Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Framed Part Two Ashley Graham Damon Pierce

Framed Part Two Ashley Graham Damon Pierce
93676d678bbbf03963d79d5c230a1fe7.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Framed Part Two Ashley Graham Damon Pierce

Loreleis Secret

Loreleis Secret
92bb903fe951eb017b90e5f75b70dfc2.jpg

Studio: Close-Up Concepts Entertainment

Darla had been dying to tie up her longtime friend Lorelei for her new video series, but Lorelei is one busy lady! They finally got their schedules to align for this, Darlas fifth Close-Up bondage-and-discipline fantasy, which she wrote specifically for her bondage buddy!
The story is so cute: Darla is the editor of the hottest fetish magazine around and models are just clamoring to appear in it! Even Darlas secretary Lorelei secretly longs to pose but she cant get up the courage to ask. Part of the trouble is that Darla is a really tough boss. When she catches Lorelei daydreaming she binds the petite blonde atop her desk (right in front of a big picture window) and spanks her ass bright red!
When Lorelei finds out that top fetish models Ashley Renee and Eve Ellis are scheduled to pose for the magazine that afternoon all she can think is Great, more competition! Thinking quickly, she figures that if she can get Ashley and Eve out of the way, shell have a chance at getting into the magazine faster...so she comes up with a devious plan.
First, she phones Darla and pretends to be Ashley, saying that she and Eve have had car trouble and will miss the photo shoot. Next, she races over to the photo studio and when the real Ashley and Eve arrive she tells them that they will have to be interviewed and tested before they can appear in the magazine. This seems reallly odd to these pros but theyre troupers. They don fetish attire (for Ashley a pale blue body girdle with light stockings, for Eve a black satin corset, opera gloves and black stocking) and put themselves in the secretarys hands.
Lorelei silences their questions and complaints with ballgags, then proceeds to fondle and torment them. Ashley and Eve tough it out as Loreleis interview becomes humiliating. At one point Eve is bound strappado-style at the foot of the bed, while the bitgag between her lips s her to drool all over the crotch of Ashleys girdle! Even after all this, the two supermodels are still not deterred from posing for Darlas ultra-hip magazine, so Lorelei binds them both on the bed, drips hot wax across their lovely torsos, then s a vibrator against Ashleys pussy until she cries out in orgasm!
Little Loreleis in for some big trouble, though, because Darla has just returned to the studio! She frog-ties her errant secretary on the studio bed and leaves her at the mercy of her two former captives...who fondle and tease her and her body to a genuine climax of her own!
When Darla returns, Lorelei finally confesses her secret ambition to model and soon Darla and her photographer are snapping photos as Ashley, Eve and Lorelei all struggle together in three full-nude, elbows-together hogties! Looks like Loreleis secret dream has finally come true!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.2 MB

Download Loreleis Secret

Loreleis Secret

Loreleis Secret
92bb903fe951eb017b90e5f75b70dfc2.jpg

Studio: Close-Up Concepts Entertainment

Darla had been dying to tie up her longtime friend Lorelei for her new video series, but Lorelei is one busy lady! They finally got their schedules to align for this, Darlas fifth Close-Up bondage-and-discipline fantasy, which she wrote specifically for her bondage buddy!
The story is so cute: Darla is the editor of the hottest fetish magazine around and models are just clamoring to appear in it! Even Darlas secretary Lorelei secretly longs to pose but she cant get up the courage to ask. Part of the trouble is that Darla is a really tough boss. When she catches Lorelei daydreaming she binds the petite blonde atop her desk (right in front of a big picture window) and spanks her ass bright red!
When Lorelei finds out that top fetish models Ashley Renee and Eve Ellis are scheduled to pose for the magazine that afternoon all she can think is Great, more competition! Thinking quickly, she figures that if she can get Ashley and Eve out of the way, shell have a chance at getting into the magazine faster...so she comes up with a devious plan.
First, she phones Darla and pretends to be Ashley, saying that she and Eve have had car trouble and will miss the photo shoot. Next, she races over to the photo studio and when the real Ashley and Eve arrive she tells them that they will have to be interviewed and tested before they can appear in the magazine. This seems reallly odd to these pros but theyre troupers. They don fetish attire (for Ashley a pale blue body girdle with light stockings, for Eve a black satin corset, opera gloves and black stocking) and put themselves in the secretarys hands.
Lorelei silences their questions and complaints with ballgags, then proceeds to fondle and torment them. Ashley and Eve tough it out as Loreleis interview becomes humiliating. At one point Eve is bound strappado-style at the foot of the bed, while the bitgag between her lips s her to drool all over the crotch of Ashleys girdle! Even after all this, the two supermodels are still not deterred from posing for Darlas ultra-hip magazine, so Lorelei binds them both on the bed, drips hot wax across their lovely torsos, then s a vibrator against Ashleys pussy until she cries out in orgasm!
Little Loreleis in for some big trouble, though, because Darla has just returned to the studio! She frog-ties her errant secretary on the studio bed and leaves her at the mercy of her two former captives...who fondle and tease her and her body to a genuine climax of her own!
When Darla returns, Lorelei finally confesses her secret ambition to model and soon Darla and her photographer are snapping photos as Ashley, Eve and Lorelei all struggle together in three full-nude, elbows-together hogties! Looks like Loreleis secret dream has finally come true!

Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 740.2 MB

Download Loreleis Secret

Two Semi-Suspended and Semi-Hogtied Damsels Get Taken Advantage

Two Semi-Suspended and Semi-Hogtied Damsels Get Taken Advantage
66fd360298cd6c51b94c8b94c903e0e8.jpg

Lisa called it a team-building exercise. But really it was a way to lure both of her sexy secretaries into her clutches. Amanda and Sandra reported to the lower level as ordered, but once there, they were tethered together, half hogtied, ballgagged and have their perfectly pantyhosed pussies exposed with their one leg hoisted high in the air. Just like Lisa ordered. What builds teams better than shared adversity? A shared reward is what Lisa has in mind. With an aggressive tug, she tears the nylon from the girls crotches and takes her time wringing orgasms out of her captive employees.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 406.9 MB

Download Two Semi-Suspended and Semi-Hogtied Damsels Get Taken Advantage

Capturing The Girl Crush - Abigail Mac and Annie Cruz - HD 720p

Capturing The Girl Crush - Abigail Mac and Annie Cruz - HD 720p
1da6d43466a983b70c55898a8d65eb76.jpg

Abigail Mac woke up in a stifling cage. How did she wind up here? Her questions were unanswered, and her future seemed dim, especially when Annie Cruz showed up to her. She rattled her cage with her ass and made her kiss her through the bars.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3506kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 903.6 MB

Download Capturing The Girl Crush - Abigail Mac and Annie Cruz - HD 720p

Binding Sweets part 1

Binding Sweets part 1
79ce96badca01c0797423b728ce35cd6.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Teen, BDSM, Humiliation, Skinny, Bondage, Brunette, Small Tits, Shaved, Petite, 60fps

When we first met Carolina for a bondae shoot, she was very new in the business, and now she's a 2 year veteran...She still has the very innocent qualities that make her such a sweet young lady...

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3860kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 293.5 MB

Download Binding Sweets part 1

Anastasia Cums Hard

Anastasia Cums Hard
92323863bd5ab65147580a787507cb12.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Video language: English

Sexy Anastasia wants to cum but Sasha wants to make sure she earns and gets just a little more than she bargained for.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

Download Anastasia Cums Hard

Blasphemy Part One Ashley Graham Master

Blasphemy Part One Ashley Graham Master
53d8bdd283ebd2a62e79b896133a519f.jpg

Studio: Hardtied

On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.

Duration: 30:13

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Blasphemy Part One Ashley Graham Master

Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams

Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams
42eb5e73de406532e75fd38eef28d1f7.jpg

It first it may be confusing for Cheyenne Jewel. She knows she should be afraid of Claire Adams but she cannot help but be aroused. She knows better than to think Claire cares about her. She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams

Asian Beauty Fucked By His Jilted Wife feat. Nyssa Nevers - HD 720p

fedb8ec78b304707f4f8162c025295ac.jpg

He's been draining our savings account and I am determined to get her out of the picture before I wind up in the poor house. I stalk her for a few days to find out she spends her free time in a local dive bar and partying. I approach her bragging about being rich and promising her a good time. Once she hears the word money the dollar signs go off in her brain and the bimbo is like putty in my hands. I bring her to my bed handing her a spiked and soon she's completely out. I seize the opportunity to rope the big tit slut up. Nyssa thinks I tied her up for some kinky sex but instead I climb on top of her to rough her up with my strap-on her to suck my cock getting it nice and wet for her pussy. I roll her on her belly jamming my cock into her pussy and fucking her hard. Nyssa cries and begs for mercy but I just pound her pussy even harder. Next I roll her on her back spreading her frog tied thighs wide so I can fuck her missionary style. When I tire of this I make her suck more dick then climb onto the cock to ride it like the whore she is. I smack her big tits then push her off my cock. Nyssa is crying like a baby promising to leave my husband alone, but it is way too late for that. I a big ballgag into her slutty mouth adding to her humiliation by putting a blow job bib around her neck. Nyssa's eyes widen in fear as I let her in on my plans to invite my husband's old man friends over for her to suck their cocks all night long then leave her helplessly bound, gagged and struggling waiting for the men to arrive ...

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

Download Asian Beauty Fucked By His Jilted Wife feat. Nyssa Nevers - HD 720p

fedb8ec78b304707f4f8162c025295ac.jpg

He's been draining our savings account and I am determined to get her out of the picture before I wind up in the poor house. I stalk her for a few days to find out she spends her free time in a local dive bar and partying. I approach her bragging about being rich and promising her a good time. Once she hears the word money the dollar signs go off in her brain and the bimbo is like putty in my hands. I bring her to my bed handing her a spiked and soon she's completely out. I seize the opportunity to rope the big tit slut up. Nyssa thinks I tied her up for some kinky sex but instead I climb on top of her to rough her up with my strap-on her to suck my cock getting it nice and wet for her pussy. I roll her on her belly jamming my cock into her pussy and fucking her hard. Nyssa cries and begs for mercy but I just pound her pussy even harder. Next I roll her on her back spreading her frog tied thighs wide so I can fuck her missionary style. When I tire of this I make her suck more dick then climb onto the cock to ride it like the whore she is. I smack her big tits then push her off my cock. Nyssa is crying like a baby promising to leave my husband alone, but it is way too late for that. I a big ballgag into her slutty mouth adding to her humiliation by putting a blow job bib around her neck. Nyssa's eyes widen in fear as I let her in on my plans to invite my husband's old man friends over for her to suck their cocks all night long then leave her helplessly bound, gagged and struggling waiting for the men to arrive ...

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

Download Asian Beauty Fucked By His Jilted Wife feat. Nyssa Nevers - HD 720p

Squirt And Destroy - Chanel Preston - HD 720p

Squirt And Destroy - Chanel Preston - HD 720p
dc11203f184202363c88544979d315de.jpg

Chanel Preston knew she was in for some rough sex, but she had no idea how far it was actually going to go. She started off in bondage getting her pussy vigorously rubbed with a crop. She was then told to lick it. This was new for her. A cock was ...

Duration: 36:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2547kbps

File size: 717.9 MB

Download Squirt And Destroy - Chanel Preston - HD 720p

Self Bondage

Self Bondage
d87991abbe23e85fb97abe5a958d9239.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Too Much Of A Good Thing
05cde9f4b31f2b2b7e466690ed2bb214.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

When Zoe takes a vibrator to one of her subs, she wants every drop of lust she can produce from them. making orgasm after orgasm from Logan's body fills her with excitement knowing full well how little Logan can do to escape the vibrator closing in on her clit. At first she is happy to have the attention but she soon finds out that too much of a good thing rarely remains so.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 737.6 MB

Download Too Much Of A Good Thing

Willing Art Cherry Torn Pd

86ca1c866c94c01d0598cb9ed499bc66.jpg

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Duration: 31:57

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Willing Art Cherry Torn Pd

86ca1c866c94c01d0598cb9ed499bc66.jpg

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Duration: 31:57

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Willing Art Cherry Torn Pd

Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master

Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master
97de98ee3a87a24636d310f6f30d65a4.jpg

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master

Diamonds In The Rough - Gabriella Paltrova and Skin Diamond - HD 720p

Diamonds In The Rough - Gabriella Paltrova and Skin Diamond - HD 720p
e652b02b1ad39edef41f6aa21f9d80cc.jpg

Gabi Paltrova is being held in bondage and leather by her nemesis Skin Diamond. Skin enjoys her by licking her chest and massaging her pussy with a high powered device. She then begins to whip poor Gabi until she looks ready to be freed.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

Download Diamonds In The Rough - Gabriella Paltrova and Skin Diamond - HD 720p

self steel bondage

self steel bondage
10f60b977041b6d8d8a91cdfd9afc3cb.jpg

Self-Bondage on the floor from sexy blonde sophia. enjoy!

