Wrestling / Fighting / Sexy Women vs Men

Domina Nyx in Mafia Wife

Nyx is sick and tired of her good for nothing husband coming home late, treating her like , and running his mouth in his bid to be a "wise guy". When he SLAPS HER in the face, it's the last straw: she proceeds to completely emasculate him with a vicious flurry of punches, chokes, hard slaps, and knees to the gut. She wraps her long legs around his neck and squeezes until his face turns purple, taunting "this is the last time you'll ever be between my legs". When she's done, she takes off her wedding ring for good, shoving it in his mouth so her strikes to the mouth pack an even bigger punch, ripping his wife-beater open and tearing this wife-beater to shreds with ruthless scratching and a rapid fire torrent of fierce body and face shots.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1300
File Size : 291 MB
Runtime : 11 min 11 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a5fc770119163/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1300.mp4

Adrian Maya Humiliates And Jerks Off ANOTHER Loser

Strong and spry, Adrian returns to the ring to take on a new challenger, Marco, taunting him and showing off her muscles at every opportunity.
After Adrian takes down Marco, she jerks off the loser.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1302
File Size : 398 MB
Runtime : 8 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6d55c7efc1c1e/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1302.mp4

The singing babe

Extreme Thule is awesome in her domination skills as she forces breast smothering and worship, foot worship while she lays on top of her opponent,head scissors while she just lies in a reclining position all the while talking trash to him, being forceful by pulling her victim's head back and tellin him how great she is, showing him her hard peaked muscles while holding him down. She goes on and on and on . . . loving every moment!! And of course her forced face3 sitting is beyond none!!! Extreme Thule is looking outstanding in her see thru fishnet out fit with her muscled body bulging thru. In walks her Fantasy Wrestling appointment and boy does she get into this one!!!She loves to dominate men and toss them around, squeeze the living daylights out of them, head lock and laugh and pose flaunting her awesome muscles! Sit bacvk and be entertained by this one!!! This Blonde italian Muscle Beauty loves dominating men in very painful wrestling holds, slapping, headlocking, forced ass smothering and worship . . . and so much more. Watch her in action as she takes control of her opponent and will not let him go or try to escape. Muscle Beauty loves to force breast smothering and worship, and exert her big thick muscular thighs around her victim in many paintful ways, squeezing him to almost pass out stage. She allows some titty kissing and sucking but only for a little while until it's back on the floor with more muscle domination and abuse. And then she forces him to worship her crotch! What abuse !!! Muscle Beauty is so addicted to dominating men that she forces crotch worship, ass smothering worship, painful leg scissors and if you see her thighs you will know once they are around you it is doomsday for you! She then does something very surprising, pulling out his male member and painfully abusing it in her strong hard hands. She is phenominal in this video!!!

File name: mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1304
File Size : 706 MB
Runtime : 31 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f411dd0537aa5/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1304.mp4

I'll Make You Cry

Asian Pete brags between matches with Mikaela that he can take any blow to his stomach for any length of time. Mikaela takes all challenges and doesn't like Pete so the cruel and stunning 24-year-old flexes her superiority here as she makes the Asia Pete cry, quite literally, from a relentless barrage of blows of all kinds to his gut until he is broken. Knees to the stomach driven by her legs that can pull a horse and drop jaws in the club -- she uses his belly like a heavy bag. Fast and powerful punches hurt him as his face contorts like bad Anime. Elbows into his stomach make him lose his air and moan in pain and that makes her laugh. Heel stomps, double knee drops -- "Want me to stop?" she asks and laughs as she stomps on him then, like a snake, gets on the ground -- which he hates and fears. She does not care. Well, she does care. She loves scaring and hurting him in the manner that most scares him and when her legs, which press nearly 1,000 pounds, are around his neck, he's terrified. "It's not gonna get you out of this," she says as he turns and flops with her huge quads flexing like pythons around his neck. He panics, making little odd noises and waving off the camera. "Nope, it's not happening," Mikaela says. She tells him he wanted Reality Girls and he got it. "We don't quit at halftime," she says. Asian Pete is more scared of the headscissors than any guy we have ever seen and Mikaela thrives on his fear, laughing as he says stuff including "EEEasi!" and "Huiiaee." Finally she lets him go and starts hammering his stomach with double-hand blows, single-hand and then 28 heel kicks in fewer than 10 seconds telling a clearly afraid Asian Pete "I'm gonna finish you." He's against the wall taking body blows to which he might be able stand up against any other girl, but not Mikaela -- who takes her perfect left-handed power swing, each thundering blow stopping at his gut with elbows landing so loud someone outside wants to know what's happenning. "This is the finisher," she says, with him helpess on the ground -- her muscular arms around his neck in a rear naked choke and her legs around his waist as she tells him "I'm gonna breakyour ribs." He begs her "easssy, pleassse" in her sleeper; but she just tells him to shutup and gets angry at what a wimp he is -- still with her perfect sleeper locked on, ignoring his taps before throwing him down and stomping him out like he is nothing to her, crashing her heel over and over into his gut trying to hurt him. He is crying and panicked and she's stomping him harder! "Beg me," she tells him hardly giving him time. He manages to beg her with the little air he has left. She stomps him six more times -- the last a brutal, inhuman blow that finishes him in agony, looking at the camerman like a carp on the dock staring wildly at people indifferent to his pain. Asian Pete can take punches, knees, heels and more with the best of them. But no one survives Mikaela and Asian Pete gets her toes ripped across his eyes while he's down as a reminder.

