~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Yana - MilanaSmelly - Chocolate and shit from ass female (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: Scat, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Chocolate and shit from female ass. The girls decided to please their slave. Before using him as a toilet, they let him lick their asses smeared with chocolate paste. Slave had relaxed their asseswith his tongue, so the girls wanted even more to go to the toilet. The slave received a preliminary dessert. And the main food was waiting for him in the form of shit from four girls. Slave completely swallowed shit from each girl. Itwas especially hard to take from Yana. She ate dried apricots, and she had severe diarrhea with farting. So she was approaching the slave 2 times to feed him with her shit...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Yana

Size: 1.39 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 51 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - Shit-hamburger 6 girls (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: Shit-hamburger 6 girls. This is a very smelly hamburger even the air freshener did not help! A huge variety of tastes and smells is an unimaginable banquet for a real toilet slave! Any toilet slave wants to feel the tastes and smells of such a hamburger it is very difficult to eat, but it is very tasty!...
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.43 GiB
Duration: 24 min 53 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan - MilanaSmelly - Please stop! (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Farts, Spit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit
Description: Please stop! He was confident that he could serve 6 girls, but he could not do it the girls were disappointed! At the end (when we were leaving his apartment) he said I reconsidered my views on life and will never again be a toilet slave! This is really difficult and disgusting, but not for a real toilet slave, for a good toilet slave 6 girls this is a magical feast!
Models: Liza, Yana, Christina, Amina, Lassie, Megan

Size: 612 MB
Duration: 35 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Liza, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera - MilanaSmelly - I will fulfill any of your whims, Mistresses! (2018)

Description: I will fulfill any your whims, Mistresses. Today the toilet slave had to perform several roles. The girls decided to have fun with him in full. At first, he was for them a doggy, which was supposed toexecute any commands. Then he was an ashtray and footrest. If the slave did not cope well with his duties, the girls were punishing him. Finally, it came that he waited the most. He had performed the role of toilet for girls. The girls hadgiven a lot of urine, so the slave had a hard time. In fact, he was flooded. Buthe withstood this stream and then was able to eat the shit of each of the girls...
Models: Liza, Christina, Amina, Kira, Lera

Size: 1.88 GiB
Duration: 32 min 25 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana - MilanaSmelly Great video! Big bombs! (2018)

Description: Great video! Big bombs! This should see every connoisseur scat! This slave was very lucky the girls today really cool shit! I have not yet seen a slave suffer so much. Today they really tested it for strength!...
Models: Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana

Size: 1.39 GiB
Duration: 24 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_ Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana, Lera - MilanaSmelly - 5 girls and a married man! (2018)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Outdoor, Eat shit, Smearing
Description: 5 girls and a married man! He loves the smell of female farting and the taste of female shit! He has a good family and a loving wife, but his vocation is to be a toilet for many girls. Christina, Lisa and Lera beat a slave with a whip he is just an animal for them. After that, it's time for a sweet treat now the toilet should work quickly absorb the crap and thank the housewives for it!... 5
Models: Christina, Amina, Liza, Yana, Lera

Size: 1.29 GiB
Duration: 22 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_MilanaSmelly - Toilet service in winter park (2019)

Year: 2019
Description: Toilet service in winter park. This morning we agreed with Mrs Christina, Amina and Karina about the meeting. I had to serve them in the apartment, and by the appointed time I was walking towards their house. My way was passing through the park and here I was in for asurprise I met my Mistresses. In this beautiful winter day the girls decided to take a walk in the park before my arrival. They didn't want to waste time on getting to home, and decided to use me as a toilet outdoors. It was an extreme service. I had to lie in the snow, and the girls took turns sending their shit in my opened mouth. At any time strangers could appear in the park, therefore I had to swallow everything very quickly. But on the other hand, it is pleasant tofeel the warm and fragrant female shit, from which vapor comes, in contrast to the winter cold...

