Trax Action | Unusual Fantasies For You | Anal Invasion

FistA - Derek X HungerFF Part 2 - Derek Parker & HungerFF

FistA - Derek X HungerFF Part 2 - Derek Parker & HungerFF
1337104d2bff73d9ec586a7277235b61.jpg

Studio: FistAlley

Derek has one mission: completely annihilate HungerFF's pit, leaving his guts hanging outside his body for the world to see.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5196kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.3 MB

Download FistA - Derek X HungerFF Part 2 - Derek Parker & HungerFF

Max Duran & Mateo Stanford

Max Duran & Mateo Stanford
dc637405e77b2f1e35ad5abc410e1868.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardKinks
Video language: English

What better way to get results than making a good session with the boss on all fours barking like the dog he is?

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Max Duran & Mateo Stanford

Aidan & Griffin

Aidan & Griffin
90873e664c195d6286aa2d5d605c242d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Aidan and Griffin fit together like two puzzle pieces! In this case, one puzzle piece has a giant protruding knob, while the other one has a hole with no gag reflex!
This is Aidan's moment to shine, but Griffin keeps pace and gets as good as Aidan gives!
Aidan is a little nervous at first, but once he sees Griffin can handle his cock, he ramps it up and just goes to town face-fucking him. First half of the video, Griffin is doing all the sword-swallowing, then the second half, Aidan realizes he can fuck his face like a pussy, and just pummels him balls deep!

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Aidan & Griffin

The Boss' Right Hand - Scene #01 - Dale Savage & Brian Bonds (720p)

The Boss' Right Hand - Scene #01 - Dale Savage & Brian Bonds (720p)
ee5ec1c61731a1da93e82f6fe4e3a226.jpg

When Dale Savage finds his employee, Brian Bonds, slacking on the job, he takes command and teaches Brian a lesson in hole stretching. He pulls Brian's pants down and bends him over the table as he whips out his cock and pushes Brian's face down into his crotch. Brian's mouth feels amazing wrapped around Dale's throbbing cock, but Brian's hairy asshole looks even more appealing. Dale can't resist the temptation and sticks his face in Brian's big crack. It tastes amazing so Dale goes the extra mile to really get inside with his hungry tongue. When Brian is nice and opened up, Dale slides his throbbing hard cock into Brian's ass and pumps away until Brian begs for 'The Boss' Right Hand'. Dale happily obliges and slides his fingers inside until he's wrist deep in his subordinate. Dale keeps a steady pace fist fucking Brian as he goes as deep as he can with his arm. Brian loves the depth he's getting from Dale's thick arm and rides it up and down until his thick cock blows a creamy load all over the break room table. It's a toss up for Brian's employment situation. He was supposed to be learning a lesson, but instead he learned to love 'The Boss' Right Hand'.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2983kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

Download The Boss' Right Hand - Scene #01 - Dale Savage & Brian Bonds (720p)

Down and Dirty

Down and Dirty
4ad6d9766bf9bd66a5380a31d75734b9.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Cylus Kohan, Evan Matthews, Morgan Black
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Fisting, Dildos, Plugs, Toys, Masks, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos

When you're ready to get your hole plowed, you need it now and you want it down and dirty. Legendary fist-pig Evan Matthews leads a cast of hardcore hole punchers who pull out the biggest toys and grease up their fists to make sure every ass gets fed. Jam-packed with enormous butt plugs, three-foot long dildos, and eye-popping filthy action, this Club Inferno flick gives it to you just the way you like it - down and dirty!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Down and Dirty

DominicPacifico - Sniff: Boy Pussy - Connor Atlas and Dominic Pacifico

DominicPacifico - Sniff: Boy Pussy - Connor Atlas and Dominic Pacifico
b55d0f9f08804ff98ac9043b9e599b8b.jpg

Hot FTM trans muscleboy Connor Atlas is changing in the lockerroom when Dominic enters, sweaty from a hard workout. When Dominic lifts his arm and exposes his sweaty pit, Connor dives in for a sniff. Dominic poses with biceps flexed and exuding his full manly scent, and Connor can't get enough.

