Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Bondage Usa part 8

Bondage Usa part 8
821c12351c32dd480a1ecdd7ac3c52fc.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Ginger is dragged in wearing a very modest business suit and blouse...but those stockings we see peeking out from under her skirt are something indeed! Could this prim and proper lady have something to hide? Bryan ties her to a chair and gags her in close-up. When next we find Ginger, she?? still wearing her fancy striped stockings, but now she has on some very racy Chinese satin lingerie to go with them!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:26
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 8

2 For 1 - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn - HD 720p

2 For 1 - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn - HD 720p
a5a1dfaed6ba65175efb927dc0bcb65b.jpg

I had these 2 shorter clips laying around and was trying to figure out what to do with them. Neither one of them were long enough for a ShinyBound update, and they were too good to just shelf.. So I decided to combine them and make a proper sized update for you guys. I hope you enjoy them! First, Desiree Lopez is restrained with locked leather cuffs and chains in a strict hogtie. Her panel gag is locked back keeping her head up and back arched, and her legs are locked apart with an extra wide spreader bar. She is completely helpless and pleading to be unlocked.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 805.7 MB

Download 2 For 1 - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn - HD 720p

Jasmine Caro Wasnt Prepared For Such Disgrace

Jasmine Caro Wasnt Prepared For Such Disgrace
1146a122a5b2dd8ec74a296e8bb94cd7.jpeg

Studio: Sexual Disgrace

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. Its what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldnt hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. Ive never masturbated so long. Since he wouldnt let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldnt concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Jasmine Caro Wasnt Prepared For Such Disgrace

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany
5c4c6e660653e74dff2b6611716a7fa4.jpeg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Eager to Suffer - Scene 2 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p

Eager to Suffer - Scene 2 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p
53aa3b302bd1ea5bc12391d750a52df3.jpg

Being tied up turns Kyler on...as she lay helpless on the floor with her legs rigged up, her pussy is dripping by the time I get to it...She enjoys being groped and manhandled, and that fragile exterior melts away into a hearty slut as I realize that she's enjoying it as much as I am...

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 275.3 MB

Download Eager to Suffer - Scene 2 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p

Secretary Trained In Latex

Secretary Trained In Latex
35b97092f348024656de516a798b5bf7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Mia is sitting up on Mr Big Boss's desk getting acclimated to her new work environment when he decides that he should bind and gag her while talking to her about what she likes about being bound. Starting with her elbows her wrists soon join them tightly bound behind her back. Mia is placed on the desk in a seated position as her high heeled feet are bound together with more rope. Finally an inflatable gag is placed into her mouth and strapped on tightly before being inflated creating a bit of a drooling situation. Mia is then lain down on the desk before another rope is added to her feet hogtying her ankles off to her elbows and then tid off holding her in position.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4079kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 464.3 MB

Download Secretary Trained In Latex

In chain

In chain
b4c66018d3d68d65f961bc2adfea42b9.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extremal hard tied bondage standing humilation slave In chain. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:28:49
Video: 576x368, MP4V, 978kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

Download In chain

Hogtied For a Custom - Enchantress Sahrye - HD 720p

Hogtied For a Custom - Enchantress Sahrye - HD 720p
c4850b0dc5511c038c0291afe1341563.jpg

Sahrye's boyfriend enters the room where she's quietly reading a book. She is wearing a tight little outfit with some shiny pantyhose, so he knows she is feeling naughty. She glances up, bites her lip, and says "I'll bet that I can get out of your hogtie again.." Sahrye's boyfriend ties her in a tight hogtie. Her wrists, ankles, knees and elbows are all bound tight, and then her ankles are pulled up and connected to her wrists. She struggles and tries to get out, and she begins complaining and saying it's too tight. He fixes the problem by wrapping her mouth with a tight cleave gag and leaving her to struggle longer. Enchantress Sahrye is available for custom video work. Contact me directly for info!

