Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Waiting To Please - Kay Kardia, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jack Hammer is turning Kay Kardia into a canvas for his latest work of art. She'll be bound in rope, but not just trussed up like a piece of meat. He winds it around her with expert hands, working quickly, but sensually. When she feels his hands on her Kay moans with lust and anticipation.

She wants him so badly. She wants to please him. She's been waiting for the opportunity, and now here it is. All she needs to do is suffer sweetly and become the work of BDSM art that he has been trying to create. It isn't just about the rope and the bruises. This is a piece that lives and breathes. Every moan, and orgasm, and scream is as much a part of this as the red welts the cane leaves on her ass.

Kay is sexy and fulfilling. She performs well. Jack keeps a souvenir from her, something to remember her by, and sends her on her way. But if the glow around her is any indication, Kay will be back for more soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Waiting To Please - Kay Kardia, Jack Hammer

Wishlist

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English

Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

Duration: 58:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.9 MB

Download Wishlist

TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Elise Graves and Odette Delacroix

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Elise Graves and Odette Delacroix

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Moxie Hogtied part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain t.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Moxie Hogtied part 2

Insex - Sounds of part 411

Moans, weeps, -curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that babes make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified "sound" in her urethra. She's slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in rose and bottom, burned, caned, and labia flogged.

Format: avi
Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1790kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Insex - Sounds of part 411

Mouth Ass Whore - 720p

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.
When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath.
The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax. Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mouth Ass Whore - 720p

Insex - Still At The Farm

Darkly sensual, erotic, 831 flows through damage like dream. As she suffers, she grows more desirable, riding him as he strangles her, her face showing a mixture of want, composure, and harm. Caning, fucking and choking create a volatile mix. And at the end, he seals her body into a rubber body sack with a stim in her cunt. He restricts her breathing and leaves her to writhe.

Duration: 46:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps

File size: 434.2 MB

Download Insex - Still At The Farm

TG2 Club Zs Part 06

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 44:08
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 355.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Zs Part 06

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't tak.

Duration: 50:50
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Caught - Bethany

Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Black Hair, Black Stillettos, Breast Caning, Brown Eyes, Caning, Dancing, Drool, Fucking Machine, Handcuffs, Hitachi, Languishing, Leather Straps, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Caning, Nipple Clamps, Nose Play, Oral Penetratio

Bethany came to Damon Pierce looking for an intense bondage experience. She wanted to be taken to places, mentally and physically that no one had pushed her to before. Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.

Tears roll down her face in a cascade. At times Bethany cannot help but be wracked by sobs. Her dream was to be tormented by someone cruel and sadistic. She wanted to know what it felt like to be used and discarded. She needed someone to take her body and hurt it in ways she never thought possible. Damon has made that fantasy into a very dark and very painful reality. Even though she says she is afraid the next time will be even worse, it did not stop her from calling him and asking for another round.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Caught - Bethany

Loud - Daisy Ducati and Jack Hammer

Daisy Ducati is "something like a pain slut." By that she means she loves having her body tested, being pushed into subspace, and suffering as much painful punishment as she can physically or mentally stand. She has a hot tanned body and is rocking a tiny little skirt that shows off her amazing ass. Her tank top hugs her tits well enough to put all kinds of wicked ideas in our heads.

Daisy is Loud. It isn't really her fault. For some reason the things that Jack Hammer does to her just get her going. He's got the good sense to keep her gagged through most of it because there is no reason he should have to suffer just because she is. It's all pussy torture for her today. Take a look at it and you'll see why. We couldn't tell you why but it looks like it is just begging for someone to abuse it.

It starts with the whip. It's a sharp, precise kind of pain. The tip of it cuts across her pussy lips and clit and sends searing pain all throughout her body. It's like a sharp shock or a l.

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Loud - Daisy Ducati and Jack Hammer

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Release Year: 2020

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Sweet little Ziggy Star is a slimy strap on slut!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ziggy Star & Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Orgasm, Strap-On

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime. Dee isn't close to done with her yet. The strap on comes off and Ziggy goes to town licking her pussy as Dee sits on her face. Ziggy laps it up like a good slut and can't get enough. Next, she's chained and collared to a post and back to deep throating Dee's huge strap on cock. She does such a good job showing off what a depraved little slut she is, Dee rewards her with the rough fucking she's clearly been craving. She begs to cum and is allowed to over and over.

Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sweet little Ziggy Star is a slimy strap on slut!

First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne

Release Year: 2019

Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.

She likes it when OT handles her roughly. The bondage excites her, but the treatment she receives is definitely worth her trip. She's tightly bound and helpless and she's being handled by a madman. He exposes her perfect round ass and checks her for wetness.

"Drippy!" he says.

