Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm
1ccd832f036ba1613d5ed210dcd7ee74.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Video language: English

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Screaming Soul Crushing Unwanted Orgasms - Sebrina - Full HD 1080p

e6670e6af0284add3d1fba8d24906e2e.jpg

A beautiful girl sits cruelly bound to a chair, her elbows are wrenched back and the gag is causing insane amounts of slobbery drool to soak Sebrina's body and the chair seat but that's the least of her worries. A powerful vibe is jammed hard against her clit and taped to the chair and what follows is exactly why they are called "made orgasms", this girl is driven to one unwanted orgasm after another and she screams in pain/pleasure as she endures what she hates! This is as real as it gets folks!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

Download Screaming Soul Crushing Unwanted Orgasms - Sebrina - Full HD 1080p

e6670e6af0284add3d1fba8d24906e2e.jpg

A beautiful girl sits cruelly bound to a chair, her elbows are wrenched back and the gag is causing insane amounts of slobbery drool to soak Sebrina's body and the chair seat but that's the least of her worries. A powerful vibe is jammed hard against her clit and taped to the chair and what follows is exactly why they are called "made orgasms", this girl is driven to one unwanted orgasm after another and she screams in pain/pleasure as she endures what she hates! This is as real as it gets folks!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

Download Screaming Soul Crushing Unwanted Orgasms - Sebrina - Full HD 1080p

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm
1ccd832f036ba1613d5ed210dcd7ee74.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Real Amateur Submission and Torture part 4

Real Amateur Submission and Torture part 4
5fec39469b8ac13bded8927a1c0d6bfc.jpg

Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, Enema, No Sex,BDSM, Torture, Rope, Suspension

She has been out clubbing this evening. Now she is home, dressed in skin tight, shiny pants and a tight blouse. She is careening down the hallway. Clearly Tipsy. I know it because I just saw her take a swing off a bottle. As she stumbles down the hall she doesn't even see me. When she makes it to the bed she just lies down and , heels still on, bottle still in hand and her legs spread.

Total size: 497.0 MB in 10 files.

Download Real Amateur Submission and Torture part 4

Scream And Squirt

Scream And Squirt
cf54a253c2d2ae352e19870357997215.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet shows Nyx the ropes as she sets out to make her cum without mercy. Her vibrator is pressed firmly into Nyx's pussy as she makes her victim cum over and over while Nyx screams at the top of her lungs. Unable to wiggle free of the vibrator's touch, Nyx continues to cum uncontrollably, all the while soaking herself with each new, unrelenting orgasm. This clip showcases Scarlet's merciless demeanor as she never gives her prisoner a moment's rest. Cold and calculating, she demands as many orgasms as her victim can suffer.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7711kbps

File size: 506.9 MB

Download Scream And Squirt

Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole
4025ed82323496a2b5e8e82a18eb4d5e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fetishnetwork\SexualDisgrace
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. His slave and anal sex training is difficult to endure. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained me down on top of a tormenting sybian. The twirling cock and rapid vibration kept my entire body tense, causing orgasm after orgasm. I've never cummed so much in my life before. His dick deep down my throat only helped to make me cum, spit oozing off my face. But he wanted my asshole again. He chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat, pussy and asshole, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me to swallow. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my asshole. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I should run away, but his cum tasted so good. I want more.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 661.9 MB

Download Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi
7c4aca728f80b8e4d382c1774086d40e.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Big breasted Bella Rossi is built to fuck. Booming boobs, bountiful butt, pierced pussy and a mouth that craves the cock. We cant get enough of this one and today we have a special treat just for her. The hand cans are brutal and unforgiving-metal restraints that completely immobilize. Once you are in them, there is no getting out unless we let you out. And we are not letting Bella out until we have had our fill of her holes.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Bella Rossi

Sadie To Lick Her Tied Girls Pussy! - Full HD 1080p

8c56b160980dc2e3f87434b3b873d1aa.jpg

The bondage nightmare for innocent Sadie and her Bailey has gone long into the afternoon and their captor still isn't done with the two terrified women. They've been made to deeply kiss each other among other perverted things, Bailey has tasted her girl pussy and now it's time for the reverse, after positioning them Sadie lays between her splayed thighs and licks the sweet pussy in her face as their sadistic captor watches with glee!

