Wrestling / Fighting / Sexy Women vs Men

Sadistic Supergirl 2

VeVe's malicious other-worldly amazon continues her punishing treatment of her latest boy-toy, a once proud male made all too helpless by her vast alien strength! Though so weak has he become, that she has decided he is no longer any use for her, and that this day's session will be his last - Ever! So after holding his inferior form high, tossing him around, and mangling him to pieces, she decides to end their time together with a Full Body Crush, causing his bones to crackle to dust, while lustful sensations flow all about this Sadistic Supergirl's body!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1055
File Size : 111 MB
Runtime : 7min 15s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/95181b8e2778b/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1055.mp4

LEG DAY with Star!

I absolutely LOVE LEG DAY...especially when I get to use one of my client's neck for working my powerful inner thighs!
As soon as we saw Star's profile appear on SessionGirls.com we knew we had to get her in front of the ScissorVixens cameras for our fans and members!
Just one look at Star's powerful physique and there's no question she has more than earned her nickname of 'Beastette'!
And her lifts are incredibly impressive considering that she stands at 5'1" tall and 130 rock-solid pounds!
Benching 185 lbs. for reps and 225 lbs for 2 reps, deadlifts of 450 lbs and most impressive...315 full-squat lbs for reps!
Star the 'beastette' is certainly not afraid to tear it up in the gym while no doubt intimidating most of the men who would dare to try and keep up with her!
And as for scissors...?
Good lord...does Star LOVE SCISSORS!
"I think being able to make a man pass-out between my thighs is very sexy and a total turn-on! I think it's my own personal fetish now!", and "I love the feel of a man's neck between my quads knowing I can knock them out at any time!".
This is one female bodybuilder that loves the fact that her powerful physique and thighs get attention and loves to show you just how devastatingly powerful they are!
And that's exactly what her wimpy client finds out when he decides to skip leg-day and pull a no-show on his personal trainer...Star!
She shows up to his apartment and tells him..."Oh, you don't skip leg day! It's time for me to get a leg pump around your neck!".
BRUTAL scissors bring new meaning to one of our favorite terms...'eye-bulging' scissors, as his eyes look like they're ready to pop out of their sockets on many occasions!
And tap-outs!?
Oh, there are MANY of those and in a most frantic way!
Star's amazingly gorgeous thighs give him a workout he'll never forget...if he survives that is!
So, for you sexy muscle and scissor lovers out there...this is one video you DO NOT want to miss!
Welcome Star in her debut ScissorVixen video titled 'LEG DAY with Star!'.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1056
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 23min 34s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1c4c0488cc84f/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1056.mp4

Talia vs. Nick

We are pleased to present MW-68, Talia vs. Nick, our 12th in the Series "Holy $h*t, this Woman Can Really Wrestle!" Talia is a completely natural, fitness model and literally the hot, fit, all-american, girl-next-door. Indeed, that's how we found Talia, she lives next door to my best friend! When I first laid eyes on her she was carting groceries up her front walk dressed in short shorts and a halter. After I picked my jaw up off the sidewalk I knew what I had to do. Talia is, in a word... gorgeous! Smooth, sun-kissed tan skin and jet black, straight hair. Her body is packed with muscle, cultivated by 12 years in the gym and various sports while growing up. When we told her should would be wrestling boys, she just looked me in the eye and asked, "when do you wanna shoot?"

In this video, Talia gets angry that Nick tells me he should have whipped her in their first match. Nick is 6 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier, but Talia's strength, speed, skill and enthusiasm overwhelm him. Before you know it Talia tosses Nick to the mat and secures him in a Reverse Head Scissor. What follows is a deliberate attempt by Talia to hurt Nick with some carefully calculated wrestling maneuvers. The first Reverse Head Scissor and Reverse Figure 4 is nearly 8 minutes by itself. Her torturous Hip-Thrusting Grapevine is 2.5 solid minutes and her Body Scissors/Choke combination is over 3.5 minutes. She follows that up with a 6 minute long Classic Head Scissors and Figure 4 where she flexes her beautiful biceps. Then out of nowhere she throws a Half Nelson on Nick and flips him on his back for another 3.5 severe minutes of Reverse Scissoring. She snaps his neck repeatedly to make sure Nick is completely spent. When she lets him go, his recovery is brief as she turns back around and finishes him with a brutal Camel Clutch.

