They Are Wide Open

Marias loose ass destruction - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Categories: Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys),Sicflics

Tags: Queen Maria

Our mesmerising Latin 'Queen Maria' stars in this obscene ass destruction movie, having her greedy butt hole double fisted till its totally wrecked, then stuffed with giant bell peppers by her boyfriend! We've seen some truly outrageous anal penetrations from this masochistic Brazilian MILF, obsessed with destroying her ass to no limits, and she still never stops amazing us with more insane insertions! This thrilling scene begins with Maria laid back over on armchair, clutching her legs beside her ears, with her ass surrendered to her boyfriend to unleash a savage fisting attack. He immediately begins punching one fist in and out with hard twisting thrusts, then slides the second in alongside to stretch Marias anus to the max. Both his huge, clenched hands are now punching in and out of her sloppy hole with insane f0rce, making her ruined hole gape, fart and drool every time he slams them in and out. Listen to Marias intense groans of ecstasy as her ass is totally ruined beyond return, till she reaches her first explosive climax, but there's no respite for her greedy hole. As soon as her double punch fucking destruction is complete, it's time for some humongous pepper insertions. Maria turns around into a more comfortable position and her boyfriend grabs two giant bell peppers measuring over 3" thick, then continues stuffing one after the other entirely inside her prolapsing ass. Her slutty hole is so loose, the pepper slips straight in till it's completely engulfed, then Maria slowly births it out so we see her huge anal donut ring, stretching tightly round the pepper as it's expelled. They repeat this shocking insertion several times, shoving the huge peppers in and out, till Marias loose cunt drools with her orgasmic fluids, and her annihilated ass hole prolapses to shocking levels that must be seen!

File name:Marias loose ass destruction - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Marias loose ass destruction - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

Monster of TAP goes Wet, Valentina Sierra, Anal Fisting, DAP, TAP, Wrecked Ass, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Facial - Piss Vids - Valentina Sierra

Categories: Hand fisting,Piss Vids

Tags: Valentina Sierra

File name:Monster of TAP goes Wet, Valentina Sierra, Anal Fisting, DAP, TAP, Wrecked Ass, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Facial - Piss Vids - Valentina Sierra.mp4
File Size: 1.51 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:02:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3218 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Monster of TAP goes Wet, Valentina Sierra, Anal Fisting, DAP, TAP, Wrecked Ass, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Facial - Piss Vids - Valentina Sierra.mp4

NatusAmares anal ruination - Sicflics - Natus Amare

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Natus Amare

The stunning blond model ' NatusAmare ' returns in this outrageous insertion movie, totally destroying her prolapsing, wrecked ass with the XXXL 'Mateo' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', till she gushes in several explosive orgasms. We love watching this gorgeous, 5ft tall, 90lbs, petite babe totally destroying her holes with so much enjoyment. Her anal prolapse is one of the biggest we've ever seen, especially on such a tiny, beautiful lady, making her so mesmerising to watch as she wrecks it even further beyond return with the very biggest toys. She's proud of having such ruined ass meat she can push to prolapse at any given moment, a constant reminder of what a severe dilation addict she is and always in need of stretching to excess! Enjoy watching NatusAmare stand the Mateo dildo beneath her, which measures 12" tall x 4" thick, a truly giant dildo for this tiny babe, and begin slamming her ass on it insanely hard. It's blunt head stretches her prolapsing ass meat to its limits, and she impales herself so deep and hard, it's not long before she edges close to her first gushing climax. Listen to her scream in ecstasy as the Mateo bursts out of her ass, with a huge squirt of her orgasmic fluids erupting from her cunt! The greedy slut gets straight back on the Mateo right after her climax, this time with her ass facing the camera. She slams her prolapsing hole up and down its giant shaft so hard, her loose cunt continues squirting pools of orgasmic juices over the floor, making her slip and fall around in a frantic state of ecstasy. WOW! It's so fucking hot seeing this addictive lady destroying her ass so much, and she's not finished just yet! She showers off and moves over to the bedroom, then continues filming herself, stretching her ass and cunt apart for some insanely hot gaping shots! Enjoy watching her stretch her holes apart with both hands, making them prolapse and gape excessively so we see just how destroyed they really are!