Size: 804 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Loverachelle2 - Cum To My Stinky Nasty Shit! (2019)

Genre: Scat, Big Ass, Big Butt, Solo, Girl
Description: You're a freak here to see if my shit really stinks as bad as everyone says it doesI'm pretty notorious for having a super stinky ass and shits. When I take a dump in a woman's restroom, girls run out of their stalls gaggingthey don't even wash their hands in a rush to escape my sick stink, cuz they don't want to throw up. I've even had guys refuse to fuck me after I've taken a shit in their bathroom. And when I go to family gatherings, I have to hold it in for days, so I don't embarrass my husband and my in-laws! But you're a weird one, aren't you? Curious to see if my stink is for real? Well you're a lucky sicko, cuz I am just FILLED to the brim with shit right now, ready to burst I shit super hard and slooow for you, laughing and giggling at my stink, you about to pass out yet? I hope you love my BIG reeking load, you weirdo. Come on, pull your cock out of your pants and jerk off to my shitto my nasty STINK
Models: Loverachelle2

Size: 332 MB
Duration: 10 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Goddess Veronica Steam - Veronicasteam - Shit Filled Panty Worship (2019)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Solo, Panty, Smearing
Description: I have to shit so badly. You see these full back satin panties? A slave ordered some shit stain panties of mine. I decided to completely destroy them with my shit. Look up close and I make a big shit bulge in these grey panties. See the HUGE mess I made in these filthy little panties. It gets everywhere! All over my ass, all over the floor, all over my pussy, my thighs, ect. I bet you're loving jerking off to my shit covered ass and pussy huh? I know you are. I bet you wish you could use your tongue as toilet paper and clean me up...
Models: Veronicasteam / Goddess Veronica Steam

Size: 562 MB
Duration: 9 min 35 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Lidia - FetishPlay88 - All day poo (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Scat Sex
Description: We haven't been here with You Guys for a while, but now we're back with hot and kinky vid. Today I kept a poo inside my ass for all day long in order to give it warm smelly shit just in Teejay's hands. I love when he smearing it all over my face, body, hair. Believe me sex was awesome and I hope You will enjoy with us.
Models: Lidia

Size: 832 MB
Duration: 13 min 5 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Veronica Moser - BIKER SLUT (2013)

Year: 2013
Genre: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex,

Size: 594 MB
Duration: 31 min 37 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Angelica Scat - Using My Toilet Outdoor (2019)

Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery
Description: I am enjoying the sunshine outside, when I suddenly feel the urge to take a shit. Well it is time to also use the toilet outdoors, so I call him over. He is allowed to worship my ass and I have him lay down on the ground. I really don't care if anyone sees us. He is the one looking foolish anyway. So I start peeing in his mouth, and it is really a lot of poo. I tell him to keep the shit in his mouth, and not swallow, at least not until I tell him to. I push a nice piece of shit in his mouth, and tell him that he can touch my pussy, while enjoying his meal!
Models: Angelica Scat

Size: 196 MB
Duration: 8 min 1 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_AnalDirtyQueen - Cleaning My Ass (2019)

Genre: Scat, Efro, Pee, Farting, Enema
Description: My friend had to visit me, and bcs i was so so horny and i wanted to feel his big cock in my ass , i had to clean my ass for him:D
Hope u will enjoy my clip as i did enjoy to play with my ass
Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Size: 1.95 GiB
Duration: 19 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_AnalDirtyQueen - Cleaning My Ass (2019)

Genre: Scat, Efro, Pee, Farting, Enema
Description: My friend had to visit me, and bcs i was so so horny and i wanted to feel his big cock in my ass , i had to clean my ass for him:D
Hope u will enjoy my clip as i did enjoy to play with my ass
Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Size: 1.95 GiB
Duration: 19 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_PrincessPuckie - Desperate to Dump It PrincessPuckie (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: scat, amateur
Description: I really have to poop, I have to really really poop!! as I stick a bic pen in my asshole and swear. Oh my god it's gonna press against the poop, it's like nudging up on the shit in me! This pen might be the only thing keeping that packed log up in there right now. I smile and giggle and talk about how badly I need to shit and how it's gonna look when it comes out. My toes wriggle and I crinkle my soles as I start losing control a bit, I don't know what to do! I don't know how to keep my dookie in, this is so hard! I twirl the pen and keep talking dirty and smiling and losing control more and more, breathing heavy as I get more desperate and make a little less sense with how I talk.I get more and more horny, my pussy's wet and I'm so ready. At around 9min in I slowly pull the pen out and let my butthole pucker and stretch. I wink it again and again so many times as my poo starts to peek out of me, nudging against my asshole, showing its dirty brown eye as it appears and disappears. I start whining and moaning as I TRY SO HARD to keep the dookie in, as I prairie dog over and over. I can't even think! My mind is mush, all I can think about is how desperate I am to hold this dookie in and how badly I want to let it loose! The turtle head gets BIGGER and BIGGER as I get closer and closer to releasing my fat dookie. It finally sludges out so fucking thick and fat and long. It was so intense I immediately say it felt like an orgasm. One of my biggest best poos yet and I was so damn happy about it
Models: PrincessPuckie

