These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

Perverse Games Scene 4

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Bareback fucking, sucking, fucking, big dick, sperm eating, group sex, perverse
Video language: English

Perverse Sex Games in the gyn chair.
Young sweet guy get the ass opend with toys, medical utensils and raw dick.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Perverse Games Scene 4

Hole Busters, Scene #04

Cast: Karsten Richter, Nick Forte

When Nick Forte finds Karsten Richter on all fours with a doggy-tail butt-plug wiggling in his huge white ass he knows he's found a hungry hole. Forte, a smoking-hot daddy with a 9' rock-hard cock, takes out the tail and plows Richter's ass with a giant foot-long dildo. Richter responds by rolling over on his back and swallowing the butt-toy whole. After working over Richter's hole Forte kicks back and strokes his huge cock, using both hands to milk himself dry.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 791.1 MB

Download Hole Busters, Scene #04

Nathan Reed Solo

Release Year: 2020

I wondered if Beau knew what was in store, since we had already filmed him several times. This uncertainty could only make this shoot that much more exciting!

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 563.2 MB

Download Nathan Reed Solo

Teddy Bryce, Julian Torres

Cast: Teddy Bryce, Julian Torres
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos

Julian Torres shows up late to a meeting to find his boss, Teddy Bryce, jacking off at his desk. To show how sorry his is for his tardiness, Julian gets on his knees and sucks his boss as he plays with Teddy's hole. Julian can't resist taking a taste of Teddy's ass and rims the stud to warm him up for what's about to come. Teddy needs more than just a tongue and begs for Julian to give him something a whole lot thicker. Julian knows what Teddy needs and snaps on his gloves before he glides his fingers and then his hand deep into his boss. Julian opens Teddy's gaping hole even wider as he slides in past his wrist to wreck Teddy's hungry asshole. Teddy loves it all but wants to go even deeper as he stands up and squats down to ride Julian's fist. The pleasure is out of this world for Teddy but now Julian wants to take control one last time. Teddy lies down on his back and lets his employee do the rest of the work. Julian goes faster, slamming and stretching Teddy's busted hole until his.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5957kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Teddy Bryce, Julian Torres

Jedd handjob

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Militaryclassified

Jedd is a very conservative Marine I met online while responding to ads that Marines post for women on Craigslist. I got his attention and once we started talking about how much he could make he was very eager to come up and meet to check it out. Jedd has never been naked, hard, or even masturbated in front of a guy and today I've managed to talk this straight boy into not only getting naked, hard and masturbating for my camera but I even got a chance to handle his meat!

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 157.0 MB

Download Jedd handjob

Jedd handjob

Studio: Militaryclassified

Jedd is a very conservative Marine I met online while responding to ads that Marines post for women on Craigslist. I got his attention and once we started talking about how much he could make he was very eager to come up and meet to check it out. Jedd has never been naked, hard, or even masturbated in front of a guy and today I've managed to talk this straight boy into not only getting naked, hard and masturbating for my camera but I even got a chance to handle his meat!

Download Jedd handjob

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 02 Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon

Drew Dixon sits back and gets his cock sucked by Nate Grimes in a rest stop bathroom. When Drew bends over to show Nate his hole, Nate plants his tongue in Drew's hole to loosen it up, and then plunges his dick shortly after. Much to Nate's surprise, his cock slides right into Drew's ass as he mounts up the eager stud. Nate is curious what else Drew's ass can handle and starts to fist punch Drew's hole. As Nate's fist fly in and out of Drew, the talented stud's ass swallows Nate's hefty hands whole. Drew takes total control by riding Nate's fist, until Nate puts Drew on his back and destroys his ass until Drew blows his load with Nate's arm planted up inside him.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 02 Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon

Armond Rizzo sex Trenton Ducati

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GentlemensCloset
Cast: Armond Rizzo Trenton Ducati
Genres: Kissing, Rimming, Ass Play, Blow Jobs, Oral Anal Sex, Cum Shots

Trenton and his boi Armond give in to their restless desire to be intimate with each other. The chance opportunity to play with each other arises while they are traveling together to see Armond's men.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3296kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Armond Rizzo sex Trenton Ducati

Maskurbate - Need A Hand Dominic

Straight Dominic agreed to make a handjob video as long as he wore the mask. It was so nice to finally have the chance to worship his body, caress his muscles and stroke his shaft. Watching this scene, it is obvious that he liked it. Hope he’ll be back for more soon!

