Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: The Head and Aunty Cane Lulu

Description: It is now time for Lulu to face the wroth of the headmistress and Aunty Katie. A double CANING is called for and it is hoped will teach this naughty young lady that she does have to behave at home and at school. Bent over the cane soon has the desired effect on her tender bare bottom.

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 542 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: A STRONG CHICK STRUGGLE WITH HERSELF AND WITH PAIN - PART 2 (4K)

Description: Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22 Min
Size:
Resolution: 4096x2160

Download:

Title: NEW GIRL - ELIN FLAME - PART 1 (4K)

Description: Elin Flame is a smart, determined and not modest young lady. She writes on her twitter that she has a perfect body. For that matter.... she's right about it.

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1768 Mb
Resolution: 4096x2160

Download:

Title: NEW GIRL - ELIN FLAME - PART 3 (4K)

Description: My favorite is the practice of doing what I want with the model for 12 minutes. She doesn't know what I'm going to do with her.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 927 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: A Thorough Spanking and a Severe Beating

Description: When Cupcake had asked to lend my car to her friend Elori, I gave her a simple answer: no. So as you can imagine, I wasn't too happy when I heard that Elori had crashed my car.

Fast forward a little, I bring home both girls and sit them down for a stern lecture. Elori should know better than to let Cupcake lend her my car when she knows my answer is no -- she's going to get a very thorough spanking. But first, she has to watch as I address the matters for which Cupcake is in trouble: she lied to me, and she very deliberately disobeyed me. These are not issues I take lightly.

As Cupcake focuses on Elori's crash instead of her shocking disobedience, and knowing her and her high pain threshold as I do, I decide that spanking the disobedience out of her is going to take SEVERE measures. I don't waste any time, and begin with full force swats with the heavy bath brush.

Somehow, Cupcake's legendary stubbornness is able to give the bath brush a serious run for its money. It's clear that Cupcake is pissed off at Elori for crashing, as if that's to blame for her being in trouble, and she doesn't want to give me the satisfaction of humbling her in front of Elori. Too bad. I am determined to beat her bottom into a pulp if that's what it takes to break her will. She fragrantly disobeyed me and involved her friend, so I'm determined to effectively communicate that I do not stand for such behavior.

Finally, after hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of brutal swats with the bath brush -- often delivered in rapid procession -- Cupcake's tough shell of pride cracks and crumbles. And with it goes her stoicism, as the hardheaded girl is finally made to react like she's in pain and embarrassed. But it's not enough to simply force her to accept the indignity of being spanked over my knee in front of Elori. "A spanking doesn't start until you want it to stop" is a favorite saying of mine, and as long as it took, Cupcake has only just now started acting like she wants it to stop. So her spanking has only just now started.

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 505 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Lie To Me

Description: "Lie to Me" is the follow up to "The Dishonest Daughter" and stars Aimee Morgan as the daughter who couldn't tell the truth, and now she says too much! Aimee decides to be up front with her Dad and tells him that she went out with a guy,...and she gives some very revealing details about things that they had done together. Aimee's Dad wanted her to be honest, but hearing her revelations was just too much for him! Aimee feels that she shouldn't be spanked for what she did because she was up front. Even though she was honest, she was also deceptive in how she did things, furthermore,...she was honest about things that she was forbidden to do.
Aimee's Dad takes her right over his knee and starts spanking her on her jeans, though soon those are pulled down and she finds herself getting spanked in her tiny thong. Aimee is certain that she didn't do anything wrong, so the sassy girl is then stripped and spanked with the hand and the leather paddle in a reverse cowgirl position! That position is so embarrassing for a girl, but that's exactly what her Father wanted her to feel as part of this punishment.
Certainly, this would be a thorough punishment for Aimee and she would feel the sting of the belt while she was placed on all fours. She felt that things couldn't get any worse when a lexan paddle was brought out to paddle her naked cheeks. The lexan paddle stings and she pleaded with her Father to stop, and he did,...just long enough to grab a wooden paddle! Aimee was learning the hard way that even if she is honest about breaking the rules, she'll still get a paddling.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 390 Mb

Download:

Title: A Visit To Mr Stern

Description: Suzanne was sent to see Mr. Stern by her husband about two years ago and she has now returned, this time of her own volition and Mr. Stern is not too sure he should punish her. She tells him why she wants to be punished and as she removes her coat we see that she has come through the streets with naked breasts and dressed in very sexy clothes. The requested punishment follows, a very harsh paddling with a carbon fiber paddle which is extremely painful.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 724 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Doing Dirty Things

Description: We are pleased to introduce Lola Reay our newest young lady to you and what a dirty little thing she is. I caught her making a dirty video call, well I'm not easily shocked but this was just not on. I told her punishment was to be swift and painful and so I had to give her her very first spanking ever. She did not like it as you will see from her kicking and struggling but I did give her a full painful spanked bottom.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1321 Mb

Download:

Back