Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Three Ladies In Torment

Three Ladies In Torment
a84df9c0012b0611ca960c162cdb64fd.jpg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Tory is dressed and undressed in black lingerie, shelf bra, garter belt, heels, hose, ballgags, bit gags, cleave gags -- well, you get the picture. Shes clamped on her nipples, erotically spanked with a crop and hand, and tied very tightly in more of the famous Jay Edwards style. There are four scenes, each different and unique. Did I forget to mention the crotch ropes? Tory especially loves that bondage touch. Alyson, a petite Oriental beauty, appears pantyless and nude -- yes, there is a difference! She is gagged with a ball, tape, and an Ace bandage done on screen. Nipple clamps make Alyson moan and the crotch ropes are indeed provocative, especially the way Jay teases the viewer with the camera. Alyson has three erotic scenes; stunning in the white lace lingerie, her smooth skin seems to reach out to you. Park, a sex goddess with a determined will, is our guest for the next three scenes. She is not happy at first, but then her moans of delight tell us something different. Gags are placed in her mouth yet they seem to barely stifle this feisty wench. Jay seems to want to suspend this one, as we see Park semi-suspended while sitting and then suspended while standing -- well, not really standing because her feet never touch the floor. She twists and twirls around but she unable to touch even one toe to the floor. Nipple clips and leather straps keep her wanting more. Oh, I almost forgot...the clothespins...now wait until you see how Park likes those

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 680x520, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

Download Three Ladies In Torment

Gracie at Silent Auction - Gracie Glam - Full Movie - HD 720p

Gracie at Silent Auction - Gracie Glam - Full Movie - HD 720p
6f89141942e2e2158f6e016d9d09ffe1.jpg

It's time to really focus the auction, to give the viewers one final chance to see Gracie in slave action...Sasha spanks and flogs her...then more huge insertions...and one more round of orgasms for her very sensitive pussy...no doubt, she will make some lucky and rich man, very happy...

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1240kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 412.0 MB

Download Gracie at Silent Auction - Gracie Glam - Full Movie - HD 720p

Too Tied

Too Tied
b8f6928013f4e56e4490d59cb006e53b.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Two busty milf amazing bondahge humilation on the floor. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 456.3 MB

Download Too Tied

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Scene 2 - HD 720p
d0098e5d25d7bf3577af8177476925b4.jpg

I tie her hogtie rope above, making her bondage a bit tighter and more stressful. Her nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to the post in front of her. Another rope is tied to her ankles and then pulled up and back, which further tightens her bondage. Finally, more tape is wrapped around her gag and forehead and then wrapped around a vertical rope, which holds her head back and in place. Alice is then left outside hogtied on the ground. Her whimpers, squirming, and yelps intensify as the bugs start biting, and and the flying variety start swarming around her face. At the end of the clip I added a little behind the scenes footage of Alice describing her ordeal.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

Download The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Wailing Confession

Wailing Confession
54f12c33803f96985e3115b1aa64ad8d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Raquel is a highly skilled, anti-establishment hacker who has been stealing large sums of money from various online banks who was recently captured by Officer Jenson. Realizing the riches this girl has made off with, Officer Jenson is eager to get her to reveal the location of the missing capital. After hours of Raquel hurling insult and curses in the interrogation room, Officer Jenson believes she will need to attempt some unorthodox interrogation techniques to get this thief to confess anything. As Raquel awakens to find herself gagged, naked and restrained, she knows that things will not be going by the book from here on out. Officer Jenson tells her that she has all night to convince this hardened criminal to talk. Starting with a vibrator, the policewoman begins to coax Raquel's open legs since she won't be opening her mouth for quite some time. As Raquel's pussy begins to betray her fortitude, Officer Jenson begins to smack her sensitive tits before slapping her across the face repeatedly. Meanwhile, the vibrator is held firmly against her clit so the poor thief's screaming is infused with moans of made pleasure. Time continues to pass as Raquel's erotically charged corporal punishment slowly drains her of the will to resist. Officer Jenson removes her ballgag and grabs her by the throat again asking for the codes to the missing funds. Has this rogue cop spied the last flicker of hope in Raquel's eyes?