Talia vs. Nick is entertaining from start to finish as sexy Talia knows how to wrestle and knows how to talk smack. Nick never knew what hit him. MW-68, Talia vs. Nick, is 28 minutes of awesome wrestling/scissoring action in stereo sound. Enjoy!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1057
File Size : 747 MB
Runtime : 28min 25s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ce3ed3eb5b935/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1057.mp4

Zoe vs Trojan: Round 2

Trojan has not given up, and Zoe after her change of outfit, is fresh and ready for another battle. Is Trojan a glutton for punishment or just enjoying the thrill of being dominated and controlled by Zoe. Chokes, pins, grapevines, and smothers are just a sample of what Trojan has to go through, and to top it off, Zoe even tells him to be dead. Total relentless humiliation and overpowering at its finest.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1059
File Size : 1.31 GB
Runtime : 20min 52s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/afebc8bca6d13/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1059.mp4

Scissoring Hubby in Pantyhose!

My jerk husband won't let me watch my favorite trashy TV episodes while we are on vacation. He wants to watch stupid sports! I warned him last time that something bad would happen if he ever changed the channel on me again! In my sexy black nightgown and nude pantyhose I decide to wrap my long, strong legs around his neck and squeeze until his face turns red! I put him in various different scissorholds until finally he submits. His body makes a wonderful footstool for my pantyhose-clad legs. Back to my stories!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1060
File Size : 232 MB
Runtime : 6min 25s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b90bdf09afa8b/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1060.mp4

Ina Black vs Small Guy

Is this the ultimate squash job? Ina Black takes on a small, untrained 135lb (61kg) guy and literally wipes the mat with him! Ina is bigger and more powerful than ever, and has been training with world-class male fighters in Sofia. Her opponent is like a doll to her - his head almost disappearing between her thick thighs as she scissors the fight out of him. She pins, squeezes, crushes and scissors him until he doesn't know which way is up. Her judo-style takedowns are flawless. But most awesome of all is her combined fig4 headscissors/schoolgirl pin - no opponent has ever looked more helpless! And it's all finished with a victory pose, with her foot planted firmly on her squirming opponent's throat. Ina is incomparable!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1061
File Size : 862 MB
Runtime : 20min 21s
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/704ba592ca597/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1061.wmv

Broke boyfriend gets scissor treatment

savannah comes home from work extremely distraught. She is surprised to she her boyfriend home playing games on the phone instead of being at work. As she tries to tell him her woes, he just ignores her and plays his games. She yells at him that when she tried to pay all the bills today all the checks bounced. Confused thinking there was $5000 in her account she went to the bank, only to be told there is no mistake and she has only has $5 left! She asks him what happened?! She gave him her bank card so he can buy music or books here and there and to find out he spent it all playing games!!! Barley listening to her, he asks her for some more money, he has to buy some new workout supplements. That's the last straw with Savannah. She throws him a $5 bill and tells him to take it, because that's all she has left! He has bankrupted her! When he suggests she should just get a second job, she angrily gets up and tells him they are over. She is sick of this, and he needs to be gone by the time she gets home. Realizing he is about to lose his sugar mama, he starts acting really nice and begging her to reconsider. She insists he will not change. He tries everything to get her to stay, even offering to clean the house for her whiles shes at work. An evil smile creeps over Savannah's face. Fine she says Ill reconsider but you are not doing house chores. She orders him to sit on the floor in front of her. Confused he hesitates and sits down. He was excepting to get his way like always, but now he's not so sure. She sits down on the couch behind him and hikes up her skirt. She pulls his head back in her lap between her thick thighs. Excited but now really confused. He thinks hes getting off super easy, he asks if hes getting a head massage. Something like that she says smugly as she reaches her feet down to his crotch. Thinking she is going to play with his dick, he gets turned on, but then out of nowhere she squeezes him! Ouch! that hurt, wtf! what was that??? She laughs at his shocked and dismayed face as she locks her ankles and puts him in a full scissorhold. He tries to squirm away but her powerful thighs hold him tight between her legs. As his face turns red and purple she laughs at his pain and explains that for all the times he has screwed her over and now she is going to make him suffer! He gasps between her thighs, wondering how she could ever be that strong? As his field of vision narrows he realizes he is about to pass out! He frantically taps her legs, and she lets him go just in time. Eyes rolling in a daze, he tries to escape her clutches but shes not having it. She puts him in a standing head scissor letting her full body weight drop as she clinches her massive thighs together. She explains that she will stay, maybe... if she is satisfied that he's really sorry. She is going to squeeze and c h o k e him out until she has decided if he really is sorry! She laughs at her revenge and leans over him putting him in a flying head scissor, bearing down all her weight on his neck. He quickly turns purple and desperately gurgle out sorry's to her. She puts his face right up against her pussy in a front head scissor and orders him to look at her an apologize. Feeling super vindictive she puts him in a side head scissor and reaches for his phone. She snaps a couple of pics of him being so pathetically trapped between her thighs. When he begs her to delete it she sends it to all his online buddies. She cranks down real hard, and almost KO`s him. As his eyes roll, she lets go and slaps his face ordering him awake. She hasn't completed her revenge

