Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Swedish Beauty Anna

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Paige finished editing for the site and i needed to check her work. well, why would i want a sexy bondage model just sitting around while i check her work? why not strip her, tie her spread nude with the wand strategically placed to take her slowly to orgasm and let her squirm while i work? when i find a mistake i cum in and whip her. nothing but fun in the workplace here at tbc...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Swedish Beauty Anna

Anna Customn

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Anna Customn

Tanyas Bondage Audition

Studio: Jayedwards

As we open we find that busty, blonde Tanya has come to Jay seeking work as a model. After perusing some photos of his work she tells him that she thinks she can handle his strict style. Well, thats all well and good, but before Jay will put her in an actual video she must pass an audition to see if she really can take it. The audition starts off simply enough with Jay binding Tanyas ultra-shapely form atop a tall stool. Shes a little surprised at how tight the ropes are, but gamely carries on even when Jay puts clips on her nipples and stuffs a big ballgag into her mouth. Unfortunately for Tanya, the audition process is just beginning. Soon Jay has her stripped down and wound up into several controlling bondages--and she doesnt seem to mind one bit. As a matter of fact, she seems to really enjoy her day of submission to Jay! This is a rare performance from Tanya as she does not normally do malefemale interaction. Totally nude, she is fondled and manhandled -- you may never see her in this type of situation again. Following the story we are treated to five interactive scenes of pretty, dark-haired Chelsea in fetishy lingerie and super-secure bondage! Fat gags fill her mouth, nipple clamps bite at her flesh, a whip is taken to her lovely ass and she begs for more.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:16
Video: 360x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download Tanyas Bondage Audition

Redheaded Milf Veronica Avluv

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Legendary MILF Veronica Avluv is back and better then ever. Now a stunning redhead, this big breasted slut looks like she needs the Sexuallybroken experience, and she needs it bad. Lucky for her, we are the generous type and can give her exactly what she craves.
Restrained in a classic fuck me position with her tightly bound breasts and toes pointed up to the ceiling, Veronicas pussy makes a perfect tempting target. She is so firmly restrained she can not even wiggle. Her legs are spread wide open and that pink bullseye calls us home. We warm it up a little with a vibrator and her hair trigger pussy trips almost instantly as an orgasm washes over her bound body. Enough foreplay. Time for the main course.
We step up and sink home balls deep. The strict position keeps Veronica splayed wide open and we own every inch of that cunt, she can no escape the dick. She cums again, hard. This nympho can not help herself. She is an orgasm addict. The rougher and harder we fucker her, the wetter she gets. The relentless pounding does the trick as Veronica drifts into sexual subspace. This is the look of a happy whore.
The cherry on top is the multiple squirting orgasms we pull out of that well fucked pussy. Using our reliable fingerblasting technique, we make this MILF cum yet again as she gushes a massive messy squirting orgasm. By the time we are done with her, Veronica is an undone mess of cum covered flesh. She lolls in her restraints, too cum to even get her eyes uncrossed. THAT is how you sexually break a slut.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7257kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Redheaded Milf Veronica Avluv

Salem - Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black and London River

The grass, the trees, the pond, the dove. We come together to celebrate love. To cast out the anger, the fear, and the strife. We come here to celebrate life. Evil threatens and conspires to break.
The love and the life we struggle to make. It claws at our bodies and tears at our minds. With metal and wood our souls it binds. Suffering comes and suffering goes. When it will stop nobody knows. We scream, we cry. We fight and we beg. The life we knew is gone for good. Our minds are cracked and stiff as wood. These demons played to their hearts content. Until our minds and bodies were bent. Salem witches meet a bdsm master

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 45:44
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 808.3 MB

Download Salem - Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black and London River

Anna jj customn part 17

Release Year: 2016

I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here.

