Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Pretty In Pink

Studio: Jayedwards

Jay carries in brunette and beautiful new model Layla over his shoulder already roped-up over her pretty pink dress. Its almost difficult for us to watch Jay slap her asscheeks and breasts so roughly. Almost. Soon her bare tits are as pink as her dress and nipple-squashers only add to her (dis)pleasure. Next, shes in a standing spreadeagle, fully nude except for her high heels and a knotted crotchrope. Ah, this is more like it! she appears to think. That is, until Jay applies those mean little clamps to her nipples and her thighs start to feel the real strain of this particular position. Maybe a gag change will take her mind off those quivering quads? Nope. In fact, Jay bends her over to make the tie even tougher! Now clad in turquoise and black lingerie, Layla is lovely as she writhes on the floor - so a tight little hogtie should get her back into discomfort-mode! Next, its a pussy-baring frogtie for lovely Layla...until Jay suspends one of her ankles and adds big black clips to her poor nipples. Time to perch this pretty little pet on a tall stool and dress her up in red: red heels, red gloves, red corset, red nipple-clips and the biggest red ballgag weve ever seen. Blonde and tanned, newcomer Sydney has curves galore. Her huge breasts alone will have you drooling but just wait until Jay goes to work on her. Perhaps she got a bit more than she bargained for with this shoot because each new rope seems to bring with it a sweet little squeal of surprise. Jay does a lot of handgagging over Sydneys ballgag, then covers it with a roll of white medwrap and hard slaps on her ass really get her yelping! Sydneys fancy lingerie can barely contain her voluminous assets and when Jay whips her lush thighs and tits, she seems almost beside herself. The next position is designed to bring out this blonde bombshells inner bondage-beast. It starts out simply enough as a nude and barefoot upright frogtie, but then Jay adds those wicked little nipple tweezers and hauls her up onto knee-point in a semi-suspension.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 528x400, XviD, 941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Pretty In Pink

Saboteur Slave Girl

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Two girls extreme rope bondage experiment SlaveGirl bondage action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

Download Saboteur Slave Girl

Jmv part 151

Genres: Bondage

Jewell Marceau thinks her date tonight is going to pamper her and spoil her with a foot massage. This time her date has other plans! Jewell unexpectedly finds herself bound, gagged, and hooded for her captors sexual amusement and monetary gain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1318kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 826.6 MB

Download Jmv part 151

Jmv part 151

Jewell Marceau thinks her date tonight is going to pamper her and spoil her with a foot massage. This time her date has other plans! Jewell unexpectedly finds herself bound, gagged, and hooded for her captors sexual amusement and monetary gain.

Download Jmv part 151

Alien Probe

Studio: Zfx Video Productions

Up and coming shipping clerk Cynthia Thorn wants two things most in life: to get a promotion from her sex freak boss and to get rid of Jasper; the clumsy new janitor who seems to barge in at all the wrong times. Cynthia doesnt like Jasper much. She thinks he is really creepy and being locked inside a lonely warehouse with him makes her skin crawl. If she knew the truth shed really be scared, because Jasper is not really a janitor. In fact, hes not even human. Cynthias worst fears are nothing compared to whats about to happen to her. She has been chosen as the bound and gagged receptical for an Alien Probe by sadistic extraterrestials bent on world conquest. The first wave of this invasion will land with one shot.
Watch beautiful warehouse clerk Cythia Crawley become the bound and gagged captive of Jasper, a demented extraterrestrial masquerading as a mild mannered janitor, (except for the large green genetic fluid spewing protruding from his abdomen), bent on a biological invasion of earth using pretty Cynthias body as an incubator. But these aliens arent as smart as they think, because their initial attempts at inseminating Cynthia are unsuccessful (they dont know about the pill)!

