Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

the number of fingers

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download the number of fingers

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Release Year: 2017
Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Goldilocks Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play (2017)

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Goldilocks Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play (2017)

Brunette Diana and her hobby fisting

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Dildo, Anal, 1080p]

Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.6 MB

Download Brunette Diana and her hobby fisting

Soon the pair

Soon the pair are pretty much naked and July bends over to take a big black butt plug inside her ass. Lexi enjoys pulling and pushing her toy into July's tight ass and afterwards, starts to finger her anally before managing to get her whole fist inside July's deep hole. Using a pussy pump, Lexi decides to pump July's ass before she gapes it with her fingers.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Soon the pair

Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

This is a collection of videos from mid 2018- October 2019 from Sicflics. There are a few replicates, but I believe as a megapack, the 7.4% dupe percentage is Ok, and within rules. This site specializes in massive insertions, huge toys, fisting, some watersports, but that's it! Just wrecking holes with insanely large objects, multiple hands, and the like. The models have a range of appearances, but all share a love of destroying their pussy and asshole.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 367.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

we love Lexi's

Wanting to try something new, Lexi then proceeds to shove her foot up inside July Sun's ass! So we have fisting and footsing! This is a first for us here on Fister Twister but we love Lexi's ingenuius ideas! Finally, Lexi moves back to her hands and fists July's ass even more while July enjoys using an Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator on her pussy. We say this was a very successful scene from two stunning dark haired girls!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download we love Lexi's

lesbo

Studio: Veneisse
Cast: Veneisse, SexyNaty
Genres: Lesbians, Extreme, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Fetish, Kissing

Having a little aroused my girlfriend's tongue, licking and caressing her pussy, I decided to try extreme fisting, and began to shove hands deep in the ass ... These are two extreme lesbians, not everyone can double anal fisting!

Format: flv
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

Download lesbo

Big boobed blonde

Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse of her most intimate parts! After licking the dildo clean, Oprah is ready for some lesbian fist fucking. Nicol slides her hand inside Oprah, and works her way so that her whole fist is inside her. Oprah enjoys the sensation of her lesbian fisting .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big boobed blonde

Two men hands in ass

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

Hard anal fisting with one, then with both hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with sound

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 827.5 MB

Download Two men hands in ass

Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl deep fisting & belly bulge.

Cast: Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbi, Prolapse

Fetish Cam Model! Dirty minded MILF that can plant wide and deep. Dirtygardengirl do all extreme anal games including double anal fisting, prolapse, big toys and giant dilations.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 468.6 MB

Download Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl deep fisting & belly bulge.

Brittany & Rachel

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Duration: 13:15

File size: 770.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Dirty Garden Girl

Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse,

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Duration: 8:16

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Gapeway To Heaven

Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Another Wank

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: German Goddess, Jack Off Instruction, Spanking Skirt, Masters Cap, JOI, Fap, Spank Bank, Permission to cum, Tunnel Ass Plug, Redhead, Red Lips, PAWG, GFE, MILF, Big White Ass, Ass Worship, Abigail Dupree

Your here to have another wank
I am not surprised... Your addicted
Naughty masturbater
That's right, stroke that cock day in, day out, your obsession just grows doesn't it?
That's right stroke it just right, jerk your cock like your going to cum on my spread pussy, dripping it into my open butt hole.
Mmm, that's the way, what a perverted wanker you are ;)
A German Goddess in a black Masters cap and spanking skirt whats you to wank to her as she instructs you to. A Girl Friend Experience of being told to wank as you view her fine ass filled naked butt right up close. It is okay wank as you please!

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

Download Another Wank

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Love & Chrissy

Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behind.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Love & Chrissy

ATM Huge Tasty Plug

Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Anal Fisting, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Anal Fingering, Nice Ass, Butt Plug, Anal Masturbation, Butt Play, Anal Gape, Ass Fetish, Asshole Fetish, Big Toys, Butt Plug, Deep Anal, Butt Slut, Female Training, Odd Insertions, Slut Training, Asshole Slave

An incredible mouth and ass slave Abigail Dupree possesses! Her pussy is always spread open by her labia rings, is a constant reminder to her that all her holes are available for use by anyone her Master allows & she is to please them just like she strives to do for her master! A perfect fuck toy!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

Download ATM Huge Tasty Plug

Bella Rolland - Oiled Up Orgasm

They take turns sucking and fucking Seth's hard cock in a ravenous threesome and delectable pussy eating extravaganza topped off with a mouthful of hot jizz for the couple's horny sex maniac girl!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11743kbps

File size: 917.1 MB

Download Bella Rolland - Oiled Up Orgasm

Two Hot Blondes

. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Sparkling Queen

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Balls, Prolapse

An unusual lady picked up a secluded place on the beach for the practice of anal fisting. Download and enjoy!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sparkling Queen

Riding That Fist

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Self Anal Fisting Of My Loose Ass

In any place and at any time, this lady is ready for anal fisting. The lady deserves attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 504.3 MB

Download Self Anal Fisting Of My Loose Ass

The Vanishing Hand

She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download The Vanishing Hand

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

File size: 472.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Claudia Macc and Niky Sweet

Cast: Claudia Macc and Niky Sweet

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all wor.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download Claudia Macc and Niky Sweet

Dildo M ass turbation

Cast: Tracey Lain
Genres: Nylons, Pantyhose, Lingerie

Stripping out of her tight business suit, Tracey reveals her sexy seams and sheer panties. Feeling horny as heel she works herself up with her fingers before puring lube over her sexy pussy and ass before producing a big dildo that will pound both holes hard and deep...

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Dildo M ass turbation

XO speculum and long dildo fuck.

Cast: Hotkinkyjo
Genres: Speculum, Dildo

Hotkinkyjo is one of the most craziest and most extreme anal stretching sluts in the world! Jo is kinky and ana

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8090kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

Download XO speculum and long dildo fuck.

Ebba and Vinna Reed

Cast: Ebba and Vinna Reed

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba and Vinna Reed

Happy Hour Scene

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

A super bubble gum production of lesbian kink! Bright shiny latex hugging everyone`s curves and barely covering any body parts. Sexy models

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Happy Hour Scene

XO speculum and long dildo fuck

Genres: Speculum, Dildo

This video for ass and gape lovers who love to see young girl doing anal fisting and prolapse sex action for guys who are not afraid to watch such extreme ass sex. Watch this young slut getting penetrated hard and comes to an orgasm while anal fisting herself!

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8090kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

Download XO speculum and long dildo fuck

Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Cast: Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard t.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass - FullHD 1080p

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole.

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass - FullHD 1080p

Hot Jo Loves Deep Dildo

Hotkinkyjo X O speculum deep dildo and belly bulge fun movie. Bitch is a fisting professional. Download and enjoy!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Hot Jo Loves Deep Dildo

Back