The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Moni Strapon

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Pegging is all the rage these days and each of these hot babes straps it on to give their men a little taste of anal delight.

Duration: 30:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download Moni Strapon

Pegging My Lacy She Hubby

Studio: TheEnglishMansion
Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, CrossDressing, Feminization, Sissy, Stockings,

Liza dresses her husband in slutty clothes for a hot session of strapon play. She is soon face fucking his mouth, before pegging him hard until he cums into her gloved hand, eating the resultant mess.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

Download Pegging My Lacy She Hubby

Mega Ass Blasters! - 1080p

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends. These anal sluts will not be walking properly for weeks to come once their holes have been destroyed by these three vicious Goddesses.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mega Ass Blasters! - 1080p

Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She forces Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

CBT with 2 Ladies

Studio: KinkyMistresses
Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, Bondage, Kinky, Slave, Fun, Sexual

My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime: the brutal session of my sexy girlfriends, The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 829kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 115.7 MB

Download CBT with 2 Ladies

Branlette vicieuse

Studio: Ibicella Studio
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating
Video language: French

J'ai enfermé mon headsub (et compagnon ) dans son bodybag en cuir, il est complètement cagoulé et bâillonné, contraint à subir tous mes sévices : il n'a aucun moyen de s'échapper! Il ne pourra malheureusement pas admirer sa magnifique Maîtresse, mais dans son malheur il aura quand même le droit à une fellation accompagnée d'une branlette. Si cela te semble exquis et enviable, c'est que tu n'as encore aucune idée du sadisme dont je suis capable. Pas de safeword, pas de limite, je vais le faire couiner de frustration et regretter de vider ses couilles!

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3616kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

Download Branlette vicieuse

Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Latina

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Doggy-style handjob

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Heart Core
Genres: MILF, Facial, Hand Job
Video language: German

Now that's one kinky handjob that this guy is going to receive in front of camera here. Still, it's definitely going to be enjoyable too, so why the fuck not? Watch him get his balls stuffed into a cock ring and put into position to get milked.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3781kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Doggy-style handjob

Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The first part of the story is about a lady named Nataly who loves to dominate Russian men. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 264.2 MB

Download Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 1

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Strap-on Sissy Love - 1080p

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Sissy

A sissy just isn't a sissy if they aren't filled with giant cock! Mistress Mackenzie's newest slut hasn't quite learned that dick is now is sex life. His cock is permanently locked up which means no more handjobs and definitely no more pussy. All he is good for now is being filled and fucked by every dick that his Mistress throws at him. She bends her sissy slut over, grabs him by his pigtails and mercilessly fucks every last bit of man left in him. Just a cock hungry sissy will be left when she is finished plowing its holes.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Strap-on Sissy Love - 1080p

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Extreme Caning Session II

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Ariel received a beautiful, new dress from one of her admirers, so she decided to brutally cane her slave in it. Ariel makes the slave bend over a chair and she starts to punish him with a rattan cane, but because of her strokes, the canes break in a second, so Ariel gets her most brutal, unpeeled rattan cane and she starts to stroke the slave with it. Each and every stroke is unbelievably powerful and the slave suffers badly. Ariel strokes not only his ass, but the backside of his thighs, it's an unbearable pain for him and he almost begs for mercy. Ariel remains unmoved by his pleas, because canning is her favourite, so she continues the punishment as long as she wants. The end result is brutal.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7884kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Extreme Caning Session II

Two fetish lovers

Studio: True Life

Here's some fetish for your, dirty fetish fans! Filthy couple is having fun playing with their sexual toys and fucking in really perverted ways! And huh, they do it with such a huge passion! Enjoy the video, fellows!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 738.1 MB

Download Two fetish lovers

Cybill Troy - Kai's First Gangbang

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

When An Li and I heard that Mistress Kai had never fucked a slave's ass before, we quickly pulled out one of our strap-on slaves for a gang bang in her honor. We all take turns pounding his ass, passing him around for our amusement, bending him into every position to take our cocks.
Kai loves fucking ass so much that all three of us just keep going until the slave is used up and broken!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 432.5 MB

Download Cybill Troy - Kai's First Gangbang

Hurting and jizzing

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture

The orgasm that this masked slave craves so badly is something that he will get in the end of the day but. He will have to suffer before his Mistress allows him to stain her favorite boots with his filthy semen. His throbbing cock will hurt so bad!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

Download Hurting and jizzing

Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Christina Richie, Andy West
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom

He is promised having a good time with her, but he didn't know what's coming. Soon he is blindfolded and gets his ass licked but only to make it wet and slippery for her strapon to penetrate it. He enjoys it as much as she does and soon there is cum on his stomach.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on

Herrin Cynthia - When the Cable Guy is late Pt 2

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Increasingly irritated by the limp-pricked wimp lying prostrate in front of her, who keeps finding new ways to steal so much of her precious time, the utteryly stupendous mistress cynthia decides to funnel a stiff dose of her vintage champagne straight into his gaping mouth, with the strict warning not to waste a single precious drop. Naturally, the useless ne'er-do-well fails this test as well. Unable to extricate himself from his predicament, the maligned bungler is shackled spread-eagled to the wall for the night. Sweet dreams! When the new day dawns, he will be firmly strapped to a fuck bench, where a big, thick, beautiful, brown-tipped dildo will be shoved deep in both his hungry holes - first front, then back. Yum yum! Mistress's schedule is tighter than his bung hole, so there will be no time for a proper pre-dilatation. Of course, bawling like a baby is strictly forbidden when you're being disciplined, but the good for nothing seems bent on breaking all her rules. "i hope and.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Herrin Cynthia - When the Cable Guy is late Pt 2