Duration: 1:13:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 790kbps

File size: 499.0 MB

Download Alien Probe

Three Ladies In Torment

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Tory is dressed and undressed in black lingerie, shelf bra, garter belt, heels, hose, ballgags, bit gags, cleave gags -- well, you get the picture. Shes clamped on her nipples, erotically spanked with a crop and hand, and tied very tightly in more of the famous Jay Edwards style. There are four scenes, each different and unique. Did I forget to mention the crotch ropes? Tory especially loves that bondage touch. Alyson, a petite Oriental beauty, appears pantyless and nude -- yes, there is a difference! She is gagged with a ball, tape, and an Ace bandage done on screen. Nipple clamps make Alyson moan and the crotch ropes are indeed provocative, especially the way Jay teases the viewer with the camera. Alyson has three erotic scenes; stunning in the white lace lingerie, her smooth skin seems to reach out to you. Park, a sex goddess with a determined will, is our guest for the next three scenes. She is not happy at first, but then her moans of delight tell us something different. Gags are placed in her mouth yet they seem to barely stifle this feisty wench. Jay seems to want to suspend this one, as we see Park semi-suspended while sitting and then suspended while standing -- well, not really standing because her feet never touch the floor. She twists and twirls around but she unable to touch even one toe to the floor. Nipple clips and leather straps keep her wanting more. Oh, I almost forgot...the clothespins...now wait until you see how Park likes those

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 680x520, XviD, 969kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

Download Three Ladies In Torment

Amber Rayne Rigid Hogtie

Amber tries out the Rigid Hogtie Device on her visit out to the workshop. It is a short clip but I know your all going to love it. Amber had a great time

Duration: 4:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 42.3 MB

Download Amber Rayne Rigid Hogtie

Eating Her Prey Gabi Paltrova - Dixie Comet and Gabi Paltrova - Full HD 1080p

The girl stirs, but continues to sleep-all Dixie wants is a taste of that asshole. She pulls the thong down and starts licking her pussy, spreads the ass cheeks and hungrily licks and laps the tangy, sweet asshole. Suddenly, the girl stirs again. Alarmed that she's waking up, Dixie grabs the ballgag and thrusts it into the waking girl's mouth. Dixie collars and leashes her prey as the girl becomes fully awake and realizes she's helpless in the hands of an intruder. She insists that if she does what she says, she won't hurt her. The girl has no choice but to do as she is told and with that the intruder tugs on her leash and leads her down to the living room.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 821.2 MB

Download Eating Her Prey Gabi Paltrova - Dixie Comet and Gabi Paltrova - Full HD 1080p

Jmv part 151

Download Jmv part 151

Crystal tightly tied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Ivan has been calling and texting Amiee but she is not answering. So Ivan decides to go over to her house and teach her a lesson. When Amiee lets Ivan into her house, he bends her over a chair and ties her wrist behind the back. Next Ivan ties Amiee very sexy and shapely legs together at the ankles and below the knees

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Crystal tightly tied

Hidden Canyon Ranch

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Outdoor extreme spanking and caning humilation of girls action.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1990kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

Download Hidden Canyon Ranch

The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare

She may be blonde, beautiful and stacked but Sharon has a real problem with overspending! When she arrives home with yet another armload of shopping bags, hubby Jay hits the roof! Does she think hes made of money? Throwing his credit-card-crazy lady over his shoulder, Jay carries her off to be re-trained. While hes busy tying her to a chair, she even tries to talk her way out of trouble, telling him that she actually saved him money by buying items that were on sale. What?!? Jay explains that she needs a refresher course in what a man really wants from his woman. After tying her tightly around the house a few times, Jay then moves Sharon down to the cold, dark basement for more bondage play. Over the course of her day, she endures strangling breast bondage, clothespins all over her huge tits, multiple strips of duct tape over her ballgags, Jays signature stinger-whips and a crotchrope hoisted so high you wont believe it! The buzzing vibrator that Jay finally slips under her crotchrope must provide her with some very welcome distraction! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, nude and barefoot Chanta Rose, tightly wrapped in rough Manila rope and struggling in Jays bamboo room! Chantas submission to Jay is a beautiful thing to behold - and it looks like she agrees!

