Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 2 - HD 720p
9437f3ff1f6753ee130c51ea6c065cc5.jpg

Adara is very roughly manhandled for a bit as he assesses Adara's attitude, and it has still not improved enough for his liking. A large cleaning sponge is shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped around her head to keep it there. I continue binding her with cotton rope and twine. Breast bondage is applied and her gag is intensified and made more effective with a few wraps of microfoam tape. Clover clamps are then added to her bound tits. Adara moans and whimpers as her bondage tightens and intensifies. All sounds emanating from Adara's face hole soon stop after I wrap her sponge/blacktape/microfoam gag with an entire roll of vetwrap. I finally decide to check her attitude and I remove the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 1

65fdcc1673501b9189b4f9bef272449a.jpg

How many of you work with an attractive woman who you fantasize about tying up? Yes, I do too, and a while back my fantasy came true. Kerri, although a very attractive woman, is the office feminist prude. She wears pant suits and blouses buttoned up tight around her neck. She's also extremely cocky and always seems to have an attitude, especially with male authority, so when I made a bet that I could sell more than her for the month, she couldn't resist not taking it. If I lost she could have my parking space for the next 3 months. If I won, Kerri had to spend the weekend with me in bondage. I could care less about the parking space, but to her that was a huge trophy. Well I actually won the bet! I get to keep my parking space and I get Kerri as my trophy. She probably would have won if she'd done a few more sales calls wearing a skirt and maybe left a few buttons undone on her blouse. I Gave her the address where she was to report Friday after work. She shows up and I immediately tie her wrists behind her back. The clip starts with me tying a rope around her neck and then tying it overhead. Now she can't run away, and I can take my time binding her curvaceous body. I manhandle her a bit before I start, and she hates that, let me tell you. I wrap a rope around her waist and then up between her legs. I then keep adding rope as I work my way down her thighs and then I continue binding her legs below her knees. I finally even tie her feet. As I work, Kerri keeps making smart ass comments, which is typical for her. I start to bind her arms and she makes another comment... Enough is enough, I stop, grab a ballgag and shove it in her mouth. I strap it in nice and tight. I continue binding Kerri's upper body in peace. The only thing coming from her mouth now is drool!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 567.5 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 1

65fdcc1673501b9189b4f9bef272449a.jpg

How many of you work with an attractive woman who you fantasize about tying up? Yes, I do too, and a while back my fantasy came true. Kerri, although a very attractive woman, is the office feminist prude. She wears pant suits and blouses buttoned up tight around her neck. She's also extremely cocky and always seems to have an attitude, especially with male authority, so when I made a bet that I could sell more than her for the month, she couldn't resist not taking it. If I lost she could have my parking space for the next 3 months. If I won, Kerri had to spend the weekend with me in bondage. I could care less about the parking space, but to her that was a huge trophy. Well I actually won the bet! I get to keep my parking space and I get Kerri as my trophy. She probably would have won if she'd done a few more sales calls wearing a skirt and maybe left a few buttons undone on her blouse. I Gave her the address where she was to report Friday after work. She shows up and I immediately tie her wrists behind her back. The clip starts with me tying a rope around her neck and then tying it overhead. Now she can't run away, and I can take my time binding her curvaceous body. I manhandle her a bit before I start, and she hates that, let me tell you. I wrap a rope around her waist and then up between her legs. I then keep adding rope as I work my way down her thighs and then I continue binding her legs below her knees. I finally even tie her feet. As I work, Kerri keeps making smart ass comments, which is typical for her. I start to bind her arms and she makes another comment... Enough is enough, I stop, grab a ballgag and shove it in her mouth. I strap it in nice and tight. I continue binding Kerri's upper body in peace. The only thing coming from her mouth now is drool!

Duration: 25:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 567.5 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 1

Sorrow Of Young Russian Girl part 3

84276c186cf4bc87c162f3fb6abd1be9.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bdsm
Video language: English

Extreme russian homemade bdsm action. Sorrow Of Young Russian Girl. Enjoy!

