~Tickling Fetish | Laugh & Torment in Bondage~

Tickling_Princess Punishment

Princess Punishment

Jamie has been put in charge of bratty princess Cali. Princess Cali is a party girl and has been getting into all sorts of trouble. Jamie has been trying to calm this little princess down. After reprimanding princess Cali on all the trouble she has been getting in, princess Cali gets mad and demands she administer a royal spanking to Jamie's behind. But soon the table turn and now bratty princess Cali finds herself over Jamie's knee for some royal butt tickling. The tickling and spanking is fun and playful.

File name: tickling 3876 JamieDaniels - Princess Punishment
File Size : 510 MB
Runtime : 10 min 13 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

tickling_3876_JamieDaniels_-_Princess_Punishment.mp4

Tickling_Tickle Master

Tickle Master

Hannah Perez is talking to a friend on the phone about the sleepover her step-daughter is having with a few friends. Next thing Hannah knows Elaina is walking into her room. Hannah gets off the phone and asks what is going on. Elaina needed to get away from the other girls for a little bit because they all knew that Elaina is very ticklish and they took advantage of that. Hannah lets her stay but not letting her know that she wont be safe there now. Hannah was the tickling master and before Elaina knows it Hannah is tickling her also. They go around for some time and piecce by piece Elaina's clothes come off. Confused but all Hannah is doing to her is tickling her. Will Elaina be safe in this house for the night?

File name: tickling 3875 HannahInFetishland - Tickle Master
File Size : 732 MB
Runtime : 16 min 24 s

tickling_3875_HannahInFetishland_-_Tickle_Master.mp4

Tickling_Hyper-Ticklish Suffering Slave

Hyper-Ticklish Suffering Slave

It's been brought to my attention that one of my slaves, Ama, has been slacking in her chores and duties. She must think that just because she's so beautiful that she has special privileges. Well, I don't tolerate acts of insubordination. So I bring her into my chamber to question her about her behavior. I have her put her gorgeous big size 9 bare feet on my lap and I start tickling them as I talk to her. She's not owning up to anything, so she's left me with no other choice but to restrain her to my table and sadistically tickle her. And I could not be happier, because Ama is one of the most ticklish people I've ever known. And there's nothing more I enjoy doing than mercilessly tickling someone.

The scene then switches to Ama already restrained, and I waste no time as I begin poor Ama's long and cruel tickle . I remove her top, revealing her incredibly sexy, skinny body and dig into her delicate ribs, sides and flat hard belly. I move down to her feet where I rake my fingertips all over her large, super soft ticklish soles. After a while, I finally move back to her her naked upperbody, which is now glistening with sweat. Ama laughs and thrashes on the table and does everything she can to get away from my torturous fingers the entire time, but without ANY success.

Hyper-ticklish Ama will learn that she is to be an obedient slave, or else she will suffer cruel tickle , like she is suffering today.

File name: tickling 3874 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Hyper-Ticklish Suffering Slave
File Size : 674 MB
Runtime : 15 min 8 s

tickling_3874_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Hyper-Ticklish_Suffering_Slave.mp4

Tickling_Helena Worship And Tickle Feet Of Weronika

Helena Worship And Tickle Feet Of Weronika

Weronika is on the bed when Helena holds her legs up. Beautiful Helena is licking Weronika's barefoot one by one. She is worshipping her feet.

File name: tickling 3873 PolishMistressClips - Helena Worship And Tickle Feet Of Weronika
File Size : 687 MB
Runtime : 17 min 43 s
Resolution : 2560x1440

tickling_3873_PolishMistressClips_-_Helena_Worship_And_Tickle_Feet_Of_Weronika.mp4

Tickling_Dee's Tickle Punishment

Dee's Tickle Punishment

Its time to retire Dee's old stinky pumps, but she is not so willing to let them go. Jacquelyn is fed up with the stink and decides to use drastic measures to change her mind. Dee soon finds herself tied up to a chair, with her nylon soles exposed. Jacquelyn then goes to town on Dee's soles with long finger nails. Dee is super ticklish on her feet and cant stop laughing. But it does not end there. Jacquelyn then rips off Dee's nylons, exposing her bare naked soles. Now the punishment really begins. Dee's super soft soles are at the mercy of Jacquelyn's long tickling nails.

