~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme_Scat Outro, Grazy, Babi Ventura, Saori Kido - SCAT MOVIE A CLIENT,S DREAM - PART II 11 04 2019

Runtime : 48 min 49 s
File Size : 2.78 GB
File type: mp4
Video : , 8 019 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
Language: Portuguese
Year. Release: 2019

Download Links:>>>

Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part6.rar

Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Grazy,_Babi_Ventura,_Saori_Kido-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_II_11.04.2019.part6.rar

Extreme_Scat Outro, Nicole, Alana, Chimeny - SCAT MOVIE A CLIENT,S DREAM - PART I 04 04 2019

Runtime : 1 h 9 min
File Size : 3.98 GB
Video : , 8 023 kb/s
Language: English

Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part6.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part7.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part8.rar

Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part6.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part7.rar
Extreme_Scat_Outro,Nicole,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_I_04.04.2019.part8.rar

Extreme_Scat_ Nicole, Capacho, Alana, Chimeny - SCAT MOVIE A CLIENT,S DREAM - PART IV 27 06 2019

Runtime : 50 min 54 s
File Size : 2.90 GB
Video : , 8 027 kb/s

Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part6.rar

Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part3.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part4.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part5.rar
Extreme_Scat_Nicole,Capacho,_Alana,_Chimeny-SCAT_MOVIE_A_CLIENT,S_DREAM-_PART_IV_27.06.2019.part6.rar

Extreme_Scat Angelica Scat - Using My Toilet Outdoor

Angelica Scat - Using My Toilet Outdoor / 2019, Scat

I am enjoying the sunshine outside, when I suddenly feel the urge to take a shit. Well it is time to also use the toilet outdoors, so I call him over. He is allowed to worship my ass and I have him lay down on the ground. I really don�t care if anyone sees us. He is the one looking foolish anyway. So I start peeing in his mouth, and it is really a lot of poo. I tell him to keep the shit in his mouth, and not swallow, at least not until I tell him to. I push a nice piece of shit in his mouth, and tell him that he can touch my pussy, while enjoying his meal!

Runtime : 8 min 1 s
File Size : 196 MB
Video : , 3 277 kb/s
Resolution : 1280x720
Language:

Extreme_Scat_Angelica_Scat_-_Using_My_Toilet_Outdoor.rar

Extreme_Scat_Angelica_Scat_-_Using_My_Toilet_Outdoor.rar

Extreme_Scat Miss Pink - My Shit All Over Your Cock And Face

Miss Pink - My Shit All Over Your Cock And Face (Mistress Evilyne)

Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery, Smoking

I love using human toilets so much. I have decided to share my love with the world. This is my first ever scat clip. I hope you like it. I make my toilet slave suck and lick my ass while I prepare to take a huge dump on his face. The shit is so big that I pick it up and rub it all over his cock and I make him jerk off while I blow cigarette smoke onto his face and make him breather it in through his shitty mouth. He is so turned on he cums all over himself from his shitty cock.

Runtime : 7 min 29 s
File Size : 575 MB
Video : , 10.5 Mb/s
Language:

Extreme_Scat_Miss_Pink_-_My_Shit_All_Over_Your_Cock_And_Face.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Miss_Pink_-_My_Shit_All_Over_Your_Cock_And_Face.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat_Miss_Pink_-_My_Shit_All_Over_Your_Cock_And_Face.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Miss_Pink_-_My_Shit_All_Over_Your_Cock_And_Face.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Scat, Piss

CUSTOM REQUEST - ''In this video you are wearing high heels and nude. I would like to see you eating food and chewing it. With your mouth open, spit it on a plate. Then shit in it. Please have your ass in front of camera, so I can see the shit coming out. Also, provide masturbation instructions to me while telling me to enjoy my food...''

Runtime : 16 min 51 s
File Size : 1.19 GB
Video : , 9 981 kb/s
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz

Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part3.rar

Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SCAT_MASTURBATION_INSTRUCTION.part3.rar

Extreme_Scat Molly Jane Cory Chase -In My Only Dump

Molly Jane & Cory Chase - In My Only Dump

Shitting, Scat, Solo

Molly surprised us last week. She took her one and only dump on camera. You will never see or find another Molly Jane poo video anywhere on the net. She even motivated me out of retirement to poo on film.

Runtime : 15 min 56 s
File Size : 895 MB
Video : , 7 736 kb/s

Extreme_Scat_Molly_Jane_Cory_Chase_-In_My_Only_Dump.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Molly_Jane_Cory_Chase_-In_My_Only_Dump.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat_Molly_Jane_Cory_Chase_-In_My_Only_Dump.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Molly_Jane_Cory_Chase_-In_My_Only_Dump.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat Princess Miranda Scat

Princess Miranda Scat

Scat, Toilet Slavery, Femdom

1.Beautiful scat! Miranda tortures the slave in toilet
2. Miranda has made a real toilet slave. Miranda feeds her slave with shit every morning. Mistress has taught the slave to eat her delicious shit. Miranda has taken a dump in the slave's mouth. She smothers him with feet and spits into his mouth, scratches his body.