After inhaling the man musk and giving Dominic's pits a lick, Connor kisses the hot muscle daddy, licks his hairy chest and nips. Connor drops to his knees and worships the thick hard cock still buried inside Dominic's gym shorts. Dominic drops his shorts and lets Connor nuzzle his nuts and begin lapping his tongue across his cock. Connor is a good cocksucker, starts nursing on Dominic's uncut meat, swallowing until he nearly gags on the giant shaft. Dominic strokes his cock while Connor keeps the head in his hungry young mouth.

Next Connor peels off Dominic's sneakers, inhales the foot smell in the athletic shoes and ankle socks, then Dominic returns the favor. Both studs are so turned on by the testosterone-heavy air in the lockerroom they can barely hold back from fucking right then. Connor drops his shorts and reveals his special little secret, a stubbly pussy with a big clit posing through its fleshy lips. Dominic laps at the boy pussy, licking with big slow strokes from back to front.

His face buried in the moist pussy of this muscle boys' hot crotch has Dominic raring to fuck. Straddling the bench where his boy is leaned back, Dominic slaps his dick around and works it into Connor's wet snatch. He slides it in smoothly, fills the boy's hole with raw, hot, brown Latin dick. Connor pins his legs back and begs for cock, bracing against the gym lockers as he gets pummeled and plowed. He turns and grinds his pussy down onto Dominic's raging hardon. Dominic buries his face in the boy's sweaty armpit then kisses him deeply, rubbing the erect clit.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3940kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 905.7 MB

Download DominicPacifico - Sniff: Boy Pussy - Connor Atlas and Dominic Pacifico

Say Cheese

Say Cheese
97e3ad0ed44b1cafa5020a3e7800f28c.jpg

Studio: Dick Dorm

I can totally relate to this one. In college my roommate was hot. And I mean hot. I would have given my left nut to fuck him. So when I started checking this one out, I was immediately intrigued. First, I was puzzled because the cameras never move. I was a little hesitant about picking it at first because I couldnt see everything the cameras of which we get to see 2 angles from, appear to be hidden. And then I realized, there was a damn good rea. Gay boy has a straight roommate whos hot and hung. In a slightly strange twist of events, gay boys best girlfriend is over and they have a plan. A hidden camera plan. Best girl friend is going to help gay boy get straight roommate. You see, it appears that straight roommate has a thing for best girl friend, and everyone knows it. Straight roommate is out smelling, when he gets a call to come back to the dorm for more goodies. After awhile, best girl friend has basically gotten the straight boy naked, and after more talking than I would ever do, she convinces straight boy to get a bj, from gay roommate. Mark one up on the board for the gays tonight. Check this one out.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264)

File size: 578.7 MB

Download Say Cheese

Up Yours Part vol.2

Up Yours Part vol.2
fe9018e3ef6cc00662bba9e15e811600.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Jackson Lawless, James Aaron, Tucker Forrest, Tony Vega, Scott Tanner, Alessio Romero, Ray Dalton, Evan Matthews
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Leather Fetish, Fisting, Buttplay, Tattoos, Cumshot, Jockstrap, Anal Toy's, Cumshot

