Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Devon shire

Devon shire
7ed0f183518810bad71ea2e516cbb398.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English

Amateur bondage on bed, rough rope bondaged slave girls. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 791kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 452.5 MB

Download Devon shire

Slave Training part 32

Slave Training part 32
af5e636e276a8b77fffeae58cdf9bc4a.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm

For she so loved her Master that she gave her body, spirt, and soul to him. He pierced her, tattooed her, whored her, beat her, restrained her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1468kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 831.7 MB

Download Slave Training part 32

The Secret Club - Vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p

The Secret Club - Vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p
d3d78e20f69e1062a30657821fa9aad0.jpg

Four girls are waiting in the lobby of the Secret Club. Two of them get a very hard spanking. Both hand and a leather strap is being used.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 674.5 MB

Download The Secret Club - Vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p

French Maid Connection

French Maid Connection
711b3d482e3f11c8134c650c1fa27f2d.jpeg

Studio: Jayedwards

Petite, French-accented Simone (Tami) has arrived in place of Jays regular maid and he leaves her to dust while he goes to work. Wrong thing to do because the moment hes gone she goes to work trying to break into his computer. Unfortunately for Simone, Jay forgot his briefcase and returns, only to discover Simone in the act. Outraged, Jay grabs the mystery maid and hogties her there on the desk. He wants to know who she really is. Simone claims innocence, even as he grabs and squeezes her big breasts and shoves a panel-ballgag into her mouth. More persuasion is needed so Simone is taken to the basement. Jay tugs the wayward maids tits completely out of her top, then pulls off her panties and ballgags her. Pulling her arms up and leashing her neck to her knees, Jay puts her in a severe elbows-together strappado. Nipple clamps and a red flogger add to her torment. In heels, hose and garter belt, Simones curvy body is tightly wrapped in wire cord -- her tits strangled with the harsh wire. Her crotch binding is hoisted out in front of her, her hips out and upward. This position allows Jays whip total access to her flesh. Now lying face-up on a beam, a tape gag with lots of mouth-packing muffles Simones sobs as Jay manhandles her vulnerable body. Nipple clamps send tears running down her soft cheeks. Next, Jays captive struggles through a very strict post-tie. After changing her gag and clamping her pert nipples, Jay hauls up her ankles until her entire body is suspended on the post. Wont she ever tell him what he wants to know? Bound into another tough standing position, Simone has finally had enough. Jay removes the clamps and gag and she confesses her secret identity, confident that she will be released. But Jay has a few more surprises for poor Simone. Next, lovely Eve sits bound in a chair, her elbows-together predicament made much more difficult by a hoisted crotchrope. A strenuous elbows-together strappado follows, allowing Jays hands and whip total access to her rosy ass. Bambi is bound face-up on the horse, squealing as Jay uses a leather slapper on her tits, thighs and pussy. Seated with her ankles suspended wide apart, Bambi endures big nipple clamps and a panel-ballgag. Cranking up the winch, Jay suspends the squirming brunette, then uses his whip all over her slowly spinning body. Bambis final bondage is a tough post-tie featuring cuffs and chains, complete with nasty clamps biting at her tits.

Format: real
Duration: 1:22:43
Video: 320x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 210.2 MB

Download French Maid Connection

House Of Decadence

House Of Decadence
d0f6a29410c0e1b4b174b5eff59fd3a3.jpeg

Studio: London Video

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies. At Decadent Designs, which produces the sexy undergarments that give us guys instant hard-ons, two cute babes are apprentice designers. Peris and Marianne, played by imported sexpot Mila and fresh face Phyllisha Anne, kiss ass, take lashings and wind up tied together into a compelled, naked catfight!

Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

Selfie time! - Full HD 1080p

Selfie time! - Full HD 1080p
9e06e81d872cda19080ef00b6bad493c.jpg

The fan who sent me this custom made NeoSteel belt has asked me to take a lot of selfies regularly, to prove I'm still wearing it. Well here is a collection of those selfies and even a few pictures of me going shopping in the belt. I am locked into this belt 24/7. There are 3 keys, all held by different persons. They help me every day to take my daily break (only 1 break per day for toilet - big one / number 2 - and shower). I can pee in the belt and even showering will be no problem soon, I am really getting used to it! Actually I feel VERY weird if I am out of the belt. I will try to break my old record of 2008-2010: no touching myself, no orgasms for over 2 years! I can do it!

Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download Selfie time! - Full HD 1080p

Extra pain

Extra pain
30b3722497fa5cc29d4ef00000983218.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Standing pinishment, hard tied slave sexy girls. watch hard pain!

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Extra pain

Tightly Knotted In Nylons

Tightly Knotted In Nylons
2f5ac4362ae504ffdde4ef42cc5c3064.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

Includes 12 minutes of struggling and sock gagging action followed by over 10 minutes of behind the scenes of an amusing full nude mummification!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6311kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 860.1 MB

Download Tightly Knotted In Nylons

The Teacher Found The Key - Full HD 1080p

The Teacher Found The Key - Full HD 1080p
c860f4a5e26f8723eecedbcb5fcbdb4f.jpg

Poor 22 years old Zuoxi gets in trouble, because her teacher finds an important evidence of the girl's wrongdoings. She is hand spanked OTK, and then she gets the hardest caning of her life on her bare bottoms. SHE MUST lower hear jeans herself before the humiliating punishment.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 781.7 MB

Download The Teacher Found The Key - Full HD 1080p

Kidnap Her part 26

Kidnap Her part 26
efa043634ae42388bef0232a24df0bae.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Amateur bondage scenes, sexy slaves extreme rope humilation action...

Duration: 53:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 26

The Secret Club - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

4981bc6075ac66796ce4551ac9af0719.jpg

In China, a girl waits in the lobby of the Secret Spanking Club. The end result is a well paddled bottom with very ugly marks and bruises. This is probably the most severe spanking video China Spank has ever released. Features three different types of paddles: a lexan, a leather and a very fearful wooden paddle.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

Download The Secret Club - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

4981bc6075ac66796ce4551ac9af0719.jpg

In China, a girl waits in the lobby of the Secret Spanking Club. The end result is a well paddled bottom with very ugly marks and bruises. This is probably the most severe spanking video China Spank has ever released. Features three different types of paddles: a lexan, a leather and a very fearful wooden paddle.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

Download The Secret Club - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

Trinity St Clair

Trinity St Clair
df53a4509679cf27570589fef424d3d2.jpeg

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe shes new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, shes a tiny, fragile little thing whos found herself in the hands of a giant brute. Shes accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogres about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinitys initiation begins. Like a being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. Shes not tough as nails and thats for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St Clair

Trinity St Clair

Trinity St Clair
df53a4509679cf27570589fef424d3d2.jpeg

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe shes new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, shes a tiny, fragile little thing whos found herself in the hands of a giant brute. Shes accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogres about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinitys initiation begins. Like a being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. Shes not tough as nails and thats for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St Clair

All Natural Stunner Mona Wales Takes On 3 Cocks

de0560f3d45198eff3ed3d4728f1be1a.jpeg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Today we are happy to welcome back the one and only Mona Wales to the pages of Sexuallybroken. When someone consistently delivers scenes with the level of intensity that Mona does, we cant help but invite her back. She outdoes herself every time.
Bound down with tight metal shackles, Monas lean toned body is perfectly displayed. Black thigh high stockings encase her pale legs that are spread wide in their bondage. A vibrator is screwed down directly on her shaved pussy.
The bondage keeps Mona tilted at the perfect angle for throat access. It is training time. We have three cocks on hand today to ensure that she gets the proper fitting that she needs. We then unleash right down her wide open straining mouth.
All the while, the vibrator is working away full blast. It doesnt take long to turn this composed goddess into a dazed and drool covered sexual animal. Her honest self is revealed. And it is beautiful. All it took was some orgasms, bondage, breath play and dick to make it show. Always a pleasure my dear. Until we meet again.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6786kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 839.2 MB