File name: mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1305
File Size : 184 MB
Runtime : 13 min 48 s
Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c31172b5033fa/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1305.mp4

Alexis - Danni is no Match for Her

Danni is a very inexperienced wrestler. He hopes to earn a reward if he can win against Alexis, a girl. Alexis has told him that if he taps out 3 times she will face sit him. Danni is really not much of a match for Alexis. He is just too small and puny for an amazon like Alexis. She throws him around like a rag doll. She squeezes his puny body with her python thighs as Danni taps out again and again. Alexis goes through several holds and pins while destroying Danni. Danni does try to fight back as best as he can. But he eventually ends up on his back. Alexis stands on Danni with a victory pose at the end

File name: mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1306
File Size : 757 MB
Runtime : 10 min 13 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2b022f34ddf68/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1306.mp4

The Right To Cum

As a domina, Linda will suck guy's dick only if he trapped and immobilized between her shapely legs but in this movie, after 2 minutes of milking his dick, she decides that only the superior one deserve to cum! She stops the blowjob, sits on his face and orders him to lick her pussy. After she got what she wants, she triumphly stands above him when her feet on his face!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1307
File Size : 217 MB
Runtime : 5 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7440d347c5653/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1307.mp4

Owned By Amazon

Once again, Strong Josy completely reveals her divine muscular body and this time she uses it on poor Imi. Imi is smaller and lighter than Josy which leaves him not much chance against his superior rival. Josy who aware of her physical advantage, does with him whatever she wants like he was a dummy. It seems she enjoys it very much from her laughs, excitements and by shakes her bare ass in front of his face. At the last round she grabs him between her mighty legs and forces him to get an hand job. After he is all beaten and milked, she lifts him from the ground and carries him out of the arena like he was a baby.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1308
File Size : 450 MB
Runtime : 14 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/957f4805ceacc/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1308.mp4

Lick my pussy now!

Lovely and sexy Nasty likes a good tussle. She is even more enjoying when it comes to wrestle with a male. Her fighting attitude is very unique cos although she is a feisty & stubborn fighter, she is also manages to bring grace and joyful into the fight.In this match she attacks her rival time after time in any way she can until she takes out all his energy and forces him to surrender. After he is done, it's time to collect her winning prize by getting a pleasurable oral sex from her conquered rival

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1309
File Size : 558 MB
Runtime : 14 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/830e7871a9620/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1309.mp4

Orgasm Contest

This time we wanted to check if females are superior also when it comes to orgasm control so we asked the rivals to make a scissors' 69 position and simultaneously provide an oral sex to each other. The loser is the one who cums first. Watch that movie to see the final outcome.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1310
File Size : 211 MB
Runtime : 5 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/de94a5600ae5d/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1310.mp4

Playing With Her Prey

This is a 5 min footage of unbelievably sexy Alize taking down this guy, immobilizing him and when he is totally under her control, she starting to torture him by licking his face and squeezing his balls against his will. Before she done with him, she forcing him to kiss her muscles just to make him realize who is the superior sex!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1311
File Size : 150 MB
Runtime : 4 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bb4e40da921c7/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1311.mp4

I'm The BULLY Now!