Runtime : 19 min 26 s
File Size : 996 MB
Video : , 7 147 kb/s
Audio : 1channel(s),8 000 Hz

Extreme_Scat_Princess_Miranda_Scat_.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Princess_Miranda_Scat_.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat_Princess_Miranda_Scat_.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Princess_Miranda_Scat_.part2.rar

Extreme_Scat Scatha,s QueenDom - Diarrhea on the slave,s face

Scatha's QueenDom - Diarrhea on the slave's face

Scat, Toilet Slavery

Wow! Today I had to take a shit urgently, I was in stomach ache all day and when I arrived home I taked a big pile of stinky diharrea on the slaves face. Then, just for fun, with a tea spoon I put down all the crap down his troath! Hahaha tasty tasty!

Runtime : 3 min 4 s
File Size : 223 MB
Video : , 9 985 kb/s

Extreme_Scat_Scatha,s_QueenDom_-_Diarrhea_on_the_slave,s_face.rar

Extreme_Scat_Scatha,s_QueenDom_-_Diarrhea_on_the_slave,s_face.rar

Extreme_Scat Teens Femdom Scat - Three Girls and a Well of Shit

Teens Femdom Scat - Three Girls and a Well of Shit

Scat, Femdom, Human Toilet

We are always thinking new ways of ensuring that our slave feels like a real toilet, so we have prepared a plastic tube where his face may be trapped when we need to take a shit.

Runtime : 17 min 30 s
File Size : 1.24 GB
Video : , 10 000 kb/s

Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part3.rar

Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part1.rar
Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part2.rar
Extreme_Scat_Teens_Femdom_Scat_-_Three_Girls_and_a_Well_of_Shit.part3.rar

Extreme Scat_SmellyMilana & Co. - SmellyMilana - Shit-Dog for 5 girls (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: Scat, Human Toilet, Humiliation, Toilet Slavery
Models: SmellyMilana & Co.

Size: 1.31 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 30 min 11 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Princess Mia - Princess Mia facesitting Scat smearing Princess Mia and toilet slave (2018)

Genre: Scat, Domination, Human Toilet, Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Smearing, Poop Videos, Facesitting, Human Toilet
Description: Princess Mia Scat smearing facesitting Princess Mia and toilet slave
Models: Princess Mia

Size: 1.04 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 26 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah - Scat Queen Delilah Pretty SHITTY thing (2008)

Year: 2008
Genre: scat shit poop piss pee toilet milf mature foot feet pov
Description: Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah shitting & smearing shitty feet
Models: Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah

Size: 433 MB
Duration: 14 min 45 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - SmellyMilana - Shit-eating machine for 6 girls (2018)

Description: Shit-eating machine for 6 girls. Girls like this toilet very much, because it swallows fast! Urine, shit, usual or menstrual discharge - it swallows everything. He is in great pain - but he likes it! Today he served 6 stinky girls, he bathed in their smells and tastes!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 1.04 GiB
Duration: 23 min 56 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Gaby - Solo Scat Girls By Top Model Gaby (2019)

Genre: Scat, Piss
Description: Blonde girl Gaby have scat scenes in the beatiful country of Brazilia. In the first scene she is at the backyard where she shit next to a tree. The second scene is inside the house where she fully naked and we can see her fantastic back tattoo on the corridor. The next scene is in the kitchen where she put a nice pile in front of the oven. Her two last scenes are outside the backyard where she put a nice big brick to the tiles.
Models: Gaby

Size: 879 MB
Resolution:576 x 720
Duration: 40 min 39 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_PooAlina - Alina pooping in autumn forest (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Scat, Smearing, Poop Videos
Description: PooAlina
Models: PooAlina

Size: 255 MB
Duration: 5 min 45 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Madison Marz - xRussianBeautyx - Goddess On Her Throne New Compilation (2018)

Genre: Scat, Smearing, Poop Videos, Scat Solo
Models: Madison Marz

Size: 814 MB
Duration: 11 min 2 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - swallows Really fast (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor
Description: Really swallows fast! Temperature +32 degrees it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service! The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 32 min 13 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Curvy Kitten - Curvykitten92 - Sore tummy SHIT ends in fuck fest (2018)

Genre: Scat
Description: Wow guys, I have a full-length 18 minute video for you to enjoy! In this video I have had to go to bed to rest with upset tummy pains!
I am laid in bed surrounded by lots of stinky farts when my partner walks in and asks how I a. I tell him I am really blocked up and ask him to cuddle in bed to help my tummy pains. His sexy body gets me very horny and I start sucking his cock. Wouldn't it be super hot if I just shit right here in the bed? I lay back down and spread my hole and begin teasing a shit. I decide it is best to treat him so i climb on top and start taking a fat shit on his cock. He fingers my arse before my juicy brown load drops out. He slides his dick in my pussy and I start riding him immediately after I've pooped. WOW that was so hot! He covers my arse in thick hot warm shit and we continue to fuck. Next I wank and suck his shitty throbbing cock and then begin to rub shit all over his body. Mmmm, I wish you could smell it! I cover my tits and tummy in beautiful brown poop! He turns me over and proceeds to slip his dick into my tight little arsehole. His big cock stretches my shitty hole and I begin to moan whilst I cum. My arse is so tight that I decide to take his shitty dick and shove it in my pussy. I lay on my back spreading shit all over my self and begin to rub my clit. He slides his shitty cock deep in my clean fresh pussy and fucks me hard. Wow, I never knew I'd take shit up my cunt, but it feels amazing. We continue to fuck with shit more and more. He rubs shit all over my pusys and brings me to yet another orgasms. Afterwards, we continue to fuck before he can't hold his load anymore. My pussy and arse are sore and covered in shit so I decide to suck him dry. I clean my nasty shit off his dick with my mouth, making sure I taste my pussy and shit juices! He cums all over me leaving me in a shitty cummy mess. Hope you enjoy!
Models: Curvy Kitten