Download All Natural Stunner Mona Wales Takes On 3 Cocks

de0560f3d45198eff3ed3d4728f1be1a.jpeg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Today we are happy to welcome back the one and only Mona Wales to the pages of Sexuallybroken. When someone consistently delivers scenes with the level of intensity that Mona does, we cant help but invite her back. She outdoes herself every time.
Bound down with tight metal shackles, Monas lean toned body is perfectly displayed. Black thigh high stockings encase her pale legs that are spread wide in their bondage. A vibrator is screwed down directly on her shaved pussy.
The bondage keeps Mona tilted at the perfect angle for throat access. It is training time. We have three cocks on hand today to ensure that she gets the proper fitting that she needs. We then unleash right down her wide open straining mouth.
All the while, the vibrator is working away full blast. It doesnt take long to turn this composed goddess into a dazed and drool covered sexual animal. Her honest self is revealed. And it is beautiful. All it took was some orgasms, bondage, breath play and dick to make it show. Always a pleasure my dear. Until we meet again.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6786kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 839.2 MB

Download All Natural Stunner Mona Wales Takes On 3 Cocks

The rigid spreader bar! - Full HD 1080p

The rigid spreader bar! - Full HD 1080p
61b9d892959265abdb551132956e7d16.jpg

I have tried this thing a few times already, and I love it so much!! I wish I owned one, but they are too expensive. But I got to borrow it again for a few days, so I really wanted to spend a lot of time in this device! I just love how I really can not do anything when I am locked in this! It is impossible to escape and I can't move! I love it love it love it! x

Duration: 3:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 268.3 MB

Download The rigid spreader bar! - Full HD 1080p

The Clinic Of Behaviour Modification

The Clinic Of Behaviour Modification
994fc187f8e27738473eb2a808ade2e6.jpg

Release Year: 2011

American bdsm action, 4some Desi De Angelo, Le Dawn, Elizabeth Nash, Chelsea Dallas, extreme sm action.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 984kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download The Clinic Of Behaviour Modification

Chrissyand Tillys Tough Tape Escape

Chrissyand Tillys Tough Tape Escape
f01a58055704fa31f41025d0f2e1e992.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

In this clip I'm joined by friends and real life Janira and Izzy Wolfe for a fun and thrilling escape challenge! This was part of a collaboration shoot where Master Matt and Daniel from Hollyrope got the bright idea that whoever could tie the tightest and most inescapably would be the winner and the other would have to buy a round of goodies after the shoot! Janira, with her competitive personality, decides she wants in on the contest too!

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download Chrissyand Tillys Tough Tape Escape

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
b9680394ff4c217124e4a21b2eb0d032.jpg

After tasting the masters cum Juliette gets a harnessgag. She has to lay on her back. He takes her feets and a rope and binds her feets to the ceiling. He puts a dildo in her pussy and secures electrical stimulation on her nipples. He puts the button of the remote control and Juliettes tits are stimulated heavily. She moans and struggles a lot. A good slavegirl stands all and she knows and does it.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3143kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

To Catch A Thief

To Catch A Thief
b4c1e36f554baaa7efb5aa8eb977b106.jpeg

Studio: Miss Marchmont

Two uniformed academy girls have been seen shoplifting but only one has been recognized. Her headmistress is determined to find out who her partner in crime was so she slowly and thoroughly spanks, rulers, straps and canes the name out of her. Once the second girls name (Nina Birch) is discovered she is summoned to the headmistresss office. She enters and sees her friend facing the wall with her stripped bottom on display and before long she is receiving a hand spanking herself. Both girls then get their hands strapped (this could only be filmed with real CP lovers) before Nina receives a blistering strapping and caning that leaves her totally contrite. A superb film for the academy uniform enthusiast.

Duration: 52:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1300kbps

File size: 484.4 MB

Download To Catch A Thief

Ir Willow Hayes

Ir Willow Hayes
1c752afd3e9479246da15ae489c8e033.jpeg

Studio: Infernal Restraints

Put A Lid On ItCorporal Punishments Make Willow Hayes Cum Harder Than EverWe asked Willow Hayes: "Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?". She didnt hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, "Yes, please." So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense Bdsm experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs.OT is up to bat with this one. Shes spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we dont want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play. It isnt all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willows legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Ir Willow Hayes

