Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
Video language: English

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Lesbian bright fuck

It rams in and out of her for most of the scene and ends up being the most extreme sex she's ever had.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Lesbian bright fuck

Alexis Crystal and Antonia Sainz

Cast: Alexis Crystal and Antonia Sainz
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy eve.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexis Crystal and Antonia Sainz

Sindy Rose Lady Kestler double anal fisting

One last thing, about fisting, I love it when you push your hand in, then pull it all out and move it away quite a bit and then thrust it back in again, etc.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 491.9 MB

Download Sindy Rose Lady Kestler double anal fisting

Anie Darling and Tera Link

Cast: Anie Darling and Tera Link

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling and Tera Link

Tiny Man Fists Big Holes (1080p)

Release Year: 2016

There'S Nothing More Euphoric Than Busting A Nut Inside A Chick When You'Ve Pounded The Fuck Out Of Her Pussy. Our Boy Bruce Venture Would Agree And That'S Why He Helped Us Out In Filling Out Tiffany Fox Like A Job Application. Tiffany Is A Freak Herself And Loves Getting Her Pussy Beat To Non Existence. So She Was The Perfect Choice For This Week'S Update For Big Tits Cream Pie. You Don'T Wanna Miss How Bruce Goes To Town On Her Coochie. Enjoy!

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9765kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Tiny Man Fists Big Holes (1080p)

Anal Goliath

It rams in and out of her for most of the scene and ends up being the most extreme sex she's ever had.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Anal Goliath

Cayla and Daisy Lee

Cast: Cayla and Daisy Lee

Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then .

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cayla and Daisy Lee

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Release Year: 2017
Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Cayla and Ellen Betsy

Cast: Cayla and Ellen Betsy

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cayla and Ellen Betsy

Stretching The Holes 2

Studio: Roxy Raye
Cast: Roxy Raye
Genres: fisting

These girls know a lot about anal play. For all this, just need gentle female handles and rubber toys. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.0 MB

Download Stretching The Holes 2

Big Blue Dong Total Anal Destruction

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Balls, Prolapse

An experienced lady has different toys and sometimes they match in color with her clothes. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download Big Blue Dong Total Anal Destruction

Fist In Cunt

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Fist In Cunt

Dependence on fisting!

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Fisting, Anal,Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download Dependence on fisting!

Alex Hard Fist A Punch Hot Jo Anal Gaping Hole On Aband

A sexy Ukrainian woman had a great time in the summer on the seashore, where a friend helped her. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps

File size: 577.5 MB

Download Alex Hard Fist A Punch Hot Jo Anal Gaping Hole On Aband

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Double Anal Fisting

Genres: Double Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse

Girl fisting fist her two girlfriends ass.The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Double Anal Fisting

Ebba and Vinna Reed

Cast: Ebba and Vinna Reed

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba and Vinna Reed

Genres: Anal, Dildo Fucking, Orgasms, Squirt, Squirting

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

Anal Goliath Movie

Size for this lady does not matter, she knows very well that everything will fit her ass. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Anal Goliath Movie

Di Devi and Vinna Reed

Cast: Di Devi and Vinna Reed

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Di Devi and Vinna Reed

Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Cast: Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard t.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Dildo Massturbation

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: Dildo M_ass_turbation

Stripping out of her tight business suit, Tracey reveals her sexy seams and sheer panties. Feeling horny as heel she works herself up with her fingers before puring lube over her sexy pussy and ass before producing a big dildo that will pound both holes hard and deep..

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Dildo Massturbation

Raduga

Cast: Raduga
Genres: Amateur, anal, fisting, prolapse, rosebud, squirt, 1080p

Raduga amateur anal fisting minipack,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Raduga

Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Cast: Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched w.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

SashaStar & Hotkinkyjo fisted by AlexThorn

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

The gorgeous Sasha Star takes out her two foxy butt sluts to play! Dark haired Penny Barber is so glad to be out of her cage, and super blonde Sasha Star is eager to get fucked. First Sasha Star must make sure each ass is tender.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 588.9 MB

Download SashaStar & Hotkinkyjo fisted by AlexThorn

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Cast: Kara & Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and mak.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

sea

Cast: Girls
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, WebCam

Gorgeous brunette loves her toys very much and cannot give up the thrill. The size of the toy is very serious, but her anal can withstand any pressure!

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 604.7 MB

Download sea

Holly Hendrix getting t by Vienna Black so much ass fucking

two beautiful girls play each other, undress each other, caress pussy kiss each other and again caress pussy with tongue and fingers and then take out their intimate toys and start shoving them into the anus and at the same time caressing the clitoris while the girlfriend does not finish

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Holly Hendrix getting t by Vienna Black so much ass fucking

She Brings The Booze

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse
Video language: German

her ass loves to feel big and fat objects in herself, and this time is no exception when there was nothing wrong with her, she asked her partner to stick her arm to her elbow hole right up to her elbow, she gets an inexpressible feeling from this and groans from pleasure!

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download She Brings The Booze

Anal deep dong, fisting and prolapse from HotKinkyJo

Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, WebCam

You won't believe how much this little woman can take, and she absolutely loves stretching this asshole to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 604.7 MB

Download Anal deep dong, fisting and prolapse from HotKinkyJo

Harley Quinn & Jinx: Strapon anal fuck

Genres: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Anal Play, Cosplay, Lesbians, Strap-On

Harley and Jinx play with each other and kiss, show ass. Jinks dumps Harley on the bed, raises her jersey, kisses her tits. Then they both lick Harley's bat and take off her panties. Lying alongside, they fuck themselves in the ass dildos. Then they continue to do it in the pose. Then Jinks puts on a strapon, Harley sucks a dildo of her girlfriend, then lies on back. Jinx fucks her ass with dildo, then turns the pose and continues, slapping her braids. After a while cums in Harley`s ass, pulls out a dildo and sperm pours from Harley's open ass

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26750kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Harley Quinn & Jinx: Strapon anal fuck

Happy Hour Scene

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

A super bubble gum production of lesbian kink! Bright shiny latex hugging everyone`s curves and barely covering any body parts. Sexy models

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Happy Hour Scene

Back