Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Giselle Leon

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Woman's best friend can't be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leon's best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and that's when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselle's feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesn't hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselle's pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genie's lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussy's circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckold's usefulness only comes into play when Giselle .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Giselle Leon

Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Studio: Clips4Sale
Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid.
Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard.

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summo.

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Take Every Thrust

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download Take Every Thrust

Soldiers outfitted the maid in all holes

Two soldiers dragged to the cellar and having chained in a chain, fastened on themselves two huge strap-ons. The maid cried and asked to be softer with her, however the little was banged by all more coolly, and the poor thing all shouted and asked to bang her more and more.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7889kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Soldiers outfitted the maid in all holes

Sexual Energy

Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Interracial, Cuckold, Creampie, Cum Eating

"I'm your slut and beg you to fuck me right now in front of my cucky! Please!" My bull is a professional masseur and he really knows my body better than me and he can make me extremely horny in just one second. He massages my whole body with sensual and stimulating oil and It drives me insane. He knows that I'm horny but he enjoys tease me really long until I'm starting to beg for his big black cock. He knows I'm growing impatient but loves to drag it because it gets me that much more excited. He stimulates my clitoris with a strong vibrator but doesn't let me to cum. I love it and hate it at same time while my clit is on fire and I just want him to fuck me really hard. It feels so good and I can barely handle how intense the feeling is. Of course my pathetic cucky watch us during this time. I completely lose the control over myself and beg for his cock. Now I'm his cock hungry slut and I'm ready to do anything for him just fuck me right now! He is smiling and "gracious" to me. Finall.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexual Energy

Pack2 - Sweet Femdom (2017-2018)

Cast: Chichi Medina, Ivy Brooks, Star Nine, London River, Sablique Von Lux, Asia Perez, Juliette March, Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Alexis Grace, Dava Foxx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Facesitting, BDSM, Footfetish, Humiliation, Sissy, Handjob, Footfetish, Ballbusting, Wrestling, Pantyhose, Stockings

Sweet Femdom ist Lance Harts Produktion von wirklich heißen Frauen, die schlampige, dominierende Männer anziehen. Denkst du jemals über das Mädchen von nebenan Melken und drücken Sie alle Ihre cum aus dir heraus? Denkst du jemals an den heissen, zickigen Freund deiner Freundin, der dich mit einem Strap-On in den Hintern steckt? Hast du einen ballbusting Fetisch? Magst du hübsche Mädchenfüße ?.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 1 files.

Download Pack2 - Sweet Femdom (2017-2018)

OMG my Stepmom is a TS

Cast: Mariana Pink
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Oral/Anal Sex, Hardcore, big butt, Big Dicks, Big ass, cuckold, colombian

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Today we have a hardcore threesome cuckold scene that will leave you cummin back for more time and time again. We've got the beautiful Mariana Pink and her new boyfriend ; hanging out in the park having some fun. After a couple of hours they go back home and the sweet hubby has something in store for the gorgeous Mariana. She gets something she's always wanted. A big black cock all to herself.Well or so she thought. Peeking through is Jenny ( the ) being curious about what's going on. From having a black dick to herself Mariana gladly shares it with her brand new . This is about to get hardcore folks! Mark Anthony is definitely down to lay some pipe down.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OMG my Stepmom is a TS

Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid
Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Anya clearly enjoys looking her boyfriends ex in the eye while she cums on his face. She sucks his cock to keep him hard while hes getting pounded.
While all of this is going on, Dr Ashley Fires joins in by kissing Anya and playing with her pussy.
There is more therapy to be done still.

Download Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Russian Mistress - Joannna Payton - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

This is what you have always dreamed of and now the day of being completely controlled by a Goddess is here. Guardesses Jamie Valentine and Olivia Fox have their slave on his knees, with a dildo gag on his face. The women laugh at how small his penis is in comparison to the dildo he wears on his head. He could never pleasure a woman with that tiny thing! The women try to make him get an erection by showing him their large breasts, seeing if perhaps anything will grow, it doesn't. He has to fuck Olivia with the dildo gag, and he has 3 minutes to make her cum. If not, Jamie and Olivia are going to fry his balls with a cattle prod.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3191kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 692.6 MB

Download Russian Mistress - Joannna Payton - Domination HD

Poor Students

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Russian, Femdom, Humiliation, Mistress, Submission, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking
Video language: Russian

Ms. Julia luxury apartment. A couple of poor students come to her to stay, and is surprised when they find out the price - it is very small! Total $ 500 in the center of Moscow - it's a mere penny! Guys want to take the keys - they still do not realize that they were in a trap.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Poor Students

Best Break Up Therapy

Cast: Marley Brinx

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summon.