Duration: 4:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5347kbps

File size: 200.1 MB

Download Sadie To Lick Her Tied Girls Pussy! - Full HD 1080p

8c56b160980dc2e3f87434b3b873d1aa.jpg

The bondage nightmare for innocent Sadie and her Bailey has gone long into the afternoon and their captor still isn't done with the two terrified women. They've been made to deeply kiss each other among other perverted things, Bailey has tasted her girl pussy and now it's time for the reverse, after positioning them Sadie lays between her splayed thighs and licks the sweet pussy in her face as their sadistic captor watches with glee!

Duration: 4:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5347kbps

File size: 200.1 MB

Download Sadie To Lick Her Tied Girls Pussy! - Full HD 1080p

American Punishment Collections part 3

American Punishment Collections part 3
dd4201564c33f114340bb91e249a09c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Humilation

In our latest compilation we include "Painful Probation" about a probation officer that finds that her wards have not been following the prescribed methods of behavior. So she must take matters into her own hands! In "Spanking Big E" we not only have spanking and caning but also a session of controlled enema. This may be just to your liking! In "Doctor Knows Best" Erzebet is a renowned discipline therapist. Her first two encounters this day include Noile and Samara. Their bottoms are soon reddened by her use of the cane and paddle.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

Download American Punishment Collections part 3

Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

12961e7877fde3115c3398946115fa78.jpg

This session was rough. I couldn't believe how sore I was when he finally let me go. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never begged for so much cock before. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He took me from behind, making me take it like a bitch in heat. He'd slam me on the ground and threw me into whatever position he wanted. I loved when he made me sit on his cock, taking every inch down to his balls, and ride him like the stud he is. He kept plunging his dick into me further, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it when he does this to me. Why? This isn't normal. Is it? Honestly, I don't even question it when he cums on my face. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 578.9 MB

Download Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

12961e7877fde3115c3398946115fa78.jpg

This session was rough. I couldn't believe how sore I was when he finally let me go. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never begged for so much cock before. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He took me from behind, making me take it like a bitch in heat. He'd slam me on the ground and threw me into whatever position he wanted. I loved when he made me sit on his cock, taking every inch down to his balls, and ride him like the stud he is. He kept plunging his dick into me further, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it when he does this to me. Why? This isn't normal. Is it? Honestly, I don't even question it when he cums on my face. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 578.9 MB

Download Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

Tiny Asian Asia Zo In Her 1St Bondage Shoot

Tiny Asian Asia Zo In Her 1St Bondage Shoot
87482e1d9ba1c1789c1e407c58f3740c.jpg

They dont get much more compact than Asia Zo. This tiny toy clocks in at 411 and under 100 pounds. She honestly looks too tiny to take the dick we are going to be dishing out today. Lucky for us all, looks can be deceiving. This Asian stunner can take it by the truckload and after 6 years in the industry has chosen to do her very first bondage scene with us.
Time to show Asia how we do things, Sexuallybroken style. Bound with belts in a classic fuck me position with her tiny toes pointed up towards the ceiling, both ends of our fuckdoll are wide open for access. She has never been so immobilized in her entire life. This is what bondage is. Judging by how wet our toy gets, helpless is something that works very well for her.
We simply walk right up and stick 10 inches of dick into 411 feet of Asian spinner. Mouth and pussy both, tag teaming down as her eyes go glassy and her face so slack. Asia just simply dissolves into a squirting cumming gasping blissed out bag of holes. This is what a bondage newbie looks like as they get hooked right before your very eyes.
The brutal deepthroat and rough fucking continue until Asia can no longer recall her name and is twitching under a layer of her own cum. Something tell us that even though this was Asias very bondage shoot, it most certainly will not be her last. We love breaking in the newbies.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

Download Tiny Asian Asia Zo In Her 1St Bondage Shoot

Be Tickled Or To Cum! - Wenona - Full HD 1080p

9fc29f1e85ce8f3d8de9f90176a5212e.jpg

As fetish star Wenona writhes in gloriously naked bondage her body is totally vulnerable and makes for incredible eye candy, suddenly the Badman walks over and starts to tease her with tickling, something she Hates and she thrashes desperately to avoid his probing fingers! Wenona is then given a choice.. continue to be tickled or submit to vibed orgasms and it was an easy choice. She'd rather cum! What follows is as sexy as it gets, the tied babe grinds her hips against the toy, groans erotically into her gag and ...well.....you can figure out the rest.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 314.3 MB