File name:NatusAmares anal ruination - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:11:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NatusAmares anal ruination - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4

Skinny bitch Berlin penetrates Baby Bamby's ass with her hand! Fisting, 0_ pussy, DAP, group - Anal Vids - Baby Bamby, Berlin

Categories: Anal Vids,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Baby Bamby,Berlin

Lesbian perversions of two young bitches Berlin and Baby Bamby

File name:Skinny bitch Berlin penetrates Baby Bamby's ass with her hand! Fisting, 0_ pussy, DAP, group - Anal Vids - Baby Bamby, Berlin.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:46:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Skinny bitch Berlin penetrates Baby Bamby's ass with her hand! Fisting, 0_ pussy, DAP, group - Anal Vids - Baby Bamby, Berlin.mp4

Susan Ayn rough anal fuckign with DAP, 0_ Pussy and piss drinking - Gonzo - Susan Ayn

Categories: Gonzo,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Susan Ayn

File name:Susan Ayn rough anal fuckign with DAP, 0_ Pussy and piss drinking - Gonzo - Susan Ayn.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:56:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3508 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Susan Ayn rough anal fuckign with DAP, 0_ Pussy and piss drinking - Gonzo - Susan Ayn.mp4

A Skinny Girl Takes a Huge Fist in the Ass, Fisting an Open Ass, Prolapse in a Doggystyle Pose - Fiftiweive69

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Fiftiweive69

File name:A Skinny Girl Takes a Huge Fist in the Ass, Fisting an Open Ass, Prolapse in a Doggystyle Pose - Fiftiweive69.mp4
File Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:05:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A Skinny Girl Takes a Huge Fist in the Ass, Fisting an Open Ass, Prolapse in a Doggystyle Pose - Fiftiweive69.mp4

Deep Self Fisting _ Hitachi fucking - Nymph Nova

Categories: Hand fisting

Tags: Nymph Nova

I suck my big tits then I stick my fists inside myself one after the other, my cunt eager and gaping. I the shove the big fat hitachi head inside me and fuck the vibrator on high, slowly pulling it in and out of my horny cunt. I follow all this up with my huge thick black dildo and hitachi on my cunt until I cum like a horny slut

File name:Deep Self Fisting _ Hitachi fucking - Nymph Nova.mp4
File Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Deep Self Fisting _ Hitachi fucking - Nymph Nova.mp4

Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Queen Maria

The most extreme anal 'Queen Maria' returns in this shocking anal destruction movie, having her permanently ruined ass hole double punch fisted insanely hard by her boyfriends huge hands! She's undoubtedly the most outrageous anal Queen, obsessed with annihilating her hole to excess. There's simply no other lady that can receive such severe, powerful double ass fisting and enjoy it with so much orgasmic pleasure, which is why we love every single movie she performs! Enjoy watching this thrilling update featuring 100% anal obliteration at its very best from start to finish. See Maria bent over on all fours with her peachy Latin butt facing the camera, already gaping open and loose in resting state before any penetration even begins. Her boyfriend lubricates his fists, clenches one into a ball and immediately punches it inside her to the forearm without any warmup! That's how loose Marias ass really is, that she can take an entire balled up hand in one thrust at any given moment, but one fist alone is never going to satisfy her masochistic needs for anal destruction. Her boyfriend slides in his second fist alongside and gives Maria exactly what she craves! A savage double punch fucking attack like no other! The penetration is fast, deep, twisting thrusts of his arms blasting completely in and out of her splattering hole, making it rip loud farts, and gape like a giant bucket hole every time he yanks out his fists and punches them straight back in. Listen to Marias intense groans of ecstasy as her anus is brutally wrecked even further beyond return, making her entire body shake and quiver, in several mind blowing orgasms she just cannot get enough of! This causes the most enormous gaping, prolapsing ass hole we've ever seen and simply cannot be missed, if you're a fan of this mesmerising anal Goddess!