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6568kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

Download Maskurbate - Need A Hand Dominic

Thomas Stefan

Release Year: 2019

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

Download Thomas Stefan

McCree does Skyrim

Skyrim is an interactive fantasy computer game populated by human like beings, half-human/ half-beast beings and monsters.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4482kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 316.2 MB

Download McCree does Skyrim

Custodian of the Hole, Scene 3

Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

Brian Bonds is painting an office space for the new director when Luka Sage barges in and realizes his new office still isn't done. Brian has seniority over the newly promoted stud and isn't going to take his smart mouth lightly. When Luka gets agitated with Brian, he quickly learns who's really in charge. Asserting dominance, Brian bends Luka over a desk and rims his tight hole out. After Brian has had his taste of Luka's ass, he puts Luka down on his knees and whips out his hard cock. Luka knows what Brian wants and he wraps his lips around Brian's swollen member. When Luka gets Brian as hard as he can, he bends over his desk to take the painters thick cock in his tight hole. Luka takes Brian's meat with pleasure, but Brian can sense Luka desires something a little bigger. As a surprise to Luka, Brian bends down and glides his fist deep into the executives pre-stretched hole. The hunky painter keeps plunging his hands deep into Luka's hole, stretching to more and more with every pun.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5379kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Custodian of the Hole, Scene 3

Thom Barron Steve

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1155kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 107.7 MB

Download Thom Barron Steve

Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf. The full picture reveals massive Byron Saint on his back, one knee into his chest as Race Cooper screwdrivers his gloved fist into Byron's ass. Byron jerks as the penetration reaches the middle of Race's forearm. Race removes his fist and re-lubes, smoothing lube over Byron's big balls so they glisten. At 6-foot-5, there's a lot of Byron; his toned body is as lean as it is long, with sparse hair, except for his sexy calves. He holds his legs wider as he relaxes. Race teases the perimeter of Byron's hole by tracing a fingertip around and around the rim until the opening blossoms red. Race resumes fisting with his right hand, but now his left hand is busy, too. He's got a mean hard on that he strokes in counterpoint to his moving fist. Byron rests one foot on his shoulder and asks Race to cum for him, getting blasted with hot, white spooge.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

ButchDixon Korben & Marcos

Hairy man Marco Salqueiro & Korben David are wrestling on the mats. Marco pins Korben and grinds his massive bulge in Korben's face. After sucking each other's cocks, Korben assumes doggy style position and Marco slides his 9-inch cock inside his buddy's ass.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3363kbps

File size: 412.8 MB

Download ButchDixon Korben & Marcos

Hole Busters, Scene #03

Cast: Jackson Lawless, Patrick Rouge

Jackson Lawless finds Patrick Rouge caged, pleasuring himself with a lengthy butt-toy. He circles his prey then spreads his butt cheeks on the iron bars, allowing Rouge to lick his hole. Lawless puts on a show by riding a huge dildo until Rouge demands to be let out of the cage so he can take over. The young muscular stud plows Lawless' ass with the enormous toy then pulls on the rubber gloves and fists him hard. Lawless rides Rouge's fist while they both jack off and shoot hot loads.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

Download Hole Busters, Scene #03

Andre Marc

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1141kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 111.7 MB

Download Andre Marc

Nicolas David

Having been subjected to some of the most extreme anal action ever captured on camera, you'd be forgiven

Duration: 19:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Nicolas David

Militaryclassified Jedd handjob

Download Militaryclassified Jedd handjob

Hole Busters, Scene #01

Cast: Josh West, Lance Navarro

Josh West spies Lance Navarro stroking his fat uncut cock and goes down to investigate. He sucks Lance's monster and finds a butt-plug up his ass. Josh knows that Lance can take something much bigger and begins to work his hole with a series of huge toys. Finally Josh shoves his fists deep in Lance's hungry ass, prompting Lance to ride Josh's forearm to the elbow while Josh sucks his huge dick.

