The Type Of Whipping That Most People Dream Of - Spanking

Bamboo - Koan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

In an exciting shoot, Koan takes some very harsh treatment from PD at the top of his energies. Tied to bamboo and half-dressed, Koan's manhandled, slapped, and shoved back and forth along the track of the hoist. She's then lashed to three poles in the shape of a triangle. He binds her tighter and tighter until she can barely move a finger. With her tits tied, he canes her tongue, her taut tits, and her pussy. Mr. Pogo stuffs her cunt and a vibrator hums at her clit. Koan humps as PD canes her ass. Orgasm and target practice with a singletail are the icing on the cake known as Koan.

Format: real
Duration: 40:54
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 132.6 MB

Download Bamboo - Koan

Yu Kawakami, Aki Yoshinaga

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Japanese, Bdsm

Sequel eagerly-awaited appearance! From the days of frenzy unfolded once it was not the end yet several months ... story! The confused Asami the figure of the sister that is sold as a slave, was completely changed. Had been waiting for her boarded alone in order to save the sister was a slave Torture swirling Kiwamari fierce lust.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:05
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1650kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Yu Kawakami, Aki Yoshinaga

Foreign Exchange - Yuko

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Yuko starts so innocent, but from the first few moments, it's clear - Yuko is undone. And PD senses this. Before you know it, he's pressing her throat, urging her to kneel, then dragging her to his crotch. Hogtie. Suspension. He desecrates her cunt with the toe of his boot. She sucks cock with reverence, her body lovely. Orgasm makes her wail. And afterward, she goes quiet, still. Perfect.

Duration: 33:49

File size: 139.4 MB

Download Foreign Exchange - Yuko

Electric and Pump Orgasm

Release Year: 2020

Victims of this complex system in history, Poruchio Evil has developed "Hyper Acme Machine". Misaki Yui, in addition to nipple suction by a vacuum pump, also get "electrode Anal" "neodymium magnets", "thick Vibe" and hit the glamorous body of her relentlessly! Evolved further "Hyper Acme the white Katsumoku the machine "!

Duration: 2:10:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Electric and Pump Orgasm

Night24 File 071

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: Japanese

These are videos from the infamous Night 24
If you know the name, then you know what to expect. But if you don't,
Be Warned!

These are not for the faint of heart. Nigth 24 videos often depictrough sex, BDSM, pissing (in the mouth) and gang bangs.

Duration: 1:14:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

File size: 920.5 MB

Download Night24 File 071

I Fondled Her Divine I-Cup Titties, And Developed Her Sensuality Moa Maeda

Cast: Maeda Moa
Genres: All Sex, Asian, 3P, 4P, Big Tits, Squirting, Lotion

ゆれる柔乳Iカップ前田桃杏の第2弾はその神乳を堪能しながらじっくり開発する3本番。男性に胸を見られることが恥ずかしいと語る彼女のたわわな絶品巨乳を揉んで揺らして弄りまくる。オイル揉み、ローター責め、乳首吸引バイブ.乳責めに次ぐ乳責めでグショグショになった感度MAX敏感マ○コの連続潮吹きが止まらない!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:00:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1211kbps

Download I Fondled Her Divine I-Cup Titties, And Developed Her Sensuality Moa Maeda

Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection Asiana Starr. Part 1.

Release Year: 2018

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, the back of my thighs, and my legs until I'm in so much agony that it leaves me speechless for several minutes after the beating. After another 10 more minutes of suffering, puts me on my knees, ties my ankles crossed, and ties my ankles to my hands.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

Download Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection Asiana Starr. Part 1.

I Will Obey Your Every Command

Studio: Glory Quest
Genres: Gangbang, Humiliation, Big Tits, Restraints, Urination

東京都豊島区○塚のガールズバーで働く女、ほの(23)。学生時代、家庭教師(男子大学生)がドSだったという。答えを間違えるとお仕置き。宿題を忘れるとお仕置き。裸にされたり、お尻を叩かれたり、乳首を洗濯バサミで挟まれたり、そして麻縄で縛られたりもしていた。そんな彼女の現在の凄すぎる変態っぷりを撮ってみたそうだ。何人もの男達の前で麻縄緊縛で肉体を絞りあげられると子宮が疼きだし歓喜のあえぎ声をあげる正真正銘の変態巨乳マゾ女のリアルを是非ご覧ください。

Duration: 2:12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download I Will Obey Your Every Command

Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl

Cast: Mikuru Kira
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Cream Pie

A spectacular video with a new Japanese actress playing a imprudent Japanese college student, who, due to her irresistible desire to wear very frank clothes, has stuck in a disagreeable story. Although, I have a suspicion that the girl herself really wanted to get into her.

Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl

Meat Urinal Record Of Transformation Torture

Studio: Fitch
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Humiliation, Big Tits, Married Woman, Restraints

アナルの女神・松ゆきのがFitchに初登場!平凡な日常に刺激を求める二人の若妻が3つの雌穴を徹底的に凌され雌豚と化す!調教されている男の自宅に呼ばれ初めて顔を合わせる人妻のゆきのとほのか。男は恥じらう2人の事などお構いなしでオナニーの見せあいを命じ、背中合わせで縛り雌穴を肉棒で好き放題突きまくる。2人の若妻が異常な性癖を持つ男のSM変態調教で気が狂うほどイカされ堕ちていく鬼畜ドキュメント!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:52:00
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Meat Urinal Record Of Transformation Torture

Severe Japanese Whipping & Caning

descendant of the samurai has at its disposal a lonely Japanese women, according to all for the sake of the long Japanese yen.
descendant of samurai shows in her mouth, smacks it, hangs with clothespins on her nipples, urinating in her mouth and puts an enema. and all this in order that a one hour and fifteen cum on face.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 203.3 MB

Download Severe Japanese Whipping & Caning

Bukkake Slave Part 1 - Black Master - Real Life Bukkake Slave Training

Cast: Tigerr Benson

''On Thursday 14th February at 12:30pm, please deliver slave to me handcuffed and leashed. My name is 'Black Master' and I want to rent your slave. I will train the slave to be my living sex toy for about two hours. Slave will be expected to obey and to please every perverted desire or she will be punished...I will send her back to you with her belly full of my cum and piss.''
Witness real life slave Tigerr's extreme ordeal as she begins her training as a bukkake slave with filmed visits to Masters all over the world. Her first visit is to the monster cocked ''Black Master'' who takes slave beyond her pain limits by choking her, beating, and slam fucking her tiny asian asshole with his 11 inch cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bukkake Slave Part 1 - Black Master - Real Life Bukkake Slave Training

Night24 - File 39

Be Warned!

These are not for the faint of heart. Nigth 24 videos often depictrough sex, BDSM, pissing (in the mouth) and gang bangs.

Duration: 1:13:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 999kbps

File size: 613.6 MB

Download Night24 - File 39

Chie Takeda

Applicants in front of the camera has a complaint to the active Chie Married sex with her husband, a stronger stimulus was determined! Zuppori swallow thick dick shiny dildo is wet ear seems. of bourgeois wife spend afternoon wrapped in sound and odor of filth obscene excretion.

Duration: 1:58:53
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chie Takeda

Night24 File 058

Be Warned!

Duration: 1:15:22
Video: 560x420, AVC (H.264), 741kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 480.2 MB

Download Night24 File 058

Ladies Nose Hook

In a classroom, a woman wears a school uniform and collar with her hands tied behind her back. Her nose get hooked, and then tickled with rolled tissues to the point of crying before she gets facefucked and gets a load in her mouth. Repeat 5 more times. Every scene works in exactly this order, with very mild variation (e.g. how hands are tied, how much crying happens).

Duration: 2:15:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ladies Nose Hook

Night24 File 034

Be Warned!

Duration: 1:15:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

File size: 936.4 MB

Download Night24 File 034

全裸と奴隷拘束具姿のギャップ

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex, BlowJob, BDSM, Creampie, Toys

超変態な格好がじっくり観察できて超エロい!回転台の上で360度全身高画質観察。被虐的な姿で真面目なインタビューに答えるギャップ。三方向鼻フック、ボールギャグ、乳首クリップ、全身ラバーの超マニアックな拘束具姿が多数登場!調教プレイも大幅パワーアップ!丸坊主のような全頭マスクでイラマチオや中出し !

Duration: 2:29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download 全裸と奴隷拘束具姿のギャップ

Night24 File 030

Be Warned!

Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 480x360, DivX 5, 1008kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

Download Night24 File 030

Crazy Crying Girl Flesh First Episode

Girl is tied kneeling to a wooden pole thing with lots of string. She's slowly stripped and tickled with brushes, and she gets vibed through her panties. Next she's tied standing with one leg up and vibed and fingered. Next she's tied lying down and she gets oiled while vibed with multiple vibrators until she writhes violently. They drip some wax on her and she's fucked by a dildo drill. In the end, she's untied and gives a blowjob, followed by missionary and sex.