OT asked what she wanted to try. Like any newbie Kinsley requested suspension and a fucking machine. She gets both in spades. Multiple induced orgasms are a sure bet for Kinsley. There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne

Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Genres: BDSM, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Caning, Pussy Flogging, Pussy Fondling, Pussy Suction, Red Ball Gag, Shackles, Suction Cups, Vibrator, Weighted Nipple C

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to force the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of t.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Vinna Reed

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

There is something about Vinna Reed that will make you instantly horny. Her smoking hot body, her sex-appeal and her sexy attitude are guaranteed to give you a big fat boner. This chick is a submissive little bitch who would do anything to please you. Tied up by two guys, she gets spanked, pinched and punished like she deserves. With one cock stuffing her throat and another one drilling her twat, this little sex slave is still eager to please. Her pussy and mouth get abused over and over again, until she is left on her knees with spunk dripping from her face.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Vinna Reed

Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Supernatural

Cast: Aali Kali
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Flogging, Masturbation, Needles, Electrical Play, Sybian, StraightJacket, Forced Orgasm

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Supernatural

Bondage Mature & Learned Women

Cherie is not your typical adult model... for beginners, she has a PhD... an obviously mature and learned woman, and in Cherie's case, it only adds to her beauty and beautiful nature... and she truly is a beauty... she scores perfection with every silky curve... she is very new to adult modelling and I believe this was her 5th day in the business... a last minute replacement and a first time bondagette... on a SocietySM shoot with Damon Pierce rigging and domming... at the very least, she was in for a very challenging day... she is tied, gagged and blindfolded on the floor... she moves around anxiously as Damon enters to toy with her... she ends up naked, with one leg tied in the air... then Cherie is rigged bent over... perched atop a box, she struggles just to stay on her feet... electric insertables plug her pussy and ass... then TENS pads on the ass and caning... in the 3rd scene, she is bound on the floor with her hands pulled behind her... Damon cranks her legs wide open and stu.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Bondage Mature & Learned Women

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Temporary Indisposed!

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.

Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Temporary Indisposed!

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Between the two of them they have Kay roasting on a spit and so close to cumming.Usually when we interrogate a girl we like to use a bit of electricity, but for Kay we've decided to go in a different direction. Her pussy is nice. Too nice to leave it alone.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Cured of RMS part 1

Nyxon walks up the steps and then down a hallway to visit Dr. Cain. We then see her sitting in the lobby. It is her first visit and she is a bit nervous. She shifts her legs, showing some nice panty peeks, and adjusts her garter as she waits. Dr. Cain meets her in the lobby and explains that she should start the treatment by gagging herself. He hands her a ballgag and a roll of vetwrap. He explains what he wants her to do and then walks away. Nyxon straps in the ballgag and then wraps the wrap on over top as instructed. She waits for a while again. When the Dr. returns he isn't quite satisfied with the job she did. He tightens the vetwrap and then adds the rest of the roll. He asks Nyxon to follow him to his main treatment area. He explains thet the treatment has a much higher success rate when the patient is bound. He pulls her wrists up behind her and starts binding Nyxon in a reverse prayer position. After a few ropes are added, he removes her gag and replaces it with a tight vetwr.

Duration: 38:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 849.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Cured of RMS part 1

Persecuted Pussy - Aspen O'Hara

Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that's going to be used against her.

She's tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Caning her feet certainly doesn't help.

Squatting with her arms tied above her and a mega wedgie crotch rope. Aspen can't kneel. She can stand a bit, but it tears and her sweet slit. It's a struggle.

Duration: 41:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Persecuted Pussy - Aspen O'Hara

King Noire and Sara Jay Train Angelina Castro - HD 720p

King is back to dominate Sara Jay again, but this time he has a helper. The scene opens with Angelina Castro interviewing King on what he and Jasmine do professionally to help people embrace and get the most out of their fetishes to enhance their relationships to a more fulfilling level. After the interview, King, Sara Jay and Angelina begin to play. Sara is the submissive, ready to follow all of King and Angelina's commands. King guides Angelina in regards to how to dom Sara. Angelina really wants to see Sara wrap her lips around King's dick. Sara follows orders well on her knees, and Angelina helps her sex slave work his dick. They have Sara service both of them orally, then King fucks both of them until Sara sucks the cum out of his dick. After all that play, Angelina is very intrigued by the power exchange and is eager to play again.

Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download King Noire and Sara Jay Train Angelina Castro - HD 720p

Han

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

Han is one of those babes that always seem to be looking for trouble. Smoking hot and eager to please, this teen loves to spread her pussy and tease. But she is a naughty girl and she needs to be punished! He ties her hands and feet and uses a vibrator on her soft pussy. Then he makes her kneel and swallow his hard dong. This little minx turns from naughty to submissive real quick and lets him penetrate and plow her like the obedient hottie she is. Balls deep inside her, he pulls out his cock and drops his load in this sluts mouth.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

Download Han

Spectacle - Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil's a lifestyle submissive with double D tits, and she's into making a spectacle of herself! As always, PD makes every little thing excruciating. He canes her ballooned tits with wire then terrifies her with a singletail. Drool wets her chest as welts rise on her breasts. Her pussy swallows the head of the vibrator as he gets her off. With her left tit tied to her left ankle, he hoists the other leg in the air and aims the whip at her pussy. He's got all night to torment the poor girl since she's there for another day. And PD's sure to make the best of it.