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1064
File Size : 533 48s
Resolution : 1440x1080
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8487127f18563/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1064.mp4

Getting Along With Mom

Part One:
Raven is watching a workout tape while exercising in the living room. Her son walks in, sits down, and stays despite her saying she's busy working out. He picks up the remote and changes the channel to something else and Raven gets really upset. They immediately start fighting over the remote when Raven pins him down on the floor and notices he enjoyed being physical with her. Before she can react, he jumps up and kisses her.

Part Two:
It's been a few days since Raven and her son's eventful day together. She comes home from work after being laid off and is really upset. Rion comes in and tries to console his mother, rubbing her shoulders. He tries to talk to her about what happened between them, but she stops him. But before they know it, the chemistry between them gets to be too much for them to contain dormant anymore...

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1062
File Size : 401 MB
Runtime : 30min 3s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f34e4d753278e/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1062.mp4

Alora Jaymes in Awesome A vs Crushing Kyle

Scene One: Gut Wrenched
Crushing Kyle fights Awesome A in this exhibition wrestling match. Strength against skill, speed against endurance as the two playfully fight against each other. But things get serious when Awesome A begins to choke Kyle with her strong legs. Crushing Kyle is getting a taste of his own medicine from the smiling and laughing Awesome A. She crushes him like a toy, leaving him breathless and helpless on the mat. Come on fight like a man! She taunts him. Awesome A is living up to her name in this heart pounding match!

Scene Two: Random Draw
Why don't we make this more interesting Awesome A says pulling off his clothes. If I win, I get to fuck you. And if you win you get to fuck me. They strip naked and roll around on the mat. Crushing Kyle has a huge incentive to win this match and tries his hardest to dominate the large breasted cutie.
It's when Awesome A begins to stroke his cock that he starts to lose the will to fight back. But he can't lose like this! Crushing Kyle gets on top of her and pins her arms, pushing his cock inside her and fucking her while she tries to get loose. They go back and forth, each wrestler torn by the need to get fucked and the need to win. Dick sucking, pussy pounding, and lots of dirty hot action lead to a great facial all over Awesome A's face. But who's the winner when everyone gets to cum?

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1063
File Size : 867 MB
Runtime : 23min 13s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0632ad1a3356c/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1063.mp4

Girlfriend KO's Boyfriend 4

Alexez wants to see if her man is tough enough to get out of her jujitsu holds.Too bad he has trouble and ends up getting KO'd a few times. While wearing a top GI only showcasing her muscular legs you can see the muscles rip as she squeezes this guy . She decides he is not man enough to be with her.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1065
File Size : 171 MB
Runtime : 7min 5s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e24cec309c792/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1065.mp4

Black Tights Assassin

Serenity returns playing the role of a lethal-legged secret assassin who is finally given orders to kill her husband for information he knows too much about. She suggests to him that he can use another glass of wine but little does he realize that she drops something in it to make him go to sleep. When he awakens he looks up to see the sexy red-head standing over him saying that she wants to have a little fun. Then she removes her dark pants and shirt and strips down to a sexy black leotard with black nylons underneath and straddles his neck with her thighs before pulling his head into a very tight front head scissors.

