Wild Solo Session With A Large Dildo | Hot Guys

Legendary Bodies

Legendary Bodies
bdba12d4bde6664e2c2abc90670f6abc.jpg

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Kyle Jessup, Reggie Graham, Cal Sinclair, Owen Moore, Carl Hardwick, Scott Sloan, Doug Perry (II), Franco Corelli, Erik King, John Pruitt
Genres: Gay, Muscle Studs

At last, every Legendary Bodies film produced by Colt Studio is presented on one massive DVDpilation. "Legendary Bodies, Theplete Collection" contains ten Colt legends, featuring over 2 1 / 2 hours of Colt's most impressive champion ...

Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1685kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Legendary Bodies

Blake Effortley Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Blake Effortley Jerks Off (720p,1080p)
c5578e5903e1d8b5af7bd98b2d373a0c.jpg

Cast: Blake Effortley
Genres: solo, wank, cum, interview, athletic, muscles, shower

Once Dirk has Blake Effortley more comfortable he sets him loose and Blake begins to take his clothes off revealing his perfectly smooth body and ripped physique. He kicks back in the chair stroking his cock and starts to pour lube all over his smooth dick and balls. He rubs that lube in using it to stroke his sexy smooth dick until its rock hard and throbbing back and forth. Dirk has him sit up and bend over revealing how smooth his tight soldier hole is and his balls hanging from behind. Dirk loves what he sees and after a wink from Blake's sexy ass he has him flip back over on his back to continue playing with his dick. Blake's balls are filling up nicely and his dick is oozing out precum and with a few more strokes of his hard cock he calls out to Dirk letting him know he is going to cum. He slides his hand one more time up his shaft and he lets loose his warm jizz all over his smooth ripped chest.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Blake Effortley Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Last edited:
Stroke

Stroke
4c3d34b4a0a7012b02372f7f9d98c208.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Bang Bang Boys
Cast: Brian, Kaio, Leo Passos, Marc, Marcos, Patrick Leone, Renzo, Roger, Roney Faria, Tony Fernandes
Genres: All Solo Sex (Masturbations), Freshmen, Latino Cast, Uncut Cocks, Swimming Pool, Tattoos

A New solo film Directed by Gavin Lowe. Featuring solos by Roney Faria, Kaio Felipe, Renzo, Leo Passos, Brian, Marc, Marcos, Patrick Leone, Roger and Tony Fernandes, with new bonus behind-the-scenes footage of Roger!

Duration: 1:40:59
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1946kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Stroke

Shooter Maker BTS - Brad Pascal

Shooter Maker BTS - Brad Pascal
65c228505f1e7ae27ce3bfb23b9bc694.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Maskurbate

This Behind-the-scene is very precious to me. Not only this scene was one of my favorite reality style shooting I did, but I also captured a conversation I had with Brad about one of his friend Zack Lemec. So this BTS was asked by many of our members and it starts with that discussion, when I'm asking Brad if his friend would do a scene for me. After that we get down to business and make sexy Brad try my penis pump then cum in a condom so I can taste his sperm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7595kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 932.8 MB

Download Shooter Maker BTS - Brad Pascal

Diamonds Hairy Men Matthew Cameron Solo Compilation

Diamonds Hairy Men Matthew Cameron Solo Compilation
2426f30723bdc384599aeedb5fb540a8.jpg

Studio: Diamond Pictures

This hairy guy loves to masturbate! In this film you will see the many sides of Mathew Cameron and his massive tool! If your lucky you will cum as many times as he does in this smoking hot compilation!

Duration: 1:44:33
Video: 768x576, DivX 5, 624kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 551.8 MB

Download Diamonds Hairy Men Matthew Cameron Solo Compilation

Roman Eros

Roman Eros
56cded6ee5dcefa161274caf341a3e85.jpg

Video language: English

Dirk breaks it down with our new soldier making him comfortable in all ways possible. Roman Eros is a very nice guy with a great laugh. He is upbeat and ready to have fun. Dirk lets him go at it after the interview and Roman wastes no time in dropping his clothes and stroking his hard cock. Roman loves to play with his hard nipples while stroking his cock and Dirk notices that he also likes to play with his ass. Dirk throws a thick dildo his way and Roman's eyes light right up and he eases it deep into his tight smooth ass. Roman moans with pleasure as he strokes his throbbing cock and fucks his own ass with that big thick dildo. Dirk tells Roman to get up on the bed and bend that sweet ass over so we can see all the goods. Roman bends over and spreads his legs wide still fucking himself with the dildo. Roman flips back over on to his back and continues to stroke his hard cock with that dildo buried deep in his ass. He is so turned on having that thick dildo in his ass that he can't hold his nut back and he groans loudly with pleasure as he lets his thick nut loose all over himself.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4667kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