Download Best Break Up Therapy

Russian Mistress - Astrodomina Evelina - Domination HD

In a special room there is a slave, bound by a film and obediently awaiting punishment. The lady is worthy of our attention. Download and enjoy! Awesome Ass worship scene, slave great ass licking scene. Enjoy! Down at the English Mansion HQ Mistress Sidonia has her victim locked down on hands and knees, ass up in the air. After a few minutes of careful and gentle massage of his balls and cock she gets the small tube of a Venus 2000 to massage the head of his cock for alittle while. Getting him more and more turned on, she then puts on a pair of gloves and proceeds to massage his cock whilst with her fingers starting to probe his tight ass.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

Download Russian Mistress - Astrodomina Evelina - Domination HD

Giselle Leon

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Giselle Leon
Genres: Femdom, Interracial, Cuckold, Humiliation

Woman's best friend can't be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leon's best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and that's when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselle's feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesn't hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselle's pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genie's lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussy's circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckold's usefulness only comes into play when Giselle .

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3

Download Giselle Leon

Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

Download Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Release Year: 2017

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Cum Swap Cuckold

It's another installment of Tits Vs. Balls and this time the Balls are going to try to "pull" off a victory against a nice rack of Tits. but do the Balls have "the balls" to make the Tits into defeat, or will this pair of Tits put the Balls in their place like all the other Tits who have easily made the Balls submit to their superior power?

Duration: 36:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Cum Swap Cuckold

Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Studio: She Owns Your Manhood

Dr Fires summon.

Download Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Feminized - The Bimbo Box 1080p

Genres: Femdom

Lexi has been recruiting boys to transform into slutty bimbos. She has a new device that sucks the masculinity & intellect and replaces it with huge boobs & horny holes. Lexi strips her latest victim down, he does not fill out the slutty pink dress properly. Lexi configures the box to transform him into the perfect slutty blonde bimbo.

The box transforms her into a beautiful slut! Her boobs are huge and she has nothing but pleasing cock on her mind... Lexi tests out her new bimbo. She straps on a sparkly pink dildo and and uses her holes. Bimbo Slut rides Lexi's cock like a good girl.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Feminized - The Bimbo Box 1080p

Nika Noire and Wolf Hudson - So-Called Painslut

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Nika Noire and Wolf Hudson - So-Called Painslut

Best Break Up Therapy

Studio: She Owns Your Manhood
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Dr Fires summon.

Download Best Break Up Therapy

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Shakhti 2013

Release Year: 2013
Genres: femdom,

This young beauty is just back home from the club and feeling frisky but. Much to her disappointment, her hubby just can't help her get that sexual relief she longs. He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then - and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti 2013

Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Dr Fires summo.

Download Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Mistress Tangent - Fluffy Frustrations - Domination HD

Beautiful French Mistress Anissa Kate fucks her American boy in the ass. Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy.

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Fluffy Frustrations - Domination HD

Cum Swap Cuckold

It's another installment of Tits Vs. Balls and this time the Balls are going to try to "pull" off a victory against a nice rack of Tits. but do the Balls have "the balls" to make the Tits into defeat, or will this pair of Tits put the Balls in their place like all the other Tits who have easily made the Balls submit to their superior power?

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Redhead Sergeants - Domination HD

Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Alexa has invited her chastity slave over. He has no idea what he’s in for. Alexa has lured him to the apartment with the promise that he will be let out of chastity. That’s not what she plans to do, though. Alexa’s friend Kayla is home, and she’s invited their friend Natalya over, too. The one thing the three women have in common is that they have perfect asses. Alexa knows that her chastity slave is most weak for beautiful asses. She plans, with the help of her friend and friend, to extort the loser for all he’s worth. Maybe the slave might be able to resist one perfect ass, but there’s no way he can refuse three! When the slave arrives, Alexa offers the slave the choice of either getting out of chastity, or taking her, and her friend, and friend shopping. The slave says that he rather be let out of chastity. This is the wrong answer. Alexa reeducates the slave. The girls tease the slave with their asses while listing off reasons why it is better to take them to the mall.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4135kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