Duration: 41:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 365.6 MB

Download Sorrow Of Young Russian Girl part 3

84276c186cf4bc87c162f3fb6abd1be9.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bdsm

Extreme russian homemade bdsm action. Sorrow Of Young Russian Girl. Enjoy!

Duration: 41:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2733kbps

File size: 365.6 MB

Download Sorrow Of Young Russian Girl part 3

Self Bondage part 2

Self Bondage part 2
15bb32068fa7310d2bea839ef23c2290.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

In mirror self bondage humilation leson, extreme video action.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 639.3 MB

Download Self Bondage part 2

Savannah Fox

Savannah Fox
93536a34b4d9052d344bdf6d71a3daa6.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Sexy Savannah Fox is a toned all natural squirt machine with top notch deepthroating skills. She drools, she cums, she deepthroats and she looks damn good doing it. Today we overload this cumslut with a sybain, stocks and two hard dicks until she can no longer recall her own name. Today is all about multitasking. Sucking dick while cumming is hard. Lucky for Savannah we are willing to take the time to do some training. By the end of the day, Savannahs multitasking skills will be noticeably improved. We are givers like that. We flip on the sybian switch and introduce hard cock directly into her facepussy as Savannahs eyes roll into the back of her head. She moans gratefully all over the dick. The stocks keep Savannahs pussy firmly on the sybain and her head locked in place. She can not cheat away or escape. The training is relentless and thorough. Her drool pours down in such great quantities it bounces on the sybian. You can see as Savannahs eyes glass over as she slips into sexual subspace. Training? Successful. You are welcome Savannah...

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

Download Savannah Fox

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 3 - HD 720p
038b6ce9cc97520c1b73fc3157f039f4.jpg

Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more string around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the juice in the jug and let the stale warm juice drip on her face and body. Between the juice and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the juice will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

ffd5614ca2d121e7410d48581d22f216.jpg

I come home after a long business trip to find my house destroyed. juice cans and broken dishes litter the floors, along with many unknown substances that will require a thorough cleaning with bleach at the minimum. To top it off, My favorite chair is gone! It looks like my non rent paying roommate is to blame. It's not long before Adara is trussed up with a bag over her head, which she seems to hate, but at this point, it is better that I don't see her. Of course she has excuse after excuse and a very bad attitude. After a little groping and manhandling, I take the bag off her head, but after listening to her excuses, I soon cleave gag her with an ace bandage before tying her to the chair more securely. I then wrap her gag with black tape, making it painful, which is evident by looking at her distorted and discolored face. Her comfort is last on my list at this point. She is quiet with this gag though! I eventually remove it to see if she is ready to admit fault and apologize, but it sure does not seem that way. I guess I will need to soldier on with my attitude adjustment plan.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

ffd5614ca2d121e7410d48581d22f216.jpg

I come home after a long business trip to find my house destroyed. juice cans and broken dishes litter the floors, along with many unknown substances that will require a thorough cleaning with bleach at the minimum. To top it off, My favorite chair is gone! It looks like my non rent paying roommate is to blame. It's not long before Adara is trussed up with a bag over her head, which she seems to hate, but at this point, it is better that I don't see her. Of course she has excuse after excuse and a very bad attitude. After a little groping and manhandling, I take the bag off her head, but after listening to her excuses, I soon cleave gag her with an ace bandage before tying her to the chair more securely. I then wrap her gag with black tape, making it painful, which is evident by looking at her distorted and discolored face. Her comfort is last on my list at this point. She is quiet with this gag though! I eventually remove it to see if she is ready to admit fault and apologize, but it sure does not seem that way. I guess I will need to soldier on with my attitude adjustment plan.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

