa's Update
Here is What this last Update will bring:
- 2 last unique events of Aiko.
- Many new parts of the grand quest to reach the end of the plot.
Many month ago, I had different plans for this end, but Finally, I came back to what I wanted to do ^^. You will have to finish every Unique events of every people to finish the Grand Quest, because every characters is needed for this end.
I only focused on the essential, that is the story, so don't expect modifications of graphics or functions, it only brings scenes/dialogues ^^.
Preview of the content's story: You are looking for a way to beat Dibela, After some research you've found a way, with River, and you'll work on releasing it, but it seems you'll need other girls.
The Update is the final so it will reach the end of this plot, until the final situation.

Cheat codes

Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
Works only once.
punishme : scene with Dibela

new cheatcodes 2/12-2017
First, I added a new cheat code last Update, I forgot to post it x)
iamatable
Gives 200$/day
I deleted every posts before patreon's new rules, just in case. Here 3 old codes for you :D
touchme42
Iloveeroniverse
fg4d6s4f
You should get enough money with that :p
Oh and, I added patreon codes in the Infobox, now when you use a patreon code, It will tell you which effect you activated, if you have already used it, and if the codes doesn't exists. Now You'll know exactly what it is about :D
ALERT! there is just a minor bug, it tells you you already used it just after using a code, it works, it's just an error from my infobox
Screenshots:

Links:
Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (293.72 MB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from depfile.com (1.95 GB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from depfile.com (293.72 MB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Harem_Villa_-_Version_1.0.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (293.72 MB)

Mr.C - Corruption - Version 0.95

Developer / Publisher: Mr.C
Tags: unity-3d, erotic adventure, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, milf, erotic content, seduction, lesbian, harem, mrc
Version: 0.95
Size: 1500 megabytes.
Description:

The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
You can see different events for each corruption level.​
Change log:

- Hospital corruption beginning event
- Dr.Ann & Nurses treatment scene in the ward (5 Level scenes)
- Receptionist Talk scene (4 Level scenes)

- Dr.Ann event scenes by level in her office
(You can also see the new character hospital director for a moment.)

- Dr. Ann Check-up 5 level scenes (This event can be held on Tuesdays and
Thursdays through the receptionist)

- Lounge nurses event scenes (5 Level scenes)

- Emily new level scene
- Emily Taking picture scene

-New UI : The new UI will only appear if you restart the game.
1. You can now call a woman anywhere, not just in the room. You can use
the cell phone icon at the top of the screen
2. You can check the corruption level of each character through the
diary at the top of the screen.

-Changing working hour: Now it is Evening that MC finishes working at Café.

Computer password: 1546
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from depfile.com (1.50 GB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from rapidgator.net (1.50 GB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.95.rar from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

Darkhound1 - Holiday Island - Version 0.0.9.3

Developer / Publisher: Darkhound1
Tags: 3DCG, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism
Version: 0.0.9.3
Size: 468 megabytes.
Description:

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on an Pacifc island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.

Changelog

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
The update contains more than 200 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
Natasha gets nightbar drink scene
Natasha gets workout pullups scene
Heather gets some sexting pictures
Heather gest the night bar drink scene
Heather gets the walk on the beach scene
Jessica gets some new sexting images
Aly gets some sexting images
Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest
Aly/Jennifer quest ends with Aly swimsuit posing
Lacey nightbar poledance scene
Lacey gets nightbar drink scene
Lacey workout weight lifting scene
Lacey workout pecs training
Lacey workout pullups scene
Lacey walk on the beach scene
Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)

Minor improvements and changes
In case more than the displayed number of girls are currently at the location ,you get a button to shuffle them
Save games can be deleted now with a click of the mouse. There is a new trash can icon to support that
Missing Natasha profile pictures for her sexting images added

Bug fixes
Amy showering event was blocked by her masturbation event. So it did not happen as it was supposed to be.
Breast bump event with Ivy could leat to a crash when she is in her basic swimsuit.
Natasha was missing the "talk about her" option. This has been fixed.
Is the update going to break save games?:
Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked. Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from fboom.me (468 MB)
Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from depfile.com (468 MB)
Download Holiday Island 0.0.9.3.rar from rapidgator.net (468 MB)

FFCreation - Freeloading Family - Version 0.71

Developer / Publisher: FFCreation
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
Version: 0.71
Size: 397 megabytes.
Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.

