The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Best buddies Devin Franco and Pierce Paris hop on a virtual call to check in on each other while the stay at home orders are in place. An undeniable sexual tension overwhelms the conversation and their unfulfilled desires for each other can't be curbed. Devin breaks the ice by rubbing his rock-hard body for Pierce, oiling himself up and playing with his hole. Pierce pulls his cock out and soon, both studs are stroking their hard dicks for each other. Pierce suggests a toy for Devin's eager hole and Devin delivers with a massive dildo he uses to stretch his hole and hit his prostate good. Imagining his huge cock in Devin's hole and giving him that same pleasure sends Pierce over the edge, causing him to erupt in a huge load all over his bed. Watching Pierce cum is all it takes for Devin to pop all over himself. More turned on than ever, Pierce wants more, so Devin plays with his hole again while Pierce jacks out another load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4313kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Scottie McWilliams

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NextDoorStudios
Cast: Scottie McWilliams
Genres: Big Dick, Masturbation, Athletic, Muscle
Video language: English

Everyone loves to feel a good feeling when your penis hits something elastic! The most elastic is your hand. A hand that is as firm as you want. This guy loves his hand!

Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6628kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Scottie McWilliams

Chaz Ryan - Playin' Around Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: JimmyZ

In Part 1, big slab of beef Chaz Ryan brings his muscle to Venice Beach. Pumped up after doing some pull ups, he changes into some tiny blue posers and oils up til his skin is glowing under the bright sun. He then flexes every muscle from his softball sized biceps to his massive quads. Changing into a thong, he lets us appreciate every inch of his huge and hard body. Getting a chance to see a bodybuilder this size playing around makes a trip to muscle beach worth it.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1214kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 263.3 MB

Download Chaz Ryan - Playin' Around Part 1

Dorian solo

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Muscules, Military, Uniform, Solo, Cumshots

So, I've been sitting on a little stockpile of special videos that we've shot over the years of our most popular models. And, these aren't your typical videos. We've tried something new with them -- adding music, and different kinds of editing. I think a lot of you may really enjoy them and their different kind of approach. They're more -- how do I put it? They are more sensual, that's for sure.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Dorian solo

Andrew

Studio: Thecastingroom

Andrew, a stripper and topless waiter, comes across as a confident straight guy who knows what he wants but seems quite reserved and insecure. The truth is that when we get down to the nitty gritty hes limited in the kind of action hes prepared to perform refusing to have sex with other naked men around or receive anything up his ass for fear it might make him gay. The casting director was about ready to chuck him out the door but he thought it worth getting a look at him naked first. Were glad he did because he has a fantastically fit body. Take a look at his sexy tattoos, hard six-pack and big juicy cum shot!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 867kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Andrew

AlexBoys - Leonard

Studio: AlexBoys
Genres: Gays solo

When I asked him what he was doing (other than looking for work), and accused him of wasting his time jerking off, he didn't disagree. In fact, when I sat down next to him he saw pretty clearly that I was intending to get a nut with him.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download AlexBoys - Leonard

Ricardo Trujillo

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long .

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Island Studs - Carlos

Far from the throbbing city of San Juan lies the remote and tranquil island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. The day I arrived on this Caribbean island I met uncut muscle stud Carlos. Born and raised on the Island, Carlos works at his uncle's auto body shop in a small village on the sea. What a cute smile this native Puerto Rican boy has as he works on cars. He speaks little English and I speak even less Spanish, so this is one very entertaining video! Like Glenn, this Puerto Rican is friendly and outgoing, and seems to enjoy being in front of the camera. Carlos was thrilled with the idea of doing nude photos for the internet, and very happy that I was going to document his body for the first time! This young muscle stud works out at the tiny gym on Island, several days a week, and is proud of his buff body. Like most young men in Puerto Rico, Carlos loves cars and often street races with his friends on the weekends. Included here is a photo of him and his 'baby' - the beautiful red custom mu.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 627.5 MB

Download Island Studs - Carlos

Finn

Studio: IslandStuds
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Surfer Finn, a beautiful, tan, blonde, beach boy from San Diego, with a perfect, boy, bubble butt; fun personality; and explosive cum shot, can Only been seen here in this Exclusive Video from Island Studs.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Finn

Dante Foxx

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.

Dante Foxx is a sexy young man ready to try out the adult world and we think he might have what it takes. Our casting agent puts him to the test and he stays rock hard the whole time as our agent pans around him from every direction. Dante has a big long cock that is ready for the industry just maybe.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps

Download Dante Foxx

Luis Parker

Cast: Luis Parker
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.

