Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Cheap Fuck - Zayda J

Zayda J wanted a rough, humiliating experience. She knew she deserved it. She knows what she is. Just a cheap, easy fuck for whatever man comes along. A mouth, a snatch and an ass, all waiting to be stuffed. That is all she is good for. That is all she knows how to be. There is no use denying it. PD is not even punishing her for that. He is just hurting her body because he knows that as long as there is a cock at the end of the tunnel Zayda will take any pounding he dishes out.

Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.8 MB

Download Cheap Fuck - Zayda J

Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.

At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.

Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away

Format: m4v
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2247kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert

Ultimate Nipple Torment part 7 Lynda

In an exchange of e malis Lynda confesses to rick that she loves nipple torment. So Rick sends her a modified nipple torment device and instructs her to wear it during the 90 minute drive to his location in Philadelphia. She obeys and Rick rewards the sexy Lynda with an orgasmic day of excrutiating yet sensual nipple torment.

Duration: 53:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Ultimate Nipple Torment part 7 Lynda

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Please and Thank You

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not l.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You

American Punishment Collections

Studio: TheBondageChannel

In our latest compilation we include "Painful Probation" about a probation officer that finds that her wards have not been following the prescribed methods of behavior. So she must take matters into her own hands! In "Spanking Big E" we not only have spanking and caning but also a session of controlled enema. This may be just to your liking! In "Doctor Knows Best" Erzebet is a renowned discipline therapist. Her first two encounters this day include Noile and Samara. Their bottoms are soon reddened by her use of the cane and paddle. Their therapy is indeed successful. And finally in "Wicked Step " we find that a step mom's punishment for her two wayward step- is both swift and punishing. She uses both the cane and paddle on their pristine little bottoms and thighs.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1637kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

Download American Punishment Collections

Kidnap Her Scene 24

We are proud to present bondage legend Wenona for a special update on Sexually Broken! Wenona has been modeling for bondage companies for the past 12 years. She is a former runway model, gymnast and collegian athlete. Today is special. Today, for the first time ever, Wenona is going to suck real cock in a bondage shoot.
Completely helpless, bound in the splits on a custom made 6x6 frame, Wenona finds herself with a fucking machine impaled in her tight pussy. She is in an inverted spread position with her sexy mouth at cock height.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 738.2 MB

Download Kidnap Her Scene 24

Brooke Johnson Punish my Mouth and Tummy

Brooke Johnson is a hot little hardcore masochist who makes suffering look easy. She's also very submissive to Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6485kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brooke Johnson Punish my Mouth and Tummy

Hair Cut - Malik

Malik starts in a hogtie with foot bondage to die for. In no time, her hot ass gets fucked, caned, and hooked. PD hacks off her hair. On elbows and stomach, Malik is arched to the max. Add ballgag and vibrator, and Malik shoots to the moon. But the girl's as tough as she is sexy. Malik's ready for another ride into the vortex of Hardtied.

Format: real
Duration: 40:47
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

Download Hair Cut - Malik

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Siren Wolf and Elise Graves are spending the day together and already things are getting hot. Elise is very sensual in everything she does; from the way she ties the rope to how she handles her whip. You can see how much Siren loves her touch. And she may complain about the pain Elise is inflicting on her, but one look at her dripping cunt says that her protests are all for show. She wants to feel every bit of it. Her creamy little pussy gives it away.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 18

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism

Duration: 43:15
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 18

Sparks - Jade Indica

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks - Jade Indica

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

At The Throat - Ashley Graham

Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris. It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time. It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream. He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg. He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time. And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.

Duration: 55:19

File size: 622.4 MB

Download At The Throat - Ashley Graham

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Sexy ladies submitting themselves as sex slaves, tied with ropes, gagged, teased & tortured by their masters. Dressed in leather bras, thongs & boots. Leather whipped, nipple chained & feet freezing in ice. The more pain they get the wetter their pussy! And you know that nothing goes together better then pussy and pain! And Jewel's pain tolerance is so high that you're likely to cum before she cries!

Duration: 49:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Discipline Bondage for JeC

Release Year: 2020
Genres: barefoot, black girls, electrical tape, ethnic, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, nipple clamps

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... JeC is left sitting on the cold concrete for just a bit before I show up again with a shop rag and some wide black tape. I remove her Ballgag and use to rag to stuff her mouth. It is, of course, sealed in tight with the black tape. I grab more rope and tie her up sitting Indian style. I leave her to struggle for a few minutes, but I soon return with more rope. I tie it around her neck and then tie it off overhead very tight. I then tie her chest harness down to her ankles. JeC is now completely immobilized, and none too comfortable. To make things worse, I clover clamp her nipples before removing her left shoe. Now I remove the right clamp and slide the loop of a length of twine over the connecting chain. I pull the clamps tight and then tie the other end of the twine to JeC's big toe. It doesn't take too long before tears are streaming down her face. She better get used to it as this is how she will be spending the rest of the night.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 716.7 MB

Download Discipline Bondage for JeC

Enthusiasm - Kendra James

Sexy Kendra sizzles in a hogtie. She's ravished, stripped, and lashed against the wall, legs spread wide, and thighs tied out hard. Pussy clamps stretch her delicious labia for a clit flogging. With Mr. Pogo tied inside her cunt in position after position, Kendra learns to fuck herself. A foot caning encourages her to hump with enthusiasm.