File name:Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:21

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting Marias ass - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

Extreme session - STRETCHING MY HOLE - Pipaypipo

Tags: Pipaypipo

30min long. Fucking my biggest cocks, ogre, seahorse, dominic pacifico and slink! And of course cumming

File name:Extreme session - STRETCHING MY HOLE - Pipaypipo.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:29:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme session - STRETCHING MY HOLE - Pipaypipo.mp4

FISTING Mistress makes Multiple Squirts over and over again without Stopping, Fisting Deep and Hard - DiosanPaul

Tags: DiosanPaul

File name:FISTING Mistress makes Multiple Squirts over and over again without Stopping, Fisting Deep and Hard - DiosanPaul.mp4
File Size: 289 MB
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5042 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FISTING Mistress makes Multiple Squirts over and over again without Stopping, Fisting Deep and Hard - DiosanPaul.mp4

Fist fucking her loose ass - Sicflics - Nicky

Tags: Nicky

This thrilling debut movie stars a beautiful new blond model 'Nicky', having her loose ass fisted and fucked with a giant dildo, till she reaches several explosive orgasms! Nicky is a stunning blond bombshell, with a smoking hot physique, huge silicone tits and a greedy ass hole she loves stretching to excess for the ultimate climax. Enjoy watching this hot beauty begin fucking a giant pink dildo, which she stands beneath her and squats up and down its shaft, loosening her ass in preparation for her dominant girlfriends fist! It's her first time being fist fucked in her ass, but she's determined to succeed and desperate to experience the intense orgasms it provides. See Nicky lay back on the sofa with her legs pinned beside her ears, surrendering her loose ass to her GF to have her devious way. She lubricates her hand and begins inserting all four fingers, slowly twisting them around, then slides the thumb in alongside and pushes beyond the knuckles! Nickys eyes bulge and roll to the back of her head in instant euphoria, feeling an entire fist penetrating her deflowered butt hole for the very first time. Her GF soon picks up the pace and continues twisting her fist in and out with hard twisting thrusts, whilst masturbating Nickys clit with the other hand. This sends euphoric shockwaves throughout her body, and she screams in a powerful, body shattering climax like no other she's felt before. Nicky loved her anal fisting orgasm so much, she instantly wants another! She takes several deep breaths and her GF shoves her fist straight back in, penetrating her even harder till Nicky erupts in her second screaming orgasm, then spreads her butt hole apart with both hands to reveal her swollen, gaping rosebud in the aftermath!

File name:Fist fucking her loose ass - Sicflics - Nicky.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Duration: 00:06:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fist fucking her loose ass - Sicflics - Nicky.mp4

Giant fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - KarinaHH

Tags: KarinaHH

We have a thrilling update starring this submissive, skinny slut having her loose cunt fisted to destruction by two random masked men with enormous hands! We know just how much she thrives on the intense humiliation of being used as a fisting rag doll by complete strangers, arranged by her long term master, and these two old men really push her cunt stretching ability to shocking new limits. See her bent over on all fours as she's skewered at each end with a gigantic fist penetrating her snatch and a raging hard cock in her mouth. One of the men grabs her head and skull fucks her throat entirely to the balls, making her gasp for breath as the other stretches her cunt to tearing point with his enormous hand. She loves every moment of his giant fist twisting in and out with hard thrusts, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she edges close to her climax. Her orgasmic groans are muffled by the dick in her throat, gagging her screams of ecstasy as she enjoys a body shattering climax! Her orgasm is complete but these two old perverts aren't finished using her body just yet. They continue to skewer her at both ends with their raging cocks, and she sucks their balls till they're ready to unload in her mouth, blasting her face and tongue with their dick snot!