About mod / Install mod

Unzip Incest Mod.7z and place file FF_v0.7-ic-patch-v0.4.rpy in \game folder.

Starting a new game or first time loading a save it will ask you to set your sister's name automatically.

Changelog

Fixed bug that would reset pacifism to 1
Resolved issue where 6 images in the gallery would be forever locked (now ALL images in the gallery should be unlockable)
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from depfile.com (397.88 MB)
Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from fboom.me (397.88 MB)
Download Freeloading Family Version 0.71+Incest patch.rar from rapidgator.net (397.88 MB)

Grimar Horns - Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0

Developer / Publisher: Grimar Horns
Tags: grimar horns, rpgmaker, fantasy, adventure, big breasts
Version: 1.1.0
Size: 533 megabytes.
Description:

You are a young Woman living with her father in a small village.
But someday all changed.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from fboom.me (533.63 MB)
Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from depfile.com (533.63 MB)
Download Four Unkown Cosmos Kisses - Version 1.1.0.rar from rapidgator.net (533.63 MB)

Five Against One - Drawing My Life Intro - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: Five Against One
Tags: five against one, renry, male protagonist, mf, straight sex, shemale, romance, seduction, slice of life, handjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, cunnilingus
Size: 456 megabytes.
Description:

For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​
Screenshots:

Links:
Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from depfile.com (456.05 MB)
Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from fboom.me (456.05 MB)
Download DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01.rar from rapidgator.net (456.05 MB)

LisB - Love is Black - Version 0.4

Developer / Publisher: LisB
Tags: Male protagonist, Masturbation, Grope, Sleep Molestation
Version: 0.4
Size: 776 megabytes.
Description:

The story is about a young man who moves to live and work in an old boarding house because of complicated circumstances. It seems that his life has been ruined and it will never be the same, when, all over the sudden, he is happy to know that, he is the only person in the whole house and that his main duties are to help the residents of this old boarding house.

Screenshots:

Links:
Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from fboom.me (776.29 MB)
Download Love_is_Black_-_Version_0.4.rar from rapidgator.net (776.29 MB)

V1si0n4ry - Tonight is the Night - Version 2.0 Completed

Developer / Publisher: V1si0n4ry
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Anal sex, Vanilla sex
Version: 2.0 Completed
Size: 327 megabytes.
Description:

Tonight is the Night is a story of a regular guy in a night of his life when everything just seems to work out all right... Or not. It all depends on the player.

Changelog

- Chapter 2 added. Nightclub path is now fully available.
- 200+ new images and pages.
- "Go back to where I was" option replaced by "Roll back last choice" option which lets you go back to the last game changing decision you made before game over.
- Minor typo corrections.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from fboom.me (327.98 MB)
Download Tonight_is_the_Night_-_Version_2.0.rar from rapidgator.net (327.98 MB)

Astaros3D - My Cute Roommate - Version 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch

Developer / Publisher: Astaros3D
Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream
Language: Eng/Rus
Version: 0.7.2 EX + Walkthrough + Incest Patch
Size: 2840 megabytes.
Description:

Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

"Screwdriver Location:"
Talk to the shop keeper, get her fully naked and keep visiting until she mentions you should come by at night.
Visit her when the clock goes from 10pm to 11pm and the event will trigger.

"Console Commands"

anna.heart = xxx
barbara.heart = xxx
cousin.heart = xxx
dean.heart = xxx
director.heart = xxx
emily.heart = xxx
jenny.heart = xxx
nurse.heart = xxx
salesgirl.heart = xxx
trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know

Screenshots:

Links:
My_cute_roommate_0.7.2ex - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (911.39 MB)
Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download My_cute_roommate__0.7.2ex.part2.rar from fboom.me (911.39 MB)

AdultJunkie - Lawyer By Trade - Version 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Dating Sim, Domination, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Seduction
Version: 0.03 Enhanced edition + Walkthrough
Size: 383 megabytes.
Description:

Its an adult novel and a story about a man starting his first job as a lawyer without previous work experience. (Its a short demo version)​

"Changelog"

v.0.3
Redone all the models. Rendered in full hd. New style of gameplay. Overhauled the entire game
v0.22
added 40 new screens, added new storyline, small improvements, new sexy scenes...

v0.21
small improvements, changed the gameplay per request,

New explicit scenes( i know you guys will love it)