Size: 1.74 GiB
Duration: 17 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Diarrhea, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! It's time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him it's funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan

Size: 836 MB
Duration: 22 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - 6 baby portions (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: 6 girlish portions. Secretly from his wife, he serves the hens. He is very tormented, it is difficult and disgusting for him, but he loves it! The girls harshly beat him in the face, spit in his mouth and humiliated him. Then they treated him with their tastes and smells!... 6
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 1.39 GiB
Duration: 32 min 12 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Shit-party on the beach (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor
Description: Shit-party on the beach. 4 young girls fed a shit adult-married slave!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Megan

Size: 643 MB
Duration: 14 min 32 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Yana, Christina, Amina - MilanaSmelly - Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Diarrhea, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing! I liked to swallow shit blindfolded so I can deeply taste taste and suppress vomiting better! So for girls it is more comfortable when they do not see the eyes of a slave do not perceive it as a person. This video clearly shows my throat how I suffered when I swallowed Amina's shit and how hard she commanded the feeding process. I quickly swallowed 2 large and hard pieces of shit from Amina, but with great anguish. This time I swallowed almost without chewing I become more comfortable female toilet. Before Amina, I was hard-pressed with fart Yana she really had a lot of shit this time when I swallowed a portion and thought it was the end, Ian filled my mouth again! Her shit looked ugly but I did not see it when I swallowed. Christina started today! She energetically filled me with urine and bitter shit and prepared me for the next girl. Throat close-up to see the process of swallowing. The girls said that now I swallow faster than before...
Models: Yana, Christina, Amina

Size: 1.77 GiB
Duration: 45 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Jackie - Jackie's Intimacy (2010)

Year: 2010
Genre: Scat, Smearing
Description: Jackie has a secret fantasyThat one day she can arrives at home wearing a white panty and suddenly poops a lot on her panty and walks around the house Come to see Jackie becoming her dreams true
Models: Jackie

Size: 379 MB
Resolution:360 x 540
Duration: 58 min 37 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Karina, Christina, Amina - MilanaSmelly - Erotic toilet slavery 2. Mega heap! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Erotic toilet slavery 2. Mega heap! This is another video in which girls demonstrate their beauty. Karina, Christina and Amina touch their pussies, show off their asses. For the toilet slave they are Goddesses. He bows to them and he is ready to fulfill their every desire. He is very pleased to serve beautiful girls as a toilet. This time he has a difficult task. The girls forbade him to eat shit instantly. They made a huge pile of shit on the slave's face and Mrs. Christina took a close-up picture of that. Then, the toilet slave had to completely eat this mega heap of crap. And he successfully coped with this task...
Models: Karina, Christina, Amina

Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 21 min 45 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Yana, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - Really new year's feeding! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Eat shit, Smearing, 1080p, HDRip]
Description: Really new year's feeding! Girls want to feel the New Year mood they give commands: the slave sings New Year songs and dances for them, girls laugh at him! He must always be positive, girls constantly demand that he sing a song or read a New Year's verse. A slave should not sit idle, he must constantly entertain girls. As a New Year's gift, the girls organized for him a New Year's table of female shit, urine and vaginal discharge! The slave is waiting for all the girls to do this and he will be allowed to start the meal, he sits nearby and enjoys the smells. He knows that he will have cooled shit, and cold shit is very disgusting. On New Year's holidays, girls eat a lot of different foods and their shit smells stronger and has a more fermented taste!...
Models: Liza, Christina, Yana, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.82 GiB
Duration: 31 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Kira - MilanaSmelly - Slave washes sweet ass girls (2018)

Genre: Scat, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Today, the girls decided to test the slave. He must determine whose panties by their smell. He coped poorly with this task, so the girls humiliated and punished him. They beat him on the cheeks, kicked him in the balls. Having a lot of fun, they decided to feed him. As usual, he completely swallowed their shit. For him it is an honorable duty to eat shit of girls. And he completely swallowed everything. But this time there was something special. Lisa has a menstruation these days. Her shit was with spice. The slave had to swallow it along with women's secretions and menstrual blood. And he coped with this task. And after taking shit of each of the girls a great bonus was waiting for him. He was allowed to wash the ass of every girl...
Models: Liza, Christina, Kira

Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 25 min 33 s

Download from FB >

Back