Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Painful Orgasms For Chrissy Marie! - Full HD 1080p

Painful Orgasms For Chrissy Marie! - Full HD 1080p
f2d7366f96bbb2dfd376fc95e1a16def.jpg

As any girl will tell you that after a while a girl's clit gets very sensitive when vibed for a prolonged time and if it continues it can get down right painful and that's the predicament Chrissy finds herself in! Tied spread eagle to a bed she writhes and squirms desperately to try and get her pussy away from the vibe but it's useless and to see her struggle so frantically is pure bondage magic!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 180.4 MB

Download Painful Orgasms For Chrissy Marie! - Full HD 1080p

Kinky Core Pain And Bondage part 7

Kinky Core Pain And Bondage part 7
66b50e9dd3737e1946bd8dabce6f35a3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage,spanking, wax, needleplay, electricplay, enema
Video language: English

Nude beauty is handcuffed and whipped all over her sexy body: enjoy a happy smile on her pretty face during the punishment

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Kinky Core Pain And Bondage part 7

Punished! Poolside

Punished! Poolside
350498b2de6f416bc222310e8edaf188.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished! Poolside

Punished! Poolside

Punished! Poolside
350498b2de6f416bc222310e8edaf188.jpg

Genres: Bdsm

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished! Poolside

Punishing Sasha Knox

Punishing Sasha Knox
cb5e6c33b4f1b8d170fe58e1f99e9880.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fetishnetwork\Missogyny
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Sasha Knox loves getting punished and disciplined -- according to her, it takes up a lot of her time. Mistress MISSogyny loves meeting new girls who think they are totally down with the pain and submissiveness and then taking it to whole deeper, darker level. This blonde beauty knows right away she is in for a dark experience when Mistress gives her a good slap in the mouth for back-talking before she straps the gag over her blabbering mouth. Mistress MISSogynys focus for the day is on Sashas big round bubble butt. She locks Sasha down on the exam table, on her hands and knees, restraints at her wrists, ankles and waist. This submissive slut is not going to run anywhere. MISSogyny asks Sasha if she considers herself an impact player -- does she love getting spanked and whipped. Her reply was not convincing and MISSogyny unleashed hell with her leather flogger on Sashas ass and unprotected pussy. Mistress then gives her blonde bottom a treat and uses her vibrator to draw out several raw, hard orgasms from her trapped little animal. This video is a hot showcase of determined device bondage and lezdom pussy punishment.

Duration: 33:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 764.4 MB

Download Punishing Sasha Knox

Punishing Sasha Knox

Punishing Sasha Knox
cb5e6c33b4f1b8d170fe58e1f99e9880.jpg

Sasha Knox loves getting punished and disciplined -- according to her, it takes up a lot of her time. Mistress MISSogyny loves meeting new girls who think they are totally down with the pain and submissiveness and then taking it to whole deeper, darker level. This blonde beauty knows right away she is in for a dark experience when Mistress gives her a good slap in the mouth for back-talking before she straps the gag over her blabbering mouth. Mistress MISSogynys focus for the day is on Sashas big round bubble butt. She locks Sasha down on the exam table, on her hands and knees, restraints at her wrists, ankles and waist. This submissive slut is not going to run anywhere. MISSogyny asks Sasha if she considers herself an impact player -- does she love getting spanked and whipped. Her reply was not convincing and MISSogyny unleashed hell with her leather flogger on Sashas ass and unprotected pussy. Mistress then gives her blonde bottom a treat and uses her vibrator to draw out several raw, hard orgasms from her trapped little animal. This video is a hot showcase of determined device bondage and lezdom pussy punishment.