Download Roman Eros

Alone on the Range

Alone on the Range
e0c1239545572fa03a9a5e93fcb688b4.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bruno Bond
Cast: Tom Wolfe, Adam Champ, Chris Porter, Colby Keller, Lawson Kane, Leo Forte, Parker London, Parker Perry, Paul Wagner, Tommy Defendi, Wilfried Knight
Genres: All Solo Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Handsome, Uncut Cocks, Outdoor Sex, Piercings, Tattoos, Theme: Cowboys, Masturbation

The lives of cowboys can be lonely, but when these sharp shooters are alone on the range, they find ways to pass the time and pleasure themselves in hot solo action.plete with boots, cowboy hats and blue jeans in the hottest cowboy settings, these buckaroos jerk, jack, finger themselves until they shoot huge loads for you to enjoy.
Paul Wagner's been working on the range all day. The rugged stud leans against a fence post, rubs his furry chest and smells his working man pits. Paul's thinking of his hottest fantasies and tweaking his nipples. With no one else around he reaches into his jeans and pulls out his huge erect dick and begins to stroke away while grabbing on his balls. His great veined cock grows with every stroke until he works his it so well that he shoots several geysers of cum onto the ground.

Duration: 2:07:02
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1774kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alone on the Range

Dixon Solo

Dixon Solo
ba09af984f4b67b6b1c5e27b97db4d7c.jpg

As the session goes on, I realize that Dixon has a good sense of humor in between takes so I take my chances and move in a little closer, getting him to talk to us about how he likes to have his dick sucked and that's where I start telling him about Old Reliable and his method of picking up rough, tough guys and get them to show off for him. I tell Dixon that Old Reliable just wanted to work his way toward sucking the guys dicks but I assure him that I'm not going to do that. What Dixon says next was totally unexpected as he says, 'At least not yet. At least not until you buy me dinner or something.' I assure him that I'll buy him dinner and he says, 'Better be a good fucking dinner, I ain't cheap.' I ask him if a Happy Meal will do the trick and he's quick to ask, 'Do I get a toy?' From there, Dixon and I make fast friends as I tell him that if I'm going to suck his dick I wanna eat his ass, too. I get him to bend over and show it to me and he has no problems spreading that hairy hole open and showing us the gold. He wants to know if I like the way it looks and I say, 'Mmmhmm.' He stays in the arched back position long enough to give us a good, long look before coming up on his knees and keeps stroking that rock hard cock of his. I'm not sure the last time I seen such a hard dick -- it was literally like concrete. It was then I started to realize that Dixon was having just as much fun as I was. The banter war goes back and forth between us and I ask him to play with his ass a little bit and he rubs his finger up and down his hole. Finally I challenge him to shoot his load all over the camera as if it were my face, but the position proves to be too cramping so he lays back and works his load out all over himself. I tease him about not shooting it on me and he blames it all on me not being close enough. Damn, If I had three feet one of 'em would still be kicking me in the ass for missing that.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Dixon Solo

Alex James

Alex James
ee958feb3c5badb358973e75bb982b0b.jpg

Alex James reveals his huge muscular chest and his big thick cock. He uses the lotion we gave him and his dick grows and grows until it's fully hard in his big muscular hands. He strokes every inch of that hard thick dick as our camera man shifts focus and gives us a great close up view of this soldier's sexy hard dick. Dirk can see that he is ready and tells him it's time for him to get on the bed and give us some booty shots. Alex loves to be told what to do and obeys his command. He bends over on the bed pushing his face into the pillow and he shows off his hairy ass for all to see. He spreads his virgin hole wide with both hands until Dirk gives him the word that it's time to continue stroking that big dick of his. Alex gives his finale strokes and our camera man has a gorgeous side shot of this beautiful man as he releases his built up balls and all his thick cum shoots out of his thick cock spurt after spurt until his rookie balls are empty. The relief on this young soldier's face is amazing. Dirk has Alex rise up on the bed onto his knees giving us a great view of his ripped abs and his fresh sticky load.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps

File size: 619.0 MB

Download Alex James

Randon Rave - New Recruit

Randon Rave - New Recruit
c629702cbf0e875bde5e77f0d7fead41.jpg

Randon Rave: Today is a new day and that means a new recruit with a fresh new look. Randon is 28 years old and has been in the military for 8 long years and been deployed twice to hostile territory. When he's not risking his life or beating off on our couch Randon loves to watch and play football. He also likes to show off his body and that's why he has come here to show off his goods. Our interview this time around is a little different and we have Dirk giving the interview so you might hear him throughout the scene coaching Randon. Dirk wants to see just how much Randon likes to show off and once he was told to take his shirt off he went all out and got naked for us. Randon's cock becomes hard as a rock as he strokes his thick veiny meat. He has milky white skin and some red hair to boot. Randon loses himself in the moment as he grips his throbbing dick tugging it for us all to see. Dirk has him move from the chair on to the bed where Randon spreads his legs wide for us revealing his full low hanging balls. He starts to rub his chest while masturbating and after a short while Dirk tells him to bend over and spread his soft ass for us. Randon assumes the position and spreads his very sexy pink hole wide using both hands. He strokes his dick from behind and shows his round firm ass off before laying back down for some more stroking. Randon calls out to Dirk making sure its ok for him to bust his nut and Dirk gives him the ok so Randon lets it fly and unleashes a built up load all over his smooth ripped chest.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2724kbps

File size: 540.3 MB

Download Randon Rave - New Recruit

Greeks Come True - Making of Movie (2018)

Greeks Come True - Making of Movie (2018)
139641c554da094209d65c2f9b1b9f19.jpg

Over 80 minutes of fully uncensored and extra raw footage, capturing restless Greek men getting down and dirty with their workout rituals, leaving all inhibitions behind. Warning: Movie contains full nudity.

Duration: 1:19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Greeks Come True - Making of Movie (2018)

Aaron Armada

Aaron Armada
14006e6ad87d1afbb5b02b8e7ebb70d0.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Aaron Armada
Genres: Solo, Tattoos, Dark Haired, Hunk, Uncut, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshot

Let's pray, he'll return for some more! Aaron Armada comes to give us a lot of trouble as it is presented as a very dominant male sugarcane and Bisexual.

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Aaron Armada

ActiveDuty Blake Effortley

ActiveDuty Blake Effortley
55a3277de4246fd1b51aa4c080fcbadf.jpg

Once Dirk has Blake Effortley more comfortable he sets him loose and Blake begins to take his clothes off revealing his perfectly smooth body and ripped physique. He kicks back in the chair stroking his cock and starts to pour lube all over his smooth dick and balls. He rubs that lube in using it to stroke his sexy smooth dick until its rock hard and throbbing back and forth. Dirk has him sit up and bend over revealing how smooth his tight soldier hole is and his balls hanging from behind. Dirk loves what he sees and after a wink from Blake's sexy ass he has him flip back over on his back to continue playing with his dick. Blake's balls are filling up nicely and his dick is oozing out precum and with a few more strokes of his hard cock he calls out to Dirk letting him know he is going to cum. He slides his hand one more time up his shaft and he lets loose his warm jizz all over his smooth ripped chest.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7630kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ActiveDuty Blake Effortley

Legendary Bodies - part 3 (Seth Fornea)

Legendary Bodies - part 3 (Seth Fornea)
957aade07877bc4350579e4f07b72cd0.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ColtStudioGroup
Genres: Muscle,Handsome,Softcore,

Red-hot ginger-stud Seth Fornea is burning up the internet with his rocking hard body and his warm inviting smile. From a rooftop apartment in the heart of New York City get a behind the scenes look at Seth burning up the scenery in his premiere photo-shoot with Colt. With his hard muscles on display, his ample bulge and smoking hot ass, youíll immediately see how this all-natural and muscular stud caught the attention of Colt.In between photos, Seth sits down with the Colt Camera Crew for an in-depth interview. Seth talks about his sky-rocketing career as a model and how it all got started; how he feels about being a Colt Man; his grueling gym routine; what he looks for in another man; and his secrets for attaining a top notch physique. All the while Seth mesmerizes us with his smoldering good looks.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

Download Legendary Bodies - part 3 (Seth Fornea)

Active Duty - Leo Balcony 1080p

Active Duty - Leo Balcony 1080p
e311f0623c190de974f619b541dc8e72.jpg

Just as I woulda thunk, Leo is an outdoorsy, guy's guy. He tells Claude that he enjoys hiking and riding motorcycles. I can tell Leo grew up using his hands and getting dirty.