She tells him..."We've been married now for over 5 years and I've been watching you very closely. I know what you do!". Then she tells him..."And today I'm going to kill you...doesn't that sound like a lot of fun!?".

And for the next 35 minutes Serenity has plenty of fun as she totally destroys her soon to be deceased husband in one brutal and torturous scissor hold after the other! Watch as she captures his head high and tight in eye-popping reverse head scissors while pulsating her powerful glutes 'in and out' causing him to beg for his life! But the fun doesn't stop there as she catches him right across the throat on several occasions nearly decapitating his head from his body and also works his body with rib-crushing body scissors!

And in his final moments she tells him it's time for him to relax as she has him lay his back on the couch with his head hanging off the edge and before he realizes what's happing she pulls him into a standing front head scissors telling him..."Now I want to watch you die!". Serenity seems to get turned on over the very act of slowly strangling the life out of her husband between her thighs. Watch as she caresses her body from her thighs to her breasts slowly breathing in and out in a state of arousal as she watches her husband draws his very last breath!

Once again and as always with Serenity...another brutal scissor beating in 'Black Tights Assassin'!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1066
File Size : 779 MB
Runtime : 35min 45s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/af2c09bafcd4e/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1066.mp4

Elektra Takes His Cum n Blows Captain America

Elektra is dressed in a skin tight red spandex catsuit that is tighter than tight, hugging every perfect curve of her strong supple form. Unfortunately for Captain America she is diabolically horny, and ready for some kinky ass kicking. She grapples his head so tight in various headscissors that the poor bastard blacks out. Mix that in with face engulfing facesits, and a cock exploding ending, and you have a must have for the fans of Scissorcat and friends.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1067
File Size : 268 MB
Runtime : 43min 43s
Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7d3698f9a6ee/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1067.mp4

Jennifer Thomas & Liz Lightspeed - Femdom Foot Humiliation and Wrestling

This guy thinks he can out-wrestle two girls at once. He's proven wrong and completely and utterly humiliated. Jennifer Thomas and Liz Lightspeed take turns holding him down and rubbing their feet in his face. They painfully stretch and squeeze him in wrestling holds while his face is smothered and he's forced to and smell their feet. Awesome foot humiliation and domination.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1069
File Size : 120 MB
Runtime : 10min 12s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c31fc3b116f62/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1069.mp4

Peeper Punished by Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder

Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder get back from a workout, and when Sydney goes to check the mail, what do you think she finds peeping outside their house? This guy seriously messed up.

The ass beating these girls lay on the Peeper is epic, ranging from MIXED WRESTLING, PUNISHING HOLDS, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING AND TICKLING! They put the guy through the ringer, and you won't believe what they do at the end to make it even worse! Simply an INCREDIBLE video!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1070
File Size : 853 MB
Runtime : 22min 6s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e83a06149bb2/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1070.mp4

Forced Muscle Worship

VeVe has captured an unsuspecting male victim (Diablo) and brought him to her secret hideout. And she has plans to have some fun with him. The scene opens with the captured Diablo bound to a chair. VeVe enters, dressed in a tight white t-shirt and jeans, and she struts in front of her captive. She shows off in front of him, pumping up her muscles with a variety of dumbbell exercises.

VeVe then turns her attention to her captive, offering him a chance to escape - but only if he is able to defeat her in a wrestling match. She strips down to a bikini, continuing to show off her lean, toned body. Diablo is mesmerized but readily accepts the challenge. They take to the mats, but after a one-sided bout, which she dominates, VeVe snaps on a hard, tight standing guillotine-choke, forcing Diablo to submit. And as a penalty for losing, Diablo must now submit to his captor's will.

She demands that he properly honor and worship the feminine muscle that defeated him, making him oil her up and massage, kiss, and sensually caress her biceps, chest, abs, and legs. And he does so with care and reverence. But when VeVe tires of his attentions, she grabs him in a tight, crushing headlock, puts him out, and ties him back up in the chair. VeVe concludes with a solo bout of shiny, oiled flexing for the camera.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1071
File Size : 651 MB
Runtime : 25min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4c64c08b43099/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1071.mp4

Aiden Goes For The BALLS!