It's been quite a while since we last worked with the always GORGEOUS Skylar Rene and we finally got the opportunity to do so again when the Cali-girl decided to visit the east coast and Florida.
Skylar is known for many things such as her striking good looks, her perfectly tanned skin and of course those big, powerful legs and amazing butt!
She's also known for her nice 6-pack abs and during this visit she was as fit as we've ever seen her!
This was our newbie victim's first shoot for ScissorVixens and his first encounter with Skylar Rene. Talk about tossing the poor guy into the DEEP END head first...literally!
This was also a custom video request in which Skylar Rene asks for the help of a guy who supposedly knows self-defense and fighting techniques in her preparation to take on a former bully that hasn't seen her for years.
Skylar plans on getting the bully to agree to a handicap match by tying his hands behind his back so she starts out doing just that with the trainer who by now seems to recognize her from somewhere.
After noticing how big and powerful Skylar's thighs are the trainer suggest that she use her legs to do most of the damage and that's exactly what Skylar Rene does...to him!
"Ahhhh...I see that you don't recognize me!" Skylar tells the shocked trainer.
"Remember how you used to pick on me and beat me up when we were much younger!?. You're the bully I'm going to DESTROY!".
Skylar takes his advice and starts to squeeeeeze the daylights out of the helpless man all the while his hands are tied behind his back.
After about 10 minutes he pleads for her to untie his hands to which she agrees.
"Now that I've squeezed the life out of you for the past 10 minutes I don't think you have enough fight left in you to stop me from squeezing you some more!".
After freeing his hands the now lifeless former bully shows no sign of being able to fight back and endures several more minutes of CRUSHING scissor torture between Skylar Rene's brutal thighs!
So for all you boy-bullies out there you may want to think twice about picking on that neighborhood girl down the street because sometimes they grow up to be big, powerful women like Skylar Rene in 'I'm The BULLY Now!'.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1313
File Size : 1.13 GB
Runtime : 22 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:

I'm The BULLY Now!

It's been quite a while since we last worked with the always GORGEOUS Skylar Rene and we finally got the opportunity to do so again when the Cali-girl decided to visit the east coast and Florida.
Skylar is known for many things such as her striking good looks, her perfectly tanned skin and of course those big, powerful legs and amazing butt!
She's also known for her nice 6-pack abs and during this visit she was as fit as we've ever seen her!
This was our newbie victim's first shoot for ScissorVixens and his first encounter with Skylar Rene. Talk about tossing the poor guy into the DEEP END head first...literally!
This was also a custom video request in which Skylar Rene asks for the help of a guy who supposedly knows self-defense and fighting techniques in her preparation to take on a former bully that hasn't seen her for years.
Skylar plans on getting the bully to agree to a handicap match by tying his hands behind his back so she starts out doing just that with the trainer who by now seems to recognize her from somewhere.
After noticing how big and powerful Skylar's thighs are the trainer suggest that she use her legs to do most of the damage and that's exactly what Skylar Rene does...to him!
"Ahhhh...I see that you don't recognize me!" Skylar tells the shocked trainer.
"Remember how you used to pick on me and beat me up when we were much younger!?. You're the bully I'm going to DESTROY!".
Skylar takes his advice and starts to squeeeeeze the daylights out of the helpless man all the while his hands are tied behind his back.
After about 10 minutes he pleads for her to untie his hands to which she agrees.
"Now that I've squeezed the life out of you for the past 10 minutes I don't think you have enough fight left in you to stop me from squeezing you some more!".
After freeing his hands the now lifeless former bully shows no sign of being able to fight back and endures several more minutes of CRUSHING scissor torture between Skylar Rene's brutal thighs!
So for all you boy-bullies out there you may want to think twice about picking on that neighborhood girl down the street because sometimes they grow up to be big, powerful women like Skylar Rene in 'I'm The BULLY Now!'.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1313
File Size : 1.13 GB
Runtime : 22 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e0475d97f2771/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1313.mp4

Wrestler Audition: Alexas

MWM Productions welcomes newcomer Alexas to our team. Alexas wastes no time showing her impressive strength and flexibility as she chokes David out in various wrestling holds and wears him out, leaving him no time to recover.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1314
File Size : 165 MB
Runtime : 15 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a92f43fd4efa2/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1314.mp4

Scissors Aerobics w Amazon Annie and Thrash

Amazon Annie is working out on the mats in her purple leotard and blue tights, when Thrash walks in and starts to critique her exercise routine. Showing him who is boss, she wraps him up in her legs and starts to squeeze. She locks him up easily and keeps him there, moving from scissor to scissor, while he grasps in pain. All the while she keeps sing songing a tune she is planning on working out to later...once she is done with Thrash, that is!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1315
File Size : 585 MB
Runtime : 10 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e9aded05358c6/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1315.mp4