A fresh team of Club Inferno fist-pigs return in Up Yours: Part 2 , the shocking continuation of our extreme all-ass-play Up Yours series. Fisting's undisputed king, Club Inferno's Evan Matthews leads a pack of new discoveries and all-time favorites as they tempt you with new and exciting ways to shove toys and fists Up Yours!
Immediately recognizable by the ring of fire tattoo around his puckered hole, neer James Aaron serves up his big white ass to hungry dy Ray Dalton. Dalton wastes no time lubing up his gloved hands and pawing at Aaron's fiery rosebud. When Dalton rests his elbow on the sex bench, Aaron lowers himself onto the man's fist in a sexual exercise of fisting expertise well beyond the younger man's years! Dalton jacks off his thick pierced cock and blows his load all over Aaron's face.
Masculine Latino fisting top Alessio Romero begins his onslaught on insatiable Jack Lawless by feeding him his fat uncut cock. Romero quickly turns his attention to Lawless' round white ass and tight hole shoving his fist deep inside. Lawless assumes several different positions allowing Romero to keep plunging his fat paws deep in Lawless' puckered rosebud, taking Lawless to new levels of pleasure. The enthusiasm Lawless shows for Romero's deep fists keeps Romero's cock hard throughout the session until they both jack off and shoot their loads.
James Aaron shows off his unique talents that won him the coveted title "exclusive" in this scorching hot solo scene. He grabs a fist full of lube and begins by sitting down on a series of fat butt-plugs, priming his hole for his own fist. The horny stud contorts himself until his whole fist goes right up his ass. Never satisfied he grabs an eye-popping foot long dildo and shoves it deep in his hole, causing his puckered hole to produce a fat juicy rosebud. Join him now, exclusively in the Club Inferno Dungeon.
Don't be deceived by neer Tucker Forrest's innocent, boyish appearance. Scott Tanner finds the fresh-faced horn working his hole with a fat dildo too big for a beginner. Tanner selects a series of giant butt toys and anal beads each bigger than the one before it, designed to test Forrest's anal limits. Forrest rises to the occasion by flipping over and spreading his ass cheeks to reveal a perfectly round gaping hole, begging for more. Finally all the intense butt play makes both men so hard they whip out their huge cocks and jack off, blowing their loads all over Forrest's neoprene vest!
Power-bottoms Evan Matthews and James Aaron make out while Alessio Romero and Tony Vega plow their holes with enormous dildos. The experienced players switch positions creating a fist train. Vega takes the lead allowing Evans to pummel his hole while Aaron falls in line behind Evans and fists him. Romero brings up the rear, expertly punch-fucking Aaron's tattooed hole. Next our rosebud popping pros break off to get peral attention to their insatiable holes. After a series of acrobatic positions and eye-popping fisting, the hung tops pull on their fat cocks and blow hot loads. "

Duration: 2:24:52
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 920kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Up Yours Part vol.2

Need A Hand Derrick? (Pascal and Derrick) Hd

Need A Hand Derrick? (Pascal and Derrick) Hd
02dfa63136fbc709923e105990c66ff8.jpg

Studio: Maskurbate

Young Derrick just finished working on my backyard on a very hot sunny day. Hes the one who asked me to do another scene for Maskurbate. I agreed at one condition, he had to let me worship his body. Fortunately he said yes! Derrick has gained mass since the last time I shot his first solo. It was a joy to slowly stroke his uncut dick as it grew harder. We are planning a delicious sequel to this scene. Stay tuned!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 515.0 MB

Download Need A Hand Derrick? (Pascal and Derrick) Hd

All In

All In
c4a9149a4e9fe18cbecf1dddefd2017b.jpg

Studio: Straight Fraternity

Gage and 21-year-old Fraternity Wesley Compete to See Whos Going to Walk Away With Two Paydays and Whos Going to Get a Cum Load to the Face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 319.6 MB

Download All In

Lincoln and Noah Riley Edge (Hd)

Lincoln and Noah Riley Edge (Hd)
cc002466044dd236b5220dc3c65e9be4.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

This is Noahs first time doing an Edge video and he does a fantastic job!
He gets Lincoln up and hard, and edges him the entire time!
Lots of great fantasy footage too! I didnt put any in the previews so as not to spoil if for ya!
You will love watching Noah make Lincoln bust a huge load!

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 652.9 MB

Download Lincoln and Noah Riley Edge (Hd)

Ridge Edged

Ridge Edged
cddc4dd991d10c0a5a4707e7bd6c165d.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

Ransom gets Ridge all hot and bothered in the Edge chair! We capitalized on Ridges love of Dildos in this video! In other words, we really stick it to him while in the Edge chair!

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Ridge Edged

Spread Eagle

Spread Eagle
df85acabd9cb9bfe3827a586a3d71bdd.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
Cast: Adam Faust Adam Russo Derrick Paul Jackson Lawless Logan Scott Mason Garet Tom Colt Tyler Saint

Club Inferno invites you to Spread Eagle - a private fisting party shot entirely on location at the legendary LA Eagle. Bend over and spread your hole for the hottest cast of handballers on the West Coast guaranteed to leave you Spread Eagle and begging for more!