Leo peels off his shirt and pants and we see that his body is toned to perfection. He has a few nice, sexy tattoos on his shoulder and arm. Right from get-go, I can tell he has no reservations about this experience. It's his first time getting naked on camera for an audience and he is definitely comfortable.

He takes his sweet time before showing us what's underneath his gray boxer shorts. But it's worth the tease -- Leo's dick is absolutely magnificent. When it pops out, it's already fully flared, yearning for tender attention. Leo knows exactly how to please himself, reaching right for the lube and greasing up his anaconda.

Claude shows us a few more great views of Leo while he manipulates his girthy meat on the edge of the bed, then Leo moves to a standing position. I really like the way we get to have a look at Leo's dick from Leo's own perspective.

Then we have Leo reclining on a long, red, velvet-looking chair. Claude shoots him at first from Leo's feet and we see his toes just barely sticking into the frame. We can also see his ass a little more. He has one hand behind his head and the other jerking that stiff meat for us. After a little while, he incorporates both hands and really gets the sap flowing, from his balls to the head of his dick.

Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6640kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Active Duty - Leo Balcony 1080p

Viktor Rom

Viktor Rom
92172b633e7b301c06184198d4cc4f98.jpg

Genres: Cumshot, Leather, Masturbation, Muscles, Nipple Play, Piercing, Posing, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

This guy has a huge cock and is ready for action. This introduction to Viktor is purely sensual.In collaboration with emciphoto this week we bring you a new Latin discovery. His erotic and sexual nature is here for you to enjoy. Let your imagination take you away with Viktor.you will see more soon.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5005kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 578.9 MB

Download Viktor Rom

Adams Afternoon

Adams Afternoon
6573be3056550303f464e529b6cf8206.jpg

JustForFans iamadamkeith Aka Adam Russo Adam's afternoon

Duration: 21:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3943kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 644.9 MB

Download Adams Afternoon

TheGuyS - Kain Rage - Cajun Mma in the Woods

TheGuyS - Kain Rage - Cajun Mma in the Woods
3068055939e82e28ee141641b25ba9b4.jpg

Studio: TheGuySite

Kain Rage goes for a hard dick hike in the Atlantic woods. He shows off his fighting skills and bust a nut almost hands free.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7658kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 557.8 MB

Download TheGuyS - Kain Rage - Cajun Mma in the Woods

Active Duty - Mike Hollister 1080p

Active Duty - Mike Hollister 1080p
7fa29afbf0e16bf08acff422864ee1a0.jpg

Our new recruit today who is extremely sexy goes by the name of Mike Hollister. He's an easy going young man who loves to be outside as often as possible either snowboarding, fishing, hiking you name it he has done it or wants to try it and that's why he is here today ,trying out a new adventure in life.

Mike is calm, collective, and eager to make sure he's doing a great job. He gives off a great performance as his laid back personality shines through. He's adventurous with a great physique any man would love to have. He has a nicely toned up body with a few well-placed tats to show off his edgy personality.

He's a fast stroker as he yanks and pulls on his hard dick for all you viewers. This young man can last for hours stroking his dick as fast as can be. He does slow down to show off his dick and smooth balls. Mike even glares into the camera a few times with a sensual come fuck me look.

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Active Duty - Mike Hollister 1080p

GayHoopla - Big Dick Tatted Stud John Murphy Jerks Off

GayHoopla - Big Dick Tatted Stud John Murphy Jerks Off
b00e2261a717992b73cd895a35bedf9d.jpg

John Murphy is that tatted up bad boy that you just CAN'T say no to. His handsome good looks and smooth talking charm make him irresistible to say the least. Don't just stop by getting lost in his gorgeous blue eyes either... John is sporting a monster cock and great ass that will be tough for you to take your eyes off as well.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download GayHoopla - Big Dick Tatted Stud John Murphy Jerks Off