Re-Match and Swap Shirt

She kicks off the match by stomping right between his legs. He is nude and she wears a sexy hot sports leotard and unusual wrestling with high heels on, so in the beginning cfnm style mixed wrestling and almost continuously and sadistic testicle abuse! Those heels are specially useful when she got his cock in-between them. Nothing left for him but screaming. Then she got the terrific idea to let him wear her outfit and ridicule and torture his bulging manhood further as she now is naked.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1316
File Size : 284 MB
Runtime : 7 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdd24cc35ce34/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1316.mp4

Mixed Wrestling Pussy Licking

Alexis Rain is dominating Tony on the mat with head scissors, and verbal humiliation. Her legs are insanely strong.

After smothering his face with her ass and crotch in a few dominant positions, she gets horny and makes him lick her pussy until she cums. As she gets closer to orgasm, she squeezes tighter on his neck until she cums on his face.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1318
File Size : 303 MB
Runtime : 8 min 24 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e1bf099fb42e/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1318.mp4

All the PAIN and no Pleasure!

Celebrated performer, director, bondage and fetish model...The list to describe Madison Young is rather long. What about just saying that she is a kick-ass redhead that loves to break guys for fun! She's a good grappler, sure, but she is mostly a real life domina. A Woman that loves punishing men and KD is no exception. She wrestles him, scissors him, squeezes him, hurts his balls and his cock...she OWNS him totally and in every possible way. She almost BREAKS his cock giving a VERY rough hand-job while she crushes his head between her creamy thighs. Guy is totally beaten. Lost to a REAL WOMAN who's a better wrestler and definitely a much better sex-fighter than him!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1319
File Size : 784 MB
Runtime : 18 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/126d5607dcf55/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1319.mp4

Sophia Fiore vs. Chad in "Amazon Forced Milking!"

And what a real life AMAZON she is! Standing proudly at 5'11" and weighting 140 solid, muscular pounds, this amazing woman carries her frame with the grace of a trained ballerina but will collide with you with the brute force of a cross-fit champion! In this bout, her aim is to take down her male foe, beat him in wrestling and force him to cum AGAINST his will! She shows her intentions very early, pinning him down and playing with his half erected member, demonstrating her superiority as the better grappler and also the BETTER SEX-FIGHTER! When her legs wrap around you, you better hope she'll let go or she will CRACK a few ribs...or worse! Chad had no defense against her lethal legs and her mesmerizing grip of his privates. All he could do, is to fully submit to this ebony Amazon, acknowledge her superiority in wrestling, cum for her and lay down in utter defeat as she stroke a pose over him, flexing proudly her biceps! Sophia Fiore rules over men! She's the better wrestler AND she can make YOU CUM HARD!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1320
File Size : 683 MB
Runtime : 15 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c92b108754188/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1320.mp4

Zita's tryumph

Mistress Zita brutally wrestles with her slave. She proves him from time to time that she is superior and much more violent and strong than he is. They roll around on the carpet and Zita easily wraps her thighs around his neck in a scissor hold and squeezes hard, until his head starts to turn purple and his fingers claw aimlessly at her body. Finally he gives up and Zita stomps on his laying body triumphantly.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1335
File Size : 71.7 MB
Runtime : 8 min 26 s
Resolution : 720x406

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2631df5a2cffb/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1335.mp4

Amadahy's Contract Knockouts: Clear HD Knockouts!