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Anna jj customn part 17

Lila Katt

Studio: Topgrl

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her hearts content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain. When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet havent had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isnt finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest. Being made to cum over and over isnt the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lilas sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fucked with makes her pussy so wet that Dee cant help but fuck it again, this time with a pogo-dick. Lila is such a slut; when Dee pulls it out she whimpers for more.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Lila Katt

Tiny Amber Rayne Takes On Massive 10 Inch

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you dont coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more. She is a sexual champion.
Today we are wedging our anal queen into a wooden wall, face sticking out on one side and ass sticking out on the other. The wall assures that she can not see what is happening on the other end of her. She is just a perfect flawless ass hanging out, waiting to be used. Anyone could just walk right up and use whatever hole they wished. Which is exactly what we do. Mouthhole on one end, ass and pussyhole on the other. Two different dicks, three different holes. We love options around here.
We slide up in and own every inch of her pink flesh. Amber gasps in pleasure as both ends are stuffed to the hilt. Balls deep down the throat, balls deep up the ass. She sucks dick as well as she does anal, and makes the cock disappear like a magician with a rabbit. Drool and deep back of the throat spit slide out of her facepussy as the dick slides in. Amber is brutally Chinese finger trapped by massive cock. The relentless pounding is merciless and effective and she starts to sink into sexual subspace.
You can see the shift. The moans, the multiple orgasms as the vibrator grinds away, the cock lodged deeply in her pussy, the not knowing what hole is getting fucked next, the bondage, all combine to break Amber down into a grinning, sex-dazed zombie. We fingerblast a few more orgasms out of her dripping wet hole. Both ends of this slut are soaked and sticky. Amber dangles in the wall, face hanging upside down and coated with her own juices, a huge smile dancing across her face. This one is a trooper, no doubt about it...

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download Tiny Amber Rayne Takes On Massive 10 Inch

Bondage Jewel - Cheyenne Jewel - Full HD 1080p

Cheyenne is so fucking toned and hot. Watching her muscular body fight against the ropes as she struggles to get away from the vibe is amazing. The vibe continues to make her pussy come until it becomes agonizing, yet we don't stop.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 266.6 MB

Download Bondage Jewel - Cheyenne Jewel - Full HD 1080p

Busty Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Guys are watching the league game and Ivan, the butler, headed out for some snacks. He came back with a superb busty punk girl and tied her up to please the master of the house. Charlie fucked the tied beauty into all orifices and squeezed out every last drop of her pussy juice. When the lights went out, the rest of the family jumped the girl and the hell broke loose. Damien tortured her jugs and brutally fucked her anal. The crazy Suzan mixed for the a milkshake in the girl's ass. It was a complete massacre of a tied punk. Anyway, got milk?

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4508kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 820.3 MB

Download Busty Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Usa part 10

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

This video concludes with two bondage vignettes of pretty newcomer Traci Prince, strictly bound and thickly gagged

Duration: 1:14:26
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 785kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 10

Nyxon balltie

Release Year: 2015

I discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Nyxon balltie

No Means No

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Pesty Real Estate agent Sharon shows up on Jay Edwards doorstep trying to strong-arm him into selling but hes not interested. The aggressive agent wont take no for an answer and shoves her way in to take a look around his place. Bad move, girlie; Jay Edwards doesnt take kindly to nosy intruders! Before she knows whats what, Jay has Sharon firmly in hand. She struggles in disbelief as he begins wrapping her body in rope. Let me go now and I wont call the police! she warns. What a joke. This rotten realtor is going to get the attitude adjustment she so richly deserves! Stripped down to first her bra and panties, then to just her stockings and heels, Sharon receives several tight ropings from her new owner. Shes also whipped thoroughly on her hips, pussy and tits, then soundly spanked on the ass with a leather slapper. By the time we find her bound kneeling and plug-gagged on a tall stool, shes lost most of her bitchy behavior, but she still seems to think shes calling the shots. Ill do anything to make this sale, she purrs, before Jay shoves a huge wad of cloth into her mouth and seals it in with white med-wrap. Maybe a taut spread-eagle tie on the bed will quench that money-lust of hers! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, long-legged Morgan! First we find her in sapphire blue lace lingerie, then shes in nothing but high heels and opera gloves as Jay works his magic on her body