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Hogtied For a Custom - Enchantress Sahrye - HD 720p

Katharine Caned 4 - Katharine Cane

Katharine Caned 4 - Katharine Cane
88227703465d5f972e8d417cc5e90e45.jpeg

Studio: Realtimebondage

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We cant let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camels back.She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes. She takes the pain with the kind of enthusiasm that is just so hard to find.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned 4 - Katharine Cane

Body Prison Featuring Marina

529ed824808b2755dee1ba2429e242e1.jpeg

Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to. Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights.

Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Body Prison Featuring Marina

529ed824808b2755dee1ba2429e242e1.jpeg

Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to. Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights.

Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Body Prison Featuring Marina

Eager to Suffer - Scene 3 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p

Eager to Suffer - Scene 3 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p
cd08e22453f61cb2f58e7938404e950b.jpg

I do not take it easy on Kyler...she gets the floggers and the whip...Tough bondage, Tens play and plenty of pussy stimulation, even to the point of losing control and squirting...

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 343.9 MB

Download Eager to Suffer - Scene 3 - Kyler Quiinn - Full HD 1080p

Latex Clad Secretary

Latex Clad Secretary
0ac197ce566ae3321d41d4518deb51a4.jpg

Release Year: 2015

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Bondage Usa part 9

Bondage Usa part 9
236850b3c28019920a807493c0ad6bde.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 9

Tied Up in Pink Satin - Amber Deen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Tied Up in Pink Satin - Amber Deen - Scene 2 - HD 720p
2757b7c1242c1c479d379b7591587e13.jpg

We change up Amber's position. We take her from a tight hogtie and hoist her arms up into a post tie strappado. We also attach that crotch rope up high to keep her attention focused. Now no longer able to struggle around, she is figuring out what tight bondage is all about.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5934kbps

File size: 656.6 MB

Download Tied Up in Pink Satin - Amber Deen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Spanking Girl Gone Wild
fe6d761d4ea6d2c0d8c0dc91e47d849d.jpeg

Studio: Shadow Lane

One lovely submissives journey to a mind-blowing orgasm, via discipline and masturbation. Featuring spanking, strapping, paddling; vaginal, anal and oral dildo penetration and female self-pleasuring through the use of a vibrator wand. Political activist, spanking enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just (Madison Young) awakens in a dangerous mood. Fighting the wild urge that she has to go out and pick up a stranger, the petite, alabaster-skinned beauty puts in a desperate phone call to her sponsor at her sexual support group and implores him to come to her assistance at once. Karens sponsor (Devlin ONeill) reluctantly rearranges his schedule to go to Karen and attempt to tamp down her out-of-control sex drive in any way that he can. But Devlin is scarcely prepared for the insatiable vixen who awaits him, deceptively dainty in a sheer pink summer dress. The shocking contrast between her innocent demeanor and the frank expression of her most lascivious desires galvanizes Karens sponsor into action. Obviously Devlin has no recourse but to spank her, at once! Devlin spanks, paddles and straps Karen, scolding her for her inability to control her crazy urges, reminding her that picking up strangers for anonymous sex is risky in all sorts of ways. Karen agrees, but maintains that she just cant help herself. She needs even harder spanking, just to stay focused on behaving herself. It soon becomes apparent to her sponsor, that Karen needs more than spanking on her bottom. She needs to have her pussy spanked and filled and her bottom trained to hold a vibrating dildo while she is spanked even harder. Karen does not disagree. She produces her own toy case and draws from it a number of useful objects, which her sponsor soon begins to employ in an effort to fully engage Karens attention. With a large rubber phallus in her pussy and a long, slim vibrator deeply inserted into her bottom, Karen is once again taken over her sponsors lap for discipline. It is so much more effective with Karen completely filled that her sponsor cannot help but be pleased. Then, once more, Karen begins to lose control. She goes off on several verbal fantasy tangents that Devlin feels must be curbed. But then it only turns out that Karen really wants something big in her mouth as well. Presently Karen receives her own pussy juice-soaked rubber dildo to suck and then begins to be a better girl. Karens sponsor senses that only the most intense orgasm will do for the inflamed redhead at this point. So he lays her back on the bed, with Karen still gripping the sex toys deep in her pussy and bottomhole, and has her apply the head of a powerful vibrating wand to her pouting clitoris while he pinches her luscious pink nipples between his fingers. Even though Karens bottom is still blushing bright red from all the spanking, she strains her white thighs upward for additional discipline while she is getting herself off. Devlin spanks Karens upthrust thighs vigorously while Karen goes for the ultimate submissive orgasm and ends unmistakably satisfied. To claim that the action in Spanking Girl Gone Wild is hot would be a vast understatement, as Madison Young is not only a beauty but she is a BandD sex goddess of the first water, who at 28 has already won numerous industry awards for her extreme fetish virtuosity and xxx-rated exhibitionism. In the world of Shadow Lane she plays social activist Karen Just. In real life, Madison Young is a fully engaged feminist, erotic art gallery curator and producer of top quality X-rated entertainment, who travels the country and the world educating an open minded public about the efficacy of good sex and great BandD. Madison Young takes a great spanking and so much more in Spanking Girl Gone Wild. With her Titian hair and blushing skin, her smart girl attitude, wildly expressive sexuality, and a certain madcap sense of humor that may be completely original to herself. Madison Young is just about as perfect as a spanking fantasy gets. Freaky, flawless, wanton, adorable Madison Young doing her crazy tricks provides the sort of guilty pleasures youll want to return to again and again in Spanking Girl Gone Wild.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 370.8 MB