Rob is a mess and one of Reality Girls longtime fans wrote in, not-so-kindly pointing it out and requesting that one girl, his favorite Reality Girl Goddess Amadahy, hurt him. Here is New York guy's e-mail that inspired his beating here from the 22-year-old sadist beauty: "Can you please have Goddess Amadahy take Rob and put him to sleep over and over again??? He looks like he ate himself when he was skinny and fat and this thing is whats left. Too much squeezing by Dixie back in the day??? She gets on a reality show and your still fat. Knock his fatass out, have her try to break his neck bringing her leg down hard and finish with him tapping and her laughing not letting up!" The second line about Rob eating two versions of himself is priceless and true, and Loren gave Rob no choice -- nor did Amadahy, so thanks, New York guy for the e-mail inspiring this impromptu custom action filled on the spot. Amadahy locks Rob in a sleeper hold at the start and whispers "I'm gonna pop your head off. I'm gonna snap your neck and I'm gonna laugh through every minute of it." ...not an easy thing to hear from a girl who so loves inflicting pain and who has maybe her favorite victim in her arms. The unmistakable sounds of air moving through the thinnest part of its pathway -- a false alarm and an honest Rob saying he's still awake then -- Bamm! The redhead's sleeper turns his fucking lights out and has him making noises that you'd think would frighten people with souls. Amadahy, conversely, laughs so hard she covers her mouth while her bitch "Mooos" beneath her. She sticks her ass in his face -- makes him kiss the soles of her feet then locks him in a reverse headscissors, moving to a side headscissors that makes him scream and her laugh as Loren gets a closeup of his jaw, which he's telling them is bending the wrong way. A front headscissors, then violent leg drops and another side headscissors in which she says "beg me" and still doesn't let him out. He panics and almost goes out -- Amadahy has a talent for taking someone to the edge and making him or her having stayed awake more painful. She has a talent for everything. He screams "Please!" and "Master!" as he barley draws air. Sometimes it works, twice it doesn't and he is asleep hard. Amadahy's wrap-around rear wrist choke almost finishes him forever before doing as the fan asks, headscissoring him while he slams the floor tapping like a wild, trapped and fat beast as her ass and thighs keep tightening around his neck to what seems an impossible pressure applied by the long legged superstar.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1336
File Size : 353 MB
Runtime : 12 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c3a545450310/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1336.mp4

Amadahy's Scissor Slut: 1080 HD Knockout!

Goddess Amadahy loves hurting fatass Rob and pushing him past his limits because she can. She tells him "I'm gonna destroy you," then locks on throatscissors as he begs her to stop. A reverse headscissors has his neck crushing in her perfect ass. "It'd be so easy to break your neck," she says in the reverse, then tells him "there's nothing you can do" in a sleeper hold. She has him begging not to break his jaw with her incredibly powerful headscissors. She makes him go cross-eyed in standing headscissors then makes her trademark karate noises in slamming guillotine headscissors before cupping her hands behind his head and drawing him into a front headscissors that knocks him out. She pours the hold back on. He's purple and she keeps on with the abuse in her swimmer's legs. His teeth crunch audibly as she cranks out a throatscissors."You hear that? That's his teeth!" she says as he pounds the mat giving up in panic. HOM as she pulls back on another brutal headscissors. She is abusing him. He nearly goes out and puts his hands up to her. Amadahy gets mad and throws him down. "I'll fuck your day up, bro," she tells him, agressive and fast. She reminds him that he saw what she did to Sunshine and that she's a girl; he'll get much worse. A deep front headscissors again. More pleading. An inverted figure four in which Goddess tells him he doesn't need a brain. "I'm gonna make you pass out," she says as she snakes her calf under his chin and he goes into twighlight sleep before getting punched in the guy and reverse face-sat. She makes him pound the mat further in fear before letting go -- or not letting go. She powers the headscissors past the loud tapping then makes him "Say Ahh" as she forces her foot in black pantyhose down his throat despite him closing his mouth trying to stop it because he hates foot-gagging. He screams and taps in another front headscissors then drops her leg hard on his throat again. A grapevine; she drops a knee on his sternum. Another sleeper hold makes him rattle and panic and she refuses to let go until tears run from his eyes. More throatscissors and front headscissors as she watches his face go to blue and panic. She wants to finish him forever between her legs so she'd "never forget what your face looks like" as he leaves. He panics and wails before she at long last stops and asks if he's ashamed of himself. He's barley with it to answer as the superstar torturer almost takes the head off Rob, who she admits to especially loving to hurt, and especially in her legs made for the headscissors that he so fears from the great Goddess Amadahy.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1339
File Size : 563 MB
Runtime : 16 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dc26476f60c7f/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1339.mp4

"Tap or Nap"

Loren inflicts her perfect sleeper hold, her carotid choke, forearm chokes and a dangerous standing sleeper which shows off her incredible upper body definition on the weaker Rob. The hot blonde runner and former college cheerleader applies her straight choke girls are complaining about and can't help but try to break his neck in her world class calves, using a snapping standing calf scissor for a change of pace. But it's in her arms where he suffers the worst of the extreme choking action's extended pain and panic inflicted by the fitness girl.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1340
File Size : 470 MB
Runtime : 16 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d81feaac712e/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1340.mp4

Back