Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

UsalKav131

Insex - Water Torture

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Insex
Cast: Donna
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show
Video language: English

The girl in red experienced all the delights of extreme water torture. Steel collar kept her head in one position. The body is chained to the iron chair, it is lowered into a large tank of water, and then stretched using chains. Master plays with her tits and pussy, then pinching, then stroking. Water under high pressure strongly beats her body. Water hurts everywhere, lips and chest are especially sensitive. After flushing her cunt under pressure, water flows out between her thighs.

Format: real
Duration: 44:36
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 72.5 MB

Download Insex - Water Torture

Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for very sexy brunette

Release Year: 2020

Sexy brunette in pink blouse, in short short, with big boobs and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked tits in the large basement.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4376kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for very sexy brunette

HardTied - Maggie Mead - Living Bondage Fantasy

PD is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock.

Immediately Maggie is cuffed. She's shaking. He's making her tell him about the things she'd like him to do to her. When he mentions sucking cock she lights up.

The bondage is so simple yet so effective. PD toys with her as she eagerly plays with his dick. She's so horny for it that she begs him to fuck her.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied - Maggie Mead - Living Bondage Fantasy

Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.

Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.

I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes

Merry Clitmas Part Two - Cherry Torn

Most girls get a reward when they suffer enough for their masters, but Cherry Torn has a serious problem. When she is with us at Rtb she has too many masters to satisfy them all. Pleasing one does nothing to stem the tide of demands from all of the others. In fact, by the time she has finished them all the first has already developed new and even more interesting forms of torment to put her through.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 517.0 MB

Download Merry Clitmas Part Two - Cherry Torn

Lita Lecherous Rachel Greyhound Road Work Subs

In this great throwback, poor Greyhound finds herself bound to a bondage cross and buried up to her worthless pussy in the dirt, with her arms bound to the side and her legs held immovable by the dirt, a helpless Greyhound is unable to protect herself as she is teased and shocked by her Owner, with the heavy nipple clamps secured to her nipples and tied off to hooks in the dirt in front of her adding to her misery, Greyhound suffers for your pleasure in this fun throwback!

Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2195kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Lita Lecherous Rachel Greyhound Road Work Subs

Panicked Poppy

Poppy James has a beautiful, tight body, a lovely British accent and most importantly a desire to serve our members with her pain and humiliation. It is the most important thing about her because we could not enjoy ourselves nearly as much if we didn't know she would go to any lengths to please us. She is terrified of heights and we have her locked into a cage about 60 feet in the air. A drop would be devastating.

She thought it was bad up there but coming down means now we can start the real fun. We bury a cock down her throat until she starts to gag on it. It only takes moments to have her eyes welling up with tears and the real pain hasn't even started. When the canes come out she is screaming in no time.

Duration: 43:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

Download Panicked Poppy

Torture Galaxy - Sp Scene 10

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish bloody sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the blood gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 49:45
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 400.6 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Sp Scene 10

Love Drug - Dixon Mason, Sasha

Release Year: 2017

When you lock a pair of sluts like Dixon Mason and Sasha in a cage together you have to expect that they will do what comes naturally eventually. If PD has given them a little bit of chemical enhancement to spur them on, it is just a coincidence. It takes some serious contorting for them to even get into position and before either one of them can really get off he has returned. He is going to make them do some work on the farm before he lets them finish enjoying each other. If they want any of the privileges he has to offer they are going to have to earn them.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 767.2 MB

Download Love Drug - Dixon Mason, Sasha

Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him. Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her.

Niki cries at the drop of a hat. Being locked in bondage gets a few tears, getting caned is like turning on a faucet, but PD even uses the things she loves to torment her. She is a proud squirter and happy about it until he lies her on her back and arcs the stream all over her face. She is so humiliated by it that her fluids get to mix with tears while they stream down her face.

Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

Pushing Bondage For Ebony Slave Daisy Ducati

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over. Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her. There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her. I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits. She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to. Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Bondage For Ebony Slave Daisy Ducati

Rook'd - London River

Release Year: 2018

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.

Inspired by ROOK-07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rook'd - London River

Maximum Bondage , Maxim Law

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.

The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maximum Bondage , Maxim Law

Sarah Brooke - Batgirl Backarched

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Cosplay, Costume, Batgirl, Comics, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Panel Gag, Harness Gag, Boots, Strict

Sarah Brooke dons the cape and cowl of Batgirl and submits to a super tight "bow and arrow" hogtie. We turn her on her side and get her arched back nice and deep, and then tie her at several anchor points to the rack bed frame to keep her that way. What has Batgirl gotten herself into this time?

Duration: 38:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sarah Brooke - Batgirl Backarched

Panicked Poppy part 3

Isn't Poppy James a good sport? PD tells her that this next treatment is going to make her crash and she insists that she can manage to make it through.

She probably spoke too soon, though. Once the electricity is hooked up she is begging for mercy. For someone so sure she could take a few shocks she was very determined not to experience any of them.

