Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: Arielle Lane Sp C Full

Description: The beautiful Arielle Lane was spanked often growing up and she gives a great interview all about the details. Sylvia Sage is great as the hot mom who believes in strict discipline and we re-enact a couple of spankings from mom and one from dad. Arielle gets a very sore bottom!

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 148 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Belinda Lawson - The Institute - ZJ Belinda Lawson's epic bubble butt spectacularly bared for the tawse!

Description: Her buttocks proudly jutting and soft, Belinda Lawson lies flat on Mr Johnson's desk for a cheek-wobbling dose of a leather strap. "It sort of unwraps across my cheeks and sinks right in," says Belinda. It's all part of research into the effects of corporal punishment at The Institute, and what better target than Belinda's bare bottom, with slow-motion replays!

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 223 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Amelia Rutherford - Secret Agent - E Amelia's bare bottom is caned bare after a serious security breach

Description: Secret Agent Amelia Rutherford is briefed by her boss on the way to a high-profile public event, but manages to drop her agency ID. Sir Timothy says she'll have to be fired, unless she accepts a sound caning with her evening gown lifted round her waist and her well-rounded bottom totally bare. What option does she have? Stunning slow-motion

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 239 Mb

Download:

Title: Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Retribution

Description: Those of you who follow my adventures will know that I do not forgive those who sin against me very easily. Tindra, who has just been spanked in her bath is now going to find this out too her cost. I call her into my bedroom and lay down the law to her before putting her over my knees and taking off my slipper give her already red bottom a real good slippering. I know just how to lay it on so that it really stings and so I did.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 943 Mb

Download:

Title: Testing Mr Kodders Paddles

Description: We are very fortunate in that we have our very own spanking implement designer and maker the surprising Mr Kodders. Today he has come up with some real beauties but they are also real nasty. We needed to try them out and Lovely Louise Carleton volunteered, we did warn her that they were really designed for the very toughest of spankees but she said go ahead, I want it! With that invitation we got straight down to it. You just have to see the amazing film of this testing session.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 852 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Back