Duration: 1:27:55
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 278kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare

Charlottes Web

I am sealed in a latex cat suit and a gasmask and tied down tight the the rubber padded frame for a long stay in the workshop.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1824kbps

File size: 106.2 MB

Download Charlottes Web

Worshipping Boys Cock And Ass - SlaveBC - Full HD 1080p

Normally when boy fucks my throat, he really goes at it hard and fast, but today was a bit different. He had me get down on my knees and show him my mouth before telling me to slowly inhale his cock, an inch at a time. I started with putting his cock on my lips and then taking part of it in my mouth, each time I put more in my mouth until his cock was all the way down my throat.

Duration: 26:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Worshipping Boys Cock And Ass - SlaveBC - Full HD 1080p

Super Revenge Table Tied

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Extremal rope bondage Table Tied and tits tied action. Watch!!!

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 457.3 MB

Download Super Revenge Table Tied

Gabriella's Affair

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Master Dominic Wolfe extremal home made bondage humilationof girl video.

Duration: 2:01:21
Video: 416x320, XviD, 660kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Gabriella's Affair

Lessons For Lauren

Lauren, already tightly bound and gagged, is carried in over Jays shoulder. Tanned, taut, and lingerie-clad, it appears that shell be providing Jay with an exciting afternoon! Moving his bound toy to a tall stool, Jay applies clothespins to Laurens pert nipples. She squeals in protest, but cant really do anything to ease her discomfort. Fortunately, Jay provides some distraction by removing her ballgag and kissing her deeply. Her mood improves noticeably as he sucks hungrily at her tongue! Easy there, girlie...time for a fat white trainer ballgag. Next shes tied in a kneeling Eiffel Tower position with her legs frogged. Jay kisses her again then pulls her up onto kneepoint! Lauren is next tied minimally while scantily attired in a gold satin garter ensemble. Jay completes her bondage on camera, hammering her arms in back and leashing her to the ceiling. Finally, the feisty blonde is kneeling against Jay short revolving post. She is again ungagged and when Jay enters, she complains that he has not been nice to her and that shes very uncomfortable. Wrong thing to say, honey! Soon shes grimacing at the huge wad of cloth he shoves into her mouth before sealing her gaping lips with medwrap and clamping her nipples! Next up is petite, energetic Jenna, who arrives on set slung over Jays shoulder. Her lacy white lingerie and heels hint at an innocence we doubt she relies upon. Jenna is an urgent mmmph-er who keeps the gag noises coming as Jay sits her on the floor and ties her ankles around a post. Another scene in the lacy knickers shows her athletic attempts at balance, even when her ankles are tied together too tightly to support her. Jennas final two scenes have her adorned in shiny red vinyl. Ungagged for the first position, she whimpers Ow! Ow! Ow! as Jay binds her elbows oh-so-so tightly. Jennas last scene is and asymmetrical half-frog on the floor with Jennas lush mouth covered over by a leather panel gag. All in all, one very sexy video with loads of elbows-together bondage!

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Lessons For Lauren

Orgasms For Carmines New Lover Sidnay - Carmine and Gigi

Carmine shows Sidnay to GiGi's room and Sidnay begins looking at all her possessions. GiGi then arrives home and is upset and Sidnay to take her away to the garage. Sidnay then finds herself bound on top of an old mattress with a crotch rope wenched to the ceiling. GiGi then puts nipple clamps on poor Sidnay as GiGi her. GiGi then poor Sidnay with a vibrator. After a few more tit and ass slaps GiGi then leaves Sidnay to writhe on the old mattress.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Orgasms For Carmines New Lover Sidnay - Carmine and Gigi