The price of mercy is more pain and humiliation. If she doesn't want to feel the current we can arrange that, but there is no way we are going to let her go without hearing her scream some more.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Panicked Poppy part 3

Born to be Damaged

Amazingly enough Hazel Hypnotic is still singing the same sweet song. You know the one. "Hate me. Damage me. Defile me." All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most taxing BDSM experience of her entire life. Is it too much for a girl to dream?

We make birthday wishes a reality here. Lovely Hazel is always fun to rough up a bit. She wears the kind of make up that starts to run as soon as her eyes tear up, so you always know when you've gotten inside of her head.

Quivering, sniffling, sobbing, and screaming, Hazel is giving us everything she has got and we're returning the favor. We have no patience for the kinds of girls that quit when the going gets tough. She has no love for the kinds of fake sadists that promise to push her limits but always play it safe. All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most amazing BDSM experience of her life. We're helping her live the dream.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

Download Born to be Damaged

Oh! My Goodness Part 3

We've got Siouxsie Q flat on her back with her feet up in the air. The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out, practically begging to be taken advantage of by the same tools. A bit of bare handed spanking turns her cheeks bright pink.

We aren't through with her after a bit of spanking, though. We've got a brutal fucking machine that will pound her asshole relentlessly while the celebrator works her clit. Leather straps gag her but they don't keep her from screaming out when the rapture of orgasm overcomes her. She's in a total bondage lockdown with no way to avoid this anal assault. She loves it at first, of course, but when we crank the fucking machine to maximum after she has already cum she just wishes that she was doing anything else.

It's a fine wish for her to make until we have her bent over a metal frame with her ass up in the air. She isn't even standing on the ground, her high heels are hooked i.

Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 914.8 MB

Download Oh! My Goodness Part 3

N' Chainz

Release Year: 2019

All-Girl, All-Black Bondage Action! Watch these five lusty black beauties bring new and painful pleasures to each other. See them take their punishment and squirm for more! And the fur is definitely flying as you watch the painful climaxes these all-black gash lashers love. If you can't beat em', whip em' good!

Duration: 50:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download N' Chainz

Sweaty Pig Part 2

We're going to let London River out. We're not going to let her GO, but some fresh air and hard work in the yard never hurt anyone. Live shows are about doing something unexpected, and when we started broadcasting this one, even we weren't thinking about taking it outdoors. But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.

That's what pigs do. They wallow in the mud. They're filthy creatures. London is a pig. We bury her up to her tits in the muck and mire, then start giving her the business end of the whip some more. The tears make streaks in the caked on grime on her face. She's doing everything she can to hold back the sobs and the screams. And the humiliation makes it all so much harder to handle. There she is, dirty, cold, suffering, and all of our members want to hear her .

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Sweaty Pig Part 2

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not .

Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Randy Moore

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of bdsm...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...

Duration: 59:01
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 912kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 448.0 MB

Download Randy Moore

Maggie Mead - Living Bondage Fantasy 2 (2020)

Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM

Maggie Mead has a lot of hardware in that cunt of hers. It makes it extra sensitive and the place she loves to have touched the most. With a little bit of cock sucking she may even get to cum. Just not before she earns it.
When you get a clear look at her ass you can see how hard she is trying to please PD. There are stripes all over it from the whips and canes. The way he has her handcuffed keeps her ass poked out so that it is easy to get at. The look of disgust on her face makes it obvious that she knows how easily she can be this way.
On the bed things are a little bit different. PD is more focused on her tits and what kind of pain he can inflict upon them. They turn blue as soon as they are tied off, which lets them both know that they are sensitive and ready for flogging.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Maggie Mead - Living Bondage Fantasy 2 (2020)

Renderfiend - Hazel Hypnotic - Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

Studio: Renderfiend
Genres: Bdsm

The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps

Download Renderfiend - Hazel Hypnotic - Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

The Best of Bella

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

We've worked with sexy Bella several times over the years. Here we bring you the hottest, steamiest, sexiest scenes from all of Bella's work with us. Bondage, pantyhose, gags, spanking, flogging, bound orgasms are all on display as Bella is our helpless bondage toy!

Sit back and enjoy 46 minutes of action as Bella is tied, gagged, spanked, flogged, mummified, vibrated and made to cum many times. Her struggles are futile as she is helpless to all that she is to endure.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download The Best of Bella

Safe House 2, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself.
It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely.
PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about it. .

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Safe House 2, Part 2

Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2013

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing.

She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her.

How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released?

Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor

Emma Experiences the impudence of a Live Feed

Where we left off, Emma, now called Thing One was on her knees, hooded with latex, and suffering sweetly for our members' enjoyment. Her tits were pulled down, her nipples stretched out, the clamps that hold her are merciless devices. Deep indents crease her tits from where the little implements of torment had held on, a sure sign that if we hadn't decided to be nice they would probably have never pulled free. They're a kindness compared to what is coming.