Little story continuation
v0.2:
Added new content( over 50 pics, 100 lines of story...) added small tunes, small improvements.
First explicit scene!!!
Although save game works from version 0.1 i recommend starting it over.
Remember i integrated hidden point system so choose your path wisely ( some scenes are only available with certain choices)...
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from rapidgator.net (383.83 MB)
Download Lawyer_Enhanced__0.03.rar from fboom.me (383.83 MB)

Daniels K - Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2

Developer / Publisher: Daniels K
Tags: Male Protagonist, School, Romance
Version: 1.2
Size: 1960 megabytes.
Description:

The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.

v1.2
This is by far the most kinky and "sexually charged" version so far, might have gone a bit overboard with it to be honest but hey, the more the better, right? There's also a small "golden" fetish inside for the jerk route... Pretty solid version, important choices, most images so far in a single update and 2 video animations!
I have a lot of great ideas still to come, really wished I could put them all in this version but sadly there was no more time. At the end you will be faced with 3 choices, to go on with Chloe, "Help Eve", or help Abigail. The Eve part is already done and it's great, the other two choices will be completed in the coming version (Just so you know where a good save point is).
Also a bug was spotted, pretty harmless but can break the story a little bit in some cases. If you have a saved game before the Ritual scene, before the girl in the hallway asks you to help her I recommend you use that one and skip over the parts that you already seen(if you didn't participate in the ritual). Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to get right back to it. What happens is that if you didn't participate in the ritual the character thinks he did and it might seem a bit off, that was a coding error.

v1.1 Fix
Bugfixed
File minor size (Images in .jpg instead of .png)

v1.1
The story goes on after the lake party and brings new events and curious scenarios, as well as exciting new adventures! As said in a previous post Anna has the spotlight but Chloe, Rose and some new faces make themselves known! I believe this update is even better than the demo version but I'll let you be the judge of that... It seems there's more to the story that previously thought... No more spoilers!
Also, some scenes will be accessed if you have done certain things (This will be made clear in the walkthrough in a few days.)
Finally found a better video converter for the animations, so expect them to only get better from now on! I really hope there is enough time in the next update to try out something new with the video animations.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.96 GB)
Download Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.2.rar from fboom.me (1.96 GB)

Runey - Harem Hotel - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: Runey
Tags: Male Protaganist, 3DCG, Harem, Honey Select, Dating Sim, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Femdom, Tsundere, Yandere, Exhibtionism, Group Sex, Creampie, Cosplay
Size: 797 megabytes.
Description:

You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train your maid. Harem Hotel includes animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, unique characters and fetishes, over 105 unique scenes, over 12,000 words, over 1,000 images, and way, way more to come.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (797.72 MB)
Download Harem_Hotel_-_Version_0.1.rar from rapidgator.net (797.72 MB)

T4bbo - Babysitter - Version 0.1.2 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Seduction, Groped, Corruption, Voyeur
Version: 0.1.2 + Walkthrough
Size: 3470 megabytes.
Description:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.
There are three main visible stats in the game: Girl's Friendship, Girl's Horniness and Money. You can see them at the top right and left corner of the screen. There is also one hidden stat and that is how horny you are. Based on these stats and your interaction with enviroment the story paths unfold.

v.0.1.2
Soon

v.0.1.1b

- Fixed several incorrect images

- Fixed a bug in Karaoke that would not increase Date Points after a certain song.

- Changed the cliffhanger slightly, so it's less abrupt

- Fixed bugs when looking at Christine's PC

- Cleaned up several awkward sentences throughout the new update

- Fixed bug on Day 11 where the player was unable to take Christine's panties

- Also, on Day 12, Christine's panties no longer break the laws of causality

- Fixed a longstanding bug on Day 10 when Robert goes to visit Christine

- Fixed issues with the Broken Heart ending

- Changed some descriptions to better line up with the accompanying images

- Fixed a bug in the second interactive section of Karaoke

- Added Cheats (click on the calendar in the top right)

- Changed function of skip buttons

- Updated walkthrough with additional information and renamed routes to Corporate Route and Patreon Route

- Corrected many typos and superfluous ' marks throughout the game. There is still a lot to go, but proofreaders need more time. :)

- Added more transitions between scenes during day 11 and 12

- Made it easier to hire Sonya on Day 2 and made it, so failure to do so gives and immediate, instead of delayed Bad Ending