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download self steel bondage

self steel bondage

self steel bondage
10f60b977041b6d8d8a91cdfd9afc3cb.jpg

Self-Bondage on the floor from sexy blonde sophia. enjoy!

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download self steel bondage

Imposter

Imposter
434daaafd01e6d14ad946346abdc0a2c.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

A sexy cop, her friend and another D.A. are caught up in the web Of bondage and danger as the mob tries to ensure there will be no trial.

Duration: 1:43:36
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1166kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 965.5 MB

Download Imposter

Helpless Panic Part Two Hailey Young Pd

Helpless Panic Part Two Hailey Young Pd
6cf569ca4c0743a153cef8edd850b9a8.jpg

When last we met Hailey Young she was having trouble controlling her panic and PD had barely started to work her over. As the scene mounts in intensity he is going to have to find some way to keep her screams under control. She cries when she cums and shrieks when he strikes but he has a remedy for all of that noise. Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they get scared and but for Hailey, being blind to what is coming just makes the torment much worse. For PD, though, her muffled screams are that much sweeter.

Duration: 32:17

File size: 363.0 MB

Download Helpless Panic Part Two Hailey Young Pd

18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker

7ef68761d5167bca11a6e0b948da6c3e.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Fresh faced newbie Paisley Parker is 18 years old and just getting started. What better place for this all natural girl next door to get started then at Sexuallybroken? Consider today a rite of passage. If this starlet can get though today, everything else will be a walk in the park. This is porn star throat training at its finest.
Our eighteen year old is bound down with belts on her knees with her arms cranked up over her head with her mouth hole at perfect fucking height. A vibrator is bolted down between her cranked open legs. A blindfold is the finishing touch. The blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing Paisleys world to pure sensation. Time for some Sexuallybroken throat training my dear.
One after another, two rock hard cocks walk right up to that face pussy and make full use of it. Paisley is given no time to get on top of it, no time to adapt. This is her new world, she might as well get used to get. Her mouth is made for fucking. The drool pours out and she gags delightfully as the huge cock tattoos its initials on her tonsils. We rip off the blindfold so that we can see those big eyes watering and continue the training.
All the while, the vibrator is ripping multiple orgasms out of her bound pussy. It is a very hard multi task in this situation. We dont care. Poor Paisley must try and suck dick as orgasm after orgasm washes over her body. By the time we are done, our starlet is a twitching puddle of flesh. This was a trial by fire. After surviving us, she is now ready for other sites. Go forth and porn Paisley Parker!

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download 18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker

7ef68761d5167bca11a6e0b948da6c3e.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Fresh faced newbie Paisley Parker is 18 years old and just getting started. What better place for this all natural girl next door to get started then at Sexuallybroken? Consider today a rite of passage. If this starlet can get though today, everything else will be a walk in the park. This is porn star throat training at its finest.
Our eighteen year old is bound down with belts on her knees with her arms cranked up over her head with her mouth hole at perfect fucking height. A vibrator is bolted down between her cranked open legs. A blindfold is the finishing touch. The blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing Paisleys world to pure sensation. Time for some Sexuallybroken throat training my dear.
One after another, two rock hard cocks walk right up to that face pussy and make full use of it. Paisley is given no time to get on top of it, no time to adapt. This is her new world, she might as well get used to get. Her mouth is made for fucking. The drool pours out and she gags delightfully as the huge cock tattoos its initials on her tonsils. We rip off the blindfold so that we can see those big eyes watering and continue the training.
All the while, the vibrator is ripping multiple orgasms out of her bound pussy. It is a very hard multi task in this situation. We dont care. Poor Paisley must try and suck dick as orgasm after orgasm washes over her body. By the time we are done, our starlet is a twitching puddle of flesh. This was a trial by fire. After surviving us, she is now ready for other sites. Go forth and porn Paisley Parker!

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download 18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker

Severe Hostess To Help - Rebecca Blue

Severe Hostess To Help - Rebecca Blue
11c1d6129ab8810a63350ec382ec2afc.jpg

Begs her athletic lover to strap on a huge cock and fuck her until her eyes roll back in her head and the crowd cheers.