Format: real
Duration: 44:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Spectacle - Sybil Hawthorne

The Wartenberg Wheel

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.

First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the blood balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.

The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.

The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Haz.

Duration: 50:08
Audio: 107kbps

Download The Wartenberg Wheel

Savage Submissions Part 2

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

TopGrl Pierced

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Duration: 55:12

Download TopGrl Pierced

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for very beautiful slut FullHD 1080p

Horny brunette in black bra, in black short skirt, with big tits and with beautiful body plus big man in white t-shirt, with big cock. Her striped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her. Professional bondage, hogtie and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 59:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for very beautiful slut FullHD 1080p

Real life fantasies from your favorite porn stars

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Darling, Hazel Hypnotic, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexually Broken is proud to deliver another Feature Presentation. This weeks's update, "The Unit" is part one of a true life fantasy from Darling, one of the Original Bondage Models, from the birth of the internet. All of our feature presentations are actual Fantasies of the girls we shoot for these special high budget Bondage and Rough Sex(BaRS)feature presentations. Collection of highly skilled former military, former bondage producers, former porn actors. It operates across the World, and is currently running ops in the Adirondack Mountains of the East Coast of America. The Unit is highly funded and equipped with state of the art technology and resources. Funding comes from civilian clients around the globe. The wealthy, the Privileged, and occasional pro bono client, all females, all vetted, all beautiful. They pay handsomely for their sexually fantasies, and the unit provides. All over the world, everyday, some of the hottest, richest females in the world look at bondage and roug.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7262kbps

Download Real life fantasies from your favorite porn stars

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Olivia Rose Hogtied and Pump Gagged Tight part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles

Dr. Cupcakes is on vacation still and after a few days of relaxing he gets the itch to continue his work. This clip starts with Olivia having a rubberpump gag shoved in her mouth. Gray tape is wrapped around her head to make sure it stays there. Her ankles and wrists are already bound. She is then shoved onto the floor. Her legs are pulled up and tied overhead. Now her legs can be bound more easily. Dr. Cupcakes starts by running a rope between her legs and then working his way down until her legs are thoroughly bound with multiple bands of rope. Once that is done he rips open her blouse. He likes what he sees and starts to squeeze and slap her tits. He enjoys her whimpers and moans as he alternates between slapping her ass and tits. He then releases her legs from overhead and sits her in a chair. Now he starts binding her upper body. Her elbows are tied, cinched, and chickenwinged.

Duration: 38:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Olivia Rose Hogtied and Pump Gagged Tight part 1

Vegas Voyeur - King Noire and Amirah Styles - HD 720p

This was it.I was finally going to have a voyeuristic experience. It's something that I'd thought of doing while in Amsterdam, but just never got up the nerve. As I waited, I wondered what she'd look like. She was stunning. I was immediately drawn to her laugh, her smiles, her love of champagne, her endearing awkwardness and just how overly polite she was. My favorite moments were not what I expected. It wasn't the nudity or the sex. It wasn't the filming or watching her get collared. It was the chess game full of wit and a little smack talking. It was the intimacy and passion in each kiss. I couldn't take my eyes away as she tried on each piece of lingerie and posed for pictures. King Sir wanted her in black.I preferred the burgundy, but it was no matter.as nothing stayed on for long. I expected to be excited. I expected to be aroused. I didn't expect to hate the intrusion of the camera. I didn't expect the envy or the longing. I envied how natural this was for both of them.how sure .

Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download Vegas Voyeur - King Noire and Amirah Styles - HD 720p

Persecuted Pussy

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Flogging

Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that's going to be used against her. She's tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Caning her feet certainly doesn't help. Squatting with her arms tied above her and a mega wedgie crotch rope. Aspen can't kneel. She can stand a bit, but it tears and her sweet slit. It's a struggle.

Duration: 41:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Persecuted Pussy

Avery

Avery was completely tormented as she was gagged and paddled by her master! He had her chained to the wall as he punished her ass with his big dick and made her his little slut! As Avery laid on her back in a collar, he fucked her cornhole until she cried on his hard cock! Avery was put to the test of how much torture she could take and she just barely passed as he really gave her a punishment she'll never forget!

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

Download Avery

TG2 Club Zs Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 43:29
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 350.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Zs Part 02

Blabber Mouth Part 2

Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.

Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while she is force-fed a dildo. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for.

Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Blabber Mouth Part 2

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Back