- Taking Christine's Pyjamas at the wrong time will no longer end the game but cause a Friendship penalty and possibly cut off early access to Christine's PC

- Mr. Silver' convincing Julia to 'assist' him on Day 5 no longer ends the game

- Christine will not leave you on Day 1 unless her Friend score is at 0 (You basically must be a COMPLETE asshole now)

- Allowed players to infect Christine's PC with Spyware if you miss the opportunity on Day 3

- Fixed several bugs involving incorrect 'else' or 'or' statements, including Christine's bedside table

- Put T4bbo logo and splashscreen in the Android version
Screenshots:

Links:
Babysitter_v.0.1.2 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.61 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.61 GB)

Versusxstudio - Bioasshard Arena - Version 0.03

Developer / Publisher: Versusxstudio
Tags: Oral Sex, Monster, big ass, parody, a female protagonist
Version: 0.03
Size: 789 megabytes.
Description:

It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4. It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise. So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you. The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, especially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? Bioasshard. But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2ndone. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.​

What is Bioasshard?

o It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4.

o It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise.

o So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you.

o The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, specially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? -Bioasshard.

o But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2nd one. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.

What about the story of Bioasshard?

o One thing to keep in mind is: that the release we just made is Bioasshard Arena Playground, so this mean it's not the game but the proof of concept for it so everyone can see how it is in its early stages of development. So there's no story in the Arena. This said, the story for the game is already written.

o Have you wondered what would of have happened if c*pcom wouldn't have destroyed Resident Evil with RE6?

o Well we did and this is the result.

o Bioasshard's plot occurs right after the events of Resi-Evil 5. A few months later to be more specific.

o Avoiding spoilers, I'll tell a few of our heroes has been captured and held hostage in a god-forsaken island to be used in some unknown experiments. So they'll have to try and find an escape from there. And that's all I can say for now :/.

How is it gameplay-wise?

o 3rd person shooter. With over-the-shoulder camera and closer view with aiming.

o I guess I can resume it saying: "it's like Resident Evil 5 with some extra mechanics like puzzles and with sexual-attacks".

o As for the controls, I'd like to say I wanted it focused for gamepad-play but I have no pc-gamepad so I couldn't test it. The mechanics are there but untested. They should work but things like camera movement or aiming mechanics may feel rough. This obviously means you can play it with keyboard+mouse.

Adult content?

o One thing to keep in mind is: with this release there's no CGs so there's only "one element" of adult content. This said:

o It mainly focused on two types of content:

o Story-wise sex

o Enemy attacks, called Sexttacks. That's the main effect the new virus causes on infected people: To search uninfected targets to 'force' them to have sex.

o The first type is the one that happens because of the story. This one is more cinematic and of a better quality than the second one.

o The sexttacks are the more common type (well it all depends on your skills to be honest). Right now, in the Arena, 3 different types are present.

Current state of the project?

o It's been more than year since the development started. A lot of systems are already programmed and lots of them are already in the Arena.

o The majority of the systems has been already discussed during the Meguido's Reports in Patreon.

o I'd say the 90% or more of the player's mechanics are already done.

o The Infected have a basic AI in place they spot/hear you, they chase you, they attack you, they stun you then they sexttack you .

o Let's 'resume' it this way:

What it has

Resident Evil 5 character movement style
Walk
Run
Quick-turn
Jump up
Jump Down
Jump Over obstacles
Aiming system with fire-weapons
Aiming system with survival knife
Quick Knife Attack
Inventory (RE5-Style)
Inventory shortcuts (easy access to inventory slots)
Pause Menu
Main Menu (Title-screen)
Game Over Menu
Patch/DLC system
Interacting with: Doors, puzzles, items, key items.
Infected basic AI
Damage system based on damaged part for enemies (yeah aim for the head if you don't want to make it the hard way)
Damage system based on position to target for the Player (watch out for attacks from your back; they can get you stunned in no time)
Physical attack system / Reaction system to sexttacks (a very useful area range counter-attack to get rid of the enemies around you)
Climb ladders
Enemy item-drop-when-dead system (some drop always, some drop randomly)
Weapon upgrade system -not available yet in the Arena-
Mod system for Infected's look -not available yet in the Arena-
Save system -not available yet in the Arena-
Taunt -not available yet in the Arena-
Map -not available yet in the Arena (and not necessary in there I think )-
Gold system -not available yet in the Arena-
Use Item system (like green/green+red/blue herbs) -not available yet in the Arena-
What it does not have (yet)