3cc895fdeaab31f70b25e3927fe096ce.jpeg

Studio: Hardtied

Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

3cc895fdeaab31f70b25e3927fe096ce.jpeg

Studio: Hardtied

Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:03

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

a71620edab87e1431940319185ea7b60.jpg

Every Year the Spring Breakers invade. They are loud, destructive, and obnoxious, and the locals do not like it. This one insulted a few friends of mine at the local restaurant this morning. A few of us grabbed her in the parking lot and tied her down to the hood of my truck. The clip starts as I drive through the back dirt trails with the young lass squirming and mmmppphhing. Her bikini top is gone... might have lost it while we were tying her. I drive into a wooded area and untie her. I pull her from the hood and quickly grab and control her as I lead her to a tree.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

a71620edab87e1431940319185ea7b60.jpg

Every Year the Spring Breakers invade. They are loud, destructive, and obnoxious, and the locals do not like it. This one insulted a few friends of mine at the local restaurant this morning. A few of us grabbed her in the parking lot and tied her down to the hood of my truck. The clip starts as I drive through the back dirt trails with the young lass squirming and mmmppphhing. Her bikini top is gone... might have lost it while we were tying her. I drive into a wooded area and untie her. I pull her from the hood and quickly grab and control her as I lead her to a tree.

Duration: 7:44

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p
cb304d4b2a8680c0b9e4bdac5d156b87.jpg

Rachel struggles and mmpphs while on her knees. The Vigilante finally returns. He now has a length of chain. He wraps it around her waist and then between her legs and padlocks it in place. He then puts her on her stomach and tightens all the straps a few extra notches. He leaves her once again to struggle on the ground in the hot sun.

Duration: 15:27

File size: 694.5 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Anita and Katy

Anita and Katy
01c04c1a62ce7ac452e9fd733848b470.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Slave girl Anita and dominant Katy extremal humilation action. Enjoy!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5441kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

Download Anita and Katy

body bondage

body bondage
df71a4a08689933d196efd587e50c276.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire

Rope rough tied bondage sexy woman, slave several positions. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:04
Video: 704x480, XviD, 682kbps

File size: 602.8 MB

Download body bondage

body bondage

body bondage
df71a4a08689933d196efd587e50c276.jpg

Studio: Devonshire

Rope rough tied bondage sexy woman, slave several positions. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:41:04
Video: 704x480, XviD, 682kbps

File size: 602.8 MB

Download body bondage

Callie Calypso

Callie Calypso
dbd7cb99b03b6de49a4e7c9c61339418.jpeg

Studio: Sexualdisgrace/Fetishnetwork

We cant get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation. He fucks her in the position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download Callie Calypso

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 2

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 2
51bc0eda4f68123779549a68c7511ac2.jpg

I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Scene 2

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Summer Monroe - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Summer Monroe - Scene 2 - HD 720p
09dd0593cc33e4bd5a2cfed4ac5b3b09.jpg

Summer's car breaks down in the middle of no where... No phone reception and no one around for miles. Luckily a young lad happens down the road in a pick-up truck. It's her lucky day so she thinks. He looks under the hood, but it's clear he's much more interested in her. He starts by grabbing her ass and tits a bit. Summer tries to resist, but she doesn't want him to leave either... who knows how long she'll be out there. He claims he has tools, but when he returns he seemingly has nothing. Soon he has her on the ground fondling his new captive. He throws her over his shoulder and places her on the tailgate, where he ties her wrists elbows and ankles. Soon after he tightly cleave gags her and then finally he hogties her before shutting the tailgate and driving off. After traveling the back roads, they end up at an old metal structure. He makes summer hop towards the door. He stops her and rips her blouse open. He gropes and slaps her bare tits and orders her to keep hopping. Once they get close, he lifts and carries her inside, where he places her on her feet and neck ropes her. That will keep her from going anywhere. He gets out more rope.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 884.2 MB

Download Summer Transported and Hogtied - Summer Monroe - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty
6249397d36cad306f9a30149fe20b429.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Lovely Ariana is a shy, sexually-repressed and delicate brunette who's having huge doubts about her decision to see a sex therapist!Her kinky shock-therapy treatment kicks into high gear as she gets spanked by Raven

Duration: 58:33
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Lost tape part 1

Lost tape part 1
e08ff1c80f3c0ac9465b5d3545f0e5be.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope

The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

Download Lost tape part 1

Nubile Lorna Pd

Nubile Lorna Pd
52d20228ac82d4480d447cecfee2796f.jpeg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