Duration: 42:15
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 344.5 MB

Download Severe Hostess To Help - Rebecca Blue

Caged And Confused - Lyra Law - HD 720p

86ce61a240aeb66a26d787e73c766301.jpg

Lyra law found herself gagged, blindfolded and caged. What did she get herself into? She heard footsteps approaching and fer heart began to beat faster and faster. Her tits were groped and fondled by an unknown person. Her mouth was soon pushed onto a coc....

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4210kbps

File size: 996.2 MB

Download Caged And Confused - Lyra Law - HD 720p

86ce61a240aeb66a26d787e73c766301.jpg

Lyra law found herself gagged, blindfolded and caged. What did she get herself into? She heard footsteps approaching and fer heart began to beat faster and faster. Her tits were groped and fondled by an unknown person. Her mouth was soon pushed onto a coc....

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4210kbps

File size: 996.2 MB

Download Caged And Confused - Lyra Law - HD 720p

Saboteur Slave Girl

Saboteur Slave Girl
795b58255a514da67779e7b1a6da4aa7.jpg

Two girls extreme rope bondage experiment SlaveGirl bondage action.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

Download Saboteur Slave Girl

Horny Helpless

Horny Helpless
0b1127647f9a438cdd064cd733e603da.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Kendra's real life, stay-at-home slavegirl was invited to get tied up and made to cum for Kendra's amusement. She loves bondage furniture and wants to see her pet squeal for her when she can't move an inch. Grinding her hips into the vibrator, Sarah thinks her first few orgasms are a blessing until she sees how sensitive they make her quivering pussy. Kendra laughs at her slave as she begs into her ballgag for even a moment's rest from the hum of the hitachi. She is offered no such reprieve as Kendra seeks to see how far she can push Sarah past the boundaries of cum control before she packs Sarah up to spend another night in bondage on her cold basement floor until the next time she demands an audience with her tiny cumslut.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Horny Helpless

Lila Katt

Lila Katt
d0929f1e3273375a4041c99b066bf8e1.jpg

Studio: Topgrl

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her hearts content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain. When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet havent had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isnt finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest. Being made to cum over and over isnt the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lilas sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fucked with makes her pussy so wet that Dee cant help but fuck it again, this time with a pogo-dick. Lila is such a slut; when Dee pulls it out she whimpers for more.

Format: real
Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Lila Katt

Lila Katt

Lila Katt
d0929f1e3273375a4041c99b066bf8e1.jpg

Studio: Topgrl

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her hearts content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain. When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet havent had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isnt finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest. Being made to cum over and over isnt the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lilas sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fucked with makes her pussy so wet that Dee cant help but fuck it again, this time with a pogo-dick. Lila is such a slut; when Dee pulls it out she whimpers for more.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Lila Katt

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd
3a80c96b807e4ebd9924aa2af87f20ff.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Lorna is a vocal little thing when it comes to playtime with PD. There is a constant string of moans and sharp cries as he goes about working her over. Whenever he strikes her she yelps like a . When his hands slip between her legs she struggles and whimpers. As he pokes and prods she pants and prays. Her bondage is unyielding, though. The only way she is going anywhere is it is what he wants.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Face Fucked and Pussy Ravaged By Her Jilted Sugar Girl - Full HD 1080p

ad0706ee0c29563811be052f25e579e5.jpg

Adara cries and her makeup runs down her face. I mount her doggie style shoving the cock in down to the balls and I gag her with my hand making her choke and gag while her pussy gets pounded. I pull the cheating whore onto my cock and make her ride it like the whore she is. Adara cries and begs me to forgive her swearing off dick for the rest of her life, but I don't believe her ... I slap her face and pull her head off the bed face fucking her brutally then pull her legs up and drive my big black cock into her pussy but I am still not convinced she's learned a lesson. I mount her slobbering face ramming her mouth until she chokes and sobs. I decide I am keeping her all weekend shoving a bandana into her big mouth and gagging her with layers of elastic. Then I tie her ass up in a hogtie and kiss her leaving her alone bound, gagged, whimpering and sobbing wondering when I will return to and abuse her holes again.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Face Fucked and Pussy Ravaged By Her Jilted Sugar Girl - Full HD 1080p