Ir Willow Hayes

Ir Willow Hayes
1c752afd3e9479246da15ae489c8e033.jpeg

Studio: Infernal Restraints

Put A Lid On ItCorporal Punishments Make Willow Hayes Cum Harder Than EverWe asked Willow Hayes: "Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?". She didnt hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, "Yes, please." So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense Bdsm experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs.OT is up to bat with this one. Shes spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we dont want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play. It isnt all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willows legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Ir Willow Hayes

Chastity belt stress - Full HD 1080p

Chastity belt stress - Full HD 1080p
1a88a373d5fe9feb153623bb44123dcb.jpg

I told Roxanne I was feeling a little stressed. It's this chastity belt. After my 2 year wearing period in 2008-2010, I swore never to wear a chastity belt again. And all of you (fans) kept asking me, begging me even. until one fan bought me a NeoSteel. Custom made for me. And I couldn't resist. So now I am locked in the belt again, but I don't think I will ever break my old record. I've only been belted for 3 months and it is very hard. Roxanne (who has one of my keys) always comforts me and gives me massages. Which I really need very badly!! Super stressed at the moment. I hate AND love my belt!

Duration: 3:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps

File size: 313.3 MB

Download Chastity belt stress - Full HD 1080p

I Scream For Genie

I Scream For Genie
610cce0dd02c4c3b4d8dcc987a0ede30.jpg

Release Year: 2000

After uncorking a mysterious a bottle, Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage assume the Genie they've released will grant wishes. It's the other way around as the Genie wishes for slave girls that she can punish and tease into a sexual frenzy. You can Scream For Genie, but you can't hide from her!

Duration: 56:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 927kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download I Scream For Genie

Kidnap Her part 25

Kidnap Her part 25
da6ee8f4b655d96bbd7a90a9908e9110.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

i love humilation my wife, house wifes bondaged compilation. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 25

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
dd3e47a91ffffdea9bb6a562afe04497.jpg

Lot of electrical stimulation. Juliette moans and struggles a lot. After a hard orgasm he unties Juliette and they go back to the cellar. There she has to put on her clothes again and she gets a silver slavecollar and she has to put on anklecuffs. Her hands are cuffed behind her back and they go to the car and drive away.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 533.5 MB

Download An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

4 bondage dates

4 bondage dates
ba7da8121b312f78a117aee5b068c080.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Amateur slave sexy girl bondage, dominance scenes action. watching!

Duration: 57:02
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 980kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.7 MB

Download 4 bondage dates

Do It, Slavegirl! - Juliette - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

Do It, Slavegirl! - Juliette - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p
c4f6669100a9fd1b938454bc219fbf2c.jpg

Juliettehas to kneel on the floor. Her neck is stretched and a coin lays on her mouth. Later she lays on the floor and enjoys the vibrator in her pussy. We see her sitting on a chair. Ballgag in her mouth and tied wrists on her back. Her neck is stretched again. She wonders if her master is satisfied with her?

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3532kbps

File size: 614.9 MB

Download Do It, Slavegirl! - Juliette - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

Bailey Blue

Bailey Blue
436e5959faa5a37892666939136a5560.jpeg

Baileys been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, shes a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...

Duration: 56:12

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue

Christmas Double Hogcuff Challenge! - Full HD 1080p

d581088962c468c0bf7bb9f3d9cb0b1c.jpg

This is fun! Usually we can do a double hogcuff challenge without problems. We are both quite stiff (for hogcuffs), but we manage to escape by helping each other if we are in a double hogcuff. Today, in this special edition, we are separated by a long spreader bar! Can we still help each other? Probably not? We can't even get to the key that is between us without cooperating. It is going to be a very hard challenge! Check the video to see if we made it!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 377.7 MB

Download Christmas Double Hogcuff Challenge! - Full HD 1080p

d581088962c468c0bf7bb9f3d9cb0b1c.jpg

This is fun! Usually we can do a double hogcuff challenge without problems. We are both quite stiff (for hogcuffs), but we manage to escape by helping each other if we are in a double hogcuff. Today, in this special edition, we are separated by a long spreader bar! Can we still help each other? Probably not? We can't even get to the key that is between us without cooperating. It is going to be a very hard challenge! Check the video to see if we made it!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 377.7 MB

Download Christmas Double Hogcuff Challenge! - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Weekend Wager

Bondage Weekend Wager
4e7a60c86862c35650f6d3429a0d9fca.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Live Classics genre. Jim Sydney lose a bet and has to spend the whole weekend in a bound form.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 634kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Bondage Weekend Wager

Marquis+de+Torture

Marquis+de+Torture
68be096257cd561c4b66e9f5285e37bf.jpg

Release Year: 2014

two young and sexy slave extreme humilation torture action.

Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

Download Marquis+de+Torture

Jessi Palmer

Jessi Palmer
7eff37bb221c410f704989ed9db2c271.jpeg

Jessi drew the task of being handled by Ogre this week in his triumphant return. Its not exactly a simple task, she will be put through her paces...The crude blindfold serves its purpose. It heightens the tension and as Ogre grasps and claws at her bosom, the lack of sight propels her mind into dark places shed probably rather not visit...Rather clumsily she obeys his orders as he peppers her ass, and once hes torn her panties free, shes restrained with a crotch rope, keeping her firmly in place, while she begs and pleads. Even the blind can see the purpose of this lesson...She welcomes the light back eagerly, only this time her mouth is taped. This squelches the yelps as Ogre shows her the whips...Jessi trembles at the sight of the leathers. The tape proves wise as her body is wracked back to front, while her pale flesh transforms to a cherry red. Her Master is a kind one though, proven when he brutally stuffs the wand between her pussy lips while she grunts out in muffled pleasure...Mind games abound when shes tickled at first in our next scene. Maybe Jessi thinks its play time, and in many ways it is. Time to play with her ass that is, and Ogre wails with the whips again before cramming her pussy full with the pole mounted dildo...If theres a mental finish line etched somewhere in her subconscious, we can only imagine that Jessi is praying it is near. Spread wide, shes simply fodder for Ogre as he openly toys with her pussy. He stretches her even wider, then when shes close to the breaking point, tens pads up the ante followed by a final, brutal orgasm..

Duration: 49:37

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Jessi Palmer

Back For More

Back For More
0991b5d13eea518c44cdd23d7a2507fd.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back For More

Back For More

Back For More
0991b5d13eea518c44cdd23d7a2507fd.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back For More

Full Chastity Pony Training - Full HD 1080p

Full Chastity Pony Training - Full HD 1080p
88836bead710d7f1d28b4b5949bb4390.jpg

This metal head harness is amazing! It comes with an integrated collar and even a pony plume on top! I really felt like I had to do some pony training, it gets me all excited, just thinking about it! My arms even go behind my back automatically (which means that I go into sub mode, I can't help it), and I lift my legs high. I just wish I had a good pony trainer. There are some good ones in Germany, but they don't live close. They even have pony carts. I'd love to pull a cart with someone on it!

Duration: 3:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 286.6 MB

Download Full Chastity Pony Training - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Classics 01

Bondage Classics 01
72189fb3eccfb159b857450a7013289a.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Best episodes collection, Bondage Classics from vintage movies.

Duration: 59:46
Video: 352x240, DivX 5, 486kbps

File size: 272.6 MB

Download Bondage Classics 01

Sasha Fox - Extreme Droooling Facefuck

Sasha Fox - Extreme Droooling Facefuck
7b9343ff7e69a94103732e6924abf6de.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Handjob, Footjobs

Sasha is an high class escort from Ukraine. I booked her and I proposed her to get roughly face fucked, blindfolded and tied all fours on back. She is really annoyed by my proposal, but finally she agreed for the extra money she could earn. and I really enjoyed my time with her!!
I brutalise her face. She is incapable to oppose any resistance. Tied and blindfolded, I first use her face fucking her mouth her throat badly, without any item. Then I pass to a spider gag, to make her mouth wide open. She drools and does a messy on her clothes and exposed tits. I continue to fuck her harder and harder. What I fuck I really love her expression. She is exhaust and disgusted but I love to compel her to do what I paid for. She just shuts up and suck. Finally I remove the spider gag and I continue to hardly go in and out her throat faster and faster. At the end of the video her face is a mess of saliva and sperm. The facefuck of the life!!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6275kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 956.6 MB

Download Sasha Fox - Extreme Droooling Facefuck

Back