Duration: 1:29:25
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 290.6 MB

Download No Means No

Keepin It Real Selma Sins

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

Cute little Selma walked in the studio looking so adorable, I hardly wasted any time...After a short discussion, I tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her...I led her into the dungeon on a leashed collar...then I go about my business...undressing her, groping her...I hang her upside down by her ankles...a bit of a surpirse for our newbie, but she hangs tough...and thats how the day goes for Selma...just trying to endure what I prepare for her...her pussy gets warm and wet when shes tied up...Selma finds herself enjoying her helplessness...This is Selmas first bondage shoot and everything you see is her first time doing it...Instead of using a safe word, I asked Selma to beg for release when she needed it...to beg for mercy...she does a fine job of belting out the pleas when I put on the preasure...I found this very entertaining...I hope you enjoy.

Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Keepin It Real Selma Sins

Charlotte Spread Eagle - Charlotte Cross - Full HD 1080p

Charlotte and her amazing curvy body is tied down in a traditional spread eagle. The vibe comes on and she begins to squirm as it buzzes her pussy. She fights and struggles to get away, but to no avail. The vibe has her cumming uncontrollably, which is just the way we like it.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3850kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Charlotte Spread Eagle - Charlotte Cross - Full HD 1080p

Dear Diary - I Want To Be Fucked, Hard - Lily Rader and Bruno Dickemz

Lily wrote some pretty personal thoughts in her diary - from wanting to have a threeway with a guy she met at the gym, to wanting to be tied up, choked, slapped around and abused! Luckily for Lily, her boyfriend Bruno came across her diary and saw everything she wrote. He called Lily into the room and made her his bitch - stuffing her slutty mouth with her own diary pages and spitting on her! Bruno bent Lily over his lap and cuffed her, spanked her and finger fucked her tight hole! That was followed by some choking and some rough fucking. Her boyfriend became her master and she even had to ask permission to cum! He even made her write a new page in her diary as he destroyed her from behind!

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2635kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Dear Diary - I Want To Be Fucked, Hard - Lily Rader and Bruno Dickemz

Blind Innocence

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

It doesn't take much time to figure out that something is a little different, here. When Bruce Seven sheds his cowboy hat and denim jeans, opting instead for a white coat and rubber glovers, the viewer can only guess as what lengths their imaginations will be stretched.

Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 978kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Blind Innocence

Ex-Termination

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to things to them... and for the girls too who need their mouths to be punished. Dr. Mercies got a great release from this session, and Kendra found a certain happy place as well. This one has prolonged, extreme face fucking, rough foot and dildo gagging, deep ass eating, and strict bondage that kept Kendra's head just where Dr. Mercies wanted it.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2223kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ex-Termination

Girlfriends Vol. 4

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her susy-homemaker girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina cant seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewells kinky bondage desires. Jewell ties Christina again and gets both of them off with their favorite vibe! Before long Christina is enthralled with Jewell and is excited to deliver the same treatment. Both girls are magnetized to each other and their wet, hungry pussys, so they both decide to tie themselves to each other so their faces are buried in each others crotches for a delicous pussy devouring bondage fantasy come true!

Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40

File size: 187.8 MB

Download Girlfriends Vol. 4

Writhing in Bondage rapture - Casey Calvert - Full HD 1080p

Casey Calvert is no stranger to bondage, nor is she afraid to be made to cum uncontrollably while in bondage. She is helpless on the floor with her hands stretched far above her head and her legs spread wide, exposing her pussy to the powerful vibe. She screams in rapture as the orgasms continuously pour out of her pussy.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3837kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Writhing in Bondage rapture - Casey Calvert - Full HD 1080p

Will Rocky Escape Intricate Bondage Knots? - Full HD 1080p

In a black tank top and white shorts, barefoot Rocky Emerson lays hogtied, rope bondage criss-crossing her chest and arms and binding her upper thighs together. Saliva puddles under the shiny black ball gag in her mouth. She strains and moves this way and that, her bare legs scuffling against the floor while she tries to undo the ropes. Our camera follows her closely and catches her patience and perseverance. Finally it seems the heavily tattooed brunette is making progress and she gets the rope off her thighs and the gag out of her mouth. Soon her legs are free, but her wrists and arms remain restrained. But Rocky is a hardy gal, and her nimble inked fingers reach back for the intricate knots on her back. It looks like it's only a matter of time before she's going to finally free herself completely from this tight predicament, but as the minutes pass, the outcome seems by no means certain!