Hey Troops,We have a special soldier visiting us today from across the globe. Luis is from Europe and while he's on leave he decided to hang out with us before he heads back for more special operations. Luis is as mysterious as they come. Right now you are on a need to know basis and what you need to know is that his name is Luis, Luis Parker.Luis has a remarkable physique with amazing boyish looks. His natural tan and flowing hair will drive you crazy especially when he eye fucks the camera. He's a Euro boy in the US showing off his lovely body and sexy cock.Claude pans down and up Luis's smooth amazing body showing us every detail the European boy has to offer. His uncut cock is thick and probably one the sexiest dicks I've ever seen and I'm sure if he ever comes back to visit again our vets will take every inch of that dick. It's long fat and veiny. He licks his fingers from time to time for better traction as he strokes that fat thick cock of his. Luis has some great low hanging b.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps

File size: 650.9 MB

Download Luis Parker

Dante Foxx

Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.

Dante Foxx is a sexy young man ready to try out the adult world and we think he might have what it takes. Our casting agent puts him to the test and he stays rock hard the whole time as our agent pans around him from every direction. Dante has a big long cock that is ready for the industry just maybe.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps

Download Dante Foxx

Zack Matthews

Studio: ActiveDuty

Child Zack is made so nicely. He s good and slim, but with lots of energy in torso and his hands. He s long no means, on strong substance. Zack has that unique macho excellent that's difficult to find in arty men. He s an excellent mixture of gruff and delicate, and hip .

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4736kbps

Download Zack Matthews

Active Duty - Eric Samson 720p

Eric Samson doesn't waste any time and he soon has all his clothes off revealing his sexy body and huge uncut cock. He lies back on the bed spreading his legs wide showing of his big full balls and he starts stroking every inch of that thick long cock of his. He uses two hands as he pulls on that hard dick showing us every vein. Eric stands up and shows off his firm muscular thighs while he strokes that cock. Eric can only stroke that sexy thick dick for so long so he lies back down on the bed giving us even more sexy looks and slow strokes until he finally lets his thick warm cum shoot out from the tip of his dick and landing all over his sexy chest.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2272kbps

File size: 453.9 MB

Download Active Duty - Eric Samson 720p

Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Cast: Scotty Dickenson
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

The recruits keep falling in waiting for their chance to be a part of this great squadron. Today we have a young 22 year old who stands at 5 feet 8 weighing in at 160lbs and goes by the name Scotty. He is an avid camper and loves to hang out by the bonfires having a great time with his friends. Scotty is geared up and ready to go as he begins to show off his sexy young physique. This is his first time in front of the camera and the shyness is most definitely a turn on. We love to give you the realist moments that these rookie soldiers are going through. Scotty likes to stroke his cock fast and hard with no hesitation at all. He builds up a sweat with all the fast stroking of his meaty dick. You can hear every sound from the lube as his grip tightens around his dick with every tug. While Scotty continues to stroke his throbbing cock he also plays with his sweaty hole. He stands up to give us a great view of his hairy legs and what a spectacle. He's more comfortable as ever as he has hi.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Play Video Sebastian

Genres: behind the scenes

There are over a million British expats living in Australia - so it's no surprise that we get a lot of them passing through on AmateursDoIt. Meet Sebastian Smith who brings his big dick and a huge load of cum into the bathroom and strokes it.
He's hot and well fit and loves playing with his dick so you're getting a superb show that ends with one of the biggest loads blown here for a long time.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 422.0 MB

Download Play Video Sebastian

ActiveDuty - Getting Close To Cole

Imagine my jaw dropping as I pull up next to Cole at a stop light with him in the lane to my left. My window is down and I'm staring at him like he's a puppy in the window. He catches me and rolls down his passenger side window. I think he noticed me drooling and decided to give me a better look and it looked as if he were inviting me to an opportunity to speak, so I did. I yelled out, Hey dude what's up man? His radio is loud so he turns it down and yells back What? I said, Pull over so I can talk to you for a minute as I wave a card in the air.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1980kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

Download ActiveDuty - Getting Close To Cole

Active Duty - Cheyenne's First Solo

This scene actually begins the video, but we wanted to catch your interest with the action above first here in the description. But what appears at the beginning is this hot fucking solo of Cheyenne fucking and sucking a dildo and talking dirty to the camera and you as he tells you how badly he wants to be fucked by a real man. Cheyenne shows us in his debut in front of the camera that he's just the right pig for any call to duty. Enjoy troops!

Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4720kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Active Duty - Cheyenne's First Solo

Dale Jr

Studio: Island Studs

Dale Jr. is a straight redhead Oklahoma farm boy with a creamy white ass, naturally furry chest, dick, arm pits and a big curved veiny cock exposed for the first time in this exclusive video from Island Studs.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

Download Dale Jr

Straight Off Base - Dorian

Straight off base, a very handsome Marine SGT Dorian drops by the Major's place in his Dress Blues uniform for a final inspection by the Major before heading out to a special event. SGT Dorian pulls out his thick, well-oiled weapon and pops a nice cum shot all over his dog tags and ripped chest.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 401.3 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Dorian

Island Studs - Dale Jr

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Big Dick Guys, Hairy Guys, Muscle Jocks
Genres: Bareback

Dale jr. Is a straight redhead oklahoma farm boy with a creamy white ass, naturally furry chest, dick, arm pits and a big curved veiny cock exposed for the first time in this exclusive video from island studs. Watch this sexy blue eyed, blue collar country boy work fully naked outdoors: lifting weights, sweating while shoveling dirt in the garden and jerking off. Dale jr.'s rough voice and hands come from long hours working as a house painter. Imagine dale jr. As your naked house painter! This is dale's very first time modeling nude and he likes the attention of our cameras! He has a tight lean furry body, a rigid rock hard cock with a big mushroom head and real local style hawaiian tattoos on his arms! He is a super sexy hawaiian local boy! This tough looking farm boy flexes his arms with a raging hard dick which stands up against his tight stomach muscles. His giant mushroom dick head throbbing hard against his ripped abs! Watch dale jr. Get dirty as he works naked outside shovelin.

Download Island Studs - Dale Jr

Dana

Dana is a shy, soft-spoken innocent young all-natural farm boy with a sexy lean tight body, uncut dick and a sweet smile. This beautiful organic guy from California enjoys dancing, acrobatics and weight lifting to keep his body in shape. At 26 years old, 6'3" and 180 pounds Dana came to Hawaii to work in the orchards of his family's farm. "I was raised in the country by hippy parents," this sexy nature boy states when he talks about his life on the farm.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 634.9 MB

Download Dana

Island Studs - Craig

When I saw Craig hitchhiking shirtless on a rural road I was instantly attracted to his dark furry chest contrasting with his white torso. It was evident this hairy boy did not live on the Islands. I stopped immediately to give him a ride. This 24 year old had just arrived the day before and was staying at a local youth hostel. Determined to stay and work here, Craig agreed to be photographed nude for the first time. In his native Alaska he made a living climbing ladders to install satellite dishes. His fine round ass is the result of his physical job and his passion for football - American soccer! We met the next day to shoot this video with his surfboard and sports ball. While Craig is naked and masterbating I playfully toss him the ball. Without hesitation he releases his boner and begins showing off his football skills! This shy jock becomes willing and relaxes before the cameras, giving us some priceless moments. Watch as his beautiful dick with a big mushroom head springs to att.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2979kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Island Studs - Craig

Island Studs - Dana

Dana is a shy, soft-spoken innocent young all-natural farm boy with a sexy lean tight body, uncut dick and a sweet smile. This beautiful organic guy from california enjoys dancing, acrobatics and weight lifting to keep his body in shape. At 26 years old, 6'3" and 180 pounds dana came to hawaii to work in the orchards of his family's farm. "I was raised in the country by hippy parents," this sexy nature boy states when he talks about his life on the farm. You will not meet a more sincere and polite young man on the islands. Dana's bright blue eyes and beautiful long hair accent his lanky tight torso and handsome face. "The ladies love my long hair," he says with a sexy smile. While this is dana's first time modeling nude for erotic photos and video, he confesses he has done nude modeling for art drawing classes. Dana has the perfect body: smooth ripped abs with a furry 'happy trail' leading down to his full uncut man bush and beautiful uncut cock! He has the perfect amount of body hair.

