Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

How I do my make up - Full HD 1080p

How I do my make up - Full HD 1080p
86ec1324f209ff703ab54c3ffb770d28.jpg

Would you like to see how I do my make up? Well, probably like any other girl. Except for the ballgag and handcuffs of course, but that's not my fault, that's the fault of the other girls. They should be gagged and cuffed too, it is so much fun! I live a bound life, and it is my choice. I have been fired, laughed at, stared at, and more, but I don't care. I'm almost always in cuffs and a gag. And always collared. That's how I feel most safe and happy. It is my life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

Download How I do my make up - Full HD 1080p

Ariel S

Ariel S
98551360ced946626fda915818b6b4db.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

Slave Ariel hard tied bondage orgasm action domination from Kendra James!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.0 MB

Download Ariel S

Bound in Spandex - Raven Eve - Full HD 1080p

Bound in Spandex - Raven Eve - Full HD 1080p
6cc8f20105435bd454105f8711f18256.jpg

Gorgeous Raven Eve wearing a silky grey spandex catsuit gets tied up tight in red nylon rope. First crotch roped and "butt lifted", then boxtied, then frogtied, then spread wide on the bed. She struggles for a bit, drooling all down the front of herself, then I come in and attach her head harness to her support rope with a padlock.. Now she definitely isn't going anywhere!

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 909.0 MB

Download Bound in Spandex - Raven Eve - Full HD 1080p

The Pool

The Pool
e293c868528b7bcef3cc28dd702be2e6.jpg

Release Year: 2012

In tonight's tale from the Black and Blue we encounter two young, hot housewives fed up with their football watching, lazy husbands. Dreaming of a better life one of the girls tells about a legend she heard about from neighbors that there is secret portal in her pool that can take to a place where women are worshipped like goddesses. Having nothing to loose they take their chances and jump into the pool! Where they end up in anything but a day spa for women!

Duration: 1:05:55
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 617.4 MB

Download The Pool

Lilyanna

Lilyanna
e0c7ad3aaccf621240767b03646d6ad0.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

Last time Dee saw Lilyanna she wasnt even close to being finished with her. Lilyannas pussy didnt take nearly enough of a flogging. She hasnt spent enough time on the receiving end of Dees whip. Dee hasnt had a chance to leave her gasping and gagging. The torment is amplified but the burlap sack over her head. Lilyanna screams at the top of her lungs for mercy. When Dee is satisfied that shes screamed enough she discards her hood and slips on a ball gag. Lilyanna is an easy bitch to make cum. Finger-fuck her ass a bit and keep the vibrator firmly on her clit and even through a gag she will sing out her orgasms.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1399kbps

File size: 270.4 MB

Download Lilyanna

Part 1 Of Aprils Live Show

Part 1 Of Aprils Live Show
058c5ff323e705fa44d11206afee44a9.jpeg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Enjoy the edited version from our April live Sexually Broken. Today, Scene one has Odette Delacroix, a five foot, eighty five pound tiny spinner with a deep throat that loves cock.
The live show for Sexually Broken is the most intense live sex show in the world. Over an hour of non stop bondage and rough sex. Only the best of the best are invited to this show. Only the best of the best can endure the intensity. The most brutal hour of sex on the net today.
Odette gets handcuffed to the back of the chair and her legs are bound spread out to the chair legs. Dee Williams and her huge strap on start the scene by slowly working her nine inch cock down Odettes greedy mouth. We start slow, warming her up, but soon both Williams are face fucking our helpless tiny blond. Brutal deep throating, intense face fucking, Odette suffers as two cocks work over her messy mouth hole. Dee Williams is beautifully cruel as she pushes Odettes head down on Matts hard cock over and over with out mercy.
Dont miss this tiny Blond getting sexually Dominated by the best in the game.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Part 1 Of Aprils Live Show

Making the bed - Full HD 1080p

Making the bed - Full HD 1080p
93c33d28c321c49dcf949527d1641221.jpg

I was making the bed when Roxanne dropped by. She is so funny! Roxanne is very curious about my chastity belt, so she takes every opportunity to look at it and ask lots of questions about it. I did not even know her yet when I was locked for 2 years (from 2008 till 2010), so for her it is all new. I don't think she will ever lock herself in a chastity belt, but she sure is very curious!