File name: tickling 3872 JamieDaniels - Dee s Tickle Punishment
File Size : 615 MB
Runtime : 12 min 23 s

tickling_3872_JamieDaniels_-_Dee_s_Tickle_Punishment.mp4

Tickling_The Tickle Box Returns

The Tickle Box Returns

Karly Salinas and Indica Fetish are napping when Hannah Perez takes care of these two napping beauties. Worshiping their pantyhose feet. Karly is just in her lingerie and pantyhose. Indica is sitting in the tickle box and she begins waking up when Hannah tickles her feet. Karly stays rest for a while even after Indica wakes up and is laughing from her feet being tickled. Hannah gives Karly's feet some attention but doesnt realize she wakes up. Kalry ends up making Hannah go to rest with hitting her over the head with a heel. They end up ganging up on Hannah while she is out and putting her into the tickle box. Once she wakes up she gets both of her feet tickled by Indica and Karly.

File name: tickling 3871 HannahInFetishland - The Tickle Box Returns
File Size : 479 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s

tickling_3871_HannahInFetishland_-_The_Tickle_Box_Returns.mp4

Tickling_Amazon Vanessa Tickles My Little Feet

Amazon Vanessa Tickles My Little Feet

As I lay on the bed, I'm joined by 6'3" Amazon Vanessa who's laying right next to me and is like a giantess compared to my tiny 5'1" frame! My little bare feet are right in front of her and she begins tickling them. Her hands are huge compared to my small feet and she uses her fingertips to tickle my soft soles. She gets a kick out of seeing my feet wiggle around under her large tickling hands! There are even a couple of times where Vanessa tickles my feet with an electric toothbrush. But her main weapons of choice are her hands. I loved making this playful, size difference tickling clip!

File name: tickling 3870 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Amazon Vanessa Tickles My Little Feet
File Size : 488 MB
Runtime : 8 min 16 s

tickling_3870_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Amazon_Vanessa_Tickles_My_Little_Feet.mp4

Tickling_Aria s Ticklish Feet

ARIA'S TICKLISH FEET - Foot fetish, feet tickling, bondage

Lucky me, I've got Aria all tied up to a chair and her pretty bare feet expose to do with whatever I like. I had a feeling she was ticklish so I got all my tickle devices to see just how ticklish she is. After teasing her with my nails for a bit I decide to get the baby oil out and oil up her soft soles. Now it is much more intense. Using all my tickle toys I have my way with her ticklish feet.

File name: tickling 3868 JamieDaniels - Aria s Ticklish Feet
File Size : 716 MB
Runtime : 14 min 43 s

tickling_3868_JamieDaniels_-_Aria_s_Ticklish_Feet.mp4

Tickling_Now that s Hilarious

Now that's Hilarious

Hannah Perez and Sadie Holmes just get done robbing six figures from the bank. And Sadie was stupid enough to take her mask off during the heist. Sadie laughs it off saying they got away with it, but Hannah does not think it is funny one bit. Hannah begins hitting Saide and putting her in a hold. Once she weakens Sadie enough she puts her hand over Sadie mouth putting her to rest. Hannah tells Sadie she is going to show her something funny while she is rest. Sadie wakes up hogtied, ballgagged and stripped down to her lingerie. Hannah duct tapes the ball gag in place and Sadie then begins to wake up when Hannah starts to tickle her. Sadie sturggles in her binds while being tickled. Hannah hopes Sadie has learned her lesson. But just to take things a bit further, Hannah gets a special bag for Sadie. Sadie won't have anymore lessons to learn.

File name: tickling 3867 HannahInFetishland - Now that s Hilarious
File Size : 702 MB
Runtime : 15 min 41 s

tickling_3867_HannahInFetishland_-_Now_that_s_Hilarious.mp4

Tickling_Tickle Interrogation on Alex s Upper Body

Tickle Interrogation on Alex's Upper Body

Alex has taken some pictures of me and sent threatening letters because she thought it would be fun. I showed her fun by tickling her to find out where they are. In this clip Alex is tickled on her belly, sides, hips, thighs, knees, and armpits with a brushes, feathers, and fingers.

File name: tickling 3865 FatguyFilms - Tickle Interrogation on Alex s Upper Body
File Size : 618 MB
Runtime : 8 min 33 s
Resolution : 1280x720

tickling_3865_FatguyFilms_-_Tickle_Interrogation_on_Alex_s_Upper_Body.mp4

Tickling_Pussy Tickling Interrogation of Alex

Pussy Tickling Interrogation of Alex

Alex is tied naked on the bed as she still refuses to give up the information and is tickled on her pussy, with feathers, fingers, and toothbrush to try and get her to tell where the photos are. She laughs, moans, and gyrates to the torment, but still refuses to give up the information.