Download Island Studs - Dana

Craig Jerks Off 480p

Cast: Craig
Genres: Big Dick, Jock, Hairy, Surfers, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot

When I saw Craig hitchhiking shirtless on a rural road I was instantly attracted to his dark furry chest contrasting with his white torso. It was evident this hairy boy did not live on the Islands. I stopped immediately to give him a ride. This 24 year old had just arrived the day before and was staying at a local youth hostel. Determined to stay and work here, Craig agreed to be photographed nude for the first time. In his native Alaska he made a living climbing ladders to install satellite dishes. His fine round ass is the result of his physical job and his passion for football - American soccer! We met the next day to shoot this video with his surfboard and sports ball. While Craig is naked and masterbating I playfully toss him the ball. Without hesitation he releases his boner and begins showing off his football skills! This shy jock becomes willing and relaxes before the cameras, giving us some priceless moments. Watch as his beautiful dick with a big mushroom head springs to att.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2979kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Craig Jerks Off 480p

Island Studs - Dale Jr

Dale jr. Is a straight redhead oklahoma farm boy with a creamy white ass, naturally furry chest, dick, arm pits and a big curved veiny cock exposed for the first time in this exclusive video from island studs. Watch this sexy blue eyed, blue collar country boy work fully naked outdoors: lifting weights, sweating while shoveling dirt in the garden and jerking off. Dale jr.'s rough voice and hands come from long hours working as a house painter. Imagine dale jr. As your naked house painter! This is dale's very first time modeling nude and he likes the attention of our cameras! He has a tight lean furry body, a rigid rock hard cock with a big mushroom head and real local style hawaiian tattoos on his arms! He is a super sexy hawaiian local boy! This tough looking farm boy flexes his arms with a raging hard dick which stands up against his tight stomach muscles. His giant mushroom dick head throbbing hard against his ripped abs! Watch dale jr. Get dirty as he works naked outside shoveling.

Download Island Studs - Dale Jr

Straight Off Base - Brice

Straight off base, Brice, a 19 year old former champion high school wrestler and now a stud Marine, drops by Major Wood's penthouse to stroke his big cock and willingly submits to the Major's firm and magical helping hand! Brice shoots his thick load across the bed while arching his back in orgasmic pleasure!

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Brice

Island Studs - Dana

Dana is a shy, soft-spoken innocent young all-natural farm boy with a sexy lean tight body, uncut dick and a sweet smile. This beautiful organic guy from california enjoys dancing, acrobatics and weight lifting to keep his body in shape. At 26 years old, 6'3" and 180 pounds dana came to hawaii to work in the orchards of his family's farm. "i was raised in the country by hippy parents," this sexy nature boy states when he talks about his life on the farm. You will not meet a more sincere and polite young man on the islands. Dana's bright blue eyes and beautiful long hair accent his lanky tight torso and handsome face. "the ladies love my long hair," he says with a sexy smile. While this is dana's first time modeling nude for erotic photos and video, he confesses he has done nude modeling for art drawing classes. Dana has the perfect body: smooth ripped abs with a furry 'happy trail' leading down to his full uncut man bush and beautiful uncut cock! He has the perfect amount of body hai.

Download Island Studs - Dana

Straight Off Base - Special Ops - Dorian

Straight off base, a very handsome Marine SGT Dorian drops by the Majors place in his Dress Blues uniform for a final inspection by the Major before heading out to a special event. SGT Dorian pulls out his thick, well-oiled weapon and pops a nice cum shot all over his dog tags and ripped chest.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps

File size: 401.3 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Special Ops - Dorian

CF - Riley

Riley's a big fan of the outdoors, and loves getting out in to nature and hiking, camping, and exploring his surroundings. Come across him out in the woods and you'll definitely start pitching a tent! Really, if it involves being athletic and adventurous, he's in to it - Riley likes to swim and hike; he wants to compete in triathlons; he swam competitively and played waterpolo; there are a whole host of mountains he's climbed, and many more he's eager to climb. Thankfully, that sense of adventure brought Riley here, even though the fun we had in store for him was mostly indoors! It's obvious Riley's as comfortable and at home in front of the cameras as he is out in nature, as he took to stripping down and stroking off for us immediately. He has some qualities that'll win over many fans - that hairy chest, those glasses, those feet, and on and on. What'll really win over most of ya, though, is that big cumshot!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download CF - Riley

Back Phil Athletic Hunk with Philippe S

Cast: Philippe S aka Philippe Soulier
Genres: Muscle, Solo, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Posing

What is this handsome guy with abs cubes, sitting and caressing himself? He beckons to him and invites new sexual partners who do not mind riding on his penis. He caresses his penis with red roses.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Back Phil Athletic Hunk with Philippe S

Huge Cocks - Sean Lawrence

Studio: Diamond Pictures

With his masculine good looks, chiseled hairy body and huge uncut cock, there is no denying Sean Lawrence"if you dont believe us, this scene will definitely prove it! Watch as Sean strips naked and spends some alone time with his big, throbbing monsterstroking it until he explodes!