Download Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Moved to Tears

Moved to Tears
7fb9035e2e20759fc2538fc56dcddd92.jpg

The "Moved" video is somewhat poorly lit during much of it, and I wish the last bit was subtitled (anyone speak Spanish(?) Portugese(?)). The "Snap" video spends too much time on the fantasy sequence and exposition in the beginning. I could have also done without some of the soundtrack effects.

Format: m4v
Duration: 46:40
Video: 596x436, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 242.9 MB

Download Moved to Tears

Roadside Surprise - Nyxon - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Roadside Surprise - Nyxon - Scene 2 - HD 720p
41e7393689fda8b5b984785797b40677.jpg

Nyxon's car breaks down and she flags down a passing motorist to ask for assistance. He tells her to get in and agrees to drive her to get help. The sinister fellow has other plans for poor Nyxon.. She awakens tied up and gagged in his house. After what seems like an eternity he removes her gag and agrees to let her go if she is willing to fulfill him sexually. She was already trying to hide that she was very turned on by the way he overpowered her and tied her up.. plus.. She thinks he's cute.. So she agrees to an afternoon of bondage sex with this cute stranger. This video is part 2 of the series.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5906kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Roadside Surprise - Nyxon - Scene 2 - HD 720p

4 Bound Beauties

4 Bound Beauties
3ccb42414ad6d3a27238b45a94e49e23.jpeg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

Kim starts off this video with one scene -- a very sensual one on the bed that features Jay tying her breasts with string that has been applied to her nipples. Every movement she makes tugs on her nipples and squeezes her breasts. We see Hunter in three great scenes: two are suspensions and the last scene has her tied with her legs in the air, on her back, while Jay taunts and teases her with his hands, spanking her and using a riding crop on her helpless flesh. Sensual love play between the two has Hunter begging Jay to let her go -- he doesnt. Christie stars in a scene where she is tied with small chains: elbows together, tight chains around her chest and legs and a ballgag on a chain which is locked behind her head! She then must endure a session with a leather slapper while tied to Jays bed. Next is a little storyline with Samantha who is off to meet Missy until Jay puts a stop to it. She finds herself in three bondage positions and complains a lot -- especially since Jay has called Missy and told her that Samantha is not available. In her final scene, Jay takes a stinger whip to her ass to show her who is the boss in this relationship

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:12
Video: 352x264, RV40

File size: 199.4 MB

Download 4 Bound Beauties

Klaw!