File name: tickling 3862 FatguyFilms - Pussy Tickling Interrogation of Alex
File Size : 344 MB
Runtime : 4 min 46 s

tickling_3862_FatguyFilms_-_Pussy_Tickling_Interrogation_of_Alex.mp4

Tickling_Trapped Barefeet Index Finger Tickling With Long Red Finger Nails

TRAPPED BAREFEET INDEX FINGER TICKLING WITH LONG RED FINGER NAILS

Tickler would have feet trapped in between legs and tickle using all 3 techniques. You can also tickle both at the same time every now and then. You know I have to throw in an index fingernail technique so if you could do the one where she digs her long red nail into the sole and tickles while the sole scrunches up and foot twirls this would really turn me on. Thats all.

File name: tickling 3861 DollHouseStudio - Trapped Barefeet Index Finger Tickling With Long Red Finger Nails
File Size : 697 MB
Runtime : 6 min 58 s

tickling_3861_DollHouseStudio_-_Trapped_Barefeet_Index_Finger_Tickling_With_Long_Red_Finger_Nails.mp4

Tickling_Miss B s Ticklish Feet

Miss B's Ticklish Feet

The lovely BBW Miss B is tied to the massage table and tickle on her bound and exposed feet using a variety of tickling tools including brushes, oil, and feathers.

File name: tickling 3859 FatguyFilms - Miss B s Ticklish Feet
File Size : 456 MB
Runtime : 8 min 56 s

tickling_3859_FatguyFilms_-_Miss_B_s_Ticklish_Feet.mp4

Tickling_Tied Feet Scarf Bondage And Tickling

Tied Feet Scarf Bondage And Tickling

I woke up tied up with a scarf over my little feet. My room mate knows i have ticklish feet. This was her revenge after i borrowed her shoes last week and broke the heel. She enjoys tickling my bare feet and watching me giggle helpless, trying to escape.

File name: tickling 3857 DollHouseStudio - Tied Feet Scarf Bondage And Tickling
File Size : 331 MB
Runtime : 4 min 36 s

tickling_3857_DollHouseStudio_-_Tied_Feet_Scarf_Bondage_And_Tickling.mp4

Tickling_Lacey s Tickling Short

Lacey's Tickling Short

In this short clip Lacey is on the futon tickled without bondage on her upper body, belly, ribs, underarms and feet. In the second half her feet are tickled while she is tied up.

File name: tickling 3855 FatguyFilms - Lacey s Tickling Short
File Size : 222 MB
Runtime : 4 min 18 s

tickling_3855_FatguyFilms_-_Lacey_s_Tickling_Short.mp4

Tickling_Defeat By Tickle - Emerald Erotica

Defeat By Tickle - Emerald Erotica

My treatment of my friend is one of the reasons I started the store. I guess it was so much fun I started wishing I could do this all the time. She wasn't going anywhere. and it's fun to have a friend like this. nad I might have made her cry a little bit.

File name: tickling 3854 EmeraldErotica - Defeat By Tickle
File Size : 227 MB
Runtime : 5 min 11 s

tickling_3854_EmeraldErotica_-_Defeat_By_Tickle.mp4

Tickling_Feather Foot Tickling

Feather Foot Tickling

Kylie is tormenting this ticklish damsel in distress with a feather. Her soles scrunch showing off every wrinkle and her high arches. Her toes wiggle, flex and spread as the feathers glide up and down her soles and in between her toes. She's barefoot tied up laughing and struggling as she got some sensual tickling punishment!

File name: tickling 3853 DollHouseStudio - Feather Foot Tickling
File Size : 675 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s

tickling_3853_DollHouseStudio_-_Feather_Foot_Tickling.mp4

Tickling_Lia Busted in the Office on her First Day One foot Extreme Tickle

Lia Busted in the Office on her First Day! One foot Extreme Tickle

It's her first day on the job and Lia is already getting far too comfortable for her boss's liking. When she walks in, Lia has got her feet up on the desk like she owns the place! Her boss grabs one of her legs before Lia has a chance to pull it off the desk and removes her shoe so she can tickle her naked foot relentlessly as punishment. When the bosses boss comes in she asks what is going on, and when she is told of Lia's infraction, she joins in the foot tickling with fingers and a pen, while Lia howls and begs for the them to stop to the point of tears. An excellent foot tickling clip with lots of closeups featuring the lovely Lia and her equally lovely feet and delicious soles!

