Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Alex's sensual strapon surprise

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom
Video language: English

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alex's sensual strapon surprise

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes .

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Sharing With Hubby

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Mike Panic and Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise (2017)

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download Mike Panic and Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise (2017)

tv slave in the clinic complete hd

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Urethra Sounds,medical fetish

Cute dominoes in a medical setting all kinds of metal buzhami, vibrators massaging the urethra slaves brought to ecstasy!
Video-specific, rare, I think many will like it, someone can be at ease, who would want to repeat what he saw on his own body, be careful on the video is all done professionally!

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2146kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download tv slave in the clinic complete hd

Rubber Hypoxia

Release Year: 2016

Miss Mya is ready to operate in her medical clinic when this latex slut shows up. Every surface of her tight little frame is latex clad or reveals flawless perfect skin and this slave's first challenge is to capture her imagination and make her even care enough to torment him. She blind folds him and he starts at her feet and works up her latex stockings. Feeling his way he worships and entices her until she is grinding her red high heels into his crotch and laughing. She begins his layered encasement and breathing torment with a gas mask that allows her to let him breathe in her essence as she presses the tube to her body and between her legs. This is what must sustain him when she closes off his air supply. She takes him to a rebreathing hood and restrains him in a pressurized straight jacket which she binds tightly to the wall.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Rubber Hypoxia

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Piggy Cuck

My wife invites a lover over to use my mouth. Through out the session, I am humiliated. I am put in a collar and leash to service this stud cock. He dumps a few loads into her ass and cunt, of course I'm there to lap up his mess and clean his cock. She shows him how well I take a toy in my ass and promises him he can have it next time..

Format: avi
Duration: 32:26
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 294.5 MB

Download Piggy Cuck

Sharing With Hubby

Cast: Mike Panic

Nika In So-Called Painslut

Studio: Cm
Cast: Nika
Genres: Domination, Femdom, Strapon

Nika Noire introduces him to her no-nonsense style of Domination. She punishes him firmly and demands a lot from his cock. While he satisfies her with sex while he bound, he fails at cumming on command and is therefore denied orgasm. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 35:21
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Nika In So-Called Painslut

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Interracial, Cuckold

Riley Reid's cuckold is ONLY allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Riley's white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shane's big black meat finds its way into Riley's mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckold's self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shane's meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a MAGNUM condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Riley's mouth takes a brief rest when Shane's monstrosity does its damage to Riley's lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shane's big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Cast: Mike Panic

Nika In Vicious Humiliation

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon

Nika is very demanding when it comes to her need of hard cock. She places daac in a series of stressful positions and inflicts her sadistic ways upon him. Not since Sandra Romain has he endured such a challenge. Vicious face slapping and all-over-body spanking while his dick is tied to his neck begin the session. Every time he flinches he tugs on his manhood painfully. Next, daac is bent over and sodomized while suffering nasty nipple clamps. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 35:19

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika In Vicious Humiliation

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Interracial, Cuckold

Riley Reid's cuckold is ONLY allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Riley's white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shane's big black meat finds its way into Riley's mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckold's self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shane's meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a MAGNUM condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Riley's mouth takes a brief rest when Shane's monstrosity does its damage to Riley's lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shane's big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Berlin In Groin Issues

Cast: Berlin
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Domination

Dr. Berlin ties rocky to the exam table, balls and all. She begins shocking him with the wand, this makes him squirm and jerk, but every time he moves his tied balls remind him who's in charge here. Taken by Berlin massive tits, even rocky's breathing is not in his control. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 30:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Berlin In Groin Issues

I was licking pussy in Japanese women at the bar

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Uncensored, Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, BlowJob, Japanese, Threesome

All - Hello, dear fans . For a long time, this site did not let anything good on - female domination. All released in the video network more than can be described normal "the spiers-Willy", but as not feminine dominance. And finally - the long-awaited movie, which could well be a continuation of the old and the "good" traditions of the aforementioned site. This video is about female domination and female stupidity .....)

