Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Part one of a 4 part series. Abigail Dupree is working with an insatiable client, which works perfectly for her insatiable asshole. slave Abigail gapes and bounces on various toys warming up with large butt plugs, and anal hooks. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock named Chance. She pounds herself with this large black special toy, until it blows a huge load in her ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 610.2 MB

Download All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Baby Suicide

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

It is a hottttt video, and here you will find all of you love, ahegao, fist, high heels, fishnet, impregnation, JOI, countdown and soo muchh!!! You need see that, if you dont purchase this video, you never will know the true pleasure!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Baby Suicide

Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

Oil & Glitter Fisting Gapes

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dollidoll
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Feet, Fisting, Gape, Latex, Oil

With latex gloves on slutty Dolli makes a huge oily, glittery & creamy mess. After drenching my entire body in oil & glitter I fuck a 12" dildo in three different positions until my pussy is gaping wide. Then I fist my pussy until I'm a giggly & gaping mess! I make sure to show off my feet & stretched hole throughout.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19653kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Oil & Glitter Fisting Gapes

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Sensual Pussy Fisting (Antonia Sainz, Lolly Small) - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Antonia Sainz , Lolly Small
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Today gorgeous petite blonde Lolly Small wants to take part in our fisting challenge so we team her with stunning Antonia Sainz who will know exactly how to take advantage! Antonia starts to suck Lolly's tiny but perfect tits as both girls start this lesbian fisting scene naked and Antonia rubs Lolly's pussy with her hands. She bends Lolly over and stretches her tight teen pussy with her fingers, trying to fit as many as she can inside. She manages four fingers then lets Lolly taste her own pussy juices before she continues working on her juicy twat. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Lolly's pussy and gapes it apart while using her other hand to tease her sensitive clit. Lolly then holds onto the bedframe as Antonia fucks her pussy with a big black dildo and uses her thumb to continue teasing Lolly's clit. She groans and enjoys ever minute of this sex toy play and Antonia eases her pussy slowly ready for what she has planned next! The fisting fun starts and Antonia slide.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Pussy Fisting (Antonia Sainz, Lolly Small) - FullHD 1080p

Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my

Cast: Emmas Secret
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Big Toys, Creampie, Dirty Talking, Gaping

I love Crash and his HUGE fucking knot. He is one of my biggest knotting toys that I have enjoyed many times in my pussy but NEVER in my tight ass. I have Crash fuck my ass hard and deep in 3 positions giving you some great views. Clip ends with a BIG anal creampie and I spread my ass WIDE so you can enjoy my gapping blownout asshole

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16596kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my

Sasha Sparrow, Sheril Blossom

Hot lesbian babes Sheril Blossom and Sasha Sparrow lick each other's pussies. Sheril's pussy fistings.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4400kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.2 MB

Download Sasha Sparrow, Sheril Blossom

Ally Style & Foxie

Genres: All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Foot Fisting

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style & Foxie

Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretchin

Masturbation is fundamentally necessary for earthly happiness. Self pleasure is healthy and necessary to maintain hormone levels. The act in and of itself is pleasing to watch and participate in at any time of the day or night. - A Healthy Compulsive Masturbation which has become a wise replacement for daily actives in life, such as school, rest, work, relationships and more.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short

Roxy Raye-Gaping In Latex

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 960x528, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Gaping In Latex

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Bubble Bath

Cast: Dollidoll
Genres: Anal, Bathtub Fetish, Fisting, Gaping, Submissive Sluts

Bubble bath time gets so kinky and messy today, come watch me play! I tease you underneath the bubbles then finger my ass and insert two large butt plugs. Stretching out my hole leads to playing with my pussy until I fuck my ass with a glass dildo. Finally I fist my asshole and gape nice and wide for you! Anal fisting lasts for a little over a minute.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19773kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bubble Bath

My Pokemon

My Pokemon Arbok For stretching my Pussy, Extreme action!

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13791kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download My Pokemon

Monster Dildo Sluts

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Stuffs bottles, Extreme Penetration

Monster toys are engulfed to see who can handle the most in their gaping pussies and assholes. See who is crowned "Queen of the Big Holes"!

Duration: 1:17:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Monster Dildo Sluts

Abigail Dupree Pussy Fisting short

Masturbation is fundamentally necessary for earthly happiness. Self pleasure is healthy and necessary to maintain hormone levels. The act in and of itself is pleasing to watch and participate in at any time of the day or night. - A Healthy Compulsive Masturbation which has become a wise replacement for daily actives in life, such as school, rest, work, relationships and more.

Download Abigail Dupree Pussy Fisting short

Little compilation

Little compilation from my webcam show yesterday, from Elise...

