Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

UsalKav131

Fisting Session with Doris

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English

Doris' kinky demeanor is well known... and we love her for that. This petite vixen tried everything but she still wants more. Maybe this is her reason to sign up for this fisting session with the lovely Lolly. She is definitely looking forward to it... just like us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Fisting Session with Doris

Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p

Gorgeous Squirting Lesbians

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fistin, Vibrator, Extreme

Gorgeous Squirting Lesbians Kenzie and Keira. enjoy! and watch!

Duration: 28:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2168kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Gorgeous Squirting Lesbians

Big Boobs in the Backyard

Studio: AngelinaCastroLive
Cast: Angelina Castro, Maggie Green, Joslyn Jane
Genres: big ass, big tits, lesbian, toys

Sexy curvy babes Joslyn James and Maggie Green are joining me in my backyard to have a little girl time fun. The weather is perfect and we decide to do some sexy strip teases first. Once we are all warmed up, the three of us take out our toys and start stuffing our wet pussies together for a wild all girl masturbation session until we all cum! Get in the middle of all the action with this hot video update for members now!

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5345kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 423.9 MB

Download Big Boobs in the Backyard

pump and dildo

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Extreme pumping and dildo self hard fucking action from Latex angel.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download pump and dildo

Roxy Raye-beach toys

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 8:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 163.4 MB

Download Roxy Raye-beach toys

Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Genres: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

The beautiful and popular model 'Lily' stars in this intense lesbian scene with a gorgeous red-haired beauty 'Boston Foxx', double fisting both her insatiable holes till she reaches several body shattering orgasms! These girls are smoking hot babes and we know how much Lily loves having her holes fisted to destruction, which makes this movie a must see, for all her die hard fans. Boston's a pro at fisting and she knows exactly what Lily wants, pumping both hands wrist deep in her ass and pussy, twisting and grinding them in and out obscenely hard, making her pant and gasp for breath between each explosive climax, till she succumbs to exhaustion!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Merry Fistmas

Kitty Darlingg - Merry christmas day, extreme fisting action...

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Merry Fistmas

Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Holmes Fuck Close Up

Amateur girl Kitty Darlingg - Holmes Fuck anal extreme close up

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Holmes Fuck Close Up

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Shane Anal

Home sexy girl Kitty Darlingg - Shane Anal insertion action.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 220.8 MB

Download Shane Anal

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Profound Fistivity - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Dido Angel, Julia Parker
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Two stunning blonde babes Dido Angel and Julia Parker are in the mood to celebrate. Dido pops a bottle of bubbles before leading Julia to the couch with her. Both starlets stars making out and caressing their gorgeous bodies. Dido sticks her hand down Julia's panties and fingers her before going down to eat her sweet pussy. Julie loves some good tonguing action, but today she wants more. So Dido begins to insert her full hand inside her. Fisting her beautiful pink cooch and making Julia moan in intense pleasure. This is truly the best way to celebrate, a hot and profound fistivity.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Profound Fistivity - FullHD 1080p

Bubble Bath Anal and Fisting

Genres: Fisting, dildo, Toys

Amateur girl dolli Bubble Bath Anal and Fisting extreme amateur action.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19773kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bubble Bath Anal and Fisting

Double The Extreme Natalie Moore & Adriana Chechik

Cast: Natalie & Arianna
Genres: Lesbo Fisting

We're in for a lucky treat, as FTV's most popular 2013 model Natalie meets Arianna, both of whom are some of the most extreme girls we've had this year! They are meeting each other for the first time, but get along easily -- and Arianna's beyond excited about many of the things she wants to do to Natalie, and get done on her as well. We see this sexy couple at a resort, a not so private area that has some risk of getting themselves into trouble. They're wearing sexy dresses & heels, looking gorgeous, and making out with each other. Soon the teases lead to fingering and oral sex, and Arianna ends up getting fisted hard and deep! Arianna can have orgasms this way, and ends up squirting over Natalie's hand. Then she gets fisted doggy style, going in even deeper! Arianna returns the favor, first by going down on Natalie, sucking on her long labia, then working her fist in. It turns into another deep fisting session, and Natalie ends up riding the fist! They end up getting naked, and spla.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11728kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double The Extreme Natalie Moore & Adriana Chechik

ArgenDana - Sadic anal fisting

Genres: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape, MILFs

In this video I'm riding my huge dildo in my asshole. Bouncing up and down on it feels so good.