Duration: 3:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 290.4 MB

Download Making the bed - Full HD 1080p

Pain 03 Classic

Pain 03 Classic
cb64e8aed6bfb2c320808e45e8b7c6a8.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Enema waxing hard tied slave woman, classic extreme action...

Format: flv
Duration: 51:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1200kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 471.9 MB

Download Pain 03 Classic

The Black Spike - Marquis de Torture

The Black Spike - Marquis de Torture
5eb7503fda9cebcbce779b793046aa6d.jpg

Two female subs go to the dom's mansion to meet him. He orders them to shave their pussy before leads them to the dungeon on a leash. They're whipped with a riding crop. Then they're ordered to walk with a rope brushing against their pussies. Then the subs are in (light) bondage, a bit whipping and spanking. Some clips are used for nipples and labia, with weights to pull them down. Then pumps are used for nipples and clit (close shot of clit pumping). At the end, one sub uses a dildo on the other who is brushed with a metal brush. There is another girl in the video but she doesn't participate in the action, just watches and sometimes helps out.

Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

Download The Black Spike - Marquis de Torture

Bondage For girl Raven

Bondage For girl Raven
bf9db0e48e2ab5604c4f78252e93bcb3.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Enema, Humilation

Extreme enema, bondage humilation young girl. enjoy!!!

Duration: 1:01:30

File size: 557.8 MB

Download Bondage For girl Raven

Bound And Blond

Bound And Blond
8114c87aa656d7582a7aed7607526d52.jpeg

Studio: Jayedwards

Swedish blond Anna is naturally submissive and we see that right from the start. Summoned by Jay, she walks into the room -- bound from the waist up -- and he takes immediate control of his petite package. She is lifted into the air, tossed over his shoulder and hung from his arm as she whimpers and moans -- shes confused and aroused at the same time. She is dumped onto the sofa where her legs are tied and white clothespins are placed on her nipples. She wriggles in the tight ropes amid moans of appreciation for her bondage predicament. An elbow-bound Anna struggles on the floor and is soon rewarded with a stringent hogtie and some sensual teasing. Later, she is re-gagged and her wrists are pulled to the ceiling, leaving her face-down on the carpet with nowhere to go. Elbows tied together again, the lovely blond is shown being roped to a stool in the living room. Jay runs his hands over her warm flesh as she loses herself in this moment of submission. Nipple clamps appear and she is torn between pleasure and pain when a padlock is hung from the chain. Four strips of blue duct tape are smoothed over her blue ballgag to further muffle her noises. An onscreen elbow roping starts off the next scene with Anna squatting on a stool. Jay tweaks her nipples relentlessly and she responds with sensuous sighs through her black ballgag. Her chest and arms are roped up and her arms are now completely together behind her back. Anna is tit-clamped again and then re-gagged with a heavy leather plug gag strapped tightly behind her head. She then does her best to maintain her balance in a standing elbow-strappado and we are treated to some great angles of her tiny round ass and ballgagged face. Jay punishes her from behind before tying her down into a full bent-over position complete with clothespins on her little pussy. Still tightly elbow-bound, Anna writhes on the floor in a stringent frog-tie -- savoring every moment of her captivity. Jay wraps white med-wrap around her ballgag and head as she grudgingly complies. He then proceeds to tie her wrists up to the ceiling, her ass up in the air.

