The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Amazing femdom action

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Angie Emerald, Thomas Lee
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
Video language: English

Kinky brunette bitch Angie loves to fuck her man. She sucks his cock and plays with his asshole before putting on a strapon to fuck him good and make him cum in her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Amazing femdom action

CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting

What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get CFNM! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...

Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Rubber Slave

Cast: Rubber Slave
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 19:45
Video: 640x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 462.9 MB

Download Rubber Slave

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck horse. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

FemDom After Party

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake

After the party theres an after party. After the Afterparty theres the hotel lobby........ Then theres Futa girls pounding guys hard to unleash there loads all over them

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FemDom After Party

Pussy for the slave

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This sexy Mistress in red latex pants would never bother to handle her slave's cock. Still, she knows that the fucker needs to drain his balls every now and then, so she brings him a special treat tonight. Watch her make a scared blondie ride him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 21:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3787kbps

File size: 630.1 MB

Download Pussy for the slave

Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera before. I ask her about herself and she tells me how long she's been in the adult biz. She just graduated high school last year. She points her toes, spreads them and wiggles her toes, as well. As you can see, she has incredibly deep wrinkled soles. I was so turned on by this girl.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Bad Kitty

Cast: Bad Kitty, Michael Vegas
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Blowjob, Cum Shot

Bad Kitty and Michael Vegas play Ro Sham Bo to find out who is going to get fucked first. Michael takes the L and then takes the strapon before they switch it up and use her pussy to drain his balls.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bad Kitty

Fluffy Gets Ass Fucked Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper BratPrincess 4K

Raquel tells Fluffy to get in the pegging position. Fluffy knows what that means. It is time for him to get his ass fucked. Fluffy does not want to be pegged today. He hates it so much. The Dominant girls overpower him. He will take their big dicks in his tight asshole, like it or not. The girls have their way with Fluffy in every sex position. Fluffy fusses and complains but he has no choice but to let the girls fuck him. Raquel even makes Fluffy do as to mouth and clean the dildo that was just in his asshole. Raquel spits all over Fluffy's face and shoves her huge dildo deep into his throat. Macy pounds Fluffy from behind and makes his chastity device bounce with each thrust. Raquel slaps Fluffy's balls before positioning him in a pile driver. A good ass-fucking is what all betas deserve!

Duration: 18:11
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 30165kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Fluffy Gets Ass Fucked Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper BratPrincess 4K

Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Cast: Vixxa Violet
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I'm talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36

Download Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Moni Strapon

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Pegging is all the rage these days and each of these hot babes straps it on to give their men a little taste of anal delight.

Duration: 30:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2315kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download Moni Strapon

Megan

Dark-haired minx, Megan, has got a fantastically curvy body that is guaranteed to get you hard. Check out how her dress clings to her huge natural titties and her sweet round ass. This girl has got it going on, and she knows it! That s why when she brings home a new lover, as she does in this scene, she doesn t waste any time about showing him where he belongs - under her foot. Obediently he sucks on her shoes and then she takes them off so he can apply his tongue directly to her skin. In the end she jerks him off with her feet until he covers them with jizz!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:26
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4339kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.0 MB

Download Megan

Sexual Domination Match

Studio: Primals Sex Fights
Cast: Dakota James

Dakota is confident, fast, and very horny. BT has a lot of bulk and muscle over the sexy blonde, but that doesn't guarantee a win in a sex fight! Though he holds a strong lead over Dakota for a good portion of the match, her speed and resilience brings her out on top. Keeping him in a scissorhold, she jerks the loser out of him.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match

Olga Strapon

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

What a turn on to experience not only your pussy getting fucked but you can fuck him right in his tight wet asshole until he cums!

Duration: 31:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Olga Strapon

Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Taylor Starr
Genres: Ebony, Babe, Feet, Interracial

Smoking hot ebony babe is playing with her pussy when she caught thief and now wants to punish him. Slut has a foot fetish and she tries to please this stud only using her sexy feet. Bitch makes him cum on her feet.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 578.8 MB

Download Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass

Cast: Erica Venus
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Filthy chick love to fuck guys asshole. She takes nerdy guy into the forest and hammers his tight butt hole with big strap-on and then that hoe jerk his cock and gives him to drink sperm.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9032kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass

Sammy & Shaz

Cast: Sammy & Shaz

Shaz and Sammy make a great team which is why we like bringing them together over and over again. These babes are totally hot and not nice at all. Dressed up in PVC, they dominate this poor guy into submission. They sit on his face and do everything in their power to make him suffer. You won't believe how much pussy this guy gets!