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Body And Cock Blowjob

Cast: Tessa Taylor
Genres: FemDom, Blowjob, Oral, Hardcor

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Duration: 31:31
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 362.9 MB

Download Body And Cock Blowjob

Bound and wank exercise with Eveline

Cast: Eveline Dellai
Genres: Anal, 1on1, Interracial, BBC, Hardcore, Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Sideways, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Brunette, Natural Tits

The guy is punished. He's in some weird room on an exercise machine with his mouth tied. The dominant girl got down on one knee, pulled off his pants, took out a penis and began to jerk him off.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Bound and wank exercise with Eveline

Buckled Up

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All sex, Mature, Lingerie, Solo, Masturbation, Red Hair

Dressed to kill in our skin tight latex and pvc, Miss Lynda Leigh and Moi just couldn't wait to get down and dirty in the dungeon.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Buckled Up

Strapped On And Lethal

Studio: Acid Rain

He desperately wanted to feel how is being fucked. His girlfriend believed that was nasty so he found some nice bitch to help him a bit. He convinced her quickly, strapped on guy received new experience.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Strapped On And Lethal

Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Stella Daniels

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

True Love has no bounds. Marcelo knows he can't please his wife with his small cock, so he invites a real man over to meet her needs.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5986kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stella Daniels

OnlyFans - Melissa Kisska Anal Queen

Genres: Femdom

Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn't help but fall into Stephie's manipulation. After all, curiosity killed the cat.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Melissa Kisska Anal Queen

Lady Fyre - Step-Mommy's Little Bitch

Cast: Lady Fyre
Genres: Femdom POV, Strapon, Facesittin

You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be "right back" with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually start fuc.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lady Fyre - Step-Mommy's Little Bitch

Hornu stud loves femdom action

Cast: Mea Melone, Jirka Cap

She wants to make her man happy, even if it mean fucking him with strapon. He is a little strange regarding sex issues, but one thing he surely loves is playing with his lover. She takes a sex toy to arouse him before putting on a strapon to bang him.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Hornu stud loves femdom action

Mistress Gaia Fitness Femdoms

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon

Small precision regarding the scenario I just sent, the dildos are a little longer than the last video. Therefore, the slave can spit on the dildo sock and lick it so as to use more saliva, and in case she does not have enough saliva, You Mistress can spit on the dildo sock and order the slave to scatter the saliva to make it faster.
Hello, Mistress is very similar in the way your slave will lubricate the sock dildo mount with a spit on a tool so that she will be fucked in the ass with both, but below are the details of the scene so you can see the differences:
Please use the same female slave of the last time. You and your friend Mistress, sitting on the couch wearing your huge strapon. Both you and your friend should wear a pair of white socks at the ankle like in the previous clip. Not sneakers. This is for the aesthetics of the clip. You will explain to your slave, who since she has behaved well the last time with socks, deserves to be completely possessed by dirty and sweaty .

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Mistress Gaia Fitness Femdoms

Men Always Lose - 1080p

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, FaceSitting

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Men Always Lose - 1080p

Burly Man Bound By Loan Shark

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Vincent Bellucci is very happy that I will once again lend him money. The man is once again broke. As his loan shark I've doled out lots of money in the past and he still hasn't paid it all back. He gives me a line about a new business venture but I know he will just foolishly spend it all. I tell him this time he needs to earn his money from me. At first the burly man is eager and agrees but his demeanor changes when I suggest an escape challenge where I tie him up and he will get the money when he can free himself from the bondage. Vincent finds this challenge a little odd but is soon very confident that he can free himself with no problem and so he agrees. I tell him to strip naked and toss him a black bodysuit so he can't cheat by hiding something in his clothing. Vincent reluctantly agrees, strips completely and puts the suit on. I grab rope and have him sit on the floor with his muscular arms behind his back. I tie his wrists together then tie his arms down with a chest rope. He.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3313kbps

File size: 780.2 MB

Download Burly Man Bound By Loan Shark

Amazing femdom action

Cast: Angie Emerald, Thomas Lee

Kinky brunette bitch Angie loves to fuck her man. She sucks his cock and plays with his asshole before putting on a strapon to fuck him good and make him cum in her mouth.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Amazing femdom action

Facesitting a wanker

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

Can this pathetic freak lick pussy fine enough? Let's try it out! Here in this video you will see his Domme pushing him down on the tiled bathroom floor and facesitting him till she is satisfied. She will also let him jizz her panties. Such an honor!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Facesitting a wanker

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Erica Venus
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Filthy chick love to fuck guys asshole. She takes nerdy guy into the forest and hammers his tight butt hole with big strap-on and then that hoe jerk his cock and gives him to drink sperm.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9032kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass

Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Cast: Mistress Tess, Domina Scarlet
Genres: Femdom, Dual Domination, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Tess and Domina Scarlet share an anal slut, but can he keep up with the two insatiable Ladies. First on his back, legs in the air as they share both his holes. Then they decide to better immobilise him by putting him in the stocks. Watch him squirm as he struggles, to no avail, to take their big cocks!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Cast: Mistress Tess, Domina Scarlet
Genres: Femdom, Dual Domination, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Tess and Domina Scarlet share an anal slut, but can he keep up with the two insatiable Ladies. First on his back, legs in the air as they share both his holes. Then they decide to better immobilise him by putting him in the stocks. Watch him squirm as he struggles, to no avail, to take their big cocks!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Back