Duration: 2:14:18
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1211kbps

Download Crazy Crying Girl Flesh First Episode

Night24 File 023

Be Warned!

Duration: 1:06:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Night24 File 023

全裸と奴隷拘束具姿のギャップ

Genres: All Sex, BlowJob, BDSM, Creampie, Toys

超変態な格好がじっくり観察できて超エロい!回転台の上で360度全身高画質観察。被虐的な姿で真面目なインタビューに答えるギャップ。三方向鼻フック、ボールギャグ、乳首クリップ、全身ラバーの超マニアックな拘束具姿が多数登場!調教プレイも大幅パワーアップ!丸坊主のような全頭マスクでイラマチオや中出し !

Duration: 2:29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download 全裸と奴隷拘束具姿のギャップ

Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl

Cast: Mikuru Kira

A spectacular video with a new Japanese actress playing an imprudent Japanese College student who, because of her irresistible desire to wear very Frank clothes, got into a unpleasant story. Although I have a suspicion that the girl herself wanted her to get caught.

Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl

Extreme violence

Third series of extreme violence, fellatio series! ! Violence that we hardly even cry! In the field, without mercy men to a radical in the dark ... Body busty woman was detained, but brutally humiliated, become so many times to throw up too much of the pain of mouth insult, in those eyes ... tears.

Duration: 1:39:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 895.9 MB

Download Extreme violence

Liberating - Koan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Koan. Shy but determined, she comes to Hardtied because she's deeply drawn to bondage. PD works her slowly into a modified hogtie with a double crotch rope. Then she's on her knees with her ass in the air, her neck tied down. She comes twice. It's simple. Elegant. Her pussy opens - like a flower. Caught between her shame and desire, she claims, "the whole experience was liberating." Well Koan, welcome to the wild world of bondage.

Duration: 37:23

File size: 123.9 MB

Download Liberating - Koan

Rina Fukada

Cool Beauty Lena Public Safety investigator love justice, to challenge the huge evil lurks within the organization! Is from a large number of aphrodisiac nostril is transformed into a livestock of her felon, in the blame too horrible villainy is too cruel ... even fragile reason has collapsed.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rina Fukada

1Pondo Drama Collection - Rei Kitajima

Release Year: 2014
Studio: 1Pondo
Cast: Rei Kitajima
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Mature, Bondage, Blowjob, Cream Pie, Wife

夫が上司を家に招いた.と同時に美人妻の不幸をも招いてしまったとは夢にも思わなかったでしょ。徐々に酔っ払ってきたい夫をほっといて、上司が美人妻に襲い掛かった「しばらくだね。ここんちの奥さんとは思わなかった。あの時の動画まだあるんだよね。いいだろう」.意味深な言葉を言いながらキッチンでおマンコを弄りだした。「主人がいるから、お願い、やめて.」と言いつつも上司の手マンでおマンコがびちょびちょと音を立てた。ガマンの限界まで声を押し殺したが、しかし、カラダは正直なものだ。別室に連れて行かれた美人妻はたった一言を口にした・・・「しばられたいの・・・」彼女と上司の関係は一体.

Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 3894kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download 1Pondo Drama Collection - Rei Kitajima

M Slave Torture Hard Beauty Queen (JMSD-010)

The first scene has 3 slaves with the mistress. They are made to behave like and do tricks for her approval. She kicks them in the balls, makes them fetch bones, and makes them masturbate and clean it off the floor.

The next scene is with one slave with a hood. It includes smoking play, pulling nipple chains, slapping, burning the slave, and foot /worship (including toe sucking). Next, she moves to facesitting the hooded slave before the scene ends.

The following scene introduces another hooded slave with the mistress. She pulls him by a collar and engages in anal play with her fingers along with spanking. She then moves to spitting in the slave's mouth and ties him up, hanging by the ceiling and inserting objects into his ass. She next starts with painful whipping, more ass play, and strapon sucking. The slave is tied up again and candle wax is poured all over his body, including his face. The mistress rides his face while he is tied to the ceiling, then fucks him with a strap.

Duration: 2:04:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1673kbps

Download M Slave Torture Hard Beauty Queen (JMSD-010)

Megumi Kawashima - Pantyhose Club

Studio: Cinemagic

The one of the must-see mania spree to a woman in SM play commitment pulled in pantyhose thoroughly! Cosplay three types of waitress, race queen and international stewardess, I approach the pantyhose of the fascination decorate the seductive legs! And thoroughly enjoy it the ultimate one and Fechizumu!