Logan

Logan
eb634ffdeaeea28ecdb7df884e022bc7.jpg

Logan has a very nice hairy body that covers his chest perfectly and his legs are nice and bushy. He has some ink on his chest and the smile he gives the camera will bring a smile to your face as well. Logan has a great uncut cock that he pulls out nice and slow for us all to see. The sultry hair doesn't stop as his balls are also covered in dark fur. Logan caresses his chest and plays with his nipples as he stands up flexing his manly thighs and stroking his hard cock. Logan has tons of precum that builds up and as he strokes it almost looks like he has nutted but it's just all of his precum built up at the tip of his uncut dick. He plays with the precum as he continues to show off his sexy cock. Those balls are looking heavy as ever as Logan sprawls out on our couch. He kicks his head back and eventually lets loose, cumming all over himself, soaking his cock and chest with his man juice

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2670kbps

File size: 588.4 MB

Download Logan

John

John
b59639c6b8ce2d71388d230098501118.jpg

John is a thick-built young man with smooth creamy skin and a great chest that screams 'rub me!' His tight jeans show off his thick manly thighs, so much so that it looks like they will rip right out. He has some ink on his right shoulder but not too much so his skin isn't drowned out as he strokes his dick.He's a tad bit nervous but that's what makes this scene so sexy. I love the thought of knowing this is his first time masturbating on camera and trying out for the squad. I'm sure he will be back to play with one of our Veterans.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4683kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download John

Massimo Piano

Massimo Piano
9984eb3eb713996494fedab833b861ac.jpg

Studio: Fucker Mate

Hot newcomer Massimo Piano shows off his body and busts a nut at Fucker Mate. Dont miss this new discovery, Massimo Pianos solo jerk off debut! This guy has the full package. He is handsome, and he has a great body, a big uncut cock and a nice hairy ass!

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Massimo Piano

Alan Frank Erotic Solo (2014)

Alan Frank Erotic Solo (2014)
a5cf276e07b67ecd8ba79409cdd524cd.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

Alan Frank is aged 25 and lives in Usti nad Labem. He is a technician who spends his spare time enjoying sports, particularly swimming and cycling. He looks slightly serious as he sits for his interview. Interview over Alan stands and starts to lift his tee-shirt, then changes his mind and opens his belt, slipping a hand inside his pants.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2494kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 582.4 MB

Download Alan Frank Erotic Solo (2014)

Jesse Webster Solo Video

Jesse Webster Solo Video
a010af8c47b4c9ddd0e2880923135e47.jpg

And we have yet another appearance by for you will do complete workout for us, and then give us a flex show that our eyes may pop out.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jesse Webster Solo Video

Luke Vogel

Luke Vogel
af03b3b7090a03cd8303b65544b431e4.jpg

Studio: Uk Hot Jocks

In his black and navy sports gear, young and sexy Luke Vogel starts grabbing his bulging crotch through his shorts and feeling up his own body through the skin tight Dri-fit gear. He strips off revealing his lean swimmers body and the briefs that can barely contain his huge meat. Getting harder still the pants just have to come off and his fat cock plain wont fit in them any more! This boy may be tall but hes all in proportion, his hard, long and super thick dick swinging around and being beaten off. Speaking of proportions, Luke goes to find himself a toy to play with, and what a monster! 12? long, wrist thick and ahead as big as a small fist, this boy is about to impress you even more. Lubing up and squatting down on the monster black toy his long cock hanging and oozing loads of pre-cum, painting the bench in an abstract sticky mess, yummy! Amazingly Luke sits completely down on this giant dildo bouncing up and down, pre-cumming and groaning in pleasure!

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 594.4 MB

Download Luke Vogel

College Twink Jonas Drift Jerks His

College Twink Jonas Drift Jerks His
34bce5b2941dc73583669f9fe9c9ed10.jpg

College twink boy Jonas Drift loves to suck cock and get fucked hard beats his meat before lunch.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download College Twink Jonas Drift Jerks His

Kieran

Kieran
7ad422d3882544879919bb4988601492.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

