Wild Solo Session With A Large Dildo | Hot Guys

Hayden Russo hd

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

They don't waste any time getting their clothes off and sucking each others hard cocks. It's safe to say that most guys are fans of the blowjob wake-up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:43
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 344.1 MB

Download Hayden Russo hd

Khokhol - part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Chaturbate

Some vids of Hot Russian Cammer - Khokhol1999 aka Erick.Young handsome boy posing. He has a great body. Muscular with nice cock and ass
Some of them have him hanging around with his equally hot bud.

Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Khokhol - part 1

Carter Woods (720P)

Studio: Nextdoor

Hey! Yeah you! Come a little closer... seductive Carter Woods has a thick surprise for you. If youre as horny in lockdown as he is alone at home, then this steamy scene is just for you. Truly, Carter cant contain himself a moment longer as he imagines the way youd taste, the way youd feel... mmm, he is on fire

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.6 MB

Download Carter Woods (720P)

Isaac Novac hd

These cuties know how to keep each other warm, so watch and learn. Warm the toes by gently licking them, cocksucking is also a great warmer-upper, but for ultimate heat, drop a load of boiling, hot, boy cum on the feet and gently rub in until warm.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Isaac Novac hd

Tommy Joe

With his arms and hands fully bound, it's time for him to unleash some brutal discipline.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Tommy Joe

Bentley Layne

Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Bentley Layne
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

An excellent clip in which the cutie makes herself and her dick pleasant. Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download Bentley Layne

Asher

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Solo, Muscule, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military

Amateur stud Asher gets naked for Active Duty!Being blindfolded is a kinky fetish and nothing new to those who have experimented with it, but hooking up with someone you never met is a surreal fantasy that the Asher

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:53
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1558kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

Download Asher

Chase Rivers Solo

Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off

Twink amateur Chase Rivers, amazing cock play jer off on bed.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 270.6 MB

Download Chase Rivers Solo

Carter Woods

Studio: Nextdoor

Hey! Yeah you! Come a little closer... seductive Carter Woods has a thick surprise for you. If youre as horny in lockdown as he is alone at home, then this steamy scene is just for you. Truly, Carter cant contain himself a moment longer as he imagines the way youd taste, the way youd feel... mmm, he is on fire

Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1557kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.8 MB

Download Carter Woods

Archer solo 720p

Archer, 20 years old, is 6'1' tall and 195 lbs. He has blue eyes and blondish brown hair. He played many sports in high school. He is a big fan of the rave scene, and has been to many raves throughout Southern California. He loves his momma like all good marines. Before we get him naked, we make sure to take a look at his most interesting tattoos. Archer claims he exercises several times per week. It's definitely paying off. Before I let Archer go, I give him a glimpse of his beautiful sex.
When I return, the outline of his hard-dick protrudes through his boxers. He doesn't take too long to grab it and start stroking. You feel like he is doing this for you. That's what I love about a model. Slowly he works his way out from the boxers, revealing the rest of his beautiful body. He rubs his abs and strokes slowly his cock. You'll be wishing you could sit between his legs and lick those beautiful balls and cock.
Archer shares his story about the first time that he ever jerked off, and.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 722.4 MB

Download Archer solo 720p

Hayden Russo hd

They're both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!

Duration: 22:43
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps

File size: 344.1 MB

Download Hayden Russo hd

Jj Smitts Jerks Off

Euro twink Jj Smitts Jerks Off, hot jerk off on sofa, solo cums orgasm.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 584.7 MB

Download Jj Smitts Jerks Off

Cocky Big Dick Jock Chase Arcangel Loves To Show Off For The Camera

Studio: Gayhoopla

Doesnt get much better than this showstopper of a stud. Hes a total showman and loves to play with his big hot cock in front of you. Dont look away now... things are just getting good!

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

Download Cocky Big Dick Jock Chase Arcangel Loves To Show Off For The Camera

Jock Jam (Kristain James) hd

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!