You've never seen Canadian domina and session wrestler Aiden at her absolute meanest until you watch this match! She doesn't just want to dominate Clay with her superior wrestling skills. Crushing him between her thighs and choking him out is not enough for her. She wants to take his manhood and control it! She takes hold of his balls and squeezes hard so that poor Clay is begging for release! She grabs and twists at EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY! She shows NO MERCY! She even uses her cute purple painted toes to grab and twist his nuts! She is relentless and she totally dominates Clay. With her wrestling skills and also with her inescapable and absolutely devastating GROIN GRABBING! At the end she poses over him with her bare sole crushing his nuts!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1072
File Size : 693 MB
Runtime : 15min 56s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e1b8f8251c72/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1072.mp4

F241 Amazon Destruction

Chloe Davis in one of the most amazing amazon wrestlers you could meet and in this 16 minute video, she takes on Bert in a competitive wrestling match. This is domination wrestling right from the start and no matter how hard he tries, Bert simply gets overpowered by the 6ft 3in amazon time and time again. Chloe not only outweighs him, she is also much stronger than he is and she's not a bad wrestler either. Using sheer brute strength she forces him down onto the mats and applies pretty much whatever submission hold she wants. She just uses her immense strength to get him right where she wants him. As you might imagine this is not an even match but nevertheless, Bert does his best to put up a fight - it's just that he keeps getting beaten down.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1073
File Size : 490 MB
Runtime : 16min 20s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3f731368ff4e9/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1073.mp4

Forced Slavery II

If you never downloaded "Forced Slavery", you really have to so you know what's going on in "Forced Slavery II", it's an awesome double feature! If you did watch the first one, you know Skylar coerced Jim into being her Webmaster for free, and she's not pleased with the results. He's gotten her more traffic than ever, but she wants MORE! Watch how she inpires him to do a better job.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1074
File Size : 527 MB
Runtime : 15min 57s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a2e64b3424af6/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1074.mp4

Neck Snapping Segments-Girl v Boy-HD

This video contains a variety of neck breaking moments of various methods: using both hands, feet, and scissoring. The focus is on the short struggle, neck snap and final limp body. In this video, I am the aggressor attacking a man.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1076
File Size : 636 MB
Runtime : 5min 46s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/10b44d3e8dab3/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1076.mp4

Jasmine's BrainStorming Technique !

When Im having a hard time brains storming clip ideas or choosing what custom i want to shoot next I play this little Beating the slave game. Pretty Much toy around and beat the slave until he comes up with an idea that pleases me.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1077
File Size : 573 MB
Runtime : 7min 56s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d97dbfe047870/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1077.mp4

Head scissor

This scrawny weak beta male could not escape my strong legs, he couldn't even take a full scissoring from me. He tries to escape to only be pinned down by me, laughing at him every minute, I drag him around the floor and move him to where I want him to be. I sit on him, and pin his arms and spit in his mouth so knows exactly who is in charge.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1078
File Size : 157 MB
Runtime : 4min 2s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/312cbc199ff7d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1078.mp4

Mortal Kombat

I am challenged in a Mortal Kombat fight! The male fighter is huge and determined. But I have some new techniques and I dominate him more and more again, escaping from his holds and putting him to some positions he cannot escape! I realize that he is easy for me so I decide to play some more before I finish him...

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1079
File Size : 254 MB
Runtime : 7min 1s
Resolution : 720x576

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/048eaf1acf4e1/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1079.mp4

Arena the Scissorcutioner!