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

Download Hole Busters, Scene #01

CBoys - bcalla fw15 Collection - Colby Does ny

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Last night we premiered the short film Colby Does ny. Not only is this part of Colby Keller's epic erotic series "Colby Does America," but it's so much more. This is also the preview of iconic homo designer, Brad Callahan's, Bcalla 2015 Fall Winter Collection. Brad has been called a fashion maverick, and has dressed superstars and punks alike, including Azealia Banks and Lady Gaga.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 102.7 MB

Download CBoys - bcalla fw15 Collection - Colby Does ny

Hole Busters, Scene 2

Cast: Alexsander Freitas, Ryan Patrick

Alexsander Freitas, a wild Latin top, knows how to bust a hole! When he catches red-headed bottom-boy Patrick Ryan fingering his ass Freitas instinctively grabs the biggest dildo he can find and works it into Ryan's puckered . The giant toy only makes Ryan crave more - and Freitas responds with his greased up fist. The anal stimulation proves almost too much for Ryan who finger-fucks his own hole while Freitas jacks and blows!

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 799.7 MB

Download Hole Busters, Scene 2

Awol Marines Ep. 981

With a big his smooth bubble but, hairy legs. And a nice treasure trail this Marine is ready to get your juices flowing.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1875kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 380.0 MB

Download Awol Marines Ep. 981

Red Handed, Scene #02

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Alessandro Del Toro
Genres: Boots, Dildoes/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

Drew Sebastian takes a break in the bunkhouse to work out his hole with a thick boot-shaped dildo. Alessandro Del Torro catches the horse-hung stud bouncing up and down on the enormous toy and gets in on the action. He pushes Drew down on the latex boot as far as his ass will go until the greedy pig-bottom begs for Alessandro's fist. Alessandro flips Drew over, greases up his gloved hands and begins to work Drew's hole. As soon as his fist goes deep inside Drew's ass both studs yank on their hard dicks. Alessandro can't resist sucking Drew's huge pierced cock while he fists him with one hand and jacks off with the other. Alessandro shoots a hot steam of white jizz then goes back to work a massive load out of Drew.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 579.2 MB

Download Red Handed, Scene #02

Obsessive Fisting Disorder, 1, Scene 1

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brian Bonds, Axel Abysse
Genres: Clinic/Medical, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing

Brian Bonds stops in to see his doctor about his obsession with his ass and putting huge things in it. When the doctor's assistant Axel Abysse comes in, Brian is caught with his hand down the back of his pants. Axel instructs Brian to drop his pants and bend over the examination table. As Axel starts to spread Brian's cheeks and examine his hole, Axel introduces his fingers one by one into Brian's obsessed entry. Brian wants more and switches on his back. Axel wraps his lips around Brian's cock while he handballs his pig hole.

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4619kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Obsessive Fisting Disorder, 1, Scene 1

Axel Abysse & Cy Kohen - Sin

Studio: AxelAbysse

On The Hole's wall in Jackhammer Chicago, 'sin' is written in red letters. On the sling or on a bench, from cock sounding to guts rearranging, Cy Kohen and Axel won't leave the room before trying it all.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 652.4 MB

Download Axel Abysse & Cy Kohen - Sin

Gemini Men - Jared Wells Gets Worked Over

Friday's video is a little different in that handsome Jared Wells totally surrenders his ass to Mark! Sure, there is a lot of ass play with toys and fingers (guess how many!!) and there's an ample cum shot, but because Mark was working Jared over, there aren't a lot of photos! I just couldn't stop working on this hot guy and pick up a camera, Mark says talk about the mood!

Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Gemini Men - Jared Wells Gets Worked Over

Ballbusting the newbie faggot Dnero, Nova, Scorpio Str8CrushFeet FHD

How disappointing are some slaves, I had the thrill of trying our new slave who decided to give his life to the service of str8crush, so call two of the best that are obviously Scorpio and Nova, however something was not quite right with this faggot.
He do not know how to worship feet properly, he has no technique with his tongue, scr*pes excessively with the teeth, and his mouth is too small yet, it lacks a lot, too much to be at least "Efficient".
So I take a drastic decision, you will have to learn in the hard way... my intention; make him suffer, my target; his balls, so are you guys ready for a dose of kicks? I'm going to kick him so hard that I'll leave his balls where his tonsils are. Today we have ballbusting!
Note: This is a quick version video without substittles ( Cheaper than the final version, anywas people who purchase this, save the purchase screenshot or the email of the purchase and send to our email, once we have the final version you will get into your email a.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ballbusting the newbie faggot Dnero, Nova, Scorpio Str8CrushFeet FHD

Answered Prayers: An Ode to Puck

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Dillon Rossi, Levi Karter
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Documentary, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos.

In this exclusive Answered Prayers bonus scene, the background story and origination of Puck (Levi Karter) and Luck (Dillon Rossi) is unveiled. In The Redeemer, Puck has been summoned to inherit the ancient legacy of his, but before he learned of this responsibility, he was merely one third of the quirky and elusive Sons of Chaos. He shared a special relationship with his -- exploring and discovering him -- revealing the bonds of their shared power. Included in this featurette is an interview with star Levi Karter where he explains his character more in depth, as well as working with director Jake Jaxson.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2881kbps

File size: 187.3 MB

Download Answered Prayers: An Ode to Puck

Cuddlin' Cuzzins (Leon Styles, Philip Ryan) hd

Release Year: 2020

I wanted both of us to enjoy our time together. And he did, at least judging by the load of cum he released while I was drilling his sweet ass.

Duration: 25:13
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

Download Cuddlin' Cuzzins (Leon Styles, Philip Ryan) hd

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene #02

Cast: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Cumeating, Fetish, Fisting, Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

Drew Dixon sits back and gets his cock sucked by Nate Grimes in a rest stop bathroom. When Drew bends over to show Nate his hole, Nate plants his tongue in Drew's hole to loosen it up, and then plunges his dick shortly after. Much to Nate's surprise, his cock slides right into Drew's ass as he mounts up the eager stud. Nate is curious what else Drew's ass can handle and starts to fist punch Drew's hole. As Nate's fist fly in and out of Drew, the talented stud's ass swallows Nate's hefty hands whole. Drew takes total control by riding Nate's fist, until Nate puts Drew on his back and destroys his ass until Drew blows his load with Nate's arm planted up inside him.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Backdoor Bathroom, Scene #02

Dakota Wolfe

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Dakota Wolfe
Genres: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial

Self-love can manifest itself in various forms. This guy understood this in his own way and decided to start loving himself with his bunch. He stuck his dick into it and began to actively shove it into a fist, from which he received immense pleasure!

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7990kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Dakota Wolfe

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 3

Cast: Tony Orlando, Sherman Maus
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming

Detective Tony Orlando is back in the precinct to interrogate Sherman Maus, who's found himself in the crooked cop's jurisdiction once again. The two strike up a deal to 'take care of each other' and Tony sinks to his knees to suck off the fugitive in cuffs. The deputy makes sure not to miss an inch of Sherman's cock and balls before bending him over his desk to open his law-breaking hole with his tongue. With Sherman still bent over the detective's desk, Tony begins to work his fingers into Sherman's tight ass until his entire fist is gaping the criminal's hole. Sherman spreads his ass cheeks apart to let Tony work his trigger finger in and out of his hole. Switching it up, Tony tells Sherman to lie back on his desk so he can fist punch his hole. Tony relentlessly drills his 'long arm of the law' deep into Sherman's crack until Sherman pops out a thick rosebud for Tony to taste. Sherman needs to cum and gets up to squat down on Tony's gloved fist. He rides the cop's hand while jerki.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps

Download Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 3

Back