Duration: 22:50
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 348.9 MB

Download Jock Jam (Kristain James) hd

Calhoun Sawyer Jerks Off

Straight Guy Calhoun Sawyer Jerks Off, hard big cock play!

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Calhoun Sawyer Jerks Off

Billy Fills His Hairy Ass

Studio: Zackrandall

Billy started out so straight, but these days he knows all too well how good it feels to take a cock in his hairy ass. The handsome hunk is in the bathroom for some shower action, getting messy with shaving foam and working his big dick. The huge black dildo is the chosen tool to enjoy for this jack off, and as he impales his hairy hole on that meaty toy we know a big cum load is on the way. And boy, does he cum hard!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 509.6 MB

Download Billy Fills His Hairy Ass

Sharp Suited - Miguel Angel

Studio: Menatplay

This Holiday Season, we wanted to find a special way to spread our cheer. And, since MenAtPlay has been known for finding some of the most stunning men in the world, we knew that Miguel Angel would be perfect.
Miguel is a 5-Star Spanish deity. In Sharp Suited, we introduce this ripped stud with a tight firm ass and long hair in a bonus solo performance.
At first, he teases you while you follow him into the shower and water trickles down his smooth, muscular body, uncut cock, and perfect ass.
Afterward, in bed, he plays with his cock and fingers his ass; inviting you to join him with his sly teasing looks. Time for some classic MenAtPlay styling to see how hot this hazel-eyed stunner looks in a sharp suit.
Miguel knows that by now you are undoubtedly turned on; so before he leaves, he makes time to jerk his cock and shoot a huge squirt just for you.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7931kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sharp Suited - Miguel Angel

Onlyfans - RealNickFoxx - Episode 39

该跪也得跪不是?冬天毛呢裤+厚棉袜保暖很重要牛仔叔叔的戏码喜欢吗?皮带,绳索。冬天,可能没有丝袜喽。
你们不要私信我了,是要冻死我吗?

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Onlyfans - RealNickFoxx - Episode 39

Oliver Dean Jerks Off

Naked twink amateur Oliver Dean, hot jerk off on sofa scene.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps

File size: 444.5 MB

Download Oliver Dean Jerks Off

GayHoopla - Danny Sosa Knocks His Solo Out Of the Park!

I almost thought Danny Sosa's name was Sammy Sosa after he knocked his solo out of the park! This might not be baseball but Danny's got this game figured out. Danny gives plenty of flexing and moaning while giving the showing angles of that hairy muscular body!

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download GayHoopla - Danny Sosa Knocks His Solo Out Of the Park!

Carlo Carrera

Studio: Bang Bang Boys

I met Carlo last summer on my trip to Miami Beach. He was working as a bouncer in a local bar. He stands almost as tall as me and has this amazing body. He was one of the nicest bouncers I have ever met, plus he has one incredible cock. But it is his ass that gets me. I would love to work my tongue in that hole for hours. He is originally from Dominican Republic but is enjoying living in Miami at the moment. It was very pleasant working with him and hopefully I will be doing it again and again!

Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 220.5 MB

Download Carlo Carrera

Flex

Studio: Next Door Ebony

His name says it all. Flex is the total package: the gorgeous smile, the impeccably built physique, and of course, the coup detat, that incredibly large cock!
Yes, it doesnt get any tastier than Flex. Hes gracing us with his presence and spending a little of his down time with us. When Flex relaxes, he likes to really blow off steam. The first thing he does is peel off those constricting clothes. And after a long day at work, then an intense gym session, the best thing to do is stretch out the body.
After he gets nice and loose, that enormous dick starts fattening up and looking for some love from its good master. Flex knows exactly how to handle his fat dong and hes showing us how nicely his technique gets the job done. Join him in his bedroom as he sprawls out in his favorite comfy chair and jerks his hard cock until it erupts like Vesuvius. You wont forget this amazing hunk any time soon!