Klaw!
3239b4f211b0d649c6dadcb24877849b.jpeg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Four beautiful women in white lingerie and black lingerie, bound indoors and out, topless, usually in high heels and hose or stocking feet, always sexually provocative. But it`s ultimately the unique way that Greta ties up this quartet of agreeable bondagettes that makes this DVD a treasure for bondage enthusiasts... One lovely bondage after another!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Klaw!

Jasper Blue First Bondage Shoot - HD 720p

Jasper Blue First Bondage Shoot - HD 720p
b873cd3ace9cba20f05cc1e724c46dc9.jpg

I recently experienced my first bondage/bdsm shoot with a very talented rigger/photographer/videographer known as "The Dark Arts". He was very professional and knowledgable of his craft and made me feel very comfortable while James proceeded to shoot an enormous load into my mouth. Hope you enjoy!

Duration: 2:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 102.7 MB

Download Jasper Blue First Bondage Shoot - HD 720p

Mona Wales part 3

Mona Wales part 3
3eab0264153181a76dcd780106c16d6e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Kneeling, Orgasm, Extreme Rough Sex, Squirt, Super Deep Throat

Mona is 30 minutes into a no break brutal live Sexaully Broken show. It almost a non-stop brutal cock pounding and face fucking. Only a few girls can even handle one of our live shows, only 12 get invited in any given year. Only the best of the best make it to the most exclusive gig in porn today.
Bound in custom leather cuffs, we have Mona helpless in a backbending hogtied. It won't take very long for Mona to be face fucked, throated and cumming. With a vibrator we make her cum and squirt, all the time cock is stuck deep in her throat. It is hard enough to take a face fucking on a vanella set, but here at Sexaully Broken, they take the hard face fucking, the bondage, and the brutal orgasms all at the same time. It is an overload that most girls can even begin to handle, but Mona is one of the very best our industry has to offer!

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

Download Mona Wales part 3

Tina Tickling In Hogtie And Big Ballgag

Tina Tickling In Hogtie And Big Ballgag
9ad31fbe5038636b70ce820d537d9d73.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ticling, Bondage

Welcome! Russian girls are well known and famous as very beautiful and sexual ladies.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 580.6 MB

Download Tina Tickling In Hogtie And Big Ballgag

Belt Bound in Satin - Vivian Irene Pierce - HD 720p

Belt Bound in Satin - Vivian Irene Pierce - HD 720p
fe0ee4bf4050645b709d3d0ef8591ca1.jpg

Vivian Irene Pierce in a luxurious satin gown.. We break it up nicely with some tight leather straps and ballgag her.. Now she is left to struggle and flirt with the camera. She kicks off her high heeled shoes and stretches her pantyhosed feet out, but that leather ankle strap isn't moving..

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Belt Bound in Satin - Vivian Irene Pierce - HD 720p

Brutal torture of slaves

Brutal torture of slaves
ef2a0d5ac2dbe1ac2a7d2ab0ff714077.jpeg

Studio: Svp - Productions

Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm. Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 477.2 MB

Download Brutal torture of slaves

Too Hot To Handle

Too Hot To Handle
8e720963ef7fbe16641576d7598aaac7.jpeg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

The Harmony Girls of Summer are running wild...definitely in need of some control. In story # 1, Hollywood and Darby are recruits scheduled for some strict bondage simulation. Tough instructor Julie Simone ropes them again and again to pole gags, steel racks and whatever else she can find. Next up is Carolyn Monroe. Shes got a gorgeous face and a body built for Banner style bondage. Wait till you see her Country Girl look. Following are vignettes of Cory Lane, Sadie Belle and Tanya Danielle. Of course the ropes are extra tight...this is a Jack Banner video! Last is a short story featuring Alex Foxe and Anna Mills. These two start off fighting over a guy, but end up tying and touching each other...by the end they are the BEST of friends.All digital production with bonus Hot Frames

Duration: 1:35:49
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Too Hot To Handle

Madam Lek Severe Punishment

Madam Lek Severe Punishment
c614b9ab8ebb9dce3b9fb0401fc2efcc.jpg

She is shy, cannot handle pain well, but she is ready to submit herself for the humiliating procedure ...and in the final scene is spanked with a very long leather belt!