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Will Rocky Escape Intricate Bondage Knots? - Full HD 1080p

camera club caning

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Classic amateur sm video, caning spanking torture slave girl. watching!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download camera club caning

Face fuck virgin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to...

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2760kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 714.9 MB

Download Face fuck virgin

Bent in Bondage with Orgasms - Nickey Huntsman - Full HD 1080p

Nickey is as cute as they come, but when you remove the clothes, and add some rope, you get the little slut that is hiding inside. She is such a dirty girl and every chance she has to let that slut out to play she does. Her arms are pulled into a strapped which keeps her bent over in a position. Nickey grinds her wet pussy against the vibe and even begins to try and fuck it back.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 209.1 MB

Download Bent in Bondage with Orgasms - Nickey Huntsman - Full HD 1080p

Inflatable Gag Testing - Lydia Black and Violet October - Full HD 1080p

Violet October puts Lydia Black into an amazing bondage face harness, joking, "You don't even look like a person anymore, this is great!" It has a gag which Violet inflates with a little bulb, as Lydia sits on the bed in her red panties and bra, with her hands restrained behind her back. With her stocking-clad legs spread wide, her panty crotch is a vulnerable target for Violet's Hitachi wand, and the blonde delights in her friend's helpless sighs and moans. Then she gives Lydia a break from the vibe to put a different but similar gag mask on Lydia, also with an inflatable dildo for her mouth. Watch Violet tenderly press her own face against Lydia's masked one as she squeezes the bulb, before laying the black-haired hottie back on the bed for more Hitachi hijinks, ramping up the speed as Lydia whimpers wide-eyed under the gag and unleashes drool which slides under the gag mask along Lydia's ivory throat!

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 505.1 MB

Download Inflatable Gag Testing - Lydia Black and Violet October - Full HD 1080p

Conjugal Visit - Charlotte Vale , HD 720p

It is a long day and there is no sign of the end when the sun goes down. Not all tools may be available in the forest, but what matters is ready to use. She was released from the cell for some reason and it didn't just look nice and punchy. The police want to use them and if they want to stay away from the deepest, darkest and dirtiest hole he can find, they will come forward

Year: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
Studio: IR
Duration: 60 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 865.7 MB

Download Conjugal Visit - Charlotte Vale , HD 720p

Half-Truths , Sybil Hawthorne

You say that you cannot serve two masters. Sybil Hawthorne thought he had found a way. Once P.D. and Claire Adams begins to make demands on her, she quickly learns something else. It is not even time to regret the lies before they start punishing them. She knows that none of them knows the meaning of the word grace. She knows that asking for it is pointless, but she can't stop the words or tears that flow from her.

Duration: 58 min

File size: 844.4 MB

Download Half-Truths , Sybil Hawthorne

Virgin Territory , Nicki Blue

Nicky Bleu. No man has ever been in her, but she wants this to change soon. She always imagined what a sadist would do to her. When she lies alone at night, dark thoughts that enter her mind arouse and awaken her. She doesn't have much experience with BDSM or Kinks in general, but she really wants to get started. For a girl who is not yet protected, she behaves as if she has suffered on duty for years.

Duration: 49 min

File size: 703.4 MB

Download Virgin Territory , Nicki Blue

Endza-Bondage Monkey Part 3

But now we will continue to enjoy it and make her suffer. In fact, we can go so far as to see if we can take this break before sending it home. Wouldn't it be fun to see how much pain, suffering and humiliation she could take before we finally let her go?