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 820.0 MB

Download I was licking pussy in Japanese women at the bar

Pegged On The Wheel - Dfff

Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

The slave is strapped to the bondage wheel and vulnerable to his Mistress' cruel torments. She begins with the crop to warm him up a little, then starts to stretch his ball sack with weights clipped to a parachute. The stretching proves effective in making more space for her pegs, which are then mercilessly cropped from his balls.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2017kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

Download Pegged On The Wheel - Dfff

Nika In Crushed Like A Bug

Clearly he has no idea who Nika Noire is and she quickly crushes him like a bug into submission. Demanding respect with her sharp tongue, vicious face slapping and smoking hot, latex-clad body, skinjob is stripped, flogged and berated for his tiny cock. he is milked, covered in clothespins and fucked in the ass. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Nika In Crushed Like A Bug

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get chang.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Cum Swap Cuckold

It's another installment of Tits Vs. Balls and this time the Balls are going to try to "pull" off a victory against a nice rack of Tits. but do the Balls have "the balls" to make the Tits into defeat, or will this pair of Tits put the Balls in their place like all the other Tits who have easily made the Balls submit to their superior power?

Duration: 36:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Cum Swap Cuckold

Sahara

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Abby Mistress (2017)

She looks gorgeous in her patterned pantyhose and black high heels against the background of an unfinished room, but her victim has no time for aesthetics. Young and playful, the Mistress gives her servant a deliciously hard time pushing her dusty soles into his mouth, using his mouth as an ashtray and finally getting herself off grinding her heavenly crotch against his masked face. He should be happy the Mistress did all this to him, and he most likely is!

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3191kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 692.6 MB

Download Abby Mistress (2017)

Phoenix In Pig Tail

Cast: Phoenix

Phoenix drags her new slave around before opening it up to see its face and cock. he is told to lick her pussy and ass and when he does not do a good job his balls are tied up and his feet are punished with the riding crop. Phoenix uses his hard cock for her own pleasure but even in that department he could use a lesson, so is tied spread-legged and fucked with her strapon cock like a little bitch. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:38

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Phoenix In Pig Tail

Sharing With Hubby

Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Amber In Pain Comes

Cast: Amber

Amber gags her slave and orders him to crawl on all fours, she makes him get his cock hard so she can use it to fuck and pleasure herself. The more she verbally and mentally abuses her wormboy, the closer she comes to climaxing. After placing rico in rope bondage, she suspends him and fucks him fiercely with her strapon before shoving a huge buttplug up his ass. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:53

File size: 396.5 MB

Download Amber In Pain Comes

I got into the maelstrom of the two dominant sexy lesbian

Cast: Two beautiful girls
Genres: Female domination, lesbian, lick feet, cunnilingus, anilingus

Two beautiful girls have long been decided that they would become a lesbian, and for this they have created with my girlfriend a couple. But today, the girls wanted a little different, and they called the guy over which deliberately dominate. he today will lick these babies up and down oboe attention fished pussy and feet

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download I got into the maelstrom of the two dominant sexy lesbian

Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Release Year: 2009
Genres: All sex, Fetish

The girls are amazing, we have a solo show with pretty feet and long, some scenes with great asses great leotard. Girls show us amazing and long beautiful legs of models track way to stardom. Variety of girls lying on the couch, in the shower, mattress, breaks legs with heels, mirrored bottoms are great. Some with high heels and show their penis through tights.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps

Download Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Marina Angel is Dominated by Riley Ray s Strapon Dildo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: StrapOnSquad

Our BDSM dungeon has been busier than ever. Some of the hottest lesbian Mistresses bring their sex slaves over for some lezdom fun, like the sexy yet mean Riley Ray. She brought us all a treat when she left Marina Angel, one hot and kinky barely legal vixen, bound on the floor. Her wrists were linked to her leather collar and had a tight chain around her hips. Mistress Riley walks in after leaving her sex kitten unattended for awhile. Riley comes off sweet, yet slaps Marina's pretty face to prove she's not all cookies and cream, dropping loads of spit into Marina's mouth and onto her face. She introduces Marina to her long and fat strapon dildo, making Marina worship it between cock slaps. Marina is a good girl and treats Riley's massive rubber dick the way she instructs. Marina takes it deep down her throat, practically skull fucked versus giving a blowjob. Riley loves watching her strapon disappear in Marina's mouth. We all want to see it open her pussy up.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel is Dominated by Riley Ray s Strapon Dildo

Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Cast: Amadahy, Lola, Noe
Genres: Female Domination, male milking machine, bondage male, cum play, edging, electric play

Amadahy is curious to see if a TENS unit will increase pre-cum production in a cow. Noe suspects it will. The cows testicles have been tied off. They are ready for the pads to be applied. Amadahy applies the pads. Then, she shows new-hire, Noe, how the cows are teased. Amadahy explains that the vials this cow previously produced are not viable. Theres too much cum mixed in with the pre-cum. Its not pure enough for use. Amadahy demonstrates how bad cum is recycled back into the cow. She pinches its nose and it to juice a full vial. The vials werent labeled, so theyre not sure if the cum is this particular cows own. It doesnt matter. Amadahy explains, all cum is recycled. Amadahy further explains to Noe the role of the teaser. She then turns up the TENS unit, which appears to be working. The cow moos to indicate that it is in pain. Noe observes that the animals seem to whimper a lot. Amadahy reminds her that these animals arent human. The more pre-cum we can get out of them the more m.

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Holly Cuckolds Her Husband

Cast: Holly Wetlove, Danny Blaq, Cuckold Husband Rob
Genres: All Sex, Cuckold, Interracial, Hotwife, Creampie

This is the scene where I pound Holly Wetlove until I can't hold back anymore and I dump my thick load of cum inside her pussy.
Her cuckold husband Rob is taping all of this but then Holly tells him to get down to the bed and clean it up.
So Rob gives me the camera and eats her pussy cream pie like a good cuckold husband.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 3615kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download Holly Cuckolds Her Husband

Jynx Hollywood Begs for double Penetration

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mena Li and Lexy Villa

Remember Jynx Hollywood, the hot suicide girl that BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Lexy Villa brought back to the dungeon? If not, get ready for the perfect lesbian domination threesome video to freshen your recollection. Thing is, Mena and Lexy never let Jynx go. Watch as Jynx is kept tied to hooks on the wall, legs covered in a pair of tight black pantyhose with a potato sack over her head, still tired and sore from her last sex slave training session. She took to it so well, especially with all the water splashed in her face. Mena and Lexy enter and shake her up a bit, pull off the sack and slap her tits around. Mena brought a leather blindfold and happily covers Jynx's eyes. The Mistresses untie her and bring her over to the bed they set up, tying her wrists back to a post on her stomach. Her back is to remain arched so her ass can pop up beautifully for strapon dildos our Mistresses never leave at home. If she fails, she'll definitely get a spanking and more water poured over her fac.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7889kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jynx Hollywood Begs for double Penetration

Sex slave Sabrina

Cast: Mandy Bright, Sabrina Sweet

I know you love Sabrina Sweet... she's a cruel and crazy domina... I tell you this girl has a sick mind! So this time we set up a little medical examination to see if everything is all right with her... And this time she plays the role of the patient and I will be her Mighty Mistress

Duration: 44:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex slave Sabrina

Hell Bar

Cast: girl
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, RUS

Two army buddies have just finished their tour of duty and are already with booze and joy when they enter the first bar they find, which at first glance seems like a great place, especially since there are only two beauties, Chantal Ferrera and Pepper, at the bar. As you might expect, these two army jokers quickly get out of control when Chantal decides to shake her booty a bit for the two heroes, and that's when things take a turn for the sadistic and the fun and games turn to abuse and humiliation! Pepper and Chantal put these guys through more than they ever went through at boot camp - slapping, head abuse, gagging, and course getting their fair share of cock from them before throwing them to the side before they even get a chance to cum. No medal of honor here, just blue balls!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Hell Bar

The Stacy Doll

Jewell Marceau recently ordered her very own "Stacy Doll" and it has just arrived! Excited by her new sex toy, Jewell proceeds to the bedroom to try it out. The "Stacy Doll" is programmed to make Jewell's kinkiest bondage fantasies come true and even cums with a lifetime guarantee!

Duration: 29:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download The Stacy Doll

Sex slave Janny

Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Janny

Janny is partially suspended, her left foot barely touches the ground while the other is tied to her body and is lifted high up in the air. Just the best position for some pussy licking! But don't you think she'll get away with it this easy! Mistress Lil' Bitch is there to keep an eye on her!

Duration: 47:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex slave Janny

Back