File name:Giant fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - KarinaHH.mp4
File Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:12:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Giant fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - KarinaHH.mp4

Jewel Plug Rainbow Fisting Fun Times - Nymph Nova

Tags: Nymph Nova

Feeling cute and horny I get my cheeky slut on. I show off a little then stick a pretty jewel pink butt plug in my ass and spank myself until my cheeks glow. I shake my booty and give you close ups. Then while the plug sparkles in my ass I fist my cunt. It is tight from the plug but that never stops me. I fist my horny cunt while I deep throat my current favorite dildo, then with the plug still in I shove the rainbow deep inside me and use the wand until I shudder and cum

File name:Jewel Plug Rainbow Fisting Fun Times - Nymph Nova.mp4
File Size: 376 MB
Duration: 00:19:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jewel Plug Rainbow Fisting Fun Times - Nymph Nova.mp4

Moona Snake VS Lena Moon goes Wet, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow - Piss Vids - Moona Snake, Lena_Moon

Categories: Hand fisting,Piss Vids

Tags: Lena_Moon,Moona Snake

File name:Moona Snake VS Lena Moon goes Wet, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow - Piss Vids - Moona Snake, Lena_Moon.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:50:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3104 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Moona Snake VS Lena Moon goes Wet, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow - Piss Vids - Moona Snake, Lena_Moon.mp4

Using it as a butt plug - Pipaypipo

Tags: Pipaypipo

File name:Using it as a butt plug - Pipaypipo.mp4
File Size: 464 MB
Duration: 00:06:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Using it as a butt plug - Pipaypipo.mp4

Fisting myself - Willamina Giddons

Tags: Willamina Giddons

File name:Fisting myself - Willamina Giddons.mp4
File Size: 799 MB
Duration: 00:25:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4179 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting myself - Willamina Giddons.mp4

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia

Tags: Anastasia

We have a thrilling debut movie starring this attractive brunette amateur 'Anastasia', having her loose cunt punch fucked insanely hard till she reaches an explosive, gushing climax! There's nothing this insatiable slut loves more than the stretching sensation of her boyfriends hand, blasting her slobbering snatch! She's a self confessed fisting addict and needs it on a frequent basis to satisfy her extreme dilation desires. See her laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide, as her boyfriend inserts his huge hand wrist deep inside her. She instantly gasps with euphoric pleasure feeling his fist stretching her out so wide, and begins frantically masturbating her clit. The penetration soon picks up and he's now punch fucking her snatch with hard, twisting thrusts, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix. Anastasia edges close to her climax and frantically masturbates her clit even harder till she erupts in an explosive, gushing orgasm, spraying her boyfriend with pools of her juices. Her first climax is complete, but there's no respite for this whores greedy hole, and he slams his fist straight back inside her. The penetrations now even harder, deeper thrusts of his hand blasting in and out of her sopping wet, bucket sized cunt, and it's not long before Anastasia explodes in another body shattering orgasm, flooding the sheets beneath her with pools of her fluids ejaculating from her gaping, wrecked hole!

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia.mp4
File Size: 682 MB
Duration: 00:06:11