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Flex

Brock Cooper Jerks Off 720p

Cast: Brock Cooper
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Local beach addict Brock Cooper does his usual morning run on the beach when he thoughts turn to his hot fuck he had the night before. Before you know it Brock his pulled out his big cock and starts jerking off. With the Pacific ocean as a backdrop what this incredible hot surfer shoot his huge load.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4705kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Brock Cooper Jerks Off 720p

Next Door Ebony - Flex - 1080p

His name says it all. Flex is the total package: the gorgeous smile, the impeccably built physique, and of course, the coup d'etat, that incredibly large cock!
Yes, it doesn't get any tastier than Flex. He's gracing us with his presence and spending a little of his down time with us. When Flex relaxes, he likes to really blow off steam. The first thing he does is peel off those constricting clothes. And after a long day at work, then an intense gym session, the best thing to do is stretch out the body.
After he gets nice and loose, that enormous dick starts fattening up and looking for some love from its good master. Flex knows exactly how to handle his fat dong and he's showing us how nicely his technique gets the job done. Join him in his bedroom as he sprawls out in his favorite comfy chair and jerks his hard cock until it erupts like Vesuvius. You won't forget this amazing hunk any time soon!

Download Next Door Ebony - Flex - 1080p

Newbie Kace Axel Jerks Off

Newbie horny guy Kace, awesome jerking off on sofa action...

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 646.3 MB

Download Newbie Kace Axel Jerks Off

AngelTwinks pt. 05

Release Year: 2010
Studio: AngelTwinks
Genres: Twinks, Anal, Toys, First Time,

A big, excited cock that shines and calls him to lick and swallow deeper into his mouth ... but now there are only hands and fantasy ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2928kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download AngelTwinks pt. 05

Flex Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Flex
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

His name says it all. Flex is the total package: the gorgeous smile, the impeccably built physique, and of course, the coup d'etat, that incredibly large cock! Yes, it doesn't get any tastier than Flex. He's gracing us with his presence and spending a little of his down time with us. When Flex relaxes, he likes to really blow off steam. The first thing he does is peel off those constricting clothes. And after a long day at work, then an intense gym session, the best thing to do is stretch out the body. After he gets nice and loose, that enormous dick starts fattening up and looking for some love from its good master. Flex knows exactly how to handle his fat dong and he's showing us how nicely his technique gets the job done. Join him in his bedroom as he sprawls out in his favorite comfy chair and jerks his hard cock until it erupts like Vesuvius. You won't forget this amazing hunk any time soon!

Download Flex Jerks Off 1080p

Israeli Hunk (Eyal) 720p

Last winter I met a funny boy next to a tram stop. I was able to talk him into showing me his body. He even agreed to jerk off in front of me.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 728.7 MB

Download Israeli Hunk (Eyal) 720p

Caleb

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshot, Muscle

We're taking you back in time to get reacquainted with a recruit from the past. Caleb's a sexy 5'8', 150 lbs. little god who is sure to get your juices flowing. When I met Caleb he was in the National Guard, back in the very early days of the Iraq war.
Caleb's very into his jerk off session, talking to you, asking if you'd like to be there with him. At one point he starts playing with his ass and says, 'You like my ass? No one's ever touched it but me.' You're in for one hot ride with Caleb as he takes you on an exploration of his hot, cut, tight and toned little muscled bod and perfect ass, right up to his explosive cumshot. Then Caleb takes us to the shower where he continues his banter as he teases us and gets us all lathered up right along with him.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 215.1 MB

Download Caleb

Clesi Jerks Off On The Couch

Amateur american twink Clesi Jerks Off cumshot On The Couch action.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4930kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

Download Clesi Jerks Off On The Couch

Wesley Solo

Release Year: 2012

American sexy gay Wesley Solo jerk off for you, Enjoy cums.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 932.7 MB

Download Wesley Solo

Onlyfans - RealNickFoxx - Episode 25

被主人禁慾一週的奶狗,好幾天沒在公司偷尻。在主人的驗收日之前,就被社畜收割一波,禁慾累積的淫蕩在床上一覽無疑,濃濃的精液全部噴在社畜身上。等著被主人發現以後狠狠處罰吧

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Onlyfans - RealNickFoxx - Episode 25

Back