Download Nubile Lorna Pd

Nubile Lorna Pd

Nubile Lorna Pd
52d20228ac82d4480d447cecfee2796f.jpeg

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

Download Nubile Lorna Pd

Sexy Redhead Violet Monroe Strictly Bound

Sexy Redhead Violet Monroe Strictly Bound
09c553a0d28158be7e58534e38008da1.jpg

Everyone dungeon should have one. A bound and gagged pet just waiting to have all of her holes stuffed full of hard cock. Today our pet does by the name of Violet Monroe with long red hair, creamy skin and big blue eyes that beg for the type of rough handling that Sexuallybroken specializes in. She waits for us where she belongs. On her knees.
We start out with a vibrator directly on that tender pussy and a hand on her throat. The breath play and pleasure make our pet moan and we reward her with a hard cock directly up her tender cunt. Violet gurgles through her big black ball gag and the sound is no delightful we remove the gag to better hear her cum.
Violet is rag doll fucked all over every inch of the mattress, flipped into every position and angle our dick so desires. Brutal epic messy deepthroat and a total retraining of her pussy by huge cock blasts her into sexual subspace. Our pet is starting to grasp the true meaning of sexuallybroken. This is her purpose in life. To be a bag of holes for our use.
When we are done playing, we shove our pet back into her cage for safe keeping. A tied up neck rope assures that she will not be wiggling around much. She will wait until the next time we feel like giving her another training session...

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6741kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Sexy Redhead Violet Monroe Strictly Bound

German Lessons

German Lessons
25914558778c37e80627d0a7aebe59cb.jpg

The school girls are hanging out smoking cigarettes at school and get caught! They get lined up and bent over to receive their punishment with the paddle! Once in the classroom the punishment continues for the girls, lining up against the wall for a hard hand spanking before bending over for the caning discipline they deserve.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 143.1 MB

Download German Lessons

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p
c0e054cca76257a9cbde35925a16bd92.jpg

The next morning, Rachel is led out of the barn. She is in a strict posture collar. Her arms are strictly bound with leather straps, as well as her ankles. The Vigilante pulls her along by a chain locked to her collar. Withe her legs bound, Rachel has no choice but to hop to where ever he decides. After a bit, they stop, but it's only so he can smack her ass and grope her. He then continues on. They finally make it to their destination. Rachel is manhandled and spanked again, before the man walks away. She decides that trying to hop away is not a good idea, and instead tries to catch her breath. The Vigilante returns and removes the tight straps binding her arms. He replaces them with a full leather armbinder. Leather straps are then used to bind her legs more securely. Rachel is put on her knees and the Vigilante blindfolds her and gags her with a ball-panel harness gag. The man walks away again, leaving Rachel on her knees.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.1 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Gefolterte Sklavinnen
109cf21f39dce5ebd3eace0ee8f818f6.jpg

Two german lave extreme humilation punishment in woods. enjoy!

Duration: 52:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Fifty Steps of Pain

Fifty Steps of Pain
aefc221cad892ac62f4abc4d1ed5556f.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male

The schwarze Dorn series waits for a special edition! Fifty steps of pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Fifty Steps of Pain

Fifty Steps of Pain

Fifty Steps of Pain
aefc221cad892ac62f4abc4d1ed5556f.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male

The schwarze Dorn series waits for a special edition! Fifty steps of pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Fifty Steps of Pain

Morning Wood Part One Nicki Blue Pd

3d9131e18478df2c433b8c7c0bdedd9c.jpeg

Nicki Blue wakes up in the morning with a screeching alarm and a job to do. There is a man in the bed and she needs to make sure that he wakes up with a smile on his face or this day is going to go very poorly for her. He cannot get enough of her mouth once he has had it. Still, it is better to suck his dick all day and hope it keeps him happy than to stop, even for a minute, and in case he decides that he needs other entertainment. Whenever he is feeling bored she knows that pain cannot be far behind.