File name: tickling 3852 BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle - Lia Busted in the Office on her First Day One foot Extreme Tickle
File Size : 477 MB
Runtime : 12 min 45 s

tickling_3852_BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle_-_Lia_Busted_in_the_Office_on_her_First_Day__One_foot_Extreme_Tickle.mp4

Tickling_ Mia Is Too Cute

Mia Is Too Cute

Mia Hope is a sexy, adorable girl. She has a unique look and a unique reaction to being tickled. She tries to fight it and hold in her laughter. Her laughter is very different as well. It's definitely a little different then most reactions but it's still obvious that she suffers from being tickled. Her worst spots seem to be her armpits and ribs. Towards the end of the videos you can really see Mia really struggling from all the tickling. This clip includes a brief, candid interview in the beginning as well.

File name: tickling 3851 BCTickleAndFetish - Mia Is Too Cute
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 7 min 50 s

tickling_3851_BCTickleAndFetish_-_Mia_Is_Too_Cute.mp4

Tickling_Crazy-Ticklish Jasmine s First Time In The Stocks

Crazy-Ticklish Jasmine's First Time In The Stocks!

Gorgeous newcomer Jasmine De Launay gets her first tickle session - and quickly realises that she's in a lot of trouble because she's seriously ticklish! Exotic Jasmine is one very sexy milf, with some amazing curves and cute little feet, which turn out to be a lot more ticklish than she imagined. She wears little denim shorts and a vest top with sheer pantyhose and heels as she goes into the stocks with her arms up. The heels come off and Jasmine is soon gasping, squealing and laughing like crazy as her nylon feet are teased and tickled. Her body proves very ticklish too and she squirms and squeals with laughter again as her legs, sides and armpits are tickled! Her feet are her worst spot - especially toes and they get a lot of tickling with fingers and the brush before some thigh tickles that drive her completely nuts! Returning to her upperbody Jasmine's sides prove to be another tickle spot, and when her top is pulled down her massive boobs and nipples prove pretty ticklish too! She gets some intense upperbody tickling as she jerks and thrashes around but it's her super-ticklish feet that produce the wildest reactions of all and Jasmine is truly tickled out of her mind as she gets the brush, toothbrush before the nylons are ripped to tickle her barefeet too. She soon learns that the hairbrush and baby lotion is the craziest combination of them all, as her sexy bare soles get total tickle- in the final minutes! It's an intense introduction and it leaves Jasmine gasping for breath.we couldn't wait to get her back for more after this debut!

File name: tickling 3850 UKTickling - Crazy-Ticklish Jasmine s First Time In The Stocks
File Size : 585 MB
Runtime : 15 min 48 s

tickling_3850_UKTickling_-_Crazy-Ticklish_Jasmine_s_First_Time_In_The_Stocks.mp4

Tickling_Huanita

Pit stop forest tickling - Huanita

In the middle of a forest, Huanita made a pit stop and she will be tickled! Her big feet in sneakers dangling from the window of the car, but the sneakers don't last long on her feet, leaving her in white socks. She can't stop laughing, every touch tickles her big feet to make it even worse for her, the socks come off and oils comes on her soles and long toes.

File name: tickling 3849 TickleNail - Pit stop forest tickling - Huanita
File Size : 258 MB
Runtime : 6 min 21 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

tickling_3849_TickleNail_-Pit_stop_forest_tickling-_Huanita.mp4

Tickling_Kelly Fake Exam One Bare Foot Forced Tickle

Kelly Fake Exam, One Bare Foot Forced Tickle

When two nurses want to learn what someone's heart registers when they are tickled they convince nurse trainee Kelly that the doctor on call requires a that she undergo a snap checkup. Kelly suspects something is amiss when she is tied down, but it's too late to do anything about it. Her shoe is pulled off and her barefoot finger tickled relentlessly while she squirms and giggles. Meanwhile, the head nurse uses a stethoscope to check Kelly's heart while she reacts to the relentless tickling. You can be sure her heart is racing as as her wiggling toes react to her tender soles are being tickled.

File name: tickling 3848 BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle - Kelly Fake Exam One Bare Foot Forced Tickle
File Size : 755 MB
Runtime : 20 min 10 s

tickling_3848_BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle_-_Kelly_Fake_Exam_One_Bare_Foot_Forced_Tickle.mp4

Tickling_It s So Red

It's So Red

Sexy Slyy now assumes her position between Adriana and Kendra. She is no stranger to this position on the stretch ball. She knows what's coming and she knows how sensitive her belly button is. Her long torso and deep navel were made to be tormented. Kendra and Adriana happily oblige. They tickle her tummy and probe deep inside her belly button. Of course, Slyy goes bananas and squirms all over the place. Eventually they bring out q tips and the flosser. They drive Slyy wild! Her poor belly button and navel were so red from all the torment by the time they were done.