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x712, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps

File size: 412.4 MB

Download Huge Cocks - Sean Lawrence

Dana Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Dana
Genres: Twinks, Uncut, Solo, Masturbation

Dana is a shy, soft-spoken innocent young all-natural farm boy with a sexy lean tight body, uncut dick and a sweet smile. This beautiful organic guy from california enjoys dancing, acrobatics and weight lifting to keep his body in shape. At 26 years old, 6'3" and 180 pounds Dana came to hawaii to work in the orchards of his family's farm. "i was raised in the country by hippy parents," this sexy nature boy states when he talks about his life on the farm. You will not meet a more sincere and polite young man on the islands. Dana's bright blue eyes and beautiful long hair accent his lanky tight torso and handsome face. "the ladies love my long hair," he says with a sexy smile. While this is Dana's first time modeling nude for erotic photos and video, he confesses he has done nude modeling for art drawing classes. Dana has the perfect body: smooth ripped abs with a furry 'happy trail' leading down to his full uncut man bush and beautiful uncut cock! He has the perfect amount of body hair.

Download Dana Jerks Off 1080p

Dale Jr. Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Dale Jr.
Genres: Big Dick, Jocks, Muscle, Solo, Masturbation

Dale Jr. Is a straight redhead oklahoma farm boy with a creamy white ass, naturally furry chest, dick, arm pits and a big curved veiny cock exposed for the first time in this exclusive video from island studs. Watch this sexy blue eyed, blue collar country boy work fully naked outdoors: lifting weights, sweating while shoveling dirt in the garden and jerking off. Dale Jr.'s rough voice and hands come from long hours working as a house painter. Imagine Dale Jr. As your naked house painter! This is dale's very first time modeling nude and he likes the attention of our cameras! He has a tight lean furry body, a rigid rock hard cock with a big mushroom head and real local style hawaiian tattoos on his arms! He is a super sexy hawaiian local boy! This tough looking farm boy flexes his arms with a raging hard dick which stands up against his tight stomach muscles. His giant mushroom dick head throbbing hard against his ripped abs! Watch Dale Jr. Get dirty as he works naked outside shoveling.

Download Dale Jr. Jerks Off 1080p

Falcon Studios - I Spy

Best buddies Devin Franco and Pierce Paris hop on a virtual call to check in on each other while the stay at home orders are in place. An undeniable sexual tension overwhelms the conversation and their unfulfilled desires for each other can't be curbed. Devin breaks the ice by rubbing his rock-hard body for Pierce, oiling himself up and playing with his hole. Pierce pulls his cock out and soon, both studs are stroking their hard dicks for each other. Pierce suggests a toy for Devin's eager hole and Devin delivers with a massive dildo he uses to stretch his hole and hit his prostate good. Imagining his huge cock in Devin's hole and giving him that same pleasure sends Pierce over the edge, causing him to erupt in a huge load all over his bed. Watching Pierce cum is all it takes for Devin to pop all over himself. More turned on than ever, Pierce wants more, so Devin plays with his hole again while Pierce jacks out another load.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4313kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download Falcon Studios - I Spy

Next Door Casting - Casting Audition - Max King

Studio: Next Door Casting
Cast: Max King
Genres: cum, gay, hunk, jackoff, masturbate, porn, solo

Max King II is in his early 30's and once he sat down with our casting agent we knew he was the right guy for the job. Max is one big dude and he loves the gym. Max hits the gym daily and he wants to get into the industry because he is either having sex or at the gym and now he wants to be in camera. He's done a lot sexually and our casting agent gets even more information out of him after he is done stroking that nut out. I'm sure we will see him again with his epic pass. Let us know what you think of Max King.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps

File size: 451.7 MB

Download Next Door Casting - Casting Audition - Max King

Hot Actions of Pierce Paris & Devin Franco 720p

Cast: Devin Franco, Pierce Paris
Genres: Underwear, Masturbation, Big Butt, Sex Toys, Model Behavior, Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Jacking Off, Muscle, Smooth, Dildo, Webcam, Homemade

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps

File size: 431.2 MB

Download Hot Actions of Pierce Paris & Devin Franco 720p

Back