Duration: 1:37:20
Video: 640x480, XviD, 745kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 625.2 MB

Download Spread Eagle

Need A Hand Marc

Need A Hand Marc
0e92be51163f26658578a620b00898a6.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Marc has many attributes but I must confess that his huge uncut cock is a showstopper. I had as much fun playing with his tool before as I did after his cumshot. I simply couldn't stop stroking his cock full of cum. This is one of my favorite handjob videos and I'm so glad I can offer it to you on Maskurbate's 10th anniversary! A great way to celebrate!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Need A Hand Marc

Sounding vol.#3

Sounding vol.#3
d8421628337bef2ce212f51e8e760da2.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Fetish Force, Christopher Ward Enterprises,Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lance Navarro, Samuel Colt, Sky Devil
Genres: CBT, Fetish, Kink, Leather, Sounding, Big Cocks, Big Loads, , Muscle, Rubber, Toys

"Stroke me from the Inside!!!!" he screamed! This is a movie about guys fucking the inside of their cocks with steel rods and rubber dick dildos. This is about the most extreme sex play we have ever filmed, and the guys stroking away are roiling in rapture as they pump their rigid cocks with every kind of toy!
Scene 1
These guys are hot and they have big dicks. Superstar Sky Devil has a nine inch cock and he takes about 12 inches of steel pipe up his piss tube. As he moves to thicker and thicker rods, he starts pumping away, rolling his eyes with the intensity of the moment! Finally he pulls the rod out and shows us his gaping piss hole and then shoots the biggest load of white hot jizz that we have ever seen.
Scene 2
Next up is Samuel Colt - a San Francisco muscle stud with a hairy chest and a winning smile. Samuel also fucks himself with steel rods. But wait, there's more! He then gets a bunch of silicon sounds (made by the notorious Square Peg Toys!). The greatest moment of Samuel's act is when he takes a 16 inch long silicon sound and shoves the whole thing up his cock. It's as long as a catheter and goes all the way, deep inside. Watch as he has the orgasm of his life!
Scene 3
Finally we have Billy Berlin and Lance Navarro - Billy (famous as one of our fisting stars) works over Lance's cock from top to bottom and from inside and out! This is some impressive sound play, with huge toys that fill a cockhole that gapes like a hose pipe. What is also really nice about Lance's cock is its size - this is a huge piece of man meat, long, thick and veiny. Trust me men, this is a good as it gets!

Duration: 1:25:54
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1303kbps

File size: 905.8 MB

Download Sounding vol.#3

CInferno - Fisting Theater, Scene 4 - Brian Bonds & Luka Sage

CInferno - Fisting Theater, Scene 4 - Brian Bonds & Luka Sage
af30097388b0568ddcdae409f554ff3a.jpg

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon

Luka Sage has just impressed Brian Bonds with his audition to be a fisting performer. Before Luka can get the job, Brian wants to see how Luka can handle a little role reversal.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6680kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

Download CInferno - Fisting Theater, Scene 4 - Brian Bonds & Luka Sage

Stuff Fisting

Stuff Fisting
4b152556e6ac53eaca76c7954b5680ac.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Erik Rhodes, Trent Bloom, Caedon Chase, Boyhous
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Fisting, Muscle Men, Hairy, Jockstraps, Piercings, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Master-Slave

These fisting fiends are ready to stuff and get stuffed - round after round of bowel boxing that will leave you wishing for more. This is flip fisting at its best and these studs trade ass blows ferociously. This isn't for the squeamish as these pigs take fisting to another dimension, stuffing gaping holes to unthinkable levels and widening holes to unheard of extremes.

Duration: 1:21:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1779kbps

Download Stuff Fisting

Chaturbate - khokhol with friend

Chaturbate - khokhol with friend
74020a9d111b653ca6aeec23b2220fab.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Tanned Erick and his pale friend put on a jack-off show ending with huge cumshots

Duration: 34:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3209kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Chaturbate - khokhol with friend

Fistpack vol.22 Fists Away

Fistpack vol.22 Fists Away
a1447c4256a279007a6be6e2fb2f32ad.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Matthieu Paris, Andre Barclay, Sky Devil, Ricky Sinz
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Extreme, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Jockstraps, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos

Fisting legend Matthieu Paris takes center stage in the first scene of this filthy film. Gym Stud and Fisting Neer Andre Barclay shoves his whole arm up Matthieu's chute within the first minutes of the movie! There's no fucking around with any warm-up here. Andre plunges his balled-up fist deep into Matthieu's empty hole, again and again - deeper and deeper! It's a powerfist powerpunch, driven so deep that it will take your breath away. An explosion of piss and precum erupt from Matthieu's cock, drenching both men in a sloppy mess of liquid goo. But wait, there's more!
Matthieu knows from the quality of the fisting he has just received that Andre can also take it good! After all, in fisting the best tops are brilliant bottoms! Matthieu loves ass, and Andre has a prime hole that needs some tasting! He eats him out and before you know it, one finger, two fingers ... then four ... then bam! His whole fist! Andre begs for a punching and he gets it right in the smacker hole! It takes twenty more minutes of first rate fisting to extract Andre's hot white cum. And it's tasty too!
The next scene opens with Matthieu suspended from the ceiling by chains, one wrapped around each leg. Sky Devil, that Swiss fisting superstar, is down below, looking up into the vortex! From below, Sky Devil has full open access to Matthieu's world famous bunghole. As we all know, Sky Devil is a filthy sex pig (the kind your warned you about). Let the pummeling begin! Matthieu's ass hole drips with fuck juice as Sky Devil conducts a symphony with his hands. Then Sky Devil wields Matthieu's cock like a fire hose, drenching himself and everything else with an amazing torrent of hot golden piss. Brought to the edge, Sky Devil shoots his thick sticky wad.
Ricky Sinz is one mean fucker, so we knew we were going to get something over the top when we cast his fist against one of the biggest ass holes on earth. Sky Devil was up for the challenge and takes Ricky's cock like a true stud. With each stroke, Ricky pounds deeper and deeper in to Sky Devil, getting his hole ready for his black-clad fist. In a rare fisting role, Ricky Sinz takes real pleasure in opening up Sky Devil's ass, exposing his beautiful big wet sloppy red hole. Fully prepped, Ricky strings Sky Devil up to get maximum peration. Alternating fists, Ricky punch fucks Sky's ass into a gaping maw, as thick ropes of glistening lube flow steadily to the floor. Finally, Ricky hoists Sky Devil over his shoulder, fist still held tight by Devil's sphincter, before throwing him on his back for a finally pounding, culminating in an explosive cum shot all over Sky Devil's aching balls!
This is true fisting perfection. It's a must own for all fans of uncensored controversial material.

Duration: 1:28:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1676kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Download Fistpack vol.22 Fists Away

Eurolympigs

Eurolympigs
6f0bf4a872c5bae4b75d63dd88b87f98.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Franco Cento, Leon Greedy, Lex Packer, DildosBoy, BJ Boots, Jeiko, Jack Union
Genres: Gay, Fisting, Pissing, Watersports, Bareback, Raw, Silicone, Horse Speculum

We brought together hot pigs from Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Milan, and Paris to play their sleazy games on film. Hunky Franco Cento from Paris gives us a pissing lesson: forget the major fountains you've seen before. The pure lust Leon Greedy from Berlin show is mouthwatering and so is his ass...his cum shot is a heavy explosion. Join us for this and more ... Hot sleazy guys again in raunchy bare action to open the Games in 2004.... Meet the winners

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:22:46
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 826.1 MB

Download Eurolympigs

SpunkWorthy - Cory's Surprise Handjob

SpunkWorthy - Cory's Surprise Handjob
4e119e63fa3f3d5c8793d4dfb6dd4b21.jpg

Cory is 19 y/o and was introduced to me through one of his military buddies who had come in for a shoot a week or so earlier. Apparently, once the first guy came in, he'd told a bunch of his friends and they were lining up to be the next to get naked on camera, almost to see who would actually go through with it. Cory was the next brave one to show up.

I have to admit, Cory is right up my alley. He's a thick guy; a former football player and wrestler, he's got an ass that made me weak in the knees.

Cory, like most of the guys, was a little nervous at the start, but got more comfortable as the shoot progressed. He even seemed to get a little flirty which surprised me a little. He's str8, got a girlfriend (who didn't know he was doing the shoot), but something that told me Cory might be a tad curious about guys.