Duration: 33:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 764.4 MB

Download Punishing Sasha Knox

Loreleis Secret

Loreleis Secret
92bb903fe951eb017b90e5f75b70dfc2.jpg

Studio: Close-Up Concepts Entertainment

Darla had been dying to tie up her longtime friend Lorelei for her new video series, but Lorelei is one busy lady! They finally got their schedules to align for this, Darlas fifth Close-Up bondage-and-discipline fantasy, which she wrote specifically for her bondage buddy!
The story is so cute: Darla is the editor of the hottest fetish magazine around and models are just clamoring to appear in it! Even Darlas secretary Lorelei secretly longs to pose but she cant get up the courage to ask. Part of the trouble is that Darla is a really tough boss. When she catches Lorelei daydreaming she binds the petite blonde atop her desk (right in front of a big picture window) and spanks her ass bright red!
When Lorelei finds out that top fetish models Ashley Renee and Eve Ellis are scheduled to pose for the magazine that afternoon all she can think is Great, more competition! Thinking quickly, she figures that if she can get Ashley and Eve out of the way, shell have a chance at getting into the magazine faster...so she comes up with a devious plan.
First, she phones Darla and pretends to be Ashley, saying that she and Eve have had car trouble and will miss the photo shoot. Next, she races over to the photo studio and when the real Ashley and Eve arrive she tells them that they will have to be interviewed and tested before they can appear in the magazine. This seems reallly odd to these pros but theyre troupers. They don fetish attire (for Ashley a pale blue body girdle with light stockings, for Eve a black satin corset, opera gloves and black stocking) and put themselves in the secretarys hands.
Lorelei silences their questions and complaints with ballgags, then proceeds to fondle and torment them. Ashley and Eve tough it out as Loreleis interview becomes humiliating. At one point Eve is bound strappado-style at the foot of the bed, while the bitgag between her lips s her to drool all over the crotch of Ashleys girdle! Even after all this, the two supermodels are still not deterred from posing for Darlas ultra-hip magazine, so Lorelei binds them both on the bed, drips hot wax across their lovely torsos, then s a vibrator against Ashleys pussy until she cries out in orgasm!
Little Loreleis in for some big trouble, though, because Darla has just returned to the studio! She frog-ties her errant secretary on the studio bed and leaves her at the mercy of her two former captives...who fondle and tease her and her body to a genuine climax of her own!
When Darla returns, Lorelei finally confesses her secret ambition to model and soon Darla and her photographer are snapping photos as Ashley, Eve and Lorelei all struggle together in three full-nude, elbows-together hogties! Looks like Loreleis secret dream has finally come true!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 740.2 MB

Download Loreleis Secret

Single Tail

Single Tail
a75e390f560645440d16018b00a2f95a.jpg

Kinky Ponygirl has made a few visits over the years to The House of Gord. In this update you can watch how Gord...

Duration: 25:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1696kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Single Tail

Two slave torture

Two slave torture
708e66aa75169285931d2bbc9a75b845.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

outdoor extreme bondage humilation action, beauty slaves. enjoy!

Duration: 1:05:18
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 974.7 MB

Download Two slave torture

Slave Training

Slave Training
bae6712b929e5e26f0b392c33a653956.jpg

Misti Dawn is a cut little geek girl who loves to explore her wild fetish side. She is making a return to MISSogynys playroom for discipline and lezdom slave training. The video gives you a great look at her natural breasts and fiery red hair along with her bubble butt and array of sexy tattoos. Misti is tattooed all over in the New "Old School" style, and she shows off her innocence with a sacred heart emblazoned across her chest. Mistress MISSogyny starts training Misti by spanking her plump ass with a leather strap and then punishing her with a calisthenics routine. Misti must count off the squats, pushups and lunges before Mistress increases the intensity, zapping her with a cattle prod and then clamping her tits in a vise and then whipping her defenceless body with a flogger. Misti gets even more pain when MISSogyny clamps pincers onto her labia and starts twisting them to reduce her red haired slave to screaming in agony.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Slave Training

Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams

Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams
42eb5e73de406532e75fd38eef28d1f7.jpg

Studio: Hardtied

It first it may be confusing for Cheyenne Jewel. She knows she should be afraid of Claire Adams but she cannot help but be aroused. She knows better than to think Claire cares about her. She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel In Denial Cheyenne Jewel Claire Adams

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 3 - HD 720p

92e6e7c960b1d147eddbd27695b42131.jpg

Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 3 - HD 720p

92e6e7c960b1d147eddbd27695b42131.jpg

Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Bondage Usa part 9

Bondage Usa part 9
a013cba763e17c9e94268c53b3d47063.jpg

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 9

Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

0ddceb98a8a71a0eb7f8d1d57ae17243.jpg

Studio: Fetishnetwork\SexualDisgrace

There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps

File size: 620.7 MB

Download Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

0ddceb98a8a71a0eb7f8d1d57ae17243.jpg

There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps

File size: 620.7 MB

Download Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master

Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master
97de98ee3a87a24636d310f6f30d65a4.jpg