Lost tape part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope

The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

Download Lost tape part 1

Babe In A Box

Luscious Tanya is Jays latest boxed-babe and he wastes no time in carrying her nude, roped-up body inside for a day of slave training. We watch as he adds rope after rope, turning her already restrictive bondage into a full hogtie, then lifts and carries her like a little package! Soon shes dressed in fetishy vinyl and heels, all the better to receive an erotic whipping session on her firm ass cheeks! Of course, busty Tanya receives some strict breast bondage -- you wont see her tied like this anywhere else and you must see it to believe it. Exotic Cheyenne is up next with three tight ties that show off her fabulous physique. For a standing post-tie she wears only shiny high-heeled pumps, gloves, big ballgag and nipple clamps. A kneepoint post-tie is next, and isnt this lady gorgeous as she flinches during a most sensual whipping session? Finally, Cheyenne gets nipple clamps and a thorough re-gagging session in the wooden slave chair! Dark-haired Lisa rounds out the program with a tough encounter in the basement. First shes in a serious predicament, bent backward and tied to a wooden frame protruding from the wall. She struggles erotically as the whip strikes her breasts and she cant get enough! Next she wobbles on her heels, tightly roped from her shoes to shoulders with only her hoisted crotchrope for balance. And if that werent tough enough, Jay then turns her bondage into a severe hogtie, right on camera!

Format: real
Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 263.6 MB

Download Babe In A Box

Lady Cop Fucked and Sold To Slave Trader - Milf Gigi and Adara Jordin

Lady cop Adara Jordin is looking for an that is selling girls into slavery. She's convinced that man is lurking locally in women's homes so she comes to my door and feels safe when I invite her inside to inspect the property. The minute she turns her back I grab her from behind sillencing her with my hand over her mouth and pointing my * in her face. I it into her mouth telling the cop to shut the fuck up or I'll blow her head off. I march the dumb bitch into the room and strip her of her uniform. The police officer protests and threatens me as I pull her panties down her legs leaving her stark naked bent over my bed. I bind her arms together behind her back as I inform her that I am the person who is selling girls into the slave trade. I her to slide down to the floor and add more rope and I take bids for her on my slave auction site. I ballgag her and hogtie her tightly while I wait for the highest bidder. Sweet - the curvy hot cop is sold already and I lift Adara to the bed while we wait for him to arrive. I hear my phone going off and see a text from the highest bidder saying he will be late picking Adara up. At first I am annoyed at the inconvenience of being kept waiting, but soon I realize I can have my wicked way with the girl until he arrives. I return to the bed with my big cock strapped on and poor helpless Adara's eyes widen in fear. She struggles furiously as I pull her bound body until her head is hanging off the bed. Adara sobs as I remove the ballgag and my big cock deeply into her mouth until she chokes and gags. I face fuck her until her eyes water and the snot runs out of her nose. Adara begs but I slap her face and beat it with my cock. I show no mercy fucking her mouth and the poor thing is gasping for breath. I tell her I am just getting her warmed up for her new life as a sex slave. When I tire of fucking her face I bend the naked lady cop over and fuck her pussy with the huge dildo. Adara sobs but I don't care. Her bound arms make a great handle for the fucking she's taking and clearly she is devasted and demolished. I'm not done with her yet. I her to give my rubber dick a blow job then I roll her onto her back and lift her legs up fucking her pussy again. I pound it hard and she grunts and I slap her face and make her beg for my cock. I grab a powerful vibrator and her to cum. Her body spasms and she cries like a baby when I tell her it's the last orgasm she will ever have. Time to get the girl ready for transport overseas. I shove gag her with a plastic cock then pull a leather hood over her head. I buckle it tightly covering her eyes with the leather blindfold. I hogtie her again and get out leaving her bound, abused, demolished ... and waiting for transport.

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 817.5 MB

Download Lady Cop Fucked and Sold To Slave Trader - Milf Gigi and Adara Jordin

Stop Posing For My Husband Blondie - Sidnay and Gigi

Sidnay is the cute blonde "working" for GiGi's husband. Sidnay starts off posing for the man until GiGi catches them both. GiGi then grabs her and sets her on the patio table. She then removes her own panties and stuffs them in Sidnay's mouth and tapes it in as a gag. GiGi then ties her up across the table and her as she does it. the tying starts off with a crotch rope and then secures her legs under the table. Now that she can't leave she grabs her hands and binds them above her head leaving poor sidnay spread out across the small table. GiGi now decides to toy with the little blonde and lifts up her shirt and ties a vibrator on top of her shorts. GiGi then leaves Sidnay outside with the vibrator running.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1305kbps