Format: real
Duration: 1:11:19
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Bound And Blond

Rainey Day Blues

Rainey Day Blues
68a7ff6d9692a01c21aa9487f6dac6ae.jpeg

Studio: Hardtied

Sasha is a pretty young thing that looks like the girl next door, but that little façade does not fool PD. He knows what goes on behind those doe eyes. She wants to be the kind of dirty slut that he loves to take advantage of. She wants to have her holes filled and her barriers broken down. He has a slave kept aside for just such an occasion. Hazel Hypnotic is going to help him this slut every way he can think of.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Rainey Day Blues

Nyssa Nevers

Nyssa Nevers
582b61aa11c093bfa23ff02f75be4012.jpeg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Creative predicaments are the hallmark of the brightest minds of BDSM. The intricate balance of clamps and shackles, the threat of pain and the promise of pleasure all create an atmosphere that places the subject into a state unlike any other: subspace. It is a special place inside her mind where service to others is all that matters. Nyssa is there right now. His wheel is the backdrop for the perverse acts that make women wet. She endures the whip across her belly and pussy for PD. She suffers through the clamps all over her body because he commands it. She cums when he allows, is silent when he commands and is constantly ready for more.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 433.0 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers

Bound For Danger 1

Bound For Danger 1
d194cf3784f5e5880f0d69cd1a4d8444.jpeg

Studio: Anton Productions

Cory plays a private detective who goes to a warehouse to investigate Jewells criminal activity. Cory, looking incredible in red leather pants, sexy top and boots, is captured by Jewell at gunpoint. She soon finds herself tied with rope and silenced with a black cleave gag. Jewell taunts Cory for a while, groping her luscious tits and caressing her leather-clad legs. Then, she leaves her there to suffer for a while. After much moaning, fussing and tumbling about in her bondage, Cory sees a sharp object and squirms across the floor in an attempt to free herself. But not so fast - Jewell is back and she is the one with the gun! Cory, now topless and barefoot, is bound to a chair and blindfolded. Jewell removes the blindfold to show Cory her peril...there are electrodes attached to her nipples and her toes!! Jewell gags Cory with her own sock and some duct tape. Cory struggles wildly as Jewell send electric shocks through her body. Next, Cory is bound fully nude to a ladder. Jewell plays with her helpless victim, fondling her breasts and licking her all over her body. Cory cries out from beneath her cloth gag. Jewell leaves Cory for a while and Cory escapes her bondage. Later, Cory exacts her cruel revenge. First she captures Jewell by ringing a rope around her neck. Then, Jewell is bound to a chair in a horribly uncomfortable position, literally bent over backwards. She must endure the humiliation of being fondled and licked by Cory. Stacy Burke looks luscious in just sheer black pantyhose and high heels. She is bound standing, leaning over a chair, bit-gagged. She gyrates her sexy hips and cries out muffled moans as she struggles to break free. Blonde bombshell Stacy is bound and ball gagged in sexy leopard skin pants and top. Moaning helplessly, she tumbles her way from the couch to the floor and back. While struggling to break loose, she kicks off her strappy high heels. Mary Jane is securely bound and cloth-gagged in a sexy red dress. She writhes about on the floor and makes squeaky, muffled moans to no avail. To her credit, MJ does make quite a valiant, if failed, effort to stand herself up. A male villain enters and she squirms as he pulls her top down to reveal her lovely breasts. The excellent outtakes feature lots of shots of the girls being bound as well as alternate takes and bloopers.

Duration: 1:16:43
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Bound For Danger 1

On The Sybian

On The Sybian
ddf35317c07712dd49e1eea447140e86.jpg

Slave Tera Knightley extreme self humilation action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 8:48

File size: 200.0 MB

Download On The Sybian

Lotus Reverse Prayer - Maia Evon - Full HD 1080p

Lotus Reverse Prayer - Maia Evon - Full HD 1080p
fdc8cbcfce695bdd737ec903d5c1a050.jpg

Maia Evon gets a progressively strict reverse prayer and lotus tie. First we harness her upper body, welding her hands up and between her shoulder blades and banding her torso with rope. Next a tight cinching crotch rope is pulled and the knot ends up wedged directly into her satin panties at clit level.. For a gag, we stuff a giant sponge ball into her mouth and then wrap her head with tape, making a cleave gag style tape gag that is impossible for her to spit out. She lays on the bed and her legs are tied crossed and then pulled up so she is sitting in the Lotus position. More rope is added and wrapped around until there is not only no way to escape, but no way to move at all! She tries to rock back and forth or tilt, but there's just no way. She gets frustrated and moans, and even says "I can't move!" in gag talk.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5963kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Lotus Reverse Prayer - Maia Evon - Full HD 1080p