More types of Infected (dogs, crows. you know the beloved fauna of the Resident Evil universe)
Cloth damage system
More variations in sexttacks
More cameras in sexttacks
Group sexttacks (the possibility for more enemies to join the party :3)
More weapon types (only two in the Arena right now: pistol and survival-knife)
Physical damage system (you know that feeling when you shot an enemy to the leg to go near him to get a context action attack to crush him down or get on his back to break his neck)
A proper and smooth rig for Jill (with better breasts and ass reactions)
A settings system (I guess this one is a must but got no input/interest for it in Patreon so went down in the priorities for launch list)
Real animations for the infected (right now they're dummy animations and poorly made with lots of errors)
An Intermission screen (with a shop and where the weapon upgrade system is placed)
A difficulty mode selection screen (you know, for different kind of players)
Normalized audio and music
What we want to add

A better Jill model overall (better look, better textures, better morphs, .)
A proper physics interaction system (with real interactions and collisions for boobies and all)
Transition animations for sexttacks (instead of that white flash)
Smoother transitions for the different animations overall
A more complex AI for the infected with the ability to jump obstacles and the ability to make better choices when attacking you in group
Bosses, of course
All the sequences/CGs to be real-time
QTE-sequences (that op Chris combo-ing that gigantic rock in the middle of a volcano <3)
And a lot more of that Resident Evil-esque universe stuff
Final words

o Depending on when you read this, before or after playing the Arena (yeah I know you can skip this wall-text and look for that highlighted word or link to download and start playing asap :D), you may be wondering something about the length of the Arena. Even if you didn't play it yet, I'll tell you now: The Arena is really short.

o And with more than a year in development, why is it so short? (you may be wondering, or maybe not but I don't really care because I'm going to explain you why anyway lol)

First let me say that the Arena 0.0.1 is no more than just a PoC (Proof of Concept)

With all the systems it has in place it would have been easy to make it longer (as long as I wanted it to be ^^) but there is an important problem:

The PC where the game is developed in.

These are the main specs of this archaic pc:

· AMD FX-4100 Quad-core @3.59 GHz

· 8Gb RAM

· AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (6738) 1024 Mb GDDR5

· MoBo basic fan so no OC is even possible

When making the last part of the Arena we realized it was impossible for this PC to handle anything more. So we had to redesign the level to finish the arena in there.

o With that cleared up it's important to say this game is planned to be completely FREE. but your support is necessary and deeply appreciated to be able to continue developing it. And this is not something we're saying just to increase numbers but because it's a reality. We're not lying and just in case you think we are, here's a video so you can see how the game runs right now on the pc.

o Yeah if you compare it to the short videos above, you'll notice a lot of differences. First one is in the above videos I could even use a recorder software while in this one I had to use my phone, because there's no way in this world I can play it with the recorder open. In the past few weeks/month the pc has gone even worse and I'm pretty sure it's about to die L. Constant crashes, black screens, forced hard resets that led to black screens instead of initializing windows, auto-resets with the same results (but in this case losing everything I had not saved), "out of video memory." messages/crashes with the same result (losing everything unsaved) and the scariest/annoying one (scary because I really thought it was gonna die) is the one when trying to turn it off but it keeps resetting without even reaching the log-in screen and forcing me to turn it off via power supply. Meh. a nightmare but I had to keep on going, there's no way I could throw so much time working on it to the trash can. Apart from that I have to apologize for the shitty resolution and quality but that's the best my phone can do XD. In any case just so you can confirm you can't blame my phone for the bad framerate in the video, the second part of the video is there so you can take a look how's the quality of the phone when recording something normally (And also the world debut of my little rabbit called Pepito <3).

o Sorry for the crying, that's not cool nor even correct but I really wanted to let you know why we need your support.
"Changelog"

v0.0.3

+Added+ A little easter-egg/extra in the Main Menu/Title Screen for those who complete again the Arena

+Changed+ When an Infected discovers you from a high distance it pops to your direction without turning animation. This should have changed now

+Changed+ Small tweak to the inflation morph to try and avoid some clipping in the cloth

+Changed+ The "help" text for the Patreon option in the Main Menu/Title Screen

+Changed+ Version Number on Main Menu/Title Screen and in the Results Screen to reflect the new version

+Bugfix+ Sometimes when aiming or getting hit Jill's model start to glitch (like vertices going crazy around the map) and stop after a second or two.