Duration: 30:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Sammy & Shaz

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Foot Licking, Fishnets

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their hooker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their hooker worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the hooker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their hooker cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

The busty threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Enjoy the amazing threesome with the crazy babes with big boobs getting into pleasuring a stiff cock enjoying to be fucked in a doggystyle. Get freaky with the perfect threesome as the lucky dude is going mad.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

Download The busty threesome

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Humiliated And Henpecked The Mean Girls Club 4K

A fat rich guy is watching the game down in his "man cave" with buddies, and shows them a picture of his new wife that he just married in a rather sudden, private ceremony. His buddies are amazed at how he got such hot, young wife! They compliment him on being so lucky and wonder how he did it. In response, he starts bragging about how he just "puts her in her place" and that he calls the shots in their relationship.Then his super hot young wife actually comes downstairs-wayearlier than her husband was expecting her to be home! He didn't think his buddies would actually meet her! She begins yelling at him right in front of all of his friends!In a matter of minutes, this cocky, chauvinist braggart is suddenly on his knees and literally begging his new young wife- right in front of his friends! They are all in shock, seeing their friend that was just bragging a moment ago about how he is "the boss" at home, now suddenly groveling before his wife who is literally less than half his.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 2720x1530, AVC (H.264), 27869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Humiliated And Henpecked The Mean Girls Club 4K

I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Luna Mills is just eighteen years old. In fact, she was born in 2002! This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera bef

Duration: 25:06

Download I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Natalie

Cast: Natalie
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Latex

Old man gets sat on by a dominant black woman wearing latex and looking extremely sexy and powerful. She talks dirty to him... and rather mean as well!

Duration: 29:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Natalie

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cock-Hole

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Sissy

Mistress Isabelle needs to show her sissy just what it's like to be fucked by a big, fat cock before she sends him out to the real boys. She bends his tight ass over and slides her big, strap-on cock deep in his fuckhole. There is no escape for her sissy from a life filled with dick as Mistress Isabelle fills him up and gives him the ride of his life.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cock-Hole

Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I m talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36

Download Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Ass Punished By Her

Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

If you re following Dana Vespoli for a while now, you might have an idea on how she disciplines her step or just generally deliver a lesson.

Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Ass Punished By Her

Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

Cast: Cashmir Bell
Genres: Feet, Ebony, Cumshot

Very hot and tattooed ebony bitch has a foot fetish and she enjoys in this kinky action with horny white guy. Slut knows how to satisfy this stud only using her sexy feet and bitch makes him cum.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps

File size: 539.2 MB

Download Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

Bratty Bikini Haul

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denia

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lex.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bratty Bikini Haul

Husband realize that you are a loser

Cast: Casey Ballerini
Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Husband realize that you are a loser

Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush have not one, but three bits of man meat ready to be ploughed: one bent over the bench, one strapped to a chair and one tied to the spanking horse. The Ladies take Their pick on which one to start with and each take turns fucking him. The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go...

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat

Lesbo slaves have fun

Studio: Woodman Entertainment

Blonde bitchy babe in amazing red stockings gives this lusty lesbo slave freedom in exchange for lusty gay sex. See how this naughty hot slave suck rubber toy before they invite another babe so they can have awesome lesbian banging. Horny bitches take strapon so they get astonishing pleasure in their slimy muffins.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Lesbo slaves have fun

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Have you ever seen a hottie more addictive than Eva Andersen? This blonde bombshell is every real man's dirtiest fantasy, and one dude got to have a taste! This gorgeous cutie will stuff his face in her ass, and also receive some delicious toe-sucking action. This dude is quite submissive, and he obviously loves to taste her most desirable bits!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Guy is taking big strap-on by nasty chick

Cast: Gloria
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Sexy chick is walking in lingerie outdoors with her weird friend. She grabs strap-on and nail his asshole so hard until he didn't get boner and then she gives handjob.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9117kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Guy is taking big strap-on by nasty chick

Kinky guy loves to be banged horny mature hoe

Cast: Mihalyne Toth
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Mature,Sex Toys

Mature slut fucks her in his tight asshole with big strap-on. That dude loves to get nailed hard in the butt hole before that slut gives him a nice blowjob.

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9029kbps

Download Kinky guy loves to be banged horny mature hoe

Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Cast: Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckold

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Slut fucks nasty guy with big strap-on

Cast: NA
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Mature,Sex Toys

Slutty mommy uses fucking her nerdy brother with fake cock. She came to him and put strap-on and banged his asshole so hard and then gives him a nice handjob until cum.

Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9132kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Slut fucks nasty guy with big strap-on

Nasty Nurse

Cast: Nasty Nurse
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 20:23
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 477.6 MB

Download Nasty Nurse

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Back