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7051kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.6 MB

Download ArgenDana - Sadic anal fisting

beach toys/пляжные игрушки

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Dildo, Device, Gaping

Девченка развлекается на пляже с игрушками не маленьких размеров.

Duration: 8:46

File size: 163.4 MB

Download beach toys/пляжные игрушки

Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)

Download Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)

Elbow Fisting

Amateur girl extreme hard anal fisting action. Cam show.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

Download Elbow Fisting

Fisting In Action part 5 Scene 4

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Threesome

Fisting In Action 5 has got it all going on in two hours of hardcore lesbian fisting! Gorgeous babes in ripped clothes, jeans and denim get it on with lesbian fisting, oil play, ass to mouth and much more

Duration: 34:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Fisting In Action part 5 Scene 4

Fist my ass gaping

Milf amateur Lily Skye in Trying to Dbl fist my ass gaping kinky action.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 733.7 MB

Download Fist my ass gaping

Shooting herself in leggings

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

Agnes sure knew what she was doing when she got dressed today! wearing skin-tight latex pants that really show off her tight ass and a tiny yellow shirt, this honey is primed and ready to start working her pole, but only after doing a little posing to show off her amazing flexibility. agnes definitely it when she works herself into a pile-driving position so she can suck on her own rod! this chickie so good at what she does, her cock shoots a humongous load of slimy spunk all over her stomach and boobies.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Shooting herself in leggings

Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They c.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Bathroom Hostage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 20:19

File size: 382.6 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Bathroom Hostage

Hooters fantasy

This sexy broad is quite particular about where and what she'll eat, but there's always room in her tummy for hooters! she loves the foxy females there so much, she bought her own little outfit so she could prance around and feel like one of the girls! of course, the other women don't have thick dongs hidden under their shorts, but we're sure they'd feel a lot better if they did! this one yanks on her plastic pecker while eating a burger, making sure to get some of her creamy stuff all over the sandwich!

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Hooters fantasy

Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggysty.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

Bathroom Hostage/Ванная комната

Genres: Anal Dildo, Device, Gaping, Anal Fisting, Fisting

Парень в маске трахает свою подругу огромными игрушками и кулаком!!! А она по всей видимости не против...

Duration: 20:19

File size: 382.6 MB

Download Bathroom Hostage/Ванная комната

Amateur Eighteen

Cast: Hannah Hays
Genres: Masturbation, Blonde, Solo, Teen, Fat Lips, Small Tits, Toys

Newcomer Hannah Hays is eager to learn what kinds of toys she likes. She starts by slipping out of her clothes, making sure to tease her tits and twat along the way. Then she rubs her clit with her soft fingers before using a vibrator to bring herself to an outdoor climax.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8876kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Amateur Eighteen

Slow It Down - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's Xxl pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow It Down - FullHD 1080p

Self Fisting

Amateur girl Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Self Fisting

Blind strapon wank

This bondage strapon sequence will have you screaming and creaming as adorable agnes in mind-blowing red and black lingerie gets her wrists tied and her hard strapon cock slapped and teased by mean-minded michelle. the lady providing the sweet bondage strapon torture then leaves to take a phone call, and agnes has to take care of her super strong need by herself. the bondage strapon beauty fucks her fist ferociously, approaching a milky release of strapon cum like an avalance approaches a valley from the peaks. beauty, kink and satisfaction, all combined!

Duration: 12:42

File size: 741.1 MB

Download Blind strapon wank

latex fuck

Genres: Fisting, Bizzare Injection

Angel latex fucking big huge black dildo, amazing hardcore video. enjoy!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

Download latex fuck

LilySkye in Pussy Football Fisting

Kinky amateur girl Lily Skye in Pussy Football Fisting extreme scene.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12033kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 658.0 MB

Download LilySkye in Pussy Football Fisting

Black latex leotard and strapon

For most people, bath time is a time for cleaning up, but not for our dirty beauty michelle. she's not quite feeling filthy enough yet, so she's going to rectify that immediately! wearing an amazing outfit made of latex and her trusty wang, this girl positions herself in any place she can manage - against the counter, on the sink, in the tub - to find the best way to work her fist around that boner. when she finally bursts, there's so much creamy goo that it literally colors her black suit white!

Duration: 12:39

File size: 739.5 MB

Download Black latex leotard and strapon

Back