ad0706ee0c29563811be052f25e579e5.jpg

Adara cries and her makeup runs down her face. I mount her doggie style shoving the cock in down to the balls and I gag her with my hand making her choke and gag while her pussy gets pounded. I pull the cheating whore onto my cock and make her ride it like the whore she is. Adara cries and begs me to forgive her swearing off dick for the rest of her life, but I don't believe her ... I slap her face and pull her head off the bed face fucking her brutally then pull her legs up and drive my big black cock into her pussy but I am still not convinced she's learned a lesson. I mount her slobbering face ramming her mouth until she chokes and sobs. I decide I am keeping her all weekend shoving a bandana into her big mouth and gagging her with layers of elastic. Then I tie her ass up in a hogtie and kiss her leaving her alone bound, gagged, whimpering and sobbing wondering when I will return to and abuse her holes again.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Face Fucked and Pussy Ravaged By Her Jilted Sugar Girl - Full HD 1080p

Hardcore Anal Domination - Liv Revamped - HD 720p

Hardcore Anal Domination - Liv Revamped - HD 720p
5c893877714b4d16c4b3cc21c07e41e2.jpg

Liv Revamped is a captured latina anal slut who is fixing to have her holes mercilessly fucked. She got her face thoroughly abused then she was begging her master to take her asshole. She was gaped beyond her fullest extent and tried her best to transform...

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 967.9 MB

Download Hardcore Anal Domination - Liv Revamped - HD 720p

Crystal tightly tied

Crystal tightly tied
322eaa4ba8ffc257200a2b866d6fd724.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Ivan has been calling and texting Amiee but she is not answering. So Ivan decides to go over to her house and teach her a lesson. When Amiee lets Ivan into her house, he bends her over a chair and ties her wrist behind the back. Next Ivan ties Amiee very sexy and shapely legs together at the ankles and below the knees

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Crystal tightly tied

Eve Ellis

Eve Ellis
34ca814a05095bd7c00db94f4edc161b.jpg

Release Year: 2013

Sexy Eve Ellis extremal tits torture bondage rough humilation scene...

Duration: 1:25:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 715.3 MB

Download Eve Ellis

Eve Ellis

Eve Ellis
34ca814a05095bd7c00db94f4edc161b.jpg

Release Year: 2013

Sexy Eve Ellis extremal tits torture bondage rough humilation scene...

Duration: 1:25:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 715.3 MB

Download Eve Ellis

Co-Operative Captives!

Co-Operative Captives!
3de20f7be1d939065472fee0540b4741.jpg

Studio: Dominic Wolfe Enterprises

What is a girl to do when she has the most unfortunate luck of being at home when a man breaks into her home with the intent of robbing her of all her valuables and worthy possessions? Co-operating with the intruder is the first thing that comes to mind so she doesnt get hurt show him where all the money, credit cards, jewelry and valuables are do what he asks and Co-Operate to the fullest with the idea of getting him out of there as quickly as possible so her horrible ordeal can come to an end and she can be left alone but what else can she do to insure her safety and make sure she doesnt get hurt? Well, by not being a threat to the burglar after he leaves comes to mind so he doesnt feel like he has to harm her in any way in order to make his escape .successfully .and thats exactly what Melissa Lynn, Ariana Rosario, Marie Valentine, January Seraph, and Christina Carter have in mind so all the while as they lead the burglar from room to room showing him where their money, credit cards, and worthy possessions are they tell the intruder he doesnt need to hurt them, they will co-operate fully ..and, even better, after he gets everything he wants he can insure his get away by tying them up really, really tight with a lot of rope, gagging them really, really well so they cant say a word or make a sound, and he will be guaranteed a hassle free escape as it will be hours or even days before they will find a way to get unbound and ungagged. They go on to say they have seen it in the Movies or on TV all the time .where a girl gets robbed and they tie her up and gag her so they can make an escape .the girls go on to tell the burglar they know for sure it will work .and its in his best interest and they will not pose any threat to him at all once they are tightly trussed up and their mouths are packed and wrapped tight! The ladies even go on to show him where a stash of rope is in the house suspicious and a bit reluctant the burglar questions them thinking they may be stalling for time, trying to trick him into sticking around so a husband or boyfriend can come home and catch him in the act ..but again and again the girls insist its not a trick, to please tie them up, very tightly, using a lot of rope and making sure they get gagged, effectively, so they are completely helpless, tightly bound and gagged.

Duration: 1:27:25
Video: 720x480, RV40

File size: 441.4 MB

Download Co-Operative Captives!

Back