Size: 1.18 GiB
Duration: 14 min 36 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Getting Ready for a Wedding - JosslynKane (2017)

Genre: scat, solo, anal, dildo, amateur, smearing
Description: Getting Ready for a Wedding - JosslynKane

Size: 1.73 GiB
Duration: 24 min 29 s
Format: MP4

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Horny School Girl with JosslynKane (2017)

Description: Horny School Girl with JosslynKane

Size: 1.71 GiB
Duration: 16 min 8 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_josslynkane - a pervert nun (2017)

Genre: scat, solo, amateur, smearing
Description: a pervert nun
Models: a pervert nun

Size: 1.43 GiB
Duration: 20 min 10 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Pooping slt with Hairy JosslynKane (2017)

Description: Hairy pooping slt with JosslynKane

Size: 1.52 GiB
Duration: 21 min 30 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Poo play with vibrator - DirtyLena (2017)

Genre: scat, solo, dildo, smearing,anal
Description: I lay on side, cam on ass and take this nice violet lelo vibrator in my asshole, fuck it deep to Shit and big soft piece of POO, and continue fuck this dirty asshole for more shit and dirties, change possition on doggy and yet some dirty Anal playk

Size: 1.19 GiB
Duration: 17 min 10 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_School Girl Toilet Slavery For Teacher - evamarie88 (2017)

Genre: solo, scat, poop
Description: Watch me ask my teacher to help me with my constipation, he first sticks his finger in then his tongue to taste the chocolate inside. Then i bend over and push out a huge giant poo, you see my arsehole stretch open wide. And i feed it to my Teacher

Size: 914 MB
Duration: 12 min 35 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Slave Get Behind Me And Open Wide (2014)

Year: 2014
Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery, Femdom
Description: Girls uses man

Size: 1.26 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 440
Duration: 34 min 44 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_JosslynKane - Multiple enemas (2017)

Genre: Scat, Enema
Description: Watch me doing multiple enemas (6), cleaning my dirty asshole very very good, while i'm lying on my back, naked, facing the camera with legs up and spread so as to have an unobstructed view of my pussy and ass, and expel straight toward the camera after I have filled myself up. I do it all over again, for 6 times, till my asshole is really clean. Enjoy!
Models: Josslyn Kane

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_DirtyLena (AssyLena, Lena) - Poo Eating and Vomiting

Genre: Scat, Piss, Vomit
Models: DirtyLena (AssyLena, Lena)

Size: 984 MB
Duration: 22 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Wrapped Up And Filled Up Until He Pukes (2017)

Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery, Femdom
Description: In this Video the Girls just wrapped the Guy up to feed him to the End. How much Poop can he eat ? Part 1 Chelsey and Daniela
Part 2 Fatima
Part 3 Adison
Part 4 Ashley
Part 5 Tifany
Part 6 Nicole
Part 7 Paola

Size: 4.55 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 440
Duration: 2 h 5 min

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Josslyn Kane - Farting anal gape (2017)

Genre: Scat, Farting, Big Toy
Description: Watch me doing real loud farts while doing hard anal. I gape my asshole and I show u inside it, mmm this is so good, this big toys fuck my dirty asshole so good and make it so nosy, so many farts, so loud. You can't miss this noise video! Enjoy!
Models: Josslyn Kane

Size: 1.61 GiB
Duration: 18 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Abbraxa - Shit Volcano (2015)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Mature, Blowjob
Description: Shitting upside down is nothing easy but I try to manage. Ass hole up in the air I do my best to push up my load. It does come out and creates a nice shit volcano with rivers of scat lava. I end up beautifully covered from head to toes. That sexy shitty look is hot and it turns on my cam man who wants to get sucked. The shit rolling down my back is looking good and that's where he chooses to cum.
Models: Abbraxa

Size: 518 MB
Duration: 7 min 21 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Thigh highs shit in my mouth

Genre: scat
Description: Wearing sexy thigh high socks I tease then take a a big shit on the floor and my toy. With lots of dirty talk I suck my dirty toy while using my hitachi. I fill my mouth with my dirty smelly shit as I cum like a filthy slt. It ends with me dipping a strawberry in my shit and tasting it. Mmmmmm.
Models: TinaAmazon

Size: 795 MB
Duration: 14 min 9 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Abbraxa - Scat PipeLine (2015)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Mature
Description: Too much fruit and too much oil gives me diarrhea, might as well take advantage of the situation. I managed to find a pipe with some fitting that covers my shit hole. I take a shit straight in the pipe and shit right in my mouth. I really enjoy covering my whole body with juicy and hot anal fluids. I think you will love to watch me do it. I wish you will wank your cock over my filthy scatty tits and face.