Studio: Hardtied

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Barn Whore Rain Degrey Master

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 2 - HD 720p

ae6147caf1e705d479275ef6dc306e5b.jpg

Adara gets no reprieve from the cruel gags. As soon as the last one comes out, another is going in. This time 2 pairs of colorful panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape. More rope adds to the strictness of her bondage. A chest harness is applied, as well as ropes around her arms. Another rope from her chest harness runs under her crotchrope and pulls it even tighter. Her gag is then removed, but she is immediately re-gagged with a large red ballgag. More ropes are the applied. A rope is tied to her bound crossed ankles and then tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. It is then tied off to a rung on the front of the chair. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Adara sits and endures her bondage as drool escapes from around her gag.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 2 - HD 720p

ae6147caf1e705d479275ef6dc306e5b.jpg

Adara gets no reprieve from the cruel gags. As soon as the last one comes out, another is going in. This time 2 pairs of colorful panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape. More rope adds to the strictness of her bondage. A chest harness is applied, as well as ropes around her arms. Another rope from her chest harness runs under her crotchrope and pulls it even tighter. Her gag is then removed, but she is immediately re-gagged with a large red ballgag. More ropes are the applied. A rope is tied to her bound crossed ankles and then tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. It is then tied off to a rung on the front of the chair. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Adara sits and endures her bondage as drool escapes from around her gag.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Harmony Concepts part 48

Harmony Concepts part 48
3f4d764bfbb3f9bbed1da5db9aaa0922.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Genres: Bondage, Stocking, Ball gag

The sparks fly when two ambitious newspaper reporters (Darla and Amber) with a longstanding rivalry compete for the same story. But a strange twist of fate leaves them both bound, gagged and helpless! Enter a mysterious masked stranger, who spirits them away and promises the scoop of a lifetime if they'll agree to play his bizarre game. But their consensual captor has his own hidden agenda...

Duration: 1:18:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 635.6 MB

Download Harmony Concepts part 48

Harmony Concepts part 48

Harmony Concepts part 48
3f4d764bfbb3f9bbed1da5db9aaa0922.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Genres: Bondage, Stocking, Ball gag

The sparks fly when two ambitious newspaper reporters (Darla and Amber) with a longstanding rivalry compete for the same story. But a strange twist of fate leaves them both bound, gagged and helpless! Enter a mysterious masked stranger, who spirits them away and promises the scoop of a lifetime if they'll agree to play his bizarre game. But their consensual captor has his own hidden agenda...

Duration: 1:18:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 635.6 MB

Download Harmony Concepts part 48

Tori & Aria Tied Up and Punished

Tori & Aria Tied Up and Punished
5e28ef5f815d3327dc267bf350ea3526.jpg

Mistress MISSogyny is extremely fond of playing favourites when she has two girls in her device bondage dungeon, and Tori Lux has subbed for Mistress solo on a number of occasions and she falsely assumed that she might be shown a little mercy as teachers pet in this session with Aria Aspen. And that assumption allowed Mistress MISSogyny an opportunity to toy with Tori even more than usual in the dungeon. The sluts are both led to the chamber and they endure hard corporal punishment -- MISSogyny uses her favourite leather strap to punish their asses and give them a hot glistening shine. The girls are then laid out on the exam table and their legs are frog-tied -- knees bent, ankles secured to the thigh with a tight leather belt. Then their wrists are chained above their heads and they are gagged. MISSogyny lords over them, whipping their tender helpless pussies, making each of the agonized twats spit out their please of submission and everlasting devotion.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Tori & Aria Tied Up and Punished