Arena Rome returns to ScissorVixens playing a role that seems to fit her true-to-life persona like an assassins glove as 'Arena the Scissorcutioner!'.
She has her eye on the target and easily seduces him while in a local club. A few drinks and dances later, he brings her home to his apartment bragging on the phone to a friend about the "...hot chick I'm about to bang!".
But he's the one who's about to get BANGED by the sexy dark-haired hired assassin!
She slips away into his bedroom and then slips into her 'work gear'...a sexy but dark ensemble of black see-through pantyhose worn underneath a black leotard, black elbow-high gloves and black shoes.
As she re-enters the living room where he's waiting with great anticipation for what he thinks is to come, she twirls a pair of handcuffs on one finger and says...."I like to play games...I hope you like to play games too!".
Little does he know that at the end of this game...there's no turning back and the only direction for him is down about 6 feet under!
Watch as the sadistic female assassin takes pleasure in slowly and methodically torturing her victim while he's helpless and handcuffed to a chair. She first delivers a few closed- blows to his head then moves behind him and starts to him with her arms.
But it's her LEGS that she prefers as her primary 'tools of the trade' and while he's still helplessly latched to the chair, she applies various leg chokes that has his eyes bulging out of his head!
Then she decides to take a seat on top of him and wraps her long, lean legs around him, locking her ankles behind the back of the chair, while smothering him in her breasts as his arms and legs begin flailing in all directions from a lack of oxygen.
Then as if showing some level of mercy, she uncuffs him from the chair. But this is only the beginning as Arena is just getting warmed up!
Plenty of BRUTAL scissors of all kinds, including many (as he confessed after the video) that leave him seeing stars and nearly forcing several frantic tap-outs!
After having her torturous fun and foreplay, Arena the Scissorcutioner, decides it's time to complete the job by finishing him while 'finishing' herself by applying a final, lethal dose of her thighs, leaving herself in a state of scissorgasmic ecstasy!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1080
File Size : 1.11 GB
Runtime : 25min 3s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b6a0ef11d39cb/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1080.mp4

Lexii Leggz vs. Tyler

HUGE 205 lb. Lexii is back and ready to kick some ass. She is really disappointed in her boyfriend Tyler, who is so lazy he refuses to get a real job, and instead comes up with ridiculous get rich quick schemes. His latest dumb idea, is to wear President masks and fake to rob a bank (remember the movie, "Point Break"?). When he barges in after her training session with Cadillac Capri, donning his mask of the Teflon President (which he confused with Nixon, further irritating Lexii), and tells her of his idea, she loses control and proceeds to kick his ass. Her legs are bigger than his entire body, and I don't even want to guess her weight advantage. Needless to say, her size and strength is far superior, and she lets him have it. She chokes and crushes him every which way possible, and midway through the video, completely KO's him (YES, IT'S REAL!). She brutalises him with her powerful legs. Enjoy this sexy thriller!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1081
File Size : 1.03 GB
Runtime : 23min 39s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d0ed56add98d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1081.mp4

2on1 Competitive Wrestling With Megan Jones

This Video has something for everybody! 2 ladies VS 1 guy, A Competitive Wrestling Video AND one of the 2 ladies is the legendary Megan Jones! Together with Busty Model Lorianna they take on the big male DJ. The ladies can gain control a lot because of the 2 on 1 advantage they have but can they make him submit? And can he make either of them submit?

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1082
File Size : 652 MB
Runtime : 15min 2s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c9ac9034e024d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1082.mp4

Forceful Zita's wrestling

The sexy, strong and very muscled Zita brings down her slave to the ground with a quick movement. Then she grabs his neck, locks him and mocks him to free himself. But of course he can't. Then Zita changes position and locks his neck into scissor, blocks the air from his lungs. The slave can't escape, Zita easily overpowers him and wins.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1083
File Size : 430 MB
Runtime : 9min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8467c2e0b31aa/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1083.mp4

Scissorhold by sexy legs

Lady Zita though about a different game for today, for her pathetic slave. First he didn't have the slightest idea of what is going to happen, until Zita locks her legs on his bony neck and starts to him. He feels the air is being pushed out of his lungs and his saliva get caught in his mouth, he can't escape from the iron hard lock of Zita's sexy legs.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1084
File Size : 289 MB
Runtime : 8min 36s
Resolution : 852x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e283718ff20b/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1084.mp4

Amazing, muscled body

Mistress Zita is wrestling on the floor with her naked slave. She looks cool in her hot pants and top, her muscled, tanned legs curling around his nect. He tries very hard to beat her, but Zita sits on his face and holds him so tight with her thighs that he has no chance against her amazing body.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1085
File Size : 172 MB
Runtime : 9min 47s
Resolution : 720x416

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/eb66a757cd405/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1085.mp4

Tactical Ed Vs Mikaela

This video was filmed when Mikaela first started with FEMWIN; we had very little idea about her and to say the least we were in awe and somewhat shocked by her arrogance, aggressiveness and it was obvious she could be brutal if need be! Ed didn't know who she was and didn't even know her name but Mikaela would make sure he wouldn't forget her anytime soon!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1086
File Size : 340 MB
Runtime : 9min 16s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3e6258f4df1d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1086.mp4