Bound Enema Training Vol. 2

Bound Enema Training Vol. 2
029931e26d266845d727b6f8b9814d36.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Our damsel is strapped in leather restraints and given enemas to calm her rebellious nature. She is gagged, butt plugged and given a stern spanking, but nothing seems to work. Lena simply will not comply and seizes every opportunity to flee.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Bound Enema Training Vol. 2

Kristine Andrews

Kristine Andrews
49448abbbb7dd68ec8e6f45ab7ac3bdb.jpeg

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

Three Ladies In Torment

Three Ladies In Torment
6a33f4e379408f7a96eabed8a54b6cb6.jpeg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Tory is dressed and undressed in black lingerie, shelf bra, garter belt, heels, hose, ballgags, bit gags, cleave gags -- well, you get the picture. Shes clamped on her nipples, erotically spanked with a crop and hand, and tied very tightly in more of the famous Jay Edwards style. There are four scenes, each different and unique. Did I forget to mention the crotch ropes? Tory especially loves that bondage touch. Alyson, a petite Oriental beauty, appears pantyless and nude -- yes, there is a difference! She is gagged with a ball, tape, and an Ace bandage done on screen. Nipple clamps make Alyson moan and the crotch ropes are indeed provocative, especially the way Jay teases the viewer with the camera. Alyson has three erotic scenes; stunning in the white lace lingerie, her smooth skin seems to reach out to you. Park, a sex goddess with a determined will, is our guest for the next three scenes. She is not happy at first, but then her moans of delight tell us something different. Gags are placed in her mouth yet they seem to barely stifle this feisty wench. Jay seems to want to suspend this one, as we see Park semi-suspended while sitting and then suspended while standing -- well, not really standing because her feet never touch the floor. She twists and twirls around but she unable to touch even one toe to the floor. Nipple clips and leather straps keep her wanting more. Oh, I almost forgot...the clothespins...now wait until you see how Park likes those

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 680x520, XviD, 969kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

Download Three Ladies In Torment

Pretty in red outdoors - HD 720p

Pretty in red outdoors - HD 720p
ca0f8a29714a1887b2ae1b20e9674c8e.jpg

Hi! So I decided to be a prisoner this weeked, and with a little help from some members, I picked my restraints carefully. This is it: a leather waist belt, handcuffs, connector chain and leg irons! I also have to wear high heels and well. my collar is always on of course. I get 2 breaks of 10 minutes on Saturday and on Sunday too, in case I want to use the toilet! For the rest of the time, I will be walking around the house like this, and a little bit in the garden, because the weather is going to be nice! I hope you will have a fabulous weekend as well!

Duration: 3:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 104.8 MB

Download Pretty in red outdoors - HD 720p

Candle Box

Candle Box
b6837fafd97a652c6e7dc455df7aa9f2.jpg

Non stop orgasm, self humilation action from Candle Box. enjoy!

Duration: 13:03

File size: 296.3 MB

Download Candle Box

Taps Out of Tight Leather - Terra Mizu - Full HD 1080p

Taps Out of Tight Leather - Terra Mizu - Full HD 1080p
7fee6507d5c8cbcffb7c8f5ac3e21feb.jpg

Terra loves to talk and joke around in my shoots, so I usually gag her first.. lol! Dressed in a shiny spandex catsuit and corset, we put her in a super small armbinder and then strap her all up tight in leather belts! She struggles like that on the bed for a few moments and then I crank it up a notch and pull her into a strict hogtie. She tries to move, but she is severely stuck in the tight straps. She can't really even moan. Nothing more than shallow breaths through the gag. After a few moments, she tells us in gag talk that she is done. I unbelt her with a quickness and she tells us why she had to tap out!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6158kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download Taps Out of Tight Leather - Terra Mizu - Full HD 1080p

The slave part 1

The slave part 1
aba112eac219012e18fde9e8680fea46.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Humilation, Torture

German slave girl, extremal punishment torture rough action. watch!