Duration: 41:53

File size: 158.2 MB

Download Enthusiasm - Kendra James

Luna Rival & London River

Cast: Luna Rival & London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Luna Rival & London River

Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

You don't need some long teaser about how PD and Taurus Angel get along. It isn't necessary. You can see for yourself how much she loves being tied up. She is a slick slut from the second he lays his hands on her. Her cunt is ready for action as soon as her panties come off. The tighter and more uncomfortable her bondage is the faster she cums... when he lets her.

Duration: 47:31

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.

At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.

Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Format: m4v
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2247kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal

Pain is Pleasure

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mei Mara, Dee

Mei is into it all and the more brutal the better. She knows that pleasure is meaningless without the pain to go with it. She does not just want to please Dee. She wants Dee to be able to revel in it all. Every time Mei recoils from the pain, every time she cries out for more or for mercy, it is all for Dee to enjoy. There is no promise of rewards, just a chance to make her new mistress happy.

Duration: 53:53

File size: 606.0 MB

Download Pain is Pleasure

Luna Rival & London River

Cast: Luna Rival & London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Luna Rival & London River

Poppy James - Begging

Release Year: 2017

It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants. As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want. She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands. Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is.

Duration: 56:19

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Poppy James - Begging

Sharon - A Classic Bondage Movie

California Star Productions presents a heritage collection feature entitled "Sharon". These rare DVD's are a must have for one classic fetish obsession. Sharon (Ronni Dixon) and Ken (Joe Morgan) are off to the hotel for a dirty weekend. Unfortunately, Sharon has no idea that Ken wants to whip out his secret bondage techniques and gags too. Will Sharon oblige to her man's commands or will she rebel?

Duration: 59:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Sharon - A Classic Bondage Movie

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a pooch. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't t.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

IR - Slim Chances

Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change.

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download IR - Slim Chances

Marked - Calico

Lithe and charming, pretty Calico's creamy skin marks up lovely. And the girl has one big beautiful snatch. She's hung by her wrists in the barn and pussy whipped. After PD ties her to a ladder, he pulls her legs so far over her head that her ass lifts up. An inflatable Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, gagging and choking her. With Mr. Pogo inflated in her ass, Calico's vibrated and caned simultaneously. Lurid red lines crisscross her body. She comes again, shooting Mr. Pogo out her ass.

Duration: 40:30

File size: 131.3 MB

Download Marked - Calico

Studio: FutileStruggles/ Clips4Sale
Cast: Luna

Greedy Cunt - Penny Pax

What does Penny need from Elise Graves right now? She needs rough bondage and rougher handling. She hides it well at first, but you can tell that once she starts getting it she loves it.

Penny's hands are tied over her head. She is standing on one leg. The blindfold that Elise made from her panties is blocking out all light. Most girls, when they feel the whip across their skin in this situation panic and begin to scream. All Penny gives in response are squeaks of surprise and moans of pleasure.

On the table a different type of torment is in store. Penny needs to admit that she is a greedy little ass slut if she wants to feel any of the relief that Elise can provide. With her holes so stuffed and her clit getting the most intense vibrations of her life, she will say or do anything if it means she will be allowed to cum. The brutal intensity of the breast bondage she is in hardly even registers compared to the feelings between her legs.

Duration: 46:22

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Greedy Cunt - Penny Pax

Cangue - Maggie Mead

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.

What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Cangue - Maggie Mead

Girls of Darkness

It's late at night and goth club girl Katie Jordan has company. Abducted by night stalkers Darian Caine and A.J. Khan she becomes the victim of their painful perversions. Stripped of her clothes, she's locked in a cage, spanked until crimson colored and whipped mercilessly.

Duration: 53:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1606kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

Download Girls of Darkness

Studio: FutileStruggles/ Clips4Sale
Cast: Luna

Rosalyn Sphinx - Precious Bound (2019)

Cast: Rosalyn Sphinx
Genres: BDSM

Rosalyn is a tiny woman with a man body and sweet face...Being a fresh face around here, I make the mistake of treating her too softly...It doesnt take long to find that this little babe can take it...and that's when I start having some real fun...she takes tough and helpless bondage...you'll like this one...when she cums once, the vibrator is just tormenting...I leave her like that...bound and moaning...Enjoy, Ogre.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rosalyn Sphinx - Precious Bound (2019)

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

At the CES show in Las Vegas, Seymore Butts' ex-girlfriend Shane came up to me and told me that she would like to have her ass spanked by a guffy old man. So I hired her for a movie. You'd better believe Shane found what she's been look for. Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven

Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 115

Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, Enema, No Sex

Now we find her naked on the floor. She's tied on her belly, rope around her neck with a bowling ball attached to the other end keeps her head held high. Her wrists are pulled forward and tied off, arms fully extended. One leg, its ankle, is drawn outward and tied. The other leg is doubled over on itself and belted that way --then pulled in an opposite direction.

Duration: 49:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 115

Paired - Lauren Phillips and Ashley Lane

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.

After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.

He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a c.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Paired - Lauren Phillips and Ashley Lane

Mouth Full Part Two - Elise Graves, PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Elise Graves is suspended from her stomach in a hogtie and she has a feeling that things are about to get fucked up. PD is like a pooch with a bone when it comes to her. He likes to play with her a bit, throw her around, and then set her aside for later. Before he discards her, though, he is going to sink his teeth in. He may not chew on her literally, but a few bites would be a kindness compared to what he has in mind.

Duration: 40:10

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Mouth Full Part Two - Elise Graves, PD

Back