+Bugfix+ When getting KeyItems you can see Jill going naked for a second

+Bugfix+ When triggering the end of the countdown scene while being sexttacked the QTE UI graphics will remain there even when you auto-counter it after the scene

+Bugfix+ Grammar error in the first door when examining it while still closed

Bioasshard Arena v.0.0.2 Released!

This one is focused mainly on bugfixing. But also added a feature vastly demanded: Settings Menu.

From this menu you can configure many aspects of the game like Audio, Graphics and Gameplay stuff (including a configuration for the Sexttacks duration [​IMG] ).

Good news:
All the bugfixes made!
17 total changes, including Add-on, Changes and Bugfixes!
Settings Menu available in the Main Menu/Title Screen and the Pause Menu during game!
Updated the Readme! file with the new stuff so read it, please!

Bad news:
After so many days talking about a patch for the new version, it ended up being a fully-rebuilded version. Sorry about that. Because we added a new plugin, the patch wasn't able to add the necessary dependencies.
Tried to fix the "exploding model" glitch just to discover that my PC (Meguido's) said "enough is enough". I'm unable to import new models with morphs... So this means this will be limiting a lot unless we start getting more support that allows us to finally get new hardware and send these ones to hell.
Early version has been removed from the server. So this way you can always download the latest version (this is for now, when we release an actual patch, the version won't be removed obviously XD).
v0.01

Known Bugs / Glitches (working on fixing them)

(Common) Visual glitch that happens randomly when attacking with the survival knife causing a blood impact fx to show when not hitting anything.

(Rare) Sometimes hit impacts are not counted as such but as miss for the accuracy stat.

(VeryRare/Probably AMD old or my pc only specific problem) Sometimes when aiming or getting hit Jill's model start to glitch (like vertices going crazy around the map) and stop after a second or two.

(Common) Due to the impossibility of fully test the Arena, there's a huge chance that you'll find some cameras to go through the map or through the models. Usually the rest of the cameras are good, so if you find this problem, change to another camera (LMB/RMB | LB/RB | L1/R1).

(Rare) Sometimes depending on the distance to the infected and also depending to the distance behind him to a wall, shots may miss due to a miscalculation in the process of collision detection. This bug is almost fixed and will be included in the first patch.

(Common if you have a pc like mine) When climbing a ladder, due to the slowness of the pc, Jill may get stuck when finishing the climb. Only solution to this is to not have a pc like mine (or older if that even exists).
Screenshots:

Links:
Download BioasshardRelease0.0.3.rar from fboom.me (789.65 MB)
Download BioasshardRelease0.0.3.rar from rapidgator.net (789.65 MB)

Deafperv - Seducing The Devil - Version 0.2

Developer / Publisher: Deafperv
Tags: visual novel, 3dcg, corruption, milf, oral, anal, feet, voyeurism, harem, pov, masturbation, bdsm, handjob, lesbian, seduction, orgy,
Version: 0.2
Size: 1180 megabytes.
Description:

You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family for you to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?
Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They so aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But what your friend and her mother have anything to do with you meeting your girlfriend? Are you tangled in somekind of mess?
Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?

v.0.2
N/A

v.0.1
First ever release

162 renders

4361 words in total
Screenshots:

Links:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB
Seducing_The_Devil_v.0.2.rar (1.18 GB)

CheekyGimp - Where The Heart Is - Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full

Developer / Publisher: CheekyGimp
Tags: cheekygimp, 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, visual novel, romance, corruption,
Version: Ep1 - Version 0.05 Full
Size: 709 megabytes.
Description:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Ep.1 v.0.03
For those who've played the previous version, you might notice I've removed/ reduced some scenes from Ep1. These aren't gone -they've just been re-sequenced and will appear at the end of episode 2. This current release contains a revised episode 1 and an unfinished episode 2. The final version of episode 2 will be ready in a week. I also switched from .png to .jpg, to reduce the file size.

v0.02
New file doesn't progress the story much beyond the last update, but I have made a lot of changes. Most of the internal monologue has been removed. Some option changes, some render updates and one added item to the Monica character's backstory....
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from fboom.me (709.76 MB)
Download Where The Heart Is [Ep1 v0.05 Full].rar from rapidgator.net (709.76 MB)

Kuggazer - Max's life -Version 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Kuggazer
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, 3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination
Version: 0.14 Fixed + Walkthrough
Size: 4750 megabytes.
Description:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.