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Anastasia.mp4

Masha ruins her loose holes - Sicflics - Masha Yang

Tags: Masha Yang

The beautiful blond model 'Masha Yang' returns in this thrilling insertion scene, wrecking her loose ass and cunt with giant dildos attached to a powerful fucking machine! It's so hot watching this stunning young babe annihilating her holes with such huge toys and enjoying several squirting orgasms. Masha begins with a huge Dragon dildo slamming in her ass on a medium speed setting, then she soon turns up the power till it's blasting in and out with explosive thrusts, making her scream in ecstasy! 'Oh My God I'm Fucking Cumming!' She screams as the dragon toy wrecks her hole and explodes out, with an erupting gush of her orgasmic fluids from her loose cunt! That was an impressive first orgasm, but Masha wants many more, and she attaches another colossal demonic dildo to her fucking machine, then begins blasting her snatch with it. The humongous toy slams in and out of her splattering pussy as she masturbates her clit with a powerful 'Magic Wand' massager, edging herself closer to a second eruptive climax. 'Yes Fuck Me Harder' she yells whilst gasping for breath, and reaches a second body shattering orgasm. Her ass and cunt meat are now totally wrecked and drooling with her juices, but Masha still isn't satisfied yet! She grabs an even thicker, monster cock with a hard veined shaft, attaches it to her machine, and immediately continues blasting her slobbering cunt. The gigantic toy slams way up into her womb with blazing speed as she masturbates her clit with the Magic Wand, then soon erupts in another gushing climax, flooding the sheets beneath her with pools of her orgasmic fluids. WOW! This smoking hot nymphomaniac really hammered her holes to destruction, making them gape and drool profusely in the aftermath of this thrilling scene that cannot be missed

File name:Masha ruins her loose holes - Sicflics - Masha Yang.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:09:54

D O W N L O A D:

Masha ruins her loose holes - Sicflics - Masha Yang.mp4

Sasha Beart Testing The Handmade "Balldog" Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Sasha Beart

Tags: Sasha Beart

Sasha Beart Testing The Handmade "Balldog" Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) Toy Dimension Total Length: 25.0 Cm (9.84 Inches) Shaft Length: 15.0 Cm (5.91 Inches) Diameter Of Shaft: 6.7.0 Cm (2.64 Inches) Height Of The Base: 10.0 Cm (3.94 Inches)

File name:Sasha Beart Testing The Handmade "Balldog" Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Sasha Beart.mp4
File Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:11:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sasha Beart Testing The Handmade "Balldog" Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Sasha Beart.mp4

Shiri Allwood Testing The Handmade Balldog Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Shiri Allwood

Tags: Shiri Allwood

SHIRI ALLWOOD TESTING THE HANDMADE "BallDog" SIZE L (WITH ADDITIONAL ANAL FISTING) TOY DIMENSION Total Length: 25.0 cm (9.84 inches) Shaft Length: 15.0 cm (5.91 inches) Diameter of Shaft: 6.7.0 cm (2.64 inches) Height of the Base: 10.0 cm (3.94 inches

File name:Shiri Allwood Testing The Handmade Balldog Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Shiri Allwood.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shiri Allwood Testing The Handmade Balldog Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) - Anal Vids - Shiri Allwood.mp4

Suzie Q VS Charlotte Angie - Female Domination - Piss Version - Piss Vids - Suzie Q, Charlotte Angie

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Piss Vids

Tags: Charlotte Angie,Suzie Q

Maximum enjoyment in subduing and anally destroying the beautiful Charlotte Angie.I am a very bad Mistress !!

File name:Suzie Q VS Charlotte Angie - Female Domination - Piss Version - Piss Vids - Suzie Q, Charlotte Angie.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:51:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3808 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Suzie Q VS Charlotte Angie - Female Domination - Piss Version - Piss Vids - Suzie Q, Charlotte Angie.mp4

Wide Selection - 21 Sextreme - Sheala Brill

Categories: 21 Sextreme,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Sheala Brill

Bruno SX never seems to run out of toys and accessories. He has a wide selection of tools ready to pleasure any nearby girl, and this time the sexy Sheala Brill will learn how skilled Bruno is. Her pussy worked over and over with the widest variety of equipments: mega dildos, vibrators, speculum, even a baseball is involved to reach a final, satisfying orgasm.

File name:Wide Selection - 21 Sextreme - Sheala Brill.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:24:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wide Selection - 21 Sextreme - Sheala Brill.mp4

Anal deepth record - Argen Dana

Tags: Argen Dana

Look the size because the title says it all.Using Serpentine XXL from MrHankeys Toys. This is a premium film using all my anal talent.