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7735kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 892.8 MB

Download Wailing Confession

Wailing Confession

Wailing Confession
54f12c33803f96985e3115b1aa64ad8d.jpg

Raquel is a highly skilled, anti-establishment hacker who has been stealing large sums of money from various online banks who was recently captured by Officer Jenson. Realizing the riches this girl has made off with, Officer Jenson is eager to get her to reveal the location of the missing capital. After hours of Raquel hurling insult and curses in the interrogation room, Officer Jenson believes she will need to attempt some unorthodox interrogation techniques to get this thief to confess anything. As Raquel awakens to find herself gagged, naked and restrained, she knows that things will not be going by the book from here on out. Officer Jenson tells her that she has all night to convince this hardened criminal to talk. Starting with a vibrator, the policewoman begins to coax Raquel's open legs since she won't be opening her mouth for quite some time. As Raquel's pussy begins to betray her fortitude, Officer Jenson begins to smack her sensitive tits before slapping her across the face repeatedly. Meanwhile, the vibrator is held firmly against her clit so the poor thief's screaming is infused with moans of made pleasure. Time continues to pass as Raquel's erotically charged corporal punishment slowly drains her of the will to resist. Officer Jenson removes her ballgag and grabs her by the throat again asking for the codes to the missing funds. Has this rogue cop spied the last flicker of hope in Raquel's eyes?

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7735kbps

File size: 892.8 MB

Download Wailing Confession

Taken For A Ride

Taken For A Ride
5b0cb44315e37c8ab0af9ce9d35ae6fa.jpeg

Studio: Hunterslair

Pretty secretary Dixie Comet was in her bathroom getting ready to go to work. She had no idea that danger awaited her just outside her door. As she steps into the bedroom she is grabbed from behind by the Hunter. He loops a length of rope around her throat and s her down onto the bed. He pulls an old bandana out of his pocket and orders her to stuff it into her mouth. Dixie has no choice but to comply with him tightening the rope around her throat if she doesnt. He then grabs some rope and ties her elbows tightly together behind her back. Dixie moans into her gag as he pulls her up and starts to wrap an ace bandage around her face covering her mouth and sealing the gag in tight. He also wraps the bandage over her eyes blindfolding her. Dixie can feel as he pulls her off the bed and ties her wrists tightly together behind her back. He then leads her out of the bedroom and into the hall by the rope lead. He get her to the top of the stair and orders her do go down. Dixie is terrified going down the stairs with her arms hanging near useless behind her back and unable to see. After the steps he leads her down the hall toward her garage. There are more stair going down into her garage which she has to get down. Once in the garage he releases her rope lead and orders to her walk blind to the back of the car. Dixie shuffles her feet scared and disoriented toward the sound of his voice. She hears the trunk pop open and cries and begs into her gag. But he s her to sit inside the trunk and ties her ankles and knees tightly together. She is then pushed inside and he slams the trunk closed. Dixie can hear him start the car and the car move down the road. She has no idea where he is taking her or how long she will be kept bound, gagged and blindfolded inside the trunk. She loses track of time and blacks out in the trunk. Later is is lead into a basement and her rope leash is attached to a rope hanging down from the ceiling. The Hunter then removes her blindfold. He ties a tight crotch rope between her legs and attaches it to her bound wrists. He then ties her knees and ankles tightly together. Dixie is balancing in her stiletto heels with her ankles tied tightly together with her neck in the rope noose. He tells her he will be back later and for her to not to try to escape. Dixie cries into her gag as she chokes on the rope, she knows there is no chance of escape.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 223.0 MB

Download Taken For A Ride

The Fire Starter

The Fire Starter
119df8adb3daf3e727ee3f7c5996e581.jpg

She is hand spanked, and then she gets the hardest caning of her life on her bare bottoms.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 123.4 MB