So i want first to finish 0.12 and i cant beat the arnold i found the way to make him weaker but still its doesnt allow me to beat him ?

It's a bug. Press space bar until you win

v.0.14 Fixed
Changelog:

Fix for sexyshop at night

Fix for Sohpia house title screen

Fix for Rita in m's room. Now it is rightly present only in the evening.

Changelog:
Add 1 model
Add 1 prostitute
Reintroduced Mei
Reintroduced Dominique
A few scenes at home.

Changelog 0.13
Almost all the scenes in "Home" are redone( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia's mother are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Introduced a new character (only introduced)

Added 3 new locations

New ui

New navigation system to avoid unnecessary clik

All scenes can be reviewed via the achievements page

All videos have been created with audio.
Screenshots:

Links:
Maxs_life_0.14_fixed - (3 x 1.95 GB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from fboom.me (864.58 MB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Maxs_life__0.14_fixed.part3.rar from rapidgator.net (864.58 MB)

FTBSoftware - The Hotel Manager - Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher: FTBSoftware
Tags: male protagonist, oral sex, animation, hotel management, romance
Size: 205 megabytes.
Description:

Centers around a guy (Mr. Rogers) who takes over the management of a failing hotel. The original design was to be a resource management/business simulation game but it soon became obvious that story was far more interesting than yet another earning X pounds in Y weeks type of game. Although some game aspects are still present and the choices made will have effects within the story, the story has prevailed.
While the center of the main characters attention at the beginning will be his secretary Sophie there are plenty of other female characters in the story and I plan on letting my Patreon's influence who gets the lion share of development time and welcome any suggestions they may have for how this can be made a better experience for all.​
Screenshots:

Links:
Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from fboom.me (205.58 MB)
Download The Hotel Manager [v.0.1].rar from rapidgator.net (205.58 MB)

T4bbo - Babysitter - Version 0.1.2 Fixed + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Seduction, Groped, Corruption, Voyeur
Version: 0.1.2 Fixed + Walkthrough
Size: 3470 megabytes.
Description:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.
There are three main visible stats in the game: Girl's Friendship, Girl's Horniness and Money. You can see them at the top right and left corner of the screen. There is also one hidden stat and that is how horny you are. Based on these stats and your interaction with enviroment the story paths unfold.

v.0.1.2 Fixed
It fixes the bug that prevents continuing in the v0.12 the Robert and silver routes, the bug that blocks the scene where Jess approaches and then rejects the MC in the sauna and another bug right before the sauna scene.

v.0.1.1b

- Fixed several incorrect images

- Fixed a bug in Karaoke that would not increase Date Points after a certain song.

- Changed the cliffhanger slightly, so it's less abrupt

- Fixed bugs when looking at Christine's PC

- Cleaned up several awkward sentences throughout the new update

- Fixed bug on Day 11 where the player was unable to take Christine's panties

- Also, on Day 12, Christine's panties no longer break the laws of causality

- Fixed a longstanding bug on Day 10 when Robert goes to visit Christine

- Fixed issues with the Broken Heart ending

- Changed some descriptions to better line up with the accompanying images

- Fixed a bug in the second interactive section of Karaoke

- Added Cheats (click on the calendar in the top right)

- Changed function of skip buttons

- Updated walkthrough with additional information and renamed routes to Corporate Route and Patreon Route

- Corrected many typos and superfluous ' marks throughout the game. There is still a lot to go, but proofreaders need more time. :)

- Added more transitions between scenes during day 11 and 12

- Made it easier to hire Sonya on Day 2 and made it, so failure to do so gives and immediate, instead of delayed Bad Ending

- Taking Christine's Pyjamas at the wrong time will no longer end the game but cause a Friendship penalty and possibly cut off early access to Christine's PC

- Mr. Silver' convincing Julia to 'assist' him on Day 5 no longer ends the game

- Christine will not leave you on Day 1 unless her Friend score is at 0 (You basically must be a COMPLETE asshole now)