Kieran has been camming for about 6 months. A buddy of his decided to help him get more established in his burgeoning adult business. So his friend was kind of managing him, when his images got submitted to me. I had to pretty verify that I was legit with a video phone conference.
He lives kind of local, so he and his buddies drove to Austin, checked out 6th street, and then came in on Sunday before they drove home. His two friends were really nice, but they didnt want to around when he did his solo, so they hung out on the front porch.
Kieran clearly had done photos before, so he was super easy to work with. Very easy to smile, and also very easy to get hard! He has left hooked, uncut cock, which has a decent amount of girth to it.
Very natural in front of the camera, and you can tell he is used to watching himself do his thing for an audience.
Kieran is very Metro sexual, and I was not really sure what team he played for until he picked his porn. Which was a lot of lady action. Am I bad for saying I was surprised? Well, the video he picked clearly worked, so I shouldnt be so quick to judge.
He was not overly interested in showing his ass, so I asked him to grind his cock into the couch so we could see some nice muscle-butt action. He took it literally, and fucks his cock between the couch cushions. I always forget that uncut guys can get away with this trick without any lube! Lucky!
His load is strong and powerful, and over all, shooting this video was really a pleasant way to spend a Sunday morning.
He and his posse headed back home, and I am pretty sure he wont be back for an oral video. But ya never know! Maybe his cam followers can convince him!

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 530.9 MB

Download Kieran

Bodybuilder Buck Carter His Cock And

Bodybuilder Buck Carter His Cock And
9c934ac881ddc909cbf0720f1503b581.jpg

But it's not his nose he wants to show off, it's his stunning muscular body. He can't wait to get out of his boxers to show off his bulging pecs, quads, traps and lats. His booming low voice just makes him hotter. A bit of flexing, posing (Buck is a body competitive body builder) and Derek Jones (who's shooting this vid) notices his "nice juicy ass." Buck tells him he gets that perfect ass from "Squats and sprints and bottoming."

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bodybuilder Buck Carter His Cock And

Alex

Alex
55aeb3ebdfb922416ce202282c488c15.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MenOfMontreal
Cast: Alex
Genres: Solo

- His name is Alex
- He is from Bolivia
- He is "Leo" on the sign of the zodiac
- He is 28
- Its height is 174 centimeters
- Its weight is 62 kilograms
- His favorite dish is "tomato and cucumber salad"
- His favorite film is American Pie
- His favorite actor from the films Stifler
- He first races had sex with a guy in 16 years on the beach in Miami. He had sex with a rescuer who pulled him out of the water and brought him to his

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4752kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

Download Alex

Mathias- 720p

Mathias- 720p
2a9734b85d1e13b0bf658e32bf867813.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mathias
Genres: Ass Play, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Mathias is wearing his X-Mas hat which he has had for many years. He slowly undresses and reveals his massive veiny cock as he begins to slowly stroke his big dick. You can hear the excitement as he moans with pleasure stroking his thick shaft. His body is in peak physical condition as he uses his fingers to play with his eager tight hole. He grips his cock with the strength of a bear making it pulsate for the camera and he tugs on his balls making them jingle all the way. Mathias didn't just want this to be a stroke session so he incorporated some amazing show and tell and by that I mean he begins to slowly move his hips back and forth while showing off every muscle on his amazing fit body. A long stroking and showing off session can make you thirsty as he takes a quick break to tell our viewers that it's time now for the cum shot. He lies back on the couch and starts to beat his cock fast until his balls can't hold his nut in no longer and he shoots his thick creamy load all over his ripped abs. We hope you enjoyed Mathias's X-Mas special and from everyone here at AD we wish you safe Holidays and a Happy New Year. Enjoy!

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2564kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Mathias- 720p

Last edited:
Brock Cooper Motorcycle Solo

Brock Cooper Motorcycle Solo
5c78cccba906fac940d0953908b80b54.jpg

Studio: DylanLucas

After a hot night of sex Brock Cooper is late for work. Brock jumps on his motorcycle anddamn if the bike doesn't start. As Brock starts to fix his bike his thoughts turn to the nightbefore and the wild night of partying and sex. Figuring he is going to probably be fired now hejust decides to relax and rub one out. Watching his handsome face and hot body naked andjerking off is going to make you want to get naked and jerk off with him. And please do becausenothing makes Brock happier!

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Brock Cooper Motorcycle Solo

Joe Logan

Joe Logan
8ec77ae7de69c37ea0fb5602e111967f.jpg

Studio: Musclehunks

Joe Logan is a college muscle man who loves working on his body. And hes discovered a new way to pay those mounting tuition bills. Yes Joe, people will pay money to watch you pose, flex your muscles, and jerk that nice cock of yours. Joes cock is uncut and it sports major overhang - foreskin lovers are going to go ape shit for his meat. And what a wicked cum shot! A burst of cum explodes from Joes cock and sails through the air and falling in a trail of a dozen pearled droplets across his ripped abs. Fucking awesome!