File name: tickling 3847 BCTickleAndFetish - It s So Red
File Size : 283 MB
Runtime : 6 min 20 s

tickling_3847_BCTickleAndFetish_-_It_s_So_Red.mp4

Tickling_Ayla s Nails Are Too Much For Jade

Ayla's Nails Are Too Much For Jade!

Insanely ticklish Jade returns and encounters tiny tickler Ayla for the first time...poor Jade doesn't know what she's in for! Ayla's nails are super long in this one and she uses them to reduce Jade to a hysterical mess as she has her feet suspended at just the right height. Jade looks hot in retro workout gear with leotard, sheer pantyhose, legwarmers and trainers. Cuffed to the mule with her ankles raised and arms overhead, Jade is very vulnerable and Ayla takes full advantage! She starts off teasing Jade's nylon legs with her long nails and it's clear that Jade is in a lot of trouble. She cracks up as Ayla removes her heels and slowly runs her nails all over her legs and feet, teasing as Jade squeals and screams with laughter! Ayla loves dominating Jade going from light to fast tickles and driving her crazy. She spends a long time tormenting her sexy nylon feet, getting her nails right under Jade's toes until she's begging her to stop. She also makes the most of Jade's exposed legs and perfect ass, climbing on top of her as her tickling fingers go all over her! She doesn't forget about the upperbody either and Jade squeals and arches her back trying to get away as Ayla tickles her sides, belly, armpits and even the neck - which is a total no-go zone for Jade! After her nylon feet some more, Ayla rips the pantyhose and mercilessly tickles her bare soles too. A few minutes on her super-sensitive bare feet is more than enough for Jade but not for Ayla. She has fun tormenting her ass and thighs some more until Jade is most certainly done - she's a complete wreck by the end!

File name: tickling 3846 UKTickling - Ayla s Nails Are Too Much For Jade
File Size : 496 MB
Runtime : 13 min 23 s

tickling_3846_UKTickling_-_Ayla_s_Nails_Are_Too_Much_For_Jade.mp4

Tickling_Neon socks and oily soles - Ticklish Angel

Neon socks and oily soles - Ticklish Angel

Angel has her feet tied on a table and her hands are handcuffed. Tixi takes off Angel's white sneakers to reveal her fun striped neon socks, perfect for tickles. She tickles Angel with her fingers, claw and a hairbrush as Angel laugh like crazy trying to endure the tickles then the socks come off... and oils comes onto her soft soles making the tickles even worse!

File name: tickling 3845 TickleNail - Neon socks and oily soles - Ticklish Angel
File Size : 356 MB
Runtime : 7 min 57 s

tickling_3845_TickleNail_-Neon_socks_and_oily_soles-_Ticklish_Angel.mp4

Tickling_Gia s Tummy Tickle Torture

Gia's Tummy Tickle Torture

Gia Love is extremely ticklish all over her body but especially on her tummy and in her belly button. In this clip we let Megan have fun with her curvy belly and navel. Megan's long nails gliding over her sensitive tummy keeps Gia squirming. When Megan applies pressure and on her ribs and pelvic bone area Gia goes bonkers! The worst is still yet to come though. The nails and the flosser deep inside Gia's belly button proves to be too much. Gia has one the most sensitive tummy's and belly buttons ever and it shows in this clip.

File name: tickling 3843 BCTickleAndFetish - Gia s Tummy Tickle Torture
File Size : 395 MB
Runtime : 8 min 49 s

tickling_3843_BCTickleAndFetish_-_Gia_s_Tummy_Tickle_Torture.mp4

Tickling_Long red nails for gagged Barbara

Long red nails for gagged Barbara - custom order

The camera angle and body position would be like the first pic where the foot model has ankles tied to chair and feet are spread apart a little and her soles are exposed. If possible she would also be gagged. The tickler would walk in with gloves on. She would kneel at the foot models feet and slowly take off her gloves to reveal her long red nails to the camera. Then she would slowly walk her nails on the soles of her feet like the gif below that says , one foot at a time while the foot model twirls her foot around and screams. She would walk nails for 2 minutes. Then for the rest of the video she would tickle her feet like the gif that says at medium speed. Not too fast. The foot model again would scream and cry while being tickled. She would tickle one foot at a time and then tickle both feet at the same time making the foot model scream and cry even louder.