Download The Fire Starter

pec

pec
68e4d930a82afc83ba418382b1e9d375.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Home made humilation action , sexy slave amateur punishment action.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 360.6 MB

Download pec

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p
944dc8cc90864b2f465b644801adc961.jpg

Rachel is led out to the post. I turn her around so she's facing it. Her elbows, ankles, and wrists are already bound. She's bit gagged with a thick stick. I immediately start groping and smacking her ass. I pull her head back by her hair, as I continue manhandling her. I quickly untie her ankles. I order her to spread her legs as I continue groping her. I rope her waist to the post and I also make her arm bondage a bit more strict. I then tie a rope to the back of her gag and tie it off to a stake in the ground behind her. Rachel is pulled into a most uncomfortable back bending arch. I pull her tits free from her shirt before I sit back and watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I untie her gag from the stake. I then untie her from the post at her waist and remove her elbow ropes. I turn her around.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Anastasia Cums Hard

Anastasia Cums Hard
9bf839ee15205603521f158677b061be.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Sexy Anastasia wants to cum but Sasha wants to make sure she earns and gets just a little more than she bargained for.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

Download Anastasia Cums Hard

Olivi Anal Training

Olivi Anal Training
9c59b29a1b70f420cd210119d53706d9.jpeg

Studio: Powershotz

Now she is brought into another room where she has to give a hand job while she is hand cuffed behind. The intruder blows his load on her hands! Next, Juliette is brought outside with a leash by the intruder. She is treated as a as she has to kneel on the dirty ground while the intruder gets to sit down

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1330kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Olivi Anal Training

Working For Pleasure - Vol. 2 - Rebeka Ruby - Full HD 1080p

Working For Pleasure - Vol. 2 - Rebeka Ruby - Full HD 1080p
bf97c04f1376b50611d5ab09adac018f.jpg

Gorgeous brunette Rebeka Ruby is sprawled out on a floor covered in sheets of burlap, headphones on and checking out The Life Erotic on her phone. Horny and inspired, she gets her kink on. She is dressed in a delicate and revealing...

Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4941kbps

File size: 334.5 MB

Download Working For Pleasure - Vol. 2 - Rebeka Ruby - Full HD 1080p

Angela Sommers And Randy Moore

b9fe4815e85712ca490ae04a6bf20053.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hot rope bondage on bed from Angela Sommers And Randy Moore kinky action.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 322.0 MB

Download Angela Sommers And Randy Moore

b9fe4815e85712ca490ae04a6bf20053.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hot rope bondage on bed from Angela Sommers And Randy Moore kinky action.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 322.0 MB

Download Angela Sommers And Randy Moore

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 3 - HD 720p

d80057eaf4f9a1d870faeb890689c5e5.jpg

I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 3 - HD 720p

d80057eaf4f9a1d870faeb890689c5e5.jpg

I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Egg Her On

Egg Her On
30b1d6043e91fba2ef8ba608a32dbd33.jpg

My boy got the idea to film a POV tease and denial video with Amber a while back that I decided to post it even though I found the camera angle awkward. He has Amber tied down on the rack, her legs spread as she waits to see what he is going to do next. When he pulls out a vibrating egg and begins to test it out on her nipples she is instantly aroused. When he lets it dangle over her clit she begins to moan. The entire scene is spent trying to keep Amber on the edge of orgasm as her pussy is helpless to keep the egg from making it's way inside as she writhes in pleasure. Ultimately, no matter where it travels, Amber can't get enough attention to let her cum.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7837kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Egg Her On

Piglet

Piglet
9b141ffdc69aa1bb7c5bb76b27d45dc8.jpeg

Studio: Insex

Brimming with energy, even ropes cant hold this girl down. Clad in curve-hugging exercise attire, 1203 twists and turns on the ground attempting to escape PDs ties. In this feed she gets a thorough workout, Insex style. After managing to wriggle out of her bondage, the young vixen is retied even tighter. Ample breasts squeezed between a branch and the table, shes not going anywhere anytime soon. A tennis ball pushed behind her pouty lips makes her screams inaudible as tits are attacked by the cane.