18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker

18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker
7ef68761d5167bca11a6e0b948da6c3e.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Fresh faced newbie Paisley Parker is 18 years old and just getting started. What better place for this all natural girl next door to get started then at Sexuallybroken? Consider today a rite of passage. If this starlet can get though today, everything else will be a walk in the park. This is porn star throat training at its finest.
Our eighteen year old is bound down with belts on her knees with her arms cranked up over her head with her mouth hole at perfect fucking height. A vibrator is bolted down between her cranked open legs. A blindfold is the finishing touch. The blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing Paisleys world to pure sensation. Time for some Sexuallybroken throat training my dear.
One after another, two rock hard cocks walk right up to that face pussy and make full use of it. Paisley is given no time to get on top of it, no time to adapt. This is her new world, she might as well get used to get. Her mouth is made for fucking. The drool pours out and she gags delightfully as the huge cock tattoos its initials on her tonsils. We rip off the blindfold so that we can see those big eyes watering and continue the training.
All the while, the vibrator is ripping multiple orgasms out of her bound pussy. It is a very hard multi task in this situation. We dont care. Poor Paisley must try and suck dick as orgasm after orgasm washes over her body. By the time we are done, our starlet is a twitching puddle of flesh. This was a trial by fire. After surviving us, she is now ready for other sites. Go forth and porn Paisley Parker!

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download 18 Year Old Newbie Paisley Parker

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 1 - HD 720p
352048971f29a3e7b3175f30acd58eaf.jpg

A full roll of medical gauze is roughly stuffed in Adara's mouth. She is seated nude and bound to a chair with her wrists behind her back. The gauze is held by a full roll of microfoam tape. I then cross and bind her ankles. I slide a wooden bar through opening at the back of her chair. Her thighs are roped and then pulled tight and tied off to the ends of the bar, pulling her thighs apart. Next she is cleave gagged with a thin ace bandage. Then a full roll of vet wrap is added on top. Then many wraps of white electrical tape. This is a tight and uncomfortable gag. I continue wrapping the tape under her chin and basically all over her face. I add a tight crotchrope to Adara's bondage. I then remove her gag.

Duration: 16:59

File size: 762.8 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Female Self Bondage part 6

11356c31d0ab7c43596f59681041c0ab.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Jenny then secures the hook of a hoist onto the rope around her waist then padlocks her wrist cuffs to a chain and lies down on her back with her knees bent so her feet are facing towards her head. With a remote control Jenny operates electric winches that pull tight her ankle ropes then pulls her wrist in the opposite direction.

Download Female Self Bondage part 6

11356c31d0ab7c43596f59681041c0ab.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Jenny then secures the hook of a hoist onto the rope around her waist then padlocks her wrist cuffs to a chain and lies down on her back with her knees bent so her feet are facing towards her head. With a remote control Jenny operates electric winches that pull tight her ankle ropes then pulls her wrist in the opposite direction.

Download Female Self Bondage part 6

21 y.o. Dayana. Oriental secretary training. .

21 y.o. Dayana. Oriental secretary training. .
9adbd57d80614f3456e593fd9290bd13.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Medical Fetish, Speculum, Discipline, Domination

Dayana dutifully undresses and inserts some things in her holes.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2473kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download 21 y.o. Dayana. Oriental secretary training. .

Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock
845f1fe96422a929ef94957773cf3301.jpg

Beautiful slave tries his hand at extreme BDSM.I beg to hurt me. Grant that I screamed with delight. I wish my ass was numb from the pain and shock. Show me a real slap!

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2869kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 502.0 MB

Download Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd
3a80c96b807e4ebd9924aa2af87f20ff.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Lorna is a vocal little thing when it comes to playtime with PD. There is a constant string of moans and sharp cries as he goes about working her over. Whenever he strikes her she yelps like a . When his hands slip between her legs she struggles and whimpers. As he pokes and prods she pants and prays. Her bondage is unyielding, though. The only way she is going anywhere is it is what he wants.

Duration: 47:29

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd
3a80c96b807e4ebd9924aa2af87f20ff.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Lorna is a vocal little thing when it comes to playtime with PD. There is a constant string of moans and sharp cries as he goes about working her over. Whenever he strikes her she yelps like a . When his hands slip between her legs she struggles and whimpers. As he pokes and prods she pants and prays. Her bondage is unyielding, though. The only way she is going anywhere is it is what he wants.

Duration: 47:29

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Lorna Gets Loud Lorna Pd

Back