File size: 125.1 MB

Download Stop Posing For My Husband Blondie - Sidnay and Gigi

Kyrie

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave kyrie very extremal torture hard punishment caning action.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1954kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download Kyrie

Drea in jeep

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Amateur bondage in car jeep, extreme rope humilation. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Drea in jeep

Redheaded Sex Siren Violet Monroe Trained

Studio: Sexuallybroken

It takes a special type of starlet to handle a live BaRS show. Most can not hang with what an all live, non stop, brutal and punishing Sexuallybroken show. Violet Monroe is not like most. Her pale skin, long red hair and elegant face belie the true sexual animal that lurks between. She wants, she craves, what we can dish out. She is here today to be sexually broken as only we can.
We start off with having Violet cuff herself and then zip tie her arms to a chair. That is all it takes to render her completely at our mercy. We walk right up and make full use of that restrained face pussy. The harder we fuck it , the more the drool pours out and coats the dick. The two cocks train out her mouth hole before we fling her over a custom made metal bondage device and shackle her down over it.
Once our fuck puppet is properly bound, we take her from both ends. Violet is fucked hard and rough until her glassed over eyes are bouncing in her skull. Her mouth hangs out on one side, her pussy on the other and both ends cry out for the cock. We oblige with a vengeance as Violet cums all over the dick. Ten inches of BBC shapes her to a custom fit as the puddle of drool under her widens.
Most would be finished by now, but we are only getting started. This is just the first position. We are not going to stop until Violet is dicked down into a twitching puddle of well fucked flesh. This doesnt end until she is completely destructed by dick. Stay tuned for part two...

Duration: 21:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 232.1 MB

Download Redheaded Sex Siren Violet Monroe Trained

Maddy Oreilly

Studio: Realtimebondage

In scene three of Maddy OReillys live BaRS show, the punishing pace continues. We have already had a full run at her mouth and pussy, it is time to turn this all natural redhead into a true three hole slut. Maddy is dazed and cum, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and we are still not done with her. The assfucking she just received is only the warm up for the proper pounding that is going to finish up this shoot. A few more thrusts into her cranked open mouth hole to remind her of her place and we are ready to move onto the fourth and final position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only going to get more intense...

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Maddy Oreilly

Babysitter Gets The Cage - Sidnay and Gigi

Sidnay sits and waits, but her curiousity gets the best of her and she just has to see whats in the garage. GiGi then returns to find Sidnay bound and hanging in a cage with tape over her mouth. GiGi her and tyings her further to the edge of the cage. She then lifts up Sidnay's shirt and toys with her new playmate. GiGi then ties Sidnay's legs apart in the cage so she can have better access to Sidnay. GiGi then ties Sidnay's head to the cage to keep her head still as she then shoves a vibrator down her short shorts. After having her fun GiGi then leaves Sidnays writhing in the cage with the vibrator nearby to her.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3519kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Babysitter Gets The Cage - Sidnay and Gigi

least favourite bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave Katty extreme rope bondage on the floor. watching!!!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 381.6 MB

Download least favourite bondage

Fifty Steps of Pain

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male

The schwarze Dorn series waits for a special edition! Fifty steps of pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Fifty Steps of Pain

Lila - Severe Hairbrush Spanking

Studio: Realspankings

After being suspended from school for the second time this year, Lilas has had enough. Her man is very unhappy with her and gives her a very severe, bare bottom hair brush spanking, that leaves her bottom bruised and sore for days.

Duration: 9:45
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps

File size: 104.7 MB

Download Lila - Severe Hairbrush Spanking

Fayed To Black

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we arent going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us. Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. Shes eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be. Metal bondage isnt exactly what she was expecting. Shes used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. Its solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. Shell wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. Its orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And thats exactly how OT likes her.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Fayed To Black

Back