File name: tickling 3841 TickleNail - Long red nails for gagged Barbara
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 7 min 52 s

tickling_3841_TickleNail_-_Long_red_nails_for_gagged_Barbara.mp4

Tickling_Good Ol Ribbing for Lucy Lavender

Good Ol' Ribbing for Lucy Lavender

I demonstrate to Poppy (Denial Girl) how the best way to bond with people you've never met is to restrain and tickle them mercilessly. Then a suspended Lucid gets a 1 on 1 tickle session with me! And reveals she is very ticklish and has especially sensitive ribs and a cute laugh.

Yes, this is the first time we meet. That world-beating diva she is now, was barely a twinkle in her eye.

File name: tickling 3831 MandyMarx - Good Ol Ribbing for Lucy Lavender
File Size : 298 MB
Runtime : 6 min 45 s

tickling_3831_MandyMarx_-_Good_Ol_Ribbing_for_Lucy_Lavender.mp4

Tickling_Valeries Double Lickle Tickle

Valeries Double Lickle Tickle

Amber and Neko Yano start lightly tickling Valeries socked feet. They begin removing her socks as she giggles. They suck her toes lightly tickling her feet. Amber licks across her toes as Neko sucks her big toe. She giggles and tries pulling away as they pull her feet back sucking her toes more.

File name: tickling 3824 TheFootRoom - Valeries Double Lickle Tickle
File Size : 240 MB
Runtime : 5 min 23 s

tickling_3824_TheFootRoom_-_Valeries_Double_Lickle_Tickle.mp4

Tickling_Sara Savaged

Sara Savaged

EXTREMELY TICKLISH MODEL.

WARNING: SARA IS TRULY BROKEN BY BRUTAL M/F TICKLING.

REAL TICKLE . NO SAFEWORDS. HOT BEGGING. BIG FEET.

FOOT SIZE: 10.5

Sara Summer joins us for her first ever tickle session. She's a tall gorgeous model with a tight sensitive body, legs for days, and BIG SEXY FEET THAT ARE EXTREMELY TICKLISH!

She made the mistake of mentioning her nightmare scenario of being tied up and helpless while a guy with big strong hands goes crazy on her. Since we here at Tickle Intensive specialize in making ticklish nightmares come true, Sara finds herself wrapped and strapped to the bed for her first ever tickling scene - AND BY A GUY!! Sara's reactions are NOT for the faint of heart - her laughter is wild and her begging is genuine. You can really hear the fear in her voice, so if you're looking for an example of a beautiful woman TRULY begging not to be tickled, SARA IS YOUR GIRL!

Sara's eyes bulge with fear when the realization hits that a man's going to be tickling her. No time is buzzed and Mr. Intensive goes straight to work on her big feet, raking her soft soles with his nails, CAUSING HER TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH LAUGHTER! Fingers, combs, the brush, and especially pinwheel drives her wild with ticklish sensations. Much to Sara's horror, every inch of her upperbody is explored by Mr. Intensive, his roaming hands mercilessly squeezing and prodding every ticklish spot on her body - PITS, SIDES, RIBS, STOMACH, EVEN UNDER HER TITS! As the relentless tickling goes on and on, Sara breaks out into a sweat, her hot body glistening as she struggles with true !

By the time Mr. Intensive's finally finished with her, SARA IS COMPLETELY WRECKED - dripping with sweat, makeup a mess, her eyes wild with fear and hysteria, but also relief that the tickling is finally over... or is it?

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

File name: tickling 3821 TickleIntensive - Sara Savaged
File Size : 632 MB
Runtime : 10 min 36 s

tickling_3821_TickleIntensive_-_Sara_Savaged.mp4

Tickling_Perla and Addie Juniper in Addies Lickle Tickle

Perla and Addie Juniper in "Addies Lickle Tickle"

Here is a really short and simple clip from the vault for all you foot room supporters out there! Addie is SUPER SEXY and a LEGEND with her amazing size 7.5 feet. In this clip Perla was tickled HEAVILY by poor Addie after Perla tickled Addie! So now Perla gets to taste, suck, and lick Addies delicate soles and toes. Check out this short, sweet, and SEXY clip!

File name: tickling 3820 TheFootRoom - Perla and Addie Juniper in Addies Lickle Tickle
File Size : 427 MB
Runtime : 3 min 50 s

tickling_3820_TheFootRoom_-_Perla_and_Addie_Juniper_in_Addies_Lickle_Tickle.mp4

Back