Download Be Tickled Or To Cum! - Wenona - Full HD 1080p

9fc29f1e85ce8f3d8de9f90176a5212e.jpg

As fetish star Wenona writhes in gloriously naked bondage her body is totally vulnerable and makes for incredible eye candy, suddenly the Badman walks over and starts to tease her with tickling, something she Hates and she thrashes desperately to avoid his probing fingers! Wenona is then given a choice.. continue to be tickled or submit to vibed orgasms and it was an easy choice. She'd rather cum! What follows is as sexy as it gets, the tied babe grinds her hips against the toy, groans erotically into her gag and ...well.....you can figure out the rest.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 314.3 MB

Download Be Tickled Or To Cum! - Wenona - Full HD 1080p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1
b0b703e8dec958a858ab5f6f32d35ec3.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

d1702bdae1796aa4f925185371dbdea5.jpg

I woke up on the bare bed again, my wrists tied behind my back with tight leather cuffs. My legs were restrained as well. I wasn't going anywhere. Master came in. I heard his footsteps. Hearing him approach got my pussy so wet. I was excited to take his cock, prove that I'm a good slave and need no further training. He slaps me around before making me take his cock deep down my throat, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with more gagging. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. The more I moan, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

d1702bdae1796aa4f925185371dbdea5.jpg

I woke up on the bare bed again, my wrists tied behind my back with tight leather cuffs. My legs were restrained as well. I wasn't going anywhere. Master came in. I heard his footsteps. Hearing him approach got my pussy so wet. I was excited to take his cock, prove that I'm a good slave and need no further training. He slaps me around before making me take his cock deep down my throat, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with more gagging. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. The more I moan, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

Tape Bound Hell! - Lexy Mae - Full HD 1080p

6efe4086bb154c3ca9b02403b95b779b.jpg

Make no mistake, Lexy Mae absolutely hates being bound with tape so of course that's exactly what she endures and when I say endures you can take that to the bank! Electrical tape is wrapped insanely tight from her wrists all the way up her forearms to her elbows and you can see her skin bulge around that tape, and when an enormous ball gag is strapped in her mouth Lexy is in bound hell from which she could never escape!

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 300.1 MB

Download Tape Bound Hell! - Lexy Mae - Full HD 1080p

6efe4086bb154c3ca9b02403b95b779b.jpg

Make no mistake, Lexy Mae absolutely hates being bound with tape so of course that's exactly what she endures and when I say endures you can take that to the bank! Electrical tape is wrapped insanely tight from her wrists all the way up her forearms to her elbows and you can see her skin bulge around that tape, and when an enormous ball gag is strapped in her mouth Lexy is in bound hell from which she could never escape!

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 300.1 MB

Download Tape Bound Hell! - Lexy Mae - Full HD 1080p

Nikki Austin

Nikki Austin
a03e2117c2c8299c3fd87a3a24432077.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Milf nikki austin outdoor bondage an dhumilation action. watch!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 976.1 MB

Download Nikki Austin

Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

55afb79aff8705694edfa64ed0bd166a.jpg

I can't deny how good it felt to be dominated by such a man. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick stretching my mouth open, rubbing my g-spot raw, his dick pushing in far past it. He even fucked my asshole, making me rethink anal sex all together. My asshole was so tight before he used me. He tied me to an old dirty crate on my back, legs high up in the air. I could only imagine what was in store for me. I didn't see him come in this time. I was aware he entered the room from his sudden penetration. He felt bigger in me every time his dick went in. I could feel my pussy widen as fucked me rough. He turned me over, lubed up my asshole and plunged his dick in. He didn't care if I was begging for him to go slow. He doesn't like me telling him what to do. I have so much more slave training to do. All I could do was take it and try not to cum until I was given permission. I was in the perfect position for him to do whatever he wanted with me. All I wanted was to taste his cum. The entire time I was hoping for it.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

55afb79aff8705694edfa64ed0bd166a.jpg

I can't deny how good it felt to be dominated by such a man. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick stretching my mouth open, rubbing my g-spot raw, his dick pushing in far past it. He even fucked my asshole, making me rethink anal sex all together. My asshole was so tight before he used me. He tied me to an old dirty crate on my back, legs high up in the air. I could only imagine what was in store for me. I didn't see him come in this time. I was aware he entered the room from his sudden penetration. He felt bigger in me every time his dick went in. I could feel my pussy widen as fucked me rough. He turned me over, lubed up my asshole and plunged his dick in. He didn't care if I was begging for him to go slow. He doesn't like me telling him what to do. I have so much more slave training to do. All I could do was take it and try not to cum until I was given permission. I was in the perfect position for him to do whatever he wanted with me. All I wanted was to taste his cum. The entire time I was hoping for it.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