Duration: 1:58:50
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 850kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 932.6 MB

Download Joe Logan

Kalani

Kalani
e4bc3dc06c15313ab61a57514f94a2ff.jpg

Studio: Island Studs

Its tight! Kalani says with a big bright Aloha Smile, as he pounds his thick Brown Hawaiian Boy Cock into a sex toy for the very first time. This beautiful blue eyed Native Hawaiian jerks his rock hard cock underwater and spreads his Virgin Boy butt wide open, floats on a pool raft in the sun, before busting a huge nut of cream on his awesome young brown body in this exclusive video from Island Studs!

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kalani

Whitman Jerks His Cock

Whitman Jerks His Cock
e1b2e9473e64607a4e29b02584b65fe8.jpg

Even on his tall 6' frame, his dick looks big. We estimate about 8" or more. A full double-fister. His smooth, tanned body pumps and flexes as he jerks himself. Once he stands up, we get a look at that hairy ass crack and hole that he's been hiding. While he's humping the pillow, we get a great shot of all that thick, curly hair down there and in his pits. No trimming for Bradley, it's all just natural. We can't wait to see one of our guys get their dick in that. Rolling over onto his back, Bradley starts to double-fist jerk his dick as his heavy breathing increases. He loves to play with the head of his dick to work himself off and we get a big load spurting out all over his abs and pecs. Even after blowing a load, his dick stays hard. Once the solo is over, we get a fun pre-scene interview as Bradley preps his hole before his first hardcore gay scene. Derek Jones is going to get to do the honors and Bradley is going to bottom... he's "trying to build a passage." There's a butt plug in his butt (first time, but "doesn't feel too bad") and Derek asks him how he's feeling about doing a hardcore scene and getting fucked for the first time. He's a bit nervous but thinks it's "gonna be fun." This Behind-The-Scenes interaction is one of the hottest parts.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Whitman Jerks His Cock

Brock Cooper Beach Solo

Brock Cooper Beach Solo
ce5af437f9efaf1c66115cbfc35ec13f.jpg

Studio: DylanLucas

Local beach addict Brock Cooper does his usual morning run on the beach when he thoughts turn to his hot fuck he had the night before. Before you know it Brock his pulled out his big cock and starts jerking off. With the Pacific ocean as a backdrop what this incredible hot surfer shoot his huge load.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4705kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Brock Cooper Beach Solo

Billy

Billy
cdb1ca4e858f24aae398e6f5f53261d5.jpg

Studio: Island Studs

Furry Hawaiian Surfer Juggles with a Boner and Busts a Nut! Billy is a furry straight 25 year old country boy surfer with a creamy white ass, a nice furry chest and hairy arm pits. This spunky little guy stands only 55 and weights 115 pounds, but horny Billy is confident, friendly and keeps his boner rigid for most of the entire video... even when he juggles naked! The ladies love my size because Im the perfect height for everything in bed, Billy tells us with a naughty grin. His current girlfriend is a 37 year old cougar who loves riding his rock hard boy cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1078, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 709.1 MB

Download Billy

Young, Hard & Solo vol.#1

Young, Hard & Solo vol.#1
da1f0d6c1280a1072abd84ebb2fe65fe.jpg

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Sasha Maxwell, Nicholas Tuesday, David Bahn, Matt Miller, Chris Jennings
Genres: Twinks, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cocks, Muscular, Tattoo, Outdoor

Get naked and unload with five stunning new and young models, in 60 solid minutes of juicy pump and squirt solos.19-year-old surfer Sasha Maxwell peels off the wetsuit and unwinds after a day at the beach! Work it out and pump it up with Chris Jennings! Take a steamy bubble bath with punkish Nicholas Tuesday! Bounce the bedsprings with college freshman David Bahn! Go off the road ridin' into overdrive with Matt Miller!

Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1951kbps

File size: 967.7 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.#1

ChaosMen - Steve Strongarm

ChaosMen - Steve Strongarm
1eac762cce212b058aabe39e23febc6e.jpg

Turned-out, he did not compete, so he hit me back with an email, saying all his fur was still intact, and that he was in peak physical condition.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11821kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ChaosMen - Steve Strongarm

Back