Download Redhead Sergeants - Domination HD

Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

This is the vid youve been waiting for! The most epic interracial cuccolding scene Ive filmed. Cuckolding royalty: Shane & I have a shared passion for cuckolding & we thoroughly enjoyed teaming up to cuckold you. The biggest black cock in porn dwarfs your insignificant white dicklet making you feel inadequate & worthless. You know you could never fill & please me like this.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 994.7 MB

Download Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid Best Break Up Therapy Ever (2016)

Download Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid Best Break Up Therapy Ever (2016)

Aletta Ocean - Sexual Dominance

Cast: Aletta Ocean
Genres: All Sex, Domination, Blowjob, Fetish, Uniform, FaceSitting, Close Ups, Big Tits, Shaved, Brunettes, Internal Cumshot

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 937.7 MB

Download Aletta Ocean - Sexual Dominance

Surprise For Cuck

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs Lewison, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

Hubbyes home and is blind folded. Babs has hubby lick and suck her new sisy-boy, then her lover. Hubby has to get her Sissy's ass ready so Babs can open it up. By the end of the session her lover dumps a load in her cunt for her sissy to lap up and hubby gets to dip his cock in the sissies mouth too!.

Format: avi
Duration: 32:54
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Surprise For Cuck

Suck His Cock Slave

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Femdom, Oral, FaceSitting, Bondage, Latex/Rubber, Spanking, Fetish, Foot, Pissing, Humilation,

Slave JoJo tried to sneak out on his wife to try and find a mistress, but what he found was a true dominatrix who is ready to teach him a lesson. Bow down and worship me slave. Mistress Alexandra and her slaves Richard Steel and Jojo are making a big deal in the BDSM industry. The Mistress commands her slaves to partake in different submissive activities. There is some bootlicking, compelled blowjobs being given, caning, whipping and other stuff. Watch as the great Mistress tame her pets.

Duration: 38:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1694kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Suck His Cock Slave

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Studio: Clips4Sale

This is the vid youve been waiting for! The most epic interracial cuckolding scene Ive filmed. Cuckolding royalty: Shane & I have a shared passion for cuckolding & we thoroughly enjoyed teaming up to cuckold you. The biggest black cock in porn dwarfs your insignificant white dicklet making you feel inadequate & worthless. You know you could never fill & please me like this.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 994.7 MB

Download Cuckolded By Mistress T And Shane Diesel

Suck His Cock Slave

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Femdom, Oral, FaceSitting, Bondage, Latex/Rubber, Spanking, Fetish, Foot, Pissing, Humilation,

Slave JoJo tried to sneak out on his wife to try and find a mistress, but what he found was a true dominatrix who is ready to teach him a lesson. Bow down and worship me slave. Mistress Alexandra and her slaves Richard Steel and Jojo are making a big deal in the BDSM industry. The Mistress commands her slaves to partake in different submissive activities. There is some bootlicking, compelled blowjobs being given, caning, whipping and other stuff. Watch as the great Mistress tame her pets.

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: Mike Panic & Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking,

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Poor Students

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Russian, Femdom, Humiliation, Mistress, Submission, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking

Ms. Julia luxury apartment. A couple of poor students come to her to stay, and is surprised when they find out the price - it is very small! Total $ 500 in the center of Moscow - it's a mere penny! Guys want to take the keys - they still do not realize that they were in a trap.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Poor Students

Suck His Cock Slave

Cast: Marley Brinx

Birthday cuckold

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom

It''s Kade''s birthday, so his wife Megan Rain took him to dinner. When they get home there is a birthday bull waiting to fuck his wife while the little cuckold watches. After he uses her perfect little body over and over he spews his seed all over her pussy for her sissy husband to eat off. After all is done she makes her sissy husband eat his own load too.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps

Download Birthday cuckold

Cum Swap Cuckold

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

A steamy 35-minute sex filled romp by Mistress Amber and Master Gator at the expense of cum slut Tosha who is to be an object in their passion play. Mistress Amber receives pleasure from Master Gator and their submissive is painfully reminded of his place with bondage, ball teasing, spit swallowing and cum guzzling.

Back