File name:Anal deepth record - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:25:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal deepth record - Argen Dana.mp4

Cervix Quest - Extreme Latina - Hannah

Categories: Extreme Latina,Hand fisting

Tags: Hannah

Digging and Digging to get There!

File name:Cervix Quest - Extreme Latina - Hannah.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:16:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cervix Quest - Extreme Latina - Hannah.mp4

Dap and Fist, Mary Jane, 2on1, BBC, Anal Fisting, DAP, Wrecked Ass, Squirt Drink, Creampie Swallow, Cum in Mouth - Anal Vids - Mary Jane

Categories: Anal Vids,Hand fisting

Tags: Mary Jane

File name:Dap and Fist, Mary Jane, 2on1, BBC, Anal Fisting, DAP, Wrecked Ass, Squirt Drink, Creampie Swallow, Cum in Mouth - Anal Vids - Mary Jane.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:40:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dap and Fist, Mary Jane, 2on1, BBC, Anal Fisting, DAP, Wrecked Ass, Squirt Drink, Creampie Swallow, Cum in Mouth - Anal Vids - Mary Jane.mp4

Deep fisting with massage oil - Fist 4K - Monroe Fox

Categories: Fist 4K,Hand fisting

Tags: Monroe Fox

A young couple, Jake and Caroline, often feels horny and loves having sex. They can spend hours in bed, sexually pleasing each other. They eagerly explore various sides of sexuality and plunge into the wildest and most alluring sexual experience. This time they decided to give fisting a try. Jack has covered his girlfriend's body with some massage oil and started massaging her. Caroline began to moan feeling very relaxed while her lover's hands were going lower and lower. He started caressing her pussy, slowly diving in his fingers and finally his whole fist, feeling her warm bosom. Caroline was screaming out of pleasure, climaxing and begging him to go deeper!

File name:Deep fisting with massage oil - Fist 4K - Monroe Fox.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:37:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5747 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Deep fisting with massage oil - Fist 4K - Monroe Fox.mp4

Double fisting CrazyWifeSlut - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut

Tags: Crazy Wife Slut

Our stunning blond model ' CrazyWifeSlut ' stars in this incredible update, having both her destroyed holes double fist fucked by her husbands huge hands, till she reaches several gushing orgasms! This is by far her best scene yet, and the very first time she's had both her wrecked ass and cunt plugged full with a fist in each hole. She's undoubtedly the most attractive beauty we've seen enjoy such severe double fisting, and it's so fucking arousing to view! Enjoy watching CrazyWifeSlut prepare for this insane penetration by pumping her pussy with a huge vacuum cylinder, swelling her snatch till its a giant mound of throbbing, prolapsing flesh, ready to be fisted by her husband. She moves into position, bending over on all fours with her stunning body on display and begins stimulating her clit with a powerful vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager. Her husband lubricates his giant hands and sinks one in her ass, punching it in and out with hard twisting thrusts, making her groan in ecstasy as her butt hole's stretched to the max. He then slides his second fist in her drooling cunt, locking them both wrist deep in her holes and the orgasmic sensations are like nothing she's experienced before. HOLY FUCK! This gorgeous lady is now being hammered with two hands in her obliterated ass and cunt and she just cannot get enough! Her husband punches them with all his muscular strength, giving his slut wife the intense orgasms she so desperately craves. Her body convulses in euphoric spasms of ecstasy as she explodes in a mind blowing climax, then he pulls out his slop covered fists, and she stretches her ass cheeks apart at the camera with both hands, showing us how loose and humongous her gaping holes really are in the aftermath!