- Allowed players to infect Christine's PC with Spyware if you miss the opportunity on Day 3

- Fixed several bugs involving incorrect 'else' or 'or' statements, including Christine's bedside table

- Put T4bbo logo and splashscreen in the Android version
Screenshots:

Links:
Babysitter_v.0.1.2_fixed - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2_fixed.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2_fixed.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.57 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2_fixed.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Babysitter__v.0.1.2_fixed.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.57 GB)

Psycho Delusional - Dark Neighborhood - Chapter 3 Bonus Edition

Developer / Publisher: Psycho Delusional
Tags: Visual novel, Lactation, Incest, Demonic, Milf, Big tits, Embarrasment
Version: Chapter 3 Bonus Edition
Size: 3000 megabytes.
Description:

Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay. It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Screenshots:

Links:
Dark_Neighborhood_CH3_Super_Gamer - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download Dark_Neighborhood_CH3_Super_Gamer.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download Dark_Neighborhood_CH3_Super_Gamer.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.04 GB)
Download Dark_Neighborhood_CH3_Super_Gamer.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download Dark_Neighborhood_CH3_Super_Gamer.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (1.04 GB)

Developer / Publisher: Perverteer
Tags: Incest, Anal, Lesbian, Corruption, Voyeurism, Masturbation, MILF, Group Sex, BDSM, Family Sex
Version: 0.9 Extra Scened Edition + Walkthrough
Size: 1840 megabytes.
Description:

Until recently you've lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven't seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father.

But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again.

You hesitantly said yes.​

v0.9
Implemented Day 17 and 18
Fixed checking for status of reading Mrs. Smith book
Day 16: Add variable instead of static name in menu option
Day 16: Correctly reference the blackmail option in Dwayne's email
Day 16: Hide dialogue options during restaurant visit with Bella
Day 16: Recognize that the MC has slept in Rachel's bed
Day 15: Fix unavailable nightly visit to Mrs. Smith
Day 14: Fix wording regarding James visit to Hazel
Day 8: Fix incorrect jump to scene with Ana after James' call when you don't have a relationship with her
Day 1: Fix wording
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Sisterly_Lust_0.9.rar from rapidgator.net (1.84 GB)
Download Sisterly_Lust_0.9.rar from fboom.me (1.84 GB)

Mircom3D - The Adventurous Couple - Chapter 5

Developer / Publisher: Mircom3D
Tags: male protagonist, voyeurism, exhibitionist, masturbation, cheating, hotwife, cuckold, threesome, moresome, lesbian, renpy
Version: Chapter 5
Size: 986 megabytes.
Description:

You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download TheAdventurousCouple-pc.rar from rapidgator.net (986.20 MB)
Download TheAdventurousCouple-pc.rar from fboom.me (986.20 MB)

NOTvil - GRAY - Version 0.6

Developer / Publisher: NOTvil
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Platformer, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism,
Version: 0.6
Size: 2206 megabytes.
Description:

This is a very strange story about a little robot that wakes in a very strange place with a very strange purpose. All he knows are chambers with some kind of puzzles. He doesn't know why,but something inside is telling him that he should overcome all this hard traps and lasers. Lasers, lasers and lasers... Dammit, no more lasers, i am sure he hates them. But why is he doing this? He doesn't understand what is going on until he gets in a bar. A bar? Yes, but now he is not a robot anymore, now he is a human (or not?). Only you can help our hero in his journey. Help him to find the answers, friends and lovers.

Changelog

Hey guys!
So, the game is devided into two parts now - "Lost Memories" and "Revelations".
If you have finished v0.5, just start Revelations.exe Or GRAY Launcher (Revelations)
If you play for the first time or didn't finish v0.5 then start Lost Memories.exe or GRAY Launcher.

What's new:
- a lot of new renders;
- new sex scenes (more animations);
- now you can use THE SKIP feature (skip the platformer part) WITHOUT the patreon code, just press ESC and click on SKIP;
- balance fixed (spaceship part of v0.5);
- and much more...
Screenshots:

Links:
GRAY_06 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download GRAY_06.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (1.95 GB)
Download GRAY_06.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (206.93 MB)
GRAY_06 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
GRAY_06 - (2 x 1.95 GB)
Download GRAY_06.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.95 GB)
Download GRAY_06.part2.rar from fboom.me (206.93 MB)

Back