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13616kbps

File size: 587.6 MB

Download Little compilation

Pussy Fisting short

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretching

Download Pussy Fisting short

Push it real goood

Extreme only anal kinky insertions huge dildos from Sexy Elise!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13791kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

Download Push it real goood

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Compilation

Sexy and kinky girl Elise big anal bizarre insertions Compilation!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13659kbps

File size: 450.1 MB

Download Compilation

Nikolettas XL anal demolition

Cast: Queen Nikoletta aka Nikoletta Joy (Ketsweet
Genres: Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Big Natural Tits, Prolapse, Rosebu

Our beautiful Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' stars in this thrilling update, destroying her greedy asshole with three gargantuan dildos from "Hankeys Toys"! These are amongst the very biggest dildos they make, and only the most depraved monster cock craving whores would even dream of fucking them. The XXXL '', "Mateo" and "Boss Hogg" dildos are all gigantic in size, with a minimum 4' thick shafts and in various lengths. Nikoletta is on heat, and she wants to devour every one of them in her ass, completely destroying it entirely as she engulfs them one after the other. See her begin with the , slamming up and down its thick ridged shaft so deep we couldn't believe our fucking eyes! She sinks over 10' of its 17' shaft into her bowels, making her belly bulge from the inside till she reaches her first, mind blowing orgasm. Her first toy is conquered, now its time for the 'Mateo', with it's bulbous 4' thick head, it's not easy to get it in, but Nikoletta takes it like the professional anal who.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

Download Nikolettas XL anal demolition

Work it, Anal fisting

Sexy super girl Double Anal extreme fisting from muscle hands!!!

Duration: 5:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13187kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Work it, Anal fisting

Interactive Camshow part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting

Sexy girl amateur extreme games on cam, hard insertion and fisting. enjoy!

Duration: 1:03:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 950.2 MB

Download Interactive Camshow part 8

Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short 1080p

Download Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short 1080p

Double Anal

Kinky girl Double Anal penatration extreme action, cam show!!!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4545kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

Download Double Anal

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

House Of Fyre Mallory Sierra and Taurus Angel Catwomans Coercion - Full HD 1080p

Catwoman arrives to rescue Batman who's been kidnapped by Poison Ivy and the Joker. What she doesn't know is that she's about to get fucked hard by these lesbian beauties. She gets tied up and exposed by these girls whilst they tease her with their fingers and toy. Catwoman gets held down so Poison Ivy can play with her smooth wet pussy. She slides her fingers in 1 at a time until her whole fist is inside her.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7515kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download House Of Fyre Mallory Sierra and Taurus Angel Catwomans Coercion - Full HD 1080p

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

My Pokemon Arbok For stretching my Pussy

Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Dildo, Threesome, Fisting, Anal, DA

Siswet19 is anal only stretching queen. Most of the time, she does not play with her pussy. Her major skills are in extremely deep and girthy anal insertions. The ratio of her body size and her hole size is simply amazing. Sometimes it makes you wonder how the insertions she is performing are even possible. Recently siswet19 got a Mr. Hankey's Goliath dildo and her first try was pretty deep. Cannot wait for her train to take the dildo much deeper.Recently Elise is performing with a male, she can take really deep double fisting, make sure you don't miss that content.

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13791kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download My Pokemon Arbok For stretching my Pussy

Anal fisting makes me squirt

Cast: LilySkye
Genres: Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbian, Toys, Kissing, Dildo

Lots of hard anal play and very deep dildo, hard anal fisting until I squirt all over myself.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

Download Anal fisting makes me squirt

Fisting orgy

Sweet kinky girls Fisting games action, amateur video watch Enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4007kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 297.5 MB

Download Fisting orgy

Siswet Inserting Bosshog June 2020

Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Dildo, Threesome, Fisting, Anal, DA

Siswet19 is anal only stretching queen. Most of the time, she does not play with her pussy. Her major skills are in extremely deep and girthy anal insertions. The ratio of her body size and her hole size is simply amazing. Sometimes it makes you wonder how the insertions she is performing are even possible. Recently siswet19 got a Mr. Hankey's Goliath dildo and her first try was pretty deep. Cannot wait for her train to take the dildo much deeper.Recently Elise is performing with a male, she can take really deep double fisting, make sure you don't miss that content.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11363kbps
Audio: 192kbps

Download Siswet Inserting Bosshog June 2020

Fisting party

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Hot kinky jo and gf Fisting party extreme action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 588.9 MB

Download Fisting party

Prolapse Fuck

Amateuir kinky woman Prolapse fucking fisting extreme action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8011kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Prolapse Fuck

Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his being a courtesan herself and his a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Back