I thought I'd test that intuition and pulled out the measuring tape to get an "official measurement" on Cory's cock (wink wink). He gave a quirky smile when I first grabbed his dick, seemingly on to my plan to cop a feel. He was rock hard and laughed when I kept stroking him. He didn't skip a beat, though, when I asked if I could help finish him off.

It didn't take long to get him over the edge. Within a minute or so, Cory was spewing his load onto his belly while his whole body twitched.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 186.4 MB

Download SpunkWorthy - Cory's Surprise Handjob

MMais - Lukas & Andre

MMais - Lukas & Andre
6d1990ca6ac73756a43a049a960ec5d8.jpg

Studio: MundoMais

The two are very "zueira" and challenge each other on the scene. Very competitive, they always want to be one better than the other.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1065kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 191.2 MB

Download MMais - Lukas & Andre

WHiggins - David Koral - Massage - 26-08-2012

WHiggins - David Koral - Massage - 26-08-2012
7d1a7db04e89feb519e8fa4c4e1ea4f2.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

David Koral is one great looking guy. We moved very quickly when he came in for casting and set up a solo shoot and then this massage. He gets naked and shows us a full 360 degree view of his wonderful body before laying down for his massage. The masseur arrives, in just his underwear, places a towel on David's ass and begins his work. As he straddles David his oiled hands work all over the back. Those soothing hands glide effortlessly over David's body, moving down to work on his hairy legs as well. Next the hands move under the towel and begin working on David's ass. With the towel removed we see that sexy ass as the hands squeeze the cheeks and spread them. David moves up onto his knees and the masseur begins to play with that ass. The hands also take hold of David's cock and begins to wank on it some. Dripping some lube into David's asscrack the masseur then takes a vibrator and teases the ass crack, slipping it into David's tight hole. A thicker one is then used to stretch that hole a little. David manages to take it well before a return to the slimmer one, which goes nice and deep into that hole. David then turns over and lays down on his back, for his chest to be oiled. The masseur takes hold of David's cock and wanks it until it gets nice and hard. Then the wanking speeds up, working that cock hard and fast until the cum is fucked out. David shoots his load and lays there as his cock is milked dry to end a lovely massage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1940kbps

File size: 627.2 MB

Download WHiggins - David Koral - Massage - 26-08-2012

Bryan & Wagner

Bryan & Wagner
27de6c818360d9a5304465326392d00b.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Blowjob, Jocks, Masturbation, 69, Toys, Dildos, Tattoos, Hairy, Pissing, Rimming, Blindfolded, Cumshots

Things definitely got a little out of hand in this one!
Just before the shoot, Wagner mentioned he had messed around with guys before, and likely wouldn't be too nervous.
So pushed him a little bit and had fun with it, without going too far.

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Bryan & Wagner

SpunkWorthy - Cory's Massage

SpunkWorthy - Cory's Massage
f004a5db22b3fde165279498946877b1.jpg

After his first shoot, I'd told Cory that he could come back for a happy-ending massage. It didn't take a whole lot of convincing. As I mentioned earlier, I think Cory is a little curious; if nothing else, he's open-minded.

Cory had never gotten a massage before, happy-ending or "regular". And except for the hand-job he got last time, hadn't done anything with a guy either, so we were popping a few cherries for this shoot.

It was impressive to hear that Cory had not only saved up for a few days, but had "blue-balled" the night before with his girlfriend. So, he was extra horny when he showed up. We actually had to stop at one point because he was going to bust too soon; Cory warned me just barely in time for a trickle of cum to leak out of his cock.

When the real cumshot came, it was explosive. Stream after stream rocketed out, landing all the way up to his shoulder. And if once wasn't enough (which obviously it wasn't), Cory took about a 2 minute break and shot another massive load! I'd say he liked his first massage.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 323.4 MB

Download SpunkWorthy - Cory's Massage

Bryan & Devin Dixon

Bryan & Devin Dixon
e214a7881150f513169ecaa9fdc9c2ca.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Blindfolded, Toys, Fingering, Mature, Cross Generation, Jocks, Uncut, Tattoos, Handjob, Cumshots

Devin said he was a fan of the Edge videos, so we setup a play date!
Things got a little out of hand!
Enjoy!