Let's Break His Arm

Loren enters the scene doing a round off, showing off for new, pretty Reality Girl Valentine. Loren puts him in standing headscissors, makes him scream in chokes, scissors, sleepers and anything with which she can hurt him. An even meaner side of the tumbler emerges as she cranks on her extreme headscissors, figure fours, trach chokes, reverse trach chokes, a reverse neck crank that hurts him and has him pleading to be let go. Instead Loren calls in the tall Valentine with the runway legs. "Lets break his arm" the blonde says stretching him back in a double chicken wing while Valentine crushes him in a standing headscissors. Valentine, a natural sadist, laughs in his face as he begs and the two hurt his arm as they bend it in an eye-popping hold in which both girls smile as it starts to give way.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1087
File Size : 478 MB
Runtime : 16min 27s
Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b90ee68e91d4d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1087.mp4

KILLA LEGZ! (feat. BRIELLA JADEN)

The last time we shot with Briella she told us she could have gone much harder and so for this video she was more than determined to show Drew just how powerful her legs can be!
And she most definitely did that and more!
One look at her determined face and you know she's putting 110% of her leg power into every SQUEEEEEZE!
In fact...at one point we thought she broke one of Drew's ribs in a VICIOUS body scissors that had him immediately screaming in agony followed by nearly passing out from the relentless python-like pressure of her thighs!
But what would you expect from a sexy, fit dancer who has 'Killa Legz' on her license plate!?
She cuts Drew off in traffic and he flips her the finger.
WRONG MOVE!
She follows him home and practically lets herself into his house while he's on the phone complaining to a friend about "...some crazy bitch who cut me off!".
But what Drew doesn't realize is that Briella Jaden and her Killa Legz are about to cut something else off as well...his ability to breath!".
"I'll show you why they're called KILLA LEGZ!", she tells him while pulling him down to the floor and wrapping her sexy, fishnet-clad thighs around his neck!
Watch as Briella 'gets off' on watching, and feeling, Drew struggle to escape her insanely TIGHT grip around his throat threatening him..."I can go tighter!...Do you want me to go tighter!?".
Then she makes him tap-out from a noose-like figure-4 that has him on the verge of passing out!
After squeezing every ounce of fight and energy out of him, Briella tells him ..."I'll show you why they (her legs) put the KILLA in Killa Legz!", as she pulls his head and neck back into an EXCRUCIATING across-the-throat neck scissors!
As he frantically struggles to break free and breath she tells him..."You're really going to die!".
Listen as she laughs while watching him slowly fade away to unconsciousness and with her hands on her hips, Briella walks over his lifeless body and says..."That's why I'm the Killa...Killa Legz bitch!".

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1088
File Size : 971 MB
Runtime : 21min 32s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0319a60c8037c/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1088.mp4

HOW'S THIS FOR MASSAGE THERAPY!? (FEAT. RICI GRAY)

He's been having neck problems and decided it's time to hire a massage therapist to visit him at his office. But when his young secretary (Ricci) fails to make the appointment, Drew threatens to terminate her on the spot.
But it's Drew that is about to be TERMINATED between Ricci's powerful thighs!
Watch as Ricci hikes up her short skirt and pushes Drew's head down while latching on a murderous standing head scissors.
And while still seated in his chair, Ricci sits on his lap and uses her gymnastic skills to pull him into an inverted front head scissors!
Then it's on to the floor where Ricci takes off her skirt and is now wearing a sexy pink thong as she continues to CRUSH the mouthy boss to a pulp in one scissor hold after the other!
"I hope you don't miss breathing too much!?", she sarcastically asks right before really pouring on the pressure and nearly popping his head off!
Of course her reverse head scissors are an amazing site to see unless you're the one hopelessly trapped between her powerful thighs and glutes in which the only site you see are stars as you begin to fade away!
But it is Ricci's side neck scissors that really has Drew in EXTREME AGONY as she straightens her thighs and squeeeeeeezes him nearly unconscious threatening him by saying..."We can be here forever!".
Then it's finally onto the massage table where Ricci puts on the finishing touches with vicious thigh chops, thigh snaps and a grapevine that has him screaming in pain!
And to add to his humiliation, Rici straddles his neck like a schoolyard bully girl and says..."Yeah...let's tear your throat apart!".
In the end she pulls his head off the edge of the massage table and helps her nearly lifeless boss get some much needed sleep compliments of her insanely powerful standing reverse head scissors!
So check out adorably cute and powerful Ricci Gray bend and flex her thighs in 'How's This For Massage Therapy!?".