It's string bondage for Emma next. It's ideal because it holds her body firmly in place without covering anything we have designated as a target for corporal punishment. Her ass is going to get hit so hard that it will literally start quivering from the impact. Cane marks are going to crisscross her tits in bright, red stripes. The string running through her pussy grinds her clit raw as the blows make her shimmy and shake in her bondage. And that, too, is a kindness compared to what is coming.

Electricity is the monster that a.

Duration: 44:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

Download Emma Experiences the impudence of a Live Feed

Endurance - Nyssa Nevers

PD wastes no time in violating Nyssa Nevers. Why should he? As soon as he had her bound her cunt was wet. He could smell her sex from half way across the room. It is the smell of a slut begging to be used. She wants to feel the shackles locked around her limbs, spreading her open. She has to seek out the type of men, like PD, who will hurt her until she screams and cries and begs for it to stop. And when she does, she needs to know that he will not, until he has had enough.

Duration: 50:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 562.6 MB

Download Endurance - Nyssa Nevers

Stuck Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage.
Cast: Ava D'Amore
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Ava is stuck in the stocks looking down at a very stinky bucket. A gag goes in her mouth and immediately she starts drooling into the bucket. An anal plug goes in her sexy ass. The plug is electrified. The electricity is put on sound mode.

The crew and decoration begin helping Ava feel the plug. Loud shouts and stomps activate her asshole and she screams which makes the plug shock her poor little tush even more.

The game from before is brought back in. She failed six times and the electricity is turned up six notches. It's time for another fun game. Bobbing for apples in the gross bucket. Each apple spells another torment for Ava.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Stuck Part 2

Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel.

There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Sinderella's Revenge

Poor Sinderella! She seems like the unluckiest girl on earth. Fresh out of the slammer, the only place she can find refuge is the home of her vicious cousin Marcy and Marcy's spoiled and cruel step- Kim and Loretta.Taking full advantage of her desperation, the girls use Cindy as their personal slave. However, the tables are soon to turn! When Cindy's rich dies, she finds herself in charge. Cindy agrees to let her relatives stay on at the luxurious family homestead, but only after they have submitted themselves to a healthy dose of discipline in Cindy's very own personal dungeon!

Duration: 59:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1657kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Sinderella's Revenge

Anal Bride

Even on Juliette's wedding day she's captured and in distress yet again! While preparing for her special day an intruder has stopped by to give his version of something borrowed, new, because he's tired of feeling blue. Instead of the chauffeur escorting her to the chapel her assailant introducers her to gags and bondage since he wasn't invited to the wedding.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 987.1 MB

Download Anal Bride

Renderfiend - Hazel Hypnotic - Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Studio: Renderfiend
Genres: Bdsm

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Renderfiend - Hazel Hypnotic - Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

The Best of Liv

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Get 47 minutes of bondage, damsel in dostress, bound orgasm action with lovely Liv when you get this compilation video.

Sexy brunette Liv is a beautiful and very sexy damsel with a great body. This compilation video brings you lots of great action from some of Liv's best scenes. From tied up baby sitter, to school girl in peril, to a sexy little dancer spanked and punished, to Liv being tied and teased with a hitachi magic wand, this video has plenty of hot, sexy action for everyone.

As a bonus, this video has a never before released scene of Liv playing with herself with the hitachi! it's a short scene, but very hot and must see.

Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download The Best of Liv

Restraint Bdsm For Ebony Slave Amari Anne

Cast: Amari Anne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement. This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3929kbps

Download Restraint Bdsm For Ebony Slave Amari Anne

We Get To Play WIth Rain's Mind

Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences. If nothing else it gives us and our members a few good ideas for what we should do to her doing this live feed.

Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit. She loves a good bit of corporal punishment but when we start messing with her mind suddenly she is so much less excited to be with us.

We'll get to the fun stuff in a minute. With a pain slut as eager as Rain we can't pass up the opportunity to give her exactly what she wants.

Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 855.7 MB

Download We Get To Play WIth Rain's Mind

Training of slave Sh

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Goldie

Tag Team Part 3

We've put Sierra through a lot so far, but our job isn't quite done yet. She's still in for a shock with what we've got in store for her. We spread her legs and attach some electrodes to her pussy to make her squirm around for your entertainment. Then when that isn't enough we take out the cattle prod and make her really move.

Sierra's already got a few marks on her ass from the fun we've been having with her but we think she needs some more. We tie her up to a chair and really let her have it. She's going to become very well acquainted with canes of all shapes and sizes. Then, just to be nice, maybe we'll help her come to get rid of that tension she's been building up.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps

Download Tag Team Part 3

She loves Pain

Starts with women kneeling on cushion naked except for cuffs and hood. She has nice breasts and has a good shape. Guy starts feeling her, then light cane use, nipple chain thing goes on, move to bed like thing, blowjob, fucked, harder caning, cuffed standing to wall facing into room, picked up and fucked while still cuffed to wall, facing wall and cuffed gets paddled, her ass looks very red by know, uncuffed and kneeling with back against wall gives final bj.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download She loves Pain

Back