Krissy Lynns Booming Breasts And Butt Straightjacketed

Krissy Lynns Booming Breasts And Butt Straightjacketed
77be1762375feaa00752da21358c1f68.jpg

Today is a training day, pure and simple. Krissy Lynn brings her booming boobs and phat ass to the table, along with a set of eager holes and we bring two hard cocks, Time to put this porn star though her paces and see if she has what it takes to hang on the Sexuallybroken stage.
Bound in a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom that perfectly displays those epic tits, our restrained porn star awaits her fate. She languishes on our well used fuck bed, her arms buckled down and out of the way, her holes wide open and ready for use. And use them we do.
In a relentless and punishing dickdown, both cocks run a train on her pussy and mouth, never letting up or slowing down as our starlet is ragdoll fucked all over the bed. The dick trains out her mouth hole, leaving Krissy dazed and gasping as she cums all over the cock.
The straightjacket keeps her firmly in place, and we use our porn star until she is drained and twitching. She is reduced to a busty bag of holes that keeps cock warm. This is her true purpose and she is damn good at it. Always a pleasure Krissy.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps

File size: 967.3 MB

Download Krissy Lynns Booming Breasts And Butt Straightjacketed

Hogtied Girl Desperation! - Lexi and Sebrina - Full HD 1080p

Hogtied Girl Desperation! - Lexi and Sebrina - Full HD 1080p
c2099e408ca9a2aa3623078027d4dbf8.jpg

As you've seen in the previous 3 chapters sexy Sebrina and Lexi were made to do unspeakable sex acts with each other by their perverted captor and when he finally made his getaway the two women were left hogtied and desperate. This entire video documents their incredible efforts as they try and get free, it's a brutal, agonizing journey, their hands are numb and hurt badly yet they must try because otherwise it might be days before someone discovers their bound bodies.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 268.8 MB

Download Hogtied Girl Desperation! - Lexi and Sebrina - Full HD 1080p

Pony Girl part 5

Pony Girl part 5
2ae8ec349ab39b182a03e992c0456de6.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Training At The Ranch, pony girls slave extreme humilation action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 543.7 MB

Download Pony Girl part 5

Another Lesson Learned

Another Lesson Learned
ce800fdc80b1f4d21400b3fd3668d04b.jpg

Marie McCray is back. Her next lesson to learn is that MISSogyny and Mistress Indigo hold grudges. They are still annoyed she showed up late the last session. To make matters worse, Marie showed up with marks and bruises, not caused by our Mistresses. They waste no time in placing Marie in a bondage device and mark her ass with the only brand she will serve: . MISSogyny leaves Marie in the hands of Mistress Indigo. Right away, Mistress Indigo puts Marie through a vocabulary flogging. For every word she spells wrong, the worse her flogging will be. Mistress sinks her fingers deep inside her slaves pussy, bringing her slave to the verge of cumming. Mistress has more planned for her slave. As a reward, Mistress shoves a thick dildo down her slave's pussy. To make things a bit more interesting, Mistress straps the dildo to her boot and fucks her slave until she begs to cum. Mistress Indigo surely makes her beg.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2987kbps

File size: 321.7 MB

Download Another Lesson Learned

Epic Bondage Squirtfest!! Savannah Fox Roughly Fucked

Epic Bondage Squirtfest!! Savannah Fox Roughly Fucked
ade0edb730bca53a35af69c4b0122c7f.jpg

Savannah Fox is the stuff dreams are made of. Toned, curly red hair. perky natural tits and a pussy that is wet enough to water gardens. Savannah is a non stop squirter that never runs dry and actually has to keep a stack of towels by her bed at all times. We are about to find out exactly why that is.
Bound on her back in a classic fuck me position with her toes pointed to the ceiling and her holes wide open, Savannah is completely exposed and ready for business. We simply walk up and give her the business. Hard cock introduced directly into the pussy balls deep. One after the other the dicks tag team her cunt, and in short order Savannah is doing her best impersonation of a sprinkler.
She cums so hard and fast and fiercely that before long we are slipping in the huge puddle in front of her bound pussy. Each stroke of the dick adds to the ever growing puddle as Savannahs pussy goes off like fireworks. We catch handfuls of her cum and throw it in her face. The addition of a vibrator makes a lake appear.
We mop up the lake and head out for lunch, turning off the lights and leaving our bound fucktoy languishing in her restraints. We will be back when we get thirsty.

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6742kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 738.1 MB

Download Epic Bondage Squirtfest!! Savannah Fox Roughly Fucked

Back