Duration: 25:58
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1166kbps

File size: 248.1 MB

Download Madam Lek Severe Punishment

Huge Butt Plug Enema and Paddling

Huge Butt Plug Enema and Paddling
751b9943f697d4e42906a3a4ab7f9845.jpg

The Headmaster disciplines her extensively: paddling, a large enema which she has to hold, and then expel in full view, a suppository, whipping, riding crop, a vibrator stuck ins

Duration: 52:11

File size: 459.4 MB

Download Huge Butt Plug Enema and Paddling

Danielle part 118

Danielle part 118
ec5e2f5a41e31341d75b459b0a29a832.jpg

Hottest Slave girl Danielle, shooting erotic bondage and fetish video.

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

Download Danielle part 118

Predicament Play - Lady Londyn - HD 720p

Predicament Play - Lady Londyn - HD 720p
4521b19929cfb5026de6c08192389fec.jpg

On Lady Londyn's first visit to the studio, we filmed a few clips including this anchored crotch rope predicament tie. She comes in dressed in sexy satin lingerie and lays on the bed. "what are you going to do to me now?" I tie her arms behind her and anchor her wrists down to the foot rail. Then I frogtie her legs and tie them to the side rails. Next I tie an upper body harness on and anchor that down as well. Her head harness ballgag is tied down to the head rail.. Now quite immobile from any angle, I pull a tight rope around from behind her and up through her satin crotch. I pull it up over her waist rope and tie it off to the top rail. Now when she struggles it will dig into her tender crotch and antagonize her. I let her struggle like that for a few minutes and I can tell she is liking the helplessness and the humiliating position. I decide to turn up the heat a little. I take her crotch rope and move it from the foot rail to the head rail.. Changing the pressure from an indirect softer pull, to direct pressure. No more springy waist rope to soften it up.. Now when she pulls, the unforgiving tie stops her in her tracks.. I can tell it is working, because now she is flipping me off. Good fun!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 542.5 MB

Download Predicament Play - Lady Londyn - HD 720p

Two Teens Bound Vibrated

Two Teens Bound Vibrated
45927dc445eac12deea282949e057e4b.jpeg

Studio: T B C

Two beautiful sexy girl tied to each other calmly and feel all the pleasure that they pulsate through the body because of the vibrator. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4386kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

Download Two Teens Bound Vibrated

Wisegals

Wisegals
e10b3b5c5703f0850668594768f9b404.jpeg

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

When Loren Chance turns up on Alexis Taylors doorstep asking to use the phone to call a tow truck for her broken down car, Alexis is hesitant to let her in. Loren is quite pushy, though, and Alexis eventually relents, just to get rid of the pest. Before Alexis can show her the phone, (and where IS that phone, Alexis?) Loren conks her on the head and Alexis falls ! When Alexis awakens, she finds herself tied up and gagged. Loren soon returns to explain that she has been hired by her buddy Vinnie to put a little pressure on the gal who owns this house. Vinnie wants to tear the place down and build a parking lot but the owner wont budge so Loren intends to make Alexis life miserable until she agrees to get out. Busty Alexis eventually manages to slip out of Lorens ropework and gets the drop on her attacker. Now it is Lorens turn to feel the rope bite into her skin! Alexis explains that she isnt the owner of the house and that she too has been hired by Vinnie to put the squeeze on the owner. Okay, whats the real story here? And what will happen to these two wisegals when Vinnie shows up with a gun? After the story were treated to five sexy scenes of gorgeous and exotic newcomer, Sin! This petite Japanese beauty has been tied up in her personal life but never for a bondage video. Youd never know it to look at her, though, as she struggles, squirms and moans like a pro. In costumes ranging form fetishy corsets and six-inch heels to sexy secretarial attire to cotton undies, ankle socks and white Keds sneakers, she will steal your heart away!