Size: 1.20 GiB
Duration: 15 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Eva Marie - Evamarie88 - Poo and Smear On Feet (2017)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Foot Fetish
Description: Watch me on my bed showing you my sweaty gym socks, i then take them off and show you my bare pretty feet and my arches, i suck them and lick them telling you what i would love you to do. I Then bend over and sit on my feet and poo before smearing in on my feet, I then poo some more and show you my big mess. I then make you watch as i clean my feet and get my dried shit off saying how i would much prefer you be licking them clean
Models: Eva Marie

Size: 718 MB
Duration: 16 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Lidia - FetishPlay88 - bed&breakfast (2015)

Genre: Scat Sex, Foot Fetish, Deep Throat
Description: Good morning Sunshines! Today Lidia brought something smelly and deliciuos to bed. It was fantastic to smear it all of her body, taste it and then fuck her pussy hard.
Models: Lidia

Size: 1.29 GiB
Duration: 12 min 51 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_Abbraxa - Shit Ice Cream Topping (2015)

Genre: Scat, Piss, Enema, Mature
Description: Vanilla ice cream is good but always better with topping. That's why I shit on my bowl before I eat it! Mmmm! Delicious! A nice summer treat! I actually shoot diarrhea over my ice cream portion, top it up with wiped cream and eat it! Throw the rest over myself, cover my tits, sit into it, smear it all over, fart, burp, slurp and play. A beautiful scat mess. Watch me get dirty with food and poop, and burp it because I'm full of shit and cream.

Size: 880 MB
Duration: 15 min 30 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Sucking my hard turd

Description: I shit out a big firm turd then lick and suck my shit with lots of dirty talk until I cum.

Size: 525 MB
Duration: 7 min 13 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - School Girl Pissing and Shitting in a Bowl

Description: I'm a naughty school girl who gets turned on by pissing and shitting. Watch me empty myself into a clear bowl. I even take a lick to taste my mess.

Size: 544 MB
Duration: 7 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Naughty secretary pushing out a hard turd

Description: I start off in cute office clothes and glasses and then strip for you. Then I lay on my side with my perfect ass facing you and I struggle to push out a really hard turd.

Size: 537 MB
Duration: 7 min 20 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Pink lace dress - taking a big shit

Description: Wearing a tight sexy pink lace dress I tease you with my perfect body. Talking dirty I take a big shit from behind.

Size: 870 MB
Duration: 7 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Fucking my dirty ass after a huge shit

Description: I'm feeling super sexy and really horny in my white thigh high socks and pink panties. After showing off my perfect ass I lay back on the floor and take a huge shit on my cock toy and floor. Then I take your cock and fuck my tight dirty asshole until I cum all over you.

Size: 750 MB
Duration: 9 min 4 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - First Swallow

Description: My first ever swallow video. I start off in sexy little booty shorts striping and teasing then take a shit on the floor. Then I use my toy in my dirty ass and lick it clean repeatedly for some hot dirty atm with lots of dirty talk. I also take a piece of my shit and put it in my mouth and swallow my first taste ever. I end the video with rubbing some of my hot shit on my big sexy tits.

Size: 664 MB
Duration: 11 min 21 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - School girl sucks her shit for daddy

Description: I'm a dirty little school girl. I show off my sexy body for Daddy and prove that I'm a good little girl who will suck her shit for daddy. I push out a big shit for Daddy then lick and suck my shit while dirty talking the whole time how much I want to rub my shit on Daddy's big cock and lick and suck my shit clean.

Size: 839 MB
Duration: 11 min 32 s

Download from FB >

Extreme Scat_TinaAmazon - Office slt pushes out big thick shit

Description: I'm a secret dirty office slt. I love holding my shit in all day at work then coming home and shitting for you. Wearing my work outfit and glasses I tease then lay back on the floor and push out a huge thick stinky shit.

Size: 518 MB
Duration: 4 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Back