File name:Double fisting CrazyWifeSlut - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting CrazyWifeSlut - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut.mp4

Lilly wrecks her loose cunt - Sicflics - Lilly Fuck Slut

Tags: Lilly Fuck Slut

The beautiful Las Vegas Latina 'Lilly Fuck Slut' returns in this epic insertion scene, fucking her wrecked cunt with a gigantic 'Solaris' dildo from 'Surveryofthecosmos' toys, till she erupts in an explosive gushing climax! Her demonic new dildo stands 10" tall with three tapering knots measuring 4" thick at the base. This is a truly huge sci-fi toy designed for the most depraved, monster cock craving whores that love stretching their greedy holes to excess. It's even better when it's a stunning Latina with smouldering hot, Disney Princess looks obliterating her cunt with it! Lilly couldn't wait to cram this toy in her slack hole for the very first time, and had to fuck it as soon as she received it in the mail. She didn't even fully undress, just lowered her denims, unwrapped the Solaris, stood it beneath her and began riding it with her smoking hot Latin butt facing the camera. Listen to her drooling wet snatch splattering with her juices as she bounces up and down all three knots of the Solaris! She completely buried its alien shaft entirely to the base within a few minutes, then continues fucking herself into oblivion! It's so hot seeing the enormous, bulging, third knot stretching her cunt lips to the max as it pops in and out with every thrust. Lillys snatch is drooling profusely with her orgasmic fluids and she just cannot get enough of this humongous cock. She turns around facing the camera, and continues slamming all her weight on the Solaris, bouncing entirely up and down from its tip to base. 'Oh Shit Thats Fucking Stretching My Cunt So Good' she screams, as she edges closer to her climax, then a few more squats and she finally erupts in an incredible gushing orgasm! Her squelching hole squirts torrents of her orgasmic fluids, then she punches her clenched fist entirely in and out, making it splatter even more, before gaping it open with both hands, showing us how destroyed her snatch really is!

File name:Lilly wrecks her loose cunt - Sicflics - Lilly Fuck Slut.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lilly wrecks her loose cunt - Sicflics - Lilly Fuck Slut.mp4

My Fist Your Fist - 21 Sextreme - Catwoman

Categories: 21 Sextreme,Hand fisting

Tags: Catwoman

Bruno is a master of the art of pleasuring and he's giving Catwoman some pointers in how to do fisting right! She's tried it before but she wants someone professional to help her out so Bruno's the best! His experienced hands will make sure Catwoman's fist and pussy get the maximum pleasure from each other. Being a man though you know Bruno's also going to get his so watch him work!

File name:My Fist Your Fist - 21 Sextreme - Catwoman.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:29:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5982 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My Fist Your Fist - 21 Sextreme - Catwoman.mp4

Parking lot fisting orgasms - Sicflics - Danni

Tags: Danni

We have a thrilling debut movie starring a beautiful brunette amateur babe 'Danni', having her greedy hole fist fucked in her boyfriends car at a parking lot! This stunning babe has two perverse fantasies. Being fisted on a regular basis, and having sex in random public places. She especially loves combining the two, and has one of her ultimate fantasies fulfilled in this outrageous scene. She's on a casual shopping trip with her boyfriend and they arrive at the parking lot, when Danni instantly has the spontaneous desire to have her cunt fisted right there and then! She strips down to her underwear and bends over the passenger seat with her peachy ass on display to the camera, then her boyfriend goes right to work on her greedy hole and gives it exactly what it deserves! His huge hand slips straight into her drooling wet snatch, thats constantly loose and ready to be stretched. He blasts her cunt with hard twisting thrusts, punching his balled up fist against her G-spot and cervix! This makes Danni scream in ecstasy as her pussy's destroyed in broad daylight, making her body tremble in a powerful gushing climax that soaks his hands with her juices, then he feeds them to her, and she sucks his fingers clean of her own orgasmic fluids!

File name:Parking lot fisting orgasms - Sicflics - Danni.mp4
File Size: 940 MB
Duration: 00:08:35

D O W N L O A D:

Parking lot fisting orgasms - Sicflics - Danni.mp4

Back