Duration: 49:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1787kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download The slave part 1

Conjugal Visit 2 Charlotte Vale Pd

Conjugal Visit 2 Charlotte Vale Pd
83c318425e6b5615658cf91d6c0b62a7.jpeg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own urine. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch. There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her.

Duration: 40:54

File size: 460.1 MB

Download Conjugal Visit 2 Charlotte Vale Pd

Rubber Klinik 1

Rubber Klinik 1
e75cf85adada8c52b8910ae5d40b2107.jpeg

Studio: Gwen Media

An unsuspecting Lab assistant is caught off guard as two cunning, yet playful beauties, break into the Klinik and render her completely helpless. The more dominant of the two, Mistress Jean, puts the helpless captive and her own sidekick through various torments in some of the most intriguing equipment ever filmed. Vacuum Bed, Hoods, Suspension and plenty of Latex!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1756kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

Download Rubber Klinik 1

Humane hogtie? - HD 720p

Humane hogtie? - HD 720p
e3a439b7d0b90df4bf38d9993729efbd.jpg

When someone tells you about a humane hogtie, you think it would be a nice and soft way to tie me up! But I didn't know they meant these huge leather hospital restraints (that are apparently 'humane'), a bunch of chains, and then making it more extreme by pulling me up by a chain that was attached to the ceiling! You call that humane? I am calling the Gina protection services right now! Or at least, I would if I could move at all. I was so helpless that I could barely move!!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

Download Humane hogtie? - HD 720p

Surprises Hailey Young

Surprises Hailey Young
c89e9cdc4e2537a5149b1a1285ec32fc.jpeg

Hailey Young cannot even see what is coming. She hears the steps around her but she has no idea who they belong to. Her masked assailant enthusiastically kisses her body. A body that was supposed to be reserved for PD. She made no serious effort to stop him. She wanted to be fondled and fucked so badly that she did not care who it was groping her pussy. Since she is such an indiscriminate slut she will not mind it when PD decides to give her even more.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 385.2 MB

Download Surprises Hailey Young

Decoys And Other Tales

Decoys And Other Tales
476034878de3509ee9ecb99bd730f450.jpeg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

In Decoys, novices Carolyn Monroe and Kelly Kole undergo some peculiar training at the hand of Ivy Manner in preparation for service in a covert government agency. But is their tough drill instructor really what she seems?
Officer Calli Cox investigates when Jodi Baldwin reports a break-in, yet neither lady is aware the burglar is still there, watching them. TV reporter Amber Michaels goes undercover and meets fetish escort Autumn Woods, but Ambers radio fails and the pretty reporter gets in over her head. Plus Kiki Daire offers Linda Friday the unusual merchandise available in her January White Sale, featuring Zana and others

Duration: 1:30:22
Video: 704x576, DivX 5, 759kbps

File size: 633.2 MB

Download Decoys And Other Tales

Finding Her Submissive - Addee Kate - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Finding Her Submissive - Addee Kate - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p
02617279b11b9129fb9782fba95afb60.jpg

She waits for me to enter and dominate her, and her nervous excitement is apparent...As I bind her, she calms down, proving what I allready knew about her...she feels at home in restraint...

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 318.4 MB

Download Finding Her Submissive - Addee Kate - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

SlaveSex

SlaveSex
72741540e84d2c0e6da7495a0d748eed.jpg

Release Year: 2010

classic sm action, two slave hard tied bondage punishment action. enjoy!

Duration: 54:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

Download SlaveSex

SlaveSex

SlaveSex
72741540e84d2c0e6da7495a0d748eed.jpg

Release Year: 2010

classic sm action, two slave hard tied bondage punishment action. enjoy!