Format: real
Duration: 2:33:59
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 250.9 MB

Download Piglet

Giant Titted Milf Ava Devine

Giant Titted Milf Ava Devine
c41b207f4bdc3769e8ea55150bfdcbfd.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Ava Devine is one of a kind. Huge tits, big blow job lips and a booming ass are not the only thing she brings to the table, she also is a self professed nymphomaniac. This is a lady who lives for the cock. She simply can not get enough. It is her stated intention to fuck the entire world. We can not give her the whole world, but we have 2 dicks available today. We can start with that.
Bound down to the legendary Sexuallybroken fuck bed in a position Ava wears nothing but a ring gag and a classic Insex style hood. The blindfolded hood shuts off all vision and the ring gag keeps those giant blow job lips cranked wide open. She can not see or anticipate the cock, all she can do is take what is dished out. And what is dished out is epic amounts of dick. A string waist belt gives us a handle for a better grip on those hips.
The huge ring gag keeps that mouth cranked open. Ava can not close her mouth and we slide in balls deep as the drool pours out. Her well trained throat takes every inch. And then it is on. The two cocks slide in from both ends and turn this busty MILF into a sex sandwich. The pounding is brutal and relentless, and Ava takes every stroke like the eager slut that she is. She cums wildly on the dick, gasping and shrieking.
We use her hard, without mercy, and she loves every minute of it. Her strict bondage keeps her firmly in place as she gets railed. The hood depersonalizes her, reducing her to a bag of holes. This bag of holes proves her worth in the end, as her cunt milks out our hard won cum. We leave this gasping bound sexual animal soaking in her creampie. We will be back later for more...

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Giant Titted Milf Ava Devine

Intimate Punishment - Vol. 2 - Chela and Petra - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

Intimate Punishment - Vol. 2 - Chela and Petra - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p
0e22eaa3f5f2de7ecc30f086043159b4.jpg

This kinky girl-on-girl scene features Chela, a hot Hispanic babe, dominating her lesbian lover Petra, a submissive brunette. Petra is naked, blindfolded and bound hand and foot to a large bed, her long limbs stretched and splayed out....

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 492.4 MB

Download Intimate Punishment - Vol. 2 - Chela and Petra - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

Hanging Treatment

Hanging Treatment
9d5b1272241fd0e1c2c8c89f4bd40d5a.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave Anita Feller extreme punishment hard tied action. classic rare video.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:10
Video: 704x470, XviD, 1218kbps

File size: 467.8 MB

Download Hanging Treatment

The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p

The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p
5e88dbdbd9f3ef9720c1384893b6d110.jpg

Lana Andrews is just returning home from a hard day of work at the DA's office. She is surprised by Lady Dementia who wants her to ignore the evidence against her and work on other cases. She even offers a bribe. Lana is insulted and stands...she spins...and turns into....Wonderbabe. Lady Dementia is surprised, but decides this will make her victory even greater. Luckily for Dementia, she brought her secret weapon which robs her victims of their powers. Once she uses it on Wonderbabe, she is very weak. She attempts to put up a fight, but Dementia overpowers her and puts her in a choke hold. She binds her hands behind her back and steps on her cheek. Wonderbabe is getting scared. Lady Dementia spends the rest of the video humiliating Wonderbabe and turning her into her bitch. She spanks her, makes her lick her boots, makes her suck her strapon and lubes her up with baby oil and feels her body. And thats just the beginning. Then its time to ballgag her and fuck her pussy with the strapon. Once she tires of that, she turns her over and fucks her in the ass. Once done, she binds Wonderbabes ankles and to make her feel like a whore, inserts a couple bucks into her boots. Then Lady Dementia is off, leaving Wonderbabe to think about her humiliation.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2795kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p