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

Download Bryan & Devin Dixon

Fistenberg Returns

Fistenberg Returns
a5a947c4cf14361fb64949d8b9ed0bf2.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino

Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Fistenberg Returns

Fist + Fuck The Special vol.2

Fist + Fuck The Special vol.2
fa7ea5474bf624c7bf67886634f849a2.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Ben Taylor, Nicolas Torri, Matthieu Paris, Rick Gustanowitz, Others
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Fisting, Group, Pigs, Dildo, Cumshot

Fucking is fun, no question! But some guys simply need a little more! Sucking cocks, stuffing asses - that's fine as a warm up. Once the men in Fist & Fuck: The Special two are fucked, they are ready and hungry for a hard fist. Nine scenes from eight Cazzo movies with everything you desire. Trained bottoms like Ben Taylor, Nicolas Torri, Matthieu Paris, Rick Gustanowitz and others show you how much a hole can take - it's just a question of will! For real men and their rock hard fists they will widen their holes to the max. These hardcore man on man sessions are anything but suitable for rookies!

Duration: 1:48:37
Video: 560x416, DivX 4, 986kbps

File size: 919.4 MB

Download Fist + Fuck The Special vol.2

FAlley - This Is My Fist! - Ashley Ryder & Matthias Von

FAlley - This Is My Fist! - Ashley Ryder & Matthias Von
a8aab3ff8a0299488b277f7cf87a0579.jpg

Matthias grabs a hold of Eddie and executes one of the most painful and pleasurable experiences his ass has ever felt. When Eddie gets loud, a ball-gag is in oder to keep the eager bottom's ass full to the brim.

Duration: 47:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5698kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download FAlley - This Is My Fist! - Ashley Ryder & Matthias Von

Daniel D Photo Shoot - part 1

Daniel D Photo Shoot - part 1
81baf910d274c7405836c0353732a2b8.jpg

Studio: PumpingMuscle

Elegant male.Fantastic body of this guy.The handsome man undresses and shows his ideal body. Sturdy barrel and elastic ass like a nut.

Duration: 2:55:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Daniel D Photo Shoot - part 1

FAlley - Viktor Fists Manuel - Manuel Olveyr & Viktor Rom

FAlley - Viktor Fists Manuel - Manuel Olveyr & Viktor Rom
9841efaf80d1d682dbd566cd9382e9f0.jpg

Viktor Rom gets right to work on opening up Manuel Olveyra's tight asshle. Manuel moans and cries out but his hole is up to take the punishment of Viktor's massive fists.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4617kbps

File size: 545.6 MB

Download FAlley - Viktor Fists Manuel - Manuel Olveyr & Viktor Rom

FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Part 2

FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Part 2
93412bd4003d5d5a9451ced14f9de1bd.jpg

Fisting stud Thiago Romeo continues his quest to take Andy Star's two fists up his sweet ass. Can he do it? Of course he can.

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4952kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Part 2

FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Andy Star & Thiago Romero

FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Andy Star & Thiago Romero
845836a79daa73fda33409ea6a01f33b.jpg

Fisting sensation Thiago Romero makes his triumphant return and he's ready to take everything the super-sexy Andy Star can give him. Slowly Andy starts with his fingers, then moves to some dildos before starting to give Thiago the fist he wants.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps

File size: 959.0 MB

Download FAlley - Thiago's Fist Academy - Andy Star & Thiago Romero

FAlley - The FistMaster Returns Part 2 - Ashley Ryder

FAlley - The FistMaster Returns Part 2 - Ashley Ryder
5b834f1b551473278b43d5d86fb30142.jpg

Matthias Von Fistenberg gives sexy fucker Ashley Ryder a deep, dark treat when he opens wide and shows him what a fistmaster can take. The tables turn and the fistmaster shows Ashley what he can do.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FAlley - The FistMaster Returns Part 2 - Ashley Ryder

FistAlley Matthias' Hungry Hole - Part 1

FistAlley Matthias' Hungry Hole - Part 1
740c090fe4b44eea3c6c9fcad6bf8da8.jpg

Cast: Chris Wydeman & Matthias Von Fistenberg

Matthias gets back in the sling and takes some serious fist as Chris Wydeman attempts to split him open.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4331kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download FistAlley Matthias' Hungry Hole - Part 1

Back