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1708kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Megumi Kawashima - Pantyhose Club

Iioka Kanako

Studio: Madonna

Six months have been married. Kanako was supposed to be due to the transfer of her husband, leaving the land lived a long time. Hear newlywed life ... in a new land is good but dark shadows floated on the face of Kanako. I worry about the Kanako Liu hood friend noticed in such a state. And it was from being know Liu. Kanako ... the fact is, that have the relationship of the body and friends of Liu. Liu you thought I can not bear to see any more appearance that Kanako causes a burnt in hand a rope of packing that there was near...

Duration: 1:57:53
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps

Download Iioka Kanako

Mai Hanano - Slave Secretary Vol. 48

Beautiful president's secretary-Mai that resulted in the betrayal of the president that you trust, is subjected to a slave to man training of management adviser. Is exposing a candle is whipped is bondage .... It was perpetrate triumphant mercilessly the Mai tear-choked president appeared there .... Super popular title "slave secretary" latest work!

Duration: 1:21:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2012kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Mai Hanano - Slave Secretary Vol. 48

Miho Tachibana

The real world ... this is just a normal non-OL had strayed unexpectedly dream or an illusion! ? Miho fainted foot strayed from the stairs. Is not there yourself have a courtesan dressed in the forest ... And wake up! It appeared as if the Opportunist put to Miho is confused, what Tengu! What on earth? The destination is what was brought, red-light district of Edo Period! OL orgasm strayed a parallel world of the Crossroads of the space-time!

Format: avini
Duration: 2:29:37
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps

Download Miho Tachibana

Ami Kubota

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota

Four Missing Girl

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Dogma
Cast: Arimoto Sayo Konishi Marie Tsujii Yuu Hara Miori
Genres: Asian, School Girl, Lolita, Confinement, Group sex, Hardcore, Restraint, Outdoors, Humiliation, Bondage, Abuse All Sex

The ultimate hard work of confining and insulting four beautiful girls was born! Girls trapped in a narrow cage, intense spark blame & ultimate water blame! Girls screaming in panic. From here, made deep throat, intense beating, whipping, made rape restrained by torture equipment ... Insults of captives are flooded one after another! The girls are falling into a female pig state that devours the pleasure of Sex!

Duration: 1:45:53
Video: 720x406, DivX 4, 1177kbps

Download Four Missing Girl

Tokyo Slaves Part 2

It is time to clamp and rope up this japanese slut, she hangs in the air, will the safety hook hold? The master knows what he is doing. He spanks the soles of her feet, she hangs there without moving, she feels so helpless. Her large nipples extend to their full length, her eyes are closed, she knows she has to trust him, she wants him, but he teases her by pretending to fuck her from behind. Once she is lying on the floor he masturbates her. After that she is made into a human candle holder, hot wax on her body, then spanking. The whip should bring her to orgasm, she whimpers.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves Part 2

Electric and Pump Orgasm

Victims of this complex system in history, Poruchio Evil has developed "Hyper Acme Machine". Misaki Yui, in addition to nipple suction by a vacuum pump, also get "electrode Anal" "neodymium magnets", "thick Vibe" and hit the glamorous body of her relentlessly! Evolved further "Hyper Acme the white Katsumoku the machine "!

Duration: 2:10:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1416kbps

Download Electric and Pump Orgasm

Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 1.

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, the back of my thighs, and my legs until I'm in so much agony that it leaves me speechless for several minutes after the beating. After another 10 more minutes of suffering, puts me on my knees, ties my ankles crossed, and ties my ankles to my hands.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

Download Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 1.

Mide Part 449 Tsubomi - BDSM Bondage X Restraint Device X Body Fixing Bud

Genres: BDSM

Japanese BDSM which fused Japanese beauty with the aesthetics of a thorough offense of the Ocean. An exclusive actress "Tsubomi" over 10 years of career, becoming a pleasure meat urinal with complete human fixation, frightened by an unknown training action!

Duration: 3:37:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 914kbps

Download Mide Part 449 Tsubomi - BDSM Bondage X Restraint Device X Body Fixing Bud

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

March Bo Ji Prison Experiment

もしも貴方が入った病院が鬼畜の巣窟だったら.非道な女医に捕えられた美奈子。女医を頭とするカルトな拷問師による母体餌食行為はもはや家族との離別さえ予感させる。美色の乳輪、軟乳タンクを戦慄的に嬲り尽くす!

Duration: 2:18:42
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

Download March Bo Ji Prison Experiment

Back