Duration: 54:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

Download SlaveSex

Satin Slave - Nyxon - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Satin Slave - Nyxon - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p
5adbcfdaab5ac49a98401f07055adcc4.jpg

Slave Nyxon submits to some leather device bondage. Dressed all in satin and stockings, she is muzzled with a leather scolds mask gag, and then poured into a super tight leather armbinder. She is placed on the table and hogtied with leather belts, and then a rope cincher is added to pull her head back towards her strapped ankles. She moans and whimpers, completely helpless. After a while, I pull her down into a plank position, fastening her ankles down to the table and then once again arching her back so her satin covered breasts are nearly popping out of her shirt. Once again helpless, she moans and pleads to the camera with those big eyes.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Satin Slave - Nyxon - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Caning Punishment

Caning Punishment
a3c46223e1c985f7fc127e6e5c8c9ec1.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket

Patient will be to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and to wear diaper at all time. IMPORTANT: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Caning Punishment

Hard Discipline 2 - The Ladys Maid

Hard Discipline 2 - The Ladys Maid
eb1e4d65f65f6ea0a3016807ac68a812.jpeg

Studio: Shadow Lane

Bebe comes to Alexis for training, but doesnt count on having to start out as an ordinary personal maid. An over the knee spanking sets her straight on that score. In the second scene, Bebe is soundly punished with a variety of implements and teased to distraction by the deft caresses and subtle commands of her mistress. Painfully delightful.

Duration: 54:00

File size: 473.6 MB

Download Hard Discipline 2 - The Ladys Maid

crotchrope orgasms

crotchrope orgasms
d789578ab847231bb56f2043b6e17819.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

wow extremal hard tied and bondage orgasm from payton. enjoy!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4381kbps

File size: 491.4 MB

Download crotchrope orgasms

Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers - Chrissy Marie - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers - Chrissy Marie - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p
7245b733edf09cf66a88e4f7fbc002e4.jpg

Part 3- Ultragirl is still naked, but tied on the ground now. The Black Skull enters and tells her she has been sold and the new buyer is on the way to collect her. She struggles and demands to be set free, but once again The Black Skull ballgags her. This time he ties her into an extremely tight hogtie. "That ought to hold you until the buyer gets here." he sneers. She struggles hard, but without her powers, the rope is winning the battle. Once again exhausted, she goes out.. What will the buyer do to her?

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5971kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 742.5 MB

Download Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers - Chrissy Marie - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Ashley Graham part 4

Ashley Graham part 4
3713eeb59c8f36dbe6520d22922e485a.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extreme orgasm, bondage humilation from sexy female Ashley Graham...

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3698kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Ashley Graham part 4

Surprises Part Two Hailey Young

Surprises Part Two Hailey Young
23309686edfb1178251d1605ed8cebae.jpeg

Hailey Young was excited to submit. She gets wet every time the thought crosses her mind. That means whenever she complains about the humiliating violations PD is subjecting her to, her body tells a different story. She whines like she hates it, but she readily accepts whatever instruments PD decides to push inside of her. Then again, even if she did not, the way he has her bound means that there is nothing she can do about it.

Duration: 35:52

File size: 403.5 MB

Download Surprises Part Two Hailey Young

The Lewis Experiment

The Lewis Experiment
4464d28b16ce2f1726d6c30a87722947.jpeg

Studio: California Star Productions

When a local newscaster becomes curious about a maximum-security prisoner known as Looney Lew, he wangles a short visit with the infamous inmate. We learn that Lew was spurned by two beautiful women one afternoon. Furious, he breaks into their house and hides quietly, waiting for his time to act.
When Amber leaves, the remaining Cleo is grabbed quickly and tied to a chair, followed by a standing tie from the ceiling. Frightened and in pain, she wriggles unsuccessfully against the tight white ropes. This is, in turn, followed by a hogtie and a ball gag. Writhing upon the floor, she lays victim to his every whim.

Duration: 54:17
Video: 360x276, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 558.5 MB

Download The Lewis Experiment

Back