Duration: 1:09:12
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1459kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Wisegals

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 1 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 1 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
8a98764b1b9513f091577c2dee7f528b.jpg

The guy leads Juliette upstairs in a room. She has to stand in the front of a mirror and bends over. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. She wears a heavy leather slavecollar and an inflatable gag through the ring gag. The guy takes a whip and whips her ass. What a red ass. Fantastic. Juliette drools through the gag. Not so easy to breathe with a ring gag and an inflatable gag. The nippleclamps also pulls her nipples.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3067kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 1 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

cali logan

cali logan
248bebb9fd1834f59fdc058d98a0bdf3.jpg

The ravishing redhead is back - and straitlaced - or straitjacketed. Soft sheer nylon completes the picture perfectly. Cali is girl that like to wriggle. This tie gives her all of that she wants and more.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps

File size: 479.7 MB

Download cali logan

Domination Of A Ponygirl

Domination Of A Ponygirl
71bf1c335adfc80caafbdb7a1e432397.jpg

Amateur slave girl Juliette hard rope bondage ponygirl humilation.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 634.6 MB

Download Domination Of A Ponygirl

Snow White Tied Up Tight - Nyxon - HD 720p

Snow White Tied Up Tight - Nyxon - HD 720p
47bea5b84c7e9074b1ac1db297a45f77.jpg

Snow White is leisurely laying around in her bed when an unknown bad guy comes in and grabs her! He puts his hand over her mouth and holds on until she stops struggling.. Snow White opens her eyes to find herself tied up very tightly. She is on her knees and her arms are tied up to the canopy strappado style. She tries to move, and thats when she notices the insanely tight crotch rope holding her hips forward. She cries out, but her mouth has been stuffed full and sealed with tape and a satin scarf. She struggles and tests her bonds, but she is helplessly on display. Whoever did this to her is definitely getting a good show.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

Download Snow White Tied Up Tight - Nyxon - HD 720p

Anna

Anna
40ca87f07900c8639ef7d6eca27f4907.jpeg

Studio: Paintoy

All that the man knew, and used on this beautiful American doll. Download and enjoy!All that the man knew, and used on this beautiful American doll. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 50:05
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps

File size: 207.0 MB

Download Anna

Jet Lag

Jet Lag
4fa3567c8824a7d32402644e829b22af.jpeg

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by ging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up. Anastasia continues to entertain herself with a series of strict ties and sexual demeaning games with her new found slave. The poor damsel has no choice but to submit to a series of spankings, canning, clothe pins torture and orgasm. But things will get really sexual once Anastasia discover a way to change her destiny and get herself upgraded to first class.

Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Slave Owners Delight - Vol. 1 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

Slave Owners Delight - Vol. 1 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
d0a6207cf0b9f4e6d380a08d9b6a05ac.jpg

Now Juliette is ready for the entertainment show. She has to go in the studio upstairs. Juliette enters the room looking directly at the camera. The man comes in and takes her arm and leads her to several pallets. On top of the pallets sits a saddle device. He moves Juliette behind the pallets and Juliette has to stand on the pallets. Now the man pulls Juliette's shorts down her legs and off. Juliette has now to sit on the saddle. She squirms to get comfortable. The man now connects a chain between her ankle shackles. The man picks up a black vibrating, inflatable butt plug and shows it to Juliette. She shakes her head and whimpers. The man goes behind Juliette and she has to bend forward. The man pushes the plug in very slowly. Juliette squirms and moans loudly as the man pumps the bladder several times to inflate it. He then puts the control unit of the vibrator into the top of Juliette's stocking. He then brings over a length of black rope and a Hitachi vibrator. Juliette watches as he places the vibrator snugly against her crotch.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2571kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Slave Owners Delight - Vol. 1 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

Enema Spank Discipline

Enema Spank Discipline
de9c4f37bf053fac849502b5397c1eea.jpg

Calyx ends up in reform school, where she gets plenty of corporal punishment and humiliation by two Schoolmasters. Her disciplining includes a variety of paddles and a riding crop, hogtie ceiling suspension, full-bag enema, suppository

Duration: 57:04

File size: 486.3 MB

Download Enema Spank Discipline

Back