Duration: 33:22

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Morning Wood Part One Nicki Blue Pd

3d9131e18478df2c433b8c7c0bdedd9c.jpeg

Nicki Blue wakes up in the morning with a screeching alarm and a job to do. There is a man in the bed and she needs to make sure that he wakes up with a smile on his face or this day is going to go very poorly for her. He cannot get enough of her mouth once he has had it. Still, it is better to suck his dick all day and hope it keeps him happy than to stop, even for a minute, and in case he decides that he needs other entertainment. Whenever he is feeling bored she knows that pain cannot be far behind.

Duration: 33:22

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Morning Wood Part One Nicki Blue Pd

Flexible Cock Slut Abella Danger Bound Multiple Orgasms

d9cd4ed2d0c0b6db15ecbff34020deb0.jpg

Abella Danger is a curly haired flexible little slut with an eager throat and a perfect shaved cunt. While she is a relative newbie, she brings an enthusiasm to the table that rivals the most experienced cock suckers out there. Today she gets the full Sexuallybroken experience. Bondage, orgasms and brutal punishing deepthroat on hard cock.
With her tender thighs cranked wide open in the splits and a vibrator bolted down directly onto that perfect pussy, Abellas mouth is wide open and ready for business. We make full use of that fact and introduce hard cock directly into the back of her face pussy as she sputters and drools.
It is an overload of dick. The cock is relentless and never lefts up. We overload our starlet into dazed dick subspace. She can not even get her eyes uncrossed. The nipple clamps keep her firmly in place, she can not escape or dodge the dick. Her only option is to accept the furious face fucking.
Abella is left a broken doll, a cummed out shell of starlet wallowing in her own drool. We have reshaped her throat until it is custom fitted to the dick. She can not even recall her name. This is what sexually broken looks like. It is a good look on her.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Flexible Cock Slut Abella Danger Bound Multiple Orgasms

d9cd4ed2d0c0b6db15ecbff34020deb0.jpg

Abella Danger is a curly haired flexible little slut with an eager throat and a perfect shaved cunt. While she is a relative newbie, she brings an enthusiasm to the table that rivals the most experienced cock suckers out there. Today she gets the full Sexuallybroken experience. Bondage, orgasms and brutal punishing deepthroat on hard cock.
With her tender thighs cranked wide open in the splits and a vibrator bolted down directly onto that perfect pussy, Abellas mouth is wide open and ready for business. We make full use of that fact and introduce hard cock directly into the back of her face pussy as she sputters and drools.
It is an overload of dick. The cock is relentless and never lefts up. We overload our starlet into dazed dick subspace. She can not even get her eyes uncrossed. The nipple clamps keep her firmly in place, she can not escape or dodge the dick. Her only option is to accept the furious face fucking.
Abella is left a broken doll, a cummed out shell of starlet wallowing in her own drool. We have reshaped her throat until it is custom fitted to the dick. She can not even recall her name. This is what sexually broken looks like. It is a good look on her.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Flexible Cock Slut Abella Danger Bound Multiple Orgasms

Priest and School Girl - Vol. 1

898430437cdbc5c6e7d55b03395d2032.jpg

Hannah has not been acting her best, and is sent to the priest for discipline. She must pull down her knickers and bare her bottom, bend over and read the bible while she receives her punishment by hand and slipper!

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 279.9 MB

Download Priest and School Girl - Vol. 1

898430437cdbc5c6e7d55b03395d2032.jpg

Hannah has not been acting her best, and is sent to the priest for discipline. She must pull down her knickers and bare her bottom, bend over and read the bible while she receives her punishment by hand and slipper!

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 279.9 MB

Download Priest and School Girl - Vol. 1

Fatima Brutal - Scene 3 - Maximilian Lomp, Fatima and Julci - Full HD 1080p

27d75bd9a393b9fa32dcdbb7819b4c73.jpg

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day's torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal - Scene 3 - Maximilian Lomp, Fatima and Julci - Full HD 1080p

27d75bd9a393b9fa32dcdbb7819b4c73.jpg

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day's torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal - Scene 3 - Maximilian Lomp, Fatima and Julci - Full HD 1080p

Day Off Turns To Day On

Day Off Turns To Day On
68cc966d910a53eee96583b28319161f.jpg

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She's groped for a good bit before humi down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download Day Off Turns To Day On

Back