Spread and Spent

Spread and Spent
73009a94c5affe5265af21d7da734655.jpg

April lies bound spread eagle and waiting to cum at Catherine's command. Her pussy is wet with desire but little does she realize that Catherine wants every orgasm she has to spare and more. She loves to hear April moan at the edge of rapture and agony as her little cunt quivers from back to back orgasms. You will love watching her eyes roll back in her head as spasms of pleasure grip her growing lust into sensory overload. She begs for more until she is begging for it to stop. Watching this girl's hunger to cum is almost as appetizing as seeing her unable to bear the vibrator on her clit for another minute.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 616.0 MB

Download Spread and Spent

The Poker

The Poker
881118e4a29822a9343c9baa29c4d514.jpeg

Studio: Slavesinlove

Young girls of SlavesInLove Bdsm studio, didnt even know how cruelly a formidable master of humiliation would contact with them. Bdsm Master is not just admiring their delicate bodies, he takes the body ps, sticks a needle in his tits, lashes with a whip and pours hot wax right to the tender women skin. The bodies of the girls shake from the convulsions of pain, suffering and pleasure.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 251.8 MB

Download The Poker

Winnie Rider

Winnie Rider
5018ba6fde16598ce405dd9bbce6cbea.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Winnie Rider is young and hot. She has the kind of sexual fantasies that men dream of, too. She wants an older man to be her Daddy, someone who will not just take care of her, but discipline her when shes been bad. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldnt want to teach her a lesson or two. Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. Shes wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasnt even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. Well cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment. Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, hes bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. Shes going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. Were talking about non-stop, Category 5, orgasms, with no end in sight. Well see how she is doing in a few hours.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Winnie Rider

Tied Up - Jade - Full HD 1080p

3918689abdc9b3aa112c8f8fddbf5a3f.jpg

As an atmospheric piano soundtrack plays, gorgeous Jade is being expertly bound with ropes, Japanese-style. Pretty, with blue eyes, long, strawberry-blonde hair and a striking forearm tattoo, she is wearing only a pair of split-crotch burgundy...

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download Tied Up - Jade - Full HD 1080p

3918689abdc9b3aa112c8f8fddbf5a3f.jpg

As an atmospheric piano soundtrack plays, gorgeous Jade is being expertly bound with ropes, Japanese-style. Pretty, with blue eyes, long, strawberry-blonde hair and a striking forearm tattoo, she is wearing only a pair of split-crotch burgundy...

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download Tied Up - Jade - Full HD 1080p

Ring Around the Cinder Block

Ring Around the Cinder Block
0c90d10488f8238e40681b73af320bea.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

slave in white panty asiana extreme hard tied humilation... enjoy!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 10:54
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 8300kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 490.4 MB

Download Ring Around the Cinder Block

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p
2f1f9762c714e2edae1a103981c7c4e6.jpg

A ballgag is tightly strapped in to my clients mouth as she moans. I finish up with her bondage, including tying her ankles to the chair, and binding her elbows. Next, I cover her head with a thick leather hood. She really starts to yelp and whimper when I clamp her nipples. Her tits are so tight that they can barely get a bite. They manage to stay on as I slap her bound tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally take the clamps off. Soon some nice bruising starts to appear as I use more rope to further bind her tits. The pressure on her tits got tighter after I pulled and tied her elbows together. Her tit bondage gets even more intense as I bind her tits together now. She struggles, whimpers, and moans as she endures her bondage. I sit back, watch, and enjoy the show.

Duration: 16:09

File size: 725.4 MB

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Twitching Mess

Twitching Mess
e216fb55179bd1500da4cc05c1f90388.jpg

Loosey messed up MJ's hair and now she out for revenge. Only MJ's revenge will involve making Loosey cum until she is limp in the chair - her legs twitching in response to the powerful vibrations pressing into her cunt. Despite her promise to fix her mistake, MJ wants her to cum over and over until her sensitive pussy pulsates beneath the touch of her vibrator. Her long ponytail whips back and forth as she tries in vain to wiggle her hips out of range of the unstoppable hum chasing her clit. One orgasm becomes many in a matter of minutes and Loosey's energy is sapped from her body as sweat runs down her face. This is one orgasm overload she won't soon forget!