Duration: 59 min

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza-Bondage Monkey Part 3

Posted Part One , Catherine DeSade

Catherine DeSade is horrified by the look. This is a dark room with no windows and the man she sees in front of her wears a wicked grin. She wants everything to be over today. She just wants everything to end before she can no longer stand it. Torment is not only painful, it also feels cheap and used. His hands get her dirty and whenever he hurts her she wants to scream. It's like between a rock and a hard place. He wants her to call. She knows that, and part of her wants to give it to him just by praying that it will stop him. But she knows that this is simply a false hope. Nothing she can do will stop him.

Duration: 48 min

File size: 684.6 MB

Download Posted Part One , Catherine DeSade

Kay Kardia, London River - Cunty Part 1 , HD 720p

How It Works A few weeks earlier, our members spend time on the forums and discard what they have to send these girls to hell. Kay, the star of this show, can read them all and they are very ... excited. But on the day of feeding, she has no opportunity to find out what is being used against her. Even worse, since attendees can join the live chat, they can be creative and offer some things that they are not prepared for at all.

Duration: 36 min

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia, London River - Cunty Part 1 , HD 720p

Emmazing Emma

That's exactly what Emma has that no new girl can keep up with: endurance. We cannot call it indestructible because it willingly obeys but is indestructible. Check out the bruises and you can say Emma beats like no other woman. If we put a whip on it, we'll do it with enough makeup to split the skin. Small pink paths turn into bright red scars in seconds when we paint traces on her body. Acute bites even open it a little, hardly noticeable drops of juice appear from the wounds.

Year: 2016
Duration: 46 min

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Emmazing Emma

CuntFace , Calico and Damon Pierce

Chintz has a hot box that fits perfectly and fits snugly. Damon Pierce looks like a threatening presence moving around her. She can't see him, but she knows he's there. As if she felt his eyes wander over her curves and project the thoughts from his mind onto her body. She feels dirty in the hottest way. These are the same thoughts she has when she is distracted every night.

Duration: 67 min

File size: 968.4 MB

Download CuntFace , Calico and Damon Pierce

Bonnie was tired, humiliated, and

Bonnie Day got a job. After yesterday's office break, OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor job, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, locked up, and still silent, but all she had to do was finish a cut and he released it and everything would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for a second to take a nap after sleeping. If O.T. she woke the next morning, the fear in her eyes was obvious.
She seemed to need another day to think about how much she needed this job. To be a good employee and a good submissive is very similar. They have to learn to learn well, to perform assigned tasks and to penalize for their failure.
Sometimes we hold a girl up in the air to increase our feeling of helplessness. OT Bonnie spoils so much that he literally uses his slavery to get up from Earth. So you know it's effective.

Duration: 41 min

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bonnie was tired, humiliated, and

Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 2

Blonde beauty can use a good spanking. Kay also gets several options. Upon request, Matt attributes a skin defect to her breast or stomach. Of course, her breasts hurt more, but when the skin slips, she feels her caressing her nipples. An injection in the stomach is just pain. Although he probably feels a lot better than a whip. And our special way of water torture must be worse. We use this during our interrogation and she is ready to tell us everything we want to know.

Duration: 35 min

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 2

Big Girls Don't Pry

When Mandy got caught for the first time, she thought OT was going to fuck her and she was scared. When she was first detained, she was sure that he would hurt her first, but his cock would still be the worst. But when he held her like a finger on all fours and fingered himself while beating her, she realized that he wasn't going to use her that way, and, more humiliating, that's all she wants now. Loss of control, pain, humiliation, all that made her so excited.

Duration: 47 min

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Big Girls Don't Pry

Captivated , Elise Graves

Eliza Graves wants to be used. She wants to feel like she's out of control. She wants to be held, insulted, and then left. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that doesn't make it easier. P. D. leads them to a dark place in themselves, and like in his dungeon it is cold and there is no redemption.

Duration: 59 min

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Captivated , Elise Graves

Back