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1089
File Size : 946 MB
Runtime : 20min 59s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/deb874674b994/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1089.mp4

Trainer Beatdown & Humiliation

ONE OF OUR BEST EVER WITH TWO OF THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMEN IN WRESTLING!
Venom is Skylar Rene & Rapture's new trainer, but when he gets a little too "hands on", Skylar Rene & Rapture tear him apart!
Venom is strong, but when you have two extremely pissed off and powerful female wrestlers coming at you, you don't stand a chance!
The girls don't give him a second to breathe, and soon have him apologizing and licking their feet to make the beating stop. Venom DOES NOT love feet, and it's beyond humiliating what they do to him! Mixed Wrestling, Ball Busting, Face Sitting Forward and Reverse, Foot Licking, Foot Smelling and Forced Foot Worship make this a CAN'T MISS VIDEO!!!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1090
File Size : 819 MB
Runtime : 11min 25s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cbd0289ebf3d1/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1090.mp4

MAKING JOLENE ANGRY: THREE FULL HD KNOCKOUTS

Jolene Hexx is one of the most beautiful, spirited and skilled submission wrestlers ever, and she has her times of extreme cruelty. But we haven't seen her quite the knockout machine she's inspired to here. Jolene saying "I fuckin' hate this guy" as she swallows his head in a reverse headscissors is indicative of what drives her here to knocking him out three times -- twice in her rear naked choke and once in her reverse headscissors -- his eyes like pinballs with just the whites dancing; the stunner from Sin City above him laughing. Maybe it's because he told her he's a lifestyle submissive and then couldn't take enough of her unwieldy power, or maybe it's his whining, or maybe they just don't click, but the gorgeous and powerful submission artist hurts Charles terribly on his first trip to Vegas. Quickly he's asleep in her rear naked choke. One good pop in her python arms and he's gone. She stomps him, hard, jumps on his ribs and sternum and when he turns she reaches behind her for something. it's a stiletto heel. She stands on his hand with it, driving the weight of her solid, athletic frame down as it looks to go through the top of his hand like a stake. She makes him shove a washcloth in his mouth as he screams like he's tied to tracks for an encroaching train. She laughs. She reverse headscissors him again and, unsatisfied with his endurance, slams violent elbows into him, hurting his ribs as he flails and screams in pain. Again he's out in her rear naked choke. Again she reigns down kicks and blows on him. More terrible pain as she drives her high heel down into the top of his hand and he screams, and again, and again as she seems possessed by cruelty. The wrong day and the wrong girl for Charles. She makes him lick the bottom of the shoe, then fucks his mouth with the heel. The eye-popping beating will seemingly, for Charles, not stop. She finishes him in her world-class ass -- her world-class reverse headscissors -- this world-class beauty with the Hollywood smile who here is motivated to a ruthless and celebrated knockout fest of the guy to whom she takes an instant dislike and leaves in severe pain -- once he wakes up.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1091
File Size : 630 MB
Runtime : 19min 27s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ea14c40cf04b9/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1091.mp4

Jennifer Thomas vs Chad

Jennifer Thomas takes on Chad in a his first ever match with her. Now Chad has taken some decent beatings in his time but never has she faced Jen Thomas who has super strength in everything she pulls on him. He had withstand her headlock for a good amount of time but eventually succumb to the pain and the same happen when she locked him in her headscissors. She also used her wrestling experience to pin him down many times and control him. She even manage to smother a bit with her ass as he was pinned down completely. It wasn't long before Jen just simply overwhelmed with her power and skill and she just displayed her superiority over him with mounted pose of her biceps.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1094
File Size : 427 MB
Runtime : 12min 42s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ea03613e7539/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1094.mp4

Back