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

Download Twitching Mess

Amandas Punishment Part 3

Amandas Punishment Part 3
15efe1ff21a10c476fe999c4d65e42a8.jpeg

Studio: Hogcuffed

In this las part Amanda gets a tight crotch chain put on with a rope pulling it even tighter. She eventually gets her gag taken out and then she gets her hands cuffed over her head and she is left like that.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps

File size: 211.3 MB

Download Amandas Punishment Part 3

Cece Stone

Cece Stone
9e2efc0a8128d88abdb47244bc3e2488.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Welcome CeCe Stone to Sexually Broken. This half Asian hot MILF has a deep throat and very sensitive pussy. She loves being manhandled and controlled.
We quickly bind CeCe to the beam and waste no time making her cum. We make her cum in less then 30 seconds, and from that point on she is very easy to control. Her body surrendered immediately, her brain flashed with endorphines, CeCe is now physically and mentally helpless.
We put her into a catchers position with a nice neck rope holding her straight against the back of the beam. Her head has nowhere to go as we stick our cock all the way down her throat. Over and over we brutally attack CeCes throat, deep and hard. Breath play at its best, CeCe breathes when we want her to, the cock sucking sends her deeper into subspace.
We clamp CeCes huge nipples and pull them out painfully. A vibrator is used and within seconds CeCe is cumming again. We make her cum over and over, she uses the neck rope to try and choke herself out but the body doesnt work like that, but she does manage to make her orgasms even stronger. She screams against the ropes, she strugglse to get free but we just keep on making her cum. In the end she cant even stand on her feet, she sinks to the ground sexually beaten and destroyed....
More new faces, more updates then any other bondage and sex site in the world. Join today and see why Sexually Broken is the fastest growing site of its kind on the net!

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 966.7 MB

Download Cece Stone

The Unskilled Secretary

The Unskilled Secretary
c7345c98c13b27e6ff2ac14c7a6167e1.jpg

Is punished because breaking the strict rules of her family. Her believes in strict corporal punishment.

Duration: 8:51
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 107.1 MB

Download The Unskilled Secretary

No Face

No Face
eb39a5705f1ff6df55bdb36bcbaca2e8.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

two sexy woman extreme bondage hard tied and bondage orgasm action...

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1873kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 317.8 MB

Download No Face

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p
b9ed81fb6e0206840cca94165cb6bd87.jpg

I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag.

Duration: 21:21

File size: 961.0 MB

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Gift Wrapped Clit

Gift Wrapped Clit
bfc9f2a47c65085521e18e88f9ffcd70.jpg

Naiomi has been bound and gagged in the most vulnerable position she can imagine awaiting the touch of her mistress, Scarlet. She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation. Being so tightly wrapped up has Naiomi intensely aroused so it doesn't take long for her to begin begging Scarlet to let her cum over and over. Every time she has an orgasm is followed by hip thrusting and gyrations as she struggles to escape the unrelenting vibrator teasing her clit to yet another earth shattering orgasm. Scarlet will have to carefully contemplate whether or not her present has learned its lesson. Perhaps she will just have to give Naiomi another run for good measure.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Gift Wrapped Clit

Gift Wrapped Clit

Gift Wrapped Clit
bfc9f2a47c65085521e18e88f9ffcd70.jpg

Naiomi has been bound and gagged in the most vulnerable position she can imagine awaiting the touch of her mistress, Scarlet. She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation. Being so tightly wrapped up has Naiomi intensely aroused so it doesn't take long for her to begin begging Scarlet to let her cum over and over. Every time she has an orgasm is followed by hip thrusting and gyrations as she struggles to escape the unrelenting vibrator teasing her clit to yet another earth shattering orgasm. Scarlet will have to carefully contemplate whether or not her present has learned its lesson. Perhaps she will just